North of the Border- Evolution of Wrestling

Sean McFly & The Flying Stones vs [B]Johnny Bloodstone & The CAN-AM Blondes[/B] The question on every ones minds will be can the Flying Stones still be able to co-exist, as it appears that Duane and Edd Stones relationship is beyond repair..they will be tagging with International Champion Sean McFly who succesfully defended the title against Johnny Bloodstone. Bloodstone will be on the opposite side of the ring once again tagging with the Flying Stones nemesis' The CAN-AM Blondes. [I]Edd and Duane have a real falling out and Edd walks out on the team while Duane is trying to tag out and Bloodstone and McFly are brawling on the outside. The Can-Am Blondes double team Duane and get the pin and the next show Ed Stone turns true heel and Joins Bloodsotnes new stable as he feels he doesn't get any respect as the youngest brother and he's joining the other young talent in a bid to pump some real fresh blood into NOTBPW.[/I] Falls Count Anywhere: [B]R.K Hayes[/B] vs Tim Westybrook This a re-match from New Years Up-Rising, in a match neither man would allowed to be beaten. With their previous contest going all over the arena,a Falls Count Anywhere stipulation has been put in place for this re-match as this feud between two of NOTBPW's toughest of the toughest gets more and more heated. [I]This really needs to build up more in favor of Hayes so that whhen Westybrook does triumph it's more impressive.[/I] Frankie Perez vs SUKI Seen as two of the most promising young stars on the NOTBPW roster, the pair had a fine match on the Pre-Show of New Years Up-Rising that many said out-shone show of the matches on the main-show. Here they get a chance to show what they can do on T.V. Frankie Perez won the first match, will he get another win over SUKI or will the man from the orient even the score. [I]A draw with neither men being able to truly beat the other in the time limit. A handshake and a partnership as a team with Perez's Japanese Style I think the two could be a great pair. Not sure if they are heels or faces. As faces maybe Team Respect as heels The New Solution.[/I] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Dallas McWade At New Years Up-Rising the McWade Brother dealt up some pay-back for losing to Honest Day's Pay (Steve Flash & Thomas Morgan) in HDP's debut match by beating the newly arrived pair at New Years Up-Rising, that being said HDP had literally no chance when the McWades attacked the pair in a brutal backstage assault before the match had even started. Steve Flash gets a chance for revenge as he takes on of the McWades, can Flash get the win and some pride back for his team ? [I]Steve Flash is Canadian Wrestling[[/I]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]NOTBPW - Championship Wrestling[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wed 17 Jan 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Maurice Richard Arena, Montreal, Quebec (Attendance-4'564) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And Live on TV Across Canada on Canada-On-Air (Rating: 6.10)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 1: Jacob Jett vs Marc Speed[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Both of these workers aren't quite ready to move up the card yet. Jett has an impressive move-set but often goes for too much flash and not enough substance, however if he works with the right people and keeps learning he will become a better all round wrestler and where better to improve your craft than NOTBPW ? Marc Speed on the other hand is a more competent overall worker but has nothing special about him and will probably be stuck in the lower end of the card unless he suddenly starts catching on with the fans for some unexplainable reason, some people have got to be part of the job squad in any promotion and I'm afraid right now Marc Speed is one of the prime candidates. Oh yeah the match...Jett won it with his version of the Shooting Star Press..the Jett Take Off. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jacob Jett defeated Marc Speed in 3:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 2: Melody Cuthill vs Helen Wheels[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HelenWheels.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Easy work out for Melody Cuthill, who is still seething about losing her title to Stephanie 'Feet On the Ropes' Hazel. Cuthill put NOTBPW's resident backstage interviewer away in just over 2 and half minutes with the Melody Maker (Twist of Fate) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Melody Cuthill defeated Helen Wheels in 2:41 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Show goes Live on T.V) [/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays, showing highlights from a previous show. Sean McFly, Johnny Bloodstone, Dark Angel, Owen Love, The Natural, Duane Stone, Edd Stone, and R.K. Hayes are all featured prominently. (Basically highlights of what happened at the PPV)[/I] [B](C+)[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]The show cuts backstage where Edd Stone walks in to a dressing room woth Duane Stone, who doesn't look too happy to see him[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]A Man Called Stone..paved the way[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Duane:[/B] I'm only tagging with you tonight because I'm contracted to...not because I really wanted to...what you pulled on Sunday...that hurt. [B]Edd:[/B] I understand..... [B]Duane:[/B] Understand what ? [B]Edd:[/B] That it must have hurt [B]Duane:[/B] Do you understand exactly what it hurt [B]Edd:[/B] Your pride, our pride as a team, our togetherness and most of all the pride of our family. [B]Duane:[/B] I'm not buying it...this attitude of yours it's been building for months...you've always been the black sheep of this family, you've always wanted to do things your way...I'm no fool Edd and seeing as the I've been the closest to you all these years.... [B]Edd:[/B] [I](Edd really starts to get all earnest and serious)[/I] Look Duane I know what you are getting at...but after we left the building on Sunday, after I had slept on it.. ...I did a bit of soul searching and I thought what the hell am I doing with my career...why am I tossing aside the support and experience of one of the greatest families in wresting. I asked myself why am I being such as punk, why am I being so obnoxious...when our very father paved the way for us to make our own legends. Duane what I did Sunday, I was wrong and I would understand if you never forgive me, but I want to do my best to make it up to you. [B]Duane:[/B] Well You can start by helping us and Sean McFly beat those punks the Blondes and Bloodstone. As they say Edd actions speak louder than words [B]Rating: D[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: 4-Way X-Division: Black Eagle vs Harrison Hash vs Stevie Grayson vs Craig Green[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This match had opening contest written all over it, throw 4 random Cruiserweights/Super Juniors out in the ring and see who can pull off the most 'spots' within the near 9 minutes this match ran for . You probably could have called it yourself... this was a bit of spot-fest and probably did not go down all that well with the more old-school fans who prefer two men telling a story in the ring. Biggest surprise was that Craig Green of the Kelowna Jobberz did not do the job in this one, that being said he did not win either...that honour went to Black Eagle who put away Stevie Grayson with the New Jersey Turnpike (Overdrive) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Black Eagle defeated Harrison Hash, Stevie Grayson and Craig Green in 8:41 when Black Eagle defeated Stevie Grayson by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________ [I]The camera's backstage catch up with Tim Westybrook who cuts a promo for his match later on with R.K Hayes[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Give Me A Little Respect[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] " Hayes you are one tough man, I'll give you that....but I showed on Sunday that I'm just as tough as you...neither us won that night, but then neither of us lost and I just know...I just know...a little part deep down inside of you, must have come away with some respect for me. I mean what do I have to do, damn near kill you or damn near die trying to gain that from you. I'm prepared to go those lengths ..are you ? " [B]Rating: C+[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Jeremy Stone vs Mighty Cavanagh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even god-like talent (in this case Jeremy Stone) have trouble pulling a good match out of the so called Mighty Cavanagh, and the big mans plodding around the ring really brought the quality of this match down and it took Jeremy Stone's experience to make Cavanagh look at-least half decent in the ring. Jeremy Stone put this one to bed when he made took down Mighty Cavanagh with an impressive German suplex and then made the big lump tap out to the Stone Hold (Sharpshooter). [COLOR=blue][B]Result: Jeremy Stone defeated Mighty Cavanagh in 7:39 by submission[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [I]Notes: The profile says the Stones signed Cavanagh, because they saw some raw talent...I'm wondering if they had a few too many bottles of Molson on the day they came to that conclusion.[/I] ______________________________________________________ It's time for a random video of one of NOTBPW's top stars, this week....X-Divison Champion Dark Angel. The background music seems to some kind of Death Metal racket...the video also put's over his accomplisment of being the only triple-crown champion in NOTBPW since the X-Divsion/All Action title was introduced [B](B+)[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [I]Sean McFly comes to the ring holding the belt he successfully defended against Johnny Bloodstone at New Year's Up-Rising, he soaks in the applause of the fans before grabbing a mic[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]I know you want a re-match...oh come on...you know you want it[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] " Johnny...you tried your best, but I'm afraid to say I'm still the champion and I know, you know it and these fans know it...you won't be taking this title off me, no matter how many challenges you make. You see Johnny , I would happily face you in a re-match, because I'm not afraid of you...and why would I be, you have never beaten me - [I](Tom Townsend is quick to point out that Bloodstone has beaten McFly in tag competition, but London is even quicker to respond that McFly was never pinned or tapped out to Bloodstone in those matches)- [/I]and I reckon right about now, you'll be swooning down here asking for a re-match , I mean that's how it works right ?" [I]Right on cue Bloodstone appears at the entrance way and picks up a microphone, but before he speaks McFly is jumped from behind by Bloodstone's partners for the night the CAN-AM Blondes and they put the boots to McFly...however the Flying Stones come charging out and start brawling with the CAN-AM Blondes, eventually the Flying Stones get the upper hand clearing the ring and showing (at least for now) that they seem to be a cohesive unit again. Bloodstone and the Blondes then [/I] [I]back themselves up the ramp to regroup[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for McFly's in-ring promo and C+ for the attack and save. [/B] __________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #3: Womens Match: Victoria Stone vs Emma Bitch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EmmaBitch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Basic women's match, Bitch has some potential but is way off being a challenger for the Womens title at the moment. On one hand I'd rather not have the added complication that a Womens division brings to the promotion ..it always seems like a bit of an after-thought. But I do respect Victoria Stones wishes to help womens wrestling find a bit more of an audience and the small little womens roster we have is not half bad, considering most of the top North American womens talent work for the AAA promotion. Victoria Stone won this match with the Stone-Plex, the cradle suplex that has won many a match for members of the Stone Family. [B]Result: Victoria Stone defeated Emma Bitch in 5:46 by pinfall [/B] [B]Rating: D+[/B] After the match Victoria stone picks up a microphone and makes a simple statement ' That woman's belt is on loan right now, it will be coming back to me sooner or later and I intend to make it sooner "[B] (D+)[/B] ___________________________________________________________ A video plays going over the feud between R.K. Hayes vs. Tim Westybrook and how it has led to tonights Falls Count Anywhere match [B](C)[/B] [I]We return to the two Tommy's who put over their views on the up-coming Hayes/Westybrook slug-fest...London said that going on his words earlier in the night Westybrook looks ready for the fight. Townsend layed into Westybrooks promo about respect and said that R.K Hayes is the sort of man who respects no one, whether you just let him beat the crap out of you or stand up to him.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: No DQ Match: R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was yet another all out brawl between the two, with neither man giving an inch..as expected the match did not stay in the ring very long, as the pair fought through the crowd, dishing out lefts, rights and chair-shots to each other with the odd suplex onto the debris thrown in, to remind people that it is still wrestling. Eventually the two fought their way up to the entrance ramp..Westybrook had managed to get the upper-hand and was in the process of suplexing Hayes on to the ramp...however the momentum of the move took him right to the edge and the two end up tumbling off the ramp together and taking a heavy fall right through a set of tables below (holy S*** ! chants from the fans) with both men barely able to move, referee Matthew White had no choice but to call for the bell and declare the match a draw. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: R.K. Hayes drew with Tim Westybrook in 12:28 when both were unable to carry on and match was stopped. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]Steve Flash is backstage and it's time to grab the next round of beers as he has a microphone.[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Tonight....McWade ....I....take.....you.....on[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] " McWade's you may of beaten me and my partner Thomas.....when you jumped us from behind....but..... lets see one of you get the better of me...when it's an even playing field. Tonight.... Dean I take you on.....tonight... I will get my revenge for the beating my team took at the hands of.... you.... at New Years Revolution" [B]Rating: D-[/B] [I]Notes: Did I not learn from the PPV, Flash is death on the mic ! I like Flash he's a dependable veteran who can still go in the ring... but note to self try not to let him near a microphone.[/I] ____________________________________________________________ [I]Back with the two Tommy's who try their best to spike some interest in the Frankie Perez vs SUKI rematch, London in particular put over how the two youngsters put on what was good little match on the pre-show of NYUR.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Frankie Perez vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Another solid match between the pair...SUKI as expected works a stiff Puro style, but then again so does Frankie Perez and the two willingly exchanged stiff chops and kicks with one another, it wasn't quite the cup of tea of some of the more old school fans but the IWC smarks lapped this stiff-fest up and this match had an added intensity that made it just that little bit better than their first encounter. In the end SUKI evened the score between the two, pinning Perez after a Mountain SUKI (Springboard backflip DDT) [B]Result: SUKI defeated Frankie Perez in 10:35 by pinfall [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]Notes: Apparently they still have awkward chemistry, but then again they pull out another solid match with one another, and with neither man mega over yet...the fact they still pulled out two matches against one another that were C and C+ can't be all that bad.[/I] After the match Frankie Perez goes over to shake SUKI's hand as a sign of respect, but the man from Japan just flips him off instead. [B](F-)[/B] [I]Less said about that ridiculous rating the better- feel free to ask me my feelings about handshake angles always getting naff ratings[/I] [I]__________________________________________________________[/I] [LEFT][I]Melody Cuthill is backstage and has requested some mic time[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]I want back what is mine[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] " Stephanie, you know it and I know it...I should still be the Womens champion, that belt does not belong around your waist. You stole it fro me, that victory of yours was a robbery, so I'm asking for a re-match to take back what is rightfully mine" [B]Rating: F+ ....[/B]usually apathetic crowd reaction, towards anything to do with the Womens Division. __________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Match # 6: Steve Flash vs Dean McWade[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The big lumps bringing the match down plague continues, as this was almost a mirror image of the Jeremy Stone vs Cavanagh match earlier in the night. The match was thankfully cut early when Steve Flash was starting to get the upper hand wearing down Dean McWade, when Dean's brother Dallas ran in and attacked Flash, making it a two on one, leaving referee Clarence Garcia no choice but to call for the bell. Arguably the worst match since I took over the book of this promotion. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Steve Flash defeated Dean McWade in 8:51 when Dean McWade was disqualified when Dallas McWade ran in and attacked Steve Flash. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The McWades continue their beat-down, until Thomas Morgan runs out steel chair in hand and chases the McWades off[/I] [B](E+)[/B] __________________________________________________________ [I]The camera's go backstage again where Johnny Bloodstone and The CAN-AM Blondes are ready to cut a promo[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Different but the same[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Bloodstone:[/B] I'm sick of you McFly...I'm sick of you being champion...I'm sick of your smug grin...every time you come out with that belt, slung over your shoulder...and most of all I'm damn well sick of you losing to you...tonight that will begin to change. First we and the Blondes here will beat you and happy families, then I will get my re-match against you and then...well lets just say, the outcome will be different next time. [B]The Natural: ....[/B]but the outcome will be the same for you Stones boys. I see you're now putting on this front now of being together, you're not fooling anyone, every knows you can't stand each other. Edd come on, stop messing around and just say what you really mean [B]Owen Love:[/B] That's right naitch, and it's not like they'll be challenging us for our belts anytime soon is it, because you pair of fools were told it was last chance remember, so really whats the point of you two still wanting to be together ?! [B]Rating: C+[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]Back with the two Tommy's who are hyping tonight six man tag main event. Main topic was the strained relationship between the Stones and whether or not Edd really did mean what he said at the start of show....London was skeptical but wanted to wait and see what Edd's true colours were, whilst Townsend as ever stirred the pot and claimed he was literally counting the minutes before the light bulb goes off in Edd's head and leaves his egotistical brother Duane for dust. [/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: The Main Event : Sean McFly , Duane Stone & Edd Stone vs Johnny Bloodstone, The Natural & Owen Love[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Not a bad match, but this definately felt like a T.V main event, and with six men involved you only really got to saw snippets of what all these talened men can do. The big moment in the match came when Duane Stone had managed to fight his way back to his corner , after being on the end of a heel beat-down for nearly 5 minutes.... The big question was who was he going to tag in and would that man accept being tagged in...he slapped the hand of his brother Edd, who came in like a house on fire.. with a springboard clothesline on Owen Love, a head scissors take down on Johnny Bloodstone and a drop kick on the Natural that sent the CAN-AM Blonde out of the ring. With Bloodstone and the Blondes trying to re-group on the outside...the Flying Stones and Sean McFly then took out their opponents simulateously...Duane with a dive through the ropes onto the Natural, Edd with a flip dive over the top rope onto Own Love and McFly with a moonsault onto Johnny Bloodstone...as expected this section of the match got the biggest pop of the night from the crowd. With the McFly/Flying Stones trio on the ascendency, they used that momentum and gained the victory after Duane put away Owen Love with the Stone-Plex. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly and The Flying Stones defeated Johnny Bloodstone and The Can-Am Blondes in 16:31 when Duane Stone defeated Owen Love by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C+ [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall Rating: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] By some federations standards that would be a solid show, by NOTBPW's standards it was a little below par. The main event wasn't bad, but was more there to drive along storylines than be the great match, all six of those men and capable of being in. The Hayes vs Westybrook slug-fest in the middle of the show was the match of the night...producing a genuine holy s*** ! moment when the two went crashing through a set of tables. But the likes of the Jeremy Stone-Mighty Cavanagh and Steve Flash- Dean McWade contests definately brought the quality of this show down and are not good representations of what NOTBPW is all about.

