That is a bit weird as you can filter through Pororesu, so why not MMA maybe because virtually everyone in the cornellverse is *Beep* at it, or maybe it was just overlooked and Adam didn't notice......till now. EDIT: Also you can't filter through stiffness, which would work alongside MMA i guess.

[QUOTE=Craig Edwards;180325]OK i never really got why we can't search for the MMA skill when we filtering for workers.[/QUOTE] Because the MMA skill isn't used for anything, really. Puroresu = what used to be called 'Strong Style', which is a style of working that promotions specifically look for with some product types. MMA doesn't fit that category. Personally, I'd find being able to search for 'Selling' more useful than MMA but that's just me.

[QUOTE=Remianen;180331]Because the MMA skill isn't used for anything, really. Puroresu = what used to be called 'Strong Style', which is a style of working that promotions specifically look for with some product types. MMA doesn't fit that category. Personally, I'd find being able to search for 'Selling' more useful than MMA but that's just me.[/QUOTE] I think there should be an option to sort by all of the stats, every last one.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;180349]I think there should be an option to sort by all of the stats, every last one.[/QUOTE] Oh, I'd be all for that. But I think the problem is screen space. That search window is pretty big as it is, having been expanded for 07 (min/max values). I could see squeezing more space out of it by moving the 'Popularity' filter down some to fit in the 3-4 categories currently not searchable. But that's just from eyeballing it. I have no clue if it would cause any kind of ripple effect or anything.

Archived