North of the Border- Evolution of Wrestling

[B]"Evolution, not Revolution "[/B] That was the phrase from esteemed owner of NOTBPW (the top promotion in Canada, and respected for it's in-ring action) Dan Stone, as I left his office on Christmas Eve 2006. I had been part of NOTBPW's backstage team for a while now and even had input on the booking of the lower-card feuds, fans were also beginning to recognise me in my T.V role as the face of the NOTBPW Championship commitee. However his daughter Victoria Stone wanted to step down from being head-booker to re-concentrate on her wrestling career...she still felt she had plenty to offer inside the ring and felt that her prescence could help fans take more notice of the womens division. To tangent off here briefly, I have alot of time for Victoria Stone, with her natural beauty, genuine in-ring skill and the fact that she is married to arguably the best wrestler in North America , if not the world over the past decade in Sean McFly..you would think she would have a massive ego, but surprisingly she does not. She is very pleasant to be around and work with. Mr Stone thought about maybe putting one of his son's on the booking team, or even taking over the book himself. But then he realised, that perhaps the fans were beginning to get fed up with the Stones constantly booking themselves in the main event, he knew he needed someone with a fresh perspective. That person with the fresh perspective was me. I was obviously surprised, delighted and a little apprenhensive when he offered me the role of head-booker.Also to my surprise he said I had free reign to do things my way, he wouldn't interfere...as long as my idea's were not too radically different from what the NOTBPW was used to, he reminded me that the fan-base will be prepared for an evolution, but not a revoltion. However as expected Mr Stone, did lay down some strong warnings. He said that if NOTBPW does not begin to rise from their current standing within the next 2 years, then I would be gone and that he would go back to doing things his way. He reminded me was taking a risk, especially when things weren't really broke as such, they were just stuck in too much of a comfort zone, that if he was not careful would become a rut, he admitted that he needed to shake things up, to take NOTBPW to the next level. He also warned me, that even though I had been on T.V ...he did not want to see me take advantage by placing myself as some kind of egomaniac authority figure like Richard Eisen in that 'god-awful sports entertainment' promotion a few 100 miles down the eastern seaboard. You could say this was an unexpected Christmas present to me from Mr Stone. What I have to make sure is that I turn the opportunity into a dream and not into a nightmare.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]O.O.C: [/B] Basically my original attempt at a TEW 2007 diary 'Purotainment' ..which was me trying to get a created small time Indy fed to rise from the bottom, went down the pan, when my game for that disappeared and came back all corrupted when I restored it. Anyway I'm giving this diary business another go- as lets admit it, doing a diary makes the game more fun to play- hopefully the game malfunction last time was a one off, and I can keep this one going for an extended run.

[I]I had a big meeting with the booking team on December 29th, and here is what went down.[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]Product changes[/COLOR][/B] [B]Decrease the match ratio to 80% from 90 %:[/B] I'm all for an emphasis on in-ring action, but the extra bit of time for things such as promo's and video packages...will help the wrestlers get over more. People are not going to care about a Tim Westybrook straight away, just because he does a promo, but they will begin to care about him more, once he cuts more promo's..and the fans begin to know what he is about, beyond the fact that he can wrestle and he's pretty good at it. [B]Increase the match danger from 20% to 60 %:[/B] The intensity and physical competiton is there, but I feel for the promotion to evolve and put itself as being a leader when it comes to in-ring product it needs to evolve from an old-school style to a more modern style. This also evolves into my next proposal [B]Traditional is still Key Feature, but also make Modern a Key Feature:[/B] Long term fans can still get their traditional fix, but we also looking to attract a next market, the IWC who prefer their hard hitting, fast paced action from the likes of CZCW and 4C or the Puro feds in Japan. [B]Title Names Up-dated:[/B] 1. Canadian Title becomes the International Title: Having our main title named the Canadian title, makes the fed sound like it is content to be seen as a Regional promotion with a strong following. I think calling the belt the International Title makes our intentions known that we are looking to expand beyond our comfort zone. 2. All-Action Title becomes X-Division Title: It just sounds snappier, and is in fitting with what the title will be all about. [B]A complete over-haul of the PPV's:[/B] It took a while to convince Dan Stone, that this needed doing, and it was the first time we really got into a heated argument over something. Basically I felt that the current PPV names sounded stuck in the past, alot of them such as Super Slam and Summer Smash, conjured up the sort of late 80's/early 90's revival product that USPW are putting on. I also felt that the PPV schedule lacked focus. So I proposed that we make 3 or 4 PPV's destination PPV's...the sort of PPV's where long term feuds will be settled once and for all. I asked Dan Stone what the most prestigious PPV's were he told me, The Ed Henson Memorial Cup in March, Mid Summer Madness in July and Winter War in December. I said as those PPV's already have a history, those PPV's can keep their name (though I did propose a slight amendment to Ed Henson Memorial Cup) and will become the 'Destination' PPV's. I said the other PPV names will be under review. [B]Here is the new PPV schedule for the new era of NOTBPW:[/B] January- [B]New Year's Up-Rising[/B] February- [B]Tough Love[/B] March- [B]Ed Henson Classic[/B] [I](Note -the Ed Henson Memorial cup will still be an important part of the PPV, but will no longer be the sole focus of it)[/I] April- [B]Retribution[/B] May- [B]Honor Bound[/B] June- [B]Jeopardy[/B] [I](Note - an example of compromise, some of the names I have just amended slightly from the original, alot of them mentioned the month the PPV was in....this one was Jeopardy in June....but in most cases the booking team, came to an agreement that was pretty unecessary)[/I] July- [B]Mid Summer Madness[/B] [I](Note- The second of the Destination PPV's)[/I] August- [B]Inferno[/B] September- [B]September Scramble[/B] October- [B]Obliteration[/B] November- [B]Nirvana[/B] December- [B]Winter War[/B] [I](Note- The final of the Destination PPV's...we also agreed that we should aim to make this the biggest PPV of the year.)[/I] [B]Roster Size:[/B] We all agreed that the current small roster size was making us look Bush-League and that we were badly in need of an injection of new talent, and we need them in quickly. Dan Stone warned me not to sign any drug-users...as they are unreliable and make for bad publicity. He also remined me, that under-trained wrestlers make the product look amateurish... I said to be honest, I'm aware of that and know of the reputation NOTBPW has for only using properly trained wrestlers. ____________________________________________________ In the following week I had managed to persuade both [B]PGHW [/B]and [B]WLW [/B]In Japan, and [B]OLLIE[/B] in Mexico...to agree to signing working agreements with us. This will enable us to possibly bring in talent in on loan from those companies, it also gives our roster, an opportunity to go out on loan to those companies and get some international experience. I feel that by letting our roster have the opportunity to work with the talent in those companies,they will only improve.

[B][B][COLOR=darkred]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling- Wed Jan 3rd 2007 [/COLOR][/B][/B] [B][COLOR=black]Jeremy Stone vs Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] Jeremy Stone is a long term established main eventer in NOTBPW and a multi-time Canadian Champion. He is now looking to once again be on top of NOTBPW and want's to be in a position to challenge Sean McFly for the newly re-named International Title. Standing in his way though is fast rising star Johnny Bloodstone. Bloodstone has already gained victories over the illustrious Stone family in tag competition and gained his first singles victory over the family with a big win over Duane Stone at Winter War, and is looking to continue his recent winning streak over the first family of NOTBPW. Who ever wins this match will put themselves in pole position to challenge for Sean McFly's International Title at New Years Up-Rising. [B]Tag Title Match: CAN-AM Blondes vs The Flying Stones[/B] Dean 'The Natural' Carvill and 'Dr' Owen Love...collectively known as the CAN-AM Blondes succesfully retained their titles in the re-match over The McWade Brothers at Winter War and put to bed the Brothers challenge once and for all, when they beat the burly mountain men for a third time. Now they have new challengers in the form of Duane and Edd Stone...the pair have decided to refocus their attention to reclaiming tag team gold. The youngest of the Stone family, have yet to gain tag team gold together, but appear determined to make that happen. [B]Also confirmed for the show are-[/B] [B]Women's 4-way Elimination: Victoria Stone vs Stephanie Hazel vs Tamara McFly vs Emma Bitch-[/B] The winner earns a title shot against Womens champion Melody Cuthill [B]Tim Westybrook vs Derek Frost[/B] [B]Dark Angel vs Mighty Cavanagh[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [I]O.O.C: Will post up the first show tommorow, as ever feel free to leave[/I] [I]Predictions.[/I]

