Total Championship Wrestling (TCW) - The Total Challenge

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWShowbanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]only on...[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GNNLOGO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]OFFICIAL PREVIEW BOUGHT TO YOU BY TCW.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][I]THIS WEEK ON TOTAL WRESTLING:[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MELOGO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]TCW: NUMBER 1 CONTENDERS INVITATION ONLY BATTLE ROYAL![/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWTWSHO2LOGO.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]EVEN ODDS[/CENTER][/U][/B] The New Year began with a HUGE bang! Some explosive declarations were made and will carry their way through this weeks edition of TOTAL WRESTLING! The Main Event is a highly anticipated and incredibly important encounter between 10 men in an over the top rope battle royal to determine Tommy Cornell's immediate title challenger at TCW: Malice in Wonderland on PAY PER VIEW! This bout will be carried under the normal battle royal rules, ten men enter, one man leaves the winner! No friends, just enemies! This is an invitational battle royal with the contestants yet to be revealed! We can only speculate that the likes of BLZ Bubb, Ricky Dale Johnson and others will be on hand to determine Tommy Cornells challenger! ALSO.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWTournlogo2.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] The event to change not only the face of TCW but the face of wrestling history! The 2007 World Warrior's World Title Unification Tournament has been announced and champions from around the world will be introduced and matches will be announced! These men have remained ambiguous to the American audience, who are they and what can we expect? The tournament will officially begin it's first round at Malice in Wonderland with each title being unified until The War To Settle The Score where a WORLD CHAMPION and tournament winner will be crowned. One month later, the WORLD CHAMPION will challenge the TCW WORLD CHAMPION to unify an undisputed crown! But it all begins tonight on [B][I][U][CENTER]TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS: TOTAL WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][CENTER]ON GNN TOTAL SPORTS![/CENTER][/U][/I][/B]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha, yes indeed Sebs. Those mysterious luchadores and CIA agents... ;) T-Rex, I had initially thought of a fairly traditonal route to take with Rex, one we often see big beastly guys take...the bodyguard route but in considering T-Rex and several ideas that'd id thought of the other night I've decided on using a very different route, one that will be pretty interesting to say the least...all I'll say is, his name is T-Rex and for whatever reason I was reading Michael Chrichton's (sp?) classic Jurassic Park and it got me thinking, lol.. Again, I may not post until sometime later tomorrow or Thursday because I'm heading down to PA for the day to be with my girlfriends family (mother just came back from the ER...so, gotta take care of business y'know?) thanks for reading and commenting everybody, I really appreciate it and as always... stay tuned!

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Monday, January 8th, 2007 Los Angeles, California 9:00 PM[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="6"][B]I[/B][/SIZE] was never going to get used to the warm weather of California. Sure, I'd visited before, but growing up in New York and watching the trees turn from barren to fluff-white over Christmas your whole life makes it a bit hard to take in palm trees covered in christmas lights and weather so hot that it would melt a snow-maker. I wonder if I could buy one of those on my salary... These were such the thoughts that were filling my mind as I scowered the internet from the absurdly oversized office-space that Ramaneo and I shared in the LA TCW headquarters. Sure, since the big announcement that had practically earned Rae and me this huge office, and the enormous paycheck that tagged along with it, I'd been up to my ears in paperwork and phonecalls. But tonight was a break... Well, not that I ever really got a break from work; The work of a PR Man is never finished. But both Rae and I agreed that from the past couple weeks of success, it was about time to take a break. Sure, we both hadn't had off for the holidays, and the TCW New Year's Party was more of a meet-and-greet, filled with exchanged phone numbers and flashing palm pilots, so a day off to enjoy the beautiful (though disconcerting) weather of California was just what the doctor ordered. I'd been enjoying my night alone so far. After sharing lunch with Rae and his lady, I caught a movie out-of-town (unnecessary for a man of my title in TCW, though I liked to think from time to time that I'd be as noticed as the on-screen employees) and hit the pubs before retiring back to the office early, the place I chose to hang my hat until I could find my own place in Los Angeles. I was passing the rest of the night with a exclusive copy of the new [B]TCW TOTAL WRESTLING![/B] for the PS3, a bit of internet browsing, and my best friend second to Raemano; Jameson Irish Whiskey. It was while I was casually testing the new career mode that I noticed the new e-mail icon flashing on my desktop. Pausing the game in the middle of Wolf Hawkins' entrance scene, I clicked the link and found myself browsing the inbox for the newest mail; from Raemano, only sent two minutes ago. It read as such: [quote] [B][COLOR="red"]To: |[/COLOR][/B] [email]keithgardenerpr@tcwmail.com[/email] [B][COLOR="red"]From: |[/COLOR][/B] [email]rramaelli@tcwmail.com[/email] [B][COLOR="red"]Subject: |[/COLOR][/B] your going to want to see this [B][COLOR="Red"]Date: |[/COLOR][/B] 01-08-07, 9:04:34 - 2104 ---------------------------------------------------------- Bad stuff, bro. Don't know if you've seen [U][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]this[/COLOR][/U] yet, but you'd better check it out. Good luck with Tommy. Lunch sucked, btw. Find a new sushi bar, Keith. -Rae [/quote] My heart caught in my throat as I read the words, and it wasn't from the tuna roll from earlier (he was right, the sushi place kind of sucked). "Good luck with Tommy" wasn't his way of wishing me well, it was his way of warning me to start wearing a castiron cup around my crotch, because something was going to be on a platter soon and it wasn't california rolls. The iTunes radio I'd installed a little while back kicked up George Thorogood's song "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer", and I heard his raspy Southern drawl paint my future. "Now next Friday come I didn't get the rent... Out the door I went." I swallowed hard and poured myself another doubleshot of Jamey as I clicked the link. As my eyes focused on the webpage, it was immediatly blurred by the whiskey I spit all over the screen. "Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap..." [quote] [I][U]From TotalExtremeWrestling.com:[/U][/I] [B][U][CENTER]T-Rex Agrees To Jump Ship[/CENTER][/U][/B] Moving along to the other big player in American Pro-Wrestling, shocking news grips the industry today as one of USPW's brightest prospects, the man many thought would carry the company on his enormous shoulders, T-Rex has reportedly agreed to terms for a contract with TCW. This signing signifies one of the biggest weeks in pro-wrestling in the past several years, as many contracts have been signed and promotions have experianced some vast changes. T-Rex's signing, however, is certainly among the biggest and most controversial shockers of this young year. No word yet on whether or not he will be a part of the TCW World Title tournament that is being booked for sometime this month. The importance of this signing comes in the fact that T-Rex has been being groomed to become the next household name by the USPW officials for some time now, and many industry insiders believed that his fame would boost the promotion to a nationally competitive level in year's to come. With this new development, not only will TCW be able to capitalize on all of the USPW's hard work, but there is potential that this signing could litterally take the legs out from under the smaller promotion. More news to come on the details from this signing; stay with totalextremewrestling.com to keep updated. [/quote] Cornell was NOT going to be happy with this. As if he had heard my words echoing in my mind, the cellphone on the desk began to ring. I picked it up; Tommy C. read the display screen. Crap. I answered. "Keith Gardener here." "Gardener," Cornell replied. This was bad, he didn't address me by my surname usually. "Are you still in the building?" I gulped. "Yeah, boss, I'm still crashing in the office until--" "Me too. My office, now. Don't dautle." Click. Crap. "Everybody funny... Now you funny, too..." echoed Thorogood through the speakers of the iPod. Like a book, I thought. I quickly downed the rest of the Jameson in my glass, poured another and finished it the same, and made my way to the elevator...

"What Do I Pay You For?" [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Monday, Janurary 8th, 2007 Los Angeles, California 9:23 PM[/FONT] [B][SIZE="6"]A[/SIZE][/B]s much as I'd like to say that the 45 second ascent to Tommy Cornell's top floor condominium/office/boardroom/ballroom area was the longest near-minute of my life, I can't. That position's already held by the minute long walk down the corridor of DAVE's office buildings that Ramaeno and I took those years ago, full well knowing that no matter what we brought to the table, DAVE, the suits, and likely my home state were giving us the axe. So as I stared at the digital display of numbers counting upwards as the elevator climbed, I was hardly breaking a sweat. Well, aside from the one caused by the ridiculous Californian Winter we were having. As the metal doors opened, I saw that the double mahogany doors to Tommy's office were thrown open, a leather longcoat laying on the floor. Cornell himself was sitting at his desk at the far end of his office, looking down at some papers. Without even a glance up, he beckoned me in with two fingers. I took a deep breath, smoothed out the expensive suit that I'd probably have to sell in the morning to pay for a hotel and flight back to JFK, and took what might be my final steps into the promoter's office. "Keith," he said as I advanced. Well good, at least he was back to the first names. "What's your job in my company?" I cleared my throat. "Ah, that would be storyline designer and editor of the TCW Main roster, and a member of Ramaeno Ramaelli's booking team, chief." His eyes shot up from the desk, a menacing glare in my direction. Well, so much for the formalities. "Your title, Gardener!" He yelled, throwing a manilla folder at me that I suprisingly caught without losing more than a couple papers. Again, with the surnames. "The little bloody sentence under your name on the door to your office! What do I tell the papers that I pay you for?" "President of Public Relations, Mr. Cornell," I replied, bending down and gathering the papers I'd dropped. "And what does that mean, son?" "Making sure the company looks pure and innocent to the industry and the press, sir." He shot a finger forward, motioning to the folder. "Then what the Hell is this rubbish?!" I glanced briefly through the papers. I was spot on with my idea for being called up; the folder contained a number of different print-outs and faxes concerning the T-Rex situations, including the article I had read, as well as a formal complaint from Rex's agent Aaron Butler, forum posts from both TCW-Online and USPW.com's websites, and a couple hand-written notes that appeared to be for a press-conferance. Seemed a lot more trouble than it should be, but who was I to judge being the person who was about to have more than one way of going to the bathroom. "It's news and so forth concerning the T-Rex defection, Mr. Cornell." I placed the folder back on his desk as he leaned back, breathing out heavily. "Damnit, Gardener, don't call it a bloody defection," he steamed. "It makes the whole thing seem so... Hostile. Do you know why I haven't called you in here until now, boy?" "Not really, sir, no." He slammed a hand down on the table, coincidently on top of the folder in question as he leaned forward, nostrils flaring. "Because I've spent the last twelve bloody hours doing YOUR JOB, while you've been pissing about doing eff all!" He sighed as I felt a single bead of sweat work it's way to my brow. I couldn't tell if it was the heat or the sting of his words, but I'd been through enough lectures to know not to wipe it away. "What in Hell have you been doing all day, son? This trash hit the market last night!" "Raemano and I decided to take the day off," I answered, fighting the urge to clear my throat. "Sorry it got so out of hand, boss." I watched Tommy's eyes narrow at me as he threw daggers with his sight. "I don't believe you're quite appreciating the seriousness of the situation, my boy." I shrugged. The Jameson began to work it's magic. "With all do respect, Mr. Cornell," I replied. "It's not something I see worth getting in a huff over. I dropped the ball, I'll do what I can to fix it. Getting worked up and worried over it isn't going to do any good for me or anyone else, at this point." His gaze felt like ice down my spine... There was something about this man's presence that carried offscreen with him, though I knew him to be a relatively