Can anyone tell how the Dojos work

I understand that the Dojos impact how much potential a work can have, but what I don't understand is, do they randomly kick out new workers? or do workers sometime choose to go into a dojo after they've been created. Do the dojo's only create workers if you have New worker Creation actived, or can they sometimes tie into the workers, in the new worker data?

Workers simply spew out some of the new workers that come through. Only the randomly generated workers will come from the dojos, not the ones that are already set. Unless some clever person has written that in their bios already, but thats cheating. No-one already in the game goes to the dojos. Its a place people come from, not go to. Like my hometown really :)

[QUOTE=derek_b;179201]Workers simply spew out some of the new workers that come through. Only the randomly generated workers will come from the dojos, not the ones that are already set. Unless some clever person has written that in their bios already, but thats cheating. No-one already in the game goes to the dojos. Its a place people come from, not go to. [B]Like my hometown really[/B] :)[/QUOTE] Good one man

The dojos export their product when the game world balancer sees fit to add new workers. New workers in the new worker file operate independently of the game world balancer (they're guaranteed debuts). The game world balancer's level of aggression is determined by the 'new worker generation' setting in your game.

Archived