do you want to challenge wwe or tna, now your chance

ok im using the conversion done by hurricanendp, which u can get on his thread which is also in the mods called wrestling in dissary ok so here the deal im going to delete all fake promotions, try and fix overness, try and fix stats try and fix everything. so where do you come in, well have you every sat there on a monday night, watchin raw, seeing a poor performance by two competitors that just dont click, and do u think i can do better than that. well nows your chance a new promotion has apperead to rival the wwe, and you can be a part of it. so here the deal then you post on here all the info about uself, u tell me u name, the name u want u character to be, u gimmick, u style, u everything, i want enough people to do this two have a decent roster size please lets just not have everyone coming in sayng there the best thing every to hit wrestling with a* stats all over, try and put some effort in. however you can add as much or as little detail about uself as needed, photos wanted but not neccesary, and i can edit photos for u ok anymore info wanted just ask, when this is all done i plan to unleash this as a mod and create a dynasty called wwe vs ??? (watever i decide to name our promotion) and see who wins just think how cool it would be to see uself on here given a title run, or slagng of another worker, or taking part in a steel cage main event match at the biggest ppv of the year infront of millions of vieweirs worldwide for the title. ok u can post on here or send to me in a private message i check here ost days, ad gd luck to all of u please remeber to vary u characters we dont wat a world of heavyweights, but we also dont wont a world with no heavyweights u feel me, later guys and gd luck

[QUOTE=sexdrugsandwrestling;180227]erm on his thread he talked about fake promotions, so i was just goin to get rid off them[/QUOTE] Oh yeah, I noticed that some of the promotions from the Cornellverse are in this file for some reason. No wonder there's something like 75 promotions in the game. I really wish there was a current version of the mod out for TEW07. In the meantime, I guess it's just editing this converted file that will have to do for now.

I want to be a personality, ussually a face, but can be the bad guy to. I would like to have great acting skills, as well as intensity. Menace could be a bit lower. All wrestling skills to do with brawling, up to at least mid range, and brawling itself around 75% give or take up to 10% (whatever fits for you best). I would like to be an Authority figure, "In Charge". Charisma high, Looks above average and superstar quality average or slightly better. All types of skills involving my feet leaving the ground must be kind of low. I have a bad knee (well, they are both kind of bad, only had one operated on though), so I can't just run around like a cruiserweight. I am 6'3" and weight around 240 pounds. Pretty Strong as well, so my power would rate kind of high. I'm 40 years young, since november. I look alot younger, I get carded for anything that you get carded for (cigarrettes, Beer, etc.). Some say I have a baby face (STILL!!!), which I haven't really liked untill I realised I'm 40 years old, lol. I don't have any pictures of myself or family members on my computer. Kind of a deal I made with my wife for getting one in the first place. Just call me Chris for my name, and make up whatever you want for the promotional character. Since no one else has chimed in yet, My son James would probably be a good candidate. He is 16 years old, around 340 pounds, 6'5" so far... He has alot of energy to be so big. He likes to try doing flips and stuff on the trampolene to give an idea. All his skills would be pretty average, definately a heavyweight. He tower's over all his friends in School, they all look like they should be ten years younger then him when standing next to him, lol. His Coach's at school always start calling me months' before football even starts (Can he play? I can take him to get his physical!). Pluss, he likes wrestling, and is thinking (I am actually considering doing it too) about going to Ohio Valley Wrestling School, and taking their coarse's. I am actually thinking about paying for it for him.

(I'm at work so cant see game right now but I think this will be clear enough) Name: Donald Drogseth Birth date: May 1986 Character Name: Master DED Man Size: Heavy Weight Type: Manager Alignment: Heal Gimmick: Egomaniac Popularity: Place around the level of the people you have me manage. No wrestling abilities Good: Mic; Acting; Charisma Low: Looks; Ref; athletic skills For Gimmick performance ratings Heal: High Face: Okay Bump up the skill that would help with ****y/egomaniac type, lower menacing, and up the humor one.

Name: Jason Kain Short Name: Mr. Kain Gender: Male Birth Month: February Birth Year: 1980 Status: Active Wrestler Style: MMA Crossover Size: Heavyweight Personality: Joker Attitude: Professional Face Gimmick: Machine Heel Gimmick: Man Beast Loyalty: None Favoured Role: Usually: Wrestler, Occasional Wrestler, Road Agent Sometimes: Colour Commentator Language Skills: Fluent: English Passable: Spanish Basic: German, Japanese Main Finisher: Overload - Submission Other Finisher: Asbury Park Press - Pinfall Nationality: American Active: USA, Canada, Mexico Personal: Very Religious Babyface Performance: 78% Heel Performance: 90% Cool Performance: 38% ****y Performance: 62% Crazy Performance: 88% Legit Performance: 90% Comedy Performance: 70% Weasel Performance: 35% Brute Performance: 65% Weird Performance: 85% Wholesome Performance: 68% Brawling: 88% Puro: 79% Hardcore: 95% Aerial: 23% Flashiness: 31% Mat Work: 70% Chain Wrestling: 70% Submissions: 80% Microphone: 75% Charisma: 57% Acting: 85% Announcing: 77% Athleticism: 62% Toughness: 75% Stamina: 61% Power: 73% Basics: 90% Psychology: 71% Safety: 44% Consistency: 52% Selling: 50% Respect: Whatever you want Looks: 48% Superstar Quality: 55% Intensity: 80% Stiffness: 91% Resiliance: 95% Menace: 88% Refereeing: 30% MMA Style: 80% Popularity: Tri-State should be higher than everywhere else, but you can put me at whatever you want. Physical: Head: 100% Body: 74% Arms: 100% Legs: 74%

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;180206]I downloaded that file as well. Which promotions are fake?[/QUOTE] The Fake ones are: Corazon de Leon Lucha Libre Dutch Championship Wresting European Womens Wrestling Generic Wrestling Pro Entertainment German Championship Wresting Icelandic Professional Wrestling Italian Championship Wresting Mexican Professional Wrestling New Championship Wrestling Scottish Wrestling Entertainment Womens Wrestling Entertainment From another database League Against The McMahon Family (EWR) Mid Atlantic Wrestling (CornellVerse)

cheers to eeryone who have given me there information. but i would like to say that MrKain example is perfect, tht wat a want, it would help me alot, please read his one and style yours the same way to help me out plz, if u find it hard to do it lik tht u dnt have to, but be prepared to have stats tht u didnt want because i dnt kno ok cheers

Archived