NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

August 1 2007 Canada & Mexico NOTBPW National Prestige: B- Booker:Victoria Stone NOTPBW Canadian Champion: Jeremy Stone def.Sean McFly in 1st week of July. McFly had held it since Apr 2006 NOTPBW Womens Champion: Emma Bitch 2nd reign Def Victoria Stone 2nd week of July, who had previously beaten Emma in Apr. Emma beat Melody Cuthill for title earler that month Ed Henson Memorial Tag Tournament: Stone Siblings (Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr) for 3rd time NOTPBW Tag Champions: The Can-Am Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) held since Nov 2006 NOTPBW Unlimited Action: Edd Stone def Dark Angel in 1st week of June. Dark Angel def Harrison Hash in 2nd week of January 2007 Major Additions:Whippy the Clown, Jacob Jett,Shooter Sean Deeley, Frankie Perez,The Insane Heat, Dog Fyte Major Losses:Gregg Boone CGC: Cult Prestige C+ Booker:Alex DeColt CGC World Champion: Dan DaLay def Alex DeColt in 3rd week of June. Alex had held belt since June of 2006 World Tag team Champs: The Natural and John Maverick def Youth Energy (Shane Nelson & Lee Rivera) in 3rd week of may. Youth Energy had held titles since july 2006 CGC Canadian Champion:John Maverick Def Eddie Chandler is 1st week of june.Chandler had beat The Natural in last week of March. The Natural won vacated title in 2nd week of Jan after Shooter Sean Deely bolted to NOTPBW. Major Additions: The Natural,Mick Muscles,Joey Poison, Derek Frost,Jim Force, Joss Thompson Major Losses: Whippy the CLown, Sean Deeley, The Insane Heat(aka Destiny), Fate 4C Small Prestige F Booker Joey Poison 4C Champion: Joey Poison held all year 4C Hardcore Champ: Sayeed Ali def Brett Fraser in 4th week of Jan 2007 4C Tag Team Champs: Phenominal Excess (Phenominal E & Duberry Excess) held all year Major Additions:Roger Rogers, Jenny Playmate, Citizen X,Trent Shaeffer, Remmy Skye, Chance Major Losses: Jacob Jett, Darryl Devine MPWF Regional Prestige D Booker:Marco Flores World Champion: Soul Taker held since may 2006 Lucha Champ: Inca Jr held all year Tag Champions:The Unforgiven (Spanish Superfly & Electro) Def Continental Connection(Asiatico & Europea) 1st wk of May. they had held it since beginning of year. 6 man tag champs:Mayan Idol & The Unforgiven def Magnifico, Atlantis Jr, and Apprenticia Jr 1st wk of Aprl 2007 Major Additions:none Major Losses : none OLLIE Regional Prestige C- Booker :Phoenix I Universal Champion: Nicolas Lopez since aug 2006 Mexican champion: Phoenix III def Luis Montero Jr in 3rd week of July. Montero had held title since 2006 Tag Champions: Los Acadamia (Decimalo & Hexx) def DOS Phoenix (Phoenix II & Phoenix III) in wk 1 , May 2007 6-man Tag Champions: CHampiona Jr, Phoenix I, Masterrico def Slayyer and Los Acadamia in 2nd wk of Apr 2007 Major Additions:none Major Losses: none SOTBPW Cult Prestige C- Booker:Pablo Rodriguez rose to Cult in 4th wk of june World Champion: Champagne Lover since may 2006 Mexico Champion: El Diamante Azul def Pirrato in 4th wk MAy 2007, Pirrato def Leon Jovan 2 months earlier,who beat Blood raven in the 2nd week of Mar 2007 Tag Champions: Fire House (Mexican Beast & Dark Magik) def Los Sickness (Tijuana Vampire & Enrique Merino) in 3rd wk of july. They had beaten Ataque dr Noche (Mexican Ghoul & Del Muerto) in 2nd week of feb 2007 6 Man champions: Torque, Del Muerto, & Charron def Cyclone, Masked Rebel, & Junior Youth in 3rd week of Mar 2007 Major Additions:Miguel Marquez,Pylea, Hugo Garrido, Luis Montero Major Losses: Mario Heroic

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to [SIZE="4"]NYCW King of Queens [/SIZE]at the Weston Gymnasium att 285 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: "Welcome. D.G. Mack, along with the 'Spanish Harlem Senorita' Jennifer Heat welcome you to an exciting show.We have Rick Sanders defending the tri-state and OLD School will defend the Tag titles against American Made men in the main event. But first we have Bulldozer Brandon Smith in action against Kashmir Singh as Bulldozer tries to continue his win streak."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: "It should be another exciting show D.G. I am especially looking forward to the main event and watching OLD School get their asses kicked. Either way, my team of Wiley Coyote will get their rematch for the titles at next month's event Ground Zero."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Here comes Kashmir Singh out fo rhis match, and there is Bulldozer running up behind him and clubbing him in the back of the head.Then he rams him into the steel stairs before throwing him in the ring."[/COLOR] Pre Match Attack [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Kashmir Singh in 9:45 by pinfall with a Bull Dozer Spear. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Bulldozer continues his dominant run thru the NYCW talent as he nails his trademark finisher to defeat the hapless Singh. And now he is standing with one foot on his fallen foe like some triumphant hero."[/COLOR] post match celebration [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Now the Tri-state champ Rick Sanders is coming to the ring to defend his title against Harry Wilson. Let's see if he learned not to underestimate his competition this time."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: "If he hasn't D.G., then we could see a new Tri state champion tonight."[/COLOR] Rick Sanders defeated Harry Wilson in 9:31 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Rick Sanders makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "An impressive win by the Tri-State champion. It looks like he is focused on defending his title at all costs. Out comes Grandmaster Phunk with a microphone."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Grandmaster Phunk:" Whistler, before I dispose of this chump tonight, I just wanted you and the commisioner to know that I am exercising the rematch clause of my contract and challenging you for the Empire title at Ground Zero! You got lucky last time, but nothing will stop me from taking back what is mine!"[/COLOR] Phunk promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer:" Strong words from the ex-champ. But he will have all he can handle when he takes on my man Coyote Dynamite. Excuse me while I get ready."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Strong words indeed Jennifer. I am getting some information form the back. It seems as if OLD School has attacked American Machine backstage. Lets hope for his and Whistler's sake he can recover for their match."[/COLOR] backstage attack [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Grandmaster Phunk defeated Coyote Dynamite in 15:50 when Coyote Dynamite was pinned and could not beat a ten count. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "That was a real barn burner of a fight.These two men threw everything they had at each other , but Dynamite came up short in the end when he couldn't get up after a 2nd Pimp drop . And now a summertime treat for the fans as I get to host our very own diva Fern Hathaway and my broadcast partner Jennifer Heat is a bikini contest."[/COLOR] Bikini contest [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: "Congratulations on your win in the bikini contest Jennifer, it seems you are very popular with our audience."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: " When you are the 'Spanish Harlem Senorita' , the hottest tamale in New York, well the fans just recognize a true sexy woman. Here comes that weasel Stately to the ring, and just when I was in a good mood."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Herb Stately: " Our crusade to restore real wrestling, real respect for tradition, contines tonight as 'Mr tradition' and Lee Wright teach respect the hard way to American Made Men.My men are REAL wrestlers, men brought up with the proper respect for tradition, and they will begin your education in the ways of OLD School."[/COLOR] Stately promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "American Made Men have made their way thru the curtain and Whistler has a microphone."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Whistler: "Stately, you and your punks OLD School will get a real American beatdown. Just as I have restored glory to the Empire title, Machine and I will do the same for the the tag titles."[/COLOR] Whistler promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] OLD School(Steady & Wright) defeated American Made Men in 25:15 when Paul Steadyfast defeated American Machine by submission with a Slow and Steady. OLD School(Steady & Wright) make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "OLD School managed to pull out the victory.With Whistler and Lee Wright fighting outside the ring into the crowd, Stately tripped up American Machine, which allowed Steadyfast to slap on his 'Slow and Steady' finisher to tap out Machine.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: "They got lucky tonight but Wiley Coyote and I will reclaim our tag gold next month at Ground Zero."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "And Whistler will defend the Empire title in a rematch with Grandmaster Phunk in what should be a great night of wrestling."[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website "King of Queens saw OLD school turn away the challenge of American Made Men, and successful matches for Grandmaster Phunk, Tri state champion Rick Sanders, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Buzz about the show is that it was another solid effort. Grandmaster Phunk has exercised his rematch clause and he will face Whistler for the Empire Title at our next event NYCW Ground Zero on Sep Sat 14th, at the Weston Gymnasium. Also on the card will be a rematch between OLD School and Wiley Coyote for the tag titles and the return of 2nd gen star Cameron Vessey from his tour of Japan. Tickets are on sale now."

