NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

Stompers office Monday following Rush Hour Jan 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: "The surprise appearance of Catteley and that guy we borrowed from DaVE , Velasquez, got a good pop and they worked well together. I think I wil pair them up again next month to get Catteley some rub. Remus looked awful against Sanders and they were both missing their spots. I will try Remus against Parker to see if it was just that match of if Remus isn't very good. Vessey and Machine are in Japan again. Fortunately I have Coleman ready to step into Vessey's spot in Next Gen if his availablity continues to be a problem. We almost sold out the Ministry building so Profits should be as good if not better than last month."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Excellent, the sooner we get back over 100k the sooner both of us can relax. And monitor the Vessey situation. I don't care how much talent the kid has if he is never around for us to use it. Are you going to debut that new guy you signed at Rumble in the Bronx?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Yes, hopefully this should get us another good show. Black Tuesday may have hurt the big boys, but it freed up some talent for us to finally remake the roster how I want. This will help position us for that expansion you were talking about while still making money consistently. Maybe then you will relax the reins on the checkbook a little and let me keep some of these guys."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " We'll see. Get us back in the black again and we will talk. See you at the show."[/COLOR]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NYCW [SIZE="4"]Rumble in the Bronx[/SIZE] at the Ministry attendance 871 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: "It will be an exciting evening as the impromptu match from last month between Mean Jean Catteley and DaVE's Rudy Velasquez, will happen again tonite as Veasquez has vowed revenge. Also NEXT GEN leader Steven Parker will defend his title against newcomer Rod Remus, and we start off with Wiley Coyote defending their tag team titles against 'Bad Boy' Al Coleman and NEXT GEN member Casey Valentine. My broadcast partner is in for a busy night tonight."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Valentine: " So you strung out biker degenerates finally found your manhood and put the titles on the line. Polish tehm up real nice, and then say goodbye to them , because the future has arrived and NEXT GEN is going to hold all the gold in NYCW."[/COLOR] NEXT GEN Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Al Coleman and Casey Valentine defeated Wiley Coyote in 8:09 when Casey Valentine defeated Wiley Steinway by pinfall. Al Coleman and Casey Valentine win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. : "NEXT GEN has won the tag team titles. The ref got knocked down which allowed Coleman to blast Steinway in the back of the head with the title belt, and then Valentine covered him for the pin.Jennifer Heat is screaming at the ref, but he can only call what he sees. Hopefully she will have better luck when her man Remus faces Steven Parker for the Tri-State title. ANd here comes Parker now to congratulate his stable mates."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Parker: "You have just witnessed the future in action. Let me proudly welcome Al Coleman as a member of NEXT GEN. He is a man I have known from my days at MAW, a man who could see the future of wrestling and he has proved his loyalty to us today by helping to bring more gold to NEXT GEN. Speaking of Gold, that 'Spanish Harlot' Jennifer Heat's new boy, indy darling Rod Remus is going to get a little 'Future Shock" tonight. No one can stop the future, and no one can stop NEXT GEN!"[/COLOR] Alliance [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated Roderick Remus in 9:38 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "Parker successfully defends his title after Persephone distracts Remus and then Parker delivered the 'Future Shock" to finish him off. My broadcast partner Jennifer Heat is joining me now, and she has not had a good night."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: " I am letting everyone know right now that my mission in life will be to get rid of NEXT GEN from NYCW . It will start with Remus and Wiley Coyote and I will bring in whoever I have to in order to put those punks in their place and drive them from this company!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " I think NEXT GEN is about to learn the dangers of a woman scorned as Jennifer's fiery latin temper is now directed their way. Here comes someone out from the back. It seems as if NYCW has had another surprise signing as Des Davids, winner of the 2007 Rip Chord Invitational has joined the NYCW roster. Last I had heard, he was working in the SWF."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Yet another casualty of Black Tuesday finding a new home in NYCW. people are seeing NYCW growing and are wanting to be a part of it."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Davids: " I have dedicated my wrestling career to being the best. And to do that you have to beat the best. Thats what I did in when I won the prestigious Rip Chord Invitational tournament. Thats what I did to get noticed by the SWF after I dominated in RIPW, and that was what I was going to do in the SWF before they crashed and cut loose half the roster. Finally that is what I am going to do here. I challenge Rick Sanders to prove you are the best in NYCW. Come face me for the Empire title if you have any pride!"[/COLOR] Surprise appearance [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Rick Sanders defeated Des Davids in 15:53 by submission after interference from Sienna DeVille. Rick Sanders makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Sanders was able to turn back Davids challenge after his manager DeVille pushed Davids off the top rope when we was going to do a top rope splash on Sanders. That allowed Sanders to put on the figure four leglock in the center of the ring to force Davids to tap out. It was a valiant effort from the challenger as he was dominating most of the match. Now Mean Jean Catteley is entering the ring for his rematch with Rudy Velasquez."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: " Velasquez, I see too many chair shots in DaVE has rattled your brains. I kicked your ass last month , but you want some more? Now you will learn why I am called "Mean Jean' Catteley as I am making this a 2 out of 3 falls match so I can punish you even longer."[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Rudy Velasquez in 30:00 by two falls to one. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Catteley is able to outlast Velasquez and take the final fall to win the match. These two are very evenly matched and hoepfully we can see more action between these two in the future"[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: "NYCW Rumble in the Bronx saw NEXT GEN add more gold to their group when Al Coleman and Casey Valentine defeated WIley Coyote for the tag team titles. Rick Sanders also turned back the challenge of MAW superstar Des Davids who has joined the NYCW roster. However since it was due to outside interference, Davids has been granted a rematch inside a cage, with the stipulations that if he wins he gets a title shot, if he loses, he can never challenge Rick Sanders for the title again. The next NYCW event will be Central Park Massacre on Sat Mar 14th at the Ministry in Queens. in addition to the Des Davids-Rick Sanders cage match, also signed is Mean Jean Cattely taking on Jennifer Heat's newest client Roderick Remus. Tickets are on sale now."

