C-Verse Tag Teams You've Created In TEW2007?

BritCan Cross-Julian Watson and Joey Beauchamp Trans Atlantic Connection-Canadian Dragon and UK Dragon Los Latinos-Ultimate Phoenix and Angel De Mexico Intensity Level 5-Mikey James and Dean Daniels Modern Day Warriors-Mikey James and Davis Wayne Newton His Collection-Mikey James and Erik Strong

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;179420]Nuclear Winter is the greatest tag team name I've ever seen. That's brilliant. I'm going to hire Nevada Nuclear and Derek Frost now.[/QUOTE] In '05 I had Nevada Nuclear and JAcob Jett as Jett Fusion , Steve Flash and Hell Monkey as Hellflash and Darryl Devine and Hell Monkey as Fallen Angels.

So far my newly created teams are The Gentlemen - Gentleman Jim King and Lord Geoffrey Windamere (Aristocrat) Old School - any pairing of Steve Flash, Barry Kingman and Pistol Pete Hall The Odd Squad - Joey Poison and Mainstream Hernandez (with his alternate pic) name to be announced still :p - Leroy (Sayeed Ali) and Trauma The DuBois Boys - Marc DuBois and Raphael (they look good together, dunno if they work together yet though) I've got a few more up my sleeve but they haven't been revealed yet since these are all from my diary game. Still got a full game month to go before I debut them, perhaps even more! Doh! Derek B

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;179420]Nuclear Winter is the greatest tag team name I've ever seen. That's brilliant. I'm going to hire Nevada Nuclear and Derek Frost now.[/QUOTE] It certainly sounds better than my Nuclear Force tag team of Nevada Nuclear and Jim Force

Guest Hamsalad
Freddy Huggins and Hell Monkey - The Manic Impressives Aaron Andrews and Spanish Superfly - Andrews and Superfly Rafael Ruiz and Clark Alexander (former Ice Man C.A) - The Cagey Veterans

I've taken TJ Bailey and switched him to TJ Cool and taken Too Hot - they form the tag team Hot and Cold. There appearances (with the hats) seemed fairly unified, so I said what the heck and gave it a shot, it's worked quite well so far. I suppose it's my version of Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexy - Too Cool.

Archived