Zeros World New Database

I'm forming a new data base, right now it won't be out for a month or two but I'm slowly going to make it. Right now I've done this. 11 Promotions and a Free Agent List All the promotions are filled with wrestlers. I've written down all the stables, tag teams, tv shows, ppvs the shows are going to have, I'm going to start to write the realtionships they all have with each other soon also, that way its no hmm let me think. There will be a backstory to the data when it comes out, and if you want a wrestler of yours to be in the data that just ask me and I will put you in as a free agent. Right now I have around 100 free agents and I might make wrestlers from Adam Rylands data FA's as well but just not popular because I know im my mind who is big and who is not. Thank you

Update Finished my first Global Promotion. It has around 45 workers total on it. and added the Hulk Hogan of my world which some of you will like how he is now. Anyway just so you know how I'm doing this. One promotion at a time filling the roster, and as I add a new wrestler I create more realtionships that each wrestler has and tag teams. That way I never really miss a beat. I will give more backstory on the data, but I'm also trying to figure out how to do the title history. I might use other data and just rearrange it to fit my characters by changing the dates and such and title defenses. Anyway one MAJOR promotion down, TWO MORE TO GO, and then a couple smaller ones, then the FA's which is not a big list so I'm going to add Rylands wrestlers to it but not as major stars and i will rearrange their stats a little bit

Archived