[B][COLOR=darkred]NOTBPW News[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]Next weeks Championship wrestling main event will be a contenders match between Johnny Bloodstone and Dan Stone Jr. As expected Johnny Bloodstone is not happy about this decision, and he had this to say...[/COLOR] [I]" This smacks of nepotism, just because they are the owner's sons they can waltz into having a title shot whenever they want...I'm the rightful number one contender and I should have my re-match with Sean McFly..what has daddy's boy done to get himself into this position lately....anyway it does not matter....I'll still beat him in this so called contenders match and they'll have no choice but to give me a re-match with McFly "[/I] [B]Behind the scene's insiders say the decision to put together this main event may of been made after these comments from head booker Matt Bray...[/B] [I]" The Championship Wrestling shows have not been bad at all, but they've lacked that spark of late, that match that will really get people talking the next day. The shows have been solid and everyone has worked hard but [/I][I]I feel we are capable of better and we may need to pull out an ace to remind people why NOTBPW is the place to see top quality in-ring action [/I][I]week in, week out "[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Set to take place at the Varsity Arena in Toronto on Wednesday January 24th Here are the matches that have been confirmed for the card: [B]Johnny Bloodstone vs Dan Stone Jr[/B] This contenders match was announced via the internet and obviously NOTBPW are hoping that people tune in to see what should be on paper a high quality contest. Bloodstone who feels he is the rightful No.1 contenders to Sean McFly's International Title was as expected not happy by the decision, but will still be out to prove he is the better man and lately he does have a very good record against the Stones. Dan Stone Jr on the other hand will want to prove once again why he is one of the top wrestlers in NOTBPW and a win here will catapult him right into the title picture. [B]Sean McFly vs SUKI[/B] The International Champion gets a non title work out against rising star SUKI, who has impressed of late after a series of solid under-card matches with fellow new-comer Frankie Perez. SUKI has proved himself to be someone not to be taken likely and the Champion will need to be fully focused to earn an upset win. [B]Dark Angel vs Black Eagle [/B] X-Division champion Dark Angel returns to action and much like McFly will be given a non-title test. Dark Angels opponent is Black Eagle a man, many fans are drawing comparisons with, to the NOTBPW legend. [B]Womens Title:[/B] Stephanie Hazel vs Melody Cuthill vs Victoria Stone Both Melody Cuthill and Victoria Stone, made their case known that they want a match for the Womens title against Stephanie Hazel, and both will also feel of late the current womens champion has stolen wins at their expense. So both have been granted a title shot in this triple threat, first pin wins match. Will Hazel once again find a way to win and hold onto the title ?

[B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] vs Dan Stone Jr This contenders match was announced via the internet and obviously NOTBPW are hoping that people tune in to see what should be on paper a high quality contest. Bloodstone who feels he is the rightful No.1 contenders to Sean McFly's International Title was as expected not happy by the decision, but will still be out to prove he is the better man and lately he does have a very good record against the Stones. Dan Stone Jr on the other hand will want to prove once again why he is one of the top wrestlers in NOTBPW and a win here will catapult him right into the title picture. [I]Bloodstone can be your next great champion.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI The International Champion gets a non title work out against rising star SUKI, who has impressed of late after a series of solid under-card matches with fellow new-comer Frankie Perez. SUKI has proved himself to be someone not to be taken likely and the Champion will need to be fully focused to earn an upset win. [I]SUKI is good, hell he's great but he's not Sean McFly great.[/I] [B]Dark Angel[/B] vs Black Eagle X-Division champion Dark Angel returns to action and much like McFly will be given a non-title test. Dark Angels opponent is Black Eagle a man, many fans are drawing comparisons with, to the NOTBPW legend. [I]Black Eagle is not over enough in Canada to hold the title yet but a few matches with Dark Angel trying to get the title should pump him up a bit, at least enough to finally hold the title on his own.[/I] Womens Title: Stephanie Hazel vs Melody Cuthill vs [B]Victoria Stone[/B] Both Melody Cuthill and Victoria Stone, made their case known that they want a match for the Womens title against Stephanie Hazel, and both will also feel of late the current womens champion has stolen wins at their expense. So both have been granted a title shot in this triple threat, first pin wins match. Will Hazel once again find a way to win and hold onto the title ? [I]Victoria Stone is the best Women's wrestler you got and she can train up the others by holding the belt and them all coming after it.[/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]NOTBPW - Championship Wrestling[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wed 24 Jan 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Varsity Arena, Toronto, Ontario (Attendance-4'260) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And Live on TV Across Canada on Canada-On-Air (Rating: 6.95) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 1: Thomas Morgan vs Marc Speed[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Solid little match, especially for a dark match ..Morgan is getting more of the push right now, so he got the win here over Marc 'Mr Dark Match' Speed with the Trademark Suplex (Release German Suplex) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Thomas Morgan defeated Marc Speed in 4:50 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match # 2: Tamara McFly vs Emma Bitch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EmmaBitch.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] In the womens division...if you are not ...or are not facing someone called Stone, Hazel or Cuthill, I'm afraid your on the pre-show right now. That being said this was no worse than a Mighty Cavanagh match , no that's an insult to the ladies..it was better. Tamara McFly won the match with the Tammy Cutter. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Tamara McFly defeated Emma Bitch in 4:42 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] The usual recap video of last weeks action plays, concentrating on the events of last week. It mainly focuses on the 3 vs 3 tag main event and the No DQ match between Tim Westybrook & R.K Hayes[B] (C)[/B] [I]The hype starts up for the Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone main event as the two Tommy's remind us that it will be headlining the show. They also tell us news that has just come in effecting the match and the International Champion Sean McFly, the winner of the match will get a shot at the International Title on next weeks show ![/I] _________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #1: Jacob Jett vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unfortunately these two just did not seem to have any chemistry and what ensued was an awkward spotty contest between two competitors who need to learn the art of ring psychology if they are going to improve their game in the ring. Jacob Jett won a slightly disappointing match with his Shooting Star finisher the Jett Take Off. [COLOR=blue][B]Result: Jacob Jett defeated Stevie Grayson in 5:54 by pinfall [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Rating: D+[/B][/COLOR] __________________________________________________________ [I]The Flying Stones are in the office of Matt Bray and it just so happens the CAN-AM Blondes and the tag titles are back on their mind after 'making up' last week.[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]One More chance...come on, please[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Duane:[/B] Look, I know you said it was our last shot if we lost, last time out...but we'd really like to another shot..I feel myself and Edd we turned a corner last week and got any issues we had out of system at Up-Rising. [B]Edd:[/B] It wasn't nice what we went through, but we are back on the same page again and we want another go at grabbing those titles [B]Matt Bray:[/B] But I said it was your last chance, and I'm afraid I'm not going back on it , it's unfair to the other teams if I say one thing and then do the other. [B]Edd:[/B] Oh come on man, who the hell else is there...the new guys HDP, Kelowna Playaz .. [B]Duane:...[/B]When was the last time they won ? [B]Edd:[/B] Can't remember ? [B]Duane:[/B] Exactly [B]Matt Bray:[/B] It does not matter about the other teams win-loss records or if they've just arrived...your not getting another title shot, until you've beaten some of those other teams you feel are so inferior to you. [B]Edd:[/B] Come on you're telling me we have to earn our shot against a bunch of nobodies [B]Matt[/B]: Yeah that or convince the Blondes to give you a re-match, that's the only other way, if they Blondes get so fed up of your whingeing that they'll give you re-match anyway...but I can't see why they would want to do that [B]Duane:[/B] Come on Edd it's obvious he's not budging...looks like we have to 'earn' it [I]The Flying Stones then storm out of the office[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] __________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's add a little bit of hype to a match that was only added to the card a day before the event a six man match, where the winning team can only be decided by pinfall or submission...between R.K Hayes, Alysian Scottfield and Derek Frost taking on the team of Tim Westybrook, Mighty Cavanagh and Frankie Perez. They speculated on whether or not Hayes & Westybrook were in any sort of condition to return to the ring after their brutal match last week, but then said if anyone can shake off the effects of that match, then it's these two men.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: No DQ Six Man : R.K. Hayes, Alysian Scottfield and Derek Frost vs Tim Westybrook,Mighty Cavanagh and Frankie Perez[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DerekFrost.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A messy brawl, that would have done better being a normal six man contest, especially as we would have seen less of the likes of the plodding Cavanagh and the over the hill Scottfield. The exchanges between Hayes and Westybrook did look really good though and their hard hitting feud is really beginng to hit it's stride. With all these brawlers in the ring, it was somewhat the odd man in this match, being that is was the more technically minded Frankie Perez who won this match for his team as he slapped the P-Clutch (Arm-hook sleepr) onto Derek Frost , forcing the Ice Man to tap out. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Tim Westybrook, Mighty Cavanagh and Frankie Perez defeated R.K. Hayes , Alysian Scottfield and Derek Frost in 9:40 when Frankie Perez defeated Derek Frost by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]We are back with the Two Tommy's who hype the non title match between Dark Angel and Black Eagle....London mentions about the comparisons being made between the two and how this is a big opporuntity for Black Eagle to impress the Championship comittee...especially if he pulls of a shock win.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Non (X-Division) Title: Dark Angel vs Black Eagle[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A solid match, that if Dark Angel was at full fitness or given a little more time could have been even better. Dark Angels fatigue levels have been a bit of problem of late with him constantly coming back tired from his expeditions to Japan and I may need to rectify the situation and help lighten the schedule for him. What the match did have was a really well executed and for pretty much everyone in the crowd a shocking finish..Dark Angel was about to put away Black Eagle with his Descent into Hell finisher, but Black Eagle managed to block the move and then reverse it flipped over Dark Angel onto his back and got the one, two, three with a bridging pin [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Black Eagle defeated Dark Angel in 8:57 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The two Tommy's shocked by the win, mention that surely Black Eagle has earnt a shot for the X-Division Championship [/I] [I]All of a sudden Harrison Hash comes out onto the entrance ramp[/I] " Well done Eagle you got a pin on the Champion, but your not going to be leap-frogging over me, I've let to get my re-match for the title, and if I don't I'll come down and convince Dark Angel myself to give me it '' [B](E)[/B] [I]Matt Bray then comes out to the entrance ramp.....[/I] " Ok the way I see it...Harrison your still waiting for your re-match and I suppose if fairs fair, you're getting your re-match but Black Eagle over there he just pinned the Champion and he's just made a very strong case for a title shot...and I can't comprehend why I should make you the No.1 contender for the X-Division title over him. So here is what I am going to do...next week, it will be a triple threat match with the title on the line, whoever gets the first pinfall or submission goes home with the title' Dark Angel who has shaken off the effects off his loss, looks somewhat frustrated at the decision and the 3 engage in a 3-way staredown [B](E)[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Dan Stone Jr is backstage, where Helen Wheels catches up with and sticks a microphone in his face[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Like It or Lump It[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] I'm here with Dan Stone Jr, who will face JohnnyBloodstone for the right to the Number one contendership for the International title, your thoughts on the match ? [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] Bloodstone I've been hearing how you're not happy about this match...look I don't book these matches, you might think I have some kind of input but I don't...so like it or lump it your going to have to earn their title shot against me. Not that I ever think you'll be beating me or getting that title shot, you may of had a good run of late against my family but your run ends here, and you will find out just why I am the best their ever will be. [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] A Hype vid plays for the 3 way for the womens title betwen Stephanie Hazel, Melody Cuthill and Victoria Stone [B](E: [/B]Does anyone care it appears not by that rating[B])[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Womens Title: Stephanie Hazel vs Melody Cuthill vs Victoria Stone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I'm seeing a pattern beginning to emerge with the Womens Division, the better matches tend to be the one on one contests...this match was OK but for some reason, never seemed to spark and I was hoping for once in a Womens match I came away hoping for better. The finish came when Cuthill and Stone decide to double team on Stephanie Hazel and eliminated her from the equation with a double super-kick that sent crashing to the canvas and then rolling out of the ring, realising that it was now down effectively down to a one on one, it was Cuthill who struck first stunning Victoria Stone with the Melody Maker (Twist of Fate) to reclaim the title she lost at New Years Up-Rising. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Melody Cuthill defeated Stephanie Hazel and Victoria Stone in 9:12 when Melody Cuthill defeated Victoria Stone by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Melody Cuthill wins the NOTBPW Womens title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] Melody Cuthill celebrates reclaiming the Womens belt, Victoria Stone looks frustrated but being gratious in defeat applauds Cuthill, meanwhile Stephanie Hazel looks on from ringside..seething that she lost the belt. Hazel then re-enters the ring and try to jump Cuthill from behind and does get a few shots in, however Cuthill soon fights her off and sends Hazel scarpering out of the ring after nailing her with the Melody Maker [B]Ratings: E for celebration, F+ for failed attack[/B] [I]Note: The womens matches seem to go over Ok, but trying to get over any sort of storyline in this division is going to be very hard work with these fans[/I] [I]_______________________________________________________________[/I] [I]Back with the two Tommy's who are hyping up the non title contest between Sean McFly and SUKI. Tommy London mentioned that this a match that the champion should take not be taking lightly and said SUKI has all the tools to cause an upset, especially if McFly is looking ahead to next weeks title match. [/I] [I]He also mentioned that SUKI also showed some-what of a disrepectful side last week, when he refused to shake Frankie Perez's hand and that he respects SUKI's ability but he won't be respecting his attitude if he carries on in that fashion...as ever Townsend has to disagree with London and said that SUKI showed last week that he is here in NOTBPW to win and not to make friends.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Non (International) Title: Sean McFly vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] If SUKI keeps putting in these sort of performances it's only a matter of time before he will be competing for one of the titles, the match may of been under ten minutes, but he pushed McFly all the way...suprising the champion with his stiff offence . However the champion was able to withstand what SUKI had to throw at him and in the end he caught SUKI with the Delorean Driver (Spin-Out Power Bomb) to earn a hard fought victory. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly defeated SUKI in 8:43 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B- [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] For some reason the CAN-AM Blondes come out to the ring and pick up some microphones, I guess we're all about to find out why [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]The Catch[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]The Natural:[/B] We were out back , when we heard that the Flying Stone want another shot out our titles, but that the head of the Championship commitee refused to give them that shot, but that he would change his mind if we were to accept their challene, if we got fed up with their constant whingeing [B]Owen Love:[/B] Now call us insane , we took that on board and we certainly starting to think about the possiblity of beating Bert and Ernie one more time [B]The Natural:[/B] Add to that we just know you are going to keep banging on and on and on and on, until you get this re-match you so desperately want [B]Owen Love:[/B] So I know some people will think we are certifiable, but yes we are indeed considering giving you another shot at these belts [B]The Natural:[/B] But there's a catch, just how desperate are you for these belts and just how confident do you feel that you can beat us, because we are so confident that we can beat you again...that we are willing to put everything on the line. [B]Owen Love:[/B] Shall I reveal what the catch is, or shall I [B]The Natural:[/B] Go ahead Owen [B]Owen Love:[/B] We will give you a shot, if you agree to a losing team splits forever match and that apply's for both teams, that's how confident we feel about beating you again, accept this time if we beat you...we will have beaten you once and for all [B]The Natural:[/B] So how about it a Title vs Losing Team Splits match at Tough Love, what do you say Stones ? [I]The Flying Stones come out onto the ringside ramp[/I] [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Your on ! [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Edd, Edd you haven't fought this through [B]The Natural:[/B] Come on Duane, Edd wants the title shot, do you ...you're not going to deny your little brother a shot at the gold are you ? [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Edd we may never tag again, what if they do somehow beat us...I know we are better than them but... [B]Edd Stone:[/B] ..but what ..you said we were better than them, come on we're Stones we shouldn't be fearing anyone or anything, no matter what is at stake [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Your right Edd, the Stones never back down from a challenge ..so CAN-AM Blondes we accept your proposals and we look forward to ending your reign as tag team champions forever. [B]Rating: D[/B] [I]Note: Unless it's an established and super over main eventer, I've come to [/I][I]expect these mediocre ratings for angle segments.[/I] __________________________________________________________ [I]We cut backstage where Johnny Bloodstone has a microphone in his hand[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Nepotism won't beat me[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] " Dan Stone Jr, it looks like nepotism has struck again...well I'm going to show that you can have all the favourtism in the world and still not come out on top. I've got the better of you Stones lately and I'm gong to get the better of you again, simply because I am better...I am the future of this sport, not you ...not any of your brothers... not anyone else..and once I'm done with you, next week I will be winning the title from McFly [B]Rating: C+[/B] _________________________________________________________ [I]Back with the two Tommy's who put on one last hype push for the Main event the Number one Contenders match between Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone. I think you can guess which Tommy was kissing who's backside.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: The Main Event: Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] One of the worst matches ever...if you really hate good wrestling that is and much prefer to watch Jim Force stink it up in a USPW ring against Giant Redwood. This match had it all, as Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone produced what was the first genuine match of the year contender in any promotion, let alone just NOTBPW. It was one of those matches where words don't really do it justice, but I'll try to set out the key moments for what was an incredible contest. * Bloodstone got the advantage early be crashing Dan Stone Jr into the ring-post , busting him open * Bloodstone continues to work on opening up Stone Jr's cut, he hits a vein buster and many people are wondering if Stone Jr will be kicking out of it, but he does..much to Bloodstone's amazement and that seems to fire up Stone Jr * Stone Jr, fights back but is still a bit weak and Bloodstone again begins to regain the advantage * But Stone Jr manages to get Bloodstone into the Stone-Hold, but Bloodstone has not been weakened enough and he reaches the ropes * Stone Jr then begins to work over the legs and then trys to lock on the Stone Hold again, but Bloodstone rolls through * The two then exchange stiff chops , and eventually the brawl spills to the outside....they get back onto the apron , where Dan Stone Jr nails Johnny Bloodstone with a brain-buster that send Bloodstone dropping to the floor... [I](Holy S*** ! chants break out)[/I] * Stone Jr feeling the adrenalin rush through him and no longer even worrying about his head injury , takes a risk and goes to the top turnbuckle. He comes off with a flying fore-arm that send himself and Bloodstone spilling into the crowd, at this point is seems Dan Stone jr is most definately on the ascendency [I](NOTBPW chants break out amongst the fans) [/I] * But Bloodstone has somheow managed to regroup ... as the two stagger back over the rail, he sends Stone Jr crashing back first into the guard rail with a release suplex... * The two are now back in the ring and Bloodstone is back in control, he locks on Bloodstone mutilation, surely it's over, but Stone Jr some-how has some fight left in him and he manages to get his feet on the ropes before tapping out. * Stone Jr then trys to surprise Bloodstone with an inside cradle and that earns 2, Bloodstone then trys the same himself, earning a 1 count, the two then roll through on one another each trying to earn a quick pin. * Bloodstone is getting frustrated and decides to go out of his comfort zone by going up top, Stone Jr quickly trys to follow him up but gets shoved off....but he quickly gets back up again and brings Bloodstone crashing back into the ring with a Belly to Back Suplex...he goes for another pin...1-2 - No ! * Bloodstone gets back up , another exchange of blows, then Bloodstone nails Dan Stone Jr, with all things the Stone-Plex....1-2- No ! * Another exchange of chops ensues...Bloodstone goes for a lariat, he misses Dan Stone Jr then nails a Stone-Plex of himself.... One...two..thr...no Bloodstone kicks out ! ([I]It's only February, already some Match of the Year chants are breaking out from the fans, along with this is awesome and NOTBPW ! ) [/I] * The two struggle back to their feet, looking worse for wear...Stone Jr goes for another Stone-Plex but Bloodstone reverses it and locks on Bloodstone Mutilation again...it looks like Stone Jr is going to tap out but he manages to get his foot on the ropes.... * Bloodstone trys to lock in Bloodstone Mutilation again but Stone Jr rolls through and gets Bloodstone into the Stone-Hold but Bloodstone reaches the ropes * But Stone Jr gets Bloodstone into the Stone Hold again and manages to get position into the centre of ring, Bloodstone trys his best to edge his way back towards the ropes (the agony is etched on his face) but Stone Jr keeps pulling him back in...Bloodstone is trying his best not to give up but eventually he can no more and taps out. [I]The fans give both competitors a standing ovation, and do the usual That Was Awesome and thank you Stone Jr and Bloodstone chants. Tommy London said that is what real wrestling is all about[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dan Stone Jr defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 24:58 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: A* and 2007's first MOTYC[/COLOR][/B]. ______________________________________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall Rating: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Just goes to show no matter how mediocre the under-card if you put on a main event that people will be talking about for weeks, maybe even months, perhaps even years to come...people are going to come away very happy from that show. Effectively this was a one match show, but what a match... I was expecting the match to be good, but not that good..the match had it all athleticism, intensity, near-falls and two men who would literally see the other man cripple them before they would concede victory.

