Free-For-All Verse

Hello TEW groupies! I don't know if this has been done yet, if not I'll give it a shot. I propose a mod be created where everyone is the creator, where everyone contributes. What I'm saying is, I'd like to create a Free-For-All Universe, How does it work? Simple. Each person needs to create a promotion, with a full roster of workers including refs, road agents, announcers and so fourth and we'll meld them together in a nice little database. No real rules on this except you need to have at least the bare essentials to run a promotion. 15-30 wrestlers, 2-5 referee's, 1 announcer, 1 color commentator, 5-10 road agents, etc. You get the picture. Oh and it must be an original promotion, with original talent. Who says Adam get's to have all the verse-creating fun? ;) Who's in? I've already got mine done. So whoever wants to join up, just complete it through the editor, zip up your database, and post it here and I'll combine it into the larger database. Pictures are welcome if you can make them. I certainly cant so my wrestlers aren't going to have faces. So sad, budget cuts and what not. :(

Archived