90% Matches = No Angles Allowed...

I'm playing as 5SSW, where the match ratio is 90%. Okay, that means you have to have 10% angles. I held a one hour show, which means 6 minutes of angle. I did exactly that, using an attack angle to turn Connie Fletcher and Sakurako Kagawa face (since they suck as a heels), and the crowd crapped all over it. The note said they came to see wrestling. The database has not been editted, by the way, so this is the base 5SSW. What can I do about this? I wanna be able to use angles [i]without[/i] being forced to use storylines, and this makes the 80% and 90% ratios completely useless. Am I missing something here?

[QUOTE=Anubis;179148]I'm playing as 5SSW, where the match ratio is 90%. Okay, that means you have to have 10% angles. I held a one hour show, which means 6 minutes of angle. I did exactly that, using an attack angle to turn Connie Fletcher and Sakurako Kagawa face (since they suck as a heels), and the crowd crapped all over it. The note said they came to see wrestling. The database has not been editted, by the way, so this is the base 5SSW. What can I do about this? I wanna be able to use angles [i]without[/i] being forced to use storylines, and this makes the 80% and 90% ratios completely useless. Am I missing something here?[/QUOTE] Yes, you are missing something. Try running angles with your big 3 and see what happens. Then look at what Dragonmack posted and see if you can figure out why. 80-90% match ratios aren't useless. You just aren't using them correctly. I can run angles with my big four (I've made Kit quite the star) and all I get is: "There are no specific comments to be made about this segment".

I noticed this with 90% matches as well as the fact that the fans do not seem to mind if there are no angles. I think that is it silly, however, for fans to mind interviews and video packages. No only do ALL wrestling promotions have these both (if they have the production ability) but so does boxing and MMA (what the Pure feds want to emulate). In fact there is as much hype as there is product on many boxing and MMA PPVs.

Archived