Total Championship Wrestling (TCW) - The Total Challenge

[I][SIZE="2"]Thursday Week 2, 2007[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWCOM.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWWebBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]TCW.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]THE WORLD WARRIORS TOURNAMENT ANALYZED[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KeithGardener-1.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT][SIZE="2"]article by: [B]Keith Gardener[/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] The last episode of TCW: Total Wrestling is not one that will ever be easy to forget. It was one of the most prolific events this sport has ever witnessed. It was, essentially, he birth of a new era for professional wrestling. Believe Tommy Cornell, or not. The state of wrestling as a whole is one that is of mass confusion and possibly, mass trouble. Whenever TCW is scheduled to promote professional wrestling related events in any town or country, we always do the responsible thing that any organization that promotes hand to hand combat should. We make ourselves FULLY available to the press and media. Any town we go to we are totally available to answer any and all questions to assure the validity of our sport as well as the legitimate dangers of fighting in a wrestling ring. INEVITABLY, we are ALWAYS hit with questions of well what about (said wrestling organization) championship? Does theres count too? And questions very much like that one. The fact is, essentially, yes. Essentially if there is a XXX Champion and a TCW Champion then who is the champion of what? This World Title tournament will answer that question and when this championship is ultimately fused with the TCW Championship then that will be it. Our immediate answer will be: Uhm, no. Yes. That other title you've heard of is fake, this is not a TCW title we're talking about, this is a WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP of professional wrestling. THANK YOU. But who will be the first man to hoist the title above his shoulders and for the thousands of cameras to devour and for the millions of fans to see? We here at TCW.COM are fully ready to tackle that question by analyzing the candidates. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] TBA (JAPAN) TITLES - JAPANESE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP/PACIFIC-ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP[/CENTER] I can tell any aspiring journalist this. Be it sports, politics or news. It is VERY HARD to report a story when you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it and NOBODY is going to give you ANY information PERIOD. That's the problem here. He is the number one seed. He is the one all the betters in Vegas say will take it all. The problem is, the betters don't even know who he is. Now, Tommy Cornell said all the other wrestlers agreed to allow the number one seed to keep his identity a secret. That was the only way he'd agree to participate. Fair enough. What has he been doing all along? Apparently he has hidden inside of a gym for the past some odd months and has trained CONSTANTLY. Well, we'll just have to see what happens. HIS OPPONENT! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TheDublinDestroyer_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]THE DUBLIN DESTROYER[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]TITLES - ERIN CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (ECW) HEAVYWEIGHT, DUBLIN CITY BAREKNUCKLE CHAMPION, SOUTHERN IRELAND HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/CENTER] An official title: BIGGEST MOUTH in the tournament. Yes. The man who spent all his initial tournament pay on bringing his drinking buddies with him to TCW (one of which consequentially is a Leprechaun, probably for good luck, since he'll need it all to make it past the first minute of the first round) He has the biggest entourage of the tournament but can he fight? Some say he has a punchers chance of getting out of the first round, but then again, he is the eigth seed. He has to hope his bar room brawling tactics and some Irish luck can get him where he wants to be or else, you may see him on the California highways with his thumb out looking for way back to Dublin. It is interesting to note, The Destroyer has hired the services of one Black Hat Bailey. Interesting because Black Hat spent the last ten years with TCW's competition. What an entrance for Black Hat and did you see the little stare down between the former SWF star and TCW Champion Tommy Cornell? Something tells me if The Destroyer is gone, Black Hat may stick round to take care of some unfinished business. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BorisKiriyakin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]BORIS KIRIYAKIN[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]TITLES - RUSSIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/CENTER] One of the biggest monsters of the tournament, "The Russian Bear" Boris Kiriyakin. He is apparently a former Soviet Union amateur champion, he must've been fairly young to gain that feat but then again I heard the Soviet program started their wrestlers REAL young. Anyway, to dominate the largest country in the world must mean something, right? Well it means he is the number two seed and many say he'll take it all. I say, who is more evil, him or his vicious manager that vixen Nikita Killanova! I hope he wins, just so we can see more of her? PPRR!! He seems to be the most powerful man in the tournament from what we can tell. With that soviet background, we can only assume his style will be systematic and robotic. Can he do it all? I think he has the best chance! HIS OPPONENT [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/UKDragon-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]U.K DRAGON[/B] TITLES - COMMONWEALTH CHAMPION, CHAMPION OF BRITSH ISLES, UNION JACK CHAMPION[/CENTER] One look at the mask and you know where he's from, but you don't necessarily know what hes all about. You'd think this colorful character would be somewhat boastful and somewhat flamboyant but that couldn't be less true. The Dragon came in graceful, paid his respects and basically said he'd fight his heart out to make history and pay his homage to his Queen and country. You got to think fellow Brit Tommy Cornell is pulling for The Dragon but are the oddsmakers? No way. Kiriyakin is an 8-1 favorite here but this is a classical story. David vs Goliath and in this business David has just as good a chance as anybody. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]ROCKY GOLDEN[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]TITLES - TCW INTERNATIONAL[/CENTER] Putting the historical TCW International title on the line in this unification tournament is the USA representitive, Rocky Golden. A man the crowds just couldn't stand a month ago is now the man nearest and dearest to their heart. Golden will step in the ring with the red white and blue on his side but also as his pressure. Performing in the country you represent for such a big, big event can't be easy. Golden may have the best fan backing but he also has the most pressure. A young man with all the talent in the world to go very, very far, it may be just too ealy for him to step his game up to this level but if it isn't and this is his time then watch out! You don't get the TCW International Title sitting around so he definitely deserves his seeding. Can he do it? We'll have to wait and see! HIS OPPONENT! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/BiggerDanEwe-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]BIGGER DAN EWE[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]TITLES - HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF PARTS UNKNOWN[/CENTER] His name is funny, but true. He may seem like a joke, Champion of Parts Unknown, but I kid you not, this man is NO JOKE! Perhaps the BIGGEST competitor in this tournament and the beastliest, this man possibly should be committed for psychiatric help. Nobody knows where he came from or where he is going but I can tell you this much, I don't wanna be ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE HE IS! This guy is a savage monster who may easily power his way to the finals! [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/WaelHossam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]WAEL HOSSAM[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]TITLES - EGYPTIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/CENTER] To be honest with you, folks, for me to gamble on ANY TCW bout would be illegal and I'd be fired immediately but even though I can't, YOU can! And I tell you what, this guy sure looks appetizing from a gamblers standpoint! He hs a great seeding and is one of the most accomplished fighters in the ring. Not many may pay attention to him, he is fairly plain in comparison to the other fighters but truth be told that can serve Wael well. If he gets on a roll, there may be no stopping this Egyptian! HIS OPPONENT [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/AxxisJr.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]AXXIS JR.[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]TITLES - CHAMPION OF MEXICO[/CENTER] Working with TCW as intimately as I do, that means I have to live near by TCW Headquarters out here in California. With that being said I have had the pleasure of watching alot of Lucha-Libre and I am probably more familiar with Axxis Jr. than any other wrestler in the tournament besides Rocky Golden. He is probably the best luchadore in Mexico and I know many of my Mexican and hispanic colleagues whom follow Lucha Libre more intently than I do guarantee that Axxis Jr. will take it all. The Mexican media calls Axxis Jr. a future hall of famer in the Mexican National Lucha Libre hall of fame. I would find that hard to argue with. I believe Axxis or his opponent Wael have a great chance at shocking us all... This man is definitely one to consider if gambling is your thing! Well folks, that is it for the World Warriors Tournament compeitiors. This can go anyway because on any given night one shot can change it all! TCW Malice in Wonderland '07 will kick off Round 1 with the conclusion coming at The War To Settle The Score. Be sure to call the people you NEED to call to get TCW: Malice In Wonderland because this is one Tale you won't ever forget![/QUOTE]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="2"][U]Friday, Week 2, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TCW Thursday Night House Show Recap[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]A LIVE ARENA REPORT FROM FREDDY IN TULSA[/CENTER] HEY YALL AT TCWO!! GO LIBERTY! ALRIGHT, Now that I got that all cleared up and out of the way, whats going on fellas? I'm writing to yall to give you the low down on the house show from TCW out here in Tulsa. Really was a great time I went along with my brother and his wife and their daughter. It was a real great time. We had killer seats and we even caught one of the TCW Shirts they shot out at us. I guess they haven't loaded their guns up with new stuff cuz the one shirt we got was a size XXL Young Guns T-Shirt and ain't no one anybody in Tulsa is wearin' that crap less they wanna get their tails kicked nowadays. Anyway let's get onto the show. First match SIX-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH PAINFUL PROCEDURE AND AARON ANDREWS BEAT THE THREE IRISH BOYS, GABE GREEN, CELTIC AND MERLY CURLY (DUNNO HIS NAME) I tried my best to jot down their names as soon as I heard them called. I texted my cell phone cause I happen to catch alot of these house shows and I know they like bringin out the nobodys right at the getgo and I want to get yall the best report possible. Anyways, Painful Procedure was real over, dunno who the new kid was. The three Irish guys were good and tried real hard. They had a little Leprechaun dude tagging along. Second Match BLOOD BATH! GHENGHIS RAHN BEAT STINK MAN!! THEY WENT CRAZY IN THERE! THEY WASNT PLAYIN AROUND THAT TIME! I dunno if it was for real or what with these two, maybe they really dont like eachother or something because there musta been a half a dozen screw ups, who in the hell knows? Tacks, baseball bats, boards, you name it you got it in there man. Crazy show. Ghenghis beat Stink and put down his boyfriend Grunt while he was at it. Third Match TEXAS PETE BEAT STEVE GUMBLE Speaking about boyfriends and all, Texas Pete got a clean win here. Steves boyfriend wasn't around, dunno why. Gumble had on rainbow color trunks and a rainbow cowboy hat that kinda ticked off a few bikers nearby the front row. Pete shared a beer with those bikers afterwards when he finished the match, it was a fun scene. Pete LEVELLED Gumble with a Texas Lariat forget about it! INTERMISSION Grabbed a few dogs, caught that shirt that I mentioned. Good 15 minute stretcher. Fourth Match GIANT TANA KILLED FREDDY HUGGINS MAN! I