Jeremy Stone vs [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] Jeremy Stone is a long term established main eventer in NOTBPW and a multi-time Canadian Champion. He is now looking to once again be on top of NOTBPW and want's to be in a position to challenge Sean McFly for the newly re-named International Title. Standing in his way though is fast rising star Johnny Bloodstone. Bloodstone has already gained victories over the illustrious Stone family in tag competition and gained his first singles victory over the family with a big win over Duane Stone at Winter War, and is looking to continue his recent winning streak over the first family of NOTBPW. Who ever wins this match will put themselves in pole position to challenge for Sean McFly's International Title at New Years Up-Rising. [I]Johnny Bloodstone is your future and will blow the roof off with Sean McFly[/I] Tag Title Match: [B]CAN-AM Blondes [/B]vs The Flying Stones Dean 'The Natural' Carvill and 'Dr' Owen Love...collectively known as the CAN-AM Blondes succesfully retained their titles in the re-match over The McWade Brothers at Winter War and put to bed the Brothers challenge once and for all, when they beat the burly mountain men for a third time. Now they have new challengers in the form of Duane and Edd Stone...the pair have decided to refocus their attention to reclaiming tag team gold. The youngest of the Stone family, have yet to gain tag team gold together, but appear determined to make that happen. Edd Stone sucks and Duane is a great Main Eventer show should have a program against Dark Angel. CAN-AM Blondes area a great team and you need another young and diverse team to face them. Also confirmed for the show are- Women's 4-way Elimination: [B]Victoria Stone[/B] vs Stephanie Hazel vs Tamara McFly vs Emma Bitch- The winner earns a title shot against Womens champion Melody Cuthill [I]None of these other omen are quite ready for a title and the best way to get over a champion, cause Cuthill is a good one, is have her go against some one good in the ring.[/I] [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] vs Derek Frost [I]Next to Steve Flash, Westybrook has to be one of my favorite Canadian wrestlers[/I] Dark Angel vs [B]Mighty Cavanagh [/B] [I]They don't call him Mighty for nothing this kid can go all the way maybe give him a program against Hayes.[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B][U]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][B]Wed 3 Jan 2007[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Live from Windsor Arena, Windsor, Ontario (Attendance-5000) [/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]And on T.V across Canada on Canada On-Air (Rating: 6.20)[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Tommy London & Tom Townsend[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Womens Match: Jana Marie Bowen vs Helen Wheels[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JanaMarieBowen_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_HelenWheels.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Average womens match, this belonged on the pre-show and these two won't be bothering the top end of the division any time soon. JMB earned the win in about 5 minutes after a DDT.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jana Marie Bowen defeated Helen Wheels in 5:05 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]A video plays hyping up the main event between Jeremy Stone and Johnny Bloodstone.[/I] [B](B)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Non (X-Divison Title Match) : [/B] [B]Harrison Hash vs Craig Green[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Easy warm up match for Harrison Hash against one half of NOTBPW's resident jobber tag team the Kelowna Playaz, before he puts the X-Division title on the line at New Years Up-Rising. The X-Division champion put the match to bed after approx 6 1/2 minutes with an Image Breaker (Invered double underhook face-buster). [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Harrison Hash defeated Craig Green in 6:36 by pinfall[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Tommy London & Tom Townsend procede to talk up the forth-coming encounter between Dark Angel and Mighty Cavanagh London pointed out that Cavanagh has torn through the lower end of the roster but has yet to get a win over what is considered the big-guns of NOTBPW. Townsend piped in rather bluntly 'this is because he is all brawn and no brains'[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Dark Angel vs Mighty Cavanagh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Dark Angel managed to carry this match to at-least being fairly enjoyable, as Cavanagh was plodding around the ring and unfortunately looked a bit sluggish. This match was a good case for Dark Angel being able to put on at-least a half decent match with a broomstick, as unfortunately Cavanagh looked half way to being that. That said I've seen Cavanagh perform better, alot better but he was really off his game tonight. Still the fans were still fairly into the match and the finish lifted it...[/LEFT] [LEFT]Cavanagh had managed to get Dark Angel up on his shoulders for his Mighty Press Slam Finisher, but then Angel locked in a newly debuted submission move (a variation on the Anaconda Vice) that eventually wore-down Cavanagh, applying the pressure even more until the big man slumped to the mat. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Tommy London commented that Dark Angel calls the new finisher, the Wings of Damnation and claimed that this submission hold appears to make Dark Angel an even more dangerous competitor than before. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dark Angel defeated Mighty Cavanagh in 9:51 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Helen Wheels is back-stage with the CAN-AM Blondes [/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][I](As well as being a womens division competitor, Wheels is also the resident NOTBPW backstage interviewer.)[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]No Matter who you are....[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Helen Wheels:[/B] You face a new challenge from the Flying Stones tonight for your tag team belts, what are your thoughts on this[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]The Natural:[/B] Well Naturally I feel that we will win, no matter who will be facing us for the belts the CAN-AM Blondes will come out on top[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Helen Wheels:[/B] But this a new challenge, all you have faced for the past few months have been ther McWade Brothers[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Owen Love:[/B] Did you not hear my partner, no matter who will be facing us...we will still beat them..because well , lets face it we are just that good.[/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]Rating: D-[/B][/COLOR] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I][B]Notes:[/B] The CAN-AM Blondes blow hot and cold on the mic, and unfortunately this promo time was pretty dull and generic, they tend to improve when they've fully got into the swing of a fully heated rivalry.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Womens Champ Melody Cuthill comes out to join the commentators for the next match , to virtually no reaction so it shows how much the fans[/I] [I]really care about the Womens Division.[/I][B] (E)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]Match #3: Women's Contenders Elimination: Elimination: [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]Tamara McFly vs Victoria Stone vs Stephanie Hazel vs Emma Bitch[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EmmaBitch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]As much effort as these ladies put in, they will never be as over as the men, which is unfortunate as their are some pretty decent athletes here, who can put some of the male roster to shame, in terms of in-ring ability. Order of elimination was Emma Bitch via Victoria Stone after a Stone-Plex (Cradle Suplex), then Victoria Stone did the same to Tamara McFly. This left Stone in the ring with Stephanie Hazel, Stone looked like she was going to eliminate all 3 of her opponents in a row, but Hazel rolled up Stone and got in a sneaky pinfall victory with her foot on the ropes. [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Tommy London chimed in that Victoria Stone was robbed, as ever Townsend has to go against London's opinion and put over Hazel as simly being smarter than Victoria Stone and getting the job done. Melody Cuthill commented that she won't be letting Hazel do the same to her.[/I] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Stephanie Hazel defeated Victoria Stone, Emma Bitch and Tamara McFly in 11:34; the order of elimination was Emma Bitch first, then Tamara McFly, and finally Victoria Stone. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Melody Cuthill then gets up from the announce booth and stares down Stephanie Hazel , who does the same back from the ring[/I] [B](E)[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The cameras go backstage once more where Johnny Bloodstone is about to cut a promo on his match with Jeremy Stone[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]It's still about Stone...Bloodstone that is[/U][/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]" Everyone knows that the Stones have pretty much dominated NOTBPW since it's inception, but I'm about to make them relics of the past, it's time for someone else to take the top spot in this company, and that person is me. I've beaten you before Jeremy Stone, but one thing that bothers me is that people still claim that I can't beat you in singles competition, and it pains me to say it but the records do show that.[/LEFT] [LEFT]But tonight the one thing you have left over me ends and I will show all the doubters why I am the best in NOTBPW and why I will soon be where I belong at the top as the International Champion ! "[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: B ([/B][I]Good natural promo,that put over Bloodstones growing reputation and ambition to to be the best) [/I] [I]____________________________________________________________[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]We are back with the Two Tommy's who get in some hyper-bole for the tag title match between CAN-AM Blondes and Flying Stones. They go through some bullet points, such as this being the CAN-AM Blondes first title defence against a team that is not the McWade Brothers and the Flying Stones looking for the first tag team title victory.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]Match # 4: Tag Title Match: [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=black]CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs Flying Stones (Duane Stone & Edd Stone)[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]VS[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Though the Blondes have only been tag since April last year, they are proving to be an effective unit and are getting better with each match. This match was a nice change of pace for the pair, from the brawls they had with the McWade Brothers. This was good solid tag action all the way with the momentum swinging back and forth between either team and at several points in the match it looked like the Flying Stones were finally going to get that elusive tag title win, but the CAN-AM Blondes managed to retain and to be honest the Flying Stones only have themselves to blame. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Edd Stone sprung over the top turnbuckle with a springboard drop kick and was intending to nail The Natural , howeve the Natural managed to duck and he nailed his brother Duane instead. The Natural, then tagged in Owen Love and the tag champs finished off an isolated Edd Stone with the CAN-AM Xpressway (Double sling-shot inverted suplex) [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Can-Am Blondes defeated The Flying Stones in 13:54 when Owen Love defeated Edd Stone by pinfall [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Afterwards the CAN-AM Blondes picked up their belts and celebrated , looking all pleased with themselves[/I] [B](D-)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The Two Tomnmy's go back into match hype mode again, as they do their best to make people care about the match between Tim Westybrook and Derek Frost, but everyone knows this is T.V filler between two mid-carders badly in need of a good feud to give them some some direction.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tim Westybrook vs Derek Frost[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DerekFrost.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Pretty bland heavyweight match , you know the sort chop-punch-kick, clothesline, back body drop etc....[/LEFT] [LEFT]Westybrook with the right opponent can pull out better matches than this, but Derek Frost is not that right opponent. Derek Frost is a mediocre brawler, who is unlikely to rise above the lower end of the mid-card. It looks like Westybrook may well get their opportunity though to engage in a feud with a higher-end worker, when resident NOTBPW bad-ass R.K Hayes decided to take it upon himself and attack the self proclaimed Iron Man...referee Clarence Garcia had no choice but to call for the bell, and earn Westybrook the win via a DQ, much to the displeasure of the crowd, who never like to see a winner decided in that sort of manner. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Tim Westybrook defeated Derek Frost in 7:37 when Derek Frost was disqualified when R.K. Hayes ran in and attacked Tim Westybrook. [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]R.K Hayes and Derek Frost then look at each other, then look at the prone body of Tim Westybrook, they then procede to put the boots to Westybrook. Tommy London wondered what Hayes' problem is all of sudden with the Iron-Man.[/I] [B](D-)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The camera's turn to the back-stage area again where Jeremy Stone is with Helen Wheels[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]It's My Time Again[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Helen Wheels: [/B]Any thoughts on your match tonight with Johnny Bloodstone ? [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] Not so much thoughts about my match with that up-start Bloodstone, but more thought in general about my wrestling career. I'll be honest with everyone here my career is not what it should of been the last 5 years, for sure I've had been part of some memorable matches, but when was the last time I was at the very top of this company as champion...5 years ago...for that matter when was the last time I held any sort of gold...I'll tell you when... March 2003 when I held the Ed Henson Memorial tag team cup...and for Jeremy Stone that simply isn't good enough. [/LEFT] [LEFT]There's talk amongst the wrestling world, that I am washed up when it comes to being able to the beat the best wrestling has to offer, but I will show them that they are hungry as ever to be the best, it's about time Jeremy Stone was holding some gold again.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: B+[/B] [I](Jeremy Stone is not naturally charismatic with the mic, but the fans bought into his 'honest' promo)[/I] ____________________________________________________________[/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]It Was Your Fault...No It's Your Fault....[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]We cut to another part fo the backstage area where Duane and Edd Stone are in the locker-room, we can't hear what they are saying but it looks pretty heated between the two, but they stop before coming to blows and agree to settle their differences for now. [/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Tommy London says that the Flying Stones need to put this behind them and get back on the same page..he's seen so many teams break-up over a partner making a mistake in a match and it will be a shame to see a team as talented as The Flying Stones head down that well trodden path.[/I] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Rating: C-[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Just because the show has a bit of time to fill, a funky video plays show-casing NOTBPW International champion Sean McFly..showing of his cool moves and beating a variety of opponents, put to what sounds like some knock-off version of the Foo Fighters song My Hero.[/I][B] (B+)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Back again with the two Tommy's who hype up the main event between Johnny Bloodstone and Jeremy Stone. They put over that a win here for either man will put them in a great position to challenge Sean McFly for the International title.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #6: The Main Event: Jeremy Stone vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]This wasn't quite a classic, but was still a very good match and a real-treat for a T.V main event. It started off a bit slowly for the first 10 minutes, as neither man really wanted to comit themselves into making a mistake for the other to take advantage, however things gradually intensfied and the match went back and forth with neither man really gaining the upper-hand. [/LEFT] [LEFT]What it turned into was a really solid technical wrestling match with neither of them giving an inch, they traded blows, they traded suplexes, they traded submission holds. You name it if one of them dished it out, then the other man dished it right back. [/LEFT] [LEFT]The finish came when after several escapes from each others submission moves, Johnny Bloodstone managed to lock in the Bloodstone Mutilation (Bridging grounded double chicken-wing) right in the centre of the ring, meaning that Jeremy Stone could not get his foot on the ropes to break it up, eventually Stone could no longer take the pain and tapped out in after an intense main event that went nearly 25 minutes. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Johnny Bloodstone defeated Jeremy Stone in 24:46 by submission [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkred]Post Match Face Off [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Johnny Bloodstone is still in the ring and picks up a mic[/I] [/LEFT] [LEFT]" Now I've proven I can beaten Jeremy Stone, now will you give me a title shot....Johnny Bloodstones time is now ! " [B](C+)[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]NOTBPW International Champion McFly appears at the entrance ramp and has a mic of his own [/I][/LEFT] [LEFT]" OK Johnny you proved yourself to be a worthy challenger tonight, so I can see no reason not to give you a shot at my title. But a worthy a challenger is all you be, because I will still be walking out the champion at New Year's Up-Rising " [B](B-)[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]The two then stare each other down,but don't come to blows as security manage to keep them apart, as the two Tommy's get all exited about the title match at New Year's Up-Rising.[/I] [B](B)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: C+:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Solid T.V Show, considering I currently have an under-staffed roster to work with, I was pleased with this effort. The main event delivered and the tag titles match was also pretty good. The rest was just filler but then again there was nothing really terrible about the show either.[/LEFT]

