NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

NYCW [SIZE="4"]GROUND ZERO [/SIZE]SEP 2008 Att: 761 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Welcome to NYCW Ground Zero and what should be an exciting night of action. We start off the evening with Rod Remus facing Sammy the Shark.[/COLOR] Roderick Remus defeated Sammy The Shark in 4:36 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: A fairly easy victory for Remus as he locks in the Remus Clutch. Jay Chord is coming out now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Chord: Catteley, you treacherous , ungrateful bastard! I am tired of you running away. Face me in the ring tonight for the Empire title if you can find a backbone![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Chord has laid down the challenge, we will see if the champion accepts. Now we have 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast facing Davey Newton in a rematch from Gang Wars.[/COLOR] Paul Steadyfast defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 7:56 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: A new match but the same results for the former Empire champion as he locks in his patented submission hold.He has the mike now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Steadyfast: American Machine, I proved you weren't worthy to grace the same ring as 'Mr Tradition'. I went away for a 6 mo vacation and I come back to a totally different NYCW, a NYCW that has lost respect for tradition, for the art of real wrestling. You think because you have done a couple of tours of Japan that you are a real wrestler now? You are garbage as I showed last month. I am the savior of tradition, the only man in this company fit to call himself a "true" wrestler.[/COLOR] Steadyfast Taunt [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Looks like 'Mr Tradition' looks to continue in the footsteps of the long gone OLD School Stable. Here comes the Empire champion Catteley with a response to Jay Chord.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: Chord, you are like a little fly that keeps buzzing around and around until you finally smash it flat. Tonight that is what will happen to you. I will finally swat you like the little insect you are![/COLOR] Challenge Acceptance [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It seems that we will have an Empire title match later tonight between Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley. Now we have a newcomer to NYCW Greg Gauge coming out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: Isn't he the son of SWF's Sam Keith? I have heard that he has a lot of potential. It will be interesting to see if he can live up to it in NYCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Gauge: So , for my debut in NYCW I get to take on American Machine. Well my brother Matt and I have trained in our father's dojo against much tougher men than you, so I predict a successful debut here for me at NYCW.[/COLOR] Confident about match [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Greg Gauge in 15:57 by submission [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Greg Gauge showed excellent skill here in his first match in NYCW , but Machine's greater experience proved the difference as he applied one of the submissions he learned in Japan to win the match.We are getting word from the back that a fight has broken out as Mean Jean Catteley attacked Jay Chord in his locker room. Officials are restoring order and our Main Event is next.[/COLOR] Backstage Attack [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Jay Chord defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 28:11 by pinfall. Jay Chord wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: An incredibly hard fought match between two men who loathe each other and took out their mutual hatred in the ring. the finish was when Sienna DeVille tried to distract Chord so Catteley could nail a Mood Swing , but Chord was able to reverse it and get a rollup for the 1,2,3 and become the NEW Empire Champion.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the NYCW Website: " Reviews state that Ground Zero was the best show of the year. It saw the Empire title change hands as 17 yr old Jay Chord became the youngest Empire Champion ever. What will Mean Jean Catteley do to try and regain the belt? In other news NYCW management reports that Roderick Remus and Davis Newton have both been released from their contracts. We wish them success in their future endeavors. Our Next event will be NYCW Rise of the Empire on Sat Oct 14 at the Ministry in Queens. Already signed are Next Gen defending the Tag Team titles against Natural Storm, and New Empire Champion Jay Chord will be in action. Tickets are on sale now."

Stomper's Office Monday following Ground Zero Sept 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: "I think that was our best show of the year so far. That makes two years in a row that Ground Zero was rated highly. If we can continue that, we can make it a signature event in the future. Audience level stayed the same , but I hope that shows like this will start raising the buzz level and we can start selling out the Ministry.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " Thats good. So, is Jean Catteley going to re-sign?. I noticed he hasn't gotten back to you yet, and you moved the title to Chord just in case."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " Yes, he said he was dealing with a contract issue with MAW, and couldn't get back to us before the show. He was fine with dropping the title, though I had wanted to keep Chord chasing it a little longer for build up. Catteley got back to me this morning and we did agree on an extension. I just have to re-arrange the feud , but we can still run with it. I let Remus go as he wasn't showing me enough from the push we gave him and there are a few guys still looking for steady work from the Black Tuesday fallout that may negotiate in our range now. Also Davis Newton told me he wishes to concentrate on his career in Canada as he thinks he can do better financially there."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: " Speaking of which, how close are we to the 100K? We only have 3 shows left."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: " We are about 7500-8000 away . I will not overload the shows and we should make it comfortably."[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="3"]RISE OF THE EMPIRE [/SIZE]OCT 2008 Att: 950 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welcome to another exciting evening of NYCW wrestling. Last month saw the crowning of a new Empire Champion as 17 yr old Jay Chord def his former mentor Mean Jean Catteley. We start action off tonight with Next Gen's enforcer Primus in action against Edward Cornell.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: He is the cousin of the world famous Tommy Cornell. Let's see if he has his cousin's skills.[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Edward Cornell in 2:51 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It looks as if Edward isn't at Tommy's level yet as 'The Panther' Primus has another quick victory. We now have Greg Gauge taking on another newcomer NYCW Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: Sergei was very successful on the European continent before UCR folded. Now he has come to NYCW to try his skills with the best.