New here, with various questions...

Hello all, I promise I looked for the answers to these before I started posting, so I apologize if I'm duplicating questions already asked... * Is there anywhere to find a complete guide for the abbreviations used in the stats? When I click the "?" button onscreen, I get the instruction manual but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. * When setting depth charts, there is a button to the side of the name that, if clicked, puts a red padlock icon next to the name. Again, can't find it explained in the manual. I have a feeling I might know what that's about but I don't want to mess anything up by trying it before I know what it is. * Any way to create completely new players in the Player Editor? Teams typically have around 100 players in college football (albeit off scholarship), and I was wanting to flesh out my roster if I could to make it feel even more realistic. * One big complaint: In the stats wrapup, players aren't showing to have participated unless they do something that puts them in the stats. I've got guys who are "frustrated" at lack of playing time, even though they're playing but not being counted as such, just because they aren't making a tackle or aren't making a certain kind of block. When I clear the bench at the end of a game, I would like the "games played" statistic to reflect this. Is there a fix? Thanks to all who'll respond.

* pause mouse over the abbreviation...a discription will appear. * the red padlock icon indicates that that player has been "locked" on the depth chart. * can't help about adding players...I believe the roster size is fixed at 75... I know you can carry less via cutting players in the camp phase. * check the individual player card... will show games played, started and all stats (if any).

Thanks for the answers; there's still one question about the games played... I've got a guy on kick coverage who has played every game, but he's only showing one game played on his stats -- and that's because he got inserted into a blowout at running back and carried a couple of times. In all cases, my players have to actually do something -- make a tackle, carry the ball -- to get credited with a game played. My holder, for instance, is a backup QB who has played every game in two years but is showing no games played, because he doesn't play at the QB position. Also, no stats are being accumulated for tackles made on kick/punt returns. Can anyone explain this?

Archived