Over the past few weeks I've started to get responses back from the talent we are attempting to bring into the promotion. Some have come back to us and we are working out their contracts, whilst a few others have turned us down because they feel they can more money somewhere else. Anyway their is an influx of new talent that will be gradually incorparated into the NOTBPW roster. Dan Stone though wanted to know why were releasing Mammoth. He said we need all the wrestlers we can get right now, we can't afford to lose them. I simply told him, I had no plans what so ever for Mammoth, as I said he is an overweight lump, who add's nothing to the sort of in-ring competition centred product NOTBPW wants to be noted for. Dan Stone replied... [I][B]"you may be over-looking his potential, look at Dread...he's a great big man and if you had shown a bit more patience with Mammoth, then we could have turned him into the next Dread. "[/B][/I] I told Mr Stone to wake up, he's not the second coming of Dread and he's not exactly a youngster with bags of potential either.

[B][COLOR=darkred]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling- Wed Jan 3rd 2007[/COLOR] [/B] [B]The Stone Family (Dan Stone Jr, Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone & Edd Stone)[/B] [B]vs Johnny Bloodstone, Owen Love, The Natural & Harrison Hash[/B] Both Jeremy Stone and the Flying Stones endured tough loses against Johnny Bloodstone and the CAN-AM Blondes respectively. Here they look to avenge those loses as they team up with fellow brother Dan Stone Jr to take on Bloodstone, tag team champions the CAN-AM Blondes and X-Division champion Harrison Hash in a 4 vs 4 elimination match. [B]R.K Hayes & Derek Frost vs Tim Westybrook & Mighty Cavanagh[/B] Last week R.K Hayes attacked Tim Westybrook, during his match with Derek Frost...Hayes then further beat-down Westybrook and the Iron Man's opponent Derek Frost joined in. Westybrook teams up with Mighty Cavanagh who also has a history with R.K Hayes (the two had a hard hitting feud last year, that lasted several months). Can Westybrook gain some revenge or will Hayes & Frost continue to torment the Iron Man ? [I]It was recently confirmed on the official NOTBPW website that Tim Westybrook and R.K Hayes will face each other one one one at New Year's Up-Rising.[/I] [B]Dark Angel vs Stevie Grayson vs Black Eagle[/B] The new era of NOTBPW's high flying X-Division begins here as NOTBPW veteran Dark Angel taking on two exciting new debutants. Former TCW star Stevie Grayson was one half on highly touted tag team Youth Gone Wild, whilst Black Eagle has long been recognised as one of the top independent talents. With the title picture wide open in the X-Divison a win here for any one could catapult them straight to a title shot. Also set to appear in Match Action on the show are Sean McFly, The McWade Brothers and Victoria Stone. ___________________________________________________ [B][U]Matches confirmed for New Years Up-Rising[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW International Title: Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone [/B] [B]NOTBPW Women's Title: Melody Cuthill vs Stephanie Hazel[/B] [B]Tim Westybrook vs R.K Hayes[/B] [I]We also have news that Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr will team up in an international challenge match, to take on 2 imports from the WLW promotion. Just who they will face will be confirmed in the next couple of days. [/I] [I]The X-Division and Tag Team Titles will also be defended - opponents to be confirmed.[/I]

I'm liking the diary so far but a quick pointer on pictures. If you want them to show up for anyone except yourself, you have to host them online and not on your computer. Try [url]www.photobucket.com[/url] for hosting, it's free and you can upload lots and lots of them. And they have a handy generator for all the codes you need. I have a shortcut file with just those links so that I can copy and paste them quickly into diary entries. Other than that, two thumbs up so far! Predictions: Stones, Tim/Mighty and Dark Angel! Derek B

