Coaches movement and history

Guest [Icy]

Guest [Icy]
Again looking at FBCB that is in my opinion the best ever college sim, it would be great if you could include in the game coaches moves and history like it does. For example, each coach should have his own style, preffered formations, preffered kind of players (athletes, etc) etc, and the coaches would be hired and fired along the years, as you could too of course. Also coordinators should be able to become coaches after getting enought experience. Even college staff could change over time, that would change also the board expectations, some college directors would be more patient, give you more money, etc while others would want you to win every game or won't give you as much money to improve for example training facilities. If the college staff changes over time, it would give you new challenges after a few years without moving to coach another college. In resume, i would like to see a "live" world around me as coach, with other coaches moving and developing around me, it would help a lot the inmersion factor.

Archived