THOUGHT FREDDY WAS DEAD FOR SURE! Tana beat the livin' crap outta Huggins from one end of the ring to the other, HOLY BEJESUS! Some real stiff shots from Tana I heard the knife edge chops like they was fighting in the seat next to me (nah, just was my brother and his wife, harharhar) anyway, yea so Tana finished this sucker off by SITTIN on Freddys face in the corner for the three count! DAMN! Fifth Match: RICK LAW BEAT ROBERT OXFORD BY DQ Great match. Crowd REALLY suppotin' old Rickster. Rick had this one in hand for most of the way when Oxfords boy Joel Bryant tripped up his leg from outside the ring an gave Oxford the go ahead for a short minute. Law eventually got his bearings back and put Oxford down on his back. Sixth Match RICKY DALE JOHNSON BEAT TROY TORNADO I AM A BIG TROY TORNADO MARK. BIG BIG BIG TROY TORNADO MARK!! Him and Liberty are my boys! I was real ticked off to see him go down but I guess whatever, the rest of Tulsa was real happy about it but not me. I had my Troy Tornado painful procedure shirt on an was decked out and everything, this was a real downer. I'll give RDJ his credit though man cuz he put out a hell of a show! MAIN EVENT TCW ALL ACTION CHAMPIONSHIP CHANCE FORTUNE BEAT WOLF HAWKINS BY COUNTOUT THIS WAS A FIVE STAR MATCH NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! THESE GUYS WERE LIKE A BUNCH OF DRUNK ACROBATS OUT THERE MAN I TELL YOU! THEY FLEW AROUND, THEY DEFIED GRAVITY! Look, I love the cruiserweight sorta style but I figured that couldn't be a main event sorta fight ya know? MAN was I wrong! They flew around out there man had the crowd going back and forth! The ladies love both these guys, I myself personally go for Wolf but what the hay man, I really didn't have too big an investment in either one. They did a hell of a show man and at the end Wolf came off the top rope for a huricanrana on Chance but Chance caught him and raced to the ropes, powerbombed him over the top rope where the referee counted him out. Man I love your site and I love TCW. This was a great show and I was glad to see Troy Tornado even though he lost! Liberty is really my number one man and I hope he comes back from injury soon! Thanks yall! MOST CHEERS: 1. RICKY DALE JOHNSON 2. RICK LAW 3. WOLF HAWKINS 4. CHANCE FORTUNE 5. TEXAS PETE MOST BOOS: 1. TROY TORNADO 2. STEVE GUMBLE 3. ROBERT OXFORD 4. STINK 5. GIANT TANA[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JimForcecomlogo1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I][SIZE="2"]Friday Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE][/I] [QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER]JIMFORCE.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][CENTER]HOME OF THE FORCE!!![/CENTER][/B] It is in my undeniable indestinguishable and quintessential musing therein I find my intellectual confounds consuming the concept of the hoax being perpetrated by that enumerated and contaminated conglomeration comfortably calling themselves the Total epitemy of professional wrestling. True believers confirm their confidence in The Force and know that thereby there is not totality save for the totality found in the heart of The Force. The Force can not acquiece this situation without perpetual biasness as a direct physical substance in this wrestling organization. For this latter mentioned conglomeration of falsehoods, to bestow falsehoods upon those less aware those who don't confide in the Force is a manipulation of the dignity of the retarted human spirit. Their lefty liberal mentality urges them to take advantage of the unknowing and unenlightened. To suggest financial gains have replaced the naturalistic competitive desires of all whom engage in this beastly pugilistic reform and have thus instituted an industry of fixed athletic communes is utter trash. The Force bows to no dollar. Furthermore to institute an ongoing cycle of competitions whereby a world champion can be "rightfully proclaimed" is jargon unto it'self. The Force is greater than the world for the Force makes the world spin on it's axis. I hereby challenge those decision makers to hire the GOD of the Force, if you will, to enter and put the championship of the Force on the line to truly crown an undisputable universal champion. I am not criticizing the organization for its merits, credentials and performers but merely its callous choice of firepower against its competition. Those who believe in The Force know better. Furthermore, on the political spectrum, the republican party can not be at fault for what the liberals are attempting to do. When I can channel the Force in such a way to earthquake and encompass those liberal devils, believe me, I will. BELIEVE IN THE FORCE JF[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SWFCOMLOGO1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SWFCOMLOGO2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SWFWHFOLOGO1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW[/CENTER][/U][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Thursday Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER]FROM THE MAYOR STREET ARENA, NEW ENGLAND INFRONT OF A SELL OUT CROWD[/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]SWF: WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER REPORT[/CENTER][/U][/B] Knuckles defeated Randy Bumfhole with bass knuckles when the referee wasn't looking. [B][U]SWF Tag Team Title Match:[/U][/B] The Biggz Boyz defeated The Dirty White Boys to retain the SWF Tag Team championships. Elmo Benson defeated Antonio Frederique Garcia with a small-package. Kurt Laramee defeated Calamari Kid via KO Groucho Bling and Joe Sexy fought to a no contest. Lobster Warrior defeated Big Smack Scott after a top rope big splash. [B][U]SWF North American Title Match:[/U][/B] Rich Money defeated Jumbo Shrimp with a sleeper-hold to retain the SWF North American Title. Eric Eisen defeated Enforcer Roberts after six repeated DDTs. [B][U]SWF Shooting Star Title Match:[/U][/B] Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Kid Toma with a frog splash to retain the SWF Shooting Star Title. Christian Faith defeated Squeeky McClean with a bridged german suplex. Jack Bruce defeated Enygma with a super kick. [B][U][CENTER]MAIN EVENT[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][CENTER]SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Runaway Train defeated Steve Frehley to retain the SWF World Championship.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] FINAL CARD RATING: C+ PPV Buyrate: 5.65