The Stone Family (Dan Stone Jr, Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone & Edd Stone) vs [B]Johnny Bloodstone, Owen Love, The Natural & Harrison Hash[/B] Both Jeremy Stone and the Flying Stones endured tough loses against Johnny Bloodstone and the CAN-AM Blondes respectively. Here they look to avenge those loses as they team up with fellow brother Dan Stone Jr to take on Bloodstone, tag team champions the CAN-AM Blondes and X-Division champion Harrison Hash in a 4 vs 4 elimination match. [I]This is a tough call but I see you trying to take the Stones out of the main event scene maybe not all together but at least a bit. Just don't do it too soon the Stones are great draws and only Blodstone doesn't need some serious building up before really being worthy of taking on the stones.[/I] [B]R.K Hayes & Derek Frost[/B] vs Tim Westybrook & Mighty Cavanagh Last week R.K Hayes attacked Tim Westybrook, during his match with Derek Frost...Hayes then further beat-down Westybrook and the Iron Man's opponent Derek Frost joined in. Westybrook teams up with Mighty Cavanagh who also has a history with R.K Hayes (the two had a hard hitting feud last year, that lasted several months). Can Westybrook gain some revenge or will Hayes & Frost continue to torment the Iron Man ? It was recently confirmed on the official NOTBPW website that Tim Westybrook and R.K Hayes will face each other one one one at New Year's Up-Rising. This seems like a great four man program building up Cavanagh by having him team occassionally with Westybrook and fight against R.K. Although I still can't wait to see the one on one Westybrook vs Hayes match. [B]Dark Angel[/B] vs Stevie Grayson vs Black Eagle The new era of NOTBPW's high flying X-Division begins here as NOTBPW veteran Dark Angel taking on two exciting new debutants. Former TCW star Stevie Grayson was one half on highly touted tag team Youth Gone Wild, whilst Black Eagle has long been recognised as one of the top independent talents. With the title picture wide open in the X-Divison a win here for any one could catapult them straight to a title shot. [I]Black Eagle is a younger better competitor than Dark Angel but untill Eagle breaks into the Canadian Market I can't see him winning. Although I think a Black Eagle, Dark Angel tag team would be great. Wings of Darkness.[/I]

[QUOTE=derek_b;181047]. Try [url]www.photobucket.com[/url] for hosting, it's free and you can upload lots and lots of them. And they have a handy generator for all the codes you need. I have a shortcut file with just those links so that I can copy and paste them quickly into diary entries. Derek B[/QUOTE] I had a feeling the picture links might not work...anyway I've set up a photo-bucket account, and will be replacing the dud pic links, with one's that will work tonight.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wed 10 Jan 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Live from Amherst Stadium, Nova Scotia (Attendance-2000) [/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]And on TV across Canada on Canada on Air (Rating 6.06)[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match #1 : Craig Green vs Marc Speed[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]A chance for Marc Speed to get in some experience before he makes his official debut and he got a confidence boosting with, over who else, but one half of the Kelowna Playaz. To think that the Playaz won the Ed Henson Memorial Cup in 2004, but their big push after that failed to happen and they mainly seem to be putting everyone over at the moment. In fact Craig Green did show some displeasure backstage about having to put Speed over here, so perhaps he is starting to get a little fed up of jobbing all the time. Speed won the match with his Turbo Injection (Brainbuster DDT) finisher. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Marc Speed defeated Craig Green in 6:01 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match # 2: Tamara McFly vs Emma Bitch[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EmmaBitch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]This match was better than anyone expected it to be...it was just a really fun, fast paced 4 minutes between 2 women going at it, it was obvious that both of them wanted to impress to keep themselves amongst the thoughts of the powers above in NOTBPW. McFly won the match with the Tammy Cutter (TKO) [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][B]Result: Tamara McFly defeated Emma Bitch in 4:04 by pinfall [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Rating: C-[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]A recap video plays highlighting the happenings of last weeks show, mainly focusing on the main event match between Johnny Bloodstone and Jeremy Stone, Bloodstone's official title challenge for Sean McFly's International Title and the Tag Team Title match between the CAN-AM Blondes and The Flying Stones [/I][B][I]([/I]B-)[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The two Tommy's welcome us to what promises to be an action packed show, then they move into hype mode for the opening 3-way contest between Dark Angel , Black Eagle and Stevie Grayson. Tommy London puts over that Dark Angel is going up against two un-known quantities in NOTBPW and that either debutant has a great opportunity to impress the championship commitee right away, if they can pull off a shock debut victory over a veteran of Dark Angel's calibre. [/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Dark Angel vs Black Eagle vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Good Junior/Cruiserweight contest....in the early going Dark Angel and Black Eagle seemed to have an understanding together and double teamed on Grayson, until the light went off in both their heads and they realised it was every man for themselves. The match then picked up a notch, with Grayson coming back into it...however it was Grayson who would be taking the loss as he was planted face first with the Descent Into Hell (Spinning sit-out double under-hook face-buster) and Black Eagle wasn't quite in position to break up the pin. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dark Angel defeated Black Eagle and Stevie Grayson in 11:39 when Dark Angel defeated Stevie Grayson by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I][B]Notes:[/B] As ever Dark Angel's performance stood out. Black Eagle has champion potential, given the right push. Grayson meanwhile is not in the same league as his two opponents but managed to hold his own out there with them, and should be a solid addition to the mid-card.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]A video plays hyping the main event between the Stones and the team of Johnny Bloodstone, The Canadian Blondes and Harrison Hash[/I] [B](C+)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: McWade Brothers vs Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Steve Flash a former NOTBPW tag team champion, returns to an NOTBPW ring for the first time in 5 years. You would think his return would have of had a bit more fan-fare but the fact is though he had a solid run last time out with NOTBPW , he was never a true main event player. This time he appears to haven taken Thomas Morgan under his wing. Morgan is a solid worker who has been toiling in various indepedents, without getting the break he perhaps deserves. Anyway unfortunately the pair had to get in the ring with the plodding McWade Brothers on their debut and at times the match was a bit sluggish, and the returning veteran Flash carried the match to being at-least watchable. The debuting pair earned a shock victory when Thomas Morgan took Dean McWade by suprise- pinning the burly brawler with a small package. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Thomas Morgan and Steve Flash defeated The McWade Brothers in 8:53 when Thomas Morgan defeated Dean McWade by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] The McWade Brothers feeling some-what embarrassed by the manner of their defeat jump Flash & Morgan from behind and procede to put the boots to their victorious opponents. [B](E+)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Sean McFly vs Alysian Scottsfield[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]The bell had barely rung before this match was over...McFly sent a message to just how good he is by dispatching with his veteran opponent in only half a minute. A few chops , an irish-whip and a Delorean Driver (Spin-Out Power Bomb) is all it took to get the job done. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly defeated Alysian Scottsfield in 0:31 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=green][B]Laughable In Game Road Agent Note:[/B] Apparently Alysian Scottfield improved in flying skills. How can he improve in Flying Skills when he got 'squashed' in half a minute, [/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=green]getting in no offence what so ever ?![/COLOR][/I] [I]NOTBPW International Champion Sean McFly is still in the ring and he grabs a microphone[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]Call That A Warm Up ?[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]" Well I thought I was going to get a tougher warm up than that, before I put my title on the line at New Year's Up-Rising. Anyway it doesn't matter if I get a warm up match that last's one minute, five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes...oh what the hell even a match that last's twenty four hours in a day, that pretender Johnny Bloodstone wont be taking this belt away from me " [B](B-)[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT]Johnny Bloodstone then comes out from the back, and nails Sean McFly with his own title belt, he then proceeds to beat-down on a dazed McFly...until.... [B](B)[/B] Jeremy Stone comes to Sean McFly's aid chasing Bloodstone off [B](B)[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Tommy London put over his view that Jeremy Stone is a man of honour, and wasn't so much saving McFly because they are friends, but because he hates to see someone trying to take a gain the advantage cheaply, by attacking their opponent prior to their match with one another.[/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Townsend remarked that Jeremy Stone a washed up fool who has no right to stick his nose in the business between Sean McFly and Johnny Bloodstone and that he's only doing this to gather some lame attempt at revenge over Bloodstone because he couldn't stand losing to him last week. Tommy London then retorted back that Townsend was being ridiculous and that Jeremy Stone has his chance of revenge in the 4 vs 4 main event.[/I] [/LEFT] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Victoria Stone vs Jana Marie Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JanaMarieBowen_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Perhaps this womens match should have been on the pre-show , and the pre-show match should have been on T.V. Unfortunately JMB appears to be one of those women's competitor's who is still a little green around the edges and is quite a bit below the likes of Stone, Cuthill, Hazel and McFly. Victoria Stone is one of the best women's competitors not to be part of AAA or 5SSW in Japan but she struggled to get a decent match out of her opponent here. Victoria Stone won the match with the Stone-Plex. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Victoria Stone defeated Jana Marie Bowen in 4:42 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Victoria Stone then picks up a microphone and makes a quick statement...[/I] [I]" I may have been robbed last week, but one cheap loss isn't going to hold me back in my goal of getting that Women's Championship around my waist. Whoever comes out the champion after New Years Up-Rising I'll be waiting for them "[/I] [B](D)[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT]Feeling that the hype might as well start now a video plays hyping up the International Title match between Sean McFly and Johnny Bloodstone [B](B-)[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Tim Westybrook and Mighty Cavanagh are backstage with Helen Wheels[/I] [B][COLOR=darkred]He hates you even more than I do[/COLOR][/B] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] I'm here with Tim Westybrook and Mighty Cavanagh, who will be taking on the pair of R.K Hayes and Derek Frost...your faults before you head out to the ring ? [B]Tim Westybrook:[/B] Hayes, Frost...what you did to me last week was pathetic, you can beat me down by jumping me from behind but try beating me face to face, and oh yeah Hayes my partner tonight probably hates you even more than I do. [B]Mighty Cavanagh:[/B] Yeah that's right... Hayes .....our business will never...... be over... [B]Rating: D[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]Match # 5: R.K Hayes & Derek Frost vs [/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Tim Westybrook & Mighty Cavanagh[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DerekFrost.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT]Unfortunately Frost and Cavanagh were dragging this match down. Cavanagh seems really off his game lately and he's not going to impress by putting in consistanly below average performances like he has done of late. The match itself was for the most part a very formulaic tag contest.... the finish came when Hayes & Frost had Westybrook isolated in their corner and were double teaming him behind the referees back, Cavanagh was protesting to referee Matthew White. However all this managed to achieve was having R.K Hayes pull out a pair of brass-knuckles from behind the referees back, in which he nailed Tim Westybrook in the head with...when Matthew White turned about he counted to three, oblivious to what had just happened. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: R.K. Hayes and Derek Frost defeated Tim Westybrook and Mighty Cavanagh in 9:38 when R.K. Hayes defeated Tim Westybrook by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] This match is over, but Hayes and Frost aren't satisfied with just winning the message they want to send a message and proceed to beat-down their already beaten opponents. Cavanagh trys to fight back and appeared to be turning the tide, but in the end it was too much to take, as his bloodied partner was in condition to fight back [B](D)[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The camera's cut over to the office of the head of the NOTBPW chamnpionship commitee Matt Bray, in his office with him are The Flying Stones[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]'Come on one more...shot '[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT] [B]Duane Stone:[/B] We want a re-match for the tag belts [B]Matt Bray:[/B] And what makes you think you are worthy of another title shot ? [B]Edd Stone:[/B] You question if we are worthy...come on man...we're Stones [B]Matt Bray:[/B] Just because you're Stones it doesn't mean you have a divine right to have a title shot every month [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Yeah , we know and you know...we are good enough to be challenging for those belts, we deserve one more shot...look around, who else is there ? [B]Matt Bray:[/B] You have a point....the Kelowna Playaz never seem to win, can't really give the McWades another shot and anyway they just lost to that team, with Steve Flash and that new guy. So yeah, it looks like I have no choice but to grant you your re-match...however if you don't get the job done at New Years Up-Rising, you wont be getting any more shots at those belts until you've earned the right again. [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Thanks...and we will be coming out of Up-Rising with those belts around our waists [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Yeah...along as you don't stuff up like you did last time [B]Duane Stone:[/B] I stuffed up ?! [I]Tommy London then commented on the Flying Stones being given the re-match...Tom Townsend wondered if the two of them would be up to the task of challenging the CAN-AM Blondes as they don't seem to be on the same page with each other. London responded with 'I hate to say it, but for once you might be right' response to Townsend's assessment of the situation.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: SUKI vs Gregg Boone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GreggBoone.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Tommy London put over SUKI as a young talent from the orient, who has all the potential to make an impact with NOTBPW. The Japanese import dispatched with one half of the Kelowna-Jobberz Gregg Boone with relative ease , making Boone tap out with his Key-Lock variation the SUKI Special. This match was effectively filler before the big main event and a showcase for SUKI, who did look impressive on his debut. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: SUKI defeated Gregg Boone in 6:34 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The focus then switches to the main event as the combatants come out one by one, whilst the two Tommy's hype the match up.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: The Main Event : Elimination War: Jeremy Stone, Dan Stone Jr, Duane Stone & Edd Stone vs Johnny Bloodstone, Owen Love, The Natural & Harrison Hash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]VS[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]These matches never quite have the emotional psychology of a good old fashioned one on one contest but it did make for a fun T.V Main event. The eliminations took place in the following order: * Harrison Hash was eliminated by a Stone-Plex from Dan Stone * Edd Stone was then eliminated next from the Stone's team to make it three a piece, when like just like last week he fell victim to a CAN-AM Xpressway from the Blondes. * Duane Stone then got the advantage back for his team when he put away The Natural with a Stone-Plex of his own. * Owen Love then evened the score once again eliminating Duane Stone with a Love-Gun (Cross-Arm Pile-driver). * Johnny Bloodstone then put his team ahead for the first time, chalking up another psychological victory over Jeremy Stone..eliminating him with the Vein-Buster (Wrist-Clutch Fisherman brainbuster)... * Dan Stone Jr then restored it to an even conrest when he quickly pinned Owen Love with a small package. * That left Bloodstone and Dan Stone Jr as the final competitors, each representing their two teams, the two exchanged a series of near falls for nearly two minutes, until Johnny Bloodstone managed to get the Bloodstone Mutilation locked in forcing Dan Stone Jr to tap out. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Johnny Bloodstone, The Natural, Owen Love and Harrison Hash defeated The Stone Siblings and The Flying Stones in 27:51[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating B-[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkred]It's All Kicking Off...[/COLOR][/B] Sean McFly rushes out with vengeance on his mind, attacking Johnny Bloodstone...the two then engage in a brawl, and then the Stones and the CAN-AM Blondes start brawling with each other and the show ends in one big chaotic brawl [B]Rating: C+[/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: C+:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Another solid effort...the main event was decent and the opening X-Division contest was also pretty good , the rest wasn't all that great in terms of match quality. But the main thing is that storyline's were forwarded and matches were set up for the PPV. The Flying Stones re-match for the tag belts was confirmed on the show and Dark Angel appears to be the most obvious choice to face Harrison Hash for the X-Division title. Quite a few debuts as well but with not alot of fan-fare, the roster had been so small, is that I could not really afford to give signings lengthy mega-hype.... build-ups , which means I'm having to throw them out there into action straight away.[/LEFT]