[/COLOR] Greg Gauge defeated Sergei Kalashnov in 2:31 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Sergei found the competition level is a step up from what he is used to. He will have to step his game up. On the other side , an impressive win for Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: Here come those Next Gen punks, probably still smarting from the beating my team Natural Storm gave them 2 mos ago.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Next Gen: Rayne and Howard, you jerks just got lucky. We took it easy since the titles weren't on the line. This time we are deadly serious and we will make you cry and run back to MAW.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Natural Storm: You two cowards were too scared to put the belts up last time. You knew we would beat you like your daddy's should have. And we will do it again tonight and take the belts. Get ready you losers, 'cause Natural Storm is coming![/COLOR] Accepted challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: As Natural Storm make their way to the ring , Next Gen comes out and starts attacking them. They are brawling into the ring and the ref signals for the bell to begin the match.[/COLOR] Prematch attack [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Next Gen defeated Natural Storm in 9:40 when Casey Valentine defeated D.C. Rayne by submission. Next Gen make defence number 3 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Next Gen successfully defend the title when they were able to isolate D.C. Rayne after working on his arm the whole match. Valentine locked in the hold and Rayne had to submit to avoid further damage.Now we ahve some footage on the screen of a commotion earlier between Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: You got a fluke victory boy!. Enjoy that belt because you wont have it very long. You know you got lucky and you could never pin me again in a million years![/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Chord: Losers always cry luck. I have been kicking your ass for 4 months. Just to prove it , I will kick your ass again tonight and you can name the match.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: You are on and that will be your biggest mistake . Tonight you and I will meet in a 30 min ultimate submission match and I will get back my belt when I start snapping your limbs in two![/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]D- [/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Persephone is out now shooting some free t-shirts to the audience. It is official , Jay Chord will defend his newly won Empire title against Mean Jean Catteley in a 30 min ultimate submission match. Whoever can make his opponent submit the most in 30 min will be the winner. In the meantime 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast will be facing a newcomer to NYCW, one half of the Fly Boys tag team and former CZCW champion Donnie J.[/COLOR] t-shirt spot [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Donnie J defeated Paul Steadyfast in 17:37 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Showing that he had a decent ground game to go with his aerial moves, Donnie J fought a very even match with Paul Steadyfast with a lot of move and countermove in an example of excellent mat wrestling. And, in a rare show of class from Steadyfast, he is offering his hand to the winner, Donnie J. They shake hands and celebrate a great match with the fans.[/COLOR] respect angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: As Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley get ready for the main event, the big screen plays some clips showing the feud between them over the last few months.[/COLOR] Hype video [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Jay Chord in 30:00 by two falls to one. Mean Jean Cattley wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It was even at one fall apiece going into the final 2 minutes. Then the referee got knocked out of the ring when Jay Chord missed a flying dropkick and hit the ref. This allowes Sienna De Ville to throw the title belt to Catteley in the ring. He blasted Chord with the belt and then delivered a Mood Swing to knock the youngster out. As De Ville revived the ref, Catteley locked in a camel clutch onto the unconcious champion. The ref lifted his arm 3 times and when it fell, he called the final fall and Catteley regains the Empire title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: "Another great show, according to the fans. Rise of the Empire saw the Empire title change hands yet again as Mean Jean Catteley outlasted Jay Chord in an ultimate submission match to regain the belt. One half of the Flyboys tag team debuted in NYCW as Donnie J defeated 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast and the conflict heated up between Next Gen and Natural Storm. Action heats up at NYCW Harlem Streetfight where Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast will meet again and in a renewal of a rivalry from the beginning of the year, DaVE has vowed to send someone to avenge the losses of Rudy Velasquez against Mean Jean Catteley. Event will be held on Sat Nov 14 at the Ministry in Queens. Tickets are on sale now."

Stompers Office Monday following Rise of the Empire Oct 2008 [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: "Looks like we almost sold out finally. Calculating the gate , we should be 4,000 away from the 100K goal with 2 shows left. If we can bring in what we have the last 2 shows, we should be comfortably over."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " Good to hear. I think we are still a few month away from being able to expand and move to a larger site. But it was another great show last night, and hopefully we can keep the momentum going. Jay Chord called me 2 days before the event and told me that SWF and TCW were sounding him out about working for them. He told me he was thinking about it , but may not make the move yet as he doesn't want to get stuck as an opening act for years. I moved the title back to Catteley since he re-signed with us and we can keep the feud going. I also contacted DaVE regarding continuing our arrangements from earlier this year and I agreed to let Donnie J appear on a couple of their shows if they sent someone we could pair against Catteley."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: " Just make sure its not someone with too big a contract, as we are running out of time and our investors are impatient."[/COLOR] D.[COLOR="blue"]G.: Don't worry. I made sure it is someone in our price range, but with a good record and some title wins in other feds. Edward Cornell and that Sergei guy look good so far. They may have to job for a while, but they were cheap for the talent and will be useful if we can expand. That will allow me to make the show 2 hrs and use more people. In the meantime, I will see you at Harlem Streetfight."[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=shipshirt;187926]I finally got a chance to read through this whole diary. Good stuff Dragon!! Love the Next Gen group.[/QUOTE] Thanks, I appreciate it. I got the Next Gen idea originally in my first games when I saw Cameron Vessey and Ash Campbell debut and they were both 2nd generation Wrestlers.

