Total Championship Wrestling (TCW) - The Total Challenge

Hello all. Just very quickly wanted to say something. I started this off earlier today at around 12 noon and at 2:30 had alot of really good stuff written up, more pictures, better writing, but my comp froze and I lost it all. I retackled it at 6 and finished at around 7:45. The problem was, by then, I'd lost all my road agent notes (which I'd peviously had written out) and alot of the original content. Luckily I'd saved the original opening and dark matches but the rest I had to re-write and I was a tad disappointed because I thought what I had earlier was better. At any rate, first card out, I liked it despite the poor rating but I wasn't expecting A* cards as what I want to do isn't completely geared towards getting high ratings initially. Any comments etc. always welcomed, thanks for checking it out!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]SWF.COM RESULTS[/CENTER][/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]SWF SUPREME TV[/CENTER][/U][/B] Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Andre Jones to retain SWF Shooting Star title The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated The Dirty White Boys The Biggz Boyz defeated Marc DuBois and Big Smack Scott to retain the SWF World Tag Team Titles Rich Money defeated Sam Keith to retain the SWF North American title Remo defeated Runaway Train[/QUOTE] Final Card Rating: [B]C+[/B]

Interesting show. I thought the new Brokeback Mountain direction for the Young Guns was highly amusing, although I'm not so taken on naming the American Buffalo as "Boom"... not that the American Buffalo is the greatest in-ring moniker either. Kinda surpised you left Law to use up Dark Match time unless you were just testing chemistry with him and Raul. I also liked Archie Judge giving his verdict, although perhaps steer clear of simply typing out the exact ingame notes and just add a little more personality to them. No RDJ? Anyway, not too surprised by the overall rating, there were a couple of bouts that stunk up the joint(anything that involves the Nation Of Filth generally unless it's a complete cluster), but sometimes (especially with dynasties) you have to take a bit of a ratings hit to get the stories you want moving.

That's one of the best shows I've read for any fed, Cornell's two announcements so far have been huge, and the upcoming tournament should be amazing :) And I kinda like BOOM as a name - although BOOOOM! might suit him more, especially with Floyd hyping him up so much. Will be very interested to carry on reading this, keep up the great work!

Hey, thanks to the both you guys for the feedback I really appreciate it. It's alot more fun putting together a diary when people take the time out to read it and comment on it. I was disappointed with the overall card rating too. I was hoping for something a LITTLE better but again, your right. Sometimes you've got to take a few hits and to be honest I anticipate a couple more in the coming future with a few things I wanna do. Jaded, to say that it was one of the best cards you read was really awesome of you, LOL. I appreciate it big time. When I had and was addicted to TEW 04 and was promoting HGC it was a real rocky start, I did alot of unpopular things at first but near the end of it we were almost poised to take down the SWF so Im anticipating a bit of that here, potentially. Again thanks for taking the time to read, I appreciate it and Ill definitely take all constructive feedback to heart and try to change up some of the things that may be a bit dull or what have you.