Stomper's office Monday following Rumble in the Bronx Feb 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: "The show was an average effort and the attendance dropped back down a little, probably due to the large roster turnover we have had. Not enough to hurt profits, though since I am using most of the upper card guys each show to get them established, worker costs are going up a little. We should still clear of $3000 this month and that will put us about $28K under our goal with 10 months remaining. Davids debut was ok. He and Sanders work good together, but they both are a little stiff and it seems forced between them. I am also noticing that almost all our talent could use some improvement in telling a story during the match .i.e. better ring psychology. If you don't mind, I would like you to take more of a hand in planning the moves with the wrestlers. Maybe they can pick up some pointers and we can get a smoother overall show."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " Not a problem. I wouldn't mind getting an occasional match in too. Remember, I am not retired yet! Just put me in a warm up match against some of the younger lowercarders and see if they can learn anything from the old man. Also, remember that the $100k goal is the most important one. If we don't clear that ,I will have to replace you or the investors will lose faith in me. Understand it isn't personal , but my business comes first. We can sacrifice a little short term growth , but we need those investors to stay in business."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Will do , but give me a little leeway as long as I can keep turning a decent profit and keep us on pace for the 100K. Also I let that kid K-squared go. With the roster additions , I just didn't have anything for him. Same thing with Fern. Parker's girlfriend Persephone is just as good looking and can actually do some promos , so Fern was surplus."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Whatever you think best as long as you keep the profits coming so I can keep the investors out of my hair."[/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"]NYCW CENTRAL PARK MASSACRE [/SIZE]at the Ministry in Queens Att:883 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: " Welcome to NYCW where we have a fantastic card planned culminating in a cage match between Des Davids and Empire Champion RIck Sanders in which Davids must win or never get a title shot against Sanders again."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: " That's right D.G. And I have a special surprise I will unveil later in the show."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " That should be interesting, in the meantime we have one half of the Next Gen Tag team champs Casey Valentine taking on American Machine, who is back after a successful tour of Japan."[/COLOR] Casey Valentine defeated American Machine in 7:49 by submission. During the match we also had Al Coleman run in and attack American Machine. [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " That was Machine's most impressive performance I have seen in NYCW, unfortunately it is a numbers game when you take on Next Gen as Al Coleman's interference allowed Casey Valentine to slip American Machine into a submission hold to win the match."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Someone needs to stand up to these Next Gen punks."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " You may be right, Jennifer. I just got word that Next Gen has attacked Davey Newton backstage."[/COLOR] Davey face turn successful attack [SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " New diva Persephone is coming out now accompanied by a huge bodyguard."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Persephone: " First I want to say how lucky NYCW is to have 'The Ultimate Temptation' Persephone here. I have allowed the NYCW website magazine to do a photo shoot of me in which everyone can easily see I am the hottest woman in wrestling today. And I would like to introduce my enforcer , Primus! He is here to see that any problems for me or Next Gen are handled quickly and firmly. In short, mess with Next gen or me , and I will unleash 'The Panther'."[/COLOR]Diva mag promo [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE] new Client reveal [SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE] Primus Allen defeated Bob Casey in 5:24 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Primus finished off Bob Casey with a football tackle he calls the Panther Pounce. He looks to be a major force for any opponents of Next Gen to deal with."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " He is indeed impressive,however Next Gen isn't the only one with new talent, as I will show later.Here comes that snake, Steven Parker."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Parker: " Newton , you must be the stupidest person who ever entered wrestling. It seems you didn't get the message earlier that you are not good enough to face the 'Future'. I tried to spare you the pain and humiliation of getting your ass handed to you by me, but it seems that will have to suffer anyway."[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 7:36 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE] D[COLOR="blue"].G.: " Davey Newton tried valiantly, but he hadn't fully recovered from the earlier attack and Parker nails the 'Future Shock' for the victory."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: "This is yet another reason someone needs to stand up to these Next Gen bastards. Speaking of which , it is time for me to introduce my new client. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a man who wants to be the best, so he hired me , because I am the best! My new client is Des Davids!"[/COLOR] Client reveal [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:"That is quite a coup for you Jennifer. Now one of your other clients Rod Remus, has a tough match ahead of him with Mean Jean Catteley."