kind man in person. "You've got a cool head on your shoulders, lad, I'll give you that much," he replied as he leaned back in his leather office chair. I felt my stomach unknot itself. "I can respect that, it's one of the reasons I like you... But I'll tell you, chap, this is one hell of a blunder you let get by you while you were off getting minced. It's not that T-Rex is such a big wonder in the industry right now, Keith. TCW prides itself on delivering a suprising product, whether it be with the work of someone like Sam Strong and Rip Chord, or some jobber like T.J. Bailey. Besides, even though USPW supposedly leaked this, the big wigs at the company are denying it til Kingdom Come, and we don't want to go pissing up the wrong tree." I wondered if the whiskey was holding to me that much, or perhaps it was just what I'd spit on my sleeve and the computer screen. He read my mind again. "I can see it in your face, Keith, you're pickled." I toyed with the slang's meaning, but thinking I grasped it I began to wonder if I realized my ancestry from the Emerald Isle. "I understand, Tommy," I replied. Out of the fire, time to sprint out of the kitchen, now. "I'll call my department together immeadiatly and find out why it got this bad, and we'll do whatever damage control is necessary tonight." "Oh, give over, boy!" I wasn't sure but he meant, but so much for out of the fire. He leaned forward again and spat his words at me. "The Hell with your bloody department, this is your damn job! You think I got where I am today by blaming all the little peons under me when I mucked things up? Take some responsibility, Gardener!" I didn't know if he was going to fire me or simply toss me out the window. "The only reason you should have arms with ANYONE under you right now is because no one bloody alerted you to this rot while you were on the lash." He had a point. I had told my secretary, as well my team directly under me not to call today, as I didn't want to be bothered. Of all the times... "How bad is it?" Tommy exhaled deeply, shaking his head and looking off. "It's early days, at this point. Sam's a decent chap, but since he's new and the rabble under him's a bit sensitive to this sort of nonsense, he might decide to make an example out of this by burning his bridges with us... Though I think he's a mite smarter than that, and the old fellah isn't one to be pushed around by the suits easy.." He sighed. "At least Rex is alright. Just got off the phone with your man Butler before I rang you on the mobile; says the big boy understands, this sort of thing's bound to happen, rah rah rah." "So at least it wasn't that bad," I spoke, nodding to myself. "We can still move him along with the Iceman angle." Tommy shrugged. "Not that simple, son. These suits talk a lot of nothing so that the boys with the toys won't worry about commitments. Granted, the one good thing this little leak did was assure that the big fellah won't be heading back to USPW, now that his loyalties are questionable, so his only option is to dot the i's with us. But like I said, it's early days, Keith. We won't know until tomorrow when the lawyers are done with the contract whether or not he's called it off." "So the main objective, then, is to calm down Strong and USPW." His gaze shifted back to me, and he nodded, the seriousness re-entering his manner of speech. "Spot on, Gardener. But you're going into overhaul on this one; I want you to be the biggest brown-nosed little snot to the USPW and all their little wine-drinking Hoorays if it runs your already salty reputation into the ground. I don't care if one of these wankers asks you for a hand-shandy, you get things right with those boys and put this to dust once and for all." I didn't know what a "hand-shandy" was, at the time, but I could take a guess. "Sure, boss... God forbid I don't bend over far enough and some of the dirt falls on your lap; whatever would the world think..." I sneered, and looked off to by side, mumbling my sarcasm loud enough for him to hear. Tommy lept from his desk with fire in his eyes that I'd only seen in the ring, slamming his hands down on his desk and threatening to break it in half. "Don't you get cheeky with me, you little tit!!!" I jumped back at the spite in his voice, not to mention the menace he arose with. "All this kak is YOUR FAULT! It's not on me that you decided to go off and get back to your Paddy roots and let happen the piss-up of your career! You think this will come back on me? I OWN THIS BLOODY PROMOTION! One little leak won't take my legs out, you nutter!" His nostrils flared, and I swear I saw steam come out. "You, on the other hand, mate! This company can always find another suit with a fast mouth and a silver tounge to smooth over the bumps in the road." He stormed away from his desk, breathing out heavily as he stared out the full-wall window overlooking the city of lights before him. "You know, the only reason you got picked up for this gig was because of your man Ramaeno. That boy's booking is exactly what we need to push this company over Eisen and his rabble of overpaid dandies... But your mate told me that he only worked his best if he had his best mate helping him craft it all up. So despite your 'spotless' reputation," he spat, turning to me and pointing a finger as his sarcasm filled the air. "I took you on as a contract-cushion for Ramaelli. "But I couldn't have two bloody Head Bookers, could I? And I knew that chap Rae wasn't about to leave his little droogie with half the salary he was making, so we gave you the position of President of Public Relations to make our kid happy." He glared at me as he spoke. "Don't you forget it, Gardener; You're position is [I]honorary[/I], something we tossed in the mix to keep your 'bro' shut up. I don't [I]need[/I] you, son, and at this point Ramaeno's under contract, so he's not going anywhere if you get the axe. If it was up to me, I'd have never hired a thick as pig-****e sod like you in the first place, even with you bloody writing abilities! And you just keep in mind that if it wasn't for me, you'd still be tossed and pissing about in some hole in Brooklyn with an empty flask in your pocket and an emptier wallet on the nightstand!" He took a deep breath. So did I. Either something else was bugging him, or he'd been saving this speech for me for some time now. "Now you piss off and clean up this mess well and good, or I'll toss you and your crock right to the curb I pulled you from." I blinked. I've been in a lot of arguements before, with Rae and with bosses, but I'd never been lit up like that in my entire life. Perhaps it was because he was British, or maybe it was the hulking mass in his work-out clothes that was screaming at me. Whatever it was, I had officially been put in my place. I merely nodded, spun on my heel, and headed back to the elevator. "And stay off the bloody hardstuff, son," he called after me as the metal doors began to close. "Maybe then we won't have this little incident repeat itself." Back in my office, I took a long swig off of my nearing-empty bottle of Jameson. My phone began to ring. Tommy. Jaysus, this guy was long winded. "So let me spell it out for you, son," spat the speaker before I could even say "hello". "You're on permanent leak control now, and if the drain keeps dripping we might have to call in the surgeon for a circumcision. SO KEEP THE LEAKS PLUGGED!" I could hear the crash of his phone against reciever as he hung up the phone. As I watched the smog of LA engulf the City That Never Snows, I pondered over my reaming from Tommy Cornell, and began to distantly remember the events that had led me to this point... I needed another drink.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/internet.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]The Number 1 Website for Pro Wrestling News in The World![/U][/B][/CENTER] [U]Tuesday, Week 2, January 2007[/U] [B][U][SIZE="5"][CENTER]HEADLINE NEWS[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/YosukeNarita.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]YOSUKE NARITA LOYAL AND DEFIANT![/U][/B][/CENTER] [I][SIZE="2"]Credit: hyperpuroresu.com[/SIZE][/I] Puroresu papers have been buzzing rampantly about the recently published story concerning Yosuke Narita. The WLW loyalist and star was recently quoted as having said that he received offers from PGHW but that he turned down the offer without even as much as a thought. "It was not even a question to me. I believe WLW is the epitomy of the worlds finest competition and to me it does not make sense to compete unless you compete against the best." Says Narita (Words translated by a fluent Japanese wrestling reporter.) This sign of loyalty to the WLW product has made many WLW fans happy and should only boast Narita's stature in the minds of WLW fans. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Valiant.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]VALIANT CALLED UP TO SWF FULL ROSTER[/CENTER][/U][/B] Recent rumours circulating throughout various websites regarding pro wrestler prospect Valiant can now be confirmed from both Valiants personal website as well as SWF.COM. Apparently the SWF has made the call and Valiant is heading to the big leagues. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MitoMiwa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]MITO MIWA WINS TEW.COM AWARD[/CENTER][/U][/B] Voting has closed for Total Extreme Wrestling.com's "Best Brawler in the World" polls. This contest ultimately saw thousands of votes pass through for many different workers. In the end, Mito Miwa won the award by a landslide. We would like to thank all our site visitors for their participation! [B][I]Other Headlines....[/I][/B] [U][COLOR="blue"]The Natural joins CGC[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="Blue"]5SSW Amazement Tour (Monday) Results[/COLOR][/U]

Well I'd like to thank my co-writer Danny Ireland (username: Derek Fame) for finally putting something up. I was very impressed and loved what he put down. He will definitely be a more active contributor now that his computer is back and running. Thanks to him too for keeping things going while I was down in PA. I am back now and me and Danny have discussed the next card and it is being played out and written at this very moment. I hope to have it up tonight and I promise it will be out by no later than tomorrow (Im really shooting for tonight) I really appreciate all the feedback and comments...stay tuned!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/presentsbanner2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TWbanner2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]on[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GNNLOGO.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/vthompsonarena.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]V. Thompson Arena[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][I][SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [B]DARK MATCHES:[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/FreddyHuggins.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AaronAndrews.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/CharlieThatcher.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ClarkAlexander.jpg[/IMG] [B]FREDDY HUGGINS[/B] and [B]AARON ANDREWS [/B]versus [B]CHARLIE THATCHER[/B] and [B]ICE MAN C.A.[/B][/CENTER] The arena was just starting to fill up as the bell rang for this dark match. The crowd had little emotion on display here as the majority were finding their way to their seats, getting adjusted or buying merchandise and food for the evenings show. There wasn't any colorful set up here either, Aaron Andrews was devoid of his theme music as he entered with Freddy Huggins and IceMan C.A followed suit, coming out to Charlie Thatchers theme. The arena was using the minimal amount of lighting too for this bout as it was just the bread coming out prior to the appetizer. After Thatcher crushed Andrews jaw with a big boot, it was almost time to order. 1.2.3. Winners: [B]CHARLIE THATCHER[/B] and [B]ICEMAN C.A.[/B] Rating: [B]C[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] The verdict is in. Back in my day, you had to be ready to go sixty minutes on any night. Tonight, Charlie Thatcher didn't look like he could go five, unless he was standing in line at a fast food joint. He looked dead on his feet out there. I like what I saw in Freddy and Aaron, they really look like they're improving. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Stink.jpg[/IMG] W/ [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Grunt.