NYCW [SIZE="3"]HARLEM STREETFIGHT [/SIZE]NOV 2008 Att: 950 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welcome to another exciting evening of NYCW wrestling. The Empire title changed hands again as Mean Jean Catteley regained the Empire title from Jay Chord in an Ultimate Submission match. I don't think the issues between these two men is settled yet, but Catteley's work for the evening isn't done as DaVE has laid down a challenge to avenge the losses of one of their superstars here at the beginning of the year. They have sent Brendan Idol , a former RIPW Champion and current CZCW champion to try to add the Empire title to his resume and bring it back to DaVE. Could this be the East Coast wars all over again? We start off the show with 'The Panther' Primus taking on the veteran Bob Casey.[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Bob Casey in 2:55 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Primus has been an unstoppable force in his time here in NYCW and it won't be long before makes an impact in the title scene. On the big screen we see American Machine arriving in the back. Didn't you just sign him as a client Jennifer?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jennifer: Yes. Machine has really impressed me with his improvement and intensity gained on his tours in Japan and he will be my Weapon against Steven Parker that takes the Tri State title and drives that Next Gen punk out of NYCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It looks like Machine and Steven Parker are having some heated words with each other. Now they are pushing and shoving each other . The officials are trying to separate them, and I am getting work from the NYCW committee that we will have American Machine and Steven Parker face each other at NYCW Christmas Clash next month for the tri-State title.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: Parker will finally get his comeuppance just like those Next Gen bastards Valentine & Coleman when Natural Storm gets hold of them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Speaking of Next Gen, here they come now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Next Gen: Natural Storm? Natural Drizzle is more like it. We kicked your sorry asses last month and my partner 'Bad Boy' Al Coleman is going to kick D.C. Rayne's ass tonight. You losers aren't getting the message. Next Gen is the future of wrestling. And the future is here.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Jennifer: Those snot nosed little punks are about to get a taste of their own medicine. Boys, take them out![/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Natural Storm come out behind Next Gen and level them with chairs. As Eddie Howard drives Casey Valentine into the guardrail , D.C. Rayne is throwing Coleman into the ring for their match.[/COLOR] Revenge Attack [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] D.C. Rayne defeated Al Coleman in 8:09 by pinfall with a Storm Damage. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Coleman tried to rally , but had too much taken out of him from the pre-match beatdown and D.C. Rayne delivered the Storm Damage for the win. The champion Catteley is coming out now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: I told you that you weren't good enough to beat me twice Jay. You should have listened to the man who trained you that you are in over your head. After I beat that victim DaVE sent over I am going to continue your education in pain.[/COLOR] Taunt [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Jay Chord comes out to confront Catteley.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Chord: Catteley, you cheating bastard. You never could win straight up! I dare you to face me for the title at Christmas Clash and then you will see just how much I have learned![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: You must have inherited some self-destructive tendencies from your old man, Rip. If you are that desparate to be beaten bloody again, then I will see you at Christmas Clash.[/COLOR] Accepted Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: And it looks like there will be another title defense at Christmas Clash as Mean Jean Catteley takes on Jay Chord. Now we have a rematch from last month as Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast face each other again.[/COLOR] Paul Steadyfast defeated Donnie J in 17:45 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] D[COLOR="blue"].G.: Another solid match between these two as Paul Steadyfast evens things up with his patented submission STF the 'Slow and Steady'. Now Jay Chord comes out for a battle of 2nd Generation wrestlers when he face's Sam Keith's son Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Chord: Catteley, Next month I am going to take back the Empire title and deprive of that which you love most. The ability to call yourself a champion. Soon everyone will see the self serving backstabbing bastard you really are![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Jay Chord defeated Greg Gauge in 9:51 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Chord wins the battle of wrestling sons and as he heads to the back, Mean Jean Catteley runs out of the curtain and slams into Chord. Now he picks Chord up and delivers a Mood Swing on the floor.[/COLOR] Attack [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Brendan Idol in 20:23 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In an incredible match between promotion champions , Mean Jean Catteley managed to get his knees up to intercept Brendan Idol's Fallen Idol shooting star press and then delivered the Mood Swing to finish the match. But Brendan Idol has vowed this isn't the end and he will be back to challenge again soon.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: The string if excellent shows continue as Harlem Streetfight delivered another great card. Things are heating up between Next Gen and Jennifer Hears stable as her latest signee American Machine got into an argument with Steven Parker and Natural Storm are still embroiled with Next Gen. The issue between Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley has also continued to flare and they will face each other again at Christmas Clash. Matches already signed for Christmas Clash are : Eddie Howard vs Casey Valentine American Machine vs Steven Parker for the Tri-State title and Jay Chord vs Mean Jean Catteley for the Empire title Event will be held at the Ministry in Queens on Sat Dec 14th 2008. Tickets are on sale now.

Stompers Office Monday following Harlem Streetfight Nov 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: " Audience held close to a sellout again and it turned out to be another great show. The matches were as a whole the best we have had top to bottom. The changeout of roster over the last two years is really starting to make a difference. Even the promos seem to be generating more heat as the workers get some more popularity. The only angles I see that aren't really holding their own are the attack angles. They have their place in the story lines , but I will try to see what I can do to minimize them so they don't drag the overall show down."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: "Sounds good. The finances came back and we just missed getting back to the 100k this month. We are about a thousand short , but we have been averaging 3k profit a month this year, so we should be fine. Just don't do anything too crazy at Christmas Clash and we both can relax and get the investors off our backs."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. " Will do. Speaking of Christmas Clash, Jennifer Heat has told me that her other fed SOTPBW are offering her a guranteed contract for a lot more that we are willing to pay, so she has decided to take the offer. I have already lined up some replacement options to take over manager duties and the other storylines are already running for the wrestlers. We lose a little by not having her as driving force, but I will find a way to work around it. Also Chord has told me that he isn't going to SWF or TCW at this time, although he may do some other indy work and japan tours to improve his skills. And finally Brendan Idol did a good job in his appearance from DaVE. We have one more date form him and if that goes well, I may look at bringing him back when we are ready to expand.Other than that, we are all set for Christmas Clash . I will see you at the show and we will get together for the year end review afterwards."[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website : On November 23rd, NYCW resident color commentator and Manager Jennifer Heat has reported that she has accepted a guaranteed contract from SOTBPW and thus must end her nearly 2 year association with NYCW. We all wish her success in her future and appreciate her many contributions to the growth of NYCW. The members of her stable, American Machine and Natural Storm have vowed to run Next Gen out of NYCW in her honor and will conduct a search for a suitable replacement manager.