[/COLOR] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Roderick Remus in 15:37 by pinfall with a Mood Swing [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:"It was a close match,but Catteley's veteran experience allowed him to nail a Mood Swing for the pinfall. Des Davids is making his way to the ring for his match."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Davids: "I would have beat you last time Sanders, but as most cowards do, you and your manager cheated your way to victory. Well , this time I have a manager also, and we will be inside 4 walls of steel, so no one will be able to help you escape me this time.I will beat you to prove that I am the best in NYCW and then when we meet again, I will become Empire champion!"[/COLOR] Davids Promo [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE] Des Davids defeated Rick Sanders in 19:31 by submission. [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Davids submits the champion and now Sanders must defend his title against Davids at Brooklyn Brawl next month."[/COLOR] Overall show [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: " Central Park Massacre was another successful show for NYCW. Des Davids defeated Rick Sanders in the cage and now will get a title shot at Brooklyn Brawl. Steven Parker continued his win streak as Tri-state champion, and NEXT GEN unveiled their enforcer 'The Panther' Prium Allen, a 300lb+ monster. The next event will be NYCW Brooklyn Brawl on Sat Aprl 14th at the Ministry in queens. In addition to Des Davids facing Rick Sanders for the Empire title, Steven Parker and NEXT GEN will defend the tri state and tag titles. Tickets are on sale now."

Stomper's office Monday following Central Park Massacre Mar 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: " Looks like Japan was good for American Machine. That was the best performance by far I have seen out of the guy. I was going to let his contract run out, but I think it may be worth bringing him back if we can get that kind of match from him consistently. Remus is looking a little better, but that may me because Catteley is better than Sanders in getting a good match out of the guy. Your work with the wrestlers on their moves during the match seems to be helping, so please keep it up. And I will have you do a warm up match next month as well to see if it helps the younger guys."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Good, I look forward to hitting the ring again. Just don't match me against that monster you hired, Primus."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. "Yeah, he is very rough, but he has a lot of potential and as long as we protect him he should be an asset to us.He has that starpower look that just can't be taught. Davids and Sanders still are pretty stiff against each other although they do anticipate each others spots well. I may throw a wild card into their match to see if that helps. The last match is the one the fans remember most, and I would like to get that being our best match instead of our opening ones. See you at Brooklyn Brawl and don't forget your wrestling tights."[/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"]NYCW BROOKLYN BRAWL [/SIZE]at the Ministry Attendance 785 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.:" We have an exciting night planned for you, topped off by Des Davids taking on RIck Sanders for the Empire Title but first we start with the owner of NYCW, the legendary Stomper, coming to the ring to take on Cameron Vessey of Next Gen."[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey defeated The Stomper in 4:53 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Stomper put up a tough fight, but all that experience in Japan helps Vessey pull out a victory."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: "Here comes that thug enforcer of Next Gen, 'The Panther' Primus."[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Cal Sanders in 1:41 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Sanders had no chance as Primus destroyed him with a Panther Pounce in dominating fashion. Wait, I have just received word from the back that Cameron Vessey has laid out Bob Casey."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: "That is just like those Next Gen punks to try to gain an edge by taking out one of the opponents before defending their tag titles."[/COLOR] Vessey attack [SIZE="4"]F+[/SIZE] turn complete success Al Coleman and Casey Valentine defeated Bob Casey and Davis Wayne Newton in 7:32 when Casey Valentine defeated Bob Casey by pinfall. Al Coleman and Casey Valentine make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Davey Newton tried his best to get the win for his team against 2 oppponents. His partner Casey made his way form the back during the middle of the match, even though he could barely stand. Casey then tagged himself in to try to protect his partner, who was in desperate need of help. But Casey wasn't recovered enough and Valentine puts him away for the pinfall and victory."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Here comes my man Des Davids to the ring."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Davids: "I proved that I was the best last week when I pinned Rick Sanders in the cage , and I will prove it again later tonight when I take the Empire title."[/COLOR] Davids promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Steven Parker is making his way down to the ring for his match and it looks like he has some things to say."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Parker: " Jennifer, I see you sent another of your degenerate goons after me and my Tri-state title. If Wiley Coyote together couldn't stop Next Gen, how do you think Steinway himself can stop 'The Future'?"[/COLOR] Parker promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated Wiley Steinway in 13:38 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 4 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Parker continues his impressive reign as Tri-State champion by nailing Steinway with his patented Future Shock finisher."