[I][SIZE="2"]Saturday Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/internet.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]HEADLINES NEWS:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]MCFLY ON THE FLY?[/CENTER][/U][/B] Sources close to TEW.COM have reported that wrestling sensation Sean McFly has recently considered a move to the far East to showcase his wrestling skills. Arguably the greatest in-ring performer of all time, there is no doubt that McFly is a true student of the sport and is always looking to better himself and what he can do in the ring. Many talented wrestlers of McFly's calibre often venture to Japan just to stay in peak condition. McFly is currently tied down pretty heavily to Canadian wrestling powerhouse North of The Boarder Pro Wrestling where he compliments his inlaws wonderfully in the ring. Many industry insiders believe NOTBPW has the best collective roster in North-America and that the Canadian wrestling juggernaught may possibly make a massive splash in the United States (if they can grab a few bigger US names.) McFly is close with his inlaws and seeing as his boss is also his father in law, it probably wouldn't be all too difficult for him to get a little contract relief and an allowance to head out to Japan to represent NOTBPW. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/UCR-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]EUROPEAN POWERHOUSES TO EXPAND?[/CENTER][/U][/B] Wrestling in Europe hasn't been such a big deal as of late. A football hungry grouping of countries, very few sports have been able to last in Europe with any sort of widespread mainstream success but those that have have certainly flurished. Here at TEW.COM we try our best to give you every bit of wrestling related information available on the world no matter how big or how small the industry may be in that particular place on the planet. European wrestling has steadily been climbing up in recent times and at the head of the pack of European companies has been none other than the Ultimate Combat Ring. We have learned at TEW.COM thanks to a report in a Spanish newspaper that UCR is reporting big financial gains and that he company has been doubling in success as of late. They are said to be preparing for massive expansion. We will have a close eye on what this company looks to do and we wish Europe the best of luck as wrestling grows out there. [B]Other Stories:[/B] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Shane Sneer to DAVE[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="blue"]Incoming for DAVE[/COLOR][/U] [B]Latest Results:[/B] [U][COLOR="blue"]BSC Anything Goes[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="blue"]WLW Hell Hole Tour Report (Friday)[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="blue"]UCR International Wrestling Superstars Report[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="blue"]SOTBPW Lucha Libre[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="Blue"]OLLIE Movimiento Disidente[/COLOR][/U]

[I][SIZE="2"]Saturday Week 2, 2007[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWCOM.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWWebBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]TCW.COM[/CENTER][/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]MILLIONAIRE TO APPEAR AT TOTAL WRESTLING[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/KeithGardener-1.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT][SIZE="2"]article by: [B]Keith Gardener[/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] A TCW.COM EXCLUSIVE STORY! Ladies and gentlemen, this story comes hot off the presser! This Tuesday at Total Championship Wrestling Presents Total Wrestling, TCW will be introducing wrestling enthusiast and multi-million dollar man known effectionately as "Playboy" but born Jake Sawyer. [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jake Sawyer is a multi-million dollar man who is an avid wrestling fan. Apparently, over the course of the past few months Sawyer had been in contact with TCW President Tommy Cornell about a way to be apart of this business in some capacity. The details of Jake Sawyers involvement in Total Wrestling were not disclosed to TCW.COM however we were told by Tommy Cornell himself that this will be a "HUGE" announcement. If this announcement is anything like the ones we have been listening too lately then it ought to be a big deal![/QUOTE]

