Total Championship Wrestling (TCW) - The Total Challenge

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"](This Greydog Software diary is based upon the fictional pro wrestling universe created by Adam Ryland and known as The Cornell-Verse. All copyrights, trademarks and like-materials used herein are for a non-profit and purely enjoyment related purposes. All such copyrights, trademarks etc. are the property of their owner.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE="2"]Since the year 2004, The Cornell-Verse has taken the simulation world by storm, the immersive history and comprehensive characters have mesmerized wrestling fans and has, for some, certainly the authors of this journal, reinvigorated a lost passion for the wrestling industry. Without further adue, please enjoy......[/SIZE][/LEFT] [I]A[/I] [B]Ramaeno R[/B]. [I]and[/I] [B]Danny Ireland [/B][I]production...[/I] [CENTER][U][FONT="Garamond"]WELCOME TO[/FONT][/U] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWBanner1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWBanner2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="1"][FONT="Impact"]Seal of Total Championship Wrestling[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B] [FONT="Times New Roman"]Founded: 1996[/FONT] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JKStalkingsJr.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="2"]J.K. Stalkings Jr.[/SIZE][/B] Founder - Resigned [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] Total Championship Wrestling - Owner and President [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RamaenoRamaelli.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KeithGardener-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ramaeno Ramaelli [/B] - [B]Keith Gardener[/B] TCW General Manager/Headbooker - TCW Writer/President of Public Relations[/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]Total Championship Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship [/U][/B][/CENTER] [U][LEFT]Date Of Victory [/LEFT][/U][U][RIGHT]Champion[/RIGHT][/U] [LEFT]December 2006[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Tommy Cornell (4)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 2006[/LEFT][RIGHT] Ricky Dale Johnson [/RIGHT] [LEFT]June 2005 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Tommy Cornell (3)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]July 2004[/LEFT][RIGHT] Liberty (3)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]November 2003[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Sam Strong (4) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 2003 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Tommy Cornell (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]July 2002[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Sam Strong (3)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]December 2001 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Dread [/RIGHT] [LEFT]April 2001 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Liberty (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]April 2000 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Tommy Cornell [/RIGHT] [LEFT]August 1999[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Rip Chord (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]May 1999[/LEFT][RIGHT] Liberty [/RIGHT] [LEFT]July 1998[/LEFT] [RIGHT]BLZ Bubb [/RIGHT] [LEFT]November 1997 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Sam Strong (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]May 1997[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Rip Chord [/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 1997 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Sam Strong* [/RIGHT] ________________________________________________ *1 Sam Strong wins battle royal for vacant HGC World Championship[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]Total Championship Wrestling International Championship [/U][/B][/CENTER] [U][LEFT]Date Of Victory[/LEFT][/U][U][RIGHT] Champion [/RIGHT][/U] [LEFT]December 2006[/LEFT][RIGHT] Rocky Golden[/RIGHT] [LEFT]February 2006 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Troy Tornado[/RIGHT] [LEFT]July 2005 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Rick Law [/RIGHT] [LEFT]September 2004 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Ricky Dale Johnson (3)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]September 2004 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Bryan Vessey [/RIGHT] [LEFT]February 2004 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Ricky Dale Johnson (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]May 2003 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Peter Valentine (3) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]May 2002 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Jack Bruce (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]March 2002 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Madman Boone[/RIGHT] [LEFT]July 2001[/LEFT][RIGHT]Ricky Dale Johnson [/RIGHT] [LEFT]November 2000 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Joel Bryant[/RIGHT] [LEFT]May 2000[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Craig Prince [/RIGHT] [LEFT]December 1999 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Genghis Rahn [/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 1999 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Jack Bruce[/RIGHT] [LEFT]August 1998 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Peter Valentine (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]February 1998[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Rip Chord [/RIGHT] [LEFT]July 1997 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Peter Valentine*[/RIGHT] _________________________________________________ *1 Peter Valentine wins battle royal to claim vacant HGC International Championship[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]Total Championship Wrestling Million Dollar Championship[/U][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][U]Date Of Victory[/U][/LEFT][U][RIGHT]Champion[/RIGHT][/U][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]Total Championship Wrestling World Tag Team Titles [/CENTER][/U][/B] [U][LEFT]Date Of Victory[/LEFT][/U] [U][RIGHT]Champion [/RIGHT][/U] [LEFT]April 2006[/LEFT][RIGHT] Wrestling Machine #1 and Wrestling Machine #2[/RIGHT] [LEFT]August 2005[/LEFT] [RIGHT]BJ Shearer and Randall Hopkirk (2)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]December 2004 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Jay Darkness and Raul Darkness [/RIGHT] [LEFT]February 2004[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Demon Anger and Demon Spite (4) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]October 2003[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey (6)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]February 2003 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Liberty and Peter Valentine [/RIGHT] [LEFT]April 2002[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]March 2001 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Demon Anger and Demon Spite (3) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 2001[/LEFT][RIGHT] BJ Shearer and Randall Hopkirk [/RIGHT] [LEFT]May 2000[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Demon Anger and Demon Spite (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]December 1999 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey (5) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]August 1999[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Stink and Grunt (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]March 1999 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey (4)[/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 1999 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Paul Steadyfast and Robert Oxford [/RIGHT] [LEFT]October 1998[/LEFT][RIGHT] Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey (3) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]September 1998[/LEFT][RIGHT] Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford [/RIGHT] [LEFT]June 1998 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey (2) [/RIGHT] [LEFT]February 1998[/LEFT] [RIGHT]Stink and Grunt [/RIGHT] [LEFT]August 1997 [/LEFT][RIGHT]Demon Anger and Demon Spite [/RIGHT] [LEFT]January 1997[/LEFT][RIGHT] Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey* [/RIGHT] ________________________________________________ *1 Bryan Vessey and Larry Vessey, The Vessey Brothers win a round robin competition to become HGC World Tag Team champions.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="2"][I]Tuesday, December 26th, 2006[/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]Los Angeles, California - Night Time.[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"]M[/SIZE][/B]ost Tuesday nights were nothing like this one. Nothing at all. But this was the biggest Tuesday Night of our professional lives, hell, we ain't married, both our folks are still around, might as well be the biggest night of our lives period. I looked over at my glass coffee table, right infront of me and Keith, the table was right infront of the TV but not blocking it at all. All I saw was an empty bottle of whiskey, a half a glass of scotch and a full bowl of chips. Nobody dared eat, we were way too nervous to eat and rightfully so. How the hell did we become such geniuses or how the hell did we get ourselves into this mess? Those were the two questions I found myself repeating in the back of my head. But the answer was quite simple. Me and Keith had known eachother for years. When we were 14 years old we were writing wrestling news and results on the backpage of the school newspapers. When the internet began skyrocketing into the consciousness of the world, Keith and I were right there writing about wrestling again. We earned a gig with a few syndicated wrestling magazines in the mid 1990s, when the industry went through a massive phase of popularity and the bankrolls of the magazines were bigger than ever. We'd gotten our names out that way but we weren't content. TCW just opened then and the market blew up. We wrote, we took pictures, we were on the 'net. We did it all. We made the right connections and started doing some work for NYCW, one of the more popular indy promotions of our native New York. I guess this whole mess kicked off on a fateful April weekend sometime in the late 90s. We were scheduled to take shots of an NYCW show at ringside and then do an internet write up right after when The Stomper got word to us that he and a bunch of his trustees weren't going to be able to make it to the card. They had met with some potential sponsors and couldn't travel back to the gym in time. Stomps, as we affectionately called him, gave us the go-ahead to book the previously unbooked card and thus the Battle of the Bronx as it was later dubbed, began. We looked at eachother, thought about what we could do and decided to book bouts that put previously unmatched workers together. Each match was an A* calibre bout and had the city talking for months. You see, NYCW at the time was no different than it is now. Stomps puts the same guys together in the same boring matches weekend in and weekend out. We switched it up and the crowd was begging for more. Stomps wasn't too thrilled that we'd diverted so much from what was going on and we were out on our asses. Keith was content with writing but that little taste of booking that I'd got had me thirsty for more. I'd figured I'd head to Europe where the market was just beginning to really grow. I used my connections and began writing on the very bland European market. I stayed a few years out in Italy and became close with Luis Figo Manico. It was no surprise that I'd eventually earn his trust and a spot on his booking committee. We did some amazing work together out there and I climbed the ladder of their hierarchy and began collecting the check of a headbooker. It was great but my family was in New York and New York is where I wanted to be. I took a pay cut, what can I say. By then, Keith had scored a solid gig with DAVE and they were looking for some creative steroids, I guess. They got an adrenaline boost when me and Keith were able to put our efforts together but it all came to a crashing hault when Nemesis dropped a bomb on us and all the boys. He retired. We were gearing a massive program around him at the time and the guys on the creative side that were our superiors were pressured into canning us when we asked for a few days to get new stuff together. Me and Keith lost a job a dream and almost our passion for the business then. We continued writing and put in our 9 to 5 and for awhile it seemed fine until I got a call from someone with TCW. It wasn't Tommy Cornell and it was so long ago and the person was so insignificant on the food chain that I can't give you a name but I do remember what I heard. Cornell was hungry for something new. He'd gotten a bunch of footage from the UCR shows I'd booked and he inquired about it. He'd heard about me, investigated me and what had happened and why I was flipping burgers and thought having a guy with my experience as a fourth, fifth or sixth string guy on the writing team could only do the company good. I moved out to Cali on my own dime, got this crappy apartment and went straight to work. TCW was unlike anything I'd ever seen. UCR operated out of a piss-poor office and believe it or not but DAVE's was worse. Hell, DAVE's best office was Phil Viberts house. TCW had a massive office building, organization, pictures, people. It was great. Vibert and his "boys" did everything, secretary work, merchandise, booking, etc. This was like a real corporate headquarters and I was starstruck by it. Starstruck when I first saw BLZ Bubb leaving headquarters, starstruck when I got my first TCW check in the mail. It was great, but it didn't start out that great. I had no say at all. Infact, I didn't know what I was being paid for other than to sit in a room with a bunch of big egos and watch them talk. I was never asked questions, never asked for any input or anything. Tommy Cornell was never there, I rarely saw any wrestlers and even worse I never went to any shows. I ate, slept, went to the office, sat in a room, didn't speak and just collected my check. I watched as SWF dominated the ratings and watched as clueless writers bickered back and forth. The only guy I had any dealings with, although limited, was Joel Bryant and even then I didn't speak to the guy much. He was the headbooker but he never sat in on the writers meetings but once every couple of weeks and then he didn't talk much either. The unthinkable happened about a month ago when Cornell decided he was sick of it. I'd gotten the memo in a company e-mail first and then in regular mail but I'd heard it all at the office. Cornell was pissed, he felt the product was dull. He couldn't understand why after having some of the most popular wrestlers of all time retire, his company was stilll not number 1. Why, after putting on some of the best matches of his career and in wrestling history, why TCW wasn't number 1. The problem, he felt, was directly with our group. Joel Bryant was the first to pay, he was immediately demoted as headbooker then came THE meeting. I shuffled in, nervous as could be. Here I'd been working for a company where I didn't even know if anybody knew my name. I had hardly done anything and was about to be fired with everybody in the room. When I'd gotten in, I was the last person there. I nearly crapped myself. The eyes shot at me, irritated, angry and I nearly fainted when I saw, at the head of the table, Tommy Cornell. He had on a tuxedo and was just as angry as anybody else. [I]"AN WHAT'VE WE GOT THERE THEN, EH MATES? EH? YOU FRIGGEN' TELL ME!"[/I] Cornell shouted. His index finger shot right at my face. I was as red as an Italian tomato. Someone tried to speak up but Cornell wouldn't have it. [I]" EH, KEEP YER PIE-HOLE SHUT, MATE! 'COS I DUN WANNA 'EAR IT! YA GOT ME? IT WADN'T THAT SORT'A QUESTION, LAD AN YE KNEW IT! I'M FIRIN' MAD! I'M BLEEDIN' PISSED TO BLOODY HELL 'BOUT EVERYT'IN AN' I'LL TELL YA WHAT... I SOUND LIKE A FRIGGEN IRISHMAN WHEN I GET TICKED AN I AIN'T FRIGGEN IRISH! I KNOW DAMN WELL WHO THAT FELLOW IS AND HIS NAME IS RAMAENO RAMAELLI. YA WANNA KNOW WHAT MY GOD FORSAKEN PROBLEM IS, THE MAN HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO CHIME IN A BLOODY WORD 'COS THE REST OF YA ASS KISSIN' WANKERS THINK YA KNOW IT ALL. WELL TELL ME, WHAT YA KNOW ABOUT THAT CHAP RIGHT THERE?"[/I] [CENTER]The room was silent.[/CENTER] [I]"NOT A DAMN THING, SEE!" [/I]Cornell exclaimed as-a-matter-of-factly. [I]"I'LL TELL YA WHO THAT SPAGHETTI SUCKIN' BASTARD IS. HE'S AN ITALIAN MAN WHO'D BEEN HEAD BOOKER OF UCR. THAT LITTLE COMPANY MAKIN' GROUND IN EUROPE. THE PARTS OUTTA ENGLAND. YA ARE ALL IN THE KNOW, YA KNOW WHAT UCR IS AN IF YOU DON'T YOU SHOULDA BEEN FIRED LONG AGO. I'LL TELL YE WHAT, THE MAN HAS EVEN WORKED WITH DAVE. THE MAN HAS IDEAS. GREAT FRIGGEN IDEAS. KNOW WHAT? WHEN I GET THE SCRIPTS, WHEN I GET THE PAGES, KNOW WHAT I DON'T SEE? I DON'T SEE HIS FRIGGEN NAME ANYWHERE. WHAT DO I SEE? BLOOMQUIST, BLUMBERG AND STEINER. THAT'S WHAT I SEE. THE THREE OF YOU ARE FIRED. FORGET YOU. KNOW WHAT ELSE I SEE? LOUIS, CHARMERS AND BROXSTON, YOU THREE? FIRED. GET THE HELL OUTTA ME OFFICE, BACK YER BAGS, YER DONE. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE NO MORE, EVER AGAIN. IT'S SICEKNING. YER ALL DONE. YOU'LL GET YOUR CHECKS IN THE MAIL. DON'T SAY A PEEP. FORGET IT."[/I] There was utter shock in the room. A pindrop could be heard. Silence and moments ticked by. [I]"WHAT THE HELL YE WAITIN' FOR? A NEW POPE? GET THE HELL OUT!"[/I] There was no protesting and the men all left, one cheap suit after another and I was about to go with them when I heard... "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, HEY SON... HEY... WHERE YOU GOIN'? I SAY RAMAELLI? IF I DID, FORGIVE ME BUT I DIDN'T SAY YER NAME, SON." I spun around.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"[B][SIZE="5"]T[/SIZE][/B]hat's right...." he began. "I didn't say Ramaelli. You can come have a seat next to me." His voice had gone from raging mad and unapproachable to kind and friendly. I slowly approached the table when, "HEY!" "Uh..What? What?!" I managed to say, part scared, part excited, part confused. "The door, chap. The door. Close the door." He said and chuckled. I chuckled as well, spun around and closed the door. I returned my gaze to Cornell who motioned me over to a seat next to him. It was a long oak table that could easily sit over twenty people around it but now it was just me and a national celebrity. I was speechless. "You drink, son?" He said again. "A matter of fact I do, Sir." "Great, what're you havin'?" He asked. "I don't really...." He pressed a button on a small electric device on the table. "Two Bushmills, Roberta... Make it snappy." He grinned and then looked up at me. "You don't mind Northern Irish whiskey, eh mate? I mean, I'm an Englishman but sometimes I flirt with the devil if ya get my meaning." We shared a laugh. His was of genuine humour, mines of nervous tension. "So, listen, I ain't goin' over no particulars with you. You ain't outta the water yet, son. I tell ya, just 'cos ya ain't fired now don't me you won't be by the time we're done chattin'. Although ya didn't cause no harm by not chippin' in bad ideas like them bums that just left but ya sure dug yerself a hole by not gettin' somethin' done about it. Now I'm gonna determine whether you're guilty by affiliation or if your a victim here. So you got any bright ideas, kid?" I was about to speak up but the door opened again. It was one of Cornell's lovely secretaries, Roberta. She brought us two bottles and two glasses and left. By the time we were done talking we shared a toast. The last question he'd asked me before I left... "Say, if I had a table full of brains like yers sittin' 'ere I'd be a billionaire 'stead of a millionaire. You got any mates you think I should hire?" I smiled and got ready to make the most exciting phone call of my life up until that point....