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: "He won't be so lucky next month as he will have to face Coyote Dynamite at Return to Tradition."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G:" Mean Jean Catteley has come out , he isn't scheduled to wrestle tonight."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: "For 3 months , I have destroyed everyone put in front of me. And who gets a title shot? Davids, who lost his first match here, and has never beaten me. Davids, if you are the best as you claim, then allow the competition commitee to make this a 3 way dance for the championship and I will show you and Sanders that the best is the one in the ring right now, Mean Jean Catteley"[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Davids has told the championship committee that he doesn't object, so we are going to have a 3 -way dance for the Empire title tonight."[/COLOR] Announcement [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: " Now that you have agreed, that will be your undoing.No one can stop me from being Empire champion and dominating NYCW the same way I dominated MAW."[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Rick Sanders and Des Davids in 26:52; the order of elimination was Rick Sanders first, and finally Des Davids. Mean Jean Cattley wins the NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "Catteley has done it. After Davids eliminated Sanders, he and Catteley fought a very even match, with the advantage switching back and forth until Davids missed a football tackle and hit the turnbuckle. Cattleley then delivered the Mood Swing Neckbreaker for the win and we have a new Empire Champion."[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: " The Empire title match at Brooklyn Brawl became a 3 way dance when Mean Jean Catteley entered the mix, and then emerged as the new Empire Champion. We also saw the return to the ring of NYCW Owner, The Stomper. Even though he was game , unfortunately Next Gen Member Cameron Vessey was able to beat him. The rest of the Next Gen group were also successful in their title defense. Our next event is Return to Tradition and we will have all 3 titles defended as Steven Parker will take on Coyote Dynamite, Next Gen in action, and Mean Jean Catteley will defend against American Machine, fresh off another successful Japanese tour. The event will be held Sat May 14th at the Ministry in Queens. Tickets are on sale now

Stomper's office Monday following Brooklyn Brawl Apr 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " The gate was down a little, but I think this show was better than the last one. Barring anything unforseen, The roster is starting to shape up nicely. We will still make near 3k profit so we are still on track for our goal. Catteley is better in the ring than Sanders and having him as champion should restore some credibilty to us. Next gen is getting pretty well established, now I just need to set up some opposition for them to feud with. Kind of like that DeColt vs Team Elite thing they do in CGC. I re-signed American Machine and we will see how he does. How did it feel to get back in the ring?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Painful, but not as painful as it will be to have to let you go if we don't hit budget. We've only got 8 months left."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.Mack: " I am monitoring the money closely, believe me. I don't plan to work this hard for 2 years just to have it blow up in my face. I will send over the notes for my plans at Return to Tradition."[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="3"]RETURN TO TRADITION [/SIZE]at the Ministry Attendance 858 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: "Welcome to another exciting show here at NYCW. Tonight, Mean Machine will defend his newly won Empire title against American Machine, Steven Parker will defend the Tri-State title against Coyote Dynamite,and we start off with Next Gen defending their titles against the team of Thomas Morgan and Harry Wilson."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer:" Here comes those Next Gen punks now, accompanied by that behemoth Primus. After Coyote wins the Tri-state title tonight, Wiley Coyote and I will take care of these losers and get our title belts back."[/COLOR] Next Gen defeated Thomas Morgan and Harry Wilson in 7:31 when Al Coleman defeated Harry Wilson by pinfall. Next Gen make defence number 2 of their NYCW Tag Team titles [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" A fairly easy win for Next Gen as Al Coleman gets the pinfall to put the match away. Now 'The Panther' Primus is entering the ring and he is taking apart the beaten Wilson and Morgan. He delivers a Panther Pounce to both of them and leaves them laying unconcious in the middle of the ring."[/COLOR] Monster unleashed [SIZE="4"]F[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Steven Parker is coming down now for his match against Coyote Dynamite. My partner Jennifer has gone to support her client at ringside."[/COLOR] Steven Parker defeated Coyote Dynamite in 15:53 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 5 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" Dynamite just was unable to put away Parker and in when he was distracted arguing a 3 count with the ref, Parker nails the Future Shock to get the win. Jennifer Heat is climbing into the ring to argue with the ref and she spits on Parker. Parker shoves her down and proceeds to strip off her dress leaving her just in bra and panties in the ring. Dynamite finally chases Parker away. Dynamite covers her with his biker jacket and Jennifer grabs the mike."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Parker, I am going to destroy you and your Next Gen group, no matter what it takes! I will do whatever I have to, bring in whoever I have to, to see you and those punks of your pay for humiliating me! And as for you Coyote and Wiley, since you can't get the job done,... you are fired!"