[QUOTE=MrThing;179132]You have good taste in workers! Is that a fed that you created? What starting popularity did you give it?[/QUOTE] Yep my created Fed SCEA (Supreme Cutting Edge Action) and they started out with 0 pop everywhere, now D in great lakes D- all over America and E- all over the rest of the planet (Thanks to internet mainly) EDIT: On a side note my World Champ after 2 1/2 years Hell Monkey lost to Sean McFly on his debut...i feel bad but it is Seano, but ill make sure Hell Monkey is my first ever 2 time World Warrior.

WWF 1997 Post Rumble WWF Champion : Shawn Michaels - scheduled to drop it at Mania to Ken Shamrock WWF Intercontinental : Mankind - after austins injury, beat jarrett in a tournament to win it WWF LIght Heavyweight : Chyna - beat taka WWF Tag Team : Mike Tyson and Sid Vicious WWF European : Sabu Royal Rumble Winner - Ken Shamrock

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;179347]Yep my created Fed SCEA (Supreme Cutting Edge Action) and they started out with 0 pop everywhere, now D in great lakes D- all over America and E- all over the rest of the planet (Thanks to internet mainly) EDIT: On a side note my World Champ after 2 1/2 years Hell Monkey lost to Sean McFly on his debut...i feel bad but it is Seano, but ill make sure Hell Monkey is my first ever 2 time World Warrior.[/QUOTE] I like running cutting edge promotions too, but how did you manange to keep all those guys? I find that they get taken up by the big feds very quickly.

I got working agreements with DAVE, USPW, RIPW,CGC and PHGW aswell as none agression packs with SWF and TCW so as long as they contracted to me they aint getting stolen. Hell monkey got signed right at start but that was a PPA so i signed him and put those agrements into affect so he worked for 3 promotions but stayed with me Champgane Lover wouldn't come cuz he could get more money to he finally gave in, and Sean McFly had been on a free since 2007....i gotta think some promotions are just idiots. EDIT: Although the Gauge brothers have recently walked out on me as they want to leave as i am not big enough for them...ungrateful gits, they were unbeaten in SCEA aswell. Also Black Eagle, Gargantuan etc have all been taken away but most of my talented players would only get taken on written by DAVE, SWF or TCW and thanks to my agreements that ain't happening.

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;179457]I got working agreements with DAVE, USPW, RIPW,CGC and PHGW aswell as none agression packs with SWF and TCW so as long as they contracted to me they aint getting stolen. Hell monkey got signed right at start but that was a PPA so i signed him and put those agrements into affect so he worked for 3 promotions but stayed with me Champgane Lover wouldn't come cuz he could get more money to he finally gave in, and Sean McFly had been on a free since 2007....i gotta think some promotions are just idiots. EDIT: Although the Gauge brothers have recently walked out on me as they want to leave as i am not big enough for them...ungrateful gits, they were unbeaten in SCEA aswell. Also Black Eagle, Gargantuan etc have all been taken away but most of my talented players would only get taken on written by DAVE, SWF or TCW and thanks to my agreements that ain't happening.[/QUOTE] I never bothered much with non-aggression pacts, mostly on the assumption that bigger feds would decline the offer since they really have nothing to gain, but I will definately make use of them now. :D

[QUOTE=MrThing;179461]I never bothered much with non-aggression pacts, mostly on the assumption that bigger feds would decline the offer since they really have nothing to gain, but I will definately make use of them now. :D[/QUOTE] Yeah...SWF and TCW are idiots :D i don't understand why they would sign non agression pacts as i have everything to gain whilst they have nothing to gain...but not gonna complain ;)

TCW - World - Texas Pete International - Rocky Golden (Who will possibly drop it to Chance Fortune at the next show) All Out Action - Drazen Evanblud (Tijuana Vampire the same type of gimmick but an actual name lol) Tag - Kenny "Mainstream" Hernandez & Billy Jack Shearer

[SIZE="3"][U][B]Booking ECW[/B] [I](see ECW Worldwide diary for more info on the gameworld).[/I][/U][/SIZE] [B]ECW World Champion:[/B] Sabu [B]ECW TV Champion:[/B] Vito Thomaselli [B]ECW Tag Team Champions:[/B] Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels (as te Whole F'n Show) [B]ECW International All Action Champion:[/B] Christopher Daniels

Archived