[B][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Preview For NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/U][/B][/B] [COLOR=black]One week on from Dan Stone Jr beating Johnny Bloodstone in [/COLOR] what was the years first Match of the Year Candidate, North of the Border pro wrestling returns to Vancouver as Dan Stone Jr challenges Sean McFly for the International Title. Taking place at the War Memorial Gynasium, Chancellor Place, Vancouver these are the confirmed matches for what promises to be another eventful show: [B]International Title: Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr[/B] Dan Stone Jr earned his title shot, beating Johnny Bloodstone....will the momentum from his memorable win over Bloodstone, take him all the way to becoming Champion or did such a gruelling match last week, take it out of him ? Fan Loyalities will also be divided as two of NOTBPW's most popular and respected wrestlers colide in this match for the promotions biggest prize. [B]X-Division Title: Dark Angel vs Harrison Hash vs Black Eagle[/B] Not only is the International Title on the line tonight, but so is the X-Divison title. Black Eagle defeated Dark Angel in a non title match and forced his way into the title picture, however Harrison Hash after the match demananded that he has a re-match after losing the title to Dark Angel at New Year's Up-Rising. Head of the Championship Comittee Matt Bray's solution was to make a 3-way dance for the title at the next show. [B]Edd Stone vs Owen Love[/B] [B]Duane Stone vs The Natural[/B] The Flying Stones looked on the verge of breaking up at one point, but have appeared to have got themselves together. They were granted one more shot at the title, despite being told that they would have to work their way back up the rankings if they lost at New Years Up-Rising. However it appears the CAN-AM Blondes ego's kicked in and the Blondes gave them a title shot, but only with the stipulation that the losing team must split, scheduled for the Tough Love PPV. Now each team get to 'warm up' against their opponents in a pair of singles matches. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ [B]Confirmed Matches for the Tough Love PPV[/B] [SIZE=1](Sat 10 -Feb-2007)[/SIZE] [B]Tag Team Titles (Losing Team Must Split)[/B] CAN-AM Blondes vs Flying Stones

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]NOTBPW - Championship Wrestling[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wed 31 Jan 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from War Memorial Gymnasium, Vancouver, B.C(Attendance-1'000) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And Live on TV Across Canada on Canada-On-Air (Rating: 6.74)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Dark Match# 1: Jacob Jett vs Gregg Boone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GreggBoone.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Jett who is not quite ready for a push just yet, and is back to working one of the dark matches again tonight. Not much to say about this match except that Jett won again, against another member of the lower end of the roster with the Jett Take Off. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jacob Jett defeated Gregg Boone in 3:46 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 2: Derek Frost vs Marc Speed[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DerekFrost.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The Dark Matches have become Marc Speed's home at NOTBPW, and here he is doing the job again, this time to Derek Frost, who pinned Speed after the Ice Pick (Fire-mans carry slam) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Derek Frost defeated Marc Speed in 3:55 by pinfall with an Ice Pick. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] The show kicks off with a higlights video of the MOTYC between Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone, on the previous championship wrestling [B](B+)[/B] The usual recap video then plays highlighting the above mentioned contenders match and the implications it has on the International title scene, plus the tag title feud between CAN-AM Blondes and The Flying Stones [B](B-)[/B] [B]____________________________________________________[/B] We then join the two Tommy's who first of all hype the International Title match between Dan Stone Jr and Sean McFly... they then turned their attention to the X-Division 3 way between Dark Angel, Black Eagle and Harrison Hash. They put over the champion Dark Angel as having the experience edge when it comes to big time matches, they said Black Eagle is the one with the momentum after his win over Dark Angel in the non title match and that Harrison Hash should not be counted out and that he feels that he has a point to prove. [CENTER][B]Match # 1: X-Division Title: Dark Angel vs Black Eagle vs Harrison Hash[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Though the long term goal is for the X-Division to produce matches near the level of the International Title bout, right now apart from the title holder...the workers are either not good enough or over enough, so the emphasis right now is on building up the up and comers who will eventually be competing for this title and establishing feuds within the division. That being said this match was still pretty good, but the finish was a little strange as Dark Angel retained his title by pinning Harrison Hash after the Descent into Hell....well nothing unusual about that, but Black Eagle made no attempt what so ever to break up the pin, even though he was in position to do so. More seem to come to light however when immediately after the pin Dark Angel and Black Eagle looked at each other and then proceeded to put the boots to Harrison Hash.... Dark Angel went out briefly to ringside and got a chair...laid the chair on the mat and then Black Eagle drove Harrison Hash's head into the chair with the New Jersey Turnpike. [I]Tommy London was baffled as to why Black Eagle would appear to just pass up on being X-Division Champion, he then speculated that maybe Dark Angel has persuaded Black Eagle to be his protege or perhaps there is someone else behind the pair suddenly teaming up.[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dark Angel defeated Black Eagle and Harrison Hash in 11:31 when Dark Angel defeated Harrison Hash by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Dark Angel retains the NOTBPW X-Division title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Ratings: C for match, D- for post match beatdown[/COLOR][/B] [B]Note:[/B] Harrison Hash has now turned face and the turn was a success, the plucky under-dog face is more Harrison Hash's default character anyway, he was struggling as a heel, because he lacked the required charisma to carry it off ___________________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage where The CAN-AM Blondes have microphones, I think you can guess who they are about to lay into[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]The Flying Stones Zero[/COLOR][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Owen Love:[/B] Ten more days until we finish you off once and for all, ten more days Duane, ten more days Edd. Ten More Days and you'll be sinking like..well like...Stones !! [B]The Natural:[/B] Tonight we face each other once again, granted it's not quite the same dance we usually have together, it's a pair of singles matches but it doesn't matter what match we have with you...the outcome will still be the same and tonight it will be CAN-AM Blondes...Two, the Flying Stones...Zero ! [B]Rating: C-[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]We return to the announce desk where the Two Tommy's talk a bit more about the up-coming tag titles/losing team must split match at Tough Love, they then proceed to talk about the first of tonights singles contest between members of the CAN-AM Blondes and the Flying Stones[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Edd Stone vs Owen Love[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A relatively short but eventful encoutner between the two feuding tag team members. Edd Stone came out like a house on fire, and took the match to Owen Love (Tommy London even commented that Edd Stone looks like a rejuvanated man) , however the Natural came down to ring-side and starting distracting referee Matthew White and this enabled Owen Love to turn the match around with some unsavoury tactics. Seeing the intererence on a monitor Duane Stone came rushing down to ring-side and started to brawl with the Natural...Owen Love still looked like he might win though as he set up for the Love-Gun but Edd Stone wriggled out and then took Love down with a Tornado DDT, with Duane taking care of any distractions from The Natural Edd went up top and finished Owen Love off with the Partys-Over (Five Star Frog Splash) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Edd Stone defeated Owen Love in 8:31 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] The bell has sounded, yet The Flying Stones and The Can-Am Blondes continue to do battle with each other , whilst Edd Stone & Owen Love battle each other all the way to the backstage, Duane Stone & The Natural stay around the ring and eventually the ref calls for the bell officially starting their match [B](D)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Duane Stone vs The Natural[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Whilst the last match was a fun 8 and a 1/2 minutes that immediately set up and added some extra spice to this following encounter..this was the better wrestling match from a purists stand point as Duane Stone and The Natural put on a solid technical effort. Duane Stone who has begun to evolve his former high flying style into a more rounded technical style, due to age and injureis went hold for hold with The Natural and this frustrated The Natural, who tried to gain the advantage by using sneaky short-cuts and those short-cuts did gain The Natural brief advantages during the match but Duane Stone kept coming back and in the end was able to get The Alabaster Agony (Octupus Hold) locked onto his opponent, The Natural struggled to get the to the ropes but in the end Duane Stone held out stronger as his opponent was forced to tap out. [I]Tommy London commented that the CAN-AM Blondes might be starting to regret their decision to make the title match a loser must split match. Tommy Townsend quipped back that all will be put right in ten days time and that the Blondes will get the win when it really matters.[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Duane Stone defeated The Natural in 12:48 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Helen Wheels has caught up with Dan Stone Jr backstage...[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]Making Legends[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] I'm here with a man many consider to be legend already in NOTBPW , former five time champion Dan Stone Jr, who has a chance to make it six tonight, as he challenges Sean McFly. [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] We've been hearing alot lately from my family about the legend of the Stones, a legend I help made famous. I'm glad it's finally resonated with the youngest in our family Edd....I'm happy to see him turning it around and I truly believe he and Duane can win the tag belts for themselves at Tough Love. But I still have my own legend to continue in NOTBPW and tonight I will return to the top when I win the International Title. Sean McFly I respect you, a hell of alot, we've had some memorable battles over the years but I truly believe I am the better man and your holding something I feel empty without...much like you would feel empty if I was holding it. We drive each other to be the best, better than the other man and tonight I truly feel that I will be the better man. [B]Rating: B+[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: SUKI vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We return to match action, where SUKI took on Stevie Grayson. Unfortunately this was the first match featuring the rising star from Japan that fell a bit flat. SUKI looked much the stronger but Grayson failed to look like a convincing threat back and in the end it felt academic when SUKI won the match with his Shiranaui variation the Mountain SUKI [B][COLOR=blue]Result: SUKI defeated Stevie Grayson in 7:56 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Notes:[/B] I'm starting to worry a little about Grayson, unless he is in the ring with established talent, his matches have been mediocre and I'm beginning to wonder if he is dragging the quality of the matches dow. A couple of weeks back I thought he wasn't top card material but I did think he would be a solid addition to the mid-card, now I'm not sure he's worthy of even getting that strong of a push. He needs to up his game if he wants to move beyond being part of the rosters job squad. ____________________________________________________________ Just to remind us of their on-going feud a video package plays featuring the hard hitting battles over the past month between R.K Hayes and Tim Westybrook [B](C+)[/B] [I]We cut backstage where Tim Westybrook is in the office of Matt Bray[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]A Personal Guide to Winning Respect- The Hard Way[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Tim Westybrook :[/B] I want a match against Hayes at Tough Love, I want to beat that S.O.B once and for all [B]Matt Bray:[/B] Well I don't see much problem with that, you two really seem to hate each other and there's nothing more satisfying than watching two men beat seven shades of crap out of one another for the sake of entertainment. [B]Tim Westybrook:[/B] I was never the one with the problem, he was but now I've come to realise as I've battled him over these weeks, he's made it personal for me...I want to beat him, if I don't...I feel like I wont be able to move on. I want to beat him so bad, he will have to respect me. [B]Matt Bray:[/B] Tell you what, seeing as you want to beat him so bad...lets make the match at Tough Love a Last Man Standing Match, how does that grab you ? Suddenly out from no-where R.K Hayes appear and he attacks Westybrook with a steel chair, whilst shouting " You want respect ? this all the respect you'll ever get from me, the two then stumble out of the office brawling with Hayes in control and continue the brawl down the corridor, but Westybrook has withstood the punishment and fight back we leave the scene of the brawl just as Westybrook has slinged Hayes back first into a set of tables standing on their sides with an Irish whip. [B]Ratings: D+ for meeting between Westybrook and Bray/ C+ for brawl between Westybrook and Hayes.[/B] _________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Women's Tag: Melody Cuthill & Victoria Stone vs Stephanie Hazel & Emma Bitch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EmmaBitch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This tag match was thrown onto the card at short notice, as Womens champion Melody Cuthill teamed up with pernennial challenger Victoria Stone to take on former champion Stephanie Hazel and her partner of Emma Bitch. What followed was not a bad little match, that saw the ladies put in the sort of effort that on occasion out-shines some of the male competitors outside of the upper echelon of the roster. It was no surprise who took the loss though as Emma Bitch was looking up a the lights after a Stone-Plex from Victoria Stone. [I]Tommy London commented that by getting the pin in this contest that Victoria Stone has probably strengthened her case for another title shot, but as ever Townsend has to put a word in for the heel, as he said Stephanie Hazel has an even bigger case for a title re-match ...reminding London that it was Stone who was pinned in the 3-way title match last week and not Hazel.[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Melody Cuthill and Victoria Stone defeated Stephanie Hazel and Emma Bitch in 6:37 when Victoria Stone defeated Emma Bitch by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C- [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] We go backstage, where we catch up with the CAN-AM Blondes, it appears that the two losses they took earlier to the Flying Stone has got to them and they appear to be arguing over who was to blame for the losses. Tommy London quipped that things don't seem quite so rosy in the Blondes camp now. [B](D+)[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] Back from a comercial break, and Helen Wheels has caught up with International Champion Sean McFly [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]The Legend of Sean McFly[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] Sean, you put your International Title on the line tonight against Dan Stone Jr, a man you have had many battles with over the years for this title. [B]Sean McFly:[/B] It's you and me Dan, doing this dance once again. I was in the dressing room earlier and I heard your speech about building legends, and you and your brothers have built your legends, hell if it wasn't for you and your family, there would be no NOTBPW..it was the chance to compete with the very best in wrestling that brought me to this company. I had been a 2 time champion south of the border in one of the biggest promotions in the world, but holding that title...never ever compared to holding this very title I carry with. This belt says 'The best wrestler in the world' and Dan Stone Jr you may be making your own legend, but I am also making mine and I plan to make mine just that little more memorable. [B]Rating: B-[/B] __________________________________________________________ The hype for the Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr title contest continues as a video package is played hyping their up-coming encounter. The video includes clips from their previous encounters, many of them MOTYC's ([B]B+) [/B] [I]The two Tommy's then hype the match up even more, London in particular salivates over how much these two men have helped build the legacy of the NOTBPW International Title. Townsend quipped that he does not like either man and finds both to be a pair of egotistists [FONT=Comic Sans MS](nothing could be further from the truth, but in Tom Townsends twisted mind...they are a pair of egotistical belt hoggers)[/FONT] but he did also resign himself to having to respect their wrestling ability [/I][I]and that the following match should have the fans on the edge of their seat.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #6: The Main Event: [/B] [B]International Title: Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This wasn't the MOTYC candidate of last week between Stone Jr and Bloodstone, perhaps because it lacked the personal heat of that match, despite the many great contests over the years between McFly and Stone Jr...One thing you are guaranteed though when these two are in the ring together is that it will still be a fine display of wrestling skill . The match started off with lots of chain wrestling between the two as both men showed how well they knew each other's moves. Dan Stone Jr was the first to take control earning a series of 2 counts, the momentum then swung back in the favour of McFly, who very nearly won the match around the 9 minute mark after he hit the Delorean Driver, but Stone Jr has enough ring awareness to get his foot on the ropes. The action then went back and forth between the two, when at around the 13 minute mark Dan Stone Jr got Sean McFly into the Stone-Hold, McFly managed to get to the ropes to break the hold but it took alot out of the champion and Dan Stone Jr was in control of the match and looking like the International Title was in touching distance...at around 16 minutes Stone Jr nailed Sean McFly with the Stone-Plex and it looked all over for the champion but just as Stone Jr was about to make the pin, but.. .....Johnny Bloodstone jumped the guard rail, shoved referee Matthew White down, and pulled Dan Stone Jr off Sean McFly [I](London shouted down his head-set to the T.V audience at home...what the hell is he doing here, this match is between McFly and Stone Jr, can't he admit that he was beaten last week ? )[/I] . With Bloodstones interfence in the match, referee Matthew White felt he had no choice but to call for the bell, much to the disgust of the fans in attendance...who booed the referees hasty decision rather heavily. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly drew with Dan Stone Jr in 17:04 following inteference from Johnny Bloodstone. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly retains the NOTBPW International title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Post Match: [/B] Sean McFly gets in Johnny Bloodstone's facing, telling him that he did not want his 'help'...Bloodstone retorted back that he did not attack Stone Jr, because he wanted to help McFly...Stone Jr then gets in both Bloodstones and McFly's facing, saying ' what the hell' and 'I thought you were better than that' to McFly [I](oblivious to the fact that McFly had nothing to do with Bloodstones inteference)[/I], it gets more and more heated between the three and it turns into a shoving contest [B](B+)[/B] Matt Bray comes out an tells them to save it for Tough Love as they will be facing each other for in a 3-way for the International Title ! [B](C+) [/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall Rating: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Despite the lower grade than the last show, from my personal opionion, as an overall show I felt this effort was better than the last one. Though the last one will of course be a more memorable show for the MOTYC between Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone. This felt like a really well put together T.V show that covered most of the main storylines and began building the card for the up-coming PPV.

[B][COLOR=darkred][U]NOTBPW News[/U][/COLOR][/B] The current X-Division champion Cliff Wilson better known as Dark Angel ,has signed an exclusive contract with the Nova Scotia based promotion. It was thought that Wilson's gruelling schedule working regularly between NOTBPW and GCG in Japan was beginning to catch up with the British Born star and it appears Wilson has decided to concentrate on his NOTBPW career. With NOTBPW's working agreements with PGHW and WLW in Japan....it is likely Wilson could return to the orient in the future but he will no longer be making the regular excursions many say were beginning to effect his general well being. NOTBPW will be hoping that the lighter work schedule will rejuvanate a veteran they still value as a key member of the roster. In other news effecting Cliff Wilson, he will defend his X-Division championship at the Tough Love PPV against Harrison Hash. News is also coming from the promotion that they have signed Cameron Vessey. Cameron is the son of Larry Vessey and the nephew of Bryan Vessey, he has been tipped as a fine prospect but whether or not he can step out of the shadow of his fore-fathers remains to be seen...it will be interesting to see when he will make his debut with the promotion and whether or not he can live up to the hype.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]NOTBPW will be in the Kenilworth Arena in Edmonton for the next edition of championship wrestling on Wednesday February 7th.[/LEFT] [LEFT]The full card for the show has been announced and all those involved in the big matches for Saturdays PPV- Tough Love set to place in Toronto.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Dan Stone Jr vs Dark Angel[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT]The number one contender for the International Title takes on the current X-Division champion in this non title match up , where both will be looking to gain momentum before their big title matches at Tough Love[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Sean McFly vs R.K Hayes[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT]Current International champion Sean McFly is given a tough test before his puts the title on the line, with this non title match against R.K Hayes.Hayes, seen by many as the biggest bad-ass on the roster is a former champion himself and has been embroiled in a brutal feud with Tim Westybrook. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Johnny Bloodstone vs Tim Westybrook[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT]Bloodstone who forced a triple threat match for the International title at Tough Love, should be given a strong test..when he faces Tim Westybrook a man who has stood toe to toe with one of the toughest men in wrestling R.K Hayes.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]CAN-AM Blondes vs Honest Day's Pay [/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Flying Stones vs The McWade Brothers[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT]The CAN-AM Blondes will face off against the Flying Stones for the NOTBPW Tag Team titles in a match where the losing team must split. Both teams are given pre PPV tests when they take on HDP and the McWades respectively. [/LEFT] [LEFT]It is also thought that HDP (Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash) and the McWades issues with each have far from be resolved.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Harrison Hash vs Black Eagle[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT]Harrison Hash has been given a shot at the X-Division title, after Black Eagle 'passed up' on being the champion in last weeks 3-way match with Dark Angel.It appears that Eagle has come to an agreement with the X-Division champion , as the pair attacked Harrison Hash post match. Hash will not only be looking to get momentum coming into challenging for the title he will also be looking for revenge.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez[/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT]Jeremy Stone appears to have gone into limbo and fallen off the radar, since losing to Johnny Bloodstone in a contenders match and falling down the rankings. With Bloodstone and his brother Dan Stone Jr, currently ahead of him as challengers for Sean McFly's International Title...Jeremy Stone will be looking to get back on the winning track.[/LEFT] [LEFT]His opponent Frankie Perez is a young star, who has begun to make an impression with a string of impressive performances and is someone many are tipping as a future champion if he continues his current rate of development. [/LEFT]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]NOTBPW - Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Wed 7 Feb 2007[/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Kenilworth Arena, Edmonton, Alberta (Attendance-1'000) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And Live on TV Across Canada on Canada-On-Air (Rating: 6.91)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 1: Tamara McFly vs Helen Wheels[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HelenWheels.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A quick work out for 2 members of the womens division, currently outside of the title picture. McFly has the better upside as an in-ring talent, so as expected Wheels was doing the job here, and fell to the Tammy Cutter in just under 3 minutes. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Tamara McFly defeated Helen Wheels in 2:48 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR] [/B] [B]____________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Dark Match #2: Shingen Miyazaki vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyazaki was actually signed at the beginning of the month but picked up an injury working for INSPIRE that kept him out for 18 days. Miyazaki has worked for NOTBPW before, so he knows the promotion well. He was brought in to add a bit more depth to the mid-card and to also provide dressing room support to SUKI. The match wasn't bad at all for a dark match and Shingen helped carry Grayson to one of his better efforts. Grayson , who I've not completely given up on despite some iffy performances, earned the win with the Stevie-Style Press [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Shingen Miyazaki in 6:08 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match # 3: Mighty Cavanagh vs Cameron Vessey[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MightyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Why did I book this match ? Cameron Vessey gets his first taste of action in an NOTBPW ring and he's doing the job to the consistantly poor Mighty Cavanagh. Luckily for Vessey it is not his official debut. Cavanagh won this match, which went 5 minutes too long with a some-what botched Mighty Press Slam - the move should see Cavanagh lift his opponent over head and then body slams them down to the canvas, however he struggled to get Vessey over his head this time around. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Mighty Cavanagh defeated Cameron Vessey in 5:20 by pinfall with a Mighty Press Slam. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] Show opens as per usual with a recap video of last weeks events- mainly focusing on the title match between Sean McFly and Dan Stone Jr, plus the inteference of Johnny Bloodstone....leading to Matt Bray making a three way for the title at Tough Love. [B](C+)[/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [I]We join the two Tommy's at the announce desk, who welcome us to the show...then segue into hyping the opening match of the show between Harrison Hash and Black Eagle. They mentioned that Hash will be challenging for the X-Division title, the some-what strange decision for Black Eagle to 'allow' Dark Angel to retain the title in last weeks 3-way and pondered what is behind Black Eagle's sudden alliance with Dark Angel.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Harrison Hash vs Black Eagle[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A short fast paced opener, it was somewhat of a suprise not to see Dark Angel get involved, but he must have been focused on his match with Dan Stone Jr. The finish came when Harrison Hash escaped a New Jersey Turnpike attempt from Black Eagle and then caught Eagle with the Image Breaker (Inverted Double Under-hook facebuster) to earn a confidence boosting win before he challenges for the X-Divsion title at Tough Love. [COLOR=blue][B]Result: Harrison Hash defeated Black Eagle in 5:58 by pinfall [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Rating: C-[/B][/COLOR] [B]____________________________________________________[/B] [I]We go back stage where the Flying Stones have microphones[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]Imagining the Final Chapter[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Duane:[/B] So it all ends Saturday..either for the Flying Stones or the CAN-AM Blonde, the chapter will be closed [B]Edd:[/B] That's right, but it we not be the last chapter for us, it will be the final chapter for you Blondes. [B]Duane:[/B] You made the decision to put the fate of our teams on the line, and you will pay the price [B]Edd:[/B] We will give you a preview of your demise, in just a few moments when one us will be pinning one of the McWades to the mat...and when I'm doing it I'll be imagining it is one of you. [B]Duane:[/B] Except on Saturday..Natural...Love....It will be for real [B]Rating: D[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #2: Flying Stones vs The McWade Brothers[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Flying Stones did their best to keep this match interesting, against the leaden McWade Brothers[I] (who are really startingto look like an odd fit, amongst the high work-rate style of NOTBPW).[/I] This was formula tag stuff, with the Stones coming out all fired up and taking it to the McWades, however the McWades used their size advantage to take over the middle portion of the match , and they isolated Duane Stone for nearly 3 minutes, until he got the hot tag into Edd, who left the McWades reeling after some high impact offence. The McWades tried to regroup on the outside, but were taken out by simulataneous flying body presses from the Stones. Dean McWade and Duane Stone then got into the ring...Duane summoned up all his strength to put Dean flat on his back with a German suplex, with both their tag team members back in their respective corners. Duane then tagged in Edd, who went to the top rope and finish off Dean McWade with the Party's Over (Five Star Frogsplash) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Flying Stones defeated The McWade Brothers in 7:29 when Edd Stone defeated Dean McWade by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]Helen Wheels catches up backstage with Frankie Perez[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]Not Just A Test [/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helen:[/B] Tonight you face, a man many consider to be a legend of NOTBPW Jeremy Stone..many are saying this is your biggest test yet, your thoughts... [B]Frankie:[/B] It's quite obviously an honor to get into the ring with someone of Jeremy Stone's reputation, and this is why I came to this promotion to test myself against the best. However I'm not here to just test myself..I believe I can win, every time I go into that ring...I only think of one thing beating the man in front of me. I'm focused on getting to the top of this promotion and why not start now by beating a legend like Jeremy Stone. [B]Rating: E-[/B][I] (He's been having some solid matches, but perhaps it was too early to give him some mic time, due to still being fairly unknown, mind you he's got to start somewhere)[/I] _____________________________________________________________ [I]We go back to the two Tommy's, who add a bit more hype to the Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez match-up. Tommy London made an interesting point about how Jeremy Stone perhaps needs the win more than Perez, as he needs to re-establish himself in the minds of the Championship comittee and that a decisive win over one of the promotions promising young talents. Townsend , is as obnoxious as ever in his almost religious dislike of the Stones's saying that Jeremy Stone is in rapid decline and he's hoping that Perez shows him a ruthless edge and that he punks the has-been right out. [/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unfortunately for Townsend reports of Jeremy Stones decline have been greatly exaggerated [I](by his own mind)[/I] and that Perez wasn't punking the veteran out either. However Perez did take the fight right to Jeremy Stone, who at times was struggling to withstand the young star's puro influenced arsenal of stiff kicks and chops, however Stone used all his ring-craft and experience to turn the match around, and in the end Perez fail victim to a submission move so many before him have tapped out to, the legendary Stone Hold. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jeremy Stone defeated Frankie Perez in 11:53 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] After the match Jeremy Stone has a word with Frankie Perez, however the words don't appear to be all that heated, they appear to be words of encouragement for the youngster , Stone then offers his hand in sign of respect to the young-star, who is gratious enough to take the compliment, Perez then raises Jeremy Stones arm aloft. As expected Tom Townsend was sickend by this show of sportsmanship ' This kid won't be going far, that's not the sign of a winner, this is not called make friends with the Stones'[B] (D)[/B] [I]Jeremy Stone then calls for a microphone[/I] [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] You gave me one hell of a tough test their kid, thing is it's the sort of test that keeps me focused on being the best. You see I've got no match at Tough Love and what's an NOTBPW PPV without Jeremy Stone. So it would be an honour to face you in a re-match at Tough Love [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] The honor is mine , but next time I'll be the one with my arm raised aloft [I]The two then shake hands again and leave the ring.[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for challenge from Stone, C for acceptance from Perez[/B] _____________________________________________________________ We go backstage again where Johnny Bloodstone has a microphone [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]If You Can't Beat Him., then what chance do you have ..[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] " So I'll be getting a warm up against the so called Iron Man tonight, a man who has been earning praise of late for going toe to toe with R.K Hayes. Well Timothy, I've beaten Hayes...something you haven't managed to do yet. Think about it , if you can't beat him, you won't beating me...and if you just need reminding of who I am...I'm Johnny Bloodstone and on Saturday I will complete my destiny of winning the International Title. " [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]The two Tommy's put in their two cents worth about the forthcoming Bloodstone vs Westybrook match. Tommy London said that Bloodstone has such a big ego he could be in danger of over-looking this match and may be taking Westybrook too lightly. Townsend came back in Bloodstone's corner, saying that Bloodstone is so good, he could Westybrook with one armed tied behind his back and will be taking Westybrook to school.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Johnny Bloodstone vs Tim Westybrook[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected this was a very good match, between two of NOTBPW's strongest performers outside of the Stone Family and the current champion Sean McFly. Johnny Bloodstone thought he could completely out-wrestle his larger opponent, but the big man surprised him with his technical skill, which led to Bloodstone becoming frustrated, Westybrook really started to take control of the match in the early going and even began to bring his superior power game into the equation. One impressive spot saw Westybrook hold Bloodstone in a vertical suplex for 45 seconds, before Bloodstone went crashing to the mat with this blood rushing to his head. But Bloodstone as ever used his smarts[I] (some would call it cheating)[/I] to turn the match back into his favour and when he managed to finally lock the Bloodstone Mutilation onto Westybrook, the big man had no answer for it. Bloodstone managed to get perfect position in the middle of the ring...Westybrook refused to tap but in the end the referee had to call for the bell, as all the fight had been squeezed out of Westybrook. Just to rub it in and make a statement to his opponents at Tough Love, Bloodstone kept the hold on Westybrook for a full 30 seconds after the referee called for the bell. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Johnny Bloodstone defeated Tim Westybrook in 11:49 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [I]We got backstage again, where the CAN-AM Blondes are ready to say a few words[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]No More Happy Families[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]The Natural:[/B] Last week those two wins you had against us were a fluke Flying Stones... [B]Owen Love:[/B] Yeah you may be all happy families right now but after Saturday night we will make sure you will be back to arguing over who's better again [B]The Natural:[/B] We saw you got a win over those pair of plodders the McWades earlier, but so what...we'll beat HDP even quicker..think of it as a preview to your fate on Saturday. [B]Owen Love:[/B] You can dream all you like about forcing us to split...the reality will he different [B]Rating: D[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]We return from the commercial break and HDP are in the ring, awaiting[/I] [I]the immiment arrival of their opponents tag team champions the CAN-AM Blondes[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #5: CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs Honest Day's Pay (Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] A short but incident packed tag match as HDP showed they could hang with the Blondes, this was far from the easy match the Blondes were expecting and and one point Owen Love nearly fell victim to two quick pinfall attempts that would have given HDP, another shock win. HDP were feeling like they were in the ascency and were growing in confidence, whilst the Blondes shocked by the ability of their opponents began to look ragged... However the Blondes were rescued from a demoralising pre PPV loss when the McWade Brothers, frusrated by their loss earlier wanted someone to take their frustrations out on and seeing as HDP have been the target of the McWades bully boy tactics over recent weeks, it was no surprise when the brothers focused their attack on the recent arrivals. This gave referee Clarence Garcia no choice but to call for the bell [B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Can-Am Blondes drew with Honest Days Pay in 7:54 following interference from the McWade Brothers.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I][B]Notes:[/B] Sometimes matches get some very strange grades, I gave this match only 8 minutes and added in interference , as it was more a match to forward an angle and set up another match for the PPV, so I would have been happy with C-, yet alone a B.[/I] After the match the McWades continue to focus their attack on Flash & Morgan, but the pair fight back and stand up to the the plaid shirted bullies. Meanwhile The CAN-AM Blondes roll out of the ring, grab their tag belts and back themselves up the ramp, in the knowledge that they escaped what they would have termed an embarrasing loss [B](D-)[/B] _________________________________________________________ Random Flashy Video of fan favourite worker, with a rock song knock-off playing in the background No.157: This week: Dan Stone Jr [B](A)[/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [I]We are back with the two Tommy's who hype up the up-coming match between International Champion Sean McFly and R.K Hayes. They put over that the though the title won't be on the line here, Hayes will feel that his match will provide him with a point to prove and a big win here would force the Championship Commitee into considering Hayes for a title shot.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Non (International) Title: Sean McFly vs R.K Hayes[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match was a total clash of styles, as McFly's high impact Super Junior influenced offensive style, went up against the no nonsense heavy hitting of R.K Hayes. The momentum of the match swung back in forth, as there were stages where McFly's energetic and unpredictable offence appeared to run Hayes ragged, but the tough brawler used his power and ability to withstand flurries of punishment to turn the match back in his favour. McFly knew he wasn't going to be able to over-power his opponent, so he needed to dig down deep into his inventive Arsenal. R.K Hayes was most definately un-prepared for what the champion came up with to seal victory. Sean McFly took R.K Hayes down and earnt a hard fought victory with the Way of the Future ( Moonsault into an inverted DDT ), a finishing move he had not used in about a year. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly defeated R.K. Hayes in 12:01 by pinfall with a Way of the Future. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]Backstage again, where Helen Wheels is with Dan Stone Jr[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]110 % Stone[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helen Wheels[/B]: On Saturday Dan Stone Jr will face Sean McFly and Johnny Bloodstone to be the International Champion. Tonight he faces X-Division champion Dark Angel....any thoughts prior to tonight's or Saturday's match-up's. [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] I'm not going to look ahead to Saturday, I take each match as it comes....Dark Angel has been put in front of me and he is a very dangerous competitor...if I'm not on my game, I could lose this match. This match may not be for titles, but titles or not...I am a Stone and if you're a Stone you go out and give 110 % every match. Dark Angel you better be ready, because I don't intend to be the one heading into a title match with a loss. [B]Rating: B[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's put in their two cents for the main event between Dan Stone Jr and Dark Angel. Tommy London says he hopes that they just go out there and put on the great match that they are capable off, without funny business from other parties wanting to influence the outcome.[/I] [I]London explained that Black Eagle might not have got help from Dark Angel earlier, but he said it wouldn't surprise him if Dark Angel's new chronie would come out to try and influence the outcome, then he said he would not be surprised if Johnny Bloodstone would want to disrupt the match. Tommy Townsend told London to stop being paranoid, because Dark Angel would not need any help to win...against the over-rated Dan Stone Jr.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: The Main Event: [/B] [B]Non (X-Division Title) Dark Angel vs Dan Stone Jr.[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Thankfully for Tommy London and the fans in attendance and at home, the match went by without any funny business as London put it and the two just went out and had an incredible match. Maybe it was being back in the main event but Dark Angel, seemed really rejuvanated here, part of that has to be down to Dan Stone Jr who was on fire once again and the two combined to have a match that was 13 minutes of non stop action. The match fairly started slowly with hold for hold technical wrestling, but with both men trying to save energy for Sunday, the pace of the match soon intensified as they both wanted to end it quickly. Before the match came to it's climax both combatants had scored three near falls each...Dark Angel going close with a Death Valley Driver, Moonsault and a Dragon Suplex, Stone Jr got Dark Angel into the Stone Hold twice, but both time Dark Angel was near enough to the ropes to break the hold and he also had a Stone-Plex that was called at 2 and a half. The finish came when Dark Angel went for the Descent into Hell but Dan Stone Jr fought it off and reversed if into a Stone-Plex...where this time Dark Angel was looking up a the lights for the full three count. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dan Stone Jr defeated Dark Angel in 12:54 by pinfall with a Stone-Plex. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________ A pair of hype videos for the CAN-AM Blondes vs Flying Stones Tag Titles match and the International Title 3-way between Sean McFly, Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone end the show [B](B+)[/B] _________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This was a solid go home episode of Championship Wrestling before the PPV. Two more matches have been set up for Tough Love: Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez and Honest Day's Pay vs The McWade Brothers. A more pleasing site is that with the improvement in the shows this month, is that the T.V viewing figures have shot up to almost a 7 for the IVR rating, as opposed to the 6 they were scoring nearer last month. _____________________________________________________________ [B]Confirmed Matches for Tough Love on Saturday 10th -Feb-2007:[/B] [B]International Title[/B] Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone [B]Tag Team Titles- Losing Team Must Split[/B] CAN-AM Blondes vs The Flying Stones [B]Last Man Standing[/B] R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook [B]X-Division Title[/B] Dark Angel vs Harrison Hash [B]Challenge (with Honor)[/B] Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] Honest Days Pay vs The McWade Brothers One more match will be added to the PPV set to take place at the Maurice Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto. The final match will be announced on [B][URL="http://www.notbpw.ca"][COLOR=blue]www.notbpw.ca[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

[B]APU-[/B] Sorry you missed the boat again on doing predictions, anyway the main show is the next one the Tough Love PPV. You'll have plenty of time to do Predictions for that, as I probably wont have the show up until Thursday. I'll be watching TNA- Final Resolution tommorow, we get the PPV's 3 days behind here in the UK on a Wednesday [I](only just started this arrangment, as the UK rights for TNA recently switched channels at the start of this year) [/I] I'll probably have a proper PPV Preview up sometime tommorow, but feel free to make predictions from the matches listed for the PPV at the end of the show.