[/COLOR] Vengeance promo [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " My partner Jennifer is definitely letting her fiery latin temper go. As she goes into the back to get changed, her client Des Davids comes out to ringside."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Davids: " The only reason I am not Empire champion right now is because of you Rick Sanders! Catteley wouldn't have even been in that title match if you hadn't cheated to win our first match. I am a winner and there is no room for losers like you in the same company as me. I challenge you to a last man standing match, and the loser must leave NYCW!"[/COLOR] Des Davids defeated Rick Sanders in 12:47 when Rick Sanders could not beat a ten count. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Davids is the last man standing and now Rick Sanders must leave NYCW. Now there is a shot of Mean Jean getting ready backstage. There seems to be a note on his workout bag. Catteley sees it and looks at it. Now he tears up the note and looks very angry. He is heading out now for his match. I wonder what was in the note?"[/COLOR] Mystery note [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: " Machine , you should have stayed in Japan. It was a major mistake on your part to come back and challenge me for this title. I am in a bad mood and now you are going to experience first hand why I am called 'Mean'."[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated American Machine in 17:31 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "American Machine gave the champion everything he could handle and had the champ on the ropes till Catteley pulled the ref in front of him, causing Machine to knock the ref down. Catteley then low blowed Machine and delivered the Mood Swing for the victory. What was in that note for Catteley? Maybe we will find out next month at Manhatten Mayhem."[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website " Return to Tradition was an incredible card that saw Rick Sanders career in NYCW come to an end when he lost a loser leaves NYCW match to Des Davids. Mean Jean Catteley successfully defended his Empire title , but was the recipient of a mysterious note that just said "I'm coming for you". He refuses to talk about it. And, after Jennifer Heat was humiliated and stripped by Steven Parker, she fired Wiley Coyote and vowed to never rest until she gets even with Steven Parker and Next Gen. She hinted that she had a new , much tougher team to help her deal with Next Gen and will debut them soon. Our next event is NYCW Manhatten Mayhem at the Ministry in Queens on Sat Jun 14 2008 and we already have signed an Empire title match in which Des Davids will meet Mean Jean Catteley. Tickets are on sale now."

Stomper's office Monday following Return to Tradition May 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: " I think that was our best show since December. There was a lot of fan buzz afterwards. Also attendance rose a little also. I have informed Wiley, Coyote, and Rick Sanders that their contracts will not be re-newed when they end. With the last couple of signings, I needed to trim the roster back down to size and Wiley Coyote just can't deliver a good ring performance anymore. Sanders wants too much money currently. I may consider bringing him back in a few months if his demands go down."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: "How is your buildup of a group to take on Next gen going?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: " Good, I have added some people that will debut soon, I have set up Jennifer as the vengeful manager to cover promo duty and then we can play it out. If we can keep this level of buzz going, then we may be ready to move to a larger place by the end of the year. I will fax you over the card for Manhatten Mayhem and see you at the show."[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: "Breaking news as Des Davids, mere weeks before receiving an Empire title shot, has signed a written deal with TCW and has left NYCW. We have been informed by the NYCW Staff that they wish Des well and that there will still be a Empire title match at Manhatten Mayhem as Mean Jean Catteley will face an unknown challenger."

Stompers office in Wk 4 May 2008 2 weeks after Return to Tradition [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: " Stomper, Davids just came by to tell me he has accepted a written deal with TCW. He will be gone before the end of the month."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Didn't we have him billed in the title match for Manhatten Mayhem?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Yes, I already had the website put up a notice of his departure. I had some other plans for the match and this new person I am debuting, but I think we can get the same pop by billing it as a challenge from a mystery worker. It is looking like SWF and TCW have gotten back on track after Black Tuesday, and are starting to expand their rosters again. I will let you know if anything else develops before the show."[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="3"]MANHATTEN MAYHEM[/SIZE] June 2008 at the Ministry Att : 753 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " Welcome to an exciting night of action. My broadcast partner has vowed retribution to Steven Parker and Next Gen and stated she will debut a new tag team tonight to help her in that quest. And will we find out who sent that mysterious note to Empire champion Mean Jean Catteley? Our cameras are showing the champ arriving in the backstage area now, and he seems to be looking over his shoulder for someone. No one seems to be there so he heads for the locker room. Wait , as the champ walks into the locker room, someone is coming out from behind some equipment. It's too dark to see who it is and now the person walks away."