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RonnieVPain.jpg[/IMG] [B]STINK[/B] w/ [B]GRUNT[/B] versus [B]RONNIE V. PAIN[/B][/CENTER] As the majority of the crowd were now settled in and the arena lighting/power system had gone from minimum to medium force, they came alive as the theme of the Nation of Filth came up and out came the Nation with brooms. The crowd began a lukewarm cheer as generic heavy metal tunes kicked up, it was Ronnie V. Pain. Interesting to note that he wasn't coming out to his usual Painful Procedure tunes. Of all the PP alumni, Ronnie was the one most deeply lost in the shuffle. He was also eventually lost under the stench of Stink, who pinned him after some unseen assistance from Grunt. Winner: [B]STINK[/B] Rating: [B]D[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] I don't know what was worse, the stench those two bone-heads left or the sickness I felt after seeing this garbage! The law is impartial and as Judge, I give credit where credit is due and Grunt did get the fans pretty into it at ringside. And although it wasn't my kind of wrestling, Ronnie V. Pain did look good out there. [CENTER][B][U]TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS: TOTAL WRESTLING![/U][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][I]Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah HELLO EVERYBODY![/I][/B] WELCOME, ONCE AGAIN TO ANOTHER EDITION OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING: TOTAL WRESTLING!!! I AM YOUR HOST, JASON AZARIA AND TO MY LEFT, YOUR RIGHT, THE INCOMPROBLE, KYLE RHODES!!![/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Good evening, Jason, hello everybody at home! What a year it has been, it's been young, but it's been unbelievable! There have been injuries, celebrations, announcements, booms, busts, bangs and bounces! There has been more commotion at the start of this year than there has ever been at the start of any of the other years that I've worked here, Jay![/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]I couldn't agree more, Kyle! This year has already started off with a big bang and there was no bang bigger than the bang heard around the world last week, TCW World Champion Tommy Cornell announcing the World Title unification tournament with champions from around the world to do battle to decide not a TCW world champion but a WORLD champion! What could be bigger than the world, Kyle?[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]There isn't anything bigger than the WORLD, Jay, unless you wanna talk about endless space! This is it, 7 continents....[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Nearly two hundred countries....[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]And pretty soon, there will only be ONE, World Champion! I am excited, Jason![/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Oh... SO AM I, KYLE! SO AM I! And tonight, we will be introduced to champions from around the globe, the very men that will unify all of their titles to find the one king! That will be coming a little later on folks but there is still a LOT to get to.... Tonight, in our main event...there will be a 10 man, INVITATIONAL battle royal to determine the immediate challenger for Tommy Cornells championship with the bout to take place at our January Pay-Per-View, Malice in Wonderland![/CENTER] Rating: [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Wait...Kyle, there appears to be some kind of disturbance in the garage area, and I'm told we have cameras positioned there right now...[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]It's RICKY DALE JOHNSON![/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickyDaleJohnson-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I][SIZE="2"][CENTER](the TOTAL-TRON giant screen in the arena shows what fans watching at home are seeing, Ricky Dale Johnson in street clothes standing by a garage door in the parking lot of the arena)[/CENTER][/SIZE][/I] RDJ: THAT'S RIGHT, CHUMP! I'M RICKY DALE JOHNSON, AN' I DIDN'T STU-STU-STUTTER! I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]What?? What is he talking about? Who is he talking to-[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]WOW! WE'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT![/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]TCW STREET FIGHT[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]GIANT TANA[/B] versus [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B][/CENTER] The camera men were sure to steer clear of the chaos that ensued. At first, it just looked as if RDJ was yelling at the camera until Tana came running from behind the camera man and immediately began assaulting RDJ. This was a vicious parking lot brawl with RDJ taking a handful of hard bumps on the concrete. RDJ seemed to have a plan though as he kept attacking Tanas legs and having Tana chase him around the lot. A crazy scene unfolded when RDJ sprung off the roof of a car and into Tanas arms only to be slammed onto the hood of the car. The fight was brutal and climaxed when RDJ ran into an open garage with Tana chasing after him. As Tana closed in, RDJ flung a can of paint at the wall, it triggered the garage as RDJ sprinted forward. He dropkicked Tanas knees and sent Tana face first to the ground. RDJ watched the garage door fall down and pin Tana to the ground. The camera man (who was still inside the garage) brought his camera below the crevice in the floor between the bottom of the garage door and the floor (it was being held up as Tana was being crushed by the garage door and thus caused the garage not to fully close) and the audience could see RDJ's boots walking away from the scene. The camera then zoomed in on Tanas face, which was crunche up in fury and pain. Winner: [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON[/B] Rating: [B]C[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] Fun fight. Looked like something out of a B-Rate, cheap, Martial arts flick. Not only was the big man supposed to act tired, but he clearly was for real. RDJ was dynamite out there and Tana is definitely improving. [CENTER]When the cameras returned from a commercial break, we saw an overview of the audience at the V. Thompson Arena. All eyes were on TCW announcer Jason Azaria whom stood in the ring. He had with him a plaque and a microphone.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and what an evening it has already been! Thank you all for attending tonights edition of TCW: Total Wrestling!![/CENTER] [I]the crowd cheered[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]You know, they call me many things, a wrestling encyclopedia, a man of a million facts...they call me a lot of things...and I have fortunately been able to live my life long dream in TCW. My dream has always been to get paid to be in this business...and I live the dream everyday... I love this business, and in this business, there are, unfortunately, bad things that happen...and way too often do we get caught up in the bad, and not the good. That is why, tonight, I am priveledged to be apart of something good. Tonight, we have a very special guest here at the V. Thompson Arena. A very special guest that deserves your applause. At this time, I would like you all to greet a very great man, ladies and gentleman, retired former wrestling star Marcus McKing![/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]The crowd gave a mild applause as the TCW: Total Wrestling theme began playing. This generic music accompanied veteran retired wrestler and former champion Marcus McKing. McKing wore black jeans, a black TCW logo T-shirt and had his unmistakable fu-manchu mustache bleached blonde. McKing entered the ring and the theme music began dying down.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Marcus McKing, welcome to California, welcome to TCW: Total Wrestling! I tell you, with the utmost sincerity sir, you are one of the unsung heroes of this industry and it is truly MY priveledge to invite you to the ring and give you a rare honor. Tonight, in honor of your contribution to this sport, I have here, to present to you, the Total Championship Wrestling: Holywierd Badge of Honor. The award is named after the founding name of TCW and has only been awarded to one other person, the founder of TCW when it was known as HGC, J.K. Stalkings Jr.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Azaria hands the plaque to Marcus McKing who looks at the plaque and smiles, he shakes the hand of Azaria and the fans clap their hands in recognition.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]In short, for you fans at home, Marcus McKing displayed a level of tenacity in this sport that is seldom seen. McKing held the APWF world championship on two occassions and was a very prominent figure in one of wrestlings great ages. Many felt that Mr. McKing was a man with unlimited potential, many felt that McKing would have iconic success but unfortunately, Mr. McKing had it all taken away all too soon. Some may say that Mr. McKing was never given his fair exit from this sport and that he has lead a disappointed life but I am here to say that certainly couldn't be further from the truth and we here at TCW will not allow Mr. McKing to go forgotten. He is a deserving receipiant of this exclusive award and Mr. McKing, the TCW takes its hat off to you, congratulations![/CENTER] the crowd gives McKing a further warm but kind response. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Well, Mr. Azaria, your words are too kind. You know, not a day goes by that I don't think about this business and I thought for sure I'd have no legacy. I thought I'd been a forgotten man. Yes, it's true, at times I feel that I'm haunted by the past...but...the past is the past. I am extremely greatful because I may not have had the chance to leave the ring on my terms, but at least I could return to the ring on my own terms to receive this gracious gift... Life may deal you bad eggs, but that doesn't mean you can't cook fresh ones the next day, right? Thanks alot Mr. Azaria and Mr. Cornell, thank you TCW, you made an old man happy.[/CENTER] Marcus McKing seemed as though he was about to get emotional but he cut his interview short. He turned to Azaria and again shook his hand and photographs were taken. The crowd cheered mildly as the Total Wrestling theme began playing again. Rating: [B]D-[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TexasPete.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/HarryAllen.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SteveGumble.jpg[/IMG] [B]TEXAS PETE [/B] versus [B]HARRY ALLEN [/B]w/ [B]STEVE GUMBLE [/B](Backbreaker Mountain)[/CENTER] When we returned from commercial break, an unusual tune began playing. It was half western, half pop and had a man or a she-man belching out emotional lyrics in a highly feminine manner. This theme was followed by the former Young Guns and now Backbreaker Mountain. The two cowboys were greeted with a majority of boo's but there were those whom sympathized with their ways out in this Californian audience and they did cheer the two Cowboys. They had changed their traditional western garb for West Hollywood sort of cowboy attire - pink cowboy hats, furry pink boots and the active wrestler of the duo, had a new pair of trunks, a rainbow on the rear of the trunks with a cowboy lasso over it. Then Texas Pete came out. His theme kicked off with guns blazing in the air then a heavy metal meets country western sort of dea. Pete had no time for nonsense and just bolted into the ring, flinging his cowboy hat the ring attendant before he slid under the rope. And when he did slide, Backbreaker Mountain (BBM) began double teaming him before the bell rang. The referee eventually restored order but the damage was done and Harry Allen had assumed the initial advantage. This carried on for several minutes until Texas Pete could capitilize on a botched springboard legdrop. When things started looking in dire straights, Steve Gumble came in to aid his uh..partner and also cause the DQ via interference. Despite the bell ringing and Texas Pete winning, Backbreaker Mountain continued to dominate Pete. They set him up for their super top rope backbreaker move and yet again left Pete in a puddle of his own mess. Winner: [B]TEXAS PETE[/B] (via disqualification) Rating: [B]D[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] Gumble did some great work out there. He knew his boundries, didn't overshadow the match but definitely got the crowd going on the outside. Texas Pete is clearly getting better every week. When we return from yet another commercial break, the sound of something smashing through a wall began beating over the arena public address system and then a massive explosion! This was the kick off to the new theme music of BOOM. Floyd Goldworthy passed through the curtains with BOOM flanking behind him. The crowd greeted these men with a shower full of boos until they assumed their position in the ring. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/FloydGoldworthy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] [B]FLOYD GOLDWORTHY [/B]and [B]BOOM[/B][/CENTER] Floyd Goldworthy: Ladies and gentlemen, you should consider yourself honored to be in the prescence of such genius and such athleticism. I know you are truly priveledged to witness me and my client standng in the ring tonight. [I]boos![/I] Floyd Goldworthy: Yes, yes. Your affection is overwhelming, but you know what else is overwhelming, people? The fact that, last week, it was my clients fault that a fellow professional wrestler ended up in the hospital. Do you rememeber, people? That no talent Billy Jack Shearer and that even more talentless Randall Hopkirk came to the ring and interrupted MY TIME. MY CLIENTS TIME, to try to settle an old score. Well, I guess the score has been settled then, hasn't it? HAHAHAHAHA!!! [I]even louder boos![/I] Floyd Goldworthy: Well, I told you he was the most EXPLOSIVE wrestler on the face of the earth... and I didn't lie. HOW MANY bodybags will have to be zippered up? HOW MANY men will have to be carried out in a stretcher, before the wrestling world simply submits to BOOM?! Huh? How many mor- Just then the crowd began roaring with cheers as the theme song for Painful Procedure began playing. Floyd Goldworthy displayed a look of disappointment as he heard the theme. BOOM simply stood, emotionless behind Floyd. Just then, Randall Hopkirk began walking down to ringside. He looked furious. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]RANDALL HOPRKIRK[/CENTER][/B] Randall Hopkirk: YOU KNOW SOMETHIN' FLOYD, APPARENTLY YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED YOUR LESSON! YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP!! [I]CHEERS![/I] Floyd Goldworthy: WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME! Randall Hopkirk: OH YEAH? WELL, THERE MAY NOT BE ANY BJ SHEARER HERE TONIGHT BUT HE WILL BE BACK SOONER THAN LATER... YOU KNOW WHAT FLOYD? I DON'T NEED NO BJ SHEARER TO KICK YOUR ASS AND THAT FAT PIECE OF [[COLOR="Red"]BLEEP[/COLOR]]'S ASS!! LET'S GET IT ON!! Floyd Goldworthy: CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED! Rating: [B]D[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RandallHopkirk.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/FloydGoldworthy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]RANDALL HOPKIRK[/B] vs [B]BOOM[/B] w/ [B]FLOYD GOLDWORTHY[/B] The crowd began cheering heavily as the bell rang for this impromptu fight. BOOM took the early advantage while Floyd Goldworthy spilled out to the ringside area. Randall Hopkirk must've spent the first five minutes eating leather and fist because he was battered from pillar to post. The turning point came when he was irish whipped into the corner but spun away just in time as BOOM missed a monster avalanche. Hopkirk really began turning things around with a flurry of punches that had the fans rocking. A headbut nearly took BOOM down and it looked bad for BOOM. Just then the camera focused on ringside where Floyd Goldworthy was yelling his head off. He was motioning towards the rampway for something and the camera went back to the match. Randall Hopkirk had full control now as the big man seemed incredibly winded. The crowd had started up a small chant of "RAN-DALL HOP-KIRK!" BOOM was taken to one knee after a series of clotheslines. Hopkirk turned to the crowd and began headbanging. He then rushed in and slammed a knee right in BOOMs face causing the big guy to fall back. Floyd Goldworthy sprung onto the apron and began berating Hopkirk and the referee. The two men went to confront Floyd Goldworthy as a hulking masked man slid into the rng. With the referee tied up, Hopkirk spun around and was slammed in the head with a leadpipe. The masked man left the ring as the crowd protested. He was wearing a black turtle neck, a black leather coat, black ski mask and black jeans. He ducked under the ring and Goldworthy got off the apron. BOOM got to his feet by now and picked up Hopkirk whom was bleeding from the forehead. He threw Hopkirk into the ropes and hit his brand new finisher, the Band of One Man (BOOM) introduced the devastating spinebuster known as THE ONE HIT WONDER! 1....2...3 After the match ended, Floyd Goldworthy entered the ring and began shouting in Hopkirks bloody face. BOOM taunted the crowd as the cameras cut to a commercial. Winner: [B]BOOM[/B] Rating: [B]C[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] What a bout! Those two guys just click. They have some amazing chemistry in there! BOOM really came off good in there. Not only do they click but boy, I tell ya they are really improving too! [B][U][CENTER]LAST WEEK[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [B]BLZ BUBB [/B]versus [B]LIBERTY[/B][/CENTER] When we return from commercial break we are instantly met with a highlight reel replay of last weeks main event between BLZ Bubb and Liberty. Liberty is being dominated in the ring and ultimately crushed by a Hades Bomb. Footage rolls of Liberty being stretchered away as the crowd looks on in horror. Rating: [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B][U]HARDCORE RULES[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RobertOxford.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] [B]ROBERT OXFORD[/B] versus [B]GHENGHIS RAHN[/B][/CENTER] The announcers were quick to note that this style contest was heavily favoring Ghenghis Rahn. Robert Oxford seemed to be taken aback in having to compete in this style of match. Perhaps his team mate, Joel Bryant, felt he would've been embarassed to be apart of this because he was nowhere to be found. Ghenghis Rahn quickly displayed his hardcore know-how when he entered the ring with a steel chair and immediately smashed it over Oxfords head, blading him. The two men brawled but Oxford never seemed to have much of a chance and Rahn came home with the blue-collar win. Winner: GHENGHIS RAHN Rating:[B] C+[/B] [LEFT][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ArchieJudge.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Road Agent Archie Judge with the Verdict:[/B] These veterans have some great chemistry. They really were able to feed off eachother well and tell a great story in there. Although he got his tail kicked, Oxford really stood out well in there. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] What a bout Kyle... I mean, Ghenghis Rahn really had his man beat there, didn't he? [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG] Definitely, Jay. I don't think that was a smart match for Robert Oxford to agree to. I think it was pride over intelligence there because that's not his type of fight. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] Definitely not his kind of fight... Well...wait..okay... well, ladies and gentlemen, I have just been given the word here that... okay, Tommy Cornell...TOMMY CORNELL IS HEADED TO RINGSIDE! It's time folks! It's time to unveil the tournament competitors... ladies and gentlemen...here we go!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG] Hold on tight![/CENTER] The theme music of the TCW World Heavyweight champion, Tommy Cornell began to play and he was meeted with a mixed reaction of boos and cheers. He was dressed in a marvelous black suit and had the TCW World Championship title slung over his shoulder. He came to the ring and looked all business as he grabbed a microphone. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]TCW Heavyweight Champion - Tommy Cornell[/CENTER][/B] Tommy Cornell: Ladies and gentlemen...good evening to you all. I am not here to fulfill any personal gripe with the lot of you, not by any means. Love me or hate me, every night I come to the ring I deliver my best and I put my body and LIFE on the line. I ask of you the respect of one man to another for what I have to say here tonight is relevant and groundbreaking. [I]Cornell took a moment, looked around and nodded to himself.[/I] Tomy Cornell: Ladies and gentlemen, it is every wrestlers ambition, any REAL wrestlers ambition, ALWAYS, to become the greatest wrestler that he can be and in turn, becoming the greatest wrestler he can be, will surely mean to him and all other wrestlers that this man is the greatest wrestler in the WORLD. You see, there are alot of championships in this country. There are alot of championships in Total Championship Wrestling and eventually all they become is gold. Gold. But the gold was suppossed to symbolize something. Symbolize ambition. Symbolize pride and symbolize the epitomy of why WE wrestle. I do not believe that, despite my best efforts and the best efforts of our TCW champions, that this goal is being accomplished and further more, I do not believe that being a TCW champion means enough. To be a TCW champion, you are surely the greatest wrestler in North America, without a shadow of a doubt. And it is a great honor to be the most elite wrestler in the worlds only super power. But there is a world out there... a great big world, it is, as far as our intelligence will take us, the biggest substance we know of. And that is why it is a TRUE wrestlers ambition to be the most fearsome wrestler in the world. That is why, tonight, we will begin a journey to determine the greatest wrestler in the world. I will specifically underline the methods of what will happen. You see, for the past YEAR PLUS I have been trying to set up this tournament but there were MANY, I mean, MANY, politics involved. Not just wrestling politics but government politics. You see, this is a tournament not only about wrestling pride but about national pride. It took many bizarre levels of negotiations to put this tournament together and tonight, we shall. [I]the crowd, although somewhat lost in what he was saying, cheered Tommy as he paused for a moment. He looked around at the crowd and nodded again.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Yes, so you see... Tonight, I will introduce the members of this grand tournament. They will show you their championship, say something if they care to. I will introduce the champion and I will tell you their seeding and they will stand opposite their higher or lower seeded opponent. Ladies and gentlemen, without further adue, the 2007: WORLD WARRIORS TOURNAMENT, The Unification of an UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION!!! Major applause! The crowd was getting pumped now. Tommy Cornell: Now ladies and gentleman, I hate to start things this way but unfortunately I must. Our NUMBER ONE seed, is the CHAMPION of Asia. He holds the honor of holding the Japanese Heavyweight Championship. He is also the Pan-Asian Wrestling Heavyweight champion and he is certainly deserving of his number one placement in this contest...BUT UNFORTUNATELY, and I say this, knowing full well I may upset this man and his representation. He was the most DIFFICULT man to negotiate with. And thereby, part of his wishes was to NOT have his identity revealed tonight. He did not want to fly from Japan to America on this evening to be introduced. He claims to be training for this tournament nonstop and that he has little time for ceremony. [I]the fans boo.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Yes, believe me, I was booing too. This was a major headache but EVERY competitor in the tournament had to agree to allow him to do so for this tournament to go underway and greatfully these other champions agreed. Thereby, the number one seeding is not here tonight, but his opponent...the number eight seeding is. That is why, it is my HONOR to inroduce to you, the ERIN CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THE DUBLIN CITY BAREKNUCKLE CHAMPION, THE SOUTHERN IRISH HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...a ruthless fist-fighter... [B][U][CENTER]THE DUBLIN DESTROYER!![/CENTER][/U][/B] The fans looked to the TOTAL-TRON as a traditional Irish tune began playing. Passing through the curtain was not just the Dublin Destroyer but an absolutely massive entourage! The Destroyer had with him several championship titles, these were each being carried by members of his entourage. And when I say entourage, I mean it! There must've been nearly 10 people with him. The group was extremely loose,laughing and stumbling down to the ring. They were hardly dressed for te occassion as well. There were two women, one looked tough as nails, the other seemed fairly timid. There was a beast of a man in a black sportscoat with black slacks and an untucked and heavily stained white shirt. He had on a cap and had a cigar and bottle of Bareknuckle Stout in one hand. There as a toothless fellow in a green vest, he had a hairly chest that was heavily scarred. He held one of The Destroyers titles over his shoulder. Opposite him was a younger looking man, he was wearing a green shirt that said "DUBLIN CITY ROGUES" on it. He was carrying one of the Destroyers belts as well. Perhaps the most extravagently clad fellow was the tiniest of the bunch, he had bright blond hair and was dressed like a Leprechaun, he wasn't carrying anything but a sheleighleigh (sp). The one man instantly recognzable to hardcore fans was famed blue-collar worker The Boston Brawler, how he became apart of this entourage was yet to be known. He had on a green shirt with a white shamrock on the chest. The last man was the one standing nearest the Destroyer and he was clearly the Destroyers towel boy. This massive entourage entered the ring. [B][U][CENTER]THE DUBLIN CITY ROGUES WC[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][CENTER]IRISH CHAMPION[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TheDublinDestroyer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]LEADER - THE DUBLIN DESTROYER[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MerleOCurle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/HelenEarth.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GabrielGreen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/DaveyCeltic.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I](from left to right: Towel Boy - Merle O'Curle, Bodyguard - Helen Earth, Belt Holder/Polisher - Gabriel Green, Belt Holder/Polisher - Celtic)[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TaraGreen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TheBostonBomber.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/LandMass.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/LittleBillLebowski.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I](from left to right: Coat Holder/Valet - Tara Green, American Affiliate - The Boston Bomber, Fat Slob/Drinking Buddy - Bull O'Doyle, Good Luck Charm/Ancient Leprechaun - Fightin' Tommy McMurphy)[/I] As The Destroyer got into the ring, the fans looked in wonder at the massive entourage, Tommy Cornell stood toe to toe with the champion and shook his hand. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TheDublinDestroyer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Welcome to Total Championship Wrestling, Mr. Destroyer. You are currently the number eight seed and you have the longest odds of winning this tournament. You will be facing the number one seed who declined appearing this evening. Additionally, I have noticed that you have an exuberant entourage, who are these people and what are your thoughts? Dublin Destroyer: HAR-HAR-HAR!! Weeeell, then! Ain't I glad ta be here in tha states finally! Y'know I done heard lot's 'bout this 'ere town across the pond an I ain't got much to say quite frankly! We flew in ta B-ah-ston an' met with our 'ere counterpart the venerable Boston Bomber... The feller took us 'round the parts, I was in New Yark City, quite the town. I don't have much t' say 'bout Las Angeles but yer drinks suck! [I]The crowd boos![/I] Dublin Destroyer: At any rate... This 'ere is The Dublin City Rogues, me own crop of dangerous fellers. Very quickly then is me towel boy, Merle O'Curle, me bodyguard and former wife, the venom spewing Helen Earth, here opposite, the lovely Miss Tara Green. There we have me slob of a mate Bull O'Doyle. We also have some of the toughest lads ya'll ever see, tuff as nails Gabriel Green and his boy Celtic. Here we have this ancient creature our good luck charm who'll outdrink anybody in this audience on my word, Fightin' Tommy McMurphy. We got there the Boston Bomber, our American Affiliate. Oh... and would ya happen to know? Y'know, Mr. Cornell I greatly appreciate the chance yar given me an is why I went outta me way to hire the best trainer possible.... That's right, The Dublin City Rogues now welcome our latest edition an my special trainer...HARD AS NAILS... [B][I][CENTER]BLACK HAT BAILEY![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BlackHatBailey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The crowd gasped and all eyes were on the apron as that same Irish jingle kicked up and here came the former SWF man Black Hat Bailey. Many thought they'd never see BHB in the TCW but here he was. He wore a black suit, back hat and had that trademark mustache shining. Tommy Cornell even seemed somewhat surprised as BHB came to the ring. He got in and shook hands with everybody and then looked Tommy Cornell up and down. Black Hat Bailey: So this is TCW huh? [I]The crowd cheered at this surprise.[/I] Black Hat Bailey: And you're Tommy Cornell, is that right? Tommy Cornell nodded at Black Hat and shot him a glare of death, but Bailey didn't back down. Black Hat Bailey: Well...I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to talk about the future. I'm not here to wrestle, athough I'd love to go right here, right now, with you, Mr. Cornell. But this isn't about me, tonight its about the man who has hired me for my services, Mr. Dublin Destroyer, a fine man. Let me tell you something Cornell. I know whats going on here. Whoever wins this battle royal tonight, I hope you kick their ass. Because there is nothing I want more, then come February when The Dublin Destroyer wins this tournament and fights you to unify the TCW title. I can't WAIT to see him beat YOU!!!!! [I]The crowd roared with "OOOOH!!" as Bailey spoke. Cornell smirked and raised the microphone to his lips.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Mister Destroyer, I really HOPE for your sake, that you win atleast your first fight because all these plane tickets cost alot of money, I'm sure and you'll need it to get back if you DON'T win. It's not the biggest entourage that gets things done. It's the biggest heart, the biggest set of balls, my friend. Now get your DOG back and allow me to continue on, this is a glorious occassion that I WILL NOT allow to be turned into a mess. [I]The Dublin Destroyer pulled Black Hat Bailey back into the group and the Dublin City Rogues gathered in one corner.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Ladies and gentlemen...without FURTHER interruption, it is now my priveledge to introduce the NUMBER TWO seed in the tournament. He is the current reigning RUSSIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, he is a former SOVIET UNION AMATEUR CHAMPION. He is brought to the ring by his promotional manager the sexy, sassy and vicious NIKITA KILLANOVA, this is our NUMBER TWO SEED, [B][CENTER]...BORIS KIRIYAKIN![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BorisKiriyakin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KarenKiller_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]BORIS KIRIYANK [/B]and [B]NIKITA KILLANOVA[/B][/CENTER] The crowd looked towards the TOTAL-TRON and instantly met the Russians with boos as the massive, hulking beast Boris Kiriyakin came out. He had two championship titles over his shoulders and he was being accompanied by his mnager, Nikita Killanova. She was dressed in some fabulous attire and Boris had on a soviet cap and a long soviet coat. The crowd was booing as the theme continued to play and the Russians came to the ring. Hardcore fans of the sport, that stay online all day reading the history and current events were not so easily fooled however, as these hardcore fans instantly recognized that Nikita was no Russian promoter but none other than The Queen of Darkness, Karen Killer. At anyrate, Boris shook hands with Cornell as photography lights blazed through the arena. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BorisKiriyakin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Well met, Mr. Kiriyakin. Do you have any comments? [I]Instead of Boris doing anything, however, his manager took the microphone.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KarenKiller_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nikita Killanova: Yes. Of course Boris have comment, Mr. Cornell. First, we like to say from Russia we are greatful to you for making Boris part of tournament. From Russia, we say that everyone in tournament are wishing you greatest luck. But, we know that Boris shall become world champion. Boris will crush everyone. Boris is great Russian fighter, greatest! There will be no competition. Thank you. [I]The crowd met this ****y tirade with boos and Tommy Cornell nodded at Killanova and then brought the microphone to his lips.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Well said, Miss. Well said. At any rate, now it is my personal priveledge to introduce Boris Kiriyakin's opponent. The number seven seed. Ladies and gentlemen, this is a dazzling performer whom has held countless titles in my native country. He is certainly the best choice to represent The Queen as he is currently the Commonwealth Champion, Champion of British Isles and the Union Jack Champion...None other than the [B][I][CENTER]U.K. DRAGON!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/UKDragon-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Techno fused with classical as a revamped, techno version of God Save the Queen played over the arenas public address system. The masked man know as UK Dragon came out with several titles dispursed over his soulders and around his wasit. He had no entourage and was purely business. He came to the ring amidst some pyrotechnics and lazer beams shooting across the arena. When he entered the ring Tommy Cornell not only shook his hand but gave him a hug as well. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/UKDragon-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Well met, friend. Well met. Well sir, you certainly have your work cut out for you then, lad. What we see here is a beast of a man, the Russian champion. What have you to say then, mate? UK Dragon: Well I would simply like to say that what you see is what you get with me. I may be somewhat flamboyant and flashy and the like, y'know but at the same time I haven't any unnecessary 'anger-oners, or management. I train hard, do me deeds an do what I gots to do. I believe the ol' saying, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I'd just like to thank you Mr. Cornell for this wonderful oppotunity. I am incredibly glad to be apart of history here. Thank you and I will bring the crown home to The Queen! [I]Perhaps it was his super-hero like gimmick or perhaps his humble attitude but the fans appreciated the Dragon and gave him cheers.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Excellent. Then ladies and gentlemen, there you have it, to unify the British Champions with the Russian Championships, in the first round the number two seed Boris Kiriyakin will face the UK Dragon! Very well!! [I]applause[/I] Tommy Cornell: Moving along with things then...The NUMBER THREE seed is a man who needs NO INTRODUCTION! This man here is well known to the fans in attendance and watching around the nation. And why? Because he is the UNITED STATES representative in this tournament! Now, I understand the bloke has had his share of ups and downs and in the process he may've pushed the fans away...BUT I assure you he is a good man and deserving of your cheers...He is YOUR representitive, after all. Without further interruption, I give to you, the NUMBER THREE SEED...putting his Total Championship Wrestling International Championship on the line, he is... [B][I][CENTER]ROCKY GOLDEN!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The man who received the loudest applause of the night, going from heel to face in an instant was none other than the TCW International Champion, Rocky Golden. This new, patriotic display he had really helped him in the eyes of the fans. His traditional theme music played and he came out holding a giant American flag over his shoulder. He wore the TCW International championship around his waist as the fans showered him with cheers. He handed the flag off to a ringside attendant and got into the ring, eyeing the other copetitors and raising his arms in the air. He shook hands with Tommy Cornell. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Good eve, Rocky! Looks like the fans here have your side in this affair. Now, you are not only representing your nation, but you're putting TCW gold into this. You are representing your country and TCW. How do you feel about that, sir? Rocky Golden: Well Tommy! I must admit, I couldn't care less about the fans at one time but during the negotiations for this tournament I began to understand the importance of the people. These are the best people in the world right here, I don't care who is in the ring right now and who disagrees! This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... GOD BLESS AMERICA and GOD BLESS YOU FANS! I won't let OL' GLORY DOWN, I PROMISE YOU!! [I]The fans were cheering heavily for Rocky and even started a chant of "U-S-A, U-S-A!"[/I] Tommy Cornell: Well, Rocky you are clearly a supported man here tonight. The fans are desperate for you to go the distance and to do so you'll have to defeat this man here. Ladies and gentlemen...It is my honor to introduce to you, the number six seed in this tournament...an absolute monster of a man... and a unique man at that...he holds the honor of being the CHAMPION OF PARTS UNKNOWN...He is.... [B][I][CENTER]BIGGER DAN EWE!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BiggerDanEwe-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Heavyweight champion of Parts Unknown? Demonic music played and fire erupted at the rampway as the massive mohawked beast Bigger Dan Ewe stepped out. He looked around in a demonic daze and roared. He beat his chest with his arms and proceeded to the ring, a few young children were seen crying as BDE came out. He had the heavyweight title of Parts Unknown around his waist and he entered the ring. He growled at Rocky Golden and at Tommy Cornell. Even refusing to shake hands. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BiggerDanEwe-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Fair enough, but don't you have anything to say for yourself, man? [I]Bigger Dan Ewe just starred at Cornell. Drool was pooring down the side of his lips as he breathed heavily. Cornell shook his head and proceeded on as the fans booed Bigger Dan Ewe.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Well, whatever then. So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the Total Championship Wrestling International Title to be unified with the Heavyweight Championship of Parts Unknown. Rocky Golden to meet Bigger Dan Ewe. Excellent..... Now, moving along to our next and final contest. This next competitor will be the number FOUR seeding in the tournament. He is one of the most accomplished fighters in the world and AFRICAS representitive to this bout. Not only does he represent Africa but he may as well be represneting in the mid-east. He is an accomplished fighter and the current Egyptian Heavyweight Champion. He is none other than.. [B][I][CENTER]WAEL HOSSAM!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/WaelHossam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The accomplished professional fghter Wael Hossam, whom recently turned pro wrestler in Japan, was brought to TCW to represent Africa, Egypt and the mideast in this tournament. He ushered past the curtains to the tune of Egypts nationl anthem. The crowd mustered a lukewarm response for Wael who displayed perhaps the most eloquent of all the titles in the ring (purely on appearance) Wael proceeded into the ring where he shook hands with Tommy Cornell. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/WaelHossam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Evening, Mr. Hossam. You are not only a decorated professional wrestler, the Egyptian Heavyweight champion, African amateur champion and other wrestling championships, but you are also a decorated fighter of other styles. To be frank, you may be the most decorated fighter in the ring tonight, you must feel quite confident? Wael Hossam: First, thank you Mr. Cornell for this opportunity. I have heard the other fighters and I will say only that I do not like to talk. I like to fight. Good luck t everyone. Tommy Cornell: Perfectly acceptable and well said. Then, lastly, allow me to introduce, ladies and gentlemen, the man to represent MEXICO. The opponent for Mr. Wael Hossam and our tournaments FIFTH SEED. He is one of the most spectacular wrestlers Mexico has ever seen. He is undoubtedly a future hall of fame wrestler in Mexico and a man very capable of winning this entire tournament..... ladies and gentlemen, I give you the current Mexican Heavyweight Champion.... [B][I][CENTER]AXXIS....JUNIOR!! [/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Something of a salsa tune hit on the loud speakers as the fans cheered. Many fns in attendance were of hispanic heritage and so this was THEIR man in the tournament. Many luchador fans instantly recognized the high calibre athlete Axxis Jr. and showered him with cheers. He too had a spectacular entrance filled with fireworks, lazer beams and the like. He came to the ring sporting three heavyweight belts, no doubt a jab at the three companies in Mexico. He slapped many high fives and got into the ring. He shook hands with not only Tommy Cornell but his opponent as well, indeed Wael Hossam and Axxis Jr. appeared to have the most common respect for one another. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Great. Great. Mr. Axxis Jr. You are the Mexican representitive here and you will be facing the Egyptian champion Wael Hossam. There are clearly alot of Mexican supporters in the crowd this evening, what do you have to say for yourself then, sir? Axxis Jr.: Well first I want to say thank you very much Senor Cornell for this championship shot. I will look forward to fighting Senor Hossam and... VIVA MEXICO!! [I]The fans could appreciate that, and they cheered.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Well said Axxis, well said. Ladies and gentlemen, what you have before you here is an elite collection of the worlds finest talent in professional wrestling. All of these men are champions, great champions of their respective country but only one of these men will win the tournament. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the WORLD WARRIORS!! The crowd cheered as Tommy Cornell dropped the microphone. The camera angles moved across the ring, capturing everybodies face. The ring was absolutely filled with gold and wrestlers and photographs were being snapped i every which direction. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] I am absolutely speechless, Kyle. This has got to be one of the proudest moments of my career to be here at the birth of this amazing tournament. This is an incredible display, Kyle. Absoultely incredible. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG] Jay, you and I have been through alot over the years but this has to take the cake. This is incredible, your absolutely right. Look at some of the monsters in that ring. I can't wait for TCW: Malice in Wonderland to see this great occassion get underway.[/CENTER] Rating: [B]B+[/B] [I][CENTER]When we return from commercial break, we are in a locker room area where we see Rick Law standing next to an interviewer.[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Interviewer: Rick Law, we are just moments away from tonights main event bout, a 10 man invitational battle royal to determine the immediate contender to Tommy Cornell's TCW Championship. The winner of the battle royal will face Tommy Cornell at TCW: Malice in Wonderland. As we understand it, you are apart of this battle royal experience, what are your thoughts and comments at this time? Rick Law: First order of business, I am extremely proud to be apart of TCW today. Today was a proud day for me and for all wrestling fans. This tournament is a wonderful thing and I'm glad it's happening. [CENTER]Now.[/CENTER] Tonight. I've got business of my own. You see, I want the world title too and when I win this battle royal I'll take Cornell out at Malice in Wonderland and it'll be ME facing the tournament winner. To become the first ever undisputed WORLD champion is a historic thing, my friend and it is something I want badder than you can imagine. Just you sit tight and wait folks, because in the ring tonight JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!! Rick Law growled at the screen and walked off. Rating:[B] B-[/B] Back at ringside the TCW master of ceremonies stood in the ring with a microphone in his hand, he looked at the camera and nodded when he knew it was his turn to speak. TCW MC: Ladies and gentlemen, we are moments away from our main event, at this time, please welcome the man whom earlier this evening received the Hollywierd Award of Achievement. He will be going to ringside to be our main event special guest announcer, thank you. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]The crowd cheered softly as Marcus McKing came to ringside. He had no theme music and simply walked to the ring, slapped high fives and took his seat beside Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] Well hello again, Mr. McKing. Welcome aboard. We are just moments away from our main event and we're glad to have you with us. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG] Truly an honor to have you here sir. I was a big fan of your work. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG] Thanks alot fellas. Really, I'm so proud to be here and I'm really greatful to TCW. Thanks again. This should be a great match. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG] It's really our priviledge, Mr. McKing. Honestly. Now for you folks at home, here's Wolf Hawkins backstage.[/CENTER] Rating: [B]E[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The camera focus then turned, once again to the locker room area where the interviewer whom was just with Rick Law now stood alongside Wolf Hawkins. Interviewer: Wolf Hawkins, we are just moments away from tonights invitational battle royal where you are scheduled to face nine other men. Now, the winner gets a showdown with a man you are all too familiar with, Tommy Cornell. Wolf Hawkins: Yes, well thank you and yeah, I know Tommy Cornell better than anybody in his business, believe it or not. For longer than I can remember there were always murmurs about a showdown between I and Tommy and to be honest, the offer has come up many many times. Interviewer: Is that so? Wolf Hawkins: It is. But I was never ready, I have to be honest. Tommy Cornell is one of the, if not THE greatest wrestlers in the world but I must admit NOW I am more ready than ever. Tonight is MY night. NOBODY will forget this night because its the night the Wolf howls louder than anybody or ANYTHING else...Tonight there are no friends, EVERYBODY is a LONE WOLF and I am NO different. But you see, I will be the leader of the pack and when its over, I'll be the only wolf standing. Interviewer: Wow, you are confident, Wolf...the best of luck to you, now lets bring it back to ringside! Rating: [B]B+[/B] Once again, Tommy Cornell, still in his black suit, stood in the middle of the ring with the TCW Championship over his shoulder. He looked out across the crowd and brought his microphone to his lips. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell: Ladies and Gentlemen...I don't even know how many times I've said that phrase tonight..but now...finally...it is time for your MAIN EVENT! [I]The crowd cheered[/I] Tommy Cornell: The reason I am out here tonight is because this is an INVITATIONAL BATTLE ROYAL and I have arrived to OFFICIALLY invite the participants....So for all of those in attendance and the millions watching around the nation....[I]IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!![/I] [I]The crowd was screaming and stomping their feet to elevate the noise level[/I] Tommy Cornell: Tonights first entrant into he battle royal.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] He is the SAMOAN BEAST.... HE IS... [B][CENTER]GIANT TANA!![/CENTER][/B] There weren't any theme songs playing for the individual workers, but instead [I]the TCW Total Wrestling theme playing throughout. When Cornell spoke, the tune was off but as wrestlers entered the theme played. Tana apparently freed himself from the garage and came to the ring.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Our second entrance into tonights battle royal..... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ChanceFortune.jpg[/IMG] THE TCW ALL ACTION CHAMPION.... [B][I]CHANCE FORTUNE!![/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]Chance came to the ring to a round of applause and cheers, especially from the ladies in the crowd. He brought his TCW All Action title to the ring and handed it off to a ring crew attendant. He then slid into the ring.[/I] Tommy Cornell: Our third entrant..... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] WITH HIS MANAGER FLOYD GOLDWORTHY, HE IS [B][I]BOOM!!![/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]BOOM came out alongside Floyd Goldworthy as the crowd booed. He got into the ring, still emotionless like he was when he fought. Goldworthy, on the other hand, was sure to let the audience hear how his man was gonna take it all.[/I] Tommy Cornell: And our FOURTH entry into tonights battle royal... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickLaw.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]HE IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE AND A MAN OF JUSTICE.....RICK LAW!!![/CENTER][/B] [I]Rick Law got the loudest pops of the entrants thus far as he came to the ring in his police uniform. He was giving high fives but he definitely looked determine. He handed his police cap off and got into the ring[/I] Tommy Cornell: AND NOW OUR FIFTH ENTRANT.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG] ONE OF THE POUND FOR POUND BEST OUT THERE....[B][I]TROY TORNADO!![/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]And now for the loudest boos of the night amongst the battle royal contestants. Troy Tornado came out to a resounding outpour of boos. He could care less. He got into the ring and winked at the camera.[/I] Tommy Cornell: AND OUR SIXTH CONTESTANT.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] THE MOST EXTREME SOD IN THE TCW...... [B]GHENGHIS RAHN!!![/B][/CENTER] [I]Another resounding cheer as Ghenghis Rahn came out. He was a bit battered from earlier but he was one of the toughest men in the business. He came to the ring to little hoopalh and climbed in.[/I] Tommy Cornell: NOW...CONESTANT NUMBER SEVEN..... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER]ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST STARS OF OUR SPORT...WOLF HAWKINS!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [I]The crowd was going crazy as Wolf Hawkins came to the ring. Hawkins had a big smile on his face, a confident smile as he slapped high fives and got into the ring.[/I] Tommy Cornell: CONTESTANT NUMBER EIGHT.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER]ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS MEN IN THE WORLD....BLZ BUBB!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [I]The boos that Troy Tornado got were seemingly insignificant when compared tothe ones BLZ Bubb got. BLZ Bubb looked as menacing as ever a he stormed down to the ring.[/I] Tommy Cornell: AND CONTESTANT NUMBER NINE.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickyDaleJohnson-1.jpg[/IMG] SOME SAY HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.....[B][I]RICKY DALE JOHNSON!!![/I][/B][/CENTER] [I]RDJ definitely got the loudest cheers of the contestant, or atleast his rivalled what Wolf Hawkins got. RDJ came out from the back and was giving many high fives. He looked ready and determined.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] Ladies and gentlemen....the winner of this contest will be my mandatory TCW World Championship opponent come Malice In Wonderland....The men in this ring are among the most capable performers in the world....To all of you men I wish you all good lu- Wait... I nearly forgot...This is a ten man battle royal.... A ten man invitational battle royal.... there are only nine of you...[/CENTER] [I]Cornell looked puzzled and confused.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] Ladies and gentlemen, it has just occured to me that our tenth competitor is not here tonight because he can not be here tonight. That's right, as a result of injuries sustained last week on Total Wrestling a TCW top contender can not appear here tonight and that mans name is LIBERTY... [I]the fans boo half because they wanted to see Liberty the other half because they hate Liberty[/I] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] I understand your disappointment...believe me, I do... And this is suppossed to be a ten man battle royal... hmm....[/CENTER] [I]Tommy Cornell appeared to be thinking. He paced around the ring, looking at the wrestlers.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] It's suppossed to be a ten man battle royal, and it [I]WILL BE![/I][/CENTER] [I]Tommy Cornell lifted his head up as if he just struck gold with an amazing idea.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] Ladies and gentlemen as the CEO of Total Championship Wrestling AND consequently as the TCW Champion, it is my right to intervine if I determine it necessary. This is an invitational battle royal, I may invite anybody. ANYBODY at all. A fan or whomever I decide. It is my choice and tonight we welcomed a man who was not able to go out in a manner which he deserved. Thats right a truly brilliant and influential wrestler to many people in this country and in this ring...Although maybe a forgotten man, I certainly have not forgotten him and I would like to think that if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be forgotten. As TCW Executive...I want to take this vacant spot in the battle royal and award it to YOU......[/CENTER] [I][CENTER]MARCUS MCKING![/CENTER][/I] The crowd went "OOOH!" legitimately shocked. The cameras panned over towards the announcers booth at ringside and Kyle Rhodes and Jason Azaria both looked shocked as well. Perhaps nobody in the world looked more shocked and wide eyed than Marcus McKing. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] Mr. McKing, I extend this ivitation to you as a man whom sympathizes with your unfortunate story. You see tonight I was fully prepared to allow Liberty to compete but unfortunately Liberty is unable to particpate. You say that we here at TCW did you some sort of favor by honoring you but I do not believe that is the case. We welcome you and now, I am asking for you to give me he honor of righting something that was wronged by a great champion. Will you do ME and US a favor by stepping in this ring for one last moment?[/CENTER] [I]The crowd, although very, very unfamiliar with just who Marcus McKing was and what ever he had done, understood this: Here was a man who influenced many wrestlers and had his dream stolen from him somehow. McKing did not look like he wanted to comment or have anything to do with this. He just sat in his seat.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] Mr. McKing, I ask for a response, please.[/CENTER] [I]The cameras were focusing in on McKing. He looked extremely confused. He looked around and a microphone was handed to him.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG] Now Mr. Cornell, this was in no way shape or form apart of why I agreed to come here. This is totally not anything that was mentioned to me. And I am confused and getting upset... [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] Mr. McKing, I assure you that this was no pre-empted plot or some kind of gag. I legitimately have a problem here. One of our men is unable to compete. [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG] COMPETE? I haven't competed in over a decade! I CAN'T COMPETE! I CAN'T EVEN WRESTLE! I'M RETIRED, YOU HEAR? RE-TI-RED! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS TOO MUCH TO TARNISH IT BY GETTING IN THERE AND CALLING MYSELF A WRESTLER IN THIS KIND OF SHAPE![/CENTER] [I]The crowd was watching in anticipation[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] YOU KNOW MR. MCKING, MAYBE SO! BUT YOU WERE ONCE A MAN WHO NEVER BACKED DOWN! YOU WERE ONCE A MAN WHO KNEW HOW TO DIG DOWN AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! IT WAS ALL YOURS FOR THE TAKING, SIR! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU INSTEAD! NOW IM SURE YOU SIT BACK SOME NIGHTS AND WISH FOR ONE LAST CHANCE.... ONE WAY TO MAKE WHAT HAD HAPPENED, NEVER HAD HAPPENED AND NOW IS YOUR CHANCE SIR...SO YOU CAN EITHER SIT THERE AND RECEIVE YOUR AWARD AND ACCEPT OUR HONOR TO YOU AND THEN GO HOME TO YOUR CLOSET FULL OF SKELETONS AND WATCH TIME PASS YOU BY! [/CENTER] [I]The crowd was cheering because of all the passion and emotion on display, it really hypnotized the audience[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TommyCornell-1.jpg[/IMG] SO I SAY TO YOU, MR. MCKING, THAT THESE ARE THE BEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD AND YES, YOU MAY BE THROWN OUT IMMEDIATELY, BUT AT LEAST YOU HAD YOUR ONE...FINAL, MOMENT AND IT WASN'T AS A GUEST, BUT AS A WRESTLER!!![/CENTER] [I]The crowd felt Tommys passion and were cheering. The crowd began chanting, "ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH!" Marcus McKing looked around at the audience, confused, angry but at the same time a slight smile began tugging at the side of his lips. He heard the crowd, felt the crowd.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG] ... Mr. Cornell, I admit... I haven't felt the rush of the crowd like this in far too long.... You may be right.... I think you are right... Maybe things happen for a reason, I don't know....but....maybe this is my final moment....and I couldn't think of a better way to go out.... [I]IM IN![/I][/CENTER] [I]The crowd roared with approval as Tommy Cornell smiled. Marcus McKing set down his headset and looked at the crowd. He threw a rallying fist in the air and proceded to the ring as Jason Azaria could be heard screaming "I can't believe it!" McKing got into the ring as contestant number ten.[/I] Rating: [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/B] 10 MAN INVITATIONAL NUMBER 1 CONTENDER BATTLE ROYAL [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TanaTheMighty.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/ChanceFortune.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickLaw.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/GhenghisRahn.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/WolfHawkins.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BLZBubb.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RickyDaleJohnson.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [U]BATTLE ROYAL CONTESTANTS:[/U] [B]GIANT TANA, TCW ALL ACTION CHAMPION CHANCE FORTUNE, BOOM, RICK LAW, TROY TORNADO, GHENGHIS RAHN, WOLF HAWKINS, BLZ BUBB, RICKY DALE JOHNSON, MARCUS MCKING[/B] The battle royal began and all hell broke loose. Chaos immediately ensued as fists began flying all over the place. The natural enemies were the first to go at it. RDJ resumed his battle with Giant Tana, Ghenghis Rahn moved in on Tana as well. Boom had his hands tied with Rick Law and Wolf Hawkins went at it with Chance Fortune. Troy Tornado closed in o Marcus McKing and the war was on. The battling ensued for about five minutes until there was an elimination and boy what an elimination it was. BLZ Bubb hoisted Chance Fortune overhead and literally flung him into the audience for elimination number 1. ELIMINATION #1: CHANCE FORTUNE The battle between Troy Tornado and Rick Law seemed to be an interesting one as both men traded shots in the corner. Meanwhile, Wolf Hawkins had a more flashy approach even at one point doing the dangerous thing of going to the top rope in a battle royal, Tommy Cornell didn't teach him that one. Hawkins leapt off and nailed a nice missle dropkick on Boom, nearly taking him over the top. But instead, it was Giant Tana with a huge lariat sending Ghenghis Rahn over the top for the second elimination. ELIMINATION #2: GHENGHIS RAHN BLZ Bubb seemed to be the best suited for this kind of bout. He had the power and the know how to handle his business in there and with already one elimination under his belt he looked poised to earn a few more. He was working heavily on RDJ who would not back down. On the other side of the ring Troy Tornado and BOOM were attempting to toss Marcus McKing out. McKing held on for dear life and like a citizen in trouble on the street, Rick Law came to do his duty and while BOOM wasn't looking, Law dipped down grabbed his ankles and flung him over head. ELIMINATION #3: BOOM McKing fell back to his feet and he and Rick Law began pummeling Troy Tornado. By now Wolf Hawkins had come to the aid of RDJ and now he and RDJ were taking on BLZ Bubb. All looked good for the good guys but this was not to be the case as the monser Giant Tana came over while Rick Law and McKing worked on Troy. Tana clocked McKings head against Law's and that seperated the two. Tana, with a handful of Rick Law then rushed forward and tossed him over the top, Rick Law, a man many thought would take it all, was out. ELIMINATIN #4: RICK LAW BLZ Bubb was fending off the attacks of RDJ and Wolf Hawkins while Giant Tana, Troy Tornado and Marcus McKing settled their differences on the opposite end. Troy Tornado, ever the oppotunist, elected to go over and help RDJ and Wolf Hawkins try to push the big man out. Tana on the other hand, welcomed McKing back to his last match by giving him a headbut exhibition. BLZ Bubb finally clocked some heads together to bail himself out of his bad situation. Back on the otherside, Tana stepped back and charged at McKing with a lariat but McKing ducked and Tana somehow wound up wrapping his arms into the ropes. McKing gestured for the others to put together a collective effort to get the giant out. RDJ, Wolf Hawkins, BLZ Bubb, Troy Tornado and Marcus McKing broke the golden rule of the battle royal by working together and with his arms bound, Giant Tana had little he could do but watch himself get lifted over the top. ELIMINATION #5: GIANT TANA Down to five men and almost in unison the four smaller men, RDJ, Wolf Hawkins, Troy Tornado and Marcus McKing turned to BLZ Bubb and now tried to team up to get him out. Rushing Bubb into the corer, RDJ took one leg and hoisted it on the top rope, Wolf took the other and did the same. McKing tried sheer force on shoving Bubb out and Troy did as well but it was no luck and Troy got frustrated with this and just began wailing away on RDJ, breaking up the double team. BLZ Bubb was back on his feet and headbutted Wolf Hawkins to the ground. RDJ and Troy were going at it and the fans were really into this showdown. RDJ and Troy were wrestling around, a snapmare here, a arm toss there, they were going back and forth. A sickening super kick from Tornado nearly took RDJ over and out, but he just went over the top, hit the side apron and slid back in. A knife edge chop from BLZ Bubb took McKing down. Troy Tornado backed up and rushed right at RDJ who used his great pesensce of mind to duck down and launch Troy over his shoulder and back with a big back body drop out of the ring and out of the competition. ELIMINATION #6: TROY TORNADO The final four were set, RDJ looking the best and Wolf Hawkins not looking too far off. McKing was a mess, exhausted, old and tired but the dream was still alive. BLZ Bubb while having took the most punishment thus far still possessed the best advantage of all, size. The three good guys went after BLZ Bubb. Attacking him with a flurry of punches and kicks. BLZ Bubb was backed into the ropes and Wolf Hawkins drop kicked him and nearly took him over the top. A McKing clothesline was blocked when BLZ Bubb caught McKing by the throat and chokeslamed him to the groun. RDJ was about to launch himself at BLZ Bubb but he decided better of it. Instead RDJ stood there, luring BLZ Bubb in while he watched Wolf Hawkins mount the top rope from behind. Hawkins pointed at BLZ Bubb and RDJ as if to tell RDJ to keep BLZ Bubb distracted but what Wolf didn't realize was McKing running at him and making Hawkins pay for the mistake of going to the top during a battle royal. He shoved Hawkins off the top rope and to the canvas. ELIMINATION #7: WOLF HAWKINS Meanwhile RDJ threw kick after kick, martial arts syle, at BLZ Bubb's legs but they had little effect. A few punches, no effect. All the while BLZ Bubb was backing RDJ into a corner. RDJ went for a punch but BLZ Bubb caught it distorted his arm and hoisted him over head with a guerilla press. BLZ Bubb launched RDJ over the top rope and out. ELIMINATION #8: RICKY DALE JOHNSON BLZ Bubb laughed menacingly and taunted RDJ whom was now on the outside floor looking up. RDJ pointed at BLZ Bubb and shouted at him. The fans were booing BLZ Bubb emphatically. BLZ Bubb laughed and pointed right back at RDJ but didn't realize Marcus McKing who took all of his force, every memory of the past decade plus of having his life and passion taken away, all of his emotion transformed into a burst of strength and McKing rushed BLZ Bubb from behind with a MASSIVE double axe-handle! BLZ Bubb, whom had his momentum and attention geared over the rope and at RDJ didn't realize what had just happened and didn't know he was eliminated until his eyes opened and he was on the ringside floor. ELIMINATION #9: BLZ BUBB The crowd was roaring in unison. It was the loudest ovation of the night. It was incredible. Fireworks shot out from all over the arena. The bell rang and Marcus McKing looked around in half horror half surprise. He didn't believe it and neither did anybody in the arena. He looked at his fists and began breaking down in tears in the ring. The crowd was roaring so loudly he could hardly hear his name announced as the winner. Winner: [B]MARCUS MCKING[/B] Rating: [B]C[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER]LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KyleRhodes.jpg[/IMG] IM SHOCKED BEYOND WORDS JASON AZARIA!! I AM SHOCKED BEYOND WORDS!!! [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JasonAzaria.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER]YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! I GUARANTEE YOU YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!! A NICE GESTURE FROM TOMMY CORNELL TURNS INTO THE REAWAKENING OF A DREAM!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST SURPRISING UPSET IN THE HISTORY OF TCW!!! NOBODY WOULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED THIS IN A MILLION YEARS!! MARCUS MCKING IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!! AFTER A DECADE PLUS AWAY FROM THE SPORT... WHAT ONE NIGHT CAN DO!! I AM SHOCKED!!! MY COLLEAGUE KYLE RHODES IS SPEECHLESS AND STUNNED! I FEEL THE SAME!!! THIS HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE NIGHT!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE'RE ALLREADY OVER OUR ALLOTTED TIME ON THE NETWORK, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS MOMENT WTH US, FROM JASON AZARIA, KYLE RHODES AND TCW, HAVE A GREAT, GREAT NIGHT!!!![/CENTER][/I][/B] Final Rating:[B] C[/B]

One more match? No way! At most of the TCW roster I would be chanting NO MORE MATCH! NO MORE MATCH! Loudest during the Randall Hopkirk versus Boom match. At that point I'd probably mix it up with some YOU CAN'T WRESTLE! and some boring chants. Everytime Cornell speaks I chant WE WANT VESSEY! WE WANT VESSEY!

