Player Ratings

Congrats on the new game Arlie. What will the player ratings be like in Bowl Bound? You posted on the FOF board that you look to be able to import BB into TPF. Does that mean you are using the same player ratings in BB as you did in TPF?

[QUOTE=Moss84]Congrats on the new game Arlie. What will the player ratings be like in Bowl Bound? You posted on the FOF board that you look to be able to import BB into TPF. Does that mean you are using the same player ratings in BB as you did in TPF?[/QUOTE] No, the rating system will be completely different. The options for an import to TPF are either strictly by stats or I would have to make some kind of coverter to read in BB's ratings and turn them into the TPF mode.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]No, the rating system will be completely different. The options for an import to TPF are either strictly by stats or I would have to make some kind of coverter to read in BB's ratings and turn them into the TPF mode.[/QUOTE] How so? Would it be via a csv-like format, or would you it be something requiring a customized output you'd have to code?

[QUOTE=phenom]How so? Would it be via a csv-like format, or would you it be something requiring a customized output you'd have to code?[/QUOTE] Not sure yet. Normally, I would want to do the latter, but since the ratings and player setup will be so different, a csv-type solution might be the best bet.

Archived