NYCW [SIZE="3"]CHRISTMAS CLASH [/SIZE]DEC 2008 Att: 950 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: As my longtime broadcast partner Jennifer Heat has left to stay fulltime in Mexico , I will be going solo out here. It should be an exciting night as Mean Jean Catteley and Jay Chord meet for the Empire title again but we star off with 3 way action between Edward Cornell , Thomas Morgan and Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Edward Cornell defeated Thomas Morgan and Cal Sanders in 4:39 when Edward Cornell defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: A fast paced , exciting match that has Edward Cornell pin Cal Sanders after he was hit by a piledriver from Morgan. Cornell knocked Morgan out of the ring and covered Sanders for the win. Now Next Gen states they have some sort of tribute video for Jennifer Heat. It has Steven Parker, Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey dressed as U.S. Border Patrol guards and Persephone dressed as Jennifer Heat. It portrays them as deporting her over the border and then sing na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.. Typical tasteless act by Next Gen.[/COLOR] Parody video [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Greg Gauge will look to get on a winning track here in NYCW as he faces a longtime veteran in Harry Wilson[/COLOR]. Greg Gauge defeated Harry Wilson in 7:38 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Gauge has an impressive win over Wilson. Casey Valentine comes out now for his match against Eddie Howard. It looks like he has something to say first.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Valentine: Your partner got a fluke win last month, Howard. You won't be so lucky. As Next Gen has stated over and over , you can't stop the future and the future is here![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Casey Valentine defeated Eddie Howard in 8:18 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In what was basically a knock down brawl, Valentine got the victory when Persephone threw the belt in the ring and then pretended to strip to distract Howard and the ref. This allowed Valentine to nail Howard with the belt and get the pin. The Big screen is showing the history between the opponents in our next match, American Machine and Tri State Champion Steven Parker. Now American Machine comes out and it looks like he has a new manager and it's the Nordic goddess Vita.[/COLOR] Hype video [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Manager intro [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated American Machine in 16:05 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker makes defence number 7 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Parker takes advantage of opportunity again as he had been in trouble the whole match, narrowly avoiding pins until Persephone got into a fight at ringside with Vita and when AMerican Machine went to protect his Manager, Parker nailed the 'Future Shock' to get the win. There is a quick video highlighting the history between Jay Chord and Mean Machine for the fans before we hold a little christmas treat for the fans, a Bikini contest between our lovely managers the 'Nordic Goddess' Vita and 'The Ultimate Temptation' Persephone. As we take advantage of indoor heating in the middle of winter , the fans vote Persephone the winner.[/COLOR] Hype Video [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Bikini Contest [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Jay Chord defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 20:48 by count out. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Catteley preserves his title again by taking a countout when he was unable to get the upper hand on Chord. Chord points at Catteley and makes belt wearing motions at his waist. The issue between these two is far from over.[/COLOR] Post Match Celebration [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website: Another good show was the feedback received by the fans. Christmas Clash saw Jay Chord get another countout win over Mean Jean Catteley and Steven Parker def American Machine. However the issues between these men are far from settled. Our next event NYCW Rush Hour will be held in the Ministry in Queens on Sat Jan 14 2009 and the show has been expanded to 2 hrs. Matches signed include Natural Storm vs Next Gen American Machine vs Greg Gauge Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast and in a rematch CZCW Champion vs Empire Champion when Brendan Idol meets Mean Jean Catteley Tickets on sale now

2008 Year End Awards Wrestler of the Year: Mito Miwa Young Wrestler of the Year: Wolf Hawkins Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Pistol Pete Hall Female Wrestler of the Year: Sensational Ogiwara Promotion of the Year : TCW Most Improved Promotion: DaVE Match of the Year: Sean McFly def Tommy Cornell TCW Decimation Oct 2008 Show of the Year: PGHW Night of Wrestling in December Top 10 Wrestlers worldwide 2008 1. Mito Miwa 2. Jeremy Stone 3. Dan Stone Jr 4. Yoshimi Musashibo 5. Tommy Cornell 6. Eisaku Kunomasu 7. Bryan Vessey 8. Nobuatsu Tatsuko 9. Taddiyuki Kikkawa 10. Enforcer Roberts

NYCW Roster as of Jan 1st 2009 Main Event: Mean Jean Catteley - Heel , Empire Champion since April 2008 , except for a one month hiccup to Jay Chord Donnie J - Face , joined NYCW in Sep 2008 currently in a program with Paul Steadyfast Paul Steadyfast- Heel, rejoined NYCW in July 2008 after a 6 mo run on independent circuit Upper Mid Card: Jay Chord - Face, fast riser and youngest Empire champion in NYCW history, for a month, His feud with Catteley has dominated NYCW for the last 6 mos. American Machine - Face, repeated tours in Japan have helped increase his skills, in a feud with Steven Parker for tri-State championship Primus Allen - Heel, enforcer of Next Gen stable, has been unstoppable since his debut Steven Parker - Heel, Leader of Next Gen. Tri State champion for over a year Mid Card: Greg Gauge -heel, relative newcomer to NYCW, still finding his place Eddie Howard - Face, one half of Natural Storm feuding with Next Gen for tag team titles D.C. Rayne - Face, Other half of Natural Storm Casey Valentine - heel, Next Gen member, one half of the Tag Team champions Bob Casey - face, veteran who usally jobs for the upper card Cameron Vessey - Heel, Next Gen member, mired in mid card but frequently tours Japan Lower Midcard Sammy the Shark - heel , Lone original member of roster from before 2007, jobber until he improves Al Coleman - Heel, Next Gen member, other half of Tag Team Champions. Harry