[B][U]TCW.COM[/U][/B] Quick Results: [QUOTE][B][U]OFF TV RESULTS:[/U][/B] Charlie Thatcher and Iceman C.A. defeated Aaron Andrews and Freddy Huggins when Charlie Thatcher pinned Andrews following a Big Boot. Stink defeated Ronnie V. Pain after outside interference from Grunt allowed him to win. [B][U]TCW: TOTAL WRESTLING RESULTS:[/U][/B] [U]STREET FIGHT:[/U] Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Giant Tana when a garage door fell on Giant Tana. Marcus McKing is presented with TCW: Holywierd Badge of Honor Texas Pete defeats Harry Allen via disqualification following interference from Steve Gumble BOOM defeats Randall Hopkirk following outside interference from a masked man. [U]HARDCORE RULES:[/U] Ghenghis Rahn defeated Robert Oxford following a hit to the head with a 2x4. Tommy Cornell introduces World Warriors Tournament contestants. Round 1 to begin at TCW: Malice in Wonderland 1. (TBA) vs 8. The Dublin Destroyer 3. Rocky Golden vs 6. Bigger Dan Ewe 2. Boris Kiriyakin vs 7. UK Dragon 4. Wael Hossam vs 5. Axxis Jr. MAIN EVENT: 10 Man Invitational Battle Royal For Number 1 Contendership (Contender to face TCW Champion at TCW: Malice in Wonderland) Marcus McKing won the Battle Royal last eliminating BLZ Bubb. Order of elimination: 1. Chance Fortune eliminated by BLZ Bubb 2. Ghenghis Rahn eliminated by Giant Tana 3. BOOM eliminated by Rick Law 4. Rick Law eliminated by Giant Tana 5. Giant Tana eliminated by multiple contestants 6. Troy Tornado eliminated by Ricky Dale Johnson 7. Wolf Hawkins eliminated by Marcus McKing 8. Ricky Dale Johnson eliminated by BLZ Bubb 9. BLZ Bubb eliminated by Marcus McKing* * Marcus McKing wins number 1 contendership.[/QUOTE]

Marcus is stuck having to wrestle at least one more match... I didn't see that happening as I thought he would get embarrassed or something and then want to get revenge or something... or maybe he had a run of a strong showing but then lost by fluke so he wanted back into the business because he felt he still had it in him to be a good wrestler or something. Either way I liked the outcome of the show.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER][B][U]SWF.COM[/U][/B] SUPREME WRESTLING FEDERATION.COM[/U][/B] [B][U]THE MOST SUPREME WEBSITE IN THE WORLD[/U][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]SWF - SUPREME T.V. RESULTS[/CENTER][/U][/B] DATE: TUESDAY, WEEK 2, JANUARY 2007 VENUE: PLUM PARK (9,054 in attendance) [B]Grease Hogg [/B]defeated Mikel Alonso [B]The Almighty Dollar [/B]defeated The Samoan Wildboyz [B]Kurt Laramee [/B]defeated Shady K [B]Skull DeBones [/B]defeated Eric Eisen [U]MAIN EVENT:[/U] [B]Christian Faith[/B] defeated Squeeky McClean [RIGHT]Show Rating: [B]C+[/B][/RIGHT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BWBBanner1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="2"]Wednesday Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE] [B][U]HEADLINE NEWS:[/U][/B] [U][COLOR="Blue"]TCW/SWF Head to Head Ratings Report[/COLOR][/U] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TCW/SWF Head to Head Ratings Report[/CENTER][/U][/B] Last nights SWF Supreme TV broadcast pulled in a 26.47 rating compared to TCW: Total Wrestling pulling out a 13.84. Another win for the SWF.[/QUOTE]

LOL Monkeypox... haha, you mean Scott Steiner at 65 and shriveled up? Or uhm.. Superstar Billy Graham? No wait, Hog-ah, Marcus McKing...thats right, lol. Hey guys, thanks a ton for those comments they really keep us motivated to keep putting stuff together. We love the feedback, we love the C-Verse and check out alot of diaries pretty actively just to see others perspectives with the C-Verse characters and try to get people who'd ordinarily be strictly real life mod to check out the C-Verse. I'm sorry things havent been as fast a pace as they usually are, this week for me out here in NYC classes have just started, I'm in a community college out here and there was a pretty heavy workload for the first week (I hate when they pull that crap) but things should die down and I do hope to get a good amount of work done here possibly today and in the coming days. Hopefully Danny (Derek Fame/Keith Gardener) can put together some stuff too. I'm glad you dug the McKing stuff... I was thinking maybe it'd be too obvious to work it up like that and have him win but then I thought maybe it'd be a bit of a surprise, I just went with the gut. The victory was definitely motivated by several things: Michael Jordans comeback to the Wizards a few years back, Roberto Baggio continuing his career into his later years and dominating in the Serie A, the new Rocky Balboa movie and that Cinderella Man flick, I think the character does have a ton of limitations, I haven't adjusted his stats at all so everything is pretty much F and his charisma/mic skills as you know are fairly dreadful. I thought he was a good character for the task though, new to this version of TEW (wasnt in the previous TEW's) and had a look everybody could appeal to. I have some cool ideas for hyping up Malice in Wonderland, should be sweet and again thanks for the comments and sorry things have been slow I hate school. :(

[U]Wednesday Week 2, 2007[/U] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWMIW2K7PPVLOGO1.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING PRESENTS:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U][CENTER]MALICE IN WONDERLAND![/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][I][SIZE="2"]LIVE on PAY-PER-VIEW![/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Tentative Card:[/CENTER][/B] [I][CENTER](card subject to change)[/CENTER][/I] [B][U][CENTER]MAIN EVENT:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U][CENTER]TCW Heavyweight Championship[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Marcus McKing (challenger) vs. Tommy Cornell (champion) World Warriors Tournament 2007 (World Title Unification Tournament)[/CENTER] [U][CENTER]Round 1[/CENTER][/U] [CENTER]1. TBA (Japan) versus 8. The Dublin Destroyer (Ireland) 2. Boris Kiriyakin (Russia) versus 7. UK Dragon (United Kingdom) 3. Rocky Golden (United States) versus 6. Bigger Dan Ewe (Parts Unknown) 4. Wael Hossam (Africa/Egypt) versus 5. Axxis Jr. (Mexico)[/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]TAG-TEAM GRUDGE MATCH[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]PAINFUL PROCEDURE - Randall Hopkirk and Billy Jack Shearer versus BOOM and ???[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="2"]Wednesday Week 2, 2007[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BWBBanner1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]FORUMS[/CENTER][/U][/B] [QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER]TCW FORUMS[/CENTER][/U][/B] [U][CENTER]TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] BWBMatt [B]Subject:[/B] TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread Hey all. Okay, this is the official BlazingWrestlingBeat TCW Tournament thread. Chat up.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] RDJRulz0699 [B]Subject:[/B] Re: TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread IT SUCKS THAT RDJ ISNT IN THE TOURNAMENT[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] RememberOta [B]Subject:[/B] Re: Re: TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread He can't be in it, idiot. He doesn't have any titles to contribute.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From: [/B]SWF4LIFE [B]Subject:[/B] Re: Re: Re: TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread Who cares? TCW is gay[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] BillyOM12 [B]Subject:[/B] Re: Re: Re: Re: TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread Wrestling is gay[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] RDJRulz0699 [B]Subject:[/B] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread SO WHAT IT SHULDNT MATTER IF ITS THE WORLD TITLE TOURNEY THEN THE BEST WRESTLERS SHOULD BE IN IT. I HAVNT HERD OF THEES JOBBERS B4[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] UMARK4ME [B]Subject: [/B]Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TCW - World Title/World Warriors Tournament Thread I HAVE STUDIED WRESTLING FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THE SEAS. I HAVE ORDERED DOZENS OF VIDEOS ONLINE. IN MY OPINION, NOBODY CAN STOP BORIS KIRIYAKIN.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] Nikoluvwrestl [B]Subject:[/B] Hi From Switzerland I COME FROM SWITZERLAND. I WATCH UCR EVERY TIME VERY RELIGIOUSING. I SEE BIGGER DAN EWE FROM UCR. HE WILL CRUSH[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] RememberOta [B]Subject:[/B] Re: Hi From Switzerland [QUOTE]Quote: I COME FROM SWITZERLAND. I WATCH UCR EVERY TIME VERY RELIGIOUSING. I SEE BIGGER DAN EWE FROM UCR. HE WILL CRUSH[/QUOTE] LOL![/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] RoughJustice4Ever [B]Subject:[/B] This board is gay It doesnt matter who wins. Tommy Cornell will beat everybody.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]From:[/B] BWBMatt [B]Subject: [/B]Board Closed It appears that you all can not contribute an effective, intelligent discussion. This thread is closed[/QUOTE].[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="2"][U]Thursday, Week 2, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TCW Wednesday Night House Show Recap[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]A LIVE ARENA REPORT FROM JOSH IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI[/CENTER] Hey what up TCWO? Yo I just checked out of the TCW house show out here in KC and it was pretty hot. Me and the boys went out for a night without the ladies and we had a banging time. It was real a chilled out, fun house show, nothing at all like SWF. The SWF came out to St. Louis not too long ago and me and the same boys went out there. (Half of us go TCW the other half SWF and one of our boys who's real into it has a thing for something called DAVE which I never heard of.) Anyway, yea, compared to SWF shows this was so much better. They had alot more interactive suff, during intermission they shot out T-Shirts and brought the local schools wrestling team into the ring to take pictures with the wrestlers. Real friendly, fun stuff. At SWF shows they just rush it, get in, get out, half assed stuff. Whatever yo, anyway, here's what went down. 1st match. Freddy Huggins and a blonde guy beat two of the Irish guys from last Total Wrestling. I don't know who the blonde guy was, I think his name was Adam Jackson or Aaron Jackson or Andrew Adams or Andrew Aaron, who the hell knows? He must be new cuz he didn't wrestle alot. The two Irish guys I don't know cuz we just saw this cats last show. It was the bald one and the one with the kinda long hair infront of his face. (Not the main one) Freddy Huggins did most of the wrestling and he won the match too. Hercules Olympia (w/TCW International Champ Rocky Golden) defeated Steve Gumble (w/Harry Allen) YO OK. THIS WAS CRAZY! I never seen this cat Hercules Olympia b4 but I was sure to get his name for yall. He is a new guy and Rocky Golden came out with him. The crowd was real surprised to see Rocky but we all cheered him cuz hes gonna be our boy in the world tournament (GO USA!) anyway, yo my boy told me that Hercules was actually in the world strongest men contest for the USA and won it. He was a BEAST. Yo, TOTALLY JACKED UP!! Anyway, those two gay cowboys were in pink and had rainbow cowboy hats, Texas Pete came in after Olympia beat them and he kicked their ass had all KC behind him too. Giant Tana and The Nation of Filth defeated The Wrestling Machines and Wolf Hawkins CRAZY! THAT BOY IS BIG YO!! HE BE LIKE 600 700 POUNDS!! That Samoan guy is HUGE!! straight up! The Filth yo well I seen their act a million times now I been following them for awhile, my kid brother really likes the Nation, I dunno why. Probably cuz he be smellin just as bad! But I dunno, I really thought that The Machines and Wolf had that. They played it like the bad guys were cheatin, then the good guys came back then the bad guys cheated again and then we thought okay the good guys will take it back home now but they never did and Tana SAT on Wrestling Machine #1 forget it! Rick Law and Ghenghis Rahn beat The Darkness Warriors This was sick! the people really loved this one. Rick Law is big out here in KC. The Warriors got mad boos! Ghenghis was crazy. Thats one crazy cat, I tell you what I'd love to drink with him, you know what I'm saying? Anyway, Rahn bled as usual but Rick Law finished off Raul Darkness 1.2.3. TCW All Action Champ Chance Fortune took out Charlie Thatcher Yeah, thats what I'm sayin!! Thatcher made Chance look like a midget yo! But anyway Fortune was mad quicker. He flew around like a plane n all you know? The girls really loved up Chance. Charlie went for the big kick, Chance ducked it and came back the other way with a SICK spinning flying forearm that took Thatcher over the top rope and gave Chance the win via count out. Ricky Dale Johnson beat Joel Bryant (w/ Robert Oxford) The crowd was goin real crazy for RDJ. FOR REAL. RDJ was big over here. I am a BIG RDJ fan but they was all sold out of his T-Shirts! I tried!! I just got a poster instead. Anyway, He kicked Joel Bryants ass pretty bad. Bryant had it going on for a lil bit when Oxford came up in there but RDJ took it back at the end with a crazy top rope kick. MAIN EVENT!!! Rocky Golden (w/Hercules Olympia) won on DQ against BLZ Bubb (w/Darkness Warriors) I think they trying to get Rocky Golden really pumped up cuz of this tournament now. He had on Red White and Blue trunks, he had that big ass cat with him, Hercules. This was crazy!!! This had the loudest cheers of the night for real!! Golden was really big in KC. The biggest of anybody. BLZ Bubb had mad heat too. He came out with the Darkness Warriors who was still beat up from before. BLZ Bubb had control all the way through but Rocky started coming on in the end. That's when the Warriors jumped in and BLZ Bubb got called on a DQ. Hercules came in and cleared them out and Rocky and Herc were all good in there. YO GREAT SHOW!! I will go again 4 sure! That was SO MUCH better than any SWF show I was ever at! They had alot of promotions going on for the tournament. Thats what the show promo book was all about! Anyway let me be out but like yall like it. MOST LOVED: 1. Rocky Golden 2. RDJ 3. Rick Law 4. Wolf Hawkins 5. Ghenghis Rahn MOST HATED 1. BLZ Bubb 2. Backbreaker Mountain 3. Darkness Warriors 4. Giant Tana 5. Tag Team Specialists MOST RESPECTED! (I give yall my own category now!) 1. ROCKY GOLDEN! 2. RDJ 3. HERCULES 4. RICK LAW 5. GIANT TANA (CUZ DAMN!)[/QUOTE] We'd just like to note that TCW-Online does not condone, endorse or necessarily agree with the opinions of Josh from Kansas City. But we still love him.

Archived