[/COLOR] Mystery Stalker [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Hopefully we will find out what is going on with the champion tonight, but meantime we start off action with NexT Gen members Cameron Vessey ans 'The Panther' Primus in tag team action against the duo of Cal Sanders and Thomas Morgan. Both of them have felt the fury of the Panther recently and hope to get some revenge."[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey and Primus Allen defeated Cal Sanders and Thomas Morgan in 7:42 when Cameron Vessey defeated Cal Sanders by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" Sanders and Morgan were no match for Next Gen as Primus softened them up and then Vessey locked on a submission he learned from his japanese tours to get the victory. We are getting word form the back that something has happened. Officials have found Mean Jean Catteley lying down bloody and stunned from an attack. No one saw who did it and Catteley says he was hit from behind and didn't see the person."[/COLOR] Mystery Attack [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" My partner Jennifer is due to come out now with her new tag team, but she seems to be involved in a heated exchange backstage with Next Gen manager Persephone. The two are shoving and clawing at each other as backstage staff try to seperate them. Order is finally restored and here comes Jennifer accompanied by 2 newcomers to NYCW. It is D.C Rayne and Eddie Howard! Jennifer Heat has recriuted the MAW Tag Team Champions Natural Storm!"[/COLOR] Natural Storm defeated Sammy The Shark and Davis Wayne Newton in 7:38 when D.C. Rayne defeated Sammy The Shark by pinfall with a Storm Damage [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Natural Storm has a successful debut in beating the team of Sammy the Shark and Davey Newton when Rayne nails a Storm Damage bulldog to pin Sammy. Quite an auspicious start for your new team Jennifer."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: " Natural Storm know Steven Parker well and share my loathing for him and the Next Gen punks. Rayne and Howard are going to help me hurt those Next Gen punks by first taking the titles , and then driving them out of NYCW."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Backstage cameras show Rod Remus heading to the ring for his match. He is passing by an open locker room and suddenly looks shocked by who he sees. Who is this mystery person and what is his connection to Jean Catteley?"[/COLOR] Mystery worker spotted [SIZE="4"]F+[/SIZE] Roderick Remus defeated Al Coleman in 8:05 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " Since Casey Valentine and Steven Parker were scared to show up this month, My client Rod Remus starts my revenge against Next Gen by stretching that punk Coleman.That is only a sample of what is in store for Parker."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" Looks like someone is finally coming out of the locker room of this mysterius person. We get our first look and IT"S Rip Chord's son Jay Chord! He is coming to the ring with a mike."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Chord: " Catteley, you want to know who left you the note, who took you out backstage? It was me, for what you did to my father. Catteley, my father Rip Chord plucked you from obscurity, made you the face of his promotion at MAW, even allowed you to run things backstage, in short he treated you like a son, and how did you repay him? You bolted for the spotlight as soon as you could, leaving him in the lurch. He gave you everything, all the things that should have been mine. I looked up to you like a big brother and you spit in both our faces! So now I am going to take away the things you have here starting with the Empire title."[/COLOR] Worker surprise [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] mystery attacker revealed [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Chord promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: " Jay , you little wet behind the ears punk. You father's company MAW would have folded in weeks without me. I was the one who put it on the map. My name brought in the fans and the talent. My skill kept us growing, and when it was time for me to reap the rewards, your father was holding me back. I should have been known worldwide. Chord had connections with both TCW and SWF , he could have put them on to me years ago. Instead he left me toiling away in a small time promotion so HE could reap the benefits of MY work! You think you can beat me! You forget it was I who trained you!. I taught you everything you know, but not everything I know. Get in the ring and I will teach you your final lesson. Pain and humiliation!"[/COLOR] Catteley promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Jay Chord defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 30:08 by count out. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G:" In a very even match, where neither could maintain the upper hand, it finally broke down into a fight outside the ring. The referee was counting both men out and as his count hit 8, CHord managed to clothesline Catteley to the floor and roll in the ring to beat the 10 count and win the match. As the ref is holding Chord's arm up in victory, Catteley comes from behind and blasts him in the head with the title belt. Now he is glaring at the fallen Chord and spitting on him. I think the issue between these two is far from done."[/COLOR] Post match attack E+ Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: "Manhattem Mayhem was another excellent show according to the reviews. We saw the surprise appearance of Jay Chord as he defeated Empire champion Jean Catteley. Catteley only saved his title by getting counted out. Also Jennifer Heat debuted her new tag team Natural Storm. They should be strong allies in her crusade against Next Gen. Our next event will be NYCW Gang Wars on sat July 14th at the Ministry in Queens. Already set for the event are Mean Jean Catteley defending against American Machine for the Empire title, and Jay Chord in action against Cameron Vessey. Tickets are on sale now."

