C-Verse Tag Teams You've Created In TEW2007?

I just got the game.... yea.... anyway, if anyone (a limited few) :p read my CWA Reborn diary, I had 3M (Martyn Staddon and Menace).. I'm looking to start them back, as well as The Extreme Machine (Jerry Martin and Bullet Cronin), Underworld ( Ripper Lesat and Leroy), and more as I get into it further...

[B]The New Punishment Connection[/B] = Max Mayhem and Antonio [B]The Vicious Mammel Crew[/B] = Masked Cougar and Panda Mask II [B]Team Better Than You[/B] = Ash Cambell and Davis Wayne Newton [B]The One Night Standers[/B] = Huey Cannonball and Jerry Martin [B]Action Gone Wild[/B] = Stevie Grayson and Erik Strong (a play off their former tag teams Call To Action and Youth Gone Wild) [B]The Skull Crackers[/B] = Gargantuan and Primus Allen (two new workers)

Nuclear Winter has my pick as one of my favortie names ever. I haven't made any new teams in 07 as I'm playing MAW and only use teams infrequently until I can build up a solid division. I have used, in the past, Nevada Nuclear/Plague as Weapons of Mass Destruction. Steve Flash and Human Arsenal as Sudden Impact. And I find Sean McFly/Tim Westybrook make a great team as well.

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;179420]Nuclear Winter is the greatest tag team name I've ever seen. That's brilliant. I'm going to hire Nevada Nuclear and Derek Frost now.[/QUOTE] It's funny that you used Nuclear Winter as the tag team name, I used the same name for a female tag team of a chick with the last name of snow and Stormette

[QUOTE=shadowmaster;180890]It's funny that you used Nuclear Winter as the tag team name, I used the same name for a female tag team of a chick with the last name of snow and Stormette[/QUOTE] that would probably be Nadia Snow. I hwaven't put together a full tag division in my dynasty, but I've greated a couple of tag teams Agent 69 & Nadia Snow - The Russian Connection Calamity Joan & Roxy Kitten - Calamity Cats Rei Chikanatsu & Angel Takudome - Asian Invasion

I teamed a few guys up in my MAW game.. Davis Wayne Newton & Bulldozer Brandon Smith (just two guys with kick ass stats, good team, work great against Hernandez and Eric Strong in my main events) Harry Wilson & Cameron Vessey (I'm thinking of making them a stable with Ash, Nemisis' kid, sort of a "next gen" sort of thing) Romeo Romaro (Valentine) & Tempest Appleby (neither was doing much so I teamed them up, they work really well) Thomas Morgan & Murderous Mikey (renamed Mikey Switchblade Mike, called them Team RISK, slapped my tag titles on them, gave them Karen Killer as a manager, friggin' awesome team) Cal Sanders & Frankie Dee (The Blue Collar Crew, my goofy babyface tag team.. a working class Canadian schmoe and a friendly Asian.. good team. Nicole Kiss is their manager.) Kashmir Singh & Stretch The Chicken Boy (haven't made them a team yet, but I will eventually. Teamed them on a few shows and they seem to work well together.. no bad road agent notes anyway)

Well, not technically completely Cornellverse since only one of the three are in the New Worker file that comes with the game but...... Stable named Generation Next consisting of Alicia Strong, Olivia McFly, and Jessica Matravers. When split, they become GN One (Alicia & Olivia), GN2 (Alicia & Jessica), and GN III (Olivia & Jessica). Megumi Nakajima & Sae Akutagawa - Terminal Velocity

Devil's Rejects: Black Widow/Devil's Daughter Dog Pound: Dog Fyte/Trauma Supply and Demand (A Drug Dealer and a User): Mad Stash Mortimer (AKA Mad Dog Mortimer) & Crockett Tubbs /w Nurse Daria Knight Dark Rage: Calvin Dark/Primal Rage /w Storm (AKA Stormette) Da Family: Carlos Gonzalez & Mikey Versetti (AKA Murderous Milkey)/w Allison Capone Dirty Pair: Eve Grunge & Roxy Kitten Alpha Delta Suplex: Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Cameron Varssity (AKA Cameron Vessey)

Archived