Any LDN fans here?

Gremlinator

For all those British wrestling fans who watch TWC, do you watch LDN Capital TV at all? Just watched the one that was on earlier today. Gotta say, SOS (Im a fan of his after watching him in IWW) vs. Tex (can't remember his last name, but he was impressive) was a very good match.

I don't really watch it all that much, but i to am a huge fan of Shaun O'Sh.....SOS lol cant spell his last name. He is wicked and i hope he is in the T-Zone. i might start watching LDN, get into some local wrestling all i watch is the 'E and Roh, and TNA from time to time. EDIT: Can't spell his first name, its Sheamus not Shaun...i think the whole thing is spelt Sheamus O'Shaunessy but not sure.

It may well be, but it's got some of its own talent. Quite good ones as well lol. Im happy to see so many new British promotions popping up lately. Hopefully I can go to see one of their shows soon after my exams as a sort of reward lol. Sheamus & Drew Galloway (If you've seen him wrestle, been in IWW and RQW) received WWE tryouts in November, but have yet to get the results lol. And I agree, there are some weird names, Spud, Bubblegum are just a few.

Im watchin RQW as we speak since were talking about it, its Ice Man vs Martin Stone...gotta say Ice Man makes Rikishi like like a stick insect...no offence meant lol. But back on subject..SPUD....Why would you do that to yourself lol. In regards to Sheamus O'Shaunessy i hope if he does go to WWE they don't do the Birchall thing (altho he made that pirate thing watchable) and try and make him a joke.

[QUOTE=Gremlinator;179600]For all those British wrestling fans who watch TWC, do you watch LDN Capital TV at all? Just watched the one that was on earlier today. Gotta say, SOS (Im a fan of his after watching him in IWW) vs. Tex (can't remember his last name, but he was impressive) was a very good match.[/QUOTE] Tex Benedict. I wish I didnt get rid of TWC :(.

Archived