Wilson - face, veteran jobber Edward Cornell - Heel, cousin of Tommy, Jobbing currently while developing skills Openers: Thomas Morgan - Face, veteran jobber Sergei Kalashnov -heel, came to America after UCR went belly up good skills, could work way up card. Enhancement: Cal Sanders Face, good technician, cheap jobber Where are they now? Former Roster members from 2008 Bull Dozer Brandon Smith - Left in Jan 2008 to move on to bigger and better, Had a run as both CZCW Champion and USPW National Champion and now Enhancement talent in SWF Fern Hathaway - Let go in Jan 2008 as not talented enough for manager duties, Still unemployed K-Squared - brought in for brief tryout then let go in Mar 2008 working Canadian Independent shows Des Davids - Left in May 2008 for TCW where he is an opener and only worked 3 matches in 7 months Wiley Steinway - Let go in June 2008 and final revamping of roster, working American Independent shows Rick Sanders - Former Empire Champion let go in june 2008 due to contract dispute working American Independent Shows Coyote Dynamite - Let go with partner in June 2008 in roster revamp, working American Independent shows Michael Bull - Let go in Sep 2008 for a cheaper alternative, currently unemployed Roderick Remus - Given an extended look, but never developed relative to his position, let go in sep 2008 , back working American Indepedent shows Davis Wayne Newton - Left in Oct 2008 to concentrate on career in Canada with CGC , is a main eventer and current CGC Tag team champion with Ryan Powell Jennifer Heat - Left in Nov 2008 when signed a guaranteed contract with SOTPBW which had gone national Update on 2007 where are they now: Marv Earnest: released Jan 2007 as redundant to roster Announcer in 4C and MAW still the same Rock Downpour: released Jan 2007 as redundant to roster Announcer in CGC also announces in Dave Land Mass: released Jan 2007 as waste of space unemployed worked at Independents shows Still working independents Rodger Dodger: Released Feb 2007 too expensive for an opener Works in RIPW main event, and opener in both Dave and USPW Has risen to lower mid card in USPW , no other change Honest Frank: Left for development contract with RIPW in Mar 2007 Still Main eventing for them current RIPW Champion Called up in Mat 2008 to SWF is current Enhancement talent Masked Mauler: released in Mar 2007 because he sucks unemployed worked at Independents No Change The Natural: Signed and released in Aprl 2007 because of conflicting schedule with CGC. Currently midcarder in NOTPBW Held CGC Canadien & World tag team championships and NOTPBW Tag Team and Unlimited Action championships Ranked # 67 in world Signed written with NOTPBW , still tag champion for 2 years, on 2nd run with Unlimited Action title no longer ranked in top 100 Steve Flash : left in Aprl 2007 wanted more money than owner would allow to spend. Unemployed working Independent shows (cannot rehire as is over 35) picked up in July 2008 by TCW as enhancement talent Lee Wright : left in October 2007 wanted more money than owner would spend. Unemployed working Independent shows no change Whistler : Left Oct 2007 promotion 'too small' for him : Unemployed Working Independent shows no change Herb Stately: released in Oct 2007 not cost effective. Managing in RIPW currently no change The New York Doll: released in Oct 2007, contract allowed to expire. Unemployed, no independent shows no change Grandmaster Phunk: SIgned written contract with CGC in Nov 2007. Current midcarder no titles still stuck in CGC midcard Ernie Turner: Signed in Oct 2007 , released in Nov 2007 no longer needed. Currently enhancement talent in CGC also opener for DaVE Kashmir Singh: Signed written contract with NOTPBW in Nov 2007 currently Enhancement talent for them. still jobbing as enhancement Black Hat Bailey: left in Dec 2007 promotion 'too small' for him. Currently unemployed Had a run as MAW booker in 2008, left and back to independents Paul Steadyfast: Left in Dec 2007 contract dispute, refused to re-sign. Currently unemployed re-signed to NYCW Joss Thompson: Signed written deal with CGC in Dec 2007. Current Opener for them. up to midcard in CGC , no titles Jungle Jack: Signed written deal with TCW in Dec 2007 . Opener for them Dropped by TCW after Black Tuesday, worked in OLLIE and japan tours , tehn re-signed by TCW in Dec 2008 as Lower Midcard

Stomper's Office after New Year's Day 2009 [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: I have heard back from the investors and they are pleased we reached profitablity and have maintained profit margins each month. They have been impressed with the changes and the growth of the promotion so far. So , they and I have agreed that emphasis on growth is more important than a specific dollar figure, so we want the promotion to have a larger fanbase and more popularity in New York within the next 2 years. Also, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but the changes we have made have taught me we still need to maintain the trends that got us here and improve on that . Therefore I am still keeping the moratorium on hiring Wrestlers over 35 and now I want us to get more athletic people as I believe that will help spur our popularity. This doesn't apply to our current talent, just to new wrestlers we bring in.[/COLOR] O.O.C. note: new wrestler hires have to have at least a b- in athleticism. [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I am glad for a little more financial leeway and I agree about the growth as being the key thing we need to strive for. I will deal with the new restrictions as they work with my overall plans , though the level of athleticism you want me to emphasize does kind of limit me in that we aren't really doing an aerial or lucha style, but I will deal with it. All our major storylines are continuing and we are ready to make 2009 even better than 2008 for NYCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stomper: Good to hear. Don't forget that I would still like to get some ring time before I retire though.[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="3"]RUSH HOUR [/SIZE]JAN 2009 Att: 1000 SOLD OUT [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Tonight kicks off my 2nd anniversary in NYCW and we have two title defenses tonight as Natural Storm takes on Next Gen and Mean Jean Catteley will defend the Empire title against CZCW champion Brendan Idol in a ladder match. But we kick things off tonight with a new signee to NYCW , Greg Gauge's brother Matthew Gauge as he takes on Thomas Morgan.