When I got back to my Los Angeles apartment, the night was still fairly young. Keith and a couple of the boys, namely The Nation of Filth and Genghis Rahn were going out for drinks and a party but I wasn't. I just wasn't comfortable with that. I felt like we wrote a home run and yet I couldn't help but think at the same time that we may've only gotten a double, a single or possibly struck out. I was looking for Tommy Cornell at the end of the show, looking to see him and perhaps hear his validation but he wasn't there. I'd assumed he'd ran off to his office, or somewhere else, perhaps angered beyond belief at my lackluster booking skills. I began to get paranoid. I thought perhaps he'd been reconsidering his move with me and perhaps I was about to get canned? I was a nervous wreck and could barely drive back. My mind was so clouded I needed to pull over. I hopped out of my car and jumped to a payphone. I'd left my cell back at my place like an idiot and I needed it now more than anything. Double parked, I ran over to the corner of the street and put in a call to Tommy Cornells personal cell phone. No answer. I wasn't surprised. On unsteady legs I got back into my car and B-lined for the high-way. I made it home to a quiet, dark apartment. Dirty, and smelling like yesterdays Fat Frankie's Gnocchi bolognese. I flipped on the light and saw my phone sitting right where I'd left it, on the glass coffee table infront of my couch. I dashed towards the phone, flipped it open and saw nothing. No missed calls, no voice mail. Nada. So, disheartedly, I put the phone back down and began heading towards my liquor cabinet. It was gonna be a night where comfort had to come in a glass. As I began fumbling with various bottles of Whiskey I heard my phone ring and one such bottle fell to the ground shattering everywhere. "MAMA MIA!!" I cried. Then, forgetting the broken glass and spilt liquor I rushed to the cell phone. The ringtone was a song I especially picked out for Tommy Cornells cell phone. I answered it and swallowed my heart at the same time. "Y-YES! Mr. Cornell?" "At ease, son. At ease." I thought I sensed disappointment in his voice. "I'm sorry, Mr. Cornell, is everything allright?" "Oh everything is peaches my friend. Absolutely. I'm actually headed to my wifes favorite Italian place nearby Ventura Blvd. You ever hear of Ristorante Classico?" "Uhm, yeah...As a matter of fact I have. Nice people, they're from Venice." "Yes, you nimwit. I know that. Ya think just 'cos yer a paisano or whatever it is you call it that a blinkin' English-man can't understand ya garlic eatin' idiots? Hahaha, I'm just givin' you a hard time, pally." He was joking around, that's a good sign, right? "Hahaha, yeah, yeah. I know." "Well listen, Rae, I would love for you to join us more than anything but ehrm... Ya know, my wife, she's a tad bit on the, I dunno... I suppose you could say, possessive side." "Oh really, Tommy. That's nice of you, I understand." " 'Cus you're a good kid, Rae. I know ya ain't out there with the other chaps drinkin' yer head off, partyin' like a hooligan. That ain't yer style. Yer the classy type, Rae. Yer probably at home, worryin' that tomatoe sauce slurpin' face o' yers off. Did I do bad? Did I do good." "Well as a matter of fact..." "But let me tell ya somethin'. It's a real easy metaphor to convey, mate. It goes like so. I spent, oh, I dunno how many years, tryin' to master the craft of professional wrestling. I think I'm fairly solid but some nights I don't. Tonight I thought I cut a damn good promo, mate. Damn good, and I thought the card was damn good." "Really?" "Rae, who in the hell am I?" "Huh?" "Rae, I says, who in the hell am I?" "Your Tommy Cornell?" "Yeah, an who is Tommy Cornell?" "Celebrity, television personality...uhm, TCW wrestler? World champion? Fish loving Englishman?" "NO, YOU NIMWIT! I'M YER BLOODY BOSS, YOU HOSS!" "OH, OF COURSE!" "OF COURSE! Right! I'm yer bloody boss. An my wife is my bloody boss, so I better keep it down. Listen 'ere, I'm yer boss an I tell ya what, mate. I don't want ya out here for dinner with us 'cos I want a man to help me tolerate my wifes nonsense, not at all. I'm well used to toleratin' her idiocy myself. I want ya out here, mate, because the truth is I never been more excited to be in this business, yet alone as the owner of Total Championship Wrestling. 2005, 2006, wonderful years for me professionally but Rae, I haven't been this happy. The past two weeks, my boy, I've been happier than I'd been in 2 years. It's 'cos of you, Rae. You really shot some much needed life into my shoulder, same way Runaway Train gets somethin' else in the shoulder. Ya hear me? I'm tellin' you, Rae. That's why I want ya out here. 'Cos I can't stop thinkin' about TCW and this business. Before, I was tryin' to find ways to get motivated about it, sometimes I thought I hated it but now Rae, thanks to you, I found my love back." "Wow, Mr. Cornell..I.." "Don't say anything. Yer a bloody pessimist. You gotta hear what I gotta say. I'm the boss. Now you know how I feel about tonights card. Okay? Now you can sleep good and I want you to go to sleep right now because I want you at my office tomorrow morning, immediately!" "Yes, yes sir...May I ask why tomorrows meetings are being scheduled earlier?" "BECAUSE I CAN'T QUIT THINKIN' 'BOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE TCW NOW! SO THA-" "TOMMY, FER PETES SAKE!!!" It was Tommys wife, I could hear her in the background. "Now look at you, mate. You done got me in trouble. It's allright, I'll work this out in other ways, if ya get my drift. Them Italians do make good wine and erhm..heheheheh....Take care of yourself, mate." "You too, Tommy." [CENTER]*CLICK*[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/internet.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]The Number 1 Website for Pro Wrestling News in The World![/U][/B][/CENTER] [U]Wednesday, Week 1, January 2007[/U] [B][U][SIZE="5"][CENTER]HEADLINE NEWS[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/PatDeacon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]PAT DEACON REACHES CONTRACT AGREEMENT WITH SWF[/CENTER][/B] The Supreme Wrestling Federation completed the signing of veteran Pat Deacon some time over the course of the past few days. Contract specifics have not been made available but it has been reported by some sources that he was heatedly pursued in recent times. This move has strengthened the SWF's road agent pool and there are rumours that he may not be the only veteran coming on board in a road agent capacity. He is expected to begin work promptly, apparently reporting for duty as early as the SWF's next show. In related news, it seemed that the SWF wasn't the only wrestling organization seeking to employ Deacon but that a shock bid from CZCW was made in an attempt to grab Deacon. To the surprise of none, Deacon elected to take the money and the more prestigious job with he SWF, along with the hectic travel schedule. Local woman Farrah Whitworth-Rahn was overheard saying that she "didn't care, really." [B][U]Todays Other Stories:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][U]Hirings Rumoured for TCW[/U][/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]BHOTWG Sign Munenori Umari[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="blue"][U]Magnifico Championship Win[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][U]WLW New Team[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][U]Katsuhiko Shunsen to INSPIRE[/U][/COLOR] [B][U]Results Archive:[/U][/B] [U][COLOR="blue"]TCW Presents: Total Wrestling Report[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="blue"][U]Last Nights SWF Supreme TV[/U][/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Last Nights AAA Pretty Amazing[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="blue"][U]Last Nights MPWF Explosion Grande[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][U]Last Nights WLW Hell Hole Tour (Tuesday)[/U][/COLOR]