[B][COLOR=darkred]News from NOTBPW[/COLOR][/B] One half of the tag team champions Dean ‘The Natural’ Carvill has signed an exclusive written contract extension with the promotion run by the esteemed Stone family. It was thought that there were several other promotions wanting his services including Canadian rivals CGC. It has been confirmed that WLW will be sending over Awesome Thunder and Ketsu Ketsamarane (who will be working under his Blood Raven moniker) to face Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr at the New Years Up-Rising PPV. It is confirmed that the pair of Steve Flash (returning to NOTBPW for the first time in 5 years) and Thomas Morgan, will be teaming up full-time and will be working under the team name of Honest Day’s Pay. The team earned a win on their debut over the McWade Brothers.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]Preview for NOTBPW- New Years Up-Rising[/U][/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] NOTBPW are set to run their first PPV of the year on Saturday 13 January, and will take place at the Civic Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. The show will be headlined by the International Title match between Sean McFly and Johnny Bloodstone. Here is a run down of the card. [CENTER][B]International Title : Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B] [/CENTER] Johnny Bloodstone has been on a roll of late, earning victories over Jeremy Stone on consecutive nights. However Sean McFly will be a different proposition and the International Champion is someone Bloodstone has yet to beat in singles competition. Things started to get more heated between the two, when Bloodstone made his intentions known in a post match attack on Sean McFly. McFly returned the ‘compliment’ later in the night and security were having trouble keeping these two apart at the end of the show. [CENTER][B]Tag Titles: CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs The Flying Stones (Duane Stone & Edd Stone)[/B] [/CENTER] The younger Stone pairing, begged for one crack at the Tag Titles on the latest edition of Championship Wrestling…despite the fact that they have obviously been having communication problems of late. They were granted the title shot, but were told that they must win, otherwise they go back to the bottom of the tag team rankings. Can the Flying Stones put their recent communication problems behind them and win the belts from the CAN-AM Blondes ? [CENTER][B]X-Division Title: Harrison Hash vs Dark Angel[/B] [/CENTER] Harrison Hash faces possibly his toughest test since becoming X-Division champion as he faces the challenge of Dark Angel. Will Dark Angel once again claim championship in gold in NOTBPW or will Harrison Hash, further his growing reputation with what would arguably be the biggest win of his career ? [CENTER][B]International Challenge Match: Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone vs (From WLW) Awesome Thunder & Blood Raven[/B][/CENTER] Arguably the two most decorated wrestlers in the history of NOTBPW, face a fresh challenge from the orient as they face the WLW pair of Awesome Thunder and Blood Raven. Will he Stone Brothers see off the challenge of Thunder and Raven or will the high-flyers from WLW shock the fans in Ottawa, with a win over two of NOTBPW’s main event players. [CENTER][B]Grudge Match: R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook[/B] [/CENTER] R.K Hayes appears to be getting the better of Tim Westybrook, since he decided to take a dislike to the ‘Iron Man’ . Can Westybrook rise to the challenge or will NOTBPW’s resident Bad-Ass continue his run of torment. [CENTER][B]Women’s Title: Melody Cuthill vs Stephanie Hazel[/B] [/CENTER] Hazel won (some would say stole) a victory in a 4 way elimination contenders match to earn her shot at Melody Cuthill’s belt. [CENTER][B]Mc’Wade Brothers vs Honest Day’s Pay (Steve Flash & Thomas Morgan)[/B] [/CENTER] Just added to the card this a re-match between the two teams. HDP earned a shock victory on their debut over the McWade’s. However the McWade’s showed their displeasure of their loss by beating down the debuting duo post-match.

