Beginners Guide To Modding

he he, i think writing a tutorial for how to make a mod would just be too difficult, the editor is so big and expansive, detailing every aspect would be nigh on impossible. It is far better in my opinion to learn by doing and if anything specific baffles you to check the help file's and then post here for help. I appreciate that the editor can appear daunting, but it is in-fact quite easy to use.

Make sure you know your subject matter, and you study it. The worst thing is people wanting a 'complete' mod, so they try and add promotions and wrestlers they have never seen, or know no actual knowledge about, except just their profile. It is a common problem with most peoples Japanese stats.

[QUOTE=panix04;179359]i think he has dodged the bullet there a bit, i think he's working on a mythology mod. Chance's are he's never seen Hercules and Zeus tie up in the ring![/QUOTE] I aggree, for what he is working on, I don't think "realism" is the biggest factor, as much as just getting thier characters into the game (I'm sure he knows what stats to give them, seems to have studied on mythology, and has a real background for those area's). The problem I think he might have been having is, well, all the different locations being filled out, storylines and angle's (although I'm sure he has some in mind, or done already), and bassically........All the different types of "Non" wrestler's you must have to actually have a playable mod. People like Booker's and road agents, perhaps some personalities, and such. He has plenty of "Gods and Goddess" to choose from, so regular workers I don't think is going to be a problem at all. If you do need something a bit more specific, ask away. There is a ton of people here willing to help out.

Archived