EWR Diary?

mjdgoldeneye

I know this is the GDS forum, but seeing as this is the only site with people who aren't psychotic involving Adam Ryland, what would you think about an EWR Diary? The only reason I'd use EWR is because: A. It's easy and allows for alot of creativity, and B. Because I on't have TEW07, and 05 doesn't fit in with my limited attention span. I know diaries are supposed to be for the writer, but I'd like to do something for the MILLIONS (and MILLIONS... Shameless and Inaccurate reference, I know.) of fans here. What do you think?

Yeah, I aggree with Rob. I just got off work by the way, I couldn't support if I wanted to before hand. I don't mind you doing it at all, I liked EWR alot myself... I really liked the internet on that thing! They always gave you the information on the most speedy, or strongest, most charismatic, etc. Lots of things to like about EWR. Really, for the Diary's, it just depends on what your doing. If your intention is to put on great match's, and give us a good story about the promotion your running, there is no reason in the world I can think of for you not doing it.

Aren't there a few none game diaries on there? As in diaries that aare imagination only, not being played on the game? The only problem I can forsee is GDS having a problem with it as it's not their game. Maybe you could PM Adam or something just to check? Couldn't hurt?

Well, I think that if there's a problem, it'll just get moved to the "Special Dynasties" Forum. I'm still deciding on the fed and the backstory. It'll either be TNA or my own custom fed. Probably TNA, because unless I take all of TNA's people, I'll end up with Maven vs. X-Pac type ME's... Look for it soon!

Archived