I'm taking this is a favorite place to put on your shows right? forgive me if a post is already up concerning this, but I haven't had the time to skim through the forums as much as I'd like.. I know it's in the editor, but is there a place in game to change this as your fed grows in size?

[QUOTE=NickC13573;179671]are you talking about the Recommended arena?[/QUOTE] No. Each region (I believe) has one location in it that's considered a 'hotbed'. Like, in the Tri-State, I would assume Madison Square Garden would be a hotbed. Haven't tested to see what the effects of that designation are but I've seen it a lot in Japan (CV).

yes, go into the location editor part and filter what location you want and there is a check box for location hotbed... sounds wierd to me, but Remi kinda makes sence.. I thought it was a favorite arena your fed used like the "bingo hall" ECW used in their first run...

[QUOTE=Remianen;179677]No. Each region (I believe) has one location in it that's considered a 'hotbed'. Like, in the Tri-State, I would assume Madison Square Garden would be a hotbed. Haven't tested to see what the effects of that designation are but I've seen it a lot in Japan (CV).[/QUOTE] are there default hotbed locations in the game, if this true? if this a favorite arena you use if you run across a way to change it could you let me know how and what you did to do so?

Actually i think a wrestling hotbed is somewhere where virtually everyone in that area or a good majority 0f them want to see wrestling. A hot bed means that alot of the people in that area will think about turning up to watch your promotions show. Not sure but that makes sense to me.

I'm pretty sure that the hotbed also applies to every promotion, not just yours. Of course, I may be wrong, but that's just my guess. I would also think that it wouldn't be just one per region. I think both MSG and the ECW Arena could be wrestling hotbeds. My guess is that it would apply to an arena well-known for hosting wrestling.

I don't know how much clearer I can make this... Dude... it's already been explained. Also, here's what the help file says about it. [quote]If this is ticked, it means that the venue is famous for its hot crowds.[/quote] Real life examples would be the aforementioned MSG and Mid South Coliseum back in the day, plus places like the Hammerstein in New York, Allstate Arena (aka Rosemont Horizon) in Chicago, Budokan in Tokyo, Bell Centre in Montreal and Arena Mexico in Mexico City.

[QUOTE=Akki;180381]I'm pretty sure that the hotbed also applies to every promotion, not just yours. Of course, I may be wrong, but that's just my guess. I would also think that it wouldn't be just one per region. I think both MSG and the ECW Arena could be wrestling hotbeds. My guess is that it would apply to an arena well-known for hosting wrestling.[/QUOTE] lol, well then the local Rainbow Bar and Grill (300 seats) is it in the S.E. region.. I hope my local fed can deal w/ that... I wonder if that will be a problem for me if it's "the Place to be"....

Archived