Two Player C-Verse Game (Not Dynasty!)

Would anyone here like to play a two player Cornellverse game, ideally as a TCW/SWF war? I'm not looking for a dynasty, just a two player game to keep things interesting. Or if there are any completely mad people out there, we could set up a 4 player game. It would be mad, people would probably drop out but it would also be fun. Afterall, the USA does kinda have 4 major promotions now. :) Derek B

Hmmm.... choices, choices, choices. If you guys want to play a 4 player game, that would be fun. I can stretch to doing a basic diary (so that everyone knows whats going on in the game) if anyone wants to run one but I'm not fussed about it. I keep notes on my shows anyways so it would be no hassle at all to set up. I am however waiting for Monday's update to the data before starting, I want the full histories and everything from the start. I get the feeling that if we're doing a 4 way war that I might be left with USPW. I'm happy trying a game as anyone, it's a fun challenge :) Craig, Sigil, Skillz? You guys up for a 4 player game? Derek B <-- mad

I am, but i've never done a multi-player game over the internet just with my my room mates all of our computer networked so all someone has to do is look up the game on my computer and take there turn from theres. You can reach me on MSN messager with [email]Night_Raven9000@yahoo.com[/email], or on AIM with Kickphat

You'll never guess my email. Wait for it... [email]sigilistic@hotmail.com[/email] :p Incidentally that's also my MSN handle. I actually wouldn't mind playing USPW Derek, but if you have your heart set on them that's cool. I'm cool with playing any of them. Hammering out the logistical stuff, what sort of parameters would we be playing with? Would any areas be turned off? What about the World settings? I look forward to the ensuing madness! :D

Archived