[/COLOR] Matthew Gauge defeated Thomas Morgan in 7:49 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Matthew Gauge showed a lot of skill in overcoming the veteran Morgan. As we get ready for the tag team title match, the big screen is showing some of the events leading up to this match.[/COLOR] Video hype [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Natural Storm drew with Next Gen in 10:00 when the time limit expired. Next Gen make defence number 4 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: D.C. Rayne was setting up AL Coleman for the Storm Damage when the bell expired. The match is a draw and the Champions Next Gen retain the belt. The issues between these two teams is far from over. The leader of the Next Gen stable, Steven Parker, is coming out now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Parker: American Machine, you have a new manager, a new image, a new ring style, and the same old results. You are a loser! There is a reason that I have been Tri-State champion for over a year. I told you, I told everybody that I , Steven Parker, am 'The Future' and you can't stop the future or Next Gen![/COLOR] Taunt [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] American Machine comes out [COLOR="green"]Machine: Parker, the only reason you still have that title is that you are a cheating, lowdown dirty snake. Straight up , you can't win agaisnt me and you know it. To prove it , I challenge you to one more title match at Rumble in the Bronx, and if I don't win, I will leave NYCW and stay in Japan.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Parker: If that is all it takes to get rid of you permanently, then Done! I will beat you again next month just like I beat everyone who faces me. You can't stop the future and 'The Future' is now![/COLOR] Accepeted challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: There we have it. American Machine will face Steven Parker for the tri-state championship and either end Parkers year long run or leave NYCW. Next up is the Next Gen enforcer 'The Panther' Primus taking on the 'Fresh Prince of Belarus' Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Sergei Kalashnov in 7:53 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Sergei made a better showing than most of Primus's opponents, but 'The Panther' continues his unstoppable run through the roster. American Machine is heading out to the ring for his match against Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Machine: Parker, next month, your reign as champion will end. This little era of Next Gen being dominant is going to close as first you, then your little cronies get their asses handed to them. And I will stake MY future on that![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Greg Gauge in 7:33 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Greg is unable to duplicate the success of his brother tonight as American Machine controlled the match and put it away after a urinagi manouever he picked up in Japan. As he is celebrating , Parker runs out of the back with a chair and wallops Machine from behind. He stands over the bleeding Machine and gloats at his opponent.[/COLOR] Post Match attack: [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Next up is Donnie J vs 'Mr tradition' Paul Steadyfast who have decided to have a contest between themselves to determine the better technical wrestler. They each have one victory over the other and have decided to do a best of seven series to determine the winner.[/COLOR][/COLOR] Paul Steadyfast defeated Donnie J in 15:42 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"][COLOR="blue"]D.G: In another exhibition of technical wrestling, "Mr Tradition' takes the lead in the series when he was able to reverse an attempted Death on the Beach by Donnie J into the 'Slow and Steady' STF. Now as we get ready for the main event, CZCW champion Brendan Idol is coming out.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Idol: Catteley, I have won gold in RIPW and CZCW and now I am going to win it here. Last time things were in your favor, but this time we are in MY match , a Ladder match! All the mat skills in the world won't help you when you have to climb that ladder to victory. Tonight I become champion of 3 federations.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Cattley comes out [COLOR="green"]Catteley: Idol, how are you going to climb a ladder after I break your legs? How are you going to grab the belt with broken arms? You must really be stupid if you didn't learn the last time I whipped your butt! I am the best wrestler in the USA and no one will take this Title from me![/COLOR] Taunt [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Brendan Idol in 24:49 when Mean Jean Cattley retrieved the item. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In an incredible display of determination and athleticism between these men, Catteley managed to get up after a Fallen Idol press by Brendan Idol to battle his way up the ladder with Idol and deliver a Mood Swing from the top rung. That put Idol away long enough for Catteley to climb the ladder and grab the title. Catteley now has grabbed the mike.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley : I have proved no one outside of NYCW can take this title from me and no one IN NYCW can either. I will take on ANYONE in the locker room at Rumble in the Bronx. I am the greatest Empire Champion ever and no one will take this belt from me![/COLOR] Open Challenge [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Overall Card [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

From the NYCW Website : The SOLD OUT Ministry in Queens saw 2009 kick off with the highest rated show in NYCW history headlined by a ladder match between champions CZCW's Brendan Idol and NYCW Jean Catteley that Catteley emerged triumphant in. After the match, he issued an open challenge. A challenge we have now been told has been answered by Jay Chord on his return from a tour of Japan. This match will held in a cage to finally settle the issue between these men. Our next event is NYCW Rumble in the Bronx on Sat Feb 14th 2009 at The Ministry. Matches already signed are Natural Storm vs Next Gen for the Tag Team titles the new team of Matthew and Greg Gauge , billing themselves as Twin Gauge, will take on the team of Bob Casey and Harry Wilson American Machine vs Steven Parker for the Tri -State title Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast in a continuing best of 7 series that see's Steadyfast up 2-0 and the Main Event Jay Chord vs Mean Jean Catteley in a cage for the Empire Championship Tickets are on sale now.