[B][SIZE="5"]A[/SIZE][/B]nd from that point, I'd been lead here. Lead to this moment. You see, you couldn't just throw my idea right into the works. We'd had months of storylines booked from the Joel Bryant era and a direction he was working towards. To just completely shut down on that would be company suicide. We wouldn't die, oh no, but we sure would've lost atleast a couple hundred thousand viewers who'd been tuning in for these storylines easy. No, Cornell gave me a very specific deadline to work with all throughout 2006. He gave me complete control of the last card of the year with the understanding that I'd let the company move in the direction it had been planning to under Bryant. I'd agreed with only one request. About two months prior to the first card I got to pen I'd wanted the announcers to hype something for the last show of the year. A ground breaking announcement that would revolutionize the industry. You hear that almost every telecast but this time, it was for real. No joke. What announcement? Even Tommy Cornell didn't know. I'd wanted to tell him on that first meeting oh so many months ago but he didn't want to know. Said if it were so big it'd just cloud his mind and he wouldn't be able to focus on the direction they'd been heading in all along. I'd wanted to tell him three months ago, I'd wanted to tell him two months ago. I wanted to tell him as soon as they began talking about this massive announcement but still Cornell wouldn't budge. He didn't want to know until it was truly my ship to steer. He'd made me and by that time Keith fully aware that he was putting alot, if not all his stock in us. I'd went from making a little over 20 thousand dollars a year to six didgets. I knew what was on the line but I had confidence. I finally told Tommy Cornell about the announcement and the day I told him about it was the day the card needed to be run. That's why me and Keith were at home and as per Cornell's request, our doors were locked. We should've been there, it was our big moment but for safety reasons alone Cornell suggested it may be best if we hid away this evening. That was his second reaction to what I told him. His first: Pure laughter. Maniacal laughter. The laughter of a mad scientist who just devised the most diabolical scheme of all. [I]"IT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT! SO SIMPLE, SO CUNNING, SO SMART, SO GROUNDBREAKING...SO BLOODY BRILLIANT!"[/I] And the laughter roared. I was on one end of the couch, Keith was on the other. I don't know if I was drunk and I don't know if he was but we were on the edge of our seats. This was OUR moment, WRESTLING's moment... it was larger than life... With only a little bit of time left to go, Cornell came to the ring. He was sporting the championship belt and you could feel the crowd's intensity. Cornell had a grin on his lips, the crowd hadn't been this hyped up for something as simple as an announcement all year long. The feeling was similar to that of Sam Strongs retirement speach a week after losing to Liberty. Cornell knew we'd struck gold. So did Keith and so did I....

DECEMBER 26TH, 2006 [B][I][SIZE="2"]TCW Presents: Total Wrestling[/SIZE][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell_InRing.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]TOMMY CORNELL[/U][/B] Rough Justice... You've heard it a million times by now. You love me, you hate me. I don't care. I do what I've got to do. I see it through, without hesitation, withour reservation with the utmost contemplation. I execute what I promise. I do what I guarantee so go ahead and hate me but tonight I come to you as more than YOUR TCW World Champion. I come to YOU as MORE than YOUR TCW President. I come to YOU as MORE than a wrestler today. I come to YOU as a person. You can hate me or you can love me but I have to say what I have to say. I've done alot of bad things in this ring and out but I don't apologize for any of it. I've done everything I've needed to become what I have become and some of it, I don't expect to be forgiven for, not from my wife, my family not even God. Should I care? I don't know. But if you can, try to look past that for what I have to tell you because I've got to tell you. Try to consider me a friend you may have at the local pub, the bar, the restaurant or the work-place. Try to consider me as a normal person now with urgent information. I beg of you to listen to me with ears wide open as if I were about to tell you you and your wife were pregnant or there was a passing in the family. That's how serious this is. For some of you, what I have to say may be like a passing of the family. It needs to be said because this secret can exist no longer and I will not allow the public to be lied to anymore. There are politics everywhere people and that same is true for wrestling. I kid you not when I say to you all very seriously that after tonight, when I leave this arena, there may be some who want to kill me for what I will say here and I feel safe in assuming that some just may try to kill me. If I've got to die, I'll die an honest man.[/CENTER] The crowd were confused. They weren't sure how to react to this. Tommy had set up the interview and delivered well thus far. He stayed in touch with the audience. He paced himself like an expert of speechcraft. He didn't move too quick and didn't speak too wildely either. [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]:[/LEFT] Ladies and gentlemen, I am as speechless as all of you right now. I have absolutely no idea what is going on here. As announcers, we're usually given some sort of information in terms of when people are seen heading to the ring for any given reason but we were completely uninformed about this. I am as speechless, concerned and shocked as many of you.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell_InRing.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Tommy Cornell[/U][/B] I had first heard the question in England, as a child. I'd grown up hearing the question in class and out of class. I'd heard the question everywhere I went and when I got into this industry, the very first day I reported to training camp so many years ago I heard the question then from a fellow student who also shared that day with me as his first day of training. I'm sure many of you here this evening have even asked it, perhaps some while I am speaking to you all right now. I will give you the answer.[/CENTER] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: WOW! Jay-man! I tell you what... I can't believe he's taking the time right now, right on the dawn of the year 2007 to talk about this! I'd been wondering this question ever since I first met Tommy Cornell a long time ago. It was the first thing I thought when we shook hands... But...but... then I heard he had a wife....and had been married for some time....HUH! Well... you never can te-[/LEFT] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: [I]OH WILL YOU STOP IT!![/I] That is completely inappropriate, Kyle and dispicable! We were first informed about this groundbreaking announcement not too long ago... We were told it would re-shape the industry. We were told this announcement would single-handedly change the sport forever. What could it be? WHAT COULD IT BE!! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell_InRing.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Tommy Cornell[/U][/B] ....It is with a heavy heart...that I say..... YES....[/CENTER] yes.... [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: I KNEW IT!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]:[I]OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!![/I] SHUT UP! YES? Yes??? Yes to what? WHAT IS THE QUESTION!! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell_InRing.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Tommy Cornell[/U][/B][/CENTER] Everything you've been told about professional wrestling....is true. Every wrestling event you have seen on television.... every one... EXCEPT FOR THE ONES PROMOTED BY TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING. Have all been predetermined and fixed. The outcomes fixed. The fans cheated. It's all been fake... ALL ALONG! That's right ladies and gentleman... You have all been scammed. BUT NOT BY US. You see, in TCW lives have been changed. Faces have been rearranged. Lives have nearly been ended. This is the circle of champions and the ring of destiny. In the United States of America I am exposing this industry. I don't need to say any letters... But all the letters you already know. They're all fake. They're frauds. I don't need to say any names but you all know what's out there. Ask them if you see them. I dare them. You should dare them. You want to be lied to? That's fine if you enjoy deceit but that's not how we operate in TCW. This is a ring where domination, superiority is settled. This is the ring where gladiators and warriors fight. The competition? It's where men who enjoy rolling around together in their underparts go to play pretend. I say it as a friend, heed my warning. I kid you not. Watch. Watch them pull-punches. Watch them neatly tuck eachother away. Could they fight? Perhaps. Certainly not as good as our lads here. But I warn you. Do you like watching bodybuilding men dance about together, I ask you mates in the crowd this evening? Whats it say 'bout you? I'm telling you who lies. Remember the letters. There are letters of deceit. There are THREE letters in the word lie. There are only three letters in the word life, the word death, the word truth, the word gladiator. The word blood. The word fight. Those letters, my friends? [CENTER][B]TCW[/B][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell drops the microphone. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: oh...my...god.........

[B]W[/B]e sat on the couch as GNN began broadcasting their normal programming that followed TCW Total Wrestling. We were silent. Mesmerized. I turned to face Keith and he looked at me wide eyed. He began nodding and I followed suit. He put his hand in the air and I returned the high five. "Unbelievable!" He shouted. I had to agree. We poured ourselves another drink and offered eachother cheers. It wasn't even 10 minutes following the conclusion of the show that the phone began to ring. Keith grabbed it and his eyes went wide again. He handed it to me and it was the private cell phone number of none other than Tommy Cornell. "Mr. Cornell! How goes it?" I spoke and there was silence on the other end. I was initially concerned. I didn't know what the boys in the back may've thought of that. I'd assumed some would get upset but again, I don't know. Perhaps Tommy had rethought the entire idea after it was done and was fuming mad. I suddenly felt my heart in my throat...But my heart fell back into my chest as I heard Tommy's cackling laugh. "Oh it was bloody great! That was brilliance mate. I'm callin' to ask how ya felt about my delivery? I admit... It was the first time in years I had a bit of the jitters before a promo." Tommy said. "The delivery? Oh wow! The delivery was perfect! Better than I could've imagined! You paced it wonderfully and got the point across perfect." "Excellent my boy. Excellent. I tell ya, I would've asked one of the blokes back here but I think some are a bit shocked and anyway I doubt they'd give me a respectable response. I trust you to tell it like it is, son and I know you wouldn't pull my leg." Tommy said. "No sir. Not at all. I mean, that is a very difficult thing to do, Mr. Cornell." "Difficult, yes, but genius as well. You know what son, I really meant much of that interview. It's the mainstream conception of this business, it's fake. Is it fake? Is it real. And you know something? Ya never hear it mentioned, ever, do you? The business never recognizes that this controversy exists beyond the ring. I tell ya, in boxing, the idea is that all of the fights are fixed and the judges are on the pay-roll. The insiders are aware and they speak about it. They are outraged. What, in other sports, baseball per se. All the lads are on the juice and the media is outraged. Well, why not shine the light on OUR sports biggest controversy, or atleast one of 'em. An try to use it to our advantage? Brilliance my boy. It's one of them things. Ya see, the best ideas Rae are the ones that are right under your nose. Let me tell you, I ain't concerned about any reprecussions. To be honest, I love the idea, loved it the minute ya spoke it but I don't believe it's gonna get all of the competitions viewers. But it will cause a stir. It'll make 'em say, well, that TCW may be onto something. What's their point? And ya know what else? The mainstream fans, the ones who don't know any better and figure it better to marry their cousin than to do some work, them? They're gonna believe what I said and start watchin' us. I give you credit. I'm excited about the direction things are going." There was a long pause after Tommy spoke. "Well sir I must say I take that, I mean, me and Keith take that as a wonderful compliment and I am glad to hear it. Really reassured and really glad to hear it." "Absolutely. Now, the ball is in your court. You've had the title of general manager for several months now but it has truly meant nothing as a result of the need for finishing things as they were planned. Now that is all settled and from this day forward you're responsible. There is quite a bit of commotion going on at the arena back here now. I'll let you go but meet me at the office for our usual daily meeting. Cheers!" Before I had a chance to say my goodbye, Tommy had hung up the phone. Keith looked up at me and I grinned and nodded. "Everything is good?" Keith asked. "Better than good. It's perfect." I responded. "We're set for tomorrow?" "Same place, same time. As usual." I said. "Damn...I better get one of those day after hangover pills at the drug store. I'm outta here man." "Sounds good...." Not too long after I escorted Keith out of the apartment. I turned and looked back at the TV. Whatever was on GNN didn't matter to me. I still could see Cornell's promo in my mind and when it finished replaying in my mind for the last time I began cultivating ideas in preparation for tomorrows meeting.

Hey, thanks alot for the feedback. I would love more. Positive reviews, negative reviews and most importantly constructive. I think I'd like to take a quick minute to just talk about why I decided to use the backstory that I'm using. Firstly I am a big fan of realism and I can admit it is somewhat far-fetched but I don't think too much. Sometime last year I put together a UCR (The European fed in the Cornell-Verse, Ultimate Combat Ring) diary using the user-character Ramaeno Ramaelli. It was quite fun and lasted a bit. After a hiatus from the diaries I returned with the Ramaeno character in a DAVE diary that I felt was going quite well. Unfortunately the diary coincided with a major family vacation and when I got back home and tried to carry on with the game, I'd lost major touch with what was going on and made some mistakes in the game that just blew me out of the diary. So I decided, despite how those diaries weren't completely linked with the Ramaeno character, that I could link them up here with this TCW diary. TCW was the first fed. I had ever played with back when it was HGC in TEW 2004 and in the later models of the game I played more in the European/British circuit so 07 is a cool 360 for me. And also, this diary is a joint effort by my friend Dan Ireland so thats why I threw in the Keith Gardener character (it is in truth a game that has only one user character active.) So yeah, anyway... Thanks for reading and any feedback is awesome.

[LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BWBBanner1.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [COLOR="Blue"][U][LEFT]blazingwrestlingbeat.com[/LEFT][/U][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]Thursday, December 28th, 2006[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="blue"][U]News Beat: HUGE TCW update, New faces? Legal trouble? More...[/U][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]News Beat: HUGE TCW update, New faces? Legal trouble? More...[/CENTER][/U][/B] Following Tuesday Night's edition of TCW Presents: Total Wrestling, there was much commotion at the Eisen camp. Sources report that when Cornell finished his promo, Mr. Eisen himself had spat his drink out of his mouth and demanded everybody in his prescence to leave except for Dave Colgate, head of SWF legal and his children. Since the demotion of Joel Bryant and promotion of Ramaeno Ramaelli as TCW General Manager and Head Booker several months ago, the internet has slowly been bled dry of it's TCW sources. Ramaelli implemented a no tolerance clause in every TCW employees contract that allows TCW the right to terminate any staff members contract at any given time if they are ever under suspicion of or found guilty of leaking TCW information. With that said, our information is limited but as many as eight wrestlers were seen at TCW headquarters during Wednesday afternoon. None of the names can be CONFIRMED, however, there has been murmurs that the most high profile of these names was Japanese sensation Eisaku Hoshino. Again, this is all speculation at this point but we can confirm that there was talk of seeing up to possibly eight non TCW employed wrestlers meeting at the TCW building yesterday. In other news, TCW alumni Jimmy P and Donnie J were escorted out of a popular San Fransisco night-club. Apparently they had done nothing wrong, but somebody set off a fire-alarm and the entire facility had to be evacuated, it was just ironic that several pro wrestlers were involved.[/QUOTE]