Sept 1 UK & Europe 21CW Cult Prestige D Booker: Pit Bull Brown rose to Cult in April 2007 World Champion: Daniel Black Francis def Joss Thompson 4th week of Aprl 2007 United Kingdom Champ: Genocide Agent Def Joey Beauchamp in 2nd wk of June, Beauchamp Def Daniel Black Francis 1st wk of Aprl 2007 Tag Team Champions: Ivanoff Brothers (Igor and Ivan Ivanoff) 2nd reign Beat Pin Point (Rod 'The God' Todd & Nightmare) 3rd week of August , who had beaten them back in the 1st week of April. Major Additions: Arthur Turtle, Chuck Frisby, Joey Beauchamp,Glen Ward, Clinton Washington, Psycho, Danny Patterson, Ripper Le Stat, UK Dragon Major Losses:Adam Matravers, Joss Thompson MOSC Small Prestige E- Booker: Arson Wells UK Championship: Highland Warrior since Sept 2006 Blood & Beer Champion: Shane Hannigans def Jeffrey McPetersen in wk3 of March 2007 Tag Team Champions:Monkey Business (Shane Hannigans & Tom Foolery) all year Major Additions: none Major Losses: none ROF Small Prestige F Booker: Ali Bloxsome ROF Championship: UK Dragon since july 2006 ROF #1 Contender: British Samurai def K'Lee Hawkins in 2nd wk of June, who def Billy Robinson in wk 1 of Jan 2007 ROF tag Champs:Walter Morgan & Don Henderson def Absolutely Flawless (Kelly & Lance Martin) in wk1 May 2007 Major Additions:Razor Valentine Major Losses: none UCR Cult Prestige D- Head Booker: Captain Hero rose to Cult in wk1 Jan 2007 World Combat : Captain Hero def Byron in Wk1 July European Champion: Inky the Squid Boy def Bam Bam Johanssen in wk1 August, he def Toby Juan Kanobi in wk2 June,he def Joey Beauchamp in wk3 feb 2007 Women's Champ:Alpha Female Def Anna Ki in wk 4 aug,who def Jeri Behr in wk3 june, who had beaten Anna in her 1st reign in wk2 April 2007 Tag Team Champ: Double Dutch (Frank de Pain & Rudi Van Anger) 2nd reign who def Dark Falcon & Evil henchman #2 in wk4 june, who had beaten double dutch in wk1 Jan 2007 Major Additions: Nick Adams, Darius Hughes Major Losses: none JEF Local Prestige F Booker: Derrick Merrick Heavyweight Champion: Doctor Insane all year TV Champion: Kalu Owusu all year Major additions: entire roster Major losses: none

Stomper's Office Moday meeting after King of Queens: [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: "The audience level is back to normal, even with the increased ticket prices. Any thing coming up I should know about?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " I think the shows are kind of in a rut. We are getting solid shows , but I don't think we are growing beyond the core audience. I was pushing the established stars while stockpiling some young talent, and now I think we have a few that are ready to move up. Coleman has put on some of the better matches so far, granted not hard with our group, but I think he deserves a minor push in the next few months. Bulldozer is getting over big. His matches are decent and his promos are excellent for his experience. I think he is doing more to keep our fanbase than Whister,Phunk, and the OLD school guys combined. If he doesn't get snapped up by a bigger fed, I can see him being the spotlight of our shows by the end of the year."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " So what are you going to do to get us moving forward? We are already down close to 30K since Jan and we need to see an upswing in profits soon. Remember, I promised the Investors return on their money by the end of 2008. Don't make me a liar."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: " Keep the faith, Stomper. We have quite a few younger workers established now and I am ready to start moving them up the card. I believe once the match quality improves, and our fans have a chance to see these guys a few times, that our audience will grow. I have got costs down now to the point that , if we can double our current audience, we can start making a profit every month. After that I am sure I will give you and the Investors more than sufficient return over 2008. Also,a lot of contracts for our older stars are coming due in next couple of months. I hope to sign some of them back a little cheaper as they do have name value, but I am sending out feelers to any well known indy name that fits your criteria and my vision. In the meantime I will send over the plans for the Ground Zero show and see you there unless anything important comes up."[/COLOR]