I really like your writing it is good. Personally making a gay cowboy tag team not so good espescially since I like the Young Guns. As for Tommy Cornell falling in love with TCW again was good but the card wasn't that spectacular. The big announcement was great though. That is just my 2 cents and that is probably what it is worth too. Hopefully your stories get better on screen to match up with your off the screen stories.

[SIZE="2"][U]Thursday, Week 1, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B][CENTER]Bigger than TCW, bigger than wrestling? The World Title Unification Tournament![/CENTER][/B] by: The Masked TCW Fan We're only several days removed from an explosive Total Wrestling show and are nose-diving straight into next weeks episode. The wrestling on TCW:TW last week was pretty awful but from what we heard there was a solid dark match between Raul Darkness and Rick Law before the cameras turned on. At any rate, it's really hard being a TCW news site and anybody on the net will tell you that. The employees at TCW headquarters are more tight lipped than any promotion in America. Kudos to TCW for cracking down on leaks. With that said, let's give ourselves a pat on the back here at TCW-Online because we were one of the first to break the news about Joel Bryants demotion and the promotion of Ramaeno Ramaelli. Overall the boys here at TCWO think it was a much needed change. We gave the card a *** out of **** rating. Could've easily been a **** if the stuff in the ring was of higher quality. The official rating, as we've got it? 15.56 on GNN Total Sports. Not too shabby. The problem with this World Tourmanet is going to be this. Who could they possibly be bringing in? All the top names are tied up or retired. What trick could they have up their sleeve? It's very difficult because the only buzz that's been on the net has been, "several wrestlers seen leaving TCW headquarters." Either thats a load of crap, and the meetings have been on the internet, phone or whatever, or these guys are just THAT unknown. We can only confirm one thing and thats because it came from the mouth of the man himself. Former wrestling veteran Marcus McKing reported on his personal website that TCW contacted him. Now, this may be a response to SWF bringing in Pat Deacon or some other management related issue. Who knows? We know McKing won't be in the tournament, that's for sure. Well, the new direction of TCW seems promising and I personally have been finding it harder and harder to cheer against Tommy Cornell. To be honest, I like that. Last update for the day, on the multimedia site there are pics of Total Wrestling and we also repaired the link to BLZ Bubb's theme song. Also, we heard there were some problems downloading Sam Strongs old theme so we're gonna look into that and hopefully have it up by tonight. GO TCW![/QUOTE]

Thursday was a busy day for me. I was sitting in meetings all day long and Tommy was in one of *those* moods. Keith was nursing a stomach virus and I was sweating, think I'm coming down with something. Hopefully just a 24 hour thing. Can't get sick now. I jumped in my car and was heading back to my place to grab a few papers I'd left on the table that I'd forgotten. Numbers stuff to show a few of the account guys. To be honest, I have no clue what it is or why it's my job to have and hand this stuff off. I flipped on my cell phone at a red light and turned to the internet section, I had a few E-mails. E-mails on a cell phone? I still can't get over it. One came from Liberty's agent. Apparently, Liberty did suffer a few bumps at last weeks show and was complaining about it. Well, thank goodness for his sake that we don't really need him to be too active lately. Coincidentally, I got an E-mail from Brent "Wrestling Machne" Hill. The thing I liked about Brent, the thing I like about any blue collar wrestler is that they're very informal. No BS. Brent talks to me one on one, no agent, no hanger-ons.... Just me and Brent. He said he was feeling a bit soar and was hoping to not have to put in too many minutes in the ring. For Brent? Sure. The kid is one of the hardest workers I've ever seen. Now here was one I realy wanted to see. I felt sweat building on my forehead as I checked our ratings...15.56... I was comfortable with it. But we could do better.. and we will...

[U]Friday, Week 1, 2007[/U] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWCOM.jpg[/IMG] [B]TCW.COM[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]MAIN ARTICLE[/U][/B] FORMER APWF CHAMPION MARCUS MCKING JOINS TCW [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] TCW.COM can confirm that, today, Friday, Week 1, 2007, former heavyweight star Marcus McKing has signed a contract with Total Championship Wrestling. Parties met in Los Angeles to settle particulars but McKing has officially joined the organization. In a press conference held at the TCW office press hall, McKing had this to say. [I][CENTER]"I am extremely greatful for the opportunity to join TCW. I feel like this is the best wrestling organization in the world and I am extremely excited to be apart of this company in the future."[/CENTER][/I] Specifics of McKing's obligations to TCW have not been confirmed but from TCW.COM we would like to extend Mr. McKing a fine welcome to Total Championship Wrestling![/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/internet.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]The Number One Website For Pro Wrestling News In The World![/U][/B][/CENTER] [U]Saturday, Week 1, January 2007[/U] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="6"]HEADLINE NEWS[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Carl Batch Signs For SWF[/CENTER][/B] Last night, Carl Batch ended weeks of insider rumours, confirming suspisions of the next steps in his career as he announced on a press release at SWF.com that he had, in fact, signed with the promotion. It is expected that their new signing will be making an appearance of some kind at their next show. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]In Other News...[/U][/B][/CENTER] Japanese Industry fans were excited this week to hear that BHOTWG has officially signed the ever-popular former PGHW star, Eisaku Hoshino, to a short-term contract. These types of contracts are common in the industry for temporarily filling gaps in the roster, or giving a new worker a "trial run", though it is unclear which of these situations (if either) apply to the current situation of Hoshino's new relationship with the BHOTWG. As many may remember, Hoshino was a shining star with a bright future in PGHW until hositilities grew unbearble with PGHW head booker and rival, Nobuatsu Tatsuko, which led to Eisaku's firing in August of last year. In related news, rumours have sprung up that this signing may have put a temporary thorn in TCW's side. Sources say that TCW made a pitch for Hoshino to book him as the Japanese representative in their upcoming World Unification Championship Tournament. However, no one from the TCW Front Office could be reached for comment to confirm or deny these rumours. [B][U]Today's Other Stories[/U][/B] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Kiminobu Kuroki Snubs INSPIRE Offers[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]NOTBPW Sign Jerome Turner[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Takayuki 2000 Rejects Deals With BHOTWG[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Koyo Raikatuji To INSPIRE[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Puerto Rican Power Signs With USPW[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]4C Get Roger Rogers[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][COLOR="royalblue"]Chaos Demon #1 For Sucess[/COLOR][/COLOR][/U] [B][U]Results Archive[/U][/B] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Last Night's SOTBPW Lucha Libre[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Last Night's UCR International Wrestling Superstars[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="royalblue"][U]WLW Hell Hole Tour (Friday)[/U][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/internet.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]The Number One Website For Pro Wrestling News In The World![/U][/B][/CENTER] [U]Sunday, Week 1, January 2007[/U] [SIZE="6"][B][CENTER]HEADLINE NEWS[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]Nevada Nuclear Called Up By SWF[/CENTER][/U][/B] Report confirmed last night that Nevada Nuclear, who SWF picked up on a developmental deal last year following his immense surge of fame in NYCW, has officially been told that he is being brought up onto the main roster of SWF very shortly. The star has been working his way through the developmental leagues, polishing up his skills in preperation for this chance, and it's finally paying off. Insiders say that his first appearance may be as soon as within the next week, and are interested in seeing how he performs on the big stage. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TRex.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]T-Rex Agrees To Jump Ship[/CENTER][/U][/B] Moving along to the other big player in American Pro-Wrestling, shocking news grips the industry today as one of USPW's brightest prospects, the man many thought would carry the company on his enormous shoulders, T-Rex has reportedly agreed to terms for a contract with TCW. This signing signifies one of the biggest weeks in pro-wrestling in the past several years, as many contracts have been signed and promotions have experianced some vast changes. T-Rex's signing, however, is certainly among the biggest and most controversial shockers of this young year. No word yet on whether or not he will be a part of the TCW World Title tournament that is being booked for sometime this month. The importance of this signing comes in the fact that T-Rex has been being groomed to become the next household name by the USPW officials for some time now, and many industry insiders believed that his fame would boost the promotion to a nationally competitive level in year's to come. With this new development, not only will TCW be able to capitalize on all of the USPW's hard work, but there is potential that this signing could litterally take the legs out from under the smaller promotion. More news to come on the details from this signing; stay with totalextremewrestling.com to keep updated. [B][U]Today's Other Stories[/U][/B] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Razor Valentine Joins ROF[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Tsugiharu Odaka To Sign With INSPIRE[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Joey Poison/Frankie Perez Move On To NOTBPW[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="royalblue"][U]Lion Heart Fired[/U][/COLOR] [B][U]Results Archive[/U][/B] [U][COLOR="royalblue"]Last Night's 5SSW Amazement Tour (Saturday)[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]INSPIRE Surrender Becomes No Option[/COLOR][/U]

Thanks Trypio, I do appreciate that comment because you have an awesome diary going on with the Boston promotion and if anybody has read it than they know Tryp is fantastic at what he does (and so hopefully if he does such good stuff, he can see such good stuff :D ) and I certainly appreciate the comments as of late. At any rate, I will try to do as much as I can today. Odds are I will be out of town until possibly Tuesday (the Misses family lives in Allentown PA and I'm out here in NYC, a few hour drive, maybe stay the night or two) but I WILL be back and perhaps I could write some stuff down there. Anyway thanks again and stay tuned. ALSO, I highly recommend reading Trypios Boston wrestling C-Verse diary. Definitely one of the top diaries I've read.

[SIZE="2"][U]Sunday, Week 1, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TCW Saturday Night House Show Recap[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]A LIVE ARENA REPORT FROM JAY IN NEVADA[/CENTER] Hey, yeah. I love the site guys. Keep up the great work! Me and my kid went to see TCW out here in Reno for their house show on Saturday night. It was a fun show and the kid really loved it. So did I. I forgot just how fun these things can be! I found it really interesting that TCW put the full hype machine in effect for this upcoming World Title Tournament. The entire apron was sporting a TCW: 2007 World Warriors Championship Tournament logo. It was around the ring and on the ring canvas it'self. There were even banners with the logo hanging from the rafters. It was a decent show, and here's what happened: Charlie Thatcher over some Jobber. I couldn't catch the guys name. He had short blond hair, I haven't seen him on TV before (but I have missed a couple episodes) I think his name was Adam Aarons or, Aaron Ashley, I dunno. It didn't last too long, maybe five minutes? Boom defeated Randall Hopkirk with a sick power slam. Although the match was slow and sluggish at times, the fans really got behind Hopkirk and when he had a close nearfall (with a schoolboy rollup) the crowd really cheered loudly. Floyd Goldworthy was with Boom and he really got under the crowds skin. Giant Tana defeated Stink this was a dreadful match and one I wasn't too happy to have to expose my kid too. Blood, weapons, etc. It was pretty dreadful. Grunt was at ringside and he got his share of a beatdown too before it was over. Texas Pete and Genghis Rahn defeated Backbreaker Mountain by DQ. Another bout I was none too happy to have my kid watch. Backbreaker Mountain was in full gay mode here, really acting overly feminine and flamboyant. They were also getting their tails kicked until they snapped and brought weapons into this match with normal rules. TCW All Action Title bout: Chance Fortune defeated Freddy Huggins to retain the title. No surprise here. I can't remember the last time a title changed hands at a house show in the middle of a desert. MAIN EVENT Rick Law, Ricky Dale Johnson and Wolf Hawkins defeated BLZ Bubb and The Darkness Warriors RDJ hit a sick twisting moonsault on Raul Darkness for the win. This was certainly the biggest and best bout of the night. When all the stars came out, the crowd went absolutely insane. BLZ Bubb definitely had the most heat of the evening too. The match was well paced and well worked. I really enjoyed watching the main event. IN MY OPINION: C+ or B-, I mean, it was a house show afterall. LOUDEST POPS FOR THE NIGHT: 1. RDJ 2. RICK LAW 3. GENGHIS RAHN 4. RANDALL HOPKIRK 5. WOLF HAWKINS MOST HEAT FOR THE NIGHT: 1. BLZ BUBB 2. FLOYD GOLDWORTHY 3. BOOM 4. BACKBREAKER MOUNTAIN 5. STINK I'd definitely take my kid again. All in all it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I am glad I went![/QUOTE]