Stomper's Office Monday following Rush Hour Jan 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: We sold out the venue for the first time and I think delivered our best show yet. It looks like we will even make a profit for the month , even with using more workers in the 2 hr show. Matthew Gauge looks as good a prospect as his brother Greg has been so I am going to try them as a tag team to shake that division up some and add some strength to it. I think the Next Gen stable is losing some steam and we could use some new blood there. Also I am looking into bringing Brendan Idol back full time depending on his demands, as he has delivered 2 great matches so far. Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast are continuing good matches in their series and the fans haven't gotten bored yet.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Excellent. Keep up the good work. We are off to an excellent start to make some serious growth this year.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: I agree. One last thing , I am letting Sammy the shark go. I know he is the one of only original roster members left, but his salary desires are way out of line with his spot and usefulness here and we already have a large roster that doesn't get fully used. I will send over the details for Rumble in the Bronx and be prepared, depending on time contstaints, you may get your wish and have a match. See you at the show.[/COLOR]

NYCW [SIZE="3"]RUMBLE IN THE BRONX [/SIZE]at the Ministry in Queens Att : 950 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: At the end of Rush Hour last month, Mean Jean Catteley had issued an open challenge for his Empire Championship. We have learned that Jay Chord, back from a tour of Japan has accepted the challenge and he and Catteley will meet in a cage to finally decide the issues and the title between them tonight. Also Steven Parker, tri State champion for over a year, will put his title on the line against American Machine and finally, Next Gen will defend the Tag team titles against Natural Storm in a Tables match. We start off tonights action with a little nostalgia as the Stomper makes one of his rare match appearances as he takes on Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] The Stomper defeated Sergei Kalashnov in 3:33 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Stomper's veteran skills prove too much for the 'Fresh Prince of Belarus' as Stomper gets the pinfall with a schoolboy rollup. Looks like we have a commotion in teh back between Persephone and Vita, whose charges are meeting later tonight for the tri-state title. They seem to be exchanging some heated words and a couple of slaps are thrown between then before officials can separate them.[/COLOR] Diva Argument [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: The Gauge brothers are uniting in tag team action and are calling themselves Twin Gauge. They will be taking on Harry Wilson and Bob Casey.[/COLOR] Twin Gauge defeated Bob Casey and Harry Wilson in 5:36 when Greg Gauge defeated Bob Casey by submission. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: The new team of Twin Gauge pulls out an impressive win in their tag team debut. They work well together , as brothers probabaly should, and handle their veteran opponents well. As Persephone comes out and gives some of the audience free t-Shirts the big screen shows some footage of the match signing between Jay Chord and Mean Jean Catteley that took place earlier today.[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Match req Chord [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Match accept Catteley [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] D.G.: Now Next Gen will defend the Tag team titles against Natural Storm in a table match. Natural Storm defeated Next Gen in 10:27; Al Coleman was eliminated first, then Eddie Howard, and finally Casey Valentine. During the match we also saw Primus run in and attack D.C. Rayne, and American Machine do the same to Valentine. Natural Storm win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a wild brawl, Natural Storm win the match and the titles. Primus came out to try to help Next Gen keep the titles, but his interference was negated when American Machine came out to even things up. As it was down to Valentine and Rayne left, Rayne was able to nail the Storm Damage thru a table for the victory. As American Machine is walking to the back to finish getting ready for his match, out comes Steve Parker and blasts him with the title belt. He backs off now as Natural Storm go to the fallen American Machine.[/COLOR] Pre match attack [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: The big screen is showing highlight from previous shows detailing the feud between Machine and Parker.[/COLOR] Hype video [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Steven Parker in 15:58 by pinfall. American Machine wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: American Machine is able to reverse Parkers Future Shock into an urinagi move he calls 'Machine Driven' to end Parkers year long reign and win the Tri-State championship. American Machine is celebrating his hard won victory with the fans. Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast continue their best of Seven contest next, and in the Main Event Jay Chord wil face Mean Jean Catteley for the Empire title in a cage.[/COLOR] Celebration [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Match announcement [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Donnie J defeated Paul Steadyfast in 12:55 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Donnie J is able to land the Death on Miami Beach for the win as these two continue to put on great match after great match. Mean Jean Catteley is coming out now as they lower the cage.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Catteley: Jay, you should have stayed in Japan where you were safe. And then, in what must have been a moment of masochism on your part, you want to face me in a cage. A Cage where there is nowhere for you to run or hide, where I can grind your flesh against the steel, where I can flay the skin off your hide and make you bleed and bleed. Facing me tonight will be the last mistake of your short career![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Chord: Catteley, you yellow coward. You are the one who is always running away to protect the belt. You know I can beat you anytime just like I have done before. And now , with the cage around you, you can't escape me or your long overdue punishment at my hands for your betrayal of me and my father![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: As they finish putting up the cage , the big screen plays some highlight of the previous encounters between these two.[/COLOR] Hype video [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Jay Chord in 24:35 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: In a bloody battle where both men were busted open, Catteley's greater experience gave him the edge today. Chord was able to kick out of one Mood Swing, But when both had climbed to the top of the cage, Catteley raked Chord's eyes and caused him to fall hard to the mat. Then he delivered a second Mood Swing to seal the match and defend the Empire title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's Office Monday following Rumble in the Bronx Feb 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Not quite a sellout, but we still packed over 95 % of the building. I like the new 2 hr shows as we are using more of our roster consistently and still making a small profit each month. The Donnie J Steadyfast thing is still getting the best matches of the night and I think the payoff for the Chord-Catteley went well also. Parker's and Steadyfast's contracts are up right after the next show, so I have sent out negotiation requests to get them re-signed. Brendan Idol wasn't interested at this time, but I believe if we get to the next level in growth and prove we are a player among the larger indy promotions he will change his mind.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Good to hear, and good to see that the fans still like watching me wrestle occasionally.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Yes, I may even see about having you do a minor storyline, I will let you know what I come up with. Here is the card for Central Park Massacre. I am going to bring the Gauge twins into the tag team picture and may import some people to work with Catteley from other organizations as that has worked well for us in the past. See you at the show.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Rumble in the Bronx dealt a serious setback for Next Gen as both the Tag Team and Tri-State titles changed hands. Also, Mean Jean Catteley was victorious against the challenge of Jay Chord. Our next event is NYCW Central Park Massacre at the Ministry in Queens on Sat Mar 14th 2009. Matches already signed are Next Gen vs Twin Gauge Natural Storm vs Sergei Kalashnov and Harry Wilson Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast in the continuation of their best of 7 series Jay Chord vs Steven Parker Tri State champion American Machine vs Empire Champion Mean Jean Catteley tickets are on sale now.