Welcome to NYCW [SIZE="4"]Ground Zero[/SIZE] at the Weston Gymnasium att 285 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " We have an action packed card tonight , highlighted by title rematches for the Tag Team and Empire titles. But first we start off with rising star Al Coleman teaming with NYCW's newest signing, Casey Valentine, son of the famous Peter Valentine. They will be facing the team of Davey Newton , fresh off a couple of upset wins, and his partner Kashmir Singh."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer Heat:" I hear he was actually trained by Rip Chord, so hopefully he is better in the ring than his old man."[/COLOR] Al Coleman and Casey Valentine defeated Davis Wayne Newton and Kashmir Singh in 7:32 when Al Coleman defeated Kashmir Singh by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Coleman continues his winning ways and Valentine has an impressive debut as they defeat Newton and Singh fairly easily."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " It looks like Davey Newton's streak of upsets has come to an end. Looks like he needs a little more seasoning before he can start rising up the ranks here in NYCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " And here comes Cameron Vessey back from a 3 month tour in Japan.Looks like he has something to say."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Vessey: " When I was making a name for myself by beating everyone in Japan, just like my father and uncle did, all I heard about back in NYCW was Bulldozer this and Bulldozer that. Everyone claims he is the fastest rising star in NYCW history. Smith , the only reason you are getting over is that I wasn't here to beat your hick Wisconsin ass. There is only one true rising star here and it is me, Cameron Vessey. I challenge you to a match tonight, Bulldozer."[/COLOR] Vessey Promo [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Looks like Bulldozer Brandon Smith is answering Vessey's challenge."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Smith: "Vessey , you punk, I have been bulldozing through jerks like you for months. You are only half the wrestler your old man is, and he is only half as good as his brother. Since I am better than both of them , that makes you less than a quarter as good as me. I accept your challenge. Prepare to be bulldozed."[/COLOR] Accpeted challenge [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Smith is climbing in the ring to face Vessey, and then rushes him with a clothesline before the match even begins. He is stomping away at the young man while the ref is trying to separate them to start the match."[/COLOR] pre match attack: [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Cameron Vessey in 10:28 by pinfall with a Bull Dozer Spear. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Vessey was unable to stop the run of Bulldozer Brandon Smith thru the ranks of the NYCW roster. It may not be long before he is wearing gold."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: "Yes , it was an impressive victory. Almost as impressive as the win my boys Wiley Coyote will get when we beat OLD School and get our tag team titles back. If you'll excuse me D.G., I have to go get the boys ready."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Out comes the Tag Team Champions Steadyfast & Wright , with Herb Stately to the ring."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Herb: "Wiley Coyote, You disrespectful degenerates. You obviously were too stupid to get the message the first time. We are the tradition of real wrestling, now and forever, and you morons are going to get OLD Schooled again."[/COLOR] Old School Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer Heat: "Wiley Coyote is going to ride roughshod all over you OLD School. The commisioner has agreed to make this OUR kind of match. We are getting our titles back and you two are going to eat splinters in a Table match."[/COLOR] Wiley Coyote Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Wiley Coyote defeated OLD School(Steady & Wright) in 14:46; Coyote Dynamite was eliminated first, then Lee Wright, and finally Paul Steadyfast. Wiley Coyote win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "What an incredible, and violent, match. Wiley Steinway overcomes 2-1 odds to bring the gold back to his team. It looked all over for him until he managed to jump over Lee Wright's dive which caused Wrigh to go through the table and even up the match. Steinway was then eventually able to get the upper hand and power bomb Steadyfast through a table for the win. Coyote joined Wiley in the ring , dragging Herb Stately, and then they proceeded to put him through another table. Wiley Coyote have left OLD School laying bloodied and beaten."[/COLOR] Post Match beatdown [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " I told the world that we would reclaim our titles. This just proves why we have been the dominant tag team in NYCW for the last 2 years."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Congratulation to you and your team on their victory, Jennifer. Now Grandmaster Phunk is coming out for his rematch against Whistler for the Empire title."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Phunk: " Whistler, tonight I finish what I should have done at Return to Tradition. I am going to get back MY belt and send your geriatric ass into retirement where you belong."[/COLOR] Phunk promo [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" Wow, some of the Audience were actually cheering Phunk's words. Out come's Whistler. Is that boos I am hearing?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " This is a surprise. Looks like a hostile crowd for Whistler tonight."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Whistler: "Tonight, I will once again defend the glory of America, and the Empire title. Phunk, you are no match for the American Icon and I will defend my title with pride and for the glory of the fans."[/COLOR] Whistler Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Whistler is glaring at the fans here. Looks like he didn't get the reaction he expected. He better start focusing on his opponent in the ring."[/COLOR] Grandmaster Phunk defeated Whistler in 24:37 when Whistler was pinned. Grandmaster Phunk wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Phunk did it. He managed to regain the Empire title when Whistler was unable to kick out of the Pimp Drop.And as Phunk holds the title up, the fans are actually cheering for him. Whistler is slowly getting up, and he is looking disgustedly at the fans.As Grandmaster's back is turned, he suddenly delivers a Rebel Yell to Phunk. Now he is picking him up and delivers another one. He is spitting and stomping on the fallen champ and screaming at the crowd, incensed that they turned against him."[/COLOR] Post match attack [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Turns: Grandmaster Phunk, Whistler both went pretty well Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Oct 2007 Look at Japan since japan promotions do tours , I will not being doing additions and losses for these promotions BHOTWG National Prestige: A Booker: Haruki Kudo Burning World Champion: Hooded Kudo wk2 sep 2007,Yasuhiko Taira Wk 4 2007, Hiroaki Nakasawa oct 2006 Burning Junior champion: Sensational Dragon wk1 May 2007, Elemental II wk3 mar 2007, Marihito Masuko Dec 2006 Burning Openweight Champion: Yoshi Shiomi wk4 sep 2007, Nissho Yuasa wk3 jun 2007, Yoshi Shiomi wk3 april 2007, Nissho Yuasa Burning World Tag Team:The Rebellion (Miyami & Shimedzue) wk2 aprl 2007, Koshiro Ino & Tadakuni Toshusai sep 2006 Burning Junior Tag Team:Silver Shibanuma & Yoshi Shiomi wk1 June 2007, Kansuke Konda & Hyosuke Koken may 2006 Best of the Super Juniors Tournament: 2007 Winner Elemental II PGHW National Prestige: B Booker: Nobuatsu Tatsuko PGHW Glory Crown: Shuji Inukai wk4 may 2007, Yoshimi Musashibo aug 2006 PGHW Historical Japan: PRIDE Koiso wk4 July 2007, Raymond Diaz wk2 Apr 2007, Bryan Holmes May 2006 PGHW Glory Tag team: PRIDE Koiso & Kozue Kawashima sep 2006 PGHW International: Washi Heat wk2 Aug 2007, Tetsunori Yasuda wk3 April 2007, Washi Heat PGHW International Tag: Masayuki Shiga & Masutaro Kataoka wk3 July 2007, William Hayes & Strong Style Yoemon wk2 May 2007, Ryoma Muruyama & Masaru Ugaki PGHW Elite Tournament: Nobuatsu Tatsuko 2007 winner PGHW Elite Tag Tournament: not held yet INSPIRE Cult Prestige: C+ Booker: Tasuku Iesada King of Fighters: Tadiyuki Kikkawa wk1 jun 2007, Marat Khoklov WLW Cult Prestige: D+ Booker: Haru Kurofuji Universal title: The Great Hisato wk1 Aug 2007, Bairei Yasujiro wk 3 may 2007, Emerald Angel wk1 April 2007, Bairei Yasujiro dec 2006 Streetfighting title: The Incredible Koyama wk2 Aug 2007, Magnum KOBE wk4 May 2007, Koji Kojima wk1 feb 2007, Hell Monkey Show Stealer title: Eagle Kawasawa wk4 Aug 2007, UK Dragon wk4 May 2007, The Incredible KOYAMA wk4 Apr 2007, Silver Shark wk1 feb 2007, Haru Kurofuji wk2 Jan 2007, The Incredible KOYAMA Tap Out title: Tsurayuki Kamachi wk4 Aug 2007, Arata Yasuhiro wk4 May 2007, Masked Cougar wk3 Apr 2007, UK Dragon Tag Team title: Insane Machine & Kazuma Narato wk3 July 2007, Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji wk1 Apr 2007, KOKI Ishibashi & The Incredible KOYAMA GCG Regional Prestige: D+ Booker: Kazu Yoshizawa World Heavyweight Title: Hiroyashu Gakushka wk4 may 2007, Toshiharu Hyobanshi wk1 jan 2007 Openweight championship: Kiminobu Kuroki wk4 June 2007, Yashuhide Tayama wk3 Feb 2007 , vacant, Takayuki 2000 World Tag Champions: Yasuhide Tayama & Shotaro Ikina wk1 Jan 2007, vacant 5SSW Regional Prestige C Head booker: Kuniyoshi Chisu 5 Star world: Sensational Ogiwara wk3 Aug 2007, Yuma Maruya wk3 Aug 2007, Crusher Ichihara Nov 2006 5 Star All-Asian: June Butler wk2 Sep 2007, Alicia Strong wk1 Aug 2007, vacant, Dragon Assassin wk2 May 2007, Huntress Makiko Wk1 may 2007, June Butler wk4 Jan 2007, Yuma Maruya 5 Star Tag team: Dragon Assassin & Raku Makuda wk1 May 2007, Megumi Nakajima & Connie Morris wk4 Apr 2007, vacant, Dragon Assassin & Saeko Hiroyuki wk3 Apr 2007, Kiko Sakakibara & Kit Hatoyama wk 1 Jan 2007, Raku Makuda & Tomoko Nagatsuka WEXXV Regional Prestige: D- Booker: The great Hisato replacing Burning EXILE Warriors Heart Champ: Ryu Kajahara wk1 sep 2007, Kimitada Ohishi wk1 Aug 2007, Saionji Omura wk2 Mar 2007, Ryu Kajahara Oct 2006 King of Death Matches: Kalu Owasu wk2 Aug 2007, Gareth Wayne wk4 Mar 2007, Henry Lee Aug 2006 Blood Brothers Tag : Munemitsu Senmatsu & Taheiji Kanoe june 2006 Hinote dojo Small Prestige E+ Booker: Yatsuhiro Atshushi All Japan: Hitomaro Suzuki wk 4 May 2007, Heihachiro Sakai Pro wrestling SAISHO Small Prestige: E- Booker: Hirokazu Yamanoue Destiny title: Hirokazu Yamanoue wk4 feb 2007, vacant, Strong Style Yoemon Tag Titles: Toyokuni Hardcore & Hitomaro Suzuki wk2 may 2007, vacant, Torch Nakazawa & Stone Yoshikawa

From The NYCW website. "Ground Zero was a ground breaking event that saw Grandmaster Phunk regain the Empire title and then get savagely attacked by the American Icon Whistler. Also Wiley Coyote regained the tag team titles and looks like they seriously injured Herb Stately. What will this mean for OLD School at our next event Rise of the Empire? Set for Oct Sep 14th at the Weston Gymnasium Grandmaster Phunk will defend his title agianst a member of OLD School and Rick Sanders will defend the Tri State title against American Machine. Plus the fallout of the actions of Whistler will be revealed at NYCW Rise of the Empire."

Stomper's Office Monday After Ground Zero: [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " I think the show went over pretty well. The younger guys delivered some good quality matches. Bulldozer is getting over at a fast rate, and I think we pulled off the double turn pretty well judging by the crowds reaction."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Did you have any trouble with Whistler? I know he refused to re-negotiate as he thinks its time to move on."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Not really. He didn't like turning heel in his last match, but I reminded him that we did give him a last title run, and that him going left us without an established main event face character. So he offered to do the right think and put over Phunk. Also ,since Wright wouldn't take your ceiling offer and Herb was getting conflicting bookings, I let Herb go and brought in a couple of other people to re-organize the OLD School stable. However, I think that is almost played out now and I have an idea that uses the younger talent we are developing. I will fill you in once I flesh it out a little. I also have some people debuting soon that should surprise the fans. Of greater concern is we still have some contracts expiring soon and I hear CGC is starting to do guaranteed contracts instead of ppa's. We have a couple of guys that do bookings with them. I will monitor the situation and let you know if anything happens. Otherwise I will see you at the Rise of the Empire card." [/COLOR]

Welcome to NYCW [SIZE="4"]Rise of the Empire [/SIZE]at the Weston Gymnasium att 285 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: "Welcome to a good show tonight as we will have the Tri-state champion Rick Sanders def the title against American Machine later, but we start off with tag team action as 2nd generation stars Cameron Vessey & Casey Valentine team together to face Kashmir Singh and Davey Newton"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer Heat: " Valentine had a successful debut last month, but Vessey had a rough return at the hands of Bulldozer Smith. lets see if their pairing can find success or if Singh and Newton can get back on track."[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine defeated Kashmir Singh and Davis Wayne Newton in 5:41 when Cameron Vessey defeated Davis Wayne Newton by submission. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "Vessey gets back on track with a win for his team, while Newton can't seem to shake his hard luck run. As Fern entertains the audience with some free t-shirts, OLD School comes out, but both Lee Wright and Herb Stately are absent. Now Steadyfast and Bailey are joined by someone new to NYCW 'Slick Pimp' Ernie Turner."[/COLOR] T-shirt spot [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]OLD School: " My name is Ernie Turner and I have been brought in to bring OLD School back to its proper place. Wright and Stately lost sight of the goals of OLD School. They couldn't fulfill the mission of restoring the respect for Tradition,of bring back real wrestling by the domination of NYCW, so they had to go. With ,Mr Tradition' and Black Hat Bailey at my back, I will reaffirm the mission of OLD School. We will restore the respect for tradition. We will control NYCW and bring back real Wrestling to the people! And now we would like to bring out a woman who understands these goals and will help us dominate from here on out... Sienna De Ville."[/COLOR] Alliance formed [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Manager reveal [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " OLD School is certainly dedicated to their mission and seem to harshly deal with any perceived weak links in their ranks. Now the new pairing of Steadyfast and Ernie Turner are in the ring for a match. They are facing the duo of Bob Casey and Harry Wilson, two experienced pros."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " If these punks from OLD school mess with Wiley Coyote again we will send them packing just like last time!"[/COLOR] Ernie Turner and Paul Steadyfast defeated Bob Casey and Harry Wilson in 9:48 when Paul Steadyfast defeated Harry Wilson by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "OLD School continues their tag team success as Steadyfast locks in his unbreakable submission on Wilson for the victory.Here comes OLD School's new manager Sienna de Ville"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sienna: " The new era of OLD School begins tonight. Phunk , if you have any guts, you will put up your title against a real wrestler, a man steeped in tradition, Black Hat Bailey."[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "It looks as if OLD School is trying to take over NYCW all in one night. I am getting word from the back that the match has been agreed to, and to prevent interference from the rest of OLD School, that it will be a cage match."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " That should make it an even matchup. Lets see if the Grandmaster can hold on to his newly reclaimed belt."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. : Next up is Tri State champion Rick Sanders defending his title against American Machine."[/COLOR] Rick Sanders defeated American Machine in 15:40 by submission after blatantly cheating. Rick Sanders makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "In a veteran move , Sanders used his feet on the ropes to provide leverage for the pinfall. The ref was out of position and didn't see Sanders cheat for the win. Here comes Sienna De Ville and Black Hat."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Sienna: "The return to real wrestling , to respect for the tradition here at NYCW begins tonight in that 15' steel cage. Phunk, no longer do you face some washed up fossil like Whistler, but a real man, a real Wrestler. Black Hat Bailey. He is going to break you down and take you apart until you beg for mercy in his Bailey Breaker. The title will be restored to tradition again, and you will be OLD Schooled."[/COLOR] Manager Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "Phunk is coming to the ring now. He grabs the mike while they lower the cage."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Phunk: " Bailey, you and your OLD School goons will never take the this title from me. The people have realized that I am the best thing to ever happen to NYCW and I will beat your ass up and down this cage,and remain the Empire champion."[/COLOR] Phunk promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Grandmaster Phunk defeated Black Hat Bailey in 24:34 when Grandmaster Phunk escaped the cage. Grandmaster Phunk makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " A grueling match that left both men bloody and bruised. Each was climbing over the cage on opposite sides at the end, but Grandmaster managed to get both feet on the floor first and retain the title."[/COLOR] Overall [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] show

From the NYCW Website: " Rise of the Empire saw a new version of OLD School form as both Herb Stately and Lee Wright were kicked out of the group and left NYCW. Also Grandmaster Phunk retained the Empire Title. In a shocking event, Whistler has tendered his resignation from NYCW to seek 'greener pastures'. We wish him luck in his search. However we have some shocking new signings that will debut at the next event NYCW Harlem Streetfight on Tues Nov 11th. The face of NYCW is about to change forever! Tickets are on sale now"

Stomper's office Monday after Rise of the Empire: [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " I think we slid back a little with that show. I hoped to build off the momentum from Ground Zero but the match quality really went down. Sanders couldn't pull a decent match out of Machine, and bringing in Ernie Turner for OLD School didn't work like I hoped. I'd can Machine but we are seriously lacking any decent faces for the upper card and the guys I have been able to sign work much better as heels. Machine wants to do a Japanese tour. I said go ahead as maybe that will help him improve his ring work. Also, after the show I told Turner we didn't need his services anymore. Everyone told me he was a great promo guy and could sell a good match, but he dragged that entire tag match down. For what he wants for an appearance, I told him don't call us, and we won't be calling you. He is pissed off but we are better off without him. I think the OLD School thing is done."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " I agree with the decision on Turner. No way do I want to pay that kind of money for a mid card chump anyway. What do you have planned to change things around?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Well, I signed two guys that will really send shock waves thru the audience. I am debuting them at the next event, Harlem Streetfight and I am giving Bulldozer a Title shot. I think if we can put out a good show this month, that we can finally move to a bigger venue and pull in a larger crowd. Which will mean more money,and I know that will make you happy."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " Sounds good. Let me know if anything comes up. Otherwise I will see you at the show." [/COLOR]

Welcome to [SIZE="4"]NYCW Harlem Streetfight [/SIZE]at the Weston Gymnasium att 285 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: "Welcome to an exciting show. In a match just made moments ago, it has been announced that Tri State Champion Rick Sanders will defend his title in a 3 way dance against one half of the tag team champs Coyote Dynamite and the fastest rising star in NYCW Bulldozer Brandon Smith. But we begin the night with 'Bad Boy' Al Coleman teaming with British Heavyweight champion Joss Thompson taking on Kashmir Singh and a long time fixture here in NYCW Sammy the Shark."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: "Coleman has had a very successful run here in NYCW and Thompson is equally talented. It will be interesting to see what they can do together."[/COLOR] Al Coleman and Joss Thompson defeated Kashmir Singh and Sammy The Shark in 5:49 when Al Coleman defeated Sammy The Shark by pinfall [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Another impressive win by Al Coleman and his partner Joss Thompson. At this rate Coleman will be making some serious waves here in the near future. Coming down to the ring now is Casey Valentine and he is accompanied by, What a shock! It is former MAW Champion Steven Parker. He is apparently accepted a contract with NYCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " I heard that Rip Chord had let him go recently. I can't imagine what he was thinking letting a young talent like that go without trying to re-sign him. It looks as if the higher ups in NYCW wasted no time in bringing him into the fold."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "No doubt, Jennifer. He is definitely a great talent and it will be interesting to see if he can continue his success from MAW here in NYCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Steven Parker: "That drunken bum Rip Chord didn't know when he had a good thing and let the future of his company go when he decided not to re-sign me. HIs loss is NYCW's gain as I have seen the potential here, and with myself and people like Casey Valentine, we will be the future of NYCW. The future starts tonight against these broken down rejects Bob casey and Wiley Steinway."[/COLOR]Parker& Valentine Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Steven Parker and Casey Valentine defeated Bob Casey and Wiley Steinway in 9:33 when Steven Parker defeated Bob Casey by pinfall with a Future Shock. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " A very impressive debut for Steven Parker as he delivers the 'Future Shock' to secure the win for his team. Too bad it had to come at the expense of one of your team Jennifer."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Coyote will make up for it whe he defeats Brandon Smith and Rick Sanders, and brings the Tri-state title home to Wiley Coyote. It will go nicely with our tag team titles"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "Here comes Bulldozer Brandon Smith now."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Bulldozer: "Two more people are going to get bulldozed on my run to the top. Tonite I will take home the Tri-state Championship and prove that I am the biggest star this company has ever seen."[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Sanders is coming out now and it looks like he has a new manager Sienna de Ville."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Looks like that harpy was able to sink her claws into someone else now that OLD School has collapsed on itself."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Deville: " For 7 months Rick Sanders has held the Tri-state championship against all comers.Tonight he will continue to cement his legacy as the greatest tri-state champion of all time when he defeats not one, but two men at the same time. Then, we are issuing an open challenge to the Empire champion to meet us for his belt at the next event Christmas Clash."[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Rick Sanders and Coyote Dynamite in 14:45; the order of elimination was Rick Sanders first, and finally Coyote Dynamite. Bulldozer Brandon Smith wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Bulldozer Smith has continued his success by taking home the Tri-state championship. He played it smart by letting Sanders and Dynamite wear each other out, then when Coyote managed to pin Sanders after a Dynamite Explosion powerbomb, Smith made his move and nailed Dynamite with the Bull Dozer Spear for the 1,2,3 and the belt."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer:." It was an impressive win, but when my guys Steinway or Coyote get him one on one , it will be a different story."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "Now, Grandmaster Phunk is coming out to the announce table."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Phunk: " Sanders, I was going to accept your challenge and kick your punk ass , but someone already beat me to it. So, since I am already out here, and in a fighting mood, I will take on anyone in the back for MY Empire championship."[/COLOR] Open Challenge [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Phunk has issued an open challenge to anyone on the roster.What? Who just showed up? What do you mean 'I can't beleive he is here? Who are you talking about? Someone is coming thru the curtain. Oh my God, It's 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe! Jungle Jack has come to NYCW and he is answering Phunks open challenge! Phunks jaw has dropped in shock!."[/COLOR] Worker Surprise [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Phunk: " Well , if it isn't the refugee from the Congo, Jungle Jack Marlowe. It's your lucky night punk. You get to be the next Grandmaster's ho to get bitch-slapped!"[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Jungle Jack defeated Grandmaster Phunk in 28:20 when Grandmaster Phunk could not beat a ten count. Jungle Jack wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "In a night of surprises, including a new tri-state champion, and the debut of Steven Parker, the biggest surprise of all has happened. Jungle Jack Marlowe has won the Empire championship on his very first night in NYCW. What does the future of NYCW hold at Christmas Clash?"[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Thursday before Harlem Streetfight [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " So what is this crisis you had to see me about?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: "Danny Bling (aka Grandmaster Phunk) just called me to say he is signing a guaranteed contract with CGC. He can give us a week before they need him up there. I have already called the Weston Gymnasium and they can get us a booking for Tues night next week. That will allow us to have Danny drop the title, but then we have a problem. Both Steadyfast and Bailey's contracts are up at the end of the month and neither has gotten back to me to let me know if they will re-sign or for how much. I don't want one of them to win the belt and then be gone before our next show. Our other options are Bulldozer, but I already have him booked to win the tri-state title, and American Machine is in Japan on tour. No one else has enough credibility for the title but the guy we just signed, 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe and I haven't even seen him in the ring yet. I wnated to know if you had a preferences."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " I was going to let Bailey tell you this, but he has mentioned he is ready to move on after his contract runs out, and I don't want to break the lineage of the title either so lets take a shot with Jack and if Steadyfast re-signs then we can feud them. I would like to give Bulldozer a run with the lesser title first, to see how he handles it."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Okay , I will call the gym and set up the show for Tuesday. Advertising will have to work a little overtime but I will get everything set up. See you at the show."[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: "Shocking results from Harlem Streetfight saw the successful debut of former MAW champion Steve Parker. Bulldozer Brandon Smith wins the Tri-State title in a 3 way match, and most surprisingly, a new Empire champion was crowned when Jack Marlowe appeared unannounced to answer Grandmaster Phunks open challenge and wrest the belt away from him in a grueling match. Please join us next month for NYCW Christmas Clash in our new venue at The Ministry in Queens. In other news, please join us in wishing 2 time Empire champion Danny Bling aka Grandmaster Phunk success as he leaves us for opportunities North of the Border His contributions to the growth of NYCW will not be forgotten. NYCW has also released Ernie Turner and The New York Doll to pursue other opportunities. Matches announced for NYCW Christmas Clash include 2nd gen stars Cameron Vessey & Casey Valentine in tag team Action, former MAW champion Steven Parker in action, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Jack Marlowe both will defend their titles. Tickets are on sale now