Hahaha, thanks for the comments guys. That's awesome of you. Juggalo, the idea for the house show write up comes from a really really awesome wrestling site, one you should definitely bookmark for historical purposes... check out ddtdigest.com its a rare piece of living history from the last great wrestling boom (the WCW vs WWF wars) I loved that site and it was awesome getting house show reports from back then just to hear what was going on. (I dunno if you were a WCW/WWF guy but I really was into WCW during the heart of the nWo era in '96/'97, really into the Sting/Hogan feud) I thought it was sick how they had a string of cage matches on the hosue show circuit and I just kinda think House Shows are fun. Thanks for posting. T-REX! Well...I don't wanna give anything away but T-Rex is a big beast, like a monster [I]truck...[/I]and well, in a very very off way, doesn't Ice Man CA somewhat resemble a young, straight off of the set of Brutus Beefcake's Barber Shop (w/ a broken window) HBK? stay tuned!

[SIZE="2"][U]Monday Week 2, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]UNDISPUTED, UNIFIED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT PROMO LEAKED![/CENTER][/U][/B] by: TCW-Online staff Well everybody, we're rolling into Monday morning with some breaking news! No House Show reports because as we all know, TCW does not run House Shows on Sundays or Tuesdays. However, a day away from what is shaping up to be a HUGE episode of TCW: Total Wrestling and we here at TCW-Online the unofficial home of TCW on the net, have a breaking and exclusive story to give to you! What you are about to look at is a promotional material leaked to this site! We cannot comment on the nature of our sources however we can confirm that this is 100% legitimate. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/2K7TitleTourneylogo1.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] While details on the nature of this tournament remain very secretive, we can only speculate on what may or may not be happening. What we do know is USPW monster and recent TCW pickup, T-Rex has signed with the company. Apparently TCW tried to keep this underwraps but it was USPW sources that leaked the info, not TCW sources. Tommy Cornell was said to be irate when he read the story on the internet. Can we expect T-Rex to be in the tournament? Furthermore, there has been rumours running rampant about just who will be in this tournament. A day before the competitors are to be introduced and there are no available answers anywhere. 2007 has already been a groundbreaking year in that in the first week of 2007, the wrestling industry has experienced massive amounts of hirings and firings like never before seen. It is quite possible that TCW did a multitude of signings under the radar and are thereby prepared to offer big surprises tomorrow night. The TCW House Show tour continues as they will be in Arizona tonight. We expect to have results up and perhaps a live arena report. Stay here, at TCW-Online for all the breaking news in TCW![/QUOTE]

Hey all, I am embarking on a trip down to PA until Wednesday so there may not be any posts until then. My co-author may spring up at some point to do some writing on here in the meantime, then again he may not. I just want to be clear that I'm not going anywhere and neither is this diary. There is a small chance I'll be able to do some work on this tomorrow at my girlfriends families home, but if not, for sure on Wednesday. Thanks for reading, any thoughts, comments etc. is always welcome! This Tournament should be fun... I think there will be a fair amount of surprises so stay tuned!