Hey Juggalo, thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I thought about what you said and I have to agree. I split up the backstory "chunk" now and I think it is clearer. That was a good point and observation I think it looks better now.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWMagazine.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR="Red"]Total Championship Wrestling: The Magazine![/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][SIZE="2"]December 2006 Issue[/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] _______________________________________________________ [B]ENTER THE MIND OF A MASTER: ROBERT OXFORD[/B] By: Witten Cohen [B]R[/B]obert Oxford is a man who needs little introduction. One of the most decorated tag team champions in the history of pro wrestling, his long luxurious career has seen him capture tag team gold on every corner of the planet. A 3 time Total Championship Wrestling tag team champion, 2 time North of The Boarder Pro Wrestling tag team champion, 2 time Canadian Golden Combat tag team champion and one time Golden Canvas Grappling champion, Oxford is second to none in tag team strategy. Additionally, Oxford is second to none in matters of self preservation. At the age of 44, Oxford can still hold his ground with the youngsters of the sport and remains in immaculate condition. There is seeming no end in sight for this tag team mastermind and we at TCW The Magazine were fortunate enough to get some of his time. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] TCW Magazine: Good afternoon Mr. Oxford, how are you today and thank you for taking your time out to meet with us here at the TCW Magazine. Robert Oxford: Well consider yourself lucky, young man. I'm a busy man with little time to dedicate to the interests of fans and so on. TCW Magazine: Well there is no better way to begin this interview with a comment like that, I say that honestly because part of the thing about Robert Oxford is his focus and intensity, perhaps that is why you are such a decorated champion. Robert Oxford: Oh, I see this interview may actually be not as detestable as I'd initially thought. You've done your homework, unlike most of these so called writers. Yes, focus and determination, my boy. Nothing like it. I've battled all the top names, you see, and I've pinned many of them. Sometimes I've brought them to their knees in submission. There aren't many in this sport that can make the same claims as I have. TCW Magazine: I couldn't agree more sir. What is it, exactly? Is it dieting, training? What would you say it is exactly? Robert Oxford: All of those things.. Training, preparation. Let me let you in on a little secret. Being a multi-time tag team champion and having seen the ins and outs of this business on every country worth a dime I know a thing or two okay. People have often told me, Mr. Oxford, you're such a dominating tag team wrestler, why not focus on the singles divisions of the sport. Well that's where my Oxford education comes in. Firstly, the financial differences between holding a tag team championship and a prominent world championship as a singles wrestler is vastly different. Although different, the numbers, which I will not share with you, are still incredible. And you know what? I don't have to do nearly as much work. When you have a partner in your corner, you only have to put in half the effort and that's something people tend to forget. They only see have effort from Robert Oxford, imagine if they saw the full thing! TCW Magazine: Well, if they saw the full thing, they'd be seeing the TCW World Heavyweight champion, wouldn't they?1 Robert Oxford: Precisely! TCW Magazine: So, Mr. Oxford, as travelled as you are, as decorated as you are, you are called by many the Tag Team master. So just who, in your opinion, has been your greatest partner in the ring? Robert Oxford: You know, I am often asked that question. Yes, occassionally I run into a fan in an airport who does have some sort of progressive intellect and realizes that supporting me as a fan is the most productive thing a wrestling fan can do. It is these fans who ask me this question and my answer has not changed. Joel Bryant. Undoubtedly. TCW Magainze: Joel Bryant? Wow. Well Mr. Bryant is certainly another great and gifted professional wrestler but some may argue that he is not quite up to par with the likes of Jeremy Stone and Sam Keith, both men who you've held championships with in the past. Are you sure you're not answering that question with political intent, Mr. Oxford? Robert Oxford: Absolutely not. Here I thought you were an intelligent, ambitious writer and yet you say something ignorant. Politics? No. Jeremy Stone, Sam Keith? Sure. Talented men. But they've worn a bunch of plastic belts. You know why I never held titles with them ten, maybe twelve, twenty times? TCW Magazine: Why? Robert Oxford: Because THEY couldn't cut it. I had to cut the team apart because of their inability to train up to par with me. To prepare, diet and focus as I have. In singles competition, there would be no questions asked, myself and or Joel Bryant would decimate either of those men on any given night. TCW Magazine: Well, forgive me for my mistake. You certainly sound confident about that. Well in that case, you've had many wars in the ring. Who would you consider to be your greatest opponent? Robert Oxford: Hm. That is an excellent question young man and also one I have answered consistently over the years. Without a doubt, The Demons of Rage. TCW Magazine: The Demons of Rage, one of Total Championship Wrestlings most dominant tag-teams. Would you articulate? Robert Oxford: Well it is a matter of substance, my boy. If you've followed my career and it sounds like you have, then you must consider the facts. Everytime I've held gold, they have taken it from me. There are many factors that lead into why I answer how I answered. Firstly, if you review the footage of all of our bouts you will see that The Demons of Rage are compulsive cheaters! They cheat blatantly! They have no idea of the fundamental basics of wrestling! They use dirty methods, now how can I wrestle appropriately when my opponent is using under-handed tactics and the referee doesn't disqualify my opponent? It's a combination of cheating, wild tactics that you simply can not prepare for and strength. They are quite strong. Not as strong as I, but if you keep getting hit in the head with a baseball bat, no matter how strong you are, eventually you'll feel it, and if you're me, it may take about eight strikes or so. TCW Magazine: Well, you're saying their title victories over you are a result of cheating? Robert Oxford: Absolutely! In fact, I still have appeals dating back years that I am working on at having some decisions reversed and restoring my tag team title status. TCW Magazine: I see. Well Mr. Oxford, with they way things stand now. What is in the future for you, at 44 years old you are in incredible shape and you and your tag team partner Joel Bryant are considered a threat for the tag team titles. What's in your future? Retirement? Perhaps a singles run? Robert Oxford: Gold, my boy. Gold. Me and Joel Bryant are currently the best tag team in the world, champions or not. It won't be long until we've got the gold around our waists again and this time we won't be losing them. TCW Magazine: Okay, before we let you go, let's play a little word association. I'll say a word and you give me your immediate thoughts. Okay? Robert Oxford: A childs game, but, fine. Let's go. TCW Magazine: Tommy Cornell Robert Oxford: A dignified gentleman who is misunderstood by the fans. TCW Magazine: Ricky Dale Johnson Robert Oxford: A wreckless, disgrace of a champion who doesn't come close to my skill level. TCW Magazine: BLZ Bubb Robert Oxford: Someone I would never want to wrestle. TCW Magazine: Liberty Robert Oxford: The greatest joke of all. TCW Magazine: Joel Bryant Robert Oxford: A wonderful friend and the second greatest wrestler in the world today, behind me of course. TCW Magazine: Sam Keith Robert Oxford: A man who was lucky enough to ride my coat tails to some tag team gold long ago. TCW Magazine: Jeremy Stone Robert Oxford: Same as I just said. TCW Magazine: The SWF. Robert Oxford: Next question. TCW Magazine: Oxford School. Robert Oxford: A fine institution with a fine name. This interview is over.*

[LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BWBBanner1.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [COLOR="Blue"][U]blazingwrestlingbeat.com[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][U]Veteran returns to the big leagues?[/U][/COLOR] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]VETERAN RETURNS TO THE BIG LEAGUES?[/CENTER][/U][/B] From the official website of pro-wrestling veteran Marcus McKing: [I]marcusthekingmcking.com[/I] [I]"...and yeah to those of you out there who've e-mailed me. It's true. I did get a phone call from the people over at TCW. We talked and we're gonna talk more. Sorry I don't update the site that much. Gotta go thru my webmaster and I don't understand these gizmos but I figured I'd let you all know that yeah. Right now they're looking to do something with a magazine article on me and the "old days" and some potential future stuff with action figures and who knows what. It's exciting, I'm excited. We'll see what happens."[/I] That's the official statement from Marcus McKing himself. We here at BWB will keep you posted if we hear anything new.[/QUOTE]

At the first event I'm holding up a "Bring back Bryan Vessey sign" Actually I probably wouldn't attend a TCW event. After J.K. Stallings left and took his 80 million dollars with him, TCW has floundered. Bring back to TEW 2004 glory to TCW! It's been on the decline every since WS1. HGC! HGC! HGC!

Hehehe, well said my friend. I too was a massive fan of the '04 HGC. After flirting with GCG back then I quickly took to HGC and had a great deal of fun with it. I was disappointed when I realized the Vesseys skipped town and Rip Chord as well as Sam Strong had retired. But I think things are gonna get better for us HGC fans, you'll see! LOL. But I've been looking at a few posts and noticed a multitude of grammatical errors and so on I apologize for the writing at times not being up to par, if anybody reading feels that way. It has been a while and I am working my way back into shape. Thanks and stay tuned!