Stomper's office Monday following Harlem Streetfight [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: " Well the show went about as well as can be expected. Jack and Phunk didn't put on clinic but it was okay considering they hadn't worked together before. I let Spike , The New York Doll go because we have too many heels already and I didn't have anything for him. Also Joss Thompson took a guaranteed contract from CGC so he will be gone soon. I have sent out a lot of negotiation offers through my indy contacts, but I am getting disturbing rumors that both TCW and SWF are getting ready to expand their rosters again and they are sending out contract offers to every name indy talent they can. Nothing affecting us yet. But you know how when the big boys go crazy signing, it trickles down thru the feds they snagged from , and then they start trying to sign anyone with any name value they can find."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Well, do what you can, Just remember the ground rules of no one over 35 and no drug users is still in effect."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Also Steadyfast threw a fit when we couldn't come to terms quickly and has decided not to re-sign with us. Coupled with Bailey leaving, and Phunk gone, that has gutted our established Main event talent. Bulldozer Smith and Jack Marlowe may be able to carry us for now, but the available talent that we can afford or will sign with us is slim currently. I have been turned down by Hawkins, even though he left TCW and isn't working currently, Eddie Peak also said no even though he just left DaVE, and Jean Catteley just signed a contract with TCW. I do have some good news however. I think we can finally make the move to a bigger venue, so I have booked the Ministry in Queens for Christmas Clash. I think we can draw twice as big a crowd there now and finally start making a profit each month."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " That will keep the investors off my back at least. Keep up the good work. You are doing fine so far."[/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"]NYCW CHRISTMAS CLASH [/SIZE]Att 877 The Ministry in Queens [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: "Welcome to our new venue here at The Ministry in Queens. We have our largest audience ever to see a night of incredible action. I don't know if it can top last months show, with the surprise appearances of Steven Parker and Jungle Jack Marlowe, and the even more surprising fact that Marlowe captured the Empire Championship on his first night in NYCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer : "Last month was really exciting, we will have to go all out to top it.On a bright note, it is my pleasure to announce the end of the OLD School faction. The last vestiges of that decrepit group , Black Hat Bailey, and Paul Steadyfast,has fled NYCW with their tails between their legs, obviously too afraid of my boys Wiley Coyote." [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Our first action of the night has 'Bad Boy' Al Coleman, who has been on quite an impressive streak the last few months, going against a new arrival to NYCW, journeyman Cal "Lumberjack" Sanders."[/COLOR] Al Coleman defeated Cal Sanders in 5:08 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Another impressive win for Al Coleman. He may be ready to step his game up soon and challenge for some gold. Coming out now is Steven Parker, and he is accompanied by Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Parker: " That skid row wino Rip Chord knew that I was the future of wrestling. He got scared of me taking over MAW so he let me go. That was his mistake and his loss. You can't stop the future. Like me , these two men also represent the future. Vessey and Valentine both have famous wrestling fathers, and Chord was like a father to me. And all of them were afraid of being surpassed by their sons, so Vessey and Valentines fathers cut them off, like Chord did to me. However, Just like Chord, they too will learn that you can't stop the future. The Future has arrived here in NYCW and its name is NEXT GEN."[/COLOR] Alliance formed: [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "NYCW just got rid of one faction fighting for dominance in OLD School, and now it looks like a newer, even more dangerous one has emerged with NEXT GEN."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " They talk a good game, but lets see if they can back it up in the ring."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " We will get that chance as Vessey and Valentine are up in tag team action against Davey Newton and Sammy the Shark."[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine defeated Davis Wayne Newton and Sammy The Shark in 4:53 when Cameron Vessey defeated Davis Wayne Newton by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " A quick win for the new group of NEXT GEN as Davey Newton and Sammy weren't in sync at all. After Newton and Sammy collided together, Vessey rolled up Newton for the pin."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Looks like their leader Steven Parker , is coming back out."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Parker: "Bulldozer, I hear you are the man that has been running roughshod over NYCW for 9 months. That you claim you are the future of NYCW. I am here to tell you there is only one future in NYCW, and it is me, Steven "The Future" Parker and NEXT GEN. If you got the guts, come out here, put the Tri-State title on the line and face the "Future".[/COLOR] Parker Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Out comes Bulldozer Brandon Smith to answer the challenge."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Smith: " You claim you are the 'future' Parker? All you are is garbage and that is why Chord threw you out of MAW. Just like the other garbage in a landfill, I am going to bulldoze you over. I accept the challenge."[/COLOR] Smith Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 9:32 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "That was amazing. Somehow Parker was able to leap over the Bull Dozer Spear and the deliver his 'Future Shock' finisher for the pinfall. And now we have a new Tri-State champion for the second month in a row."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer:" Bulldozer is getting up now,and he looks very upset. He is screaming at the ref and gesturing wildly. He has grabbed the mike and he is looking at you D.G."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Smith: " Damn it, I don't lose! I am not a loser! You are the commisioner, I want a match tonight against Jungle Jack Marlowe for the Empire title. I came here with gold and I am going to leave with gold."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Marlowe already has a title match tonight."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Smith: " I don't care! Bulldozer Smith is a winner! I am not leaving here without gold. I will put my career on the line here in NYCW if I can't win, But I want Marlowe right here, right now!"[/COLOR] Bulldozer challenge [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" Jack Marlowe has come out to answer Brandon Smith's challenge."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Marlowe: " Smith, NYCW is all about opportunity. I got an opportunity last month and cashed it in to become Champion. I will give you the same opportunity. And then I will send you packing just like I sent Phunk packing when he wasn't man enough to survive the "Jungle".[/COLOR] Challenge Answered: [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Jack Marlowe defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 14:32 when Bulldozer Brandon Smith was pinned and could not beat a ten count. Jack Marlowe makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Smith let his ego get the best of him and now he must leave NYCW. But did the champion make a good choice? He still has his title defense against Rick Sanders next. Sanders was Tri-state champion for 7 mos and is no pushover."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Marlowe may have overestimated his ability.Especially since Sanders is fresh and Marlowe just had a tough match. We will see if he can pull out another victory or if his match against Bulldozer took too much out of him."[/COLOR] Rick Sanders defeated Jack Marlowe in 14:43 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Rick Sanders wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Bulldozer ran back into the ring and speared Marlowe when the ref was distracted by Sienna De Ville. He then ran out through the crowd and the ref never saw him. When he turned around, Sanders had locked in the figure four on an unconcious Marlowe. The ref had no choice but to declare Rick Sanders the winner and new Empire Champion."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer : " As Sanders is out in the back celebrating his improbable victory, Marlowe is finally getting up in the ring. He is now getting the mike."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Marlowe: "That was total Bull*$@# ! Obviously NYCW fans and management don't respect a great talent like mine if they allow something like that to happen! I am in demand worldwide! I am through with this two bit outfit! I quit!"[/COLOR] Quitter angle [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: " Christmas Clash will go down in History as the day the face of NYCW changed forever. In a string of shocking developments the remaining members of OLD School walked out before the show, Steven Parker upset Bulldozer Brandon Smith for the Tri States title and announced the formation of a new faction with Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine. The Group will be called NEXT GEN. Bulldozers night didn't end there as in a fit of what must be madness, he put his career on the line for a shot at the Empire champion that night. Marlowe agreed and then proceeded to win the match, thus Brandon Smith must now LEAVE NYCW! But this was not all as Marlowe already had another scheduled title defense for that night. Marlowe was not able to thwart the challenge of Rick Sanders and we now have a NEW Empire Champion, Rick Sanders. But this still was not all that happened. Seething from his defeat and from what he deemed unfair treatment, Jack Marlowe has quit NYCW! Please join us at our next event Rush Hour from the Ministry in Queens on Sat Jan 14th to see what the new era of NYCW has to offer!."

Stomper's office following Monday after Christmas Clash. [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Well, that was total chaos. I am surprised you pulled the double title switch off. At least our first big audience saw history in the making in NYCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: " I'll say. I have never had to hotshot an entire card 2 days before the event before. First Bulldozer says he wants to concentrate on his other commitments and we are at the bottom of his totem pole. And since I had already planned the event around him versus Jack Marlowe , we needed to have that event to maintain credibility. Normally, I would just have Jack go over Bulldozer, but I needed to get the Tri-state belt off him first. Then Marlowe tells me 2 days before the event he has signed a guaranteed contract with TCW, so now I have to get his belt off him too. I am glad the crowd didn't crap all over the dual title defenses. In fact, I think Bulldozer and Jack delivered the best match we have had for the year, which is nice considering they left us in this lurch. I have to figure out something for the Empire title as I don't think a long run by Sanders will do anything great for us. Let me catch my breath this week and I will figure something out. Good news is that with the sponsor money and the gate from the show , we cleared over $5000 this month and we are only 37k away from the investor minimum. If we can maintain this, we should be comfortably over the 100 grand before the end of the year."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " Thats good news, but lets see if we can clear by a good margin. If the investors get a good return , we may be able to get more sponsership money each month, which will allow us to consider expanding a little. Work out how you want the roster to shape up and send me a copy. Otherwise have a good Christmas and a Happy new Year."[/COLOR]

NYCW Roster as of Jan 1 2008 Main Event: Bulldozer Brandon Smith -Leaving in a few days brief run as Tri-State Champion Rick Sanders - Current Empire Champion uncharismatic but decent technician American Machine - Average Brawler who tours Japan frequently Upper Mid Card: Roderick Remus -Just signed Babyface Wiley Steinway - Half of Tag Team Champions average brawler no promo skills Coyote Dynamite -Other Tag Team Champion less than average brawler no promo skills Steven Parker -surprisingly let go by MAW, currently Tri-states Champion, possible future of company Mid Card: Harry Wilson - Jobber working way up card by default Al Coleman - Good matches, working way up card Cameron Vessey - Working way up despite being absent for Japansese Tours Casey Valentine Good Charisma and Promo, teaming with Cameron Vessey as Next Gen Bob Casey -Perennial Jobber, great selling skills Lower Mid Card: Sammy The Shark - Heel Jobber Davis Newton - Great potential , headed to big leagues on written soon Thomas Morgan -Just signed face jobber K-Squared -Just signed low card fodder Opener: Cal Sanders - open match fodder to fill roster Managers: Persephone - Parkers Girlfriend Manages Next gen Jennifer Heat - Color Commentates, manages Wiley Coyote Sienna Deville - Was managing OLD School, now random Heel manager Fern Hathaway T-shirt shooter and dirt cheap Where are they now? Former Roster Members of NYCW Marv Earnest: released Jan 2007 as redundant to roster Announcer in 4C and MAW Rock Downpour: released Jan 2007 as redundant to roster Announcer in CGC Land Mass: released Jan 2007 as waste of space unemployed worked 11 matches at Independents shows Rodger Dodger: Released Feb 2007 too expensive for an opener Works in RIPW main event, and opener in both Dave and USPW Honest Frank: Left for development contract with RIPW in Mar 2007 Still Main eventing for them current RIPW Champion Masked Mauler: released in Mar 2007 because he sucks unemployed worked 9 matches at Independents record The Natural: Signed and released in Aprl 2007 because of conflicting schedule with CGC. Currently midcarder in NOTPBW Held CGC Canadien & World tag team championships and NOTPBW Tag Team and Unlimited Action championships Ranked # 67 in world Steve Flash : left in Aprl 2007 wanted more money than owner would allow to spend. Unemployed working Independent shows (cannot rehire as is over 35) Lee Wright : left in October 2007 wanted more money than owner would spend. Unemployed working Independent shows Whistler : Left Oct 2007 promotion 'too small' for him : Unemployed Working Independent shows Herb Stately: released in Oct 2007 not cost effective. Managing in RIPW currently The New York Doll: released in Oct 2007, contract allowed to expire. Unemployed, no independent shows Grandmaster Phunk: SIgned written contract with CGC in Nov 2007. Current midcarder no titles Ernie Turner: Signed in Oct 2007 , released in Nov 2007 no longer needed. Currently enhancement talent in CGC Kashmir Singh: Signed written contract with NOTPBW in Nov 2007 currently Enhancemnt talent for them. Black Hat Bailey: left in Dec 2007 promotion 'too small' for him. Currently unemployed Paul Steadyfast: Left in Dec 2007 contract dispute, refused to re-sign. Currently unemployed Joss Thompson: Signed written deal with CGC in Dec 2007. Current Opener for them. Jungle Jack: Signed written deal with TCW in Dec 2007 . Opener for them.