[SIZE="2"][U]Tuesday, Week 2, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TCW Monday Night House Show Recap[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]A LIVE ARENA REPORT FROM ZACK IN PORTLAND, OREGON[/CENTER] Hey TCWO! Love the website, I check it all the time and I even have a tiny icon on my toolbar to hit up your site everyday! Well we got to head over to the TCW house show in Portland last night. It was an absolutely fantastic time. There were alot of interesting things to note at the show so lets get right into it, shall we? First things first, I suppose I may have a bit of exclusive breaking news for you guys. In the front row, throughout the entire duration of the card there was a jacked up guy in a black suit, surrounded by a bunch of other guys in black suits. No big deal, right? But the guy had on a luchadore mask. Now, fans wear that stuff all the time, but this guy was front row, a bunch of dudes standing with him and he was fairly jacked up. NOT TO MENTION, alot of the hispanic population were taking pictures and autographs with this guy. I asked one said hispanic dude and he said it was a luchadore but I couldn't get a name out of him (mostly 'cos he was a few seats away and I couldn't understand his accent so I just nodded a ton.) So I dont know, I guess, one day away from meeting the TCW tournament wrestlers then you may figure that guy was possibly one of them? Who knows! Here's what happened in Portland! The tournament hype monster was in full affect, the banners hung from the rafters and the apron was covered in logos. It was a very loose feel though, a couple of the wrestlers even joked around during their matches, maybe they were getting loose for tomorrows TV show? Charlie Thatcher and The Ice Man defeated Aaron Andrews and a local guy. Thorough domination on the part of Thatcher. I didn't catch the local guys name but maybe the TCW was throwing him a couple bucks. Ice Man seems to have some good skill and some natural heat to him, he was easily getting the crowd on his case. The Tag Team Specialists defeated The Nation of Filth TTS had BIG heat out here in Portland. I don't know why or what it was, maybe P-Town doesn't care for the intellectual type, you know? But damn! The chants were violent and loud against TTS! This match kinda sucked though, it seemed like every two seconds The Nation botched another spot. Robert Oxford looked legit pissed about that. Giant Tana defeated Backbreaker Mountain in a handi-cap match. They didn't say tornado rules but the referee didn't stop BBM. BBM actually seemed to get some face heat in this match for some reason, it was a little wierd. They were acting super heel and super gay but the crowd had a soft ear for 'em or somethin, I guess. Anyway, the referee didn't seem to care that both Backbreaker Mountain guys were in the ring at the same time for most of the match. They both got a dual ass kicking. Ronnie V. Pain defeated Wrestling Machine #1 No Wrestling Machine #2 present tonight. WM#1 had his share of the tag title with him. RVP was very over for some reason which didn't make much sense if you consider his behavior of late. Maybe the PTown crowd just goes the other way 'cos PTOWN likes going its own way anyway (I'm from Redmond, I made the this trip with my buddies, we planned it way in advance, but they're all hippies in Redmond so maybe they'd do the same) Anyway, sick looking powerslam closed the curtain on this one. Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Jay Darkness RDJ got the biggest pops of the night thus far. Jay Darkness came out with Raul Darkness. It looked at one point like the Darkness Warriors were about to steal one (referee bump) but the ref came back to life just in time to witness a sick moonsault where RDJ flew off the top rope, slammed into both guys, Raul powdered out of the ring and Jay was pinned. Sick match and the crowd was roaring with "RDJ" cheers the whole way through. Rick Law and Genghis Rahn fought to a draw. Bloody, bloody bout. Alot of the hardcore fans were going crazy here. This bout had the crowd split 50/50 with each nearfall drawing loud "OOHS!" and "AAHS!" We were told this was the pre-main event before it began (also were treated to some sexy girls shooting out TCW T-shirts while reminding us to watch TCW tomorrow) but this may as well had been the main event 'cos thats how into it the crowd was. When the ball rang for the twenty minute time limit, the crowd was pleased with both men winning. BOOM (AKA American Buffalo) and BLZ Bubb (?!?!) defeated Painful Procedure OK, strange main event. First of all, I'm not used to calling Buffalo BOOM but I guess I can get used to it. I would've wrote to you guys saying American Buffalo but Boom was sure to remind us his new name by having it scrolled in massive letters on his gear. The thing is, he teamed with BLZ Bubb, two monster heels, I guess I get it. I think my problem is now I have to speculate, maybe Boom is gonna join the Brotherhood of Darkness? I think that would really suck because he's good with Floyd they should stick together. Floyd already managed a group for long enough I just hope he stays solo. Painful Procedure may not have been as over as RDJ but they appealed big time to the Portland crowd. They had the PTown crowds full support. But we all knew the inevitable was gonna happen. Randall Hopkirk was on jobber duty tonight. BLZ Bubb and Boom delivered a sick top rope powerbomb to close the show. AWESOME SHOW!! If I wasn't busy snowboarding in Vancouver I'd flippin' get all the cash I could to tour with these guys, LOL. Anyway, I know you guys like putting this stuff on so... BIGGEST POPS: 1. Ricky Dale Johnson 2. Painful Procedure 3. Rick Law 4. Genghis Rahn 5. Ronnie V. Pain MOST HEAT 1. BLZ Bubb 2. Tag Team Specialists 3. BOOM 4. Giant Tana 5. Jay Darkness Hey man, I had to bend over backwards for tickets to this and also to pay for the gas and food but man I'd do it all over again every week. The vibe is real positive and real energetic. I loved this man and I'd definitely go again[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in what you do with T-Rex. He's someone that I've considered using/signing before but for one reason or another, never take the plunge and get him. There's defintely some potential there and of course he has a great look and size. Nice tidbit of news/hype in the houseshow report as well, I liked how that was dropped in there... gotta love mysterious suits and lucha masked individuals. :cool:

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]SWF.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][CENTER]THE MOST SUPREME WEB SITE IN THE WORLD. SWF.COM THE HOME OF SUPREME WRESTLING.[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]SWF.COM HEADLINE NEWS[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/QueenEmily.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]THE QUEEN COMES HOME[/CENTER][/B] By: Jack Cool SWF Fans rejoice! The Queen of Scream, the Queen of Nasty, the Queen of everything she sees, Queen Emily returns to the SWF after a long hiatus! News of her return just broke to SWF.COM and we're proud to be the first to bring it to you! Queen Emily has been apart of many great modern SWF moments and has always provided some of the best, albeit unusual insight to the wrestling industry. We here at SWF.COM were sad to see her go, when she did, not too long ago but we are all happy now to have her back. We here at SWF.COM were fortunate enough to get a word with the Queen and this is what she had to say. [I]"....I am glad to be back with the SWF. The SWF has always been my home and I was as mad as everybody when I left in 2006. The reason that I left, well, is totally my fault. I take full responsibility for not exhibiting true team player behavior but then again that is why I am the Queen. I'm glad to be back where I belong and to all the fans who've supported me for the past year, stay tuned, because you haven't seen ANYTHING...yet!"[/I][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="2"][U]Tuesday, Week 2, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [U]EARLY AFTERNOON UPDATE - "SHOOTER" SEAN DEELEY GOES NORTH![/U] by: Various This is TCW-Online, the unofficial home of TCW on the internet. We also pride ourselves on being the best resource for TCW news anywhere. So, we have an article dealing with Canadian wrestling news, why in the name of Genghis Rahn would we be reporting it here? Well, according to NOTBPW sources, Shooter Sean Deeley chose to go to NOTBPW OVER TCW! According to our sources, Shooter Sean used TCW's name during contract negotiations to gain some leverage and succeeded! According to Sean, he was allegedly offered the role of the United States representitive in the World Tournament but declined that priveledge for a better financial agreement with the Stone family. We have heard from various sources in the past that the big two had a keen eye on Sean and his work in Canada so it is a bit surprising that either TCW or SWF would let him slip away to the Canadian powerhouse NOTBPW. Then again, Sean has said that if he could wrestle anywhere, he'd wrestle where Sean McFly was wrestling, saying in a 2006 interview with BlazingWrestlingBeat.com that "I want to be the best, to me, he is the best. There's no better way to be the best than to learn from and than beat the best. After I'm the best there, then I'll come and be the best in the States." If what was reported to TCW-Online is true, than this leaves us wondering just who will represent old glory in the Tournament? I guess we'll find out later tonight![/QUOTE]

Archived