Stompers office Monday following Manhatten Mayhem June 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: " Jay Chord's debut went well. Attendance seemed down, probably due to disappointment about Davids leaving, but the show was another great effort. If we can string a few of these together, I am sure attendance will rise again. I have the main feuds set up that should run us through the end of the year, barring any major talent losses."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " That is fine. How are we on reaching the financial goal?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: "We need to pull in about 17,000 over the next 6 months and we will hit it. We have been averaging about $3500 mnth profit since Dec so we should be fine."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: "Good to hear. Fax me over the plans for Gang Wars and I will see you at the show."[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="4"]GANG WARS [/SIZE]July 2008 Att : 845 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.Mack: "Welcome to another exciting NYCW event.Tonight we will have Mean Jean Catteley defending the Empire title against American Machine, and the man who surprisingly appeared and won a victory over the champ last month, Jay Chord, takes on another 2nd generation star Next Gen's Cameron Vessey. But first , we have 'The Panther' Primus going against Thomas Morgan."[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Thomas Morgan in 2:47 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Primus disposes of Thomas Morgan easily with his Panther Pounce. Now my broadcast partner Jennifer Heat is coming to the ring with her client Rod Remus , who is facing Cal Sanders."[/COLOR] Roderick Remus defeated Cal Sanders in 3:18 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: " Parker, you see how easily Remus put htis match away. That is how easy he is going to put you away. I have Natural Storm to deal with your degenerate lackies, and Rod Remus will deal with you for what you did to me! If you have any spine left , you worm, put the Tri-State title up against Remus next month at King of Queens!"[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:" Remus has just challenged Parker, and here comes Steven Parker with a response."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Parker: "Defend my prestigious Tri-State title against you Remus? Did I hear that right? Who have you ever beaten to earn a shot at my title? Squashing a jobber doesn't make you a title contender. The 'Future' only faces the best, not some 3rd rate hack like you. Jenny baby, is this the best you could come up with? I beat Natural Storm on a daily basis back in MAW and my buds Coleman and Valentine will beat them back to MAW. Des Davids might have been an interesting challenge, but he ran for the TCW the minute he knew you wanted him to face me. Roddy boy there isn't worth my time."[/COLOR] Challenge refused [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated Bob Casey in 7:35 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 6 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Another impressive win for Steven Parker. Jennifer , looks like he isn't going to face Remus. 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast is making his way down to the ring now to face Davey Newton."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: " That bastard Parker isn't getting off that easy. Remus will get him even if he has to go thru the entire Next Gen group to do it."[/COLOR] Paul Steadyfast defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 7:34 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " That was a fine example of technical chain wrestling between two pros. Steadyfast's greater experience allowed him to gain the advantage and lock in the 'Slow and Steady' STF for the win. As he heads to the back, he seems to have some kind of issue with American Machine, who was watching the match. They seem to be arguing about who deserves the title shot. Thye start shoving back and forth before the officials get between and separate them.Word now is that they will face each other at King of Queens."[/COLOR] Machine/Steadyfast argument [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Jay Chord is coming out now with a microphone."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Chord: "Catteley, I got the victory last month, but I haven't beaten you yet. I won't be satisfied till you are laying flat on your back , a bloody mess in the middle of the ring, and I am standing over you with MY empire championship. Then you will start to feel what my dad Rip and I felt when you abandoned us like a thief in the night."[/COLOR] Chord Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Jay Chord defeated Cameron Vessey in 8:19 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Chord follows up on his debut with a successful victory over Cameron Vessey. He is now joining us here at the announce table, apparently intent on watching the title match.And here comes the champion now."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: " Chord , you little punk, you just got lucky last month, and I will deal with you soon. Now on to my opponent tonight. American Machine, you should have stayed in Japan. You made a huge mistake in challenging me when you came back here. Even worse for you, you will get to be the object lesson when I show young Jay there what happens when people cross me."[/COLOR] Catteley promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 28:25 when Mean Jean Cattley was counted out fighting Jay Chord at ringside. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " With the ref out of it, Mean Jean had delivered the Mood Swing to American Machine when Jay Chord left the broadcast table and attacked Catteley. Catteley chased Chord up the exit ramp as the ref started to recover and count 10 . Machine managed to stagger to his feet by the 10 count while Catteley and Chord were fighting in the back and gets the countout victory. And here comes Chord out again and grabs the mike."[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Chord: " Catteley, it has just started between us. I won't rest until I have taken away your most precious possesion, the Empire title. I will get even with you if it is the last thing I ever do."[/COLOR] Vows Vengeance angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: "Gang Wars continues the string of excellent shows according to the fans. The conflict between Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley is heating up and they will face each other in a tag match at King of Queens. Also we saw the return of 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast to NYCW and he is scheduled to face American Machine next month at NYCW King of Queens at the Ministry . Tickets are on sale now."