Sunday Week 2, January 2007 My Apartment - Los Angeles, CA It had been a long start to a new year. I was burnt out but I knew I had to keep pushing along. The hardest part was just getting everything started and moving the way I wanted it to move. The ratings were slowly changing for the better. The boys backstage were clearly happier now then they were before and there was a sense of revilitization in the TCW locker-room. We brought in a whole slew of new talent and I was extremely pleased at how simple it was and how willing Tommy Cornell was to my ideas. It was pretty obvious, we at TCW made a LOT of mistakes with contract renegotiations. True, there was a lot of garbage that had to go, but at the same time, there was alot of good in the same trash bag that definitely didn't belong in the trash bag, the Vesseys for one and I could name others but its pointless. People were tired of the same ol' matches. My ideas brought importance to the picture as well as colorful new players into the game and there was still ALOT to come. There were mistakes. TCW is probably the most tight-lipped wrestling company in the USA. It's almost run like a puroresu organization i that sense. Nothing gets leaked out, nothing at all. And if it does, we have a zero tolerance policy, you're caught, you're fired. If all our secrets were revealed in advance, one person would tell another person, then they would tell another and then everybody would know and they'd make their opinions before they were able to experience the planned surprise. That's not good TV and it's not good business. The deal with Keith and Tommy was pretty unfair. The fact is that we grabbed T-Rex and he did what his USPW contract REQUIRED him to do. He HAD to give his notice in. HAD to. If he didn't, we wouldn't be able to have gotten him, there'd be a legal hold up and everybody loses. It wasn't our fault that USPW has loose lips and I'm sure Sam Strong, whom TCW has great ties with still, wouldn't have let that go if he'd known it was gonna get leaked. He knows how TCW runs better than anybody and he wouldn't have allowed it to go down that way. I'd just gotten off the phone with Luis Figo Manico of UCR. I'd read online and had heard through old friends that UCR was expanding, that they'd done their numbers from '06 and had found that they'd doubled their profits. Yes, I would like to and I will take credit for that. I laid out the ground work for all the things they did up until this point and I think Figo knows it also. I was happy for him. UCR was one of the best times of my life and if I didn't work there when I did, I know I wouldn't have ever made it this far.

[I][SIZE="2"]Sunday Week 2, January 2006[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TCW ON THE WEB[/CENTER][/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]HEADLINE NEWS:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/YosukeNarita-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]NARITA NOT MYSTERY MAN![/CENTER][/U][/B] The saga of the mystery man from Japan continues amongst TCW News sites and TCW fans. Nobody knows who this man is and nobody is talking. Our friends at [U][COLOR="Blue"]PurePuro.com[/COLOR][/U] have given us quite a hand though as they have contacted us at TCWO and can confirm that the man is definitely not Japanese wrestling sensation and perennial WLW superman Yosuke Narita. There were many rumours circulating that the person whom would step in as Japans representitive in the World Warriors Tournament would be ex-TCW Cruiser kingpin Ota but Ota confirmed that while he would be interested in returning to TCW, that he was not infact the wrestler. Later rumours suggested it would be Kazuma Narato, he is from Japan and has TCW ties but those rumours died pretty quickly. Every TCW site is trying to figure out whom the tournaments number 1 seed is but nobody knows. According to our friends at PurePuro.com Yosuke Narita spoke briefly about this to the Japanese press stating "I was told by my agent that TCW was interested in talking, but right now I was not interested in listening." Interesting stuff... The mystery continues and if we get the word, you'll hear it here at TCWO first![/QUOTE]

JimForce.com is an awesome idea. Incidentally, make sure you devote time into his promos. They're priceless in comedic value. Jim Force is OUT OF CONTROOOOOOL! If I may make a humble request for Mr. Force's next column. If you could include any or all of the following: - Mr. Force being sent here in a spaceship - spaceships and rocket fuel - being run over by lawnmowers - jumping off buildings - taking control of another wrestler's plane and flying it to parts unknown I have NO IDEA where I'm getting these ideas. They're just popping into my head. :D

[I][SIZE="2"]Sunday Week 2, 2007[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/internet.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]HEADLINE NEWS:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]A SECOND CHANCE FOR ONE TIME INDY KINGPIN[/CENTER][/B] [I](article a compilation of TEW.COM and the Indy Wrestling News Circuit)[/I] It was only several or so years ago when the name Jack Griffith and indy wrestling were one of the same. The man dazzled audiences with his natural charisma and natural athleticism. His quickness, strength and unbelievable endurance were instantly recognizable from the very first time he stepped into he ring. By the end of his rookie-year many speculated that he'd be bound for the big leagues. Infact, you could've bet on it. But be glad that you didn't. Jack Griffith was at one time one of the nations most popular indy workers. Yes, indy companies would bring Jack half way across the country to get him to put on a show (and thereby BE the show) for their small crowds. The SWF, HGC/TCW, DAVE and interational organizations kept a close eye on Griffith. It's a good thing the eye was real close to the situation because had it not been, we'd be telling the all too familiar tale of an overpaid athlete with a wealth of issues. Jack Griffith became too good for himself. Backstage problems and a battle with alcohol nearly cost him everything. He went from the Next Big Thing to the Next Big Bust almost over night. Griffith was done, the towel was thrown in and he couldn't even get a gig as a used car salesman. Maybe that's a good thing though. Maybe that's a good thing because Jack is back. Jack is back and has one of the biggest opportunities of any pro wrestler. It was just announced that Jack Griffith has come to terms with United States Pro Wrestling, the company owend by wrestling god Sam Strong. If anybody can handle Griffith and if there is atleast ONE person Griffith MUST respect it's Sam Strong, if not Strong, it must be fellow hall-of-famer Bruce The Giant. Griffith is stepping into a potentially incredible situation. The internet went wild when TCW snatched up big time USPW player T-Rex and the USPW MUST be assuming that Griffith can step into those "pre-historic" so to speak, shoes. MAYBE if Griffith can keep clean and MAYBE if we can see the Griffith of old, then MAYBE USPW has got the right blend of hall of fame name as well as marquee talent to be in the same league as the big boys, until then, we'll just have to find out... [B]Other Headlines:[/B] [U][COLOR="blue"]Trent Shaffer to 4C[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="Blue"][U]Roku Sotomura for Success[/U][/COLOR] [B]Latest Results:[/B] [U][COLOR="blue"]GCG Three Moves From Victory Report[/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="blue"]5SSW Amazement Tour[/COLOR][/U] (Saturday Report) [COLOR="blue"][U]NYCW Rush Hour[/U][/COLOR]

LOL Actarus good stuff there bud. I'm glad you dig JimForce.com it was such a random idea too. I think I overheard Force saying something about spaceships and bionic dog-collars but then again if Jim Force was really saying something to me perhaps I should open a Ramaeno.com lol. Yeah, I think Jim is gonna have alot more to say and I'll put it up it even if we don't eventually bring him into our TCW (cuz the whole thing was some crazy montra since he's in USPW and Cornell basically said all wrestling organizations beside TCW are fake) Thanks again for the feedback bro.

