NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

April 2009 Canada & Mexico NOTBPW National Prestige: B Booker:Victoria Stone NOTPBW Canadian Champion: Dan Stone Jr def Jeremy Stone wk2 Feb 2008 NOTPBW Womens Champion: Stephanie Hazel def Emma Bitch wk2 Feb 2009 Ed Henson Memorial Tag Tournament: Stone Siblings (Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr) for 5th time (3rd straight) NOTPBW Tag Champions: SHooter Seam Deeley & Dallas McWade def The Can-Am Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) on wk3 Mar 2009 NOTPBW Unlimited Action: Dark Angel def The Natural on wk2 Jan 2009 Main Eventers: The Natural, Dan Stone Jr, Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone and R.K. Hayes CGC: Cult Prestige C+ Booker: Alex DeColt CGC World Champion: Zeus Maximillion def Ricky DeColt wk2 Mar 2009 World Tag team Champs: Sayeed Ali & Guide def Jerry Martin & Nathan Black wk2 Feb 2009 CGC Canadian Champion: Lee Riveria def Sayeed Ali wk3 Mar 2009 Main Eventers: Alex DeColt, Ricky DeColt, Jack DeColt, Steve DeColt, Davis Wayne Newton and Zeus Maximillion 4C Small Prestige F+ Booker Shawn Gonzalez 4C Champion: Barry Kingman def Joey Poison wk4 Nov 2007 4C Hardcore Champ: The Wizard of Ottowa won vacant title on wk4 Dec 2007 4C Tag Team Champs: Phenominal Excess (Phenominal E & Duberry Excess) held since 2006 8 def in 2 years Main Eventers: Shawn Gonzalez, The Wizard of Ottowa and Barry Kingman MPWF Regional Prestige D+ Booker: Luis Montero World Champion: Mayan Idol def Spanishj Superfly wk2 Dec 2008 Lucha Champ: Electro def Inca Jr wk3 Sep 2007 Tag Champions:The Unforgiven (Spanish Superfly & Electro) Def Continental Connection(Asiatico & Europea) Wk1 May 2007 6 man tag champs:Mayan Idol & The Unforgiven def Magnifico, Atlantis Jr, and Apprenticia Jr 1st wk of Aprl 2007 Main Eventers: Mayan Idol, Electro, Magnifico and Spanish Superfly OLLIE Cult Prestige B- Booker : Cique Jr Universal Champion: Leonardo Cortes def Championa Jr wk4 Jun 2008 Mexican champion: Tricolor Jr def Phoenix II wk1 Feb 2009 Tag Champions: Luis Montero Jr & Cique Jr def Raul Sanz Jr & Decipher wk1 Oct 2008 6-man Tag Champions: Mr Lucha II Raul Sanz Jr & Luis Montero Jr won vacant titles on wk April 2008 Main Eventers: Rafael Ruiz, Leonardo Cortes, Phoenix I, Slayyer and Mr. Lucha II SOTBPW National Prestige B Booker: Pablo Rodriguez World Champion: Pablo Rodriguez def El Demonico wk3 Dec 2008 Mexico Champion: El Diamante Azul def Leon Joven Wk2 Jan 2009 Tag Champions: El Leon & Cyclone def Mexican Ghoul & Del Muerto wk1 Dec 2008 6 Man champions: Ultimate Phoenix, Dark Majik & Hugo Garrido def Blood Raven, Masked Rebel & Cyclone wk3 Dec 2008 Main Eventers: Axxis Jr, El Demonico, El Bandito, Enrique Merino, Masked Rebel & Pablo Rodriguez Mexican Hardcore Wrestling open Jan 2008 Owner Larry wood Regional Prestige: D Booker ; Phoenix I Universal Champion: Phoenix I won vacant title on wk1 Nov 2008 Top Contender : Magnifico def Atlantis Jr wk2 Jan 2009 National Tag : Vacant Main Eventers: Spanish Superfly, Junior Youth and Phoenix I Mayan Pro Combat no owner yet

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="3"]NYCW CENTRAL PARK MASSACRE [/SIZE]at the Ministry in Queens Att : 950 MAR 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: We saw Steven Parker's year long reign as Tri-State champion end last month as American Machine defeated him for the title. We also saw Next Gen lose the tag team titles to Natural Storm. Can the Next Gen stable rally back from these defeats and get back on a winning track? We should find out tonight as we start off with Next Gen member Cameron Vessey in action against Thomas Morgan.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey defeated Thomas Morgan in 7:35 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It looks as if Vessey's frequent tours of Japan are imporivng his skills as he wins with a fujiwara arm bar submission. Next in action is the mammoth enforcer of Next Gen 'The Panther' Primus against veteran Bob Casey[/COLOR] Primus defeated Bob Casey in 7:46 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Primus continues his dominant run through NYCW and continues Next Gen's unbeaten night. the Next Gen team of Casey Valentine and Al Coleman will meet the Gauge brothers Twin gauge tag team next and the winner gets a title shot next month against Natural Storm, but first we have our little winter sendoff NYCW style , with a BIKINI contest between 'Nordic Goddