This should be updated

...why? The Cornellverse isn't supposed to be a mirror of real life with all the names changed. It's the Cornellverse. Just because the WWE got popular in the UK in real life doesn't mean TCW are popular over here in the Cornellverse. They don't have a TV show in the UK. So there's no reason at all why they should be popular in the UK. If you don't like the way Adam wrote it, there's an editor :p

In my game TCW, SWF and DAVE have all reached global in first two years...its freakin crazy. Thats why im loving cornellverse im Cult trying to make it big there is already 3 huge companies, makes it more challenging but if they take over UK and all other places they will be only 3 left and it will become to predictable like real world.

Why don't you just let the game run its course and have their popularity go up from that show in-game, not pre-game. Maybe the show hasn't been around for very long or something. If you had just tuned in to a wrestling show on its first episode and didn't know any of the wrestlers, would you automatically like them? I remember the first time I saw TNA, it was the first episode of iMPACT on FSN. I didn't know most of the guys there, but they grew on me. The SWF and TCW wrestlers will grown on the British audience, you can't just expect it to happen.

[QUOTE=Jonfun;180739]Checked with the editor and it says SWF have a show Fri 10pm on british tv so I would think that should already make thier wrestlers better known in the UK.[/QUOTE] Yes, but as those of us who have played TEW through 2004 will remember, SWF has never before had a TV show in the UK; thus, we can assume that some time between TEW 2005 and 2007, SWF managed to get a deal on a UK network. Since this is only a year after TEW2005, you can't expect all of SWF's workers to have become overnight superstars in the UK. If you want to play in SWF but think they should be bigger in England, here's an idea: YOU make them bigger in England. SWF have basically no problems in making huge money in the early game, so a challenge wouldn't hurt anyway.

Archived