Ooops, I was laughing so hard at JimForce.com, that I forgot to give you kudos not only on the diary, but I think of all the diaries, you have the best layouts I've seens. In fact, if I do a diary, I may 'borrow' your layout (or at least parts of it).

Hey dude absolutely appreciate the comments and such and by all means I'm not one to get all hissy about people "borrowing" anything. The magazine ideas, layout, anything you dig at all it's totally cool with me man. I'll also be sure to check out any diary you put up... Although, I admit, I do find it a little harder to sit through some of the real world related ones but when they're good, they're freakin' good. ;) thanks again bro!

[SIZE="2"][U]Sunday, Week 2, January 2007[/U][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/TCWonlinebanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [U][CENTER]THE UN-OFFICIAL HOME OF TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING[/CENTER][/U] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER]TCW Saturday Night House Show Recap[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]A LIVE ARENA REPORT FROM TIM IN L.A.[/CENTER] Hey whats up TCWO? Love the site and check it religiously. We were out for the TCW house show in Los Angeles. I won't get too into the intro here, I'll just make a few quick notes. 1. THE COOLEST THING EVER. Rocky Golden had the TCW International title and was sitting in the front row and was openly telling fans to come to him. Now we had seats in the higher ups but we could see him. He was calling to fans and giving away his new t-shirts and signing autographs. They are really trying to make him Americas golden boy. His new shirt, incase you havent seen it, is basically just his face with an American flag behind it. 20 bucks for that? Whatever. 2. There was a HARDCORE luchador section of fans in the front row all wearing the same kinda lucha mask like the dude we saw on Total Wrestling who is gonna be in the tournament. I forgot his name but they also had tons of Mexican flags with them. 3. They were hardcore hyping up Malice in Wonderland. The mat was decked out in the Malice in Wonderland logo. There were two banners hanging above the ring, one was for the tournament the other had a picture of Tommy Cornells face and this old dude, pretty bad ass stuff. 4. I dunno how it goes across the country but are chilly dogs the same price everywhere? Jeez man. Giant Tana beat The Irish Crew in a super handicap match. Yeah, there was like... four Irish guys that are with the one guy who is in the tournament... I wrote their names down and they were Gabriel Green, Merle O'Curle, Celtic and a man in a leprechaun outfit named Tommy McMurphy. They also had with them two chicks and a real fat dude. Tana squashed them all. It was more of a comical fight then a serious one. Some dude in a suit and tie came into the ring. They said his name was Playboy Jake Sawyer and he had a big announcement on this weeks Total Wrestling. Cool that they hyped it up. I think LA house shows get alot more special stuff because they do things at our shows that I don't read about on other house show recaps. I think this is cuz alot of TCW guys live in LA and TCW has a headquarters downtown. TCW Tag Team Title Match The Machines beat Backbreaker Mountain This was actually a really good match. They had all the ability in the world to turn this into some kind of comedy show but they kept it serious. I read alot of shows had Texas Pete getting involved but he was no where to be seen. This was straight up and it was fast paced action. Really cool stuff. Machine # 2 took it with a crazy looking camel clutch times 6. Machines retain. Hardcore Rules Ghenghis Rahn beat IceMan C.A. (who had Charlie Thatcher with him) Yeah I haven't seen Thatcher on TV much. I've read reports on other sites that he's done alot of dark match work lately and has been heavy on the house show tours. I guess they think his ring work is meh? Anyway, he wasnt fighting, Iceman CA was, guess this is his next bodyguard assignment, right? It was pretty cool match, had some weapons, chairs and tables nothing too over the top. IceMan seems kinda green. It ended when Thatcher came in put up the big boot but Rahn reversed an Irish whip and Thatcher hit Iceman instead. 1.2.3. Boom and a Masked Man beat Painful Procedure BIG surprise here! I think this is a match that I saw them billing for Malice in Wonderland! So much for fair treatment, they really DO hook us up in LA! Anyway, no clue who the masked man was because he had jeans, long sleeve shirt and his whole body was covered. All I can say is he is a pretty thick guy. Floyd Goldworthy was there and was going crazy. PP looked like they had it, they were trying to rip off the masked mans mask but Boom stopped them and powerslammed Randall Hopkirk into oblivion. Just wanted to say Boom? Kinda gay name but whatever. I thought American Buffalo was cooler. TCW All Action Title Match Chance Fortune and Wolf Hawkins fought to a time limit draw. This was AWESOME! Best match of the night! These guys were going crazy in there, flying all over, swinging all over, tit for tat just totally back and forth the fans were split down the middle. This was a sweet match. MAIN EVENT TCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!! Tommy Cornell beat Rick Law (with the Geezer) DUDE, CRAZY! I read that TC NEVER does house shows! I guess when its just a drive down the street its a different story! Anyway yeah man the geezer hes takin on at Malice in Wonderland was at ringside and did get a pretty good reaction actually even though I nor anybody has really ever heard of him (I mean except of course really hardcore fans). Yeah he was gettin up in Tommys face and everything. At anyrate, yeah this was really sick, the match wasnt as good as Chance vs Wolf in terms of in ring stuff but in terms of the fans split down the middle, hell yeah! These are two huge names! It was sweet. TC dominated for like ten minutes then Rick Law had it for ten minutes. In the end though the ref took a bump and Troy Tornado came out, blindsided the geezer and got in there and blindsided Law. That was it. Ref got up, TC didnt look disappointed by the interference. TC won it, the geezer and Rick Law jumped in to clean house. MOST OVER: 1. Tommy Cornell (I know!) 2. Rocky Golden (In the front row!) 3. Rick Law 4. Wolf Hawkins 5. Painful Procedure MOST HATED 1. Tommy Cornell (I still know!) 2. Troy Tornado 3. Boom/Masked guy 4. Backbreaker Mountain 5. Giant Tana [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/1-2.jpg[/IMG] [B]ELECTRONIC - DEPARTMENT of AUCTIONS and ENTERPRISE[/B][/CENTER] [B]SWF JIM FORCE SUPER SPECIAL EDITION[/B] [U]INCREDIBLE COLLECTABLES FROM JIM FORCE'S PRIVATE COLLECTION![/U] Buyer or Seller of this item? [U][COLOR="Blue"]Sign In[/COLOR][/U] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/JFTOY.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER]GRRRRRAAAH!!!![/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][U]GRAB IT FAST [/U][/COLOR]= $6,666 [I]Best Offer[/I] - [COLOR="blue"][U]Click Here![/U][/COLOR][/CENTER] End Time: January Week 4, 2007 Shipping Costs: (Seller Will Disclose Post Auction) Ships To: Anywhere Force Exists Item Location: Parts Unknown Quantity: [B][U]LIMITLESS!!!!!![/U][/B] [B]Description:[/B] [B][U]BEHOLD FORCE-FOLLOWERS!!!!!![/U][/B] [I]Returning in triumphant and impervious glory the manifestation of plastic perfection personified in the vibrant image of he who contains the force in every inch of pulsating muscle and every orfice of wonder spreading FORCEALITY!!!!!![/I] [I]To the contrary of contradictors contriving cunning liberal libel lies laying their lattitude of falsehood upon FORCE FOLLOWERS BUT NO!! THESE ITEMS HAVE NOT VANISHED, VANQUISHED NOR ARE THEY EXTINCT!!!!!!!!!!!!![/I] To enlighten these malevolent false so called celestial know-it alls but these items return following a [I][U]RECORD SETTING SELL OUT AUCTION PREVIOUSLY!!!! FORCE FOLLOWERS BECOME PART OF HISTORY!!![/U][/I] [I]Although bearing the emblem of the atrocious heards of devils so called Supreme, these items have been purified in the depths of the ancient wells in the pits of parts unknown WHERE THE FORCE WAS BORN!!!! FORGED IN THE YEAR 1999 THESE ITEMS ARE SALIANT, SIGNIFICANT, UNCUSTOMARILY EXQUISITE AND ROMANESQUE!!! AND THEY COME FROM THE PRIVATE STOCK OF HE WHO BEARS THE GIFT![/I] [I]PREVIOUSLY IN AN IDENTICLE AUCTION THE GREATEST ENTREPENEUERS AND INVESTORS ACCUMULATED THEIR COLLECTIVE COGNITIVE BRILLIANCE AND ELICITED THEIR FINANCES IN THE GREATEST INVESTMENT ON THIS VERSION OF PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!!![/I] REMAIN AMONGST THE ELITE IF ENTREPENEURSHIP AND THE FORCE COINCIDE AS THEY RUN THROUGH YOUR VEINS!!! YOU WILL RECEIVE GIFTS NOT EVEN A GOD OF EARTH COULD PRESENT YOU: 1) PERSONALLY SIGNED LETTER FROM THE FORCE 2) AN INSPIRATIONAL VOICE RECORDED MESSAGE SENT VIA MAIL OF THIS EARTH! 3) A SIGNED PHOTOGRAPH OF JIM FORCE SIGNED BY HIS ASSISTANT [I][B][CENTER]MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!![/CENTER][/B][/I] [B]sellers note[/B]: [I]prefers items not bought by leftist imbeciles[/I]