[B][SIZE="5"]I[/SIZE][/B]t was New Years eve and I hadn't done anything all day. That is, besides sit at my computer in Word focusing on my most personal documents. No phone calls got through this day and I hadn't made any. Sure the front office was putting together a company party and there'd be a multitude of celebrities present but my heart wasn't into R&R if you know what I mean. You know, you have hundred dollars in your pocket, right? When your young. Bear with me. You got a hundred bucks when you're like fifteen and it's burning a hole in your pocket. You want this, you want that, but just as bad you don't want to lose it. You don't want to give it a way and your stuck. You don't know what to do. You know that feeling? Yeah. That feeling. That feeling of burning anxiety but at the same time wonderful excitement. Now imagine that times, I don' know. Nineteen million. Speaking of money, I was checking the companies treasury files as well today and let's just say, from a kid growing up in New York City, to being a young man now in a prominent position with a company this wealthy, it's devastating. The funds are good. They're golden. The fact that the man in control of the money has become something of a good friend is even more rewarding. Financially, there is absolutely no reason why we can't become the most popular promotion in the country. You know what else? Growing up on the East Coast, we'd always hear about the SWF. That's all that we'd talk about. In 1996, HGC had just been born but we didn't even really know what it was all about. We weren't sure what to think at all. I was in my teenage years by then. I'd stumbled across a pack of HGC trading cards in a local lotto store and picked it up. It wasn't SWF, it was HGC but it was a wrestling ring and wrestlers from the golden days of the SWF so my mind told me, HGC? Must be something to do with the SWF. And what does that mean? Well it means that when people talk about wrestling, casual people that is, they probably automatically assume all things wrestling have to do with the SWF and that bothers me. That is the first thing we need to change as a company. If I can make it so that a couple of friends are at a bar, talking about pro wrestling and one guy says "Well the SWF is really awesome," if in that situation, I could contribute to an effort that would have that persons friend say, "Well that's cool man but you know that TCW stuff? Yeah man I think that they're better." Then I'd think we'd made a monumental amount of progress. But there is the inevitable who what where when why and how? Well, how can you do something incredible, with yourself, if you're not sure exactly who you are and that is what New Years Eve 2006 was all about. Who are we? [U][CENTER]What is TCW?[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE] [SIZE="2"][I][U]Product Style:[/U][/I][/SIZE] [CENTER][CENTER][B]SPORT. ENTERTAINMENT. TRADITION.[/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="2"][FONT="Lucida Console"][SIZE="2"](S.E.T Formula)[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Style Name[/B]: Sports Ent. & Tradition [B]Match Ratio[/B]: 70% [B][COLOR="Yellow"]Expected Match Lengths[/COLOR][/B] [B]Minor Match[/B]: 10 Mins [B]Medium Match[/B]: 15 Mins [B]Main Match[/B]: 20 Mins [B]Match Intensity[/B]: 45% [B]Match Danger[/B]: 35% [B]Face/Heel Divide[/B]: Medium [COLOR="yellow"][B][RIGHT]Product Appeal Definition[/RIGHT][/B][/COLOR] [RIGHT][B]Traditional[/B]: Key Feature [B]Mainstream[/B]: Heavy [B]Comedy[/B]: Low [B]Cult[/B]: Low [B]Risque[/B]: Very Low [B]Modern[/B]: Low [B]Realism[/B]: Heavy [B]Hyper Realism[/B]: Medium [B]Hardcore[/B]: Low [B]Lucha Libre[/B]: Very Low [B]Pure[/B]: Low [B]Daredevil[/B]: Low[/RIGHT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWCOM.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWWebBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]TCW.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING![/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KeithGardener-1.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT][SIZE="2"]article by: [B]Keith Gardener[/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] Happy New Year from Total Championship Wrestling! 2006 was an absolutely amazing year and boy did it go out with a bang! Tommy Cornell made some incredible accusations when the curtain fell upon last weeks edition of Total Wrestling. We here at TCW.COM attempted to get comments from Mr. Cornell about his statements but his publicist claimed he had no further comment until the next edition of Total Wrestling. Her excuse was that he had been too busy with the New Year and was in fact in England when we'd tried to reach him for comment. There are plenty of other wrestlers, however, who've had alot to say about it. One such wrestler was none other than former TCW International Champion Rick Law. "Well, as you probably know I've been there and done that. As far as what Tommy Cornell said, I can only speak for myself. I have the utmost respect for the TCW champion, but, while I was, as you may want to put it, pursuing my wrestling career elsewhere, I can say, with the pride of an officer, that I at no time, ever, have been asked to take a dive in the ring nor have I ever been pre-instructed to do so." However, perennial trouble-maker and consequently, TCW supestar, former Painful Procedure frontman, Troy Tornado had a different take. "Of course! Why do you think the greatest superstar of all time, Troy Tornado, double T, is in TCW? It's not because it's got a T in the name. It's beause this is the ONLY place where competitors compete. Anybody in the know knows that. There's alot of competition out there, I guess. I just refer to the rest of the wrestling stratosphere outside of TCW as the senior citizen circuit." At any rate, controversy closed the curtain on 2006. Will controversy erupt during the New Year? Only time will tell as we are only a day away from Total Championship Wrestling Presents: TOTAL WRESTLING, on GNN Sports!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWShowbanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]only on...[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GNNLOGO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]OFFICIAL PREVIEW BOUGHT TO YOU BY TCW.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][I]THIS WEEK ON TOTAL WRESTLING:[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MELOGO.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [B]BLZ BUBB[/B] versus [B]LIBERTY[/B] 6/4 LINE[/CENTER] There will be a total of four TCW World Championship reigns in the ring when the bell rings for the main event on TCW Total Wrestling. The Las Vegas gambling community has made BLZ Bubb a 6-4 odds on favorite to win the bout via pinfall. BLZ Bubb and his cult like Dark Brotherhood have been on a reign of terror in TCW and it is TCW, as well as the fans of TCW who turn to the great former TCW champion and hero, Liberty. Many within the innerworkings of the sport have voiced concerns about Liberty. With some dismal performances as of late (and seemingly unmotivated performances as well) not only have oddsmakers turned their backs on Liberty, but if you've listened to telecasts or have been at live events lately, it would seem as though the fans have too. This is a big match for both men and should almost certainly boost either mans status in the heavyweight division. [B]ALSO...[/B] [B][U]TOMMY CORNELL TO MAKE ANOTHER GROUNDBREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT![/U][/B] The hype machine was in full force leading up to the controversial and incredible proclaimation by Tommy Cornell at last weeks Total Wrestling but apparently Tommy Cornell has yet another blockbuster in store! This announcement has been said by some to have the makings to, just like his last announcement, take the wrestling industry by storm. While nobody is quite sure what to expect, a Cornell publicist said, "This announcement will surely turn TCW upside down forever..." A battle of beast and hero, an annoucement that will change TCW forever? What [I]WILL[/I] happen? There's only one way and one place to find out... [CENTER][B][I][U]TCW: TOTAL WRESTLING on GNN TOTAL SPORTS!![/U][/I][/B][/CENTER]

As I began my morning drive to pick up Keith and get ready to head for the airport, I turned on Californias 1240 AM "And the Super Novas...they just, they just got to keep up with what they're doing. The season is still young. I think we've got the right package together and if they can just keep forcing the ball down the middle, putting it right in the hole... We'll be fine. Right, right... Well, onto other sporting news here on Californias Sports Radio 1240...Apparently former world heavyweight boxing champion Deuce Bruno has been stripped of his boxing liscence for an undisclosed period of time. This may be a permanent ban on one of the sports most powerful hitters in history. Not only one of the most powerful and popular fighters of our lifetime, but one of the craziest, psychotic men in history. What's next? He lost his last two fights for unsportsman like conduct. Pulling off his glove and smashing the referee? Headbutting his opponent to a concussion? The man is an animal and honestly hasn't been the same in 6 years. What could be next? Mixed Martial Arts? Why not give the SWF a call? This is just another black eye on a sport thats falling down the toilet....." As I made my last turn, I looked at the radio, raised an eyebrow and then shut the radio off.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/deucenews.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]DYNAMITE DEUCE DONE FOR GOOD?[/CENTER][/U][/B] Article By: Al Ramsey Once the most fearsome fighter on the face of the Earth; the 1990's were once synonomous with the name Deuce Bruno. Just like his nickname, he was explosive, as well as deadly; Pure "Dynamite". But unfortunatly, he was equally as explosive outside the ring. Aquitted for armed robbery charges in 1995, this shocking behavior and lifestyle was almost as shocking as his first loss to journeyman fighter Ken "The Celtic Whirlwind" Peters, a fighter from Dublin, Ireland, who has not been able to capitalize on sucess in his entire three decade career. But we forgave Deuce. Hey, this is America; Everybody makes mistakes. Whether after the loss, after the aquittal, or after the near death-serving revenge he spewed on Peters at their '96 rematch, we forgave him. But that didn't last. No, it all came tumbling down when he was found in the backseat of a limoseane. The same limoseane responsible for the hit-and-run death of a 12 year old girl in Las Vegas due to the driver's intoxication. That wasn't his fault though, right? Well it was his fault. It was his fault when he was unable to beat the 10 count after a brutal right hook from New York's Great White Hope, "Golden Boy" Sean Brady in 1998. Perhaps not only did "Dynamite" lose his title that night, but also his life and career. Since then it's been one drug possession bust after another, one spousal abuse court date after another, and at the same time Bruno has had a flailing boxing career. In nine years the sport's highest grossing fighter in history has only fought EIGHT TIMES. Five knock-out wins, a pitiful upset loss, and then the last two that history will never be able to forget. Two years ago, Deuce Bruno, with a faltering record of 54-3 (50), nearly decapitated the angry polishman, Markys Plahtskii. We all thought Bruno was back. The ONLY THING that was back was the test results; postive for steroid use and marijuana, turning the decision from a thunderous returning KO to the boxing world into a disgraceful No Contest at the hands of the Nevada State Boxing Committee. Many thought this to be the last straw. But the last straw was yet to come. It began with more hype than ever before seen in our era of this fine sport. It was supposed to be the path to redemption; At 36 years old, we all thought that "Dynamite" still had one last title run in his gloves. Well, maybe we didn't, but we WANTED to think that. Because Bruno made us believe for years in him, and perhaps we all wanted to believe that this man, and all his disappointments, were only leading him to the greatest comeback story ever told. We all wanted to swear by him that he had one last big battle inside his warrior gloves. Too bad he couldn't keep the gloves on. In Round 2 of the ten round bout against journeyman British heavyweight James "King Of The Wilsons" Wilson (a Cinderella Story in his own right, from the famous Wilson Boxing Gym in London), after much clinching, elbowing, and overall foul play, Deuce Bruno slammed a headbutt into Wilson's head, knocking him unconcious. The referee called the fight, and disqualified Bruno, prompting Dynamite Deuce to throw off his gloves and deliver a murderous left hook to the face of referee Will McQuinn. End of the pay-per-view, end of the fight, and more than likely, end of the line. The Nevada State Boxing Commision barely had time to blink before they had shorted his already makeshift career by suspending his license to fight indefinatly. It's the end of a dream, and the end of a nightmare. What could be next for the man who once captivated the imagination of the American people? There's been talk of a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) bout, but this writer thinks that "Dynamite" Deuce Bruno's already shot his load. Maybe he'll join the SWF, or the traveling circus even, since they're one in the same to begin with. Perhaps he'll be on a reality tv show, or maybe he'll just do us all a favour and fade from the public eye... FOREVER. One thing is certain, he WON'T be joining us in the world of boxing any time soon. See you at the fights.