Stomper's office Monday following Gang Wars July 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: " Feedback from the fans indicates we put on another great show. I think we can get away with bumping ticket prices a bit now. That should help at the gate which will let us hit the financial goal that is near and dear to your heart."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " And let you keep your job, don't forget that. How are your storyline plans working?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: " Good, I have all the major singles feuds started, and Chord\Catteley is well established. I will start the tag story next month at King of Queens. Only concern is that Remus isn't panning out very well. If I don't see any improvement before his contract runs out, I am going to let him go. I have already contacted a couple of possible replacements for his spot, just in case."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " It looks like Paul Steadyfast's return went well also."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:"Yes, Paul and that kid Davis Newton put on an excellent match together. If Davis keeps improving, he might be in line for a push and a feud with Steadyfast.Thats all I have for now, I will send over the King of Queens info and will see you at the show."[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="3"]KING OF QUEENS [/SIZE]AUG 2008 Att: 779 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: We have an eventful show planned , including 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast taking on American Machine and Jay Chord and Rod Remus teaming up to take on Mean Jean Catteley and Steven Parker, but we start off with Next Gen menber Cameron Vessey taking on Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey defeated Cal Sanders in 3:52 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Vessey get a fairly easy victory and now here comes the Next Gen enforcer 'The Panther' Primus out for a match against Harry Wilson.[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Harry Wilson in 4:56 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Primus continues his dominance here in NYCW. Is ther anyone who can stand up to the Next Gen enforcer? Speaking of Next Gen, out comes Steven Parker to the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Parker: Remus, before our tag battle tonight, I have something to say to your face, so get your lazy, second rate jobber ass out here.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: As Remus comes out to answer Parker, he is nailed from behind by Vessy, Primus and Sammy the Shark who seems to be trying to ingratiate himself with Next Gen. Parker is directing the beatdown from the ring until Natural Storm come out and chase them off.[/COLOR] Ambush [SIZE="4"]F+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Natural Storm: That kind of crap is going to end now. Next Gen, get your worthless punk buts out here and face Natural Storm in the ring.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated Next Gen in 9:41 when D.C. Rayne defeated Al Coleman by pinfall with a Storm Damage. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Thanks to Jennifer Heat distracting the ref , Natural Storm was able to double team Al Coleman and then D.C . Rayne delivered the Storm Damage for a victory. As Natural Storm celebrates their win , Next Gen come up from behind them and Nail them with the tag belts.[/COLOR] Post Match Beatdown [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer Heat: Those cowards won't get away with these cheap attacks much longer. Now that my tema Natural Storm has beaten them, the next time we will take the Tag titles![/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. : Parker and Catteley are coming out and Catteley comes to the ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: Chord, you should haved stayed in your father's promotion where he could protect you. And that loser Remus isn;t going to be able to save you either. I am going to whip you like your old man should have. Get out here and take your medicine.[/COLOR] Taunting [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Chord comes out and gets jumped by Parker, who was laying in wait. Catteley comes down and they both stomp in Chord until Remus comes out and they back away[/COLOR] Trap [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley and Steven Parker defeated Jay Chord and Roderick Remus in 18:28 when Mean Jean Cattley defeated Roderick Remus by pinfall with a Mood Swing. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Catteley and Parker worked on Remus most of the match and severely weakened him. He was able to get the tag to Chord, but the ref didnt see it and Parker baited Chord out of the ring by threatening Jennifer Heat. This allowed Catteley to hit the Mood Swing on a weakened Remus for the victory. Now the large screen is showing the fans highlights of the argument between American Machine and Paul Steadyfast that led to this next matchup.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: News is coming from the back that Jay Chord has gone after Mean Jean Catteley and his attacking him.In the meantime American Machine and 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast is in the ring.[/COLOR] Revenge Attack [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated American Machine in 17:55 by submission after interference from Sienna DeVille. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Not the most fluid of matches I have seen from these two competitors, but very even until Sienna DeVille, who it seems is now managing Steadyfast, tripped up Machine. That gave Steadyfast the opportunity to lock in his submission hold for the win.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website. " A solid outing for King of Queens. Already booked for Ground Zero is American Machine against a newcomer to NYCW, Greg Gauge, 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast will take on Davey Newton, and further events unfold in the ongoing feud between Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley. NYCW Ground Zero will be held at the Ministry in Queens on Sat Sep 14th . Tickets are on sale now."

Stomper's office Monday following King of Queens August 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: " Attendance was down a little and the main event wasn't as good as I hoped as Steadyfast and Machine didn't have any rhythm together and blew a couple of spots. Machine has improved enough recently that they still made it watchable, but it wasn't in the class of Steadyfast's match with Newton or Chord\Catteley from two months ago. I am going to have a Chord/Catteley title match headline Ground Zero and see if we can get our flow back. I feel we are close to being able to expand and maybe bring in some more sponsorship before the end of the year."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Do what you need to. You only have 4 shows left to get about another $12K to get over our minimum goal. That is of prime importance. If we can expand now , great!. But profit is the most important thing in the short term."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: "Got it. I will rein in the costs a little until our goal is met. As usual, I will fax over the Ground Zero info and will see you there."[/COLOR]

Archived