I love this diary man, keep up the good work. I'm looking to do my own North of the Border diary but I'm waiting for the official 1.2 patch first. Quite surprised to see the awesome Stones losing so often but I suppose that is the aim of your diary, take away the Stones family domination and make it a more even playing field. It's got me hooked anyway. :P I can see an Edd Stone VS Duane Stone feud.

International Title : [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Johnny Bloodstone Johnny Bloodstone has been on a roll of late, earning victories over Jeremy Stone on consecutive nights. However Sean McFly will be a different proposition and the International Champion is someone Bloodstone has yet to beat in singles competition. Things started to get more heated between the two, when Bloodstone made his intentions known in a post match attack on Sean McFly. McFly returned the ‘compliment’ later in the night and security were having trouble keeping these two apart at the end of the show. [I]Bloodstone may be able to make it oer every Stone in the bok but he should really need to fight to get the title off of McFly. If he doesn't it won't mean as much.[/I] Tag Titles: CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs [B]The Flying Stones (Duane Stone & Edd Stone)[/B] The younger Stone pairing, begged for one crack at the Tag Titles on the latest edition of Championship Wrestling…despite the fact that they have obviously been having communication problems of late. They were granted the title shot, but were told that they must win, otherwise they go back to the bottom of the tag team rankings. Can the Flying Stones put their recent communication problems behind them and win the belts from the CAN-AM Blondes ? [I]The CAN-AM Blondes are an awesome pair and I know they just won the titles but thye again need to prove themselves and although Edd Stone needs an attitude adjustment I think Duane an Edd should win the titles and then CAn-AM should work to get them back and thne keep them awhile untill Flash and Morgan can come after them.[/I] X-Division Title: [B]Harrison Hash[/B] vs Dark Angel Harrison Hash faces possibly his toughest test since becoming X-Division champion as he faces the challenge of Dark Angel. Will Dark Angel once again claim championship in gold in NOTBPW or will Harrison Hash, further his growing reputation with what would arguably be the biggest win of his career ? [I]Dark Angel is a main envet calibre worker and should have little to no use for this title. He should be fighting Duane Stone if an epic super Jr. battle.[/I] International Challenge Match: [B]Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone[/B] vs (From WLW) Awesome Thunder & Blood Raven Arguably the two most decorated wrestlers in the history of NOTBPW, face a fresh challenge from the orient as they face the WLW pair of Awesome Thunder and Blood Raven. Will he Stone Brothers see off the challenge of Thunder and Raven or will the high-flyers from WLW shock the fans in Ottawa, with a win over two of NOTBPW’s main event players. [I]Jeremy and Dan have been taking too many losses to Bloodstone and so they need a good win.[/I] Grudge Match: [B]R.K Hayes[/B] vs Tim Westybrook R.K Hayes appears to be getting the better of Tim Westybrook, since he decided to take a dislike to the ‘Iron Man’ . Can Westybrook rise to the challenge or will NOTBPW’s resident Bad-Ass continue his run of torment. [I]Definately more build up untill Westybrook can eventually overcome Hyaes. this fued could last over a year.[/I] Women’s Title: [I]Melody Cuthill [/I]vs Stephanie Hazel Hazel won (some would say stole) a victory in a 4 way elimination contenders match to earn her shot at Melody Cuthill’s belt. [I]Except for Victoria Stone Cuthill is the only worker you ahve worthy of the titlte.[/I] Mc’Wade Brothers vs [B]Honest Day’s Pay (Steve Flash & Thomas Morgan) [/B] Just added to the card this a re-match between the two teams. HDP earned a shock victory on their debut over the McWade’s. However the McWade’s showed their displeasure of their loss by beating down the debuting duo post-match. [I]Morgna and Flash will continue to build wins trying to get to the titles,[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]NOTBPW - New Year's Up-Rising[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sat 13 Jan 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Civic Centre Arena, Ottawa, Ontario (Attendance-9'752) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And on across PPV on Canada 1-Choice (Buy-Rate - 0.3) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show[/B][/CENTER] A series of video plays hyping the various matches up-coming on the card [B]Ratings:[/B] Most scored around a D+, but the hype for the title match between McFly and Bloodstone got a B- [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match 1: Demolition Crew (Derek Frost & Alysian Scottfield) vs Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green & Gregg Boone)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DerekFrost.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GreggBoone.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] A match between two teams no one really cares about anymore. The Kelowna Playaz, were at one time a young team on the rise, but have been on the slide for about the past year and the Demolition Crew are now more of a part time outfit....Frost seems to be hanging out with R.K Hayes more and Scottsfield is really beginning to show his age. This was a pretty poor match, with the Kelowna Playaz...once again coming out on the wrong side of the win-loss column. Derek Frost earned his team the victory by taking out Gregg Boone with the Ice-Pick (Fire-mans carry slam) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Demolition Crew defeated The Kelowna Playaz in 3:53 when Derek Frost defeated Gregg Boone by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match 2: Frankie Perez vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] SUKI made his debut on the latest episode of Championship wrestling and looked impressive, here he takes on yet another NOTBPW debutant in Frankie Perez, and those who tuned into the pre-show were tuned into a little treat of match, that showed that these two could be soon rising up the card sooner rather than later, if they keep putting in these sort of performances. Though the match didn't go all that long, it was intense stiff action all the way. In the end Perez picked up a victory on his debut by locking in the P-Clutch (Arm-hook Sleeper) forcing SUKI to tap out. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Frankie Perez defeated SUKI in 6:16 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=green][I][B]Baffling Road Agent Note of the Night:[/B] Apparently they don't seem to click and it made for an awkward bout, I'd love all awkward bouts to be a C. A C tells me that the match could have belonged on the main-show, I'd love to know what the rating would have been if they had 'chemistry'.[/I] [/COLOR] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] The Opening video plays....it concentrates on the International Match between Sean McFly and Johnny Bloodstone and the Tag Title contest between the CAN-AM Blondes and the Flying Stones. [B]Ratings: Tag Titles Hype : D+, International Title Hype: B[/B] _________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's welcome us to the show, they segue into hype mode for the opening match of the night, which is the X-Division title contest between Harrison Hash and Dark Angel. Tommy London puts the match over as being the biggest test of Harrison Hash's career.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: X-Divsion Title: Harrison Hash vs Dark Angel[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match was one of those rare occasions when it was heel vs heel , but Dark-Angel is one of those heels who gets cheers anyway, just because he is so good in the ring, and the fans respect his quasi- gothic mysterious character...so he was in a round about way the default face in the match. Dark Angel carried the youngster to a decent match (despite not being 100 %, due to grueling schedule). It looked like Harrison Hash was going to win when he nailed Dark Angel with the Image Breaker, but the veteran kicked out at 2 1/2...Hash was shocked about what happened, and appear to lose his bearings Dark Angel took advantage by taking down Hash with an STO and then immediately looking on his recently revealed submission hold the Wings of Damnation. It was all too much for the youngster as he tapped out, reliqunishing the match and the X-Division title to Dark Angel. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dark Angel defeated Harrison Hash in 10:42 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=purple]Dark Angel wins the NOTBPW X-Divsion Title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Dark Angel 'celebrates' in the ring...all he does is stand in a crucifix post with the belt around his waist, sucking in the applause. Tommy London suddenly realises that Dark Angel has become the first 'Triple Crown' champion in NOTBPW and gets rather exited about that fact.[/I] [B](B)[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]No Fluke This Time[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [I]Honest Days Pay are interviewed backstage by Helen Wheels, they use this time to hype their upcoming match with The McWade Brothers.[/I] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] It appears that The McWades have been given a chance to avenge their loss to you tonight [B]Steve Flash:[/B] People say it was a fluke, but we beat them fair and square last time and we will beat them again.So you can bring all the pent up anger you like McWades, one of us will still be pinning one of your shoulders to the mat. [COLOR=black][B]Rating: E+[/B][/COLOR] [I]Just as Thomas Morgan is about to get his two cents worth in (it surely would not have been any duller than having listen to Steve Flash) , the McWades suddenly appear on the scen and level HDP from behind...the McWades lay into Morgan & Flash and eventually drag them towards the ring...[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: McWade Brothers vs Honest Day's Pay (Morgan & Flash)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a one sided affair as Thomas Morgan had already been busted open and Flash was also looking worse for wear after a vicious pre-match beating from the McWades [I]( London commended the pair of Morgan & Flash for trying to bravely fight on, Townsend on the other hand commended the McWades for sending a 'message' to the up-start pair).[/I] In the end it was too much for HDP to take as Dallas McWade picked up the win for the burly bruisers , pinning Thomas Morgan afer a Murder on the Mountain (Release Power Bomb) [B]Result: The McWade Brothers defeated Honest Days Pay in 7:51 when Dallas McWade defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall [/B] [B]Rating: D[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]Helen 'One Question' Wheels finds Johnny Bloodstone, I think you can guess what took place next....[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]It's My Time[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] So Johnny Bloodstone, you face Sean McFly tonight for the International Title...do you think you have what it takes to take the title away from him ? [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] It's not a case of think, it's more a case of I know . I'm destined to become the International Champion,and there's nothing anyone can do about it...certainly not the Stones...I've beaten them all, and certainly not Sean McFly. McFly may have beaten me before, but tonight that changes when I take that title away from him and wrap it around my waist. My time has come , it's Johnny Bloodstone's time to reign at the top ! [B]Rating: C+[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the up-coming Womens title match between Melody Cuthill and Stephanie Hazel[/I] [B](E)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Womens Title: Melody Cuthill vs Stephanie Hazel[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match really riled up the crowd and not in a good way, as they felt the wrong woman won. Melody Cuthill carried the match from start to finish, and had several near fall's on Hazel, however Hazel just like she did to Victoria Stone found a way to squeek out the victory, rolling over Cuthill and then earning the three count whilst using the ropes for leverage, which for some reason referee Clarence Garcia was too blind to miss [I](perhaps he was spending to much time ogling over the fit bodies of the two competitors in the ring, than concentrating on his refereeing duties). [/I] Cuthill then argued with referee Garcia in disbelief at what just happened, but he was having none of it and awarded the match and the Womens Title to Stephanie Hazel, as expected a chorus of boo's went off around the arena. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Stephanie Hazel defeated Melody Cuthill in 8:51 by pinfall, after using the ropes for leverage. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Stephanie Hazel wins the NOTBPW Womens title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] After the match Stephanie Hazel, celebrates by running around the ring and jumping up and down like a five year old girl, who has just opened her birtday presents. The over the top celebration, just riles up and already irate crowd even more...who felt that she did not win the belt from Melody Cuthill but stole it [B](E) [/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] We go to the backstage, where R.K Hayes is in his dressing room, he uses one of the backstage camera's to send a message to Tim Westybrook [CENTER][COLOR=darkred][B]Wrong Place, Wrong [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=darkred]Time,[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Fool[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] " Westybrook...I bet you askin' why I been puttin' a beatin' to you. Because I'm a frusrated playa, and when I'm frustrated, I just gotta dish out a beatin'. Those damn fools at the top don't look like they gonna be giving me any title shot's any time soon...so I thought I would send a message....by taking out one of this promotions 'rising star's....so I chose you...you were just the wrong fool at the wrong time. And I when I beat you down again boy..hopefully those fools will realise who the top dog is around here " [B]Rating: B-[/B] ________________________________________________________ We then cut to a different part of the backtage area, where the camera's briefly catch a glimpse of Sean McFly warming up for his title match....really it's just further opportunity for London to put over the fact that later on Sean McFly will be putting his title on the line against Johnny Bloodstone [B](C)[/B] ________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's then swich their attentions to hyping the International Challenge match between the Stone's and the WLW pair of Awesome Thunder and Blood Raven. Tommy London talks up Thunder and Raven's accomplishments and does his best to build themup as being genuine threats[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #4: International Challenge: Dan Stone Jr & Jeremy Stone vs Team WLW: Awesome Thunder & Blood Raven[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AwesomeThunder.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BloodRaven.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unfortunately this match wasn't quite as good as it should of been, it was little off the pace as unfortunately the WLW imports came over a bit fatigued. It wasn't a bad match but that was mainly due to the reliability of the Stones..but due to Thunder & Raven not being at a 100 % , the match had to be cut a little bit short from the intentioned 15 minutes it was supposed to go for, and at some spots were missed. However when they did get it right, the action still looked pretty good...and the Stones did their best to make the WLW pair look like they had a possbility of pulling off the 'upset' win..however the Stones got a confidence win, after coming out on the losing side of late (to Johnny Bloodstone in particular) as Dan Stone Jr picked up the win with the Stone-Plex...the cradle suplex finisher handed down to him from his father and also used by the rest of the Stone family. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dan Stone Jr & Jeremy Stone defeated Awesome Thunder and Blood Raven in 9:44 when Dan Stone Jr defeated Blood Raven by pinfall with a Stone-Plex. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I][B]Notes:[/B] I'm pretty sure when I signed them up, Awesome Thunder and Blood Raven were not all that fatigued..I should really take a closer look at peoples schedules.[/I] __________________________________________________________ [I]We go back stage again where Helen Wheels is with the Flying Stones[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Attitude Adjustment[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] I'm here with Duane and Edd, collectively known as the Flying Stones. Tonight they get a shot at winning the tag team belts...I'm here to find out how they are feeling before their match later tonight.... [B]Edd Stone:[/B] What are you now a psychiatrist or something ? [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Lay off her Edd she's only doing her job [B]Edd Stone:[/B] What job is that poking her nose into our business [B]Duane Stone:[/B] If you spent less time with your head up your rear and more time getting focused on our match, then perhaps we wouldn't be havin these communication problems of late [B]Edd Stone:[/B] I'm not the one with the problem ! [I]From the commentary table...Tommy London says it looks like Edd Stone needs an attitude adjustment, if he wants his team to have any chance of winning the titles tonight. Tom Townsend says that Edd Stone, is the only Stone that is growing on him and it's the rest of that pompous family who needs the attitude adjustment.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] ________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's then turn their attention towards the Tim Westybrook, R.K Hayes grudge match which is coming up next. Townsend as ever will suck up to any heel, saying that he thinks Hayes will be giving Westybrook a very hard lesson. Truth be known Hayes would probably even beat the living proverbial out of someone who was a kiss-ass to him.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was pretty much a hard nosed brawl from start to finish...which you think would be right down R.K Hayes street and it was, but Westybrook was ready to dish it back as much as Hayes was dishing it out to him, and in the end neither man could get the upper hand as they went blow for blow. The brawl ([I]I would have barely called it a wrestling match)[/I] spilled to the outside, the momentum of the brawl took the fight into the crowd...as they had steel chairs handed to them by the crowd..pummelling each other with the chairs...in the end referee Matthew White had enough and started a 20 count, with both men more intent on beating each other silly, in the end Matthew White had no choice but to call for the bell and throw the match out. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: R.K. Hayes drew with Tim Westybrook in 12:54 following a double count out[/COLOR][/B] The bell may have sounded but Hayes and Westybrook continue to fight, and their battle seems to be growing in intensity with each blow. Eventually the fight spills into a concession stand, selling T-Shirts with Hayes hurling Westybrook over the table, however that is not enough to keep Westybrook down, as he springs right back up..eventually security come along to break the fight up, because these two could have gone all night. [B][COLOR=blue]Rating's: Official Match: C-, Post Match Brawl: C[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]The camera's go back stage again, where the CAN-AM Blondes look ready to cut a promo[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Ring Dr Phil[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]The Natural:[/B] Hey Flying Stones, how the hell do you think you wil take these belts of us, when you can hardly get along with each other. Oh boy were we amused by your family quarrell earlier. [B]Owen Love:[/B] Yeah that's right, unlike you pair, we are not a pair of brothers seeing who can out-do the other one...we are as they say a team, and that's why we are the tag champs. When we beat you again, we suggest you really do give up and then go and phone Dr Phil [B]Rating: D[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's move into hype mode for the tag title match. London said he really does have to put the CAN-AM Blondes down as being the favourite for this match, because the Flying Stones relationship appears to be disinegrating with every passing second, but he reminds us that if the Flying Stones can get it together, that they have the ability to take the titles off the Blondes.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Tag Team Titles: CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs Flying Stones (Duane Stone & Edd Stone)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Much to the surprise of both the commentary team and their opponents the Flying Stones, started off like a house on fire, not looking like a team that had been suffering from communication problems at all, and even though the CAN-AM Blondes got back into it and briefly took control for a short spell, the Flying Stones still looked on the same page together and it turned into a back and forth contest, with both teams earning a series of near falls. But in the end the communication problems caught up with, the Stones .Growing in confidence... Edd Stone, unfortunately took that confidence to over confidence as he went to one of his flashy top rope manoeuvres to the outside onto Owen Love, however Owen Love side stepped his ego-tistica move and the young stone went crashing into the barricade...leaving him down and out on the outside. That left Duane Stone isolated in the ring....Duane managed to hit the Stone-Plex on the Natural but it was broken up by Owen Love. With Edd Stone still nursing his (self inflicted) injury on the outside...the Natural shook off the effects of the Stone-Plex, and teamed up on Duane Stone with Owen Love, to hit the Blondes awesome looking double sling-shot suplex finisher The CAN-AM Xpressway...Edd Stone managed to struggle his way back into the ring but it was too little, too late. [B][COLOR=blue]Results: The Can-Am Blondes defeated The Flying Stones in 13:44 when Owen Love defeated Duane Stone by pinfall with a CAN-AM Xpressway. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]The Can-Am Blondes retain the NOTBPW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Post Match:[/B] The CAN-AM Blondes another succesful title defence, to a mixed reception. Though they are heels they are beginning to earn some cheers from fans who are starting to appreciate their team work. [B](C+)[/B] Meanwhile Duane and Edd Stone are arguing over the loss, eventually the argument gets more heated and Edd Stone slaps Duane across the face, eventually securitycome in to pull them apart...before it turns into an all out brawl [B](D)[/B] [I]Tommy London commented that surely it was over now for the Flying Stones as a team, where do they go from here...he said that for much of that match, they looked like a great team , until Edd's ego took over and it cost them the match and the titles.[/I] [I]London then got on his soap-box about Edd Stone needing an attitude adjustment and that until, he changes it...he won't be rising to the top of the wrestling world like the rest of the Stone Family. Townsend reminded London, that no one went far in the world of wrestling by thinking about others but themselves, and that Edd has the right attitude.[/I] ________________________________________________________ [I]Once again we go backstage, where you guessed it some wrestler is having a microphone shoved in their face by Helen Wheels, this time it's International Champion Sean McFly ahead of his International title match with Johnny Bloodstone.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=darkred][B]If You're So Good ?[/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] So Sean, you put your International belt on the line tonight against Johnny Bloodstone, any thoughts on your opponent ? [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Bloodstone, you may of gotten the better of the Stones, but I'm sorry to break this to you, my un-beaten streak over you will also be continuing. Yeah you've earnt your title shot, I'll give you that...but then a few days ago you attack me from behind. What do you think that is going to solve ? ....trying to injure me ?, so I give up this title ? ...and they would just hand it to you, or weaken me, so it makes it easier for you ? But I thought you were soooo good, you could beat me if we both at 100 percent. Unfortunately for you Bloodstone I am at 100 % and I'm ready to show you just why I am the International Champion ! [B]Rating: B-[/B] __________________________________________________________ Another video plays hyping the title match between Sean McFly and Johnny Bloodstone (B+) [I]The Two Tommy's run down the tale of the tape for the two competitors, and go over the different 'advantages' they feel each man holds over the other.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: International Title: Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Once again Johnny Bloodstone showed that he belongs in the main event. This match was exciting action all the way, with both men pulling out the top level , performance that they are capable of in what was by far the match of the night. McFly started out the stronger, catching Bloodstone off guard with his high impact arsenal, but Bloodstone began to adjust and used his solid technical game to ground the champion and Bloodstone began to take more control in the second half of the match, he managed to get Sean McFly down with the Bloodstone Mutilation 3 times but each time McFly managed to make it to the ropes. Then again on the other hand McFly did earn very close near-falls himself, Bloodstone kicked out of the Delorean Driver and McFly even pulled out the 450 splash from his impressive arsenal but neither of those were enough to put his opponent away, but it was McFly who would come out victorious after nearly 25 minutes of action McFly hit his second Delorean Driver and this time it was enough to put Bloodstone down for good. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 24:01 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly retains NOTBPW International title[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] McFly celebrates with the belt around his waist to the approving applause of the fans, who chant his name in unison [B](B+)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: B-[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Not a bad PPV, though it was pretty average for most of the show and the International Tag was a disappointment if I'm being honest. The X -Division and Tag Title matches were good, without quite getting to that next level , whilst the rest of the card was far from terrible but wasn't great either. However the main event did deliver, and anyone who ordered the PPV will have felt it was worth ordering for that match alone.

