ROH=CE: What 'If' Production

I will be doing a poll on a mod that will be done in something I always liked and that is "What If..." scenarios. If you pick "Other" please state what you would like, I am actually expecting "Other" to get a good amount of votes with the amount of creativity on GDS Forums. If anyone is interested in helping right now just give me a notice though I would encourage you to wait until a scenario is finalized. I will let this poll run until January 19, 2007. EDIT: My computer froze up when I tried to add the poll so I will just post them in here. 1. What if Bret Hart and Vince McMahon screwed Shawn Michaels? (The Aftermath of Montreal, when Vince called for the match to end while Bret had Sharpshooter locked on Michaels.) 2. What if Kane retained the WWF Championship? (Kane wins his title defense against Steve Austin on the Raw after King of the Ring.) 3. What if Kurt Angle signed with WCW? (What if instead of signing with WWF, Kurt Angle sign with World Championship Wrestling?) 4. Other, Please explain what you would like?

What if WCW and ECW never died, and where still in action in present day? What if none of the former ECW alumni ever left ECW? Malenko, Guerrero, Benoit, Cactus, Austin, anyone who's been through the doors... What if WWF had to close it's doors due to the steroid scandal, awhile back? What if Paul Heyman after getting the boot from WWE, started a grass roots promotion back in new york or philly, with a select group of friends working up from Local to .... ? What if none of the stars that died young, ever died? Eddie, Pillman, Davey Boy, Owen, etc etc etc. Some other ideas that I just brainstormed while reading your thread....

What if WCW and ECW never died, and where still in action in present day? What if none of the former ECW alumni ever left ECW? Malenko, Guerrero, Benoit, Cactus, Austin, anyone who's been through the doors... I vote for one of these two... The first would be interesting because of the TNA situation now, and the lack of competition for WWE since 2001, and all the weird things that happened due to it (like Vince being in SuperGod mode and doing whatever he wants, like hiring soap producers for his TV shows ...) No disrespect to TNA because I love them, but on the mainstream point, WWE is still today the only place you can build a legacy nowadays, no more WCW or ECW

Some good ideas there, the WCW and ECW still alive sounds like it could be a very interesting one. [B]Edit:[/B] I decided to do a WCW and ECW still around mod right away, but if any other ideas in this thread get popular I will probably work on that after I am done with the former.

Archived