Hello all. I just wanted to take time out from the diary to say that I've included an original character into the story. If you've read Scapino's "SWF: This Means War!" diary which was quite popular, you'll know of his character ArchAngel that he entered. I've similarly included my own original character. I'm going to post his picture and information here, everything that you'd need to include him in your own CornellVerse or Verse, if you'd like. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/DeuceBruno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]Deuce Bruno[/CENTER][/U][/B] Name: Deuce Bruno Short Name: Bruno Gender: Male Birth Month/Year: August/1970 Bio: "Dynamite" Deuce Bruno is one of the worlds most notorious and famous professional boxers. A former multi time heavyweight champion, his boxing career has been filled with controversy in and outside of the ring. After recently losing his boxing liscence he has toyed with the idea of MMA competition or pro wrestling. Nationality: American Based In: USA Active In: USA, Canada, Japan [B][U]Personal Data[/U][/B] Status: Semi-Active Wrestler Style: Brawler Size: Heavyweight Personality: Jackass Attitude: Selfish Face Gimmick: Legit Athelete Heel Gimmick: Legit Athelete Loyalty: None [B][U]Favoured Role[/U][/B] Wrestler: Never Occasional Wrestler: Sometimes Manager: Never Referee: Sometimes Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Personality: Sometimes Road Agent: Never Languages: English (Fluent) Main Finisher: Dynamite KO Punch Secondary Finisher: KO Punch [B][U]Personal[/U][/B] Drug Problems Steroid Usage Law Problems [B][U]Performance[/U][/B] Babyface: 85 Heel: 85 Cool: 45 ****y: 70 Crazy: 75 Legit: 100 Comedy: 0 Weasel: 0 Brute: 100 Weird: 55 Wholesome: 35 [B][U]Skills[/U][/B] Brawling: 10 Puroresu: 0 Hardcore: 10 Aerial: 0 Flashiness: 0 Mat Work: 0 Chain Wrestling: 0 Submissions: 0 Microphones: 40 Charisma: 75 Acting: 28 Announcing: 20 Athletisism: 38 Toughness: 100 Stamina: 44 Power: 100 Basics: 17 Psychology: 17 Safety: 17 Consistency: 16 Selling: 16 Respect: 55 Looks: 85 Superstar Quality: 85 Intensity: 93 Stiffness: 95 Resilience: 62 Menace: 96 Refereeing: 22 MMA Style: 82 [B][U]Overness[/U][/B] USA: 85 (Set All) Mexico: 0 UK: 70 (All) Canada: 85 (All) Japan: 85 (All) Europe: 55 (All) [B][U]Physical[/U][/B] Head: 75 Body: 95 Arms: 100 Legs: 100 [B][U]Contracts[/U][/B] None [B][U]Businiess[/U][/B] (All standard except a preferance to Realism Styles)

Hey. Just wanted to apologize to anybody who was following this diary thus far. There were no posts today and I don't believe there will be. Next post should be the first card I run with TCW but in the past I had diaries with 05 that I thought were going well that just suddenly died off and its my full intent not to let that happen here. I have a friend as I've mentioned that's working on this along with me. He's been having trouble getting registered with GDS to do some post ups but hopefully that'll be resolved soon. Anyway, any feedback, constructive, negative, possibly positive? would be great. Next up will be the Total Wrestling card and I've got some cool ideas I think that C-Verse fans may dig. So hopefully (and probably) that'll be up tomorrow. -RR