International Title Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr vs [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] Bloodstone can get the title without beating Sean McFly by pinning Dan. he deserves the title but not sure he's good enough to beat McFly. The fued can continue with Bloodstone dodging all attempts to have to meet up with McFly one on one. Tag Team Titles- Losing Team Must Split CAN-AM Blondes vs [B]The Flying Stones[/B] These guys aren't great together anyway and they can have agood fued with one turning and then Morgan/Flash can move in for a title fued. Last Man Standing [B]R.K Hayes[/B] vs Tim Westybrook This isn't Westybrooks match, I've forgotten Hayes' stamina but Tim should take him in an Iron Man Match not a Last Man Standing. X-Division Title [B]Dark Angel[/B] vs Harrison Hash I'm still mad at Hash for no longer being Panda Mask Challenge (with Honor) [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] vs Frankie Perez Frankie is good but I'm tired of seeing Jeremy move so far down the ranks. He can take a win and Perez can still look good and gain popularity. Tag Team Grudge Match [B]Honest Days Pay[/B] vs The McWade Brothers Morgan and Flash's win will cement them to face off against The CAN-AM Blondes. HDP should look really strong in this match.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Preview for NOTBPW Tough Love[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] NOTBPW return to PPV....when they present Tough Love from the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto on Saturday February 10th. Here is a run-down of the card: [CENTER][B]International Title: [/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B][/CENTER] Sean McFly puts the International title on the line, in a three-way dance with Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone. Dan Stone Jr beat Johnny Bloodstone in a contenders match 3 weeks ago to become the No.1 contender and challenged McFly for the title the following week, however Bloodstone interfered in that match, forcing a no contest. Head of the Championship Committee Matt Bray, solution was that if Bloodstone could not be stopped from interfering in title matches, then the only solution was to put Bloodstone into the match. First pin-fall or submission wins, which means that McFly could lose his title without being pinned or tapping out. [CENTER][B]Tag Titles (Losing Team Must Split): [/B] [B]CAN-AM Blondes vs Flying Stones[/B][/CENTER] Last month the CAN-AM Blondes successfully defended the tag titles against the Flying Stones…in what was supposed to the Stones final shot, before they would have to work their way up from the bottom of the rankings…it also looked at that point, the Stones were on the verge of breaking up. However things took a turn as the Stones appeared to have settled their differences with each other, some-how this caught the attention of the Blondes who felt that the reconciliation could fall apart at any moment. So they gave the Stones another shot at the titles, but with an added stipulation, the losing team split’s up. Since the ultra confident champions made the challenge though the Flying Stones have hit form, whilst the Blondes have begun to look shaky. Will the champions challenge come back to bite them where it hurts or will their decision be vindicated and the Flying Stones will be gone as a team for ever. [CENTER][B]Last Man Standing : R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook[/B][/CENTER] Nothing can appear to separate these two, as last month they fought to a double count-out draw and then kept on fighting, as neither man would give in to the other. Here they get to do it all over again, but this time their must be a winner, as they face off in a Last Man Standing Match. [CENTER][B]X-Division Title: Dark Angel vs Harrison Hash[/B][/CENTER] Dark Angel beat Harrison Hash for the title last month…then he lost a non title match to Black Eagle. This immediately made Black Eagle a contender for the title, however Harrison Hash wanted a re-match…this forced a 3-way for the title. However in that 3-way Black Eagle appeared to let Dark Angel retain the title, when he was in position to break up a pin, and then post match the pair beat-down Harrison Hash, suggesting that they were a team. In an even more confusing twist neither Black Eagle or Dark Angel got involved in each others matches on the last edition of Championship wrestling. Harrison Hash was given this one on one re-match, where not only will be looking to regain the title he will also be looking for revenge for the beat-down he took from Dark Angel and Black Eagle. Question is will Black Eagle get involved or not ? [CENTER][B]Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez[/B][/CENTER] These two faced each other in a match on the latest edition of Championship Wrestling. Jeremy Stone won the match but was so impressed by the rising star’s effort against him that he made the unusual move of offering Perez a re-match on the Tough Love PPV. [CENTER][B]The McWade Brothers vs Honest Days Pay[/B][/CENTER] Ever since the team of Thomas Morgan and Steve Flash, collectively known as Honest Days Pay got a shock win over the McWades last month, they have been a target of the McWades bully boy tactics, who seem intent on teaching the new boys a lesson. [CENTER][B]Womens Title: Melody Cuthill vs ???[/B][/CENTER] Just added to the card Melody Cuthill, will put her recently regained Women’s title on the line against a yet to be named opponent. Her opponent will be decided in a 6 Way Lottery match (first pin fall wins) which will feature as part of the PPV pre-show.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]NOTBPW - Tough Love[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Sat 10 Feb 2007[/CENTER] [CENTER]Live from Ricoh Coliseum, Toronto, Ontario (Attendance-9'500) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And On PPV across Canada on Canada 1-Choice (Buy-Rate:0.27) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Hype videos play for the International and Tag Team Title/Losing Team Must Split matches[/I] [CENTER][B]Pre Show Match: Women's 6-Way Lottery:[/B] [B]Emma Bitch vs Helen Wheels vs Jana Marie Bowen vs Stephanie Hazel vs Tamara McFly vs Victoria Stone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EmmaBitch.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HelenWheels.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JanaMarieBowen_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This womens match worked at a break-neck pace and whilst it was non stop action, each competitor did not really have enough time to shine in the ring. The finish came when Victoria Stone was about to pin Helen Wheels after a Stone-Plex but Stephanie Hazel broke it up, those two then took engaged in a brawl on the outside....meanwhile Tamara McFly enterered into the ring and stunned an already groggy Helen Hazel with the Tammy Cutter to earn a title shot on the PPV against Melody Cuthill. [I]Tommy London, observed that he's beginning to notice a pattern in these women's contests, in that Victoria Stone looks dominant yet gets the win stolen from her. Tommy Townsend said that's because she's a Stone in a rather derogatory tone.[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Tamara McFly defeated Helen Wheels, Jana Marie Bowen, Stephanie Hazel, Emma Bitch and Victoria Stone in 6:37 when Tamara McFly defeated Helen Wheels by pinfall with a Tammy Cutter. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hype videos play for the X-Division Title and Last Man Standing Matches[/I] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]PPV[/U][/B][/CENTER] The show opens with a hype vid for International Title match between Sean McFly, Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone [B](B+)[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]The camera's then cut to the parking lot , where International Champion Sean McFly has just arrived in a Limo. A Blonde female, who is not Helen Wheels with a microphone, goes up to him ......[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]The New Girl[/U][/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Who are you ? [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Oh hi I'm Katie [B]Sean McFly:[/B] You some kind of fan or something, hang on whats with the microphone [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Oh I'm the backstage interviewer [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Hang on what happened to Helen Wheels [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Oh I'm filling in for her, she wrestled earlier tonight and is feeling a bit worse for weaer [B]Sean McFly:[/B] [I](Checking out Katie Cameron)[/I] Well I hope my wife does not mind, but erm you're pretty hot [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm taken I'm afraid.... [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Oh I wasn't hitting on you, just complementing you [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Thanks, that's Ok then....anyway you feeling good before your big match tonight...I assume you are the champion right [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Hmm...well yes...perhaps you need to get up to speed and do some research ...the one thing you really need to know though...is that I will be walking in the champion and I will be walking out the champion. [B]Rating: B-[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's welcome us to the show, and they immediately get into hyping the opening contest the challenge match between Jeremy Stone and Frankie Perez. Tommy London put over how Jeremy Stone was very honourable and generous in offering Frankie Perez this rematch...Townsend however questioned his move and said what some kind of chump offers someone a re-match, shouldn't it be the other way round.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Jeremy Stone vs Frankie Perez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Good all out wrestling match to kick off the PPV with, Jeremy Stone was a bit more prepared for Perez's strong style strikes and kicks, and took control of the match in the early going, however Perez began to come back into it and surprised Stone with solid technical wrestling of his own, so much so that he turned it around so much that he got Jeremy Stone into the P-Clutch, however Stone managed to reverse it into a Stone Hold, before Perez got to the ropes. Later on Perez hit a series of stiff kicks that left Jeremy Stone reeling for a two count, he then went high risk and hit a flying elbow , that also earned a two count. Perez looked the stronger in the later going, but once again Jeremy Stone used his experience, ducking a lariat from Perez and then stunning Perez with the Stone-Cutter (Ace Crusher)....that left Perez literally stunned long enough for the veteran to once again pick up the win. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jeremy Stone defeated Frankie Perez in 12:02 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jeremy Stone grabs a mic and then pulls a groggy looking Frankie Perez up from the canvas[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]Invaluable Experience[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] You gave me another tough test there again kid, maybe one day but you'll have to earn it. You see thing is Frankie I like you, you're the future of this business...people like me are not going to be around for ever. I'll be honest here and say you owned me in that match , what I beat you with was all the experience I have of over 20 years of ring wars in this business, that ability to pull out wins, even when you're getting your behind served to you..that's what being a champion is all about, pulling out the victory when the chips are down. [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] So you like me and you've proven that you can beat me...what's your point...because the fans want to see wrestling, not you ramble on about your past glories [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] I realise I've been rambling on, but I've paid my dues to have a bit of time in the ring to air my views, you haven't, your good but your still learning... there is a point to what I'm saying to you right now and I'll come to it. All that experience I talked about, well I'm offering my knowledge and experience to you. What I'm offering Frankie, is the opportunity to be my protege, so what do you say [B]Frankie Perez: [/B]I'm my own man, I've never been one to hang on to or around with others [B]Jeremy Stone[/B]: Think about what I'm offering here, think about the experience you will be tapping into [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] ...well I'll think about it...that's all I'm saying for now. [B]Rating: C[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]Back again with the two Tommy's who try their best to install a bit of interest in the McWade Brothers against Honest Day's Pay Match.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #2: McWade Brothers vs Honest Day's Pay (Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Once again it was no surprise to see the McWades bring the quality of this match down, then again this match wasn't completely horrible it was just very average and for most of the match formulaic. The finish came when the McWades were getting frustrated, so Dean brought a chair into the ring, but Thomas Morgan drop kicked the chair into Dean McWades face...Dallas McWade came into the ring but was taken out by a swinning leg sweep from Thomas Morgan and a super-kick from Steve Flash...that was enough to leave Dallas McWade looking up at the ceilng for a three count. [I]Tommy London said that HDP call that combination finisher the [B]Copyright [/B]and that the McWades can't deny about losing to a fluke this time , with HDP winning in decisive fashion. [/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Honest Days Pay defeated The McWade Brothers in 8:38 when Steve Flash defeated Dallas McWade by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]The show moves on at pace, as the Two Tommy's tell us that the Women's title match is up next they remind everyone, especially the viewers at home, who may have missed the pre-show...how Tamara McFly earned her title shot in the six way lottery match.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Womens Title: Melody Cuthill vs Tamara McFly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a short but solid little match, though it was no suprise to see Cuthill retain the title.No one was expecting her to drop the title on two consecutive PPV's and that proved to be the case....this was really just there to just fill a bit of time. Melody Cuthill won the match with the Melody Maker. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Melody Cuthill defeated Tamara McFly in 5:36 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Melody Cuthill retain the NOTBPW Womens title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] Cuthill celebrates a succesful title defence, with very unfortunately very little pop from the crowd, because despite their hard work, many of the fans just don't care about the womens division [B](E-)[/B] ________________________________________________________ [I]Katie Cameron is roaming around backstage, where she catches up with Dan Stone Jr[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]The Other One[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Are you one of the challengers for tonights title match ? [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] Don't you know who I am ? [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] [I](Looks at her notes):[/I] Are you Johnny ? [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] Do I look like I'm up my self ? [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Hard to tell [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] (hanging his head in despair):....You really don't know anything do you [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Well I am new [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] I can see that, but they should not have thrown you out here without filling you in or anything..I mean where did they find, I'll have to have a word with my dad about this. [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] What could your Dad do ? [B]Dan Stone Jr[/B]: Well I am the son of the owner.... Dan Stone [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Oh that's who you are...the other one, on the list they gave me [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] Well I don't think I've been referred to as being the other one before. But I won't be the other one in title match tonight. I'll be the one people will be remembering when I become a six time champion and it does not matter who I pin or make submit to get it. McFly you may be walking in the champion, but you won't be walking out the champion, as for you Bloodstone.....you had a run goin against me and my family but I ended that and you won't be starting another one going. It's time for a Stone to be back on top of the company we built. [B]Rating: B-[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [I]Back again with the two Tommy's who get onto the hype treadmill for the X-Division title match between Dark Angel and Harrison Hash. They mention the strange developments between Dark Angel and Black Eagle. They said the last time they faced each other one on one, at New Years Up-Rising , Hash was the champion and that it was just to see who was the better man, but this time it's different as Hash will be looking for revenge not so much for losing the title but for the beat-down he took for Dark Angel and Black Eagle after the 3-way title match 10 days ago.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match 4: X-Division Title: Dark Angel vs Harrison Hash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The raised heat between the two combatants made this a better match , than their encounter at New Years Up-Rising. Hash got the attack early and left Dark Angel reeling with a chained series of 5 suplexes in a row...that very nearly earned him the victory after only 3 minutes. Hash made his first mistake though, when he went up top and tried to nail Dark Angel with a frog-splash instead he took long enabling Dark Angel to meet him with a knee to the gut,...Dark Angel then took over for the middle portion of the match...eventually locking in the wings of damnation....this very nearly caused a submission from Hash, but the plucky youngster [I](who the crowd were now getting behind in this match, though there were still strong chants in favour of Dark Angel from some sections of the crowd)[/I] managed to get to the ropes just in time. Dark Angel tried for the Descent into hell, but that was blocked and he was rolled up for a two count, Dark Angel then went for the Descent again, but again it was blocked and Hash tried for another roll-up, this was beginning to frustrate the champ, who appearing to lose his focus....Hash was then getting Dark Angel into position for the Image Breaker, when all of a sudden some unknown woman dressed in a black leather bodice and trouser combination with black lipstick and smeared eye-liner, came up to the apron and distracted referee Clarence Garcia... [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KarenKiller_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ...Black Eagle sneaked into the ring and blew some black powder into Harrison Hash's face, he sneaked back out of the ring and when referee Garcia turned around Dark Angel had Harrison in position for the Descent into Hell, this time Hash was so disorientated that Dark Angel had no problem sending him face first to the canvas to earn the victory. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Dark Angel defeated Harrison Hash in 10:50 by pinfall, following inteference from Black Eagle[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Dark Angel retains the NOTBPW X-Division Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]The Darkness is taking over[/COLOR][/U][/B] [/CENTER] The Mystery Goth/Rock Chick orders Dark Angel and Black Eagle to put a further beating to Harrison Hash. Dark Angel sets up two chairs, and Black Eagle, nails Hash face first into the chairs with the New Jersey Turnpike. [I]Tommy London shouted down the mic What does this prove ?, what the hell does this prove, you've won the match , who the hell is this woman, is she controlling Angel and Eagle ?! [/I] [CENTER][I]The mystery woman then picks up a microphone[/I][/CENTER] [B]Mystery Woman:[/B] We are going to be taking over this company, the darkness will rule...the day of darkness has arrived, the world shall be enshrined in a dark cloud. For those who don't know who I am , I am [B][COLOR=darkred]Karen Killer[/COLOR]...[/B]Dark Angel and Black Eagle were my first recruits for a war on all you misguided fools...who worship the good and the light. This is only the beginning, we plan on domination, we plan on taking over...and there is nothing or no one that will stop us ! [I]Karen Killer then cackles , before the trio leave behind a bloody Harrison Hash[/I] [B]Ratings: E for both attack and announcement[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]Katie Cameron has caught up with the last of the combatants in the International title match[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]Johnny Bloodstone is....[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Are you Johnny Bloodstone ? [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] What kind of question is that, everyone know who I am [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] So are you Johnny Bloodstone ? [B]Johnny Bloodstone: [/B]Listen up you dumb trick, Johnny Bloodstone does not need any introductions, every one knows who Johnny Bloodstone is, Johnny Bloodstone is the greatest wrestler in this company, Johnnny Bloodstone is the man destined to become Champion, Johnny Bloodstone is destined to become the greatest wrestler of all time. Johnny Bloodstone is a religion...you remember that, if you've got enough brain power to do so [B]Rating: C+[/B] ____________________________________________________________ A video then plays, covering the brutal feud between R.K Hayes and Tim Westybrook . [B](C)[/B] [I]The two Tommys then put in their two cents worth on the last man standing match, they remind us that tonight we really will find out who is the better man, who really is the toughest of the toughest[/I]. [CENTER][B]Match #5: Last Man Standing: R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Another punishing slug fest between the two, with once again neither of them giving an inch, there were plenty of near falls, but neither could keep their opponent down for the full three count to force the referee into making a ten count. With the Hardcore rules in effect the hit each other with chairs, trash can lids and both even crash through tables, but none of that was enough to put either man away. The end came when Westybrook was beginning to take control, he had worn down Hayes with a series of suplexes, the then set up a table in the ring. Hayes was back to his feet and the two engaged in another round of hard hitting blows, but Westybrook was getting the better of the exchanges, eventually Westybrook managed to get Hayes laid onto the table and was in a rarity for the big man he climbed up to the top-rope...however Westybrook was oblivous to the fact that Hayes had managed to get up off the table, the two then slugged it out on the top rope, trying to gain the advantage until Hayes threw both of them off and crashing through the table with an over-head Belly to Belly suplex [I](holy s***! chants from the fans).[/I] Both of them were feeling the effects of the massive bump, however Hayes managed to get his arm draped over Westybrook and referee Matthew White counted the 3 count for the pin. Westybrook was literally out cold for a further 7 seconds and then started stirring, however it was too little, too late as he was unable to return to his senses enough to beat the ten count. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: R.K. Hayes defeated Tim Westybrook in 14:15 when Tim Westybrook could not beat a ten count. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]Katie Cameron un-dettered by the fact that she knows absolutely nothing catches up with Flying Stones and attempts to interview them[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]There is no I in team[/COLOR][/U] [/B][/CENTER] [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] So...... [I](Cameron continues to look completely blank)[/I] [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Yes ? [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Just trying to work out who you are [B]Edd Stone:[/B] I don't need this...I need to be getting ready for my important match later [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Don't you mean we, there is no I in team [B]Edd Stone:[/B] You know I meant, but why is this broad hassling us...what is she ? [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm the backstage interviewer for tonight and I'll let you know that I'm not a broad. Why because I'm blonde and attractive, does everyone assume I'm some cheap and easy ! [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Yeah Edd she may not know what the hell she is doing, but be a bit more respectful... [B]Edd Stone: [/B]Sorry...I was out of order...I say the wrong things sometimes, but this is the most important match of my career, I don't need any distractions.... [B]Duane Stone:[/B] Edd's right , this could be the end of the Flying Stones, we may never realise our dream of holding the tag team titles together, we may be destined to go down in history as what could have been. But we won't be going down without fight. CAN-AM Blondes you made this match what it its and now it is time to pay the consequences [B]Rating: C-[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]The show then transitions into a hype video for the Tag titles match between the CAN-AM Blondes and the Flying Stones, going overthe history of their feud and how it has led to the circumstances that the losing team must split[/I] [B](C-)[/B] [I]The two Tommy's then give their views on the up-coming Tag Title match. Tommy London said that the Flying Stones looked to be getting back on track coming into this match and that the Blondes may well regret the decision of putting the Losing Team Must Split stipulation onto this match. Tommy Townsend as ever showed his support for the heels...saying that the Flying Stones could still implode at any moment and the Blondes will get it done when it matters.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Tag Title Match (Losing Team Must Split): CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs The Flying Stones (Duane Stone & Edd Stone) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG][B] & [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started off with the two teams taking the match to the floor straight away, and brawling with one another through the crowd...Duane paired off with The Natural and Edd paired off with Owen Love...referee Clarence Garcia by the letter of the law, should have counted both teams out but due to the importance of what was at stake, decided that leniency was the better form of discretion. After the exchanges went on for nearly 6 minutes, they finally got the match into the ring, where Edd Stone was in control of Owen Love. He nailed Love with a springboard back elbow for a 2 count and then brought in Duane...however Owen Love also managed to get over to his corner and tag in The Natural who immediately tried for a quick sneaky pin, pulling the tights of Duane Stone. Duane then locked on the Alabaster Agony but The Natural was too near the ropes, then The Natural took a short-cut with a poke to the eye and turned the match back in their favour, after several minutes of working over Duane in their corner, they set him up for the CAN-AM Xpress-way, but Edd Stone saw enough and nailed The Natural with a flying drop kick to break up the attempt. The Blondes then tumble out of the ring, where the Flying Stones then hit simultaneous moonsaults onto their opponents. Duane then dragged Owen Love into the ring and nailed him with the Stone-Plex only for the Natural to break it up. Edd Stone, then took The Natural down with a Tornado DDT. Duane Stone had then managed to get the Alabaster Agony locked onto Owen Love and it looked like Love was about to tap out and it looked like it was the end of the Blondes for ever, but Edd Stone got into the ring and broke up the submission..he then said to Duane that's enough and that he was taking this one over and pointed to the corner that he wanted to finish off Owen Love with the Partys Over, Duane said he had the match won...but then Edd replied, there is no I in team and then low blowed his own partners [I](London: What ?! , what ?!...what the hell was that..Edd has turned on his own brother, he's turned on his own family...I thought.....oh he had us all fooled with his change of attitude..meanwhile Townsend was laughing and retorted with...'this is the best decision Edd Stone has ever made, I knew he would see the light one day' )[/I]. Edd Stone the walked back to his corner with a smug smile on his face as the crowd booed what the had just done. The Natural and Owen Love then got into the ring to finish off Duane Stone with the CAN-AM Xpressway, but by that point it was academic, the Blondes just wanted to put the icing on the cake. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Can-Am Blondes defeated The Flying Stones in 15:15 when The Natural defeated Duane Stone by pinfall after Edd Stone turned on Duane Stone. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]The Can-Am Blondes retain the NOTBPW Tag Team titles/ The Flying Stones have split up and can never tag again[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] After the match, whilst the CAN-AM Blondes are celebrating...Edd Stone tells them to get a table, knowing that Edd helped them they are only happy to oblige... Duane Stone then gets up and reigns in a few blows on Edd, but Edd had a chain wrapped around his fist and knocked an already exhausted Duane out cold. He then lays Duane onto the table the Blondes had set up outside the ring, he goes up to the top turnbuckle and makes a statement by crashing through the table onto Duane with the Party's Over. Tommy London was fuming as this was going on: you made your point that you're only out for yourself when you turned on your own brother in the match, he's defenseless , your gutless Edd Stone, and a disgrace to the Stone family name [B](D+)[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] Edd Stone is now officially a heel, the turn was deemed a success as passionately booed the rebel of the Stone family. ____________________________________________________________ As the medics and ring crew are attending to Duane Stone, the hype video for the International Title match between Sean McFly, Johnny Bloodstone and Dan Stone Jr played. [B](B+)[/B] [I]Back with the two Tommys who added further hype to the International title match. Tommy London admitted that anyone in the match had the ability to come away the champion, even Bloodstone...he said he did not always like Bloodstone methods but he admitted that he was a talented wrestler. Townsend on the other hand was blatantly biased to Bloodstone...saying that Bloodstone was the only legitimate candidate to be walking out the champion and that he would show that McFly and Stone Jr are a pair of over-rated chumps.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match #7: International Title: [/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone[/B] [B][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The PPV up and until now had been pretty good, but obviously the best was saved for last as McFly, Stone Jr and Bloodstone delivered in style. This was one worthy of those five letters MOTYC. Here is how the match played out * The three start out with a feeling out process until McFly and Stone Jr decide to work together, and double team on Bloodstone. * Bloodstone rolled out for a powder, McFly then went for a quick roll-up on Stone Jr, then Stone Jr tried to do the same. Bloodstone then came back in took shots at both and then suplexed Dan Stone Jr....Stone Jr then rolled out of the ring. * Bloodstone then nailed McFly with a suplex, and went for the pin, this only got a one count. * Stone Jr is back in and takes it to Bloodstone, the two have a stiff exchange, McFly is back up and takes out both with a double drop kick ! * McFly goes for a pin on Stone Jr, Bloodstone is back up and breaks up the pin, Bloodstone sets up McFly for a death valley driver but Dan Stone Jr, kicks Bloodstone low, forcing Bloodstone to drop down...McFly drops down also as he takes an inadvertant back-breaker from Bloodstone. * Dan Stone Jr with the Stone-Plex onto McFly...Bloodstone gets up just in time to break up the pin. * Dan Stone Jr with a swinging neckbreaker on Bloodstone, he goes up top...Bloodstone follows him up, the two are exchanging blows on the top turnbuckle, McFly is back up, Bloodstone has got control on the top turnbucke and is about to power bomb Stone Jr...but McFly sprints up and brings in Bloodstone with a hurricarana, as Bloodstone is being hurricaranered he also releases his power bomb, sending Stone Jr crashing at the same time. [I](Holy s*** ! chants, and how are they still alive comments from London)[/I] * McFly is the first back to his feet, Delorean Driver on Bloodstone...one..two..thr...no ! Stone Jr breaks it up * Stone Jr hits the Stone-Plex on McFly, Bloodstone with a vicious lariat to Stone Jr [I](This is awesome chants !)[/I] * Bloodstone goes for the pin one, two..no ! McFly gets up just in time. * All 3 men are now looking worse for wear, the match settles down for a bit as they exchange strikes with one another. * Bloodstone drop toe holds Stone Jr into the Corner, McFly then hits the Way of the Future (springboard inverted DDT)... he decides not to pin Bloodstone...corner to corner hesitation drop kick on Stone Jr...McFly rolls over Stone Jr for the pin, One ..two... no, Bloodstone has recovered. * Stone Jr, is back up....DDT on McFly he hits a series of German suplexes on Bloodstone. * McFly goes up top, flying drop kick onto Stone Jr, McFly is going for the pin, Bloodstone however kicks kicks him in the gut and then nails him with the Veinbuster (Double Underhook Brainbuster) ....McFly is out cold but he has enough sense to roll out of the ring instead of getting pinned [I](More NOTBPW and this is awesome chants ring out) [/I] * Bloodstone and Dan Stone Jr are left in the ring, McFly is looking out of it...both try for quick roll ups...Stone Jr then gets Bloodstone into the Stone Hold !, Bloodstone reverses it into Bloodstone mutilation !, Dan Stone Jr reverses it back again....Bloodstone gets to the ropes.... and then gets the Bloodstone mutilation locked onto Dan Stone Jr, he manages to get it in the middle of the ring...Stone Jr is hanging on, still hanging on, he can't go much longer the hand is beginning to look like it might tap ..McFly has stirred though, he goes up to the top and breaks up the Bloodstones vice like grip with a 450 Splash ! .. * Stone Jr looks like he has spent all his energy trying not to tap out...it's between Bloodstone and McFly now. * Bloodstone with stiff strikes to McFly... Bloodstone springs off the ropes for Lariat, McFly manages to duck...McFly springs off with a springboard roundhouse kick he connects, Bloodstone is staggering around ...Delorean Driver from McFly !!...one, two, three !! [I]The crowd give the 3 competitors a standing ovation, as they chant each wrestlers name...some even begin to chant Match of the year ![/I] Awesome match , that is two MOTYC candidates Dan Stone Jr has been involved with in the same month. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly defeated Johnny Bloodstone and Dan Stone Jr in 23:31 when Sean McFly defeated Johnny Bloodstone by pinfall with a Delorean Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly makes retains his NOTBPW International title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] Post match Sean McFly stays in the ring for longer to celebrate proudly after a gruelling title defence [B](B+)[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This was a must see PPV, so it's disappointing that it did not do a better buy-rate (down from last month), this may be due though to the currently poor economy in Canada... still though perhaps enough people who did see it, will be telling their friends and those who were too tight to spend their money this time a around, that they really did miss out, especially when it came to the main event , yet another MOTYC from NOTBPW. The rest of the card was also good , without overshadowing the main event , meaning that it wasn't just a one match PPV.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] NOTBPW return to the Joe Byrne Memorial Stadium in Grand Falls on Wednesday February 14th for Championship Wrestling... [B]International Title: Sean McFly vs R.K Hayes[/B] McFly succesfully defended the International Title against Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone in what many are calling an early contender for Match of the Year. R.K Hayes defeated Tim Westybrook in a last man standing match, and has been rewarded with a title shot for his efforts. Both competitors were pushed to the limit at Saturdays's Tough Love PPV, will either man have anything left in the tank for Wednesday's title show down ? [B]Six Man War: Duane Stone & Honest Day's Pay (Morgan & Flash) vs Edd Stone & The CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) [/B] At Tough Love the CAN-AM Blondes defended the tag team titles against the Flying Stones , with the stipulation that the losing team must split up.The Stones looked prime for splitting up but in the weeks preceding the match appeared to be getting back on track, with Edd appearing to have turned over a new leaf, but in the match he turned on his brother, allowing the Blondes to retain their titles and splitting up the Flying Stones for good.After the match he put an exclamation point on the break-up,putting an already dazed Duane Stone through a table with the Party's Over. Duane will be looking to take the first step towards revenge as he teams with the rising tag team of Honest Day's Pay to take on his turn-coat brother Edd, teaming for the first time with former rivals the CAN-AM Blondes. [B]Also scheduled for the show[/B] Jeremy Stone vs Harrison Hash SUKI & Shingen Miyazaki vs Jacob Jett & Stevie Grayson

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]NOTBPW - Championship Wrestling[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wed 14 Feb 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Joe Byrne Memorial Stadium, Grand Falls, Newfoundland (Attendance-2'000) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And On TV across Canada on Canada-On-Air (Rating: 6.58 ) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 1: Stephanie Hazel vs Jana Marie Bowen[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JanaMarieBowen_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] To think that a month ago Stephanie Hazel was the women's champion, albeit in very unconvincing fashion, after unsuccesfully trying to regain the title from Melody Cuthill, she has now fallen back to working one of the Dark Matches, against one of the Divisions also-rans in Jana Marie Bowen. Hazel earned an easy victory in under 3 minutes, when JMB tapped out to the Cherokee Choke (Sleeper) [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Stephanie Hazel defeated Jana Marie Bowen in 2:49 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 2: Cameron Vessey vs Gregg Boone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GreggBoone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Cameron Vessey may be part of a family with an esteemed wrestling heritage but right now he is just paying his dues in a series of Dark Matches, even if that means doing the job for Gregg Boone. Boone, one half of the Kelowna Playaz got a much needed win, even if only the live crowd saw it, with the Boone Shake The Room (Superkick) [B][COLOR=blue]Result:Gregg Boone defeated Cameron Vessey in 4:35 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] The show starts with a highlights video of the awesome 3-way title match between Sean McFly, Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone at Tough Love.....it then segues into a general video of the Tough Love PPV, other matches to gain considerable focus are the Tag Title/Losing team must split match between The CAN-AM Blondes and The Flying Stones and the Last Man Standing match between R.K Hayes and Tim Westybrook. [B]Ratings: B+ for title match video, C+ for general PPV review video[/B] [I]We see Sean McFly arrive at the building with the International Title slung over his shoulder, the Two Tommys hype up the fact that he will be putting that belt on the line tonight, against R.K Hayes. They put over that Hayes will be a very tough test for McFly and should not be over-looked by the Champion[/I] [B](B+)[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: SUKI & Shingen Miyazaki vs Jacob Jett & Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What hurt this match is the fact that despite their effort and ability none of the workers in the ring are really over yet with the crowd. SUKI has shown glimpses of promise, but appears to have lost a bit of direction, after a couple of solid matches with Frankie Perez. His tag team partner Shingen Miyazaki has only just returned to the promotion, Jacob Jett for all the athelticism desparately needs to learn some psychology , whilst Grayson despite previously working for TCW looks to be nothing better than a jobber to the stars mid-card body. The action in this match wasn't bad, but it was a bit spotty they did not do enough to convince the crowd in attendance that they all deserve a spot higher up the NOTBPW ranks. SUKI earned his all Japanese team the win with the Mountain SUKI (Shiranaui). On a positive note SUKI & Miyazaki meshed well as a team and they may well be headed towards being put together permantly. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: SUKI and Shingen Miyazaki defeated Stevie Grayson and Jacob Jett in 8:32 when SUKI defeated Stevie Grayson by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]We cut to the back where a frustrated Johnny Bloodstone cuts a promo[/I] [CENTER][U][B][COLOR=darkred]Stacked against me[/COLOR][/B][/U][/CENTER] " The records say that Johnny Bloodstone lost on Saturday....Yeah I may of lost but the odds were stacked against me, it was 2 on 1. Anyone could see the old pals Stone and McFly were working together to take me out, because they know I'm superior. I'm still the greatest in this company, McFly you're just keeping the belt warm before I take it off you. McFly I want a proper one on one title shot just me and you...thing is you might not make it past Hayes. Now all the plebs that cheer for you or the Stones will be thinking that I'd be giving my support to Hayes, but you know what I want you to retain....I want to beat YOU for the title, if I beat you McFly those idiot's who chant your name..can finally shut up !! " [B]Rating: C[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]We return to the ring, where the Black Cloud trio of Karen Killer, Dark Angel and Black Eagle are in the ring. Karen Killer has a microphone,[/I] [I]Dark Angel and Black Eagle just stand either side of her not saying anything.[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]Black Cloud- You Have Been Warned[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] " Thus far you have only witnessed the birth of Dark Cloud, we have sent out a warning and there will be more victims.....yes that is right, more shall be sacrificed until we take over....a sheet of blackness will rest upon us and there will be a storm of blood rained down upon those who oppose our destiny. We have more soldiers coming you have been warned, you have been warned....BWAHAHAHAHA !! " [I]Killer then drops the tosses the microphone away and her two minions follow her out of the ring[/I] [B]Rating : E+[/B] [I]Tommy London said that may of been one of the strangest minutes he has ever witnessed in NOTBPW, but he did appear to make out that there may be more joining the ranks of the Dark Cloud faction. Johnny Bloodstone fresh from his own egotistical promo comes out for his match.[/I] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]* Match # 2: Johnny Bloodstone vs Marc Speed[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Marc Speed makes it onto T.V !! .that being said it was only to do the job, to keep Bloodstone looking strong. Despite being in control for the entire match Bloodstone did not put Mr Dark Match away that easily, as Speed put up a plucky effort lasting around three and a half minutes, before falling victim to Bloodstones devestating double under-hook brainbuster finisher...the Vein Buster. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Johnny Bloodstone defeated Marc Speed in 3:35 by pinfall with a Vein Buster. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]We cut backstage again where Katie Cameron is with Jeremy Stone[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]Filling In The Gaps[/U][/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Tonight Jeremy Stone you take on Harrison Hash, perhaps someone who mirrors another worker you have paid alot of interest in of late in Frankie Perez, would you say ? [B]Jeremy Stone: [/B]First of all after being thrown in at the deep end on Saturday, it looks like you're handling your duties a bit better [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Erm thanks...I'm trying my best but am only filling in for Helen until she is fit enough to come back [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] You'll be fine, perhaps there will be room enough for both of you...but I'm not the one to make those decisions [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Thanks again, but about tonight's opponent [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] Yeah Harrison Hash....what was it you were getting at. [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] That both he and Perez, who you have shown alot of interest in of late are both young workers with a long future ahead of them [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] I can sort of see what your driving at...Hash will not be taken lightly tonight , he may be a kid but he's already been a champion here, I've also seen alot of good come from him of late as a person. He's having to come through some advertisity right now, what with this Black Cloud stable on his case, but they're his problem and he's going to have to learn to deal with it, but if those weirdo's disrupt my space, they'll soon know about it. Now as far as it goes for Frankie, I see alot of potential in that kid, more potential than any youngster who has passed through this companies doors... and he knows that I want to offer my services as a mentor to him, Frankie if your're listening that offers still on the table [I]All of a sudden Helen Wheels appears and she gets in Katie Cameron's face and starts hurling a tirade of abuse towards the new girl[/I] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] I'm only away a few days and it already looks like Blondie here is trying to steal away my job. Now listen up Blondie, I was here first...this is my thing, just because I go down..it does not mean that you should be taking over my spot ! You know some of us do a bit more than just stand there looking pretty, you Bimbo, hide it all you like with the look at me I'm intelligent spectacles, you're fooling NO ONE !! Next time I'm asking the questions...yes I'm back...temping over, get back to the unemployment line...scram blondie, like NOW !! [I]Katie Cameron either can't get in a word in or is just so shocked at Helen Wheels sudden tirade towards her, she does not know what to say....eventually Cameron and Jeremy Stone just walk away. Stone shakes his head disapprovingly towards the suddenly up-tight Helen Wheels[/I] [B]Ratings: B for Jeremy Stone interview, F+ for Helen Wheels ' Stop stealing my job' tirade.[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]Back with the Two Tommy's who add further hype to the Jeremy Stone v Harrison Hash contest...they speculate that Black Cloud may still be in the building and whether or not they will come out and disrupt this match, seeing as it involves their current main target in Harrison Hash.[/I] [CENTER][B]* Match # 3: Jeremy Stone vs Harrison Hash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Was hoping for better from this match, as they just did not gel together all that well, making for a some what awkward bout. That may of been something of a surprise of some as both Stone and Hash work a technical style, but for some reason former X-Divsion champion Hash looked a bit lost out there and this may be down to the fact that he has been more used to have to take on more faster paced opponents, where as the veteran Jeremy Stone worked at a slower more methodical pace than he has been used to. Jeremy Stone got the win after the Stone Cutter (Ace Crusher). [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jeremy Stone defeated Harrison Hash in 9:37 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C- [/COLOR][/B] [I]As Jeremy Stone leaves, Harrison Hash is just getting up, when all of a sudden the lights go out in the arena. The lights come back on 30 seconds later, Hash has been busted open and is lying in a pool of blood laid over his body is a sign with a pagan symbol and the words Dark Cloud.[/I] [B](E+)[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Just to fill some spare time, another one of those music video's of a popular wrestler on the roster is shown. This week Tim Westybrook..and this will come of no suprise ....this weeks backing music feature some kid with a guitar in his garage doing a knock-off cover version, is of Black Sabbath's Iron Man[/I] [B](D)[/B] [B]_____________________________________________________[/B] [I]We go the back again where Edd Stone is suddenly best pals with the CAN-AM Blondes and they all have something to say....[/I] [CENTER][U][COLOR=darkred][B]Hook, Line and Stinker[/B][/COLOR][/U][/CENTER] [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Free at last !!..... You see Duane all that stuff I told you last month about turning over a new leaf and really believing in the Stones' legacy well guess what....I LIED !! [I]The smug trio then laugh manically at Edd's opening statement[/I] [B]The Natural:[/B] Yeah Eddy here pulled the wool over your eyes alright [B]Edd Stone:[/B] But I'd also got to give some credit these two guys here with me right now. You see after me and that loser of my brother, lost to the Blondes at New Years Up-Rising...I actually hooked up with the Blondes after the show and we had a talk...I told them that I'm not like the rest of those goody-goody ilosers in my family...I told them I want rid, I want to make a statement in the business and that I no longer wanted to be in the shadow of these so called legends. [B]Owen Love:[/B] So you see that is where the idea of the Loser Must split match came into effect. Edd pulled the wool over everyone's eyes with the Stone's stronger than ever crap.. man you were so convincing Edd... [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Thanks...it made me sick having to act like that, but I needed to, to make that stupid brother of mine believe that I was upholding 'Stone Tradition' [I](Edd says Stone Tradition by doing an inverted coma's sign with his hands, in a sarcastic manner)[/I] [B]The Natural:[/B] So Edd pulled the wool over everyones eyes and then we put phase two in to effect...we let the Flying Stones have a re-match and we added the losing team must split stip. [B]Owen Love:[/B] That brother of yours almost didn't bite, he was almost too chicken to face us again [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Yeah and I thought the Stones were the 'fighting champion' type...yeah I had to go over-board with that sickening spiel to convince him to accept your terms [B]The Natural:[/B] Anyway he fell , and lets just say all the fools that were getting behind the Flying Stones to beat us were cheering you on [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Oh yeah, cheering the Flying Stones on, finally we were going to win the belts...oh no, there not ! Because Edd Stone wont be playing second fiddle no more to any of his stupid brothers. And tonight I start my climb to the top, I'm destined to be an even bigger star than any of them and they can't do anything to stop me ! ___________________________________________________________ [I]Back with the Two Tommy's who hype up the six man tag between Edd Stone & The CAN-AM Blondes taking on the trio of Duane Stone with Honest Day's Pay. Tommy London of course bangs on about how disappointed he is with Edd Stone, turning his back on his family...Tom Townsend unsurpisingly defends egotistical Edd to the hilt and said that he was the only Stone he ever saw potential in and that by ditching that pompous family Edd will go far and become an even greater star than all of his brother combined together.[/I] [CENTER][B]* Match # 4: Edd Stone & CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs Duane Stone & Honest Days Pay (Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] To be honest the show was feeling a bit lack-lustre up and until this point but this six man contest, finally delivered a match worthy of the NOTBPW hallmark of quality. Both trio's looked fluid in the ring as teams...possibly because of the Stones now appearing on opposing teams against on another, recent tag team experience. The match started out a fast pace with plenty of quick tags between both teams, until the pace slowed down for the rudimentarty heel beat-down on Thomas Morgan, until Morgan got the hot tag into Duane Stone who cleaned house on the CAN-AM Blondes, it was then him and Edd in the ring and for some reason Duane seemed reluctant to hit Edd, despite all what Edd had said and done after their match at Tough Love... He was still Duane's brother...however Edd was not so reluctant the obnoxious youngest member of the Stone Family slapped Duane across the face and then spat right in his eye, this left Duane exposed for the CAN-AM Blondes to come in an nail him withe CAN-AM Xpressway, usually that would mean the match was over but Steve Flash made the save and took out Owen Love with the Flash-Bang (TKO) . Duane Stone then got back up and went full tilt at his brother Edd raining in blow after blow and giving his younger brother a good kicking, Duane had snapped and it looked like he was about to do his best to send his disrespectful younger brother away on a stretcher but The Natural blind-sided Duane from behind, and the heels then double team on Duane, with Edd constantly talking trash to his brother. They tag Owen Love back in, and the CAN-AM Blondes work over Duane and tag in Edd who sets up for the Party's Over , however Duane manages to roll out of the way and gets the tag into Steve Flash, at the same time Edd makes the tag to Owen Love...Flash super-kicks Owen Love, now the Natural and Thomas Morgan come in.....Morgan hits the Trademark suplex and goes for the pin..Edd Stone breaks it up, incomes Duane Stone.... It's brother vs brother again, both are looking for the Stone-Plex, after several back and forth reversals it is Edd who hits it...1-2- No ! Duane Kicks out. Edd can't believe it...he starts having a hissy fit and is beating the mat in frustration. Duane tags in Steve Flash, who then tags in Thomas Morgan....Edd is isolated and the Blondes have only just got back to their corner... Honest Day's Pay take Edd down with the Copyright. Thomas Morgan goes for the pin, as Steve Flash and Duane Stone block off the ring to stop the Blondes from breaking up the pin. 1-2-3 it's over !! [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Duane Stone and Honest Days Pay defeated Edd Stone and The Can-Am Blondes in 14:31 when Thomas Morgan defeated Edd Stone by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Duane Stone and Honest Day's Pay are celebrating their victory, however as expected the losing team of Edd Stone and The CAN-AM Blondes did not take their loss sportingly, and they come back in with steel chairs, and they have the last word, levelling their opponents with a couple of chair shots each leaving Duane and HDP lying on the mat writhing in pain.[/I] [B](D)[/B] [I]Tommy London berated Edd Stone and the Blondes for being sore losers[/I] _____________________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage again, where R.K Hayes has a microphone and he's about to have a rant[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=darkred]I'm done with You Boy[/COLOR][/U][/B] [/CENTER] " First things first, Westybrook it's over boy...I was the last man standin' ...I had my fun with you boy and you ain't no where near tough as me. Now go back and play with the kids, cos you ain't ready to play with the big boys just yet. So don't come after me looking for respect or revenge or what-ever else you are trying to prove...you ain't as tough, you ain't in my league. You tried to stand up to me, when I used you as an example to send a message...and now that message has been made loud and clear. Finally it seems that management has taken notice of R.K Hayes. McFly you may of beaten me last time we met, but that was with nothing on the line, you better be ready more than ever, as tonight I'll literally be beating you down for that belt you hold. Yeah that belt is gonna be back round my waist, it's about time the biggest bad ass in town, started ruling this yard again and it starts tonight !! " ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Frankie Perez vs Derek Frost[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DerekFrost.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match played a solid role as the filler match before the main event. Frost used his size to dominant the early going and it looked like the young Perez was in for a rough time, but eventually Perez used his superior agility and his range of stiff kicks and strikes to wear the Ice Man down and when Perez was able to lock on the P-Clutch it was all over. During the match Jeremy Stone came onto the ramp to take another look at his potential protege. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Frankie Perez defeated Derek Frost in 8:36 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Jeremy Stone the comes to the ring and congratulates Perez on his victory....[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred][U]Promise's, Promise's[/U][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] Frankie you looked impressive there, but.... [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] ...you feel you can teach me to do better [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] Well I can certainly pass on my experience to you, but I can offer you better than that....I will promise you that under my guidance you will become a champion in this company [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] Seriously..when was the last time you won a championship in this company ? [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] That's besides the point and it's not me, it's you we are talking about here. Team with me and I can accelerate you to the top, don't team with me and think how despite your talent, you could be struggling to get those championship opportunities...I mean you could go the other way.... [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] Which way is that ? [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] That is to be a selfish son of a bitch like Johnny Bloodstone or that ungrateful brother of mine Edd Stone. Like you they have talent, but they also have ego's so massive they over-shadow their talent. They'lll be rememembered for loving themselves and whining all the time, myself , my brother Dan and even this companies current champion Sean McFly will be remembered for being great wrestlers, what legacy do you want to build kid ? [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] I want to be remembered for being one of the greatest wrestlers in this company...I dont' care about popularity, the fans can cheer me or they can boo me, but the main thing is I want to make the sort of legacy in this business, where I will be remembered as being a great wrestler and a great champion. [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] Well the answers simple isn't it [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] But...i've never felt like...I needed help [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] I'm not offering to hold your hand, what I'm offering is to be there as a veteran to give you advice, and also you never know if you ever want to go after some gold immediately, there is a certain Tag Team Tournament coming up, have you thought that we could team up for that..we win that, we get a shot at the tag belts. Can you see the possibilties now [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] OK you've sold it to me...I'm all yours. [B]Jeremy Stone:[/B] A wise decision kid...stick with me and you'll be heading to the top. [I]The two then shakes hands to seal the deal.[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for Jeremy's sales pitch, D- for handshake to seal their newly formed partnership.[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [I]We go to the back where the suddenly psycho Helen Wheels is with Sean McFly[/I] [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] Yeah you've got me, I told Blondie to scram, so Mr champion you put that belt on the line again tonight...I bet you'd prefer that bimbo to be interviewing you, I saw how your flirted with her, I so hope your wife wasn't watching [B]Sean McFly:[/B] ermmmm OK....I don't know what has got into you since going down to that Tammy Cutter from my sister, on the pre-show...hey sis... nice win....keep at it...you'll win that womens title one day....no offence Victoria, I know you're after it too....oh man I'm so torn on who to support in that divsion...my wife or my sister. [B]Helen Wheels:[/B] Yeah Mr Family Guy you got some words on your opponent, even the same old I'm walking in the champ, and I'm walking out the champ repetitvie schtik you throw out every week [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Seriously get some help....and guess what your right, I'll be walking in the champion and I'll be walking out the champion. Hayes your tough, one of the toughest, but so am I .....you don't be a champion like without over-coming difficult test like the one you are about to give me. [B]Rating: B-[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]The two Tommy's add their hype to the title match between McFly and Hayes, putting over how this will be a tough test for the champion McFly, so soon after retaining the belt in that classic 3-way battle at Tough Love with Dan Stone Jr and Johnny Bloodstone.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: The Main Event: International Title: Sean McFly vs R.K Hayes[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There's a reason why Hayes is usually working reduced to the odd Championship Wrestling title shot, he just does not quite have it in him to pull out matches the calibre of the Stones or Johnny Bloodstone against the current champion. This match wasn't bad but it was no where near the quality of recent International Title matches featuring those aforementioned main event players. This was very similar to their non title match a couple of weeks back, with Hayes trying to over-power/out brawl McFly but then McFly eventually using his superior atheleticism to over-come the bigger man, in a lot of ways people would think they were watching a replay of the previous match between Perez and Frost, albeit with more recognisable workers. McFly and Hayes still worked the match well, but it just added that X-Factor and any match between these two is starting to follow the same predictable pattern. The finish came when McFly used his agility to down Hayes with the Way of the Future (springboard inverted DDT). [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Sean McFly defeated R.K. Hayes in 13:53 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly makes retains the NOTBPW International title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Post Match/End of Show[/U][/B] McFly celebrates a hard fought title victory[B] (B+)[/B] Johnny Bloodstone then appears and blindsides McFly, he then looks at R.K Hayes and the pair then put the boots to the champion, but before McFly takes too serious of a beating Tim Westybrook comes running out with a chair in hand to save the day. [B](C+)[/B] ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: C+ :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]An Ok show, nowhere near the standards of some of the other shows... this felt like a transitional effort, with seeds being sewn for the next set of storylines and feuds. The Six Man Tag edged out the title match for match of the night.[/LEFT]

[B][U][COLOR=darkred]NOTBPW News[/COLOR][/U] [/B] Veteran wrestler Alysian Scottfield has been released by the Canadian based company. It was felt that Scottfield, a former tag team champion, who made his wrestling debut in 1978, time in NOTBPW had run it's course and he longer fit in with the more athletic puro influenced direction NOTBPW had been heading towards of late. Scottfields last regular action, was teaming up with Derek Frost as the Demolition Crew, but the team never got a strong push. It will be interesting to see where Derek Frosts' future lies with NOTBPW.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Preview for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] NOTBPW will be in the Robert Guerin arena in Hull Quebec onWednesday February 21st for Championship Wrestling... Here's a run down of what will be on the card [B]Sean McFly & Tim Westybrook vs Johnny Bloodstone & R.K Hayes[/B] These 4 all have a history with each other, McFly succesfully defended his International Title last week against R.K Hayes, however after the match we was jumped from behind and then beaten down by Johnny Bloodstone...R.K Hayes frustrated at losing joined in. Tim Westybrook who has been battling with Hayes for several months came in to make the save. [B]Duane Stone vs Edd Stone[/B] The two former tag partners and brothers meet one and one for the first time since Edd turned on his own brother and the whole of the Stone family. The arrogant youngest member of the Stone family, has vowed to become a bigger star than the rest of the Stone's combined, but his ego-tistical vow got off to a wrong foot when he was pinned in last weeks six man tag match...which his brother Duane was on the opposing team. Duane will be looking to bring his arrogant brother down a peg or two even more, whilst Edd will be looking to show that he truly is destined for greatness. [B]Tag Team Titles: CAN-AM Blondes vs Honest Day's Pay[/B] The team of Honest Day's Pay (Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash) appear to be on a role..they finally disposed of the McWades with a convincing win at Tough Love and won a recent six man tag (with Duane Stone) when they defeated Edd Stone and the tag team champions The CAN-AM Blondes. With their impressive form of late they have been rewarded with a title shot. [B]X-Division Title: Dark Angel vs Frankie Perez [/B] Frankie Perez who has been impressing not only the championship comittee but also Jeremy Stone [I](so much so that Stone has become Perez's mentor and possibly even hinted at forming a tag team with theyoung star) [/I]is given his first opportunity to claim championship gold as he takes on the in-ring leader of the Dark Cloud stable Dark Angel for the X-Division Championship. [B]Harrison Hash vs Black Eagle [/B] Harrison Hash has been the target of the Black-Cloud organisation led by Karen Killer and Dark Angel. He was a victim of a mystery attack last week after a match against Jeremy Stone. Here he gets a chance for some revenge on the bizarre stable as he takes on one their members in the form of Black Eagle. [I]Also booked for the show[/I] [B]Womens (Non Title) 4 corner Survival:[/B] Melody Cuthill vs Victoria Stone vs Tamara McFly vs Stephanie Hazel