Just to let anyone who has been following this aware, that I probably wont be updating the diary in the next couple of days...need to concentrate on simulating the next months worth of shows. I do intend to keep this one going for some time- probably until I've either got the company to Global in size or Dan Stone has fired me...hopefully the former. Mind you I intended to keep my last diary going, had it not been for the data malfunction.

I definitely look forward to you continuing this diary. I know that I have recently converted to copying my writeups into Word and then posting them instead of writing directly into the diary thread like I used to, so I understand wanting to get some more shows under your belt before you write some stuff up. Good luck!

NOTBPW is my favorite fed in the Cornellverse. They come in with some distinct issues this time around and you seem to be handling it well. The only problem I have with '07 is that the Stone's seem to have gotten knocked down a level as Victoria has lost some entertainment skills, Dan Jr. lost some mic skills, etc. Heck, even The Natural is toned down compared to '05. Also, with new grade levels for face/heel it is impossible to turn any of the family now save perhaps Edd. All that to say... keep up the good work! I'll be watching.

[quote=magichj;183273] Also, with new grade levels for face/heel it is impossible to turn any of the family now save perhaps Edd.[/quote] Every federation has it's hurdles, and the fact that most of the Stones only seem able to be mega-faces is one of them, I'd love to turn a couple of them...though to be honest it's Sean McFly that is most irritating in the face/heel grades...I'd love to turn him heel and have him feud properly with the Stones, but he's something like an E for his heel rating. Still it does not really matter what their alignment is, as long as they put on great matches and I know I have about Six workers (when fully fit) on my roster that can pull off top draw matches on a regular basis (B to A range), whilst most of the under-card are capable of putting on at least solid ones in the (C to B range). I'd also like some advice...I'm putting on great shows (the next set of show entries- have some absolutely killer shows coming up) but I seem to be haemorraghing money. So any idea how I can save money without hurting the current product ?

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/B] NOTBPW will be hosting the next edition of Championship Wrestling at the[COLOR=navy] [B][U]Maurice Richard Arena in Montreal on Jan 17.[/U][/B][/COLOR] This is the first show since the New Years Up-Rising PPV which saw Sean McFly and the CAN-AM Blondes make succesful defences of their International and Tag Team Titles but there were two title changes as Dark Angel defeated Harrison Hash for the X-Division Title and Stephanie Hazel continued her streak of shock and many would say cheap wins to grab the Womens title from Melody Cuthill. Meanwhile R.K Hayes and Tim Westybrook battled all the way around the arena to a double-count out draw, that carried on well after the bell had sounded. [B][U]Confirmed Matches for Championship Wrestling:[/U][/B] [LEFT][B]Sean McFly & The Flying Stones vs [/B] [B]Johnny Bloodstone & The CAN-AM Blondes[/B][/LEFT] The question on every ones minds will be can the Flying Stones still be able to co-exist, as it appears that Duane and Edd Stones relationship is beyond repair..they will be tagging with International Champion Sean McFly who succesfully defended the title against Johnny Bloodstone. Bloodstone will be on the opposite side of the ring once again tagging with the Flying Stones nemesis' The CAN-AM Blondes. [LEFT][B]Falls Count Anywhere: R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook [/B][/LEFT] This a re-match from New Years Up-Rising, in a match neither man would allowed to be beaten. With their previous contest going all over the arena,a Falls Count Anywhere stipulation has been put in place for this re-match as this feud between two of NOTBPW's toughest of the toughest gets more and more heated. [LEFT][B]Frankie Perez vs SUKI[/B] [/LEFT] Seen as two of the most promising young stars on the NOTBPW roster, the pair had a fine match on the Pre-Show of New Years Up-Rising that many said out-shone show of the matches on the main-show. Here they get a chance to show what they can do on T.V. Frankie Perez won the first match, will he get another win over SUKI or will the man from the orient even the score. [B]Steve Flash vs Dallas McWade[/B] At New Years Up-Rising the McWade Brother dealt up some pay-back for losing to Honest Day's Pay (Steve Flash & Thomas Morgan) in HDP's debut match by beating the newly arrived pair at New Years Up-Rising, that being said HDP had literally no chance when the McWades attacked the pair in a brutal backstage assault before the match had even started. Steve Flash gets a chance for revenge as he takes on of the McWades, can Flash get the win and some pride back for his team ?

Archived