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/presentsbanner2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TWbanner2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]on[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GNNLOGO.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/vthompsonarena.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]V. Thompson Arena[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][I][SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 1, January 2007[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [B][U]DARK MATCHES:[/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/CharlieThatcher.jpg[/IMG] [B]AARON ANDREWS[/B] versus [B]CHARLIE THATCHER[/B][/CENTER] The bout began as the crowd was still pouring in. Andrews came out to some generic music while Thatcher had his usual tune kick up. The crowd seemed to care less and were more interested in getting settled in and ready for the meat of the show rather than to pay attention to this 'warm up' bout. The announcers werent out and the arena lighting system was on minimal power. The TCW camera crew were taping footage for potential video purposes and for the wrestlers themselves to look over and learn from. The story of the bout? Andrews put in a majority of the initial offense. Smaller, quicker and more agile, he nearly took the big Thatcher off his feet a several points. His big mistake? Running right into a Charlie Thatcher big boot and right after that, a pin. Winner: [B]CHARLIE THATCHER[/B] Rating: [B]C[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] Charlie Thatcher has now switched to a Bodyguard gimmick. The announcing quality lifted the match. Charlie Thatcher is improving in technical skills. Charlie Thatcher is improving in Performance skills. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RaulDarkness.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JayDarkness_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]RAUL DARKNESS [/B]w/ [B]JAY DARKNESS[/B] versus [B]RICK LAW[/B][/CENTER] If the fans were uninterested in the last 'warm up' match, they certainly weren't uninterested anymore as the familiar tunes of the Darkness Warriors and Rick Law penetrated the eardrums of the earlier birds at the V. Thompson Arena. Both of the men in the ring were accustomed to higher tier bouts at more prominent aspects of Total Wrestling but tonight, for the first show of the new year the men were on dark match duty. The fans were totally into this one and the momentum went back and forth. Jay Darkness, at times, took advantage of the referees inability to completely keep control of the match and found opportune times to make his prescense felt, often tripping Rick Law or distracting him. Ultimately, Law was able to put Raul down for the count with a Long Arm of The Law much to the fans approval. Winner: [B]RICK LAW[/B] Rating:[B] B-[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] Jay Darkness did some good work at ringside. Raul Darkness and Jay Darkness are a good pairing, they play off eachother well. Raul Darkness and Rick Law have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. Rick Law looked good out there. The match lifted the crowd. [B][U][CENTER]TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS: TOTAL WRESTLING![/CENTER][/U][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: WELCOME EVERYONE, TO TCW: TOTAL WRESTLING! A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE ALONG FOR THE RIDE AS WE GET READY TO KICK OFF A NEW YEAR WITH A BANG! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: OH ABSOLUTELY, Jay. Absolutely. If 2007 is anything like 2006, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: YOU AND ME BOTH, KYLE! We hope all of you at home had a very happy and safe holiday and we hope, that although the year is young, it's already shown you great signs of promise! We're here at the V. Thompson Arena, one of our favorite venues in the world, to bring you TWO HOURS of Total Championship Wrestling! Now Kyle, let's get right into it then, tonight, we've got a main event for the ages, BLZ Bubb and Liberty locking it up, now tell me Kyle, how could we have started the year any bigger or any better? [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: You know Jay, I realy don't think there is any way we could've done it bigger or better. These two men hate eachother and these two men both want to wear the TCW Championship. These two men are gonna give it their all tonight, I know that. I can't wait for the main event! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: A total of FOUR TCW Heavyweight championship title reigns will be in there tonight. Both men bring a unique style to the ring and both men have their share of supporters and haters. But perhaps nobody is hated more, especially after the last episode of TCW Total Wrestling, than the TCW Heavyweight Champion himself, Tommy Cornell. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Right you are, Jay. The Champ came out here and basically said stuff that well, nobody wanted to say. I give him credit for speaking up about something he believes in but let's be honest here Jay, Tommy Cornell didn't make any friends talking like he did last week. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Well Kyle, The Champ as you call him, although I don't believe he always conducts himself as one, did what he does best. Stirred up some controversy. Tommy Cornell, for those of you who need a quick refresher, basically came out here at the end of last weeks show and called ALL other wrestling organizations scams. Said that their results were pre-determined and that they were attempting to lie to wrestling fans. Now Kyle, I don't know if that's true either way, but what I do know is that Tommy Cornell has said that he'd be appearing here tonight with an EVEN BIGGER annoucement, what do you think about that, Kyle?! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Jay, I don't know how it can get any bigger than that. I'm already excited about the main event, I'm just as excited to hear what Tommy Cornell has to say. It's gonna be a hell of a night! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: That it is...and...what's this? Oh no... It's none other than Floyd Goldworthy.... Rating: [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/FloydGoldworthy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Floyd Goldworthy makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos.[/CENTER][/B] Floyd Goldworthy: Ladies and Gentlemen, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a very, very....happy new year. [I]boos[/I] Floyd Goldworthy: ...NOT! [I]LOUDER BOOS!![/I] Floyd Goldworthy: You know what's great about a New Year? It's about resolution and fresh beginnings. And I'll tell you what, being stuck in the rut I'd been stuck in for the past few years, a new beginning is what I needed a long time ago. You know what my Christmas present was? It was waking up Christmas morning knowing I didn't have to manage the likes of those LOSERS, those HOOLIGANS, known as PAINFUL PROCEDURE! You see, the truth about Painful Procedure was that I was in it all along for the MONEY! And you know what else? PAINFUL PROCEDURE DIED WHEN JACK BRUCE LEFT FOR THE SWF! HAHAHAHAHA!!! You know what, the greatest thing Troy Tornado ever did in his entire career was break up that group of hang ons! Those talentless, wasteful bums! [I]Even LOUDER boos![/I] Floyd Goldworthy: But I'm not here to dwell TOO much on the past, NO! I'm here to talk about the future! Not only was I blessed with THAT gift on Christmas, but I was blessed when my lovely, vuluptuous secretaries brought me a man looking for representation. A man who, when I first saw him, I knew I was looking at the NEXT world heavyweight champion, that man was the man you knew as AMERICAN BUFFALO! But you see...as time has gone on, I've come to learn a few things about the Buffalo. You see, he's BIGGER, SMARTER and BETTER than anything that has to do with this pathetic country, AMERICA! He's stronger, faster and bigger than ANY Buffalo! And that's why, today, I am proud to give you a NEW American Buffalo!! You see, I took a bunch of nobodies, no name, club fighters, a bunch of wanna be wrestlers with NO musical talent, and *I* made THEM superstars! Who took them on a world tour? ME! Who brought them to the top of not only the wrestling business, but the music industry, but ME! I took a BAND of MEN and made THEM LARGER THAN LIFE! Today, I don't need two men, I don't need three and I definitely do NOT need four! Today I have an entire BAND in ONE! That's right, tonight, I unveil the NEW American Buffalo as... THE BAND OF ONE MAN.... [B][I][CENTER]BOOM!!!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: ....Boom? [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER](The newly christened, BOOM)[/CENTER][/B] Just then a blaze of pyrotechnics erupted at the center of the rampway. A brand new theme song played and the man formally known as American Buffalo stepped out in a new black singlet with the word BOOM embroided on the side. He rushed towards the ring as the fans booed and then slid in and began pacing menacingly behind Floyd Goldworthy. Floyd Goldworthy: YES! BIGGER THAN AMERICA, STRONGER THAN A BUFFALO, HE IS THE MOST EXPLOSIVE WRESTLER ON THE PLANET. HE IS THE ONE MAN BAND, BOOM! THE MOST TALENTED WRESTLER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! BIGGER THAN PAINFUL PROCEDURE WILL EVER BE! WHO NEEDS PAINFUL PROCEDURE WHEN YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE BAND WRAPPED UP INTO ONE?! I AM THE GREATEST PROMOTER, GREATEST MANAGER IN THE WOR- [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BillyJackShearer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]PAINFUL PROCEDURE - RANDALL HOPKIRK and BILLY JACK SHEARER[/CENTER][/B] Before Floyd Goldworthy could finish his rant, "Sweat, Blood, Rock'N'Wrestlin'" the hit song of the former Painful Procedure band erupted on the loud speakers to a chorus of cheers and out stepped Randall Hopkirk and Billy Jack Shearer. The crowd was going wild as the two former members of Painful Procedure entered the ring. Randall Hopkirk: FLOYD GOLDWORTHY, YOU AIN'T NUTHIN' BUT A LYIN' PIECE OF [[COLOR="Red"]BLEE[/COLOR]P]! [I]CHEERS![/I] Randall Hopkirk: YOU DIDN'T MAKE PAINFUL PROCEDURE, YOU DIDN'T MAKE [[COLOR="red"]BLEEP[/COLOR]]! [I]LOUDER CHEERS[/I] Randall Hopkirk: YOU'RE A WEASAL, A NO GOOD PIECE OF TRASH! You come out here, talkin' all this crap. You didn't do NUTHIN'! You were LUCKY to be with us when we were hot. We did YOU the favors! And I'll tell you somethin' else, it wasn't Troy Tornado that broke up Painful Procedure, it was YOU! You got in his ear and told him all kind of crap! And you know what? You're also the reason why Troy Tornado hasn't done [[COLOR="red"]BLEEP[/COLOR]] SINCE! [I]EVEN LOUDER CHEERS![/I] Randall Hopkirk: And I'll tell ya what else, we're out here to ruin your New Years party, pal! How about it, Billy Jack Shearer and that big fat piece of crap over there, right here, right now!!! Floyd Goldworthy: YOU WANT IT?! YOU GOT IT, PAL! YOU'RE FUNERAL!! RING THE BELL!!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: OH MY! WE'RE GONNA KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH AN IMPROMPTU SHOWDOWN BETWEEN THE NEWLY CHRISTENED BOOM and BILLY JACK SHEARER! WHAT A WAY TO START THINGS OFF!! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BillyJackShearer.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/FloydGoldworthy.jpg[/IMG] [B]BILLY JACK SHEARER [/B]w/ [B]RANDALL HOPKIRK [/B]vs [B]BOOM [/B]w/ [B]FLOYD GOLDWORTHY[/B][/CENTER] This match, thankfully, was not nearly as long as the pre-match build up. The match was between to big, burly, hulking men who just powered their way around the ring. It was a slow and sloppy match that climaxed with BOOM ripping through Billy Jack Shearer with an AWESOME spear that nearly ripped him in half. After getting the three-count, Randall Hopkirk sprang into the ring but was levelled and taken over the top rope. Security and road agents had to pour into the ring to physically remove Boom and Goldworthy, who were putting the boots to Shearer after the match. When Boom and Goldworthy were gone, Shearer had to be stretchered away from ringside, apparently injured. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: That is absolutely terrible, Kyle. We certainly send our regards to the family of Billy Jack Shearer, that is just awful. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Oh, absolutely Jay. Here we see on the replay, that is an incredible spear tackle by Boom, I mean, Shearer may've suffered a torn abdomen, cracked ribs, it could be any number of things. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Well, we may be alot of things but we're not doctors and we certainly don't want to speculate. He took a massive hit and we send our best wishes to him and hs family. If we get any kind of update at all regarding the condition of Billy Jack Shearer we will be sure to let you know. Winner: [B]BOOM[/B] Rating: [B]D-[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/HarryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SteveGumble.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The TOTAL-TRON then featured a picture of the back of the big cowboy Texas Pete. He'd been whistling a country-esque tune as he'd approached the dressing room of The Young Guns, Steve Gumble and Harry Allen. He knocked on the door than quickly entered, he then sprang out of the dressing room Texas Pete: WHAT IN TARNATION! OH IN THE NAME OF COWBOYS 'N' INDIANS!! And just like that, Texas Pete ran from the locker room area. Harry Allen emerged from behind the door. Harry Allen: WAIT! PETE! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Oh my, Jay. Looks like Pete saw a ghost!! [B][U][CENTER]TCW ALL ACTION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ChanceFortune.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] THE CHALLENGER,[B] FREDDY HUGGINS [/B]versus THE CHAMPION, [B]CHANCE FORTUNE[/B] This was a rematch from Octobers TCW All Action championship encounter. Fortunately for "Lucky" he brought his A game. Unfortunately for the former two time All Action champ, Freddy Huggins, he brought is C- game. Ultimately a Stroke of Luck gave Chance the victory and enabled him to retain his title. Winner and STILL TCW All Action Champion: [B]Chance Fortune[/B] Rating: [B]C-[/B] [CENTER][Chance Fortune makes defence number 1 of his TCW All Action title] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Grunt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Stink.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/HarryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SteveGumble.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]THE NATION OF FILTH[/B] versus [B]THE YOUNG GUNS[/B] In this tag team contest, The Nation of Filth squared up against The Young Guns in a typical battle of power versus speed. The Nation of Filth, burly and blood thirsty brawlers went up against the quicker, smarter and more agile Young Guns. Ultimately, however, the Nation picked up a win, albeit pretty dirty. Not surprisingly. Winners: [B]THE NATION OF FILTH[/B] Rating:[B] E+[/B] After the bout was over and The Nation of Filth had departed from ringside, The Young Guns remained in the ring, nursing injuries as Texas Pete made his way out from the backstage area and towards ringside. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Texas Pete: NOW HOLD ON THERE FER A SECOND!! WHAT IN TARNATION DID I JUS' SEE BACK THERE?! LET ME TELL YA'LL IN THE AUDIENCE A LIL' SOMETHIN'! YA KNOW...WHEN I FIRST CAME DOWN FROM THE SWF AN' I JOINED UP WITH THE TCW...KNOW WHO WAS THE FIRST TA TAKE ME IN? SHOW ME AROUND TOWN, BE MAH FRIEND? I TELL YA'LL WHO, IT WAS THEM FELLERS RIGHT THERE, THE YOUNG GUNS. I DUNNO, CALL IT A COWBOY CONNECTION, A COUNTRY CONNECTION, SHOOT, I'DA CALLED IT A SOUTHERN THING BUT THESE FELLERS RIGHT HERE, NAH-UH. THEY AIN'T COWBOYS NO MORE. WHEN I JUS' WALKED IN BACK THERE, WHAT IN THE HELL DID I JUST SEE, FELLERS? HUH, A LIP LOCK? WHAT WAS YA'LL DOIN', CPR TRAININ' BACK THERE? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT FELLERS?! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: A lip lock? CPR? What the heck is Texas Pete talking about Kyle? Why would The Young Guns be practicing CPR in the locker room? [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Wow! A lip lock? CPR? I have no clue, Jay! The only thing I could figure would be that they were worried one of them would pass out in the ring!! Texas Pete: I TELL YA WHAT, YA CAN'T CALL YERSELF COWBOYS NO MORE! AN FAR AS I GO, DON'T BE TALKIN' TO ME NO MORE. NAH-UH. I DUN WANNA HEAR FROM YA'LL NO MORE!! Texas Pete then dropped the microphone and turned to leave when he was suddenly blind sided by The Young Guns. The Young Guns began hammering away at Texas Pete and then debuted their new finishing maneuver. Steve Gumble stood on the top rope and dropped Texas Pete on a waiting Harry Allens knee, a super back breaker off the top rope. Texas Pete withered in pain as Harry Allen took the microphone. Harry Allen: You see, Pete! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT! You should just mind your own damn business! What you just went through was Backbreaker mountain! We're tired of trying to kiss up to corporate butt! We're tired of not gettin' our shot! We're gonna do things our way from now on and we don't care what ANYBODY thinks! This is a new age, and we ain't YOUNG no more. No, we're not Young Guns no more! You can call us....BACKBREAKER MOUNTAIN!!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Backbreaker Mountain? [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: I guess they're through being called Young Guns, Jay! And if they wanna call themselves after what they just put Texas Pete through then by all means, I ain't gonna try to stop 'em! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: What a night it has been thus far and to think that we're only wrapping up the first hour! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Yes! It's been incredible Jay! I would've never predicted this! What could possibly be next?! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Well your guess is gonna have to be as good as mine, Kyle! We both have no idea because coming up next, the HUGE, revolutionary announcement, from TCW World Champion, TOMMY CORNELL! RIGHT AFTER THIS!! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] When the ring area was finally cleared and the camera returned from a commercial break, the all too familiar theme music of Tommy Cornell blasted over the arenas public address system. TCW World Champ Tommy Cornell came to the ring in a suit and tie, sporting the TCW Title over his shoulder. Tommy Cornell: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening, and happy new year! [I]boos[/I] Tommy Cornell: Well, terrific. Honestly I could care less whether or not you all had a wonderful holiday or not. I know I did and that was because I spent in overseas, away from this god awful continent! [I]boos!![/I] Tommy Cornell: Your criticisms are heard but they mean nothing to me. You see, I've heard enough over the past week. If you recall one week ago I promptly exposed this industry. I exposed it because I love it too much and I respect it too much to allow any more lies to be perpetuated. If you believe me, fine. If not, then you know the truth when you hear it. What I did a week ago was rid this sport of the falsehoods and singlehandedly made Total Championship Wrestling the pinnacle of professional wrestling in the United States. The most legitimate organization in the country. The undisputed Kings of Wrestling. Furthermore, you must understand, that, to be the king of anything in America is a great thing, but it's not the great-EST thing! You see, there is a big world out there, and my ambition is to make TCW the undisputed king of wrestling, GLOBALLY! And that is exactly what I plan to do, starting tonight! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Love him or hate him, the man has given his all to the sport, but what is he getting at? Tommy Cornell: That's right. 2007 will mark the END of the Total Championship Wrestling heavyweight championship. You see, this title is one of the most prestigious titles in the world but I'd be a liar to say it was undisputed. NO! But it shall be! You see, I am here to formally announce that next week, it will be my HONOR and priviledge to introduce to you, the CHAMPIONS OF EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD! That's right, I am here to announce that TCW will be sponsoring the BIGGEST TOURNAMENT IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING TO THIS VERY DATE TODAY! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: OH MY! Tommy Cornell: INDEED! It is my priviledge to announce, that 2007 will mark the quest to crown a WORLD CHAMPION! Greater than the TCW champion, the greatest champion of any man living on this planet. This will be the first and last, UNDISPUTED, WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP UNIFICATION TOURNAMENT! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: This is HUGE!! Tommy Cornell: Yes, it will be my HONOR to introduce, eight of the worlds GREATEST champions, a week from today! These men will put their regional championship titles on the line in a unification elimination tournament. The tournament will begin promptly on that glorious day of Sunday, the last Sunday of January for Total Championship Wrestling: Malice in Wonderland! Round 1 one of the World Championship tournament will begin! These VERY important figures will join us ONE WEEK FROM TODAY to make their FORMAL introduction to the TCW audience! Then, title by title, the winner will have every respectable belt in the world! The tournament winner will then face the TCW World Champion at The War to Settle the Score in February where we will unify an UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, BEHOLD! The crowd cheers emphatically. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: THIS IS A SHOCKING REVELATION! WHAT A HUGE, GROUNDBREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CHAMPION!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: I tell you what, Jason, I am stunned! Literally stunned! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: You and I both, Kyle! You and I both! Tommy Cornell: But that is not all. Not by a long shot! You see, to ensure that the tournament winner faces the BEST of the BEST of TCW, we MUST have the TCW Champion portrayed by the best suitable candidate. While I believe and KNOW that I, your TCW World Champion, Tommy Cornell, am indeed that man, I must give this sport more respect. That is why, next week, on TCW: Total Wrestling, we will be having an INVITION ONLY, 10 MAN OVER THE TOP BATTLE ROYAL TO CROWN A NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO MY CHAMPIONSHIP! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: INCREDIBLE! Tommy Cornell: Yes, a week from today we will feature an invitation only battle royal, the winner challenging me at Malice in Wonderland for the TCW Heavyweight Championship. The winner of that will then meet the winner of the tournament at THE WAR TO SETTLE THE SCORE, THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU DO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: THAT IS INCREDIBLE! WELL, WHETHER YOU LOVE HIM, OR YOU HATE HIM, TOMMY CORNELL HAS DONE IT AGAIN! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Yes, yes he has, Jason! I am totally stunned and totally excited! This has been one of the biggest and best episodes of Total Wrestling that I have ever been apart of! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: You and I both, Kyle! You and I both! Wow, I'm gonna need a commercial break to process all of this...Ladies and gentlemen we'll be right back, right after this! [CENTER][B][U]TCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH![/U][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JoelBryant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BrentHill.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG] THE CHALLENGERS, [B]TAG TEAM SPECIALISTS [/B]versus THE CHAMPIONS, [B]THE MACHINES[/B][/CENTER] This was a helluva back and forth contest. The whily veterans, Tag Team Specialists really pushed the Champs to their limits. Joel Bryant and Robert Oxford clearly wanted to walk out of the V. Thompson Arena with some gold around their waists but ultimately it wasn't too be as the Machines dismantled their opponents at the end. Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: The [B]MACHINES[/B] Rating: [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][The Machines make defense number 1 of their TCW Tag Team Championship] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Liberty.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Liberty[/CENTER][/B] Interviewer: Liberty, tonight, in the main event, you'll be facing long time rival BLZ Bubb, what are your thoughts about this? Liberty: Well dude, ya know.. I mean, the guy is real big and real nasty and I totally don't appreciate the way he's kinda like, you know, got an attitude with everybody around him. My thoughts man? Well I kinda feel like, I dunno, ya know? Like, I think I got a good chance, brah, you know? I mean, I took this guy to town a couple other times, and uh... yeah, y'know? Interviewer: Well Liberty, you sound fairly confident. BLZ Bubb has been on a roll as of late, does his momentum make you uncomfortable in any way? Liberty: Well dude, I mean, to be honest...not really. Interviewer: .... Liberty: ... Interviewer: Liberty, in recent times, you've struggled somewhat. To be frank, you've won your bouts, but it hasn't seemed to be clicking with the normal flow that you're used to. Some critics have said the fans have begun turning on you, what are your comments? Liberty: Well dude, I mean, it's just negative vibes bro. I just don't pay attention to it. I haven't been slippin' at all man. Not at all. I'm a cool cat. A smooth cat. Sometimes we have great performances, and uh...Well, y'know, I mean sometimes we don't. I mean, I feel like some fans really are like, ya know, trippin' out an' stuff an like, uh, I dunno, they're just negative dude an I don't want to be apart of negativity. Interviewer: Well Liberty, fair enough, before we let you go, Tommy Cornell made some comments last week regarding the state of the industry. He even accussed other organizations of being fraudulent, what are your comments and thoughts? Liberty: Hey man, if you're accusin' me of takin' a bribe that's totally not cool. Interviewer: Not at all I... Liberty: Oh, well I mean, cool then. Well I uh...I mean I don't really know man. You know, that Tommy Cornell, I mean he's a real negative guy, I don't like him too much, know what I mean? Kinda guy I was just talkin' about, y'know? Too negative man. Interview: Liberty, thank you for your time and good luck this evening. Liberty: Cool dude, hey, listen, after this whole deal is over a couple girls are comin' back to the hotel an I.... Interviewer: JASON AZARIA, BACK TO YOU!! [B][U][CENTER]HARDCORE RULES MATCH![/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] [B]GIANT TANA [/B]versus [B]GENGHIS RAHN[/B][/CENTER] This match was ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL! Right from the getgo. Genghis smashed Tana in the face with a right hand that had a kid in the front row with a fresh suvenier, a Samoan tooth. Blood poured down Tanas cheek and Genghis was soon to follow by bleeding buckets. The bout went from the ring, to the crowd, to the TOTAL-TRON area and then back into the ring. Weapons used: A sledge-hammer, a regular hammer, a kitchen sink, a rake, a steel chair and a mallet. Both men were battered, bloody and bruised. Giant Tana piledrove Genghis onto a brick of cement and won. After Tana celebrated and left, EMT's ran to Genghis' side but he refused to accept their help, rather, holding his ribs and forcing himself to the back, while given a heroes ovation. Winner: [B]GIANT TANA[/B] Rating: [B]C-[/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS NOW TIME FOR OUR MAIN EVENT! Liberty to take on BLZ Bubb! I can hardly wait! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: It's been an amazing night, Jason! What a promising way to kick off the New Year! [CENTER][B][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG] [B]LIBERTY [/B]versus [B]BLZ BUBB[/B][/CENTER] From the moment the bell rang to the moment the bell rang to bring the bout to an end, BLZ Bubb thoroughly destroyed Liberty. Without his goons present (BLZ Bubb's Dark Brotherhood) BLZ Bubb decimated the once great Liberty. The sad part is, the fans seemed to enjoy it! Liberty got no help from the fans who once cheered savagely for him! BLZ Bubb had his way completely in this squash of a match. As the clock ticked to the fifteenth minute, BLZ Bubb hoisted Liberty up and DOWN with the HADES BOMB! Liberty coughed up blood everywhere as he was pinned for the three count. After the bell rang, BLZ Bubb got up again and another HADES BOMB! Liberty was in a pool of his own blood as road agents rushed in to pull BLZ Bubb away. The fans looked on as Liberty was hauled off in a stretcher. Winner: [B]BLZ Bubb[/B] Rating: [B]C+[/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Incredible! BLZ BUBB IS A MONSTER! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: While it is a dominating scene, it is also an unfortunate one...yet ANOTHER wrestler stretchered out of the arena...this has got to be a record, Kyle. A sad record, but one that would have to be set at one point or another. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Well yeah, Jay. This isn't ballet, this is the toughest form of sports in the world, professional wrestling...but man, TCW taking two big hits tonight with Billy Jack Shearer being wheeled out of here and now Liberty. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Two? Possibly four! Genghis Rahn was barely able to make it out on his own two feet and then Texas Pete was decimated by two men! We certainly hope they are all okay! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Definitely. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: But in light of that awful information...We have also been subject to some amazing news! The beginning of the biggest tournament this sport will have ever known, a world championship unification tournament...and also, an invitation only, ten man battle royal to decide TCW Champion Tommy Cornells opponent at TCW Malice in Wonderland! Absolutely amazing! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG]: Of course Jason. Not only that but how about the new face of BOOM, huh? He's more explosive than ever? And The Young Guns, they've, well, I guess you could say they have matured..but into what? Going by the name of Backbreaker Mountain and apparently..uhm, well I don't know what to think about it, Jason! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG]: Neither do I, but I kinda like not knowing whats gonna happen because ANYTHING can happen... Ladies and gentlemen, again, a very happy New Year to you, thank you for spending Tuesday night here at GNN Sports and TCW Total Wrestling, tune in next week! We'll see you soon!! FINAL CARD RATING: [B]C-[/B]

[B]TCW.COM [/B]quick results [QUOTE][B][U]Dark Matches:[/U][/B] Charlie Thatcher defeated Aaron Andrews Rick Law defeatd Raul Darkness [U][B]TCW Presents: Total Wrestling[/B][/U] BOOM defeated Billy Jack Shearer [B]TCW All Action Title Bout:[/B] Chance Fortune defeated Freddy Huggins to retain TCW All Action title The Nation of Filth defeated The Young Guns [B]TCW Tag Team Championship Title Bout:[/B] The Machines defeated The Tag Team Specialists to retain TCW Tag Titles [B]Hardcore Rules[/B] Giant Tana defeated Genghis Rahn [B]Main Event:[/B] BLZ Bubb defeated Liberty[/QUOTE]

Archived