Around the Cornellverse America Mar 2009 SWF: Global Prestige B- Booker: Eric Eisen World Heavyweight Champion: Jack Bruce def Wolf Hawkins Wk 2 Mar 2009 North American Champion: Akima Brave def Jack Bruce Wk2 Jan 2009 World Tag Titles: Bart Biggz & Remo def Eric Eisen & Enforcer Roberts wk2 Aug 2008 Shooting Star Champion: Kid Toma def Lobster Warrior Wk2 Dec 2008 Main Eventers: Akima Brave, Jack Bruce, Wolf Hawkins, Rich Money, Steve Frehley, Runaway Train, Christian Faith, and Zimmy Bumfhole TCW: International Prestige C+ Booker: Joel Bryant World Heavyweight Champion: BLZ Bubb def Jack Griffith Wk4 Feb 2009 International Champion: Troy Tornado def Joel Bryant Wk1 Jan 2009 . World Tag Titles: Troy Tornado & Freddie Datsun won Vacant titles on Wk 4 Mar 2008 All Action Title :Groucho Bling def Black Eagle on Wk2 Jan 2009 Main Eventers: Wrestling Machine #1, Wrestling Machine #2, Raul Darkness, BLZ Bubb, Sean McFly, Ricky Dale Johnson, Tommy Cornell and Jack Griffith USPW: Regional Prestige E+ Booker:Corporal Doom World Champion: Demon Anger def Warlord Agony Wk4 Nov 2008 World Tag Team: Tom E. Hawk & Remmy Skye won Vacant titles on Wk2 Jan 2009 National Title:Warlord Pain won vacant title wk4 Nov 2008 Main Eventers: Mainstream Hernandez, Demon Anger, Corporal Doom and Pureto Rican Power DaVE: Cult Presitge C+ Booker:Farrah Hesketh, Unified Champion: Big Cat Brandon won vacant title on wk1 Dec 2008 Brass Knuckles Champion: Travis Century def tank Bradley on Wk 1 Jan 2009 Tag Team Champions: Scout & J.D. Morgan def Acid & Vin Tanner Wk1 Mar 2009 Main Eventers: Acid, Shawn Gonzalez, Chris Caulfield, Vin Tanner and Big Cat Brandon CZCW: Regional Prestige D Booker: Leo Davis Coastal Zone Champion : Brendan Idol won vacant title Wk2 Dec 2008 Coastal Zone Xtreme : Remmy Skye def Insane Machine Wk1 Jun 2008 Tag Team Champions:Desperate Measures( James Prudence & Mainstream Hernandez) 1 def since june 2007 Main Eventers: Citizen X, Brendan Idol, Mainstream Hernandez and Puerto Rican Power AAA: Regional Prestige E- Booker:Catherine Quine Femme Fatale Champion: Joanne Rodriguez def Wanda Fish Wk1 Nov 2007 Top Contenders: Katherine Goodlooks def Raven Nightfall Wk1 Aug 2008 Tag team Champions: Helen Bach & Steph Blake def Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny wk1 Sep 2008 Main Eventers: Joanne Rodriguez, Black Widow, Catherine Quine and Raven Nightfall RIPW Small Prestige D Booker : Wanda Fish RIPW Champion: California Love Machine def Brendan Idol Wk 1 Dec 2008 RIPW Tag Champs: Atlas & Aristocrat def Justin Sensitive & Raphael Wk3 Oct 2007 Main Eventers: California Love Machine, Knuckles and Rodger Dodger MAW: Small Prestige D- Booker : Karen Killer Mid Atlantic Champion: Shady K won vacant title on wk4 Oct 2008 MAd Atlantic Tag :Natural Storm(DC Rayne & Eddie Howard) since oct 2006 Rip Chord Invitiational Winner: Shady K 2009 winner Main Eventers: Paul Steadyfast, Stevie Grayson and Shady K BSC: Small Prestige F Booker: Marilyn Stardust Queen of the Ring: Jen Neptune def Charlize Angell wk1 Nov 2008 Girl Power Tag Titles: Charlize Angelle and Vampella beat Hollywood Magic (Brittney Hollywood & Sprite) in april 2007 Main Eventers: Jen Neptune, Sister Beth Mercy and Wanda Fish

Archived