lol I dont want to make this a plantform for this idiot but I just had to put that up there simply because I will admit this in advance *SPOILERS* it is my intention to eventually bring Jim Force into the TCW *SPOILERS* So in that sense it does give some behind the scenes character development. In additon I was motivated by a disturbing item on sale in the non cornell verse world on a site similar to E-DAE, LOL. Anyway, hope to get a good deal of work done on the diary soon and I think that Danny will put some posts up too... He had a MASSIVE post ready to go but out of nowhere Explorer shut down on him and he lost it all. So he's been getting his morale back and should be up here soon. Thanks for reading

[I][SIZE="2"]Sunday Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/PWHLOGO1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER][url]www.prowrestlinghitz.com[/url][/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U][CENTER]HEADLINE STORY[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="6"][U]MCKING IN WONDERLAND[/U][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/MarcusMcKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]TCW: MALICE IN WONDERLAND: A REAL FAIRY TALE[/CENTER][/B] By: Kibbell Heimmer A fairy tale of monumental proportions, or perhaps TOTAL proportions? Welcome once again PWH followers to an exclusive Pro Wrestling HITZ! headline story. For those boxing historians out there, perhaps one story sticks out brighter than all of them. The tale of 1948's PeeWee "Fergy" Ferguson. The tale was one that took on iconic relevence for the United States. It's the year 2007, I understand, so bear with me as we take a trip down memory lane and I assure you that you will see the modern day relevance. It was 1948 and the United States was several years free of it's victory in the second world war. Boxing was at the height of its popularity, popularity that would die down until the late 1960's and 1970's, but that's a whole nother story for a whole nother reason. It was 1948 and American pride was as vibrant as ever. Boxing was more than a sport but it was a who's who of politics and celebrities. Enter PeeWee "Fergy" Ferguson. Ferguson was born in 1908 to a Welsh father and Dutch mother. Ferguson grew up in the south side of Boston where he put on his first pair of mits. By 1921 he was the talk of the adolescent amateur ranks as he piled up win after win. By 1927 there was no brighter amateur middleweight in the country and Ferguson seemed destined for greatness. He turned pro in 1930 and immediately rose to glory. With a record of 38-4-2 (28/2) he waged some glorious warfare in the fighters ring. He came up short in two title attempts but America opened its heart to this blue collar fighter. The appreciation of Ferguson grew only bigger after he won his first championship in 1938. He strung together several wins and was a nationally celebrated boxer. In 1940, amidst global political turmoil, Ferguson with a record of 56-6-4 (41/4) found himself in the position to make the most money a boxer had ever made, but Ferguson, two months before the showdown could take place, elected to leave the sport to serve his country, if it were possible, his celebrity grew even further. Unfortunately, while away at war, Fergusons family was killed in a fatal car crash, his wife and three daughters left him behind and the hero returned wishing he could take it all back. In 1946 Ferguson had faded into obscurity. When he left the spotlight in 1940 you couldn't read enough about him but the headlines stopped in 1941 and his return home was hardly even covered. With no desire to live, let alone box, Ferguson went from hero to sad story. By 1946, however, "Mighty Joe Young" Sonny Brown had become the Heavyweight Champion of the world. With a record of 39-1-0 (35) and a devastating knockout ratio, Brown was an unstoppable juggernaught. Never before had a fighter of this magnitude been seen. Brown captivated the attention of the media and helped keep boxing at the forefront of the sports media. But in 1947, something quite unusual happened. At the bottom of the sports page in 1947 a small article covered the return of "Fergy" PeeWee Ferguson. He had lost it all, no more mansion, no more cars, no more lights and cameras, he was broke and living in a public house. He came back to do the only thing he knew how to do: Box. By now he was older, and at that time 39 wasn't the new 20, it was 39 and 39 year olds weren't fighters. With no reflexes and a battered, alcohol abused body, Ferguson began his boxing rebirth as a heavyweight. He was stripped of muscle and mostly rough and ruggedness. He powered his way to a split decision over Hank Blaylock (14-26-1) (4/21) a journeyman with a glass jaw. After the fight, Ferguson said he had returned for the money and was only going to fight a few more local fights to say goodbye to the fans and to get him enough money to start a shoe repair business. By the end of 1947, Ferguson had fought three times and won the last two by knockout. He was done, but promoter Bruce Goldstein made him an over he couldn't refuse. One goodbye fight, for big money. He fought Bear Brutus, a young heavyweight that had been groomed by Rothstein to take on Sonny Louis. Brutus was a hulking man, short in stature but wide in the shoulders. Brutus was crushed by a Ferguson left hook that had the arena going crazy. Nobody could believe that Ferguson, a natural middleweight had strung together a streak of wins and nearing 40 years old was vying for contendership. Ferguson fought Sonny Louis for the championship and beat him climaxing the end of boxings "golden age" and one of the most beloved "true fairy tales" in American history. Let's fast forward to 2007, Total Championship Wrestling, a similar situation stands before us. Marcus McKing had everything going his way in the 70's and 80's. An APWF world champion on two occassions, he had the look, the style and the ability to be big; huge. The last time we covered Marcus McKing at PWH! was 1993, when we ran a "Where are they now" column. By 1994, several notable writers at PWH had said that had injuries not plagued McKing, he may've been a massively instrumental wrestler. By the year 2000, we must've assumed McKing for dead. But we knew he wasn't because in 2001 he opened his own website. Why? Nobody internet savvy could possibly know who he is. But that was okay for Marcus. The site was hardly updated but it was not that long ago. He said he'd been in talks with TCW about some possible work. McKing is a smart guy, a known joker and somebody the young guys could look up to. A road agent role for a tired wrestling veteran. TCW is known for taking care of veterans, something other top flight wrestling organizations have been iffy about. When we saw McKing awarded the Hollywierd Badge of Honor on Total Wrestling we thought it was a fitting way for a man who had it all taken away from him to go out; with acknowledgement and class. But that wasn't it. A week prior to said TCW program, top TCW star and perennial title holder Liberty was injured by BLZ Bubb. He had been invited to be apart of the invitational battle royal to determine Tommy Cornells number 1contender. He was definitely considered someone who could've won the battle royal, but he didn't. Instead, his replacement did: Marcus McKing. Tommy Cornell was stuck. He had 9 particpants and was one shy of ten. He could've let it roll but instead he invited McKing to the shock and surprise of everyone. McKing was hesitant. He was out of shape, old and not a wrestler. But Cornell pressured him, channeling his past to motivate him to get into the ring. McKing refused but later gave in to Cornells charm and in those final moments, he shocked the world. Marcus McKing steps into the ring at TCW: Malice in Wonderland a MASSIVE underdog. This isn't a rookie here, he's facing possibly the best wrestler on the face of the earth. But Sonny Louis was the best boxer on the face of the earth back in 1948. McKing has a chance, albeit a small one, McKing could make history. Perhaps this is the one moment he's had saved up for all these years. IF and that is a BIG IF, McKing is willing to take the title shot, let us not forget the lesson of PeeWee Ferguson, because it may be taught to Tommy Cornell the hard way.

This diary is great! It is so well presented, very effective. I particularly liked the Jim Force website segment... :D If Jim Force is who we think Jim Force is, then that's [B][U][SIZE="6"]EXACTLY[/SIZE][/U][/B] the tripe we'd get. Keep up the good, nay, great work.

Hahaha, hey Trist thanks a whole lot for the comments and compliments my friend they are greatly appreciated! Please do keep reading and commenting as you will I am open to feedback both positive and negative. I will also compliment you further because as a MASSIVE fan of retro WWF material (i.e. WWF Superstars/WWF WrestleFest the arcade [of which I own an actual arcade machine of this arcade that sits in my bedroom, bought for 500 bucks several years back, unfortunately its only a two controller version as oppossed to the usual 4.]) I do love your user-icon thingymabob. I also feel Perfect was misrepresented in size in that game, he came off midget-like sort of. My one concern about this diary is that it's got alot of out of the ring stuff but I really think thats important because since I can't actually post videos of cornell-verse wrestlers duking it out and cutting promos then I can't really create a sense of urgency and athletic pride in wrestling, I'm not the sort that is too big into knocking people into garbage trucks full of fire to prove that two guys wanna beat eachother in a wrestling match. I use alot of outside the ring hype and stuff to convey more drama (like articles/etc) so I hope this is offset by me implementing the occassional house show reports. I am gonna also do some stuff down the road that will bring more wrestling action to it! Thanks again for the feedback and may the jim force be with you all