2007 Year End Awards Wrestler of the Year : Yoshimi Musashibo 41 wins , 1 draw , 15 losses avg match B+ Highest match A Won 5th PGHW Elite Tag team tournament in 2007 and held PGHW Glory Crown for 3rd time ranked #3 in the world Young Wrestler of the Year: Alicia Strong 27 wins , 12 losses avg match C+ highest match A against Sensational Ogiwara won 5 Star all-asian title and current holder of 5 Star world title ranked #23 in the world Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Dread 21 wins, 2 draws, 17 losses Avg match B- , Highest match B+ no titles in 2007 ranked #28 in the world Female Wrestler of the Year: Sensational Ogiwara 58 wins, 1 draw, 18 losses, Avg match B- Highest match A 8th 5 Star World title reign Ranked #9 in the world Promotion of the Year : TCW Global Prestige A* Current World Champion Tommy Cornell 5th reign Most Improved Promotion: UCR Cult Prestige D- Current World Champion Captain Hero 3rd reign Match of the Year : Jeremy Stone Def Sean McFly at NOTPBW Winter War Dec 2007 Show of the Year: NOTPBW October Obliteration B+ show 0.44 PPV buyrate , Headlined by Jeremy Stone Def Duane Stone to retain Canadian Title Top 10 Wrestlers worldwide 1. Jeremy Stone 2. Nobuatsu Tatsuko 3. Yoshimi Mushashibo 4. Bryan Vessey 5. Sean McFly 6. Eisaku Kunomasu 7. Dan Stone Jr 8. Mito Miwa 9. Sensational Ogiwara 10. Buddy Garner

From the NYCW Website: " Jan 2nd will go down as Black Tuesday in wrestling history as one of the biggest scandals ever came to light. Our field reporter A. Ryland provided these details. It seems that several of the larger wrestling companies, including SWF, TCW, USPW, and CGC were using an accounting firm Shyster & Shyster. This firm , and their attorneys of the firm Dewey, Cheathem & Howe, have just been indicted for fradulent accounting practices and stock and junk bond irregularites by the SEC. This has called into question the financial footing of the involved wrestling companies and caused investors to bail out causing significant losses of stock value. The affected promotions, which had been expanding their rosters during this economic upswing, have now been forced to announce serious layoffs as they attempt to right themselves and get back on firm financial footing. We will bring you more details on this story as they are available."

[SIZE="4"]NYCW RUSH HOUR[/SIZE] at the Ministry attendance 980 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: "Welcome as NYCW kicks off a new year here in 2008. And, as we are at a facility that actually has indoor heating, even though it is 17 degrees outside, in here it's time for a bikini contest. So let me introduce diva Fern Hathaway, my broadcast partner 'The Spanish Harlem Senorita' Jennifer Heat, and our newest NYCW diva, 'The Ultimate Temptation' Persephone. As our divas model for you are fans, I will vote for the winner based on your cheers. It looks like we have a winner, ....Persephone!"[/COLOR] Bikini contest [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: " Well that was an exciting way to kick things off. Now we have NEXT GEN member Casey Valentine teaming with 'Bad Boy' Al Coleman. They will be taking on the Tag Team Champions Wiley Coyote in a non-title match."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Valentine: " Al Coleman has seen the future and allied himself with NEXT GEN. You two hell's angels rejects are the past. Since you didn't have the guts to put the belts on the line this time , we will just have to beat your worthless asses until you grow a pair and defend the titles against us. [/COLOR]" NEXT GEN Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Al Coleman and Casey Valentine defeated Wiley Coyote in 7:40 when Casey Valentine defeated Wiley Steinway by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " In what can be considered an upset NEXT GEN has pulled off a victory against the Tag team champions. Persephone tripped up Coyote, which caused him and Jennifer heat to chase her aroud the ring, And that allowed Coleman andd Valentine to double team Steinway and get the victory."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: " Those punks just got lucky. Now they are going to learn an old lesson. Be careful what you wish for , becuase you just might get it. Wiley Coyote will take these bastards on at Rumble in the Bronx and we will put the titles on the line."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. " There you have it, a tag team title match set for next month at Rumble in the Bronx between NEXT GEN and Wiley Coyote. And here comes the leader of NEXT GEN , Steven Parker with a mike."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Parker: " The 'Future' has arrived in NYCW. Tonight, I defend my Tri - state championship against the best competition in the world......as soon as NYCW finds any, that is. Instead , I get mr Jabroni himself , Bob Casey. Bob, this is the biggest opportunity you will ever get. Try not to choke as usual."[/COLOR] Parker Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Parker better not underestimate his opponent. While Casey's record at NYCW isn't the most impressive, he is still a veteran, experienced grappler, and well capable of pulling off an upset."[/COLOR] Steven Parker defeated Bob Casey in 7:55 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] D[COLOR="blue"].G.: " Casey did mount some offense , and had the champion in trouble a couple of times, but Parker nails the Future Shock and puts this one away. My partner Jennifer now wants to reveal a new talent she has signed."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " That's right D.G.. As the premier manager here in NYCW, I am always scouting for the next big star and I am pleased to announce I have procured the services of an indy legend, Rod Remus!"[/COLOR] Reveal Client angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " And here comes Remus now as he follows what seems to have become a tradition here at NYCW and faces Rick Sanders for the Empire championship."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " This is why men like Remus hire me , D.G. I provide the opportunities other managers can't. Now I am going to get ready to be the manager of the next Empire Champion"[/COLOR] Rick Sanders defeated Roderick Remus in 15:50 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Rick Sanders makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Remus made a valiant attempt in his debut here, but taking on the Champ may have been too much, too soon. He allowed himself to be distracted by Sander's Manager Sienna De Ville , and that was the break Sanders need to lock in his patented figure four leglock, and Remus had to tap out to avoid permanent damage to his knee."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Don't worry. I will have Remus ready for any challenge here in NYCW and I will take care of that bitch De Ville. She will learn not to cross the 'Spanish Harlem Senorita'."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " What the? Rudy Velasquez , one half of DaVE' s Latino Kings tag team has just shown up in the crowd and taken a seat in the front row. Someone is coming thru the curtain, WOW , in another surprise, former MAW Champion Mean Jean Catteley is walking thru the curtian from the back. Last I had heard , he was working for TCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " He must have been one of the casualties of the Black Tuesday fiasco. I had heard that several of the larger companies had gutted their rosters down to save money, usually letting their most recent signings go first."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Well TCW's loss is our gain. Catteley is making his way to the ring , and he is staring at Velasquez."[/COLOR] Catteley surpise reveal [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Velasquez surprise reveal [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: " After I had dominated MAW, I finally was going to get a taste of the big time. I got the call all wrestlers dream of. Then Black Tuesday happened and suddenly I'm told we have to let you go, we can't afford you. Can you imagine? The largest wrestling company in America tells you they can't afford the best wrestler on the planet, because they cook their books and got caught. So now here I am , back in the minor leagues with the garbage and bottom feeders. Just like that punk Velasquez over there. Yeah you Velasquez, did Vibert let you out of your cage ? How about you come into the ring and face a real wrestler?"[/COLOR] Catteley challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Velasquez looks like he is accepting the challenge and security is letting him into the ring."[/COLOR] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Rudy Velasquez in 27:42 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " That was a very even and hard fought battle between Catteley and DaVE's Velasquez. Both men pushed each other to the brink. Catteley finally put it away when he was able to lock in an anaconda vice submission hold."[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: " NYCW Rush Hour was another positive show with good reviews, highlighted by a successful Title defense by Empire champion Rick Sanders and the surprise appearance of Mean Jean Catteley, a victim of Black Tuesday as he was let go by TCW mere weeks after signing with them. In a major shock, there was an appearence by DaVE's Rudy Velasquez one of the Latino Kings. He competed in an impromptu match with Jean Catteley and was narrowly defeated. He has vowed to get revenge at Rumble in the Bronx. Also an upset occured when Next Gen member Casey Valentine, teaming with 'Bad Boy' Al Coleman defeated the tag team champions in a non-title match. It seems that Coleman, always something of a mercenary, has aligned himself with the Next Gen group. Our next event NYCW Rumble in the Bronx will be held at The Ministry in Queens and will feature Steven Parker defending the title against newcomer Roderick Remus, the rematch between Jean Catteley and Rudy Velasquez, and Rick Sanders defending the Empire title against an unknown opponent. Tickets are on sale now.

Archived