Are there plans for a 2D model for in-game play? It seems like it would work, given what you've done with TPB. If not, what factors contribute to it not being able to work? It's not a gamebreaker by any means for me (I'm definitely getting this), but I thought after playing the TPB demo, I had to ask. -John

[QUOTE=John Comey]Are there plans for a 2D model for in-game play? It seems like it would work, given what you've done with TPB. If not, what factors contribute to it not being able to work? It's not a gamebreaker by any means for me (I'm definitely getting this), but I thought after playing the TPB demo, I had to ask. -John[/QUOTE] I'm no programmer but I would think having 22 players on the screen instead of 10 would cause some slowdown. If they could get past that then I could see this working. One thing about the 2D for TPB was that is wasn't smooth. The FPS was definetly lower than one and it could be described as herky-jerky. Anyways if a smooth 2D could be added to the game, all the better.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]There will not be 2-D play at this point.[/QUOTE] Instead Arlie will be announcing full 3d that rivals Madden, right? :D J/K For me this isnt a very important aspect to the game but it would be nice for future versions.

Archived