Availability of wrestlers

Is there any way to see if what wrestler plans to wrestle for a company on any given night? For example, if I want to create an event on Friday, can I check to see if a wrestler will be able to attend that event? I know I can check to see what compaines that wrestler works for, which commitment he holds higher and whatnot, but what about his schedule? Thanks!

I think the best way is to do a show on an educated guess, while putting your shows on completely random days. Like a Monday in Week 1 or Wednesday in Week 3. This obviously takes some trial and error, but if you find an event date that has no workers unavailable, you're nearly guaranteed that it will work continuously.

When you use the "talk to worker" section, they will tell you where their priorities lie. If you are there top one, then they will work for you over anyone else if there is a booking clash. If it's someone else, then you'd better find a different day to hold the show or plan to not have them on it. What I do when I'm a small promotion, is make a list of the promotions that people consider higher than me (as long as I have someone who works there, of course) and then check out all those dates. Then I just need to find a day where they aren't holding an event and then I'm happy with my full roster available. :) Of course, it would be better if there was just an in game calendar that told you what events were being held each day around the whole world on one page. Specially if there was a roster availability section there too. Derek B

Archived