[I][SIZE="2"]Sunday Morning Week 2, January 2007[/SIZE][/I] [I]My apartment - Los Angeles[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Ramaeno/RamaenoRamaelli.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]RAMAENO RAMAELLI - USER CHARACTER[/CENTER][/B] I awoke at 6:30 on Sunday morning and no, it wasn't because I needed to get ready for church or mosc or temple or anything of the like. I found my religious sanctity in the bottom of an empty Peroni or Morretti for better or worse. I'd probably go to one of the many hells contrived by imagination for a comment like that but it was true. It was 6:30 and there is a sense of urgency and fear constantly boiling in your veins when your the general manager of a multi-million dollar organization. Lives depend on you, money comes like water, it's unbelieveable stress. They say I went grey early for biological reasons but I tell you what, I'm lucky I did because if I'd had a regular set of hair I'd be bald by now working here at TCW. I went over to my laptop located on the coffee table infront of my beat up leather coach. I flipped it open and went directly to my e-mail inbox. I looked at all my unread messages. Getting my credit card information hijacked seemed very intriguing this morning but not totally my cup of tea. Then WHAM! An e-mail from Tommy Cornell is like being attacked by a Megalodon relic off the coast of the arctic and yes, I believe they do exist. The reason being is because like the Megalodon, it is a thing of myth. Cornell is either busy with sponsors, investors, working out, training, financial issues, television people, producers, his wife, etc. that he is hardly on the internet plus as he calls it, "it's a world-wide web of rubbish." This had to be important. I clicked it open and it said: [QUOTE]Ramaelli, I know you've been lacking the confidence you should be having as of late. The product has been at an all time high in my humble opinion so don't be beating yourself up. Stay positive, I love your work. I believed in this project here last week and it paid off. If you don't believe me because I'm your boss and somewhat of a friend, then believe this: There is no bad publicity. Look at the sports section of this weekends dirt rag Los Angeles Spotlight. Cheers. [QUOTE]MOST UNLIKELY SPORTS EVENTS TO HAVE HAPPENED IN HISTORY: 1. The Super Novas win the Championship with four of their starters out in 1981 2. Journeyman Ken Peters beats the undefeated and seemingly unstoppable Deuce Bruno 3. The Wyoming Squirrels win in 7 over the Super Novas in 1976 when the Novas were being called the "No Stoppin' Novas" 4. The Montana Max's take the pennant with a makeshift roster in 1977 5. Marcus McKing wins the TCW Championship from Tommy Cornell at TCW: Malice In Wonderland 2007. Oh, wait. The 5th hasn't happened ..... YET.[/QUOTE] Hey there, now everybody knows the Spotlights opinion ain't worth squat kid but like I said, there's only one type of publicity - Good. Now if I'm right you need to go back to bed. Ciao ya pasta lovin bastard. TC[/QUOTE] I closed the laptop and chuckled to myself. I was really looking forward to Tuesday.

[QUOTE=Ramaeno;184889]Hahaha, thanks for the comments guys. That's awesome of you. Juggalo, the idea for the house show write up comes from a [B]really really awesome wrestling site, one you should definitely bookmark for historical purposes... check out ddtdigest.com its a rare piece of living history from the last great wrestling boom (the WCW vs WWF wars) I loved that site and it was awesome getting house show reports from back then just to hear what was going on.[/B] (I dunno if you were a WCW/WWF guy but I really was into WCW during the heart of the nWo era in '96/'97, really into the Sting/Hogan feud) I thought it was sick how they had a string of cage matches on the hosue show circuit and I just kinda think House Shows are fun. Thanks for posting. T-REX! Well...I don't wanna give anything away but T-Rex is a big beast, like a monster [I]truck...[/I]and well, in a very very off way, doesn't Ice Man CA somewhat resemble a young, straight off of the set of Brutus Beefcake's Barber Shop (w/ a broken window) HBK? stay tuned![/QUOTE] I'm slowly but surely rolling through the diary, from the beginning (bad habit of mine reading what's at the end first to get a grasp of it!) Firstly, I have to agree with your comments RE: DDTdigest and that style is the style I used to write my shows up in the Death of WCW, it's easy, it gets the point across, and it's not monotonous as I think writing match descriptions can become without using that style. It's a wonderful site for anyone who is interested, it's my favourite site on the net, even now that it's largely redundant due to WCW's collapse. I've just finished reading Texas Pete's "TARNATION" ridicule of the "Backbreakers", that stuff is classic. Absolutely classic. I don't have much time for Texas Pete at all, to me he's like the Nation of Filth or Runaway Train who are so far overrated it's not funny. But that first interview of his is classic, funny, funny stuff. Great thinking there! I'll continue reading through and catching up with interest. Once again, your writing style is outstanding, I love the little forum thing you did, I did the same as well in Death of WCW for a bit of comic relief (I believe I did it for Ric Flair retiring IIRC)... Brilliant! Reading a well constructed diary like this is serving as a stimulant to perhaps get off my carcus and reinvograte Death of WCW. You know you have a good thing going when you inspire fellow TEW users to get into the swing of things.

Hey Tristam - The feedback you left there was much appreciated! I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave the feedback and to have some specific likes about this. It's mighty kind of you and of course they are some additional motivation to keep things on the up and up with the board. I too am a massive fan of DDTDigest and it does suck that Bill and the guys decided to end it when WCW died but I believe it was fitting. I would love to see them revive the site with TNA as their subject matter. Back then there was no TNA and when TNA finally did come about I'm sure you remember they ran weekly pay-per-view events and I guess that is alot to ask of the folks at DDTDigest because maybe it's just not something they could handle financially. I do remember reading up on Bill and how he was a big time WWF guy growing up but he switched over to WCW. I thought they would keep on going throughout the invasion angle but I think they realized (and it's my personal opinion too, dont know about you) that the invasion was crap and that WCW was burried. It'd be awesome to see them come back. Again, comments appreciated and on Texas Pete I couldn't agree more. When I first got into the C-Verse it was in the TEW 2K4 days and I'd been using HGC/TCW and we got ahold of Texas Pete eventually only cuz he was so over and I was wondering what the hell to do with him. When going into it this time I liked having him simply because he, in a minor way, represented the opposition (SWF) and I just kinda figured his promo on the fly. I've got some cool stuff planned for TP (hehehe) so stay tuned! Back a few months ago it was ultra busy, still is, now especially with school starting up again but I do recall looking at the Death of WCW and it was an awesome read as well. I'd love to see a host of new stuff with it or just any ol idea. I think I may've seen the Ric Flair post you talk about but I can't remember for sure. Again man thanks alot and stay tuned! Things have been chaotic over here between 3 hour classes, moving in and all. Today I've got to go from NYC to Allentown and back so hopefully if I get in at a decent hour and I feel up to it we can try to push things along to Tuesday and get the next episode of TCW Total Wrestling up. In the meantime if SOMEONE wouldn't mind posting something ::NUDGE to DANNY:: we can get some more stuff out there. Alright fellas, take care and thanks!

Archived