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B][U]NOTBPW - Championship Wrestling[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wed 21 Feb 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Arena Robert Guertin, Hull, Quebec (Attendance-4'659) [/CENTER] [CENTER]And On TV across Canada on Canada-On-Air (Rating: 6.41 ) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 1: Cameron Vessey vs Stevie Grayson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Vessey appears to have taken on the Marc Speed role this month of working the dark matches. He actually managed to pull out a not too bad match out of the inconsistent Stevie Grayson, with the former TCW high flyer getting the win with the Stevie Style Press [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Stevie Grayson defeated Cameron Vessey in 5:45 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Dark Match # 2: SUKI vs Jacob Jett[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JacobJett.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Both of the Dark Matches tonight were more than OK for what they were...Dark Matches and both could have actually made the main show, as a filler match. In a fast paced six minute match Jacob Jett earned a confidence boosting win over another rising star in SUKI, when he won the match with the Jett Take Off. Coincincidently both dark matches were won by variations on the Shooting Star Press as finishers. [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Result: Jacob Jett defeated SUKI in 6:10 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________[/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] The usual recap of last week begins the show, it focuses on the title match between McFly and Hayes, and the confrontation afterwards involving Johnny Bloodstone, plus the beginnings of the brother vs brother feud between Edd and Duane Stone [B](C-)[/B] [I]The Two Tommys remind us that tonight main event is a tag match involving International Champion Sean McFly, teaming with Tim Westybrook to take on R.K Hayes and Johnny Bloodstone. [/I] [I]They then segue into telling us that the opening match will be the X-Division title match between Dark Angel and Frankie Perez. London said that the blue-chip prospect Perez will need to take on everything his new mentor Jeremy Stone has told him to beat someone the calibre of Dark Angel. He then put over Dark Angel as being more dangerous than ever, with the mysterious and disturbing Dark Cloud faction now in his corner.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: X-Division Title: Dark Angel vs Frankie Perez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jeremy Stone accompabied Frankie Perez to the ring. The match itself was a solid effort , but I was hoping for slightly better. Perez seems to up his game once he has feuded with someone for a while, where as in one off matches like this one, he can slightly disappoint. This was a bit more grounded than most X-Division matches with Perez using his battery of strikes and kicks to try and wear the champion down. However Dark Angel is made of stern stuff, and despite any pearls of wisdom Jeremy Stone passed onto his young protege, the champion made his experience count. The finish came when Perez was trying to nail Dark Angel with a release Suplex but Dark Angel managed to lock in the Wings of Damnation (Anaconda Vice) and Perez was forced to tap out. [COLOR=blue][B]Result: Dark Angel defeated Frankie Perez in 10:31 by submission.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B][COLOR=purple]Dark Angel retains the NOTBPW X-Division title.[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [I]Dark Angel celebrate his victory by standing in the ring and making a pretentious crucifx pose. He notices that Perez is struggling to his feet, but instead of helping the youngster get back to his feet he precedes to attack him, seeing the assualt Perez's mentor Jeremy Stone comes into the ring and chases the X-Division champion off before more damage is done.[/I] [B]Ratings: Celebration (B), Attack (D-), Save (C+)[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]We got backstage where Katie Cameron is backstage and is about to interview Duane Stone[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Wrestling lessons 101- The Stone Way.[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Tonight you face your brother Edd for the first time one on one, after the turned on you at Tough Love [B]Duane Stone:[/B] And it could not have come a moment too soon. Last week that self centred brat, partially got some come-uppance when the HDP boys pinned his shoulders to the mat, but tonight I will be putting a stamp on it. Let me make one thing clear, despite what he did and the way he is acting right now , I don't hate Edd...he is still my brother, he is still flesh and blood but let's also make another thing clear he needs to be taught a lesson, the Stone way. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: The McWade Brothers vs The Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green & Gregg Boone) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GreggBoone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match gave me a why in the hell did I book this to be on T.V reaction. Truth be told it was an excuse to give the Playaz some-what of a break after mostly jobbing them out in dark and filler matches and though it was not officially announced this match had a berth in the up-coming Ed Henson Tag Team cup riding on it. But this match was way below NOTBPW standards. The McWades are pretty good at what they do (brawling) but don't match up well with more athletic tag teams, which unfortunately for them is where the division is heading right now, whilst the Kelowna Playaz whilst not terrible, aren't exactly great either and it's beyond me how they ever got a mega push a couple of years back. Anyway the now hapless McWades continue their slide to the bottom of the tag ranks and at this rate, possibly out of the exit door, when Dallas McWade was pinned with a roll up from Gregg Boone. Yes you read that correctly the Kelowna Playaz actually won a match. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Kelowna Playaz defeated The McWade Brothers in 4:45 when Gregg Boone defeated Dallas McWade by pinfall with a roll up [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] After the match the McWades are so frustrated at once again being beaten by a roll-up to a team they should have dominated, that they have to take it out on someone and it just so happens that referee Clarence Garcia is in their line of fire...they pick up the reft and drive him down with a double choke-slam and then put the boots in to the defenseless ref [B](E+)[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]We got backstage where Edd Stone has a microphone[/I] " Last week you and HDP got a lucky win, it was a millon in one fluke. Every knows I am superior, and tonight one on one I will be taking you to school, the New School. Cos I'm Edd Stone, I'm destined for greatness..I will be the best ever and tonight it starts when I dispose of you, then I'll dispose of Dan, then Jeremy...try to stop me all you like, I'll out shine you all !! " [B]Rating: D-[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]The Two Tommys then hype the Duane vs Edd Stone match. No prizes for guessing which commentator was defending which Stone Brother's corner.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Duane Stone vs Edd Stone[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a solid feud building match that added further heat to their current brother vs brother feud. Duane Stone came out and dominated the early going, Edd being the cowardly heel, constantly kept going out for a powder before turning the match in his favour with a sneak attack, after Duane went chasing after him outside the ring. Edd then worked over Duane, but at the same time was playing up to the crowd...eventually Edd's ego would catch up with him and Duane managed to lock on the Alabaster Agony..Edd did however get to the ropes but stumbled into referee Matthew White, causing NOTBPW's senior ref to take an awkward bump. Duane oblivious to what has just happened immediately nails Edd with a Stone-Plex and immediately goes for the pin. Duane thinks he has the match won but then realises that there was not referee making the count he goes to check on referee White but Edd has pulled out a chain from his trunks and in true under-handed heel style nails Duane with the foreign object before tossing it away. Edd then goes for the pin and referee White comes to and counts to three. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Edd Stone defeated Duane Stone in 9:41 by pinfall after using a foreign object. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]The Best Jack-Ass in the world....Ever !![/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The match is over and Duane is just coming to, Edd meanwhile is smugly celebrating his win and generally flipping off the fans who are booing him ..he sees Duane coming to and then procedes to attack his brother. He goes out to get a chair and gets in a couple of chair shots to Duanes head , before tossing the chair onto Duane's lifeless[/I] [I]body.[/I] [I]The medical team come to the ring and stretcher Duane out, meanwhile Edd is still in the ring looking all smug and satisifed about what he has just done. [/I] [I]Suddenly Dan Stone Jr turns up on the podium[/I] [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] Real impressive Edd [B]Edd Stone:[/B] It was wasnt' it, I told you I'll be eliminating you all one by one, and then claiming my spot at the top....forever !!! [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] You really think you're it don't you ? [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Think...I am...I will transcend wrestling....I already am...I am bigger than anyone in this business [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] We all knew you were different but we didn't realise you'd turn out to this much of jack-ass ! [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Well this Jack-ass is taking your spot [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] OK if you think your ready to hang with the big boys...you and me next week. [B]Edd Stone:[/B] Think I'm scared to take you , the great Dan Stone Jr on, you've got to be kidding I could beat you hopping on one leg, I am that good ! [B]Dan Stone Jr:[/B] Sure Edd, everyone believes you and can I just remind you...you've never beaten me one on one. [B]Ratings: D- for post match beat-down, D for Duane being stretchered out, B+ for Dan Stone Jr challenge to face Edd next week.[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]Back to the announce desk where the Two Tommy's are hyping the Tag Team Title match between The CAN-AM Blondes and Honest Days Pay. Tommy London puts over the Blondes have the experience edge but says that the team of Honest Day's Pay have been on roll of late and should not be taken lightly. Tom Townsend makes some comment about being offended by HDP's inoffensiveness and their we're just a couple of regular hard working guys gimmick. [/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Tag Team Titles: [/B] [B]CAN-AM Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) vs [/B] [B]Honest Days Pay (Thomas Morgan & Steve Flash)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OwenLove.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid T.V title defence for the Blondes, who despite being heels are capable of not always having to resort to cheap tactics to hang on to the belts. HDP had their moments and Thomas Morgan hit a Trademark suplex for a very close two count mid-way through the contest, but the Blondes showed why they are currently the best team in NOTBPW by earning the victory with their signature finishing move the CAN-AM Xpressway. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: The Can-Am Blondes defeated Honest Days Pay in 10:32 when Owen Love defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]The Can-Am Blondes retain the NOTBPW Tag Team titles. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage where Johnny Bloodstone and R.K Hayes look ready to get something off their chests[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]You've Gotta Hate Everybody[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] OK first things first R.K couldn't get the job done last week, but next I'll make sure I'll he challenging you for that title next week by pinning your shoulders to the mat or better still making you tap out [B]R.K Hayes:[/B] Who says it will be you Johnny, I'm after that belt too and I want another shot, nobody is going to stand in my way [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] R.K You've had your shot, now it's going to be my turn and I will get the job done [B]R.K Hayes:[/B] Your walkin' on thin-ice Bloodstone, real thin boy [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] Don't threaten , we're supposed to be a team here...look I don't you like and you don't like me. We both think we are number one, well I am...you just think it [B]R.K Hayes:[/B] Other way round fool, and you better be watching your step [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] Point is...we may hate each other but we hate our opponents even more. [B]R.K Hayes:[/B] McFly you'll be giving me another title shot when I beat you down and Timmy Boy I thought I told you it was over but you keep coming back for me, when you goin' to let it die boy...when you die ? cos if it has to go that far for you to give it, I can go that far boy [B]Johnny Bloodstone:[/B] McFlunk, Westybroke you haven't a chance [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]A video plays hyping the goings on in the Black Eagle, Harrison Hash, and Dark Angel storyline.[/I][B] (D-)[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Harrison Hash vs Black Eagle[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarrisonHash.jpg[/IMG] v[B]s[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sometimes you wonder why you run storylines for lower-card workers as I'm not getting a great reaction for the Harrison Hash vs Dark Angel feud. Anyway I'll stick with it [I](maybe it's a little too sports entertainment for the Traditional fans)[/I] , the story here wasn't really the match, which was a pretty forgettable 4 minutes between Hash and Dark Cloud member Black Eagle. The story here is that all of a sudden a bald man with with flames painted on his face, came into the ring and attacked Harrison Hash. The bald man [I](who Tommy London recognised from working at that other company on the west coast)[/I] then brutalised the unfortunate Hash, tossing him out of the ring and through a table set up on the out-side by Black Eagle. [COLOR=blue]Result: Harrison Hash defeated Black Eagle in 4:29 when Black Eagle was disqualified when a mystery attacker ran in and attacked Harrison Hash. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Rating: D-[/COLOR] [I]Karen Killer and Dark Angel then enter the ring as the 3 members and the mystery arrival stand in the ring together[/I] [B]Karen Killer :[/B] I did warn you all that the Cloud would grow and further darkness would transcend upon you. We have grown stronger and our enemies will grow weaker. Our brother and sister hood of darkness welcomes [B]Lucifer Mysteron[/B]... [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheInsaneHeat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] and he shall wreck carnage on all who oppose us. The warnings will not be able to warn you of the havoc Black Cloud shall bring...we shall bring this place to it's knee's and the dark matter shall take over the earth, you will be consumed...you will ALL BE CONSUMED, CONSUMEDDDDDDD !!!!! [B]Rating: F+[/B] [I]Notes: Lucifer Mysteron is The Insane Heat, who was working in CGC as Destiny, one half of the 'New' Soldiers of Fortune.[/I] _________________________________________________________ [I]One of those we've got a little bit of time to fill Wrestler music video's plays..this week it's Johnny Bloodstone. This time the kid in his parents garage knock-off cover sound's like Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.[/I] [B](C)[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Womens 4-way (Non Title): [/B] [B]Melody Cuthill vs Victoria Stone vs Tamara McFly vs Stephanie Hazel[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MelodyCuthill.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TamaraMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Principessa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sometimes the womens matches can rise to the occasion and surpass expectations, but this one fell a bit flat, maybe it was having 4 women involved and not giving them all that much time to show what they can which may of been the problem but none of them seemed to be particularly on their game tonight. Victoria Stone won the match by pinning Womens champion Melody Cuthill after the Stone family signature finisher the Stone-Plex in this non title match and in the process really staking her claim for another crack at Cuthill's womens title. [B][COLOR=blue]Result: Victoria Stone defeated Melody Cuthill, Stephanie Hazel and Tamara McFly in 7:48 when Victoria Stone defeated Melody Cuthill by pinfall[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage where Katie Cameron is with Sean McFly and Tim Westybrook.[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]It's About You[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] I'm here with International Champion Sean McFly, who will be partnering Tim Westybrook to take on Johnny Bloodstone and R.K Hayes. Now Bloodstone and Hayes attacked you after the match Sean and Tim here kindly saved you, I take it you have revenge on your mind ? [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Can I just say Katie, you're getting on really well with this...your doing a real professional job here, lets hope you'll be sticking around [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Well I'll be here as long as Helen's not in a fit state to the job [B]Sean McFly:[/B] Whenever that will be everyone saw what a loon she's turned into...she's lost it [B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Well I'm not a job stealer and anyway this interview is not about me or Helen, it's about you and Tim and Bloodstone and R.K Hayes [B]Tim Westybrook:[/B] Yeah she's right champ we need to get focused.. on teaching those bullies Bloodstone and Hayes a lesson. Hayes it's not over between us,not until I say so...and yeah you'll have to destroy me to ever get rid of me, you started this thing between us but you damn well wont be ending it, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of having the last word [B]Sean McFly:[/B] And as for you Johnny, I'll gladly take you down a peg or two again...you keep thinking you can challenge me and beat me for this title...but time and time again, I prove why I'm the champion and you're just dreaming about it . [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We return to the announce table....Tommy London said that he has heard that the Championship comittee are watching this match very closely [/I][I]and that whoever gets the pin in this match (granted that it is not McFly) in the up-coming main event will be granted a title shot.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: The[/B] [B]Main Event: [/B] [B]Sean McFly & Tim Westybrook vs Johnny Bloodstone & R.K Hayes[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The unfamiliarity between the two teams as tag partners , unfortunately showed a little bit in this match and it did feel like one of those made for T.V main events , where you combine 2 feuds and 4 star names together and see what happens. The match picked up in the last 5 minutes, but it was a bit sluggish to start with and it had an over-long heel between section that lasted for nearly 5 minutes before Westybrook got the hot-tag into McFly. The match did pick up after that and McFly hit the Delorean Driver on Bloodstone, but Hayes broke it up and then nailed McFly with the Homicide Bomb, until Westybrook broke that up...Westybrook and Hayes then brawled with one another and took their brawl outside of the ring and all the way up the ramp and into the back, leaving just Bloodstone and McFly in the ring. Bloodstone went for a quick pin-fall but McFly countered into a quick pin-fall attempt of his own. They got back up traded some blows and then McFly attempted another Delorean Driver but Bloodstone blocked and took down McFly with a Uranage, he then locked on the Bloodstone Mutilation. McFly tried to get ot the ropes but Bloodstone pulled him back into the middle of the ring. McFly realising that it's better to fight another day,decides to do the sensible thing and taps out. [B][COLOR=blue]Results: Johnny Bloodstone and R.K. Hayes defeated Sean McFly and Tim Westybrook in 14:56 when Johnny Bloodstone defeated Sean McFly by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Overall: C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] What is it with Quebec shows ? Both of them so far, have earned a not all that great by NOTBPW's standards C, a C+ show is still not great but is just about on the right side of NOTBPW standard, when it gets to a C you have to start asking questions. Fact is the second half of the show was disappointing, with a lack-lustre by NOTBPW's standards main event. Need to get back on form next week, otherwise people won't be buying the up-coming PPV , and with both the economy and wrestling industry in a poor shape right now, we can't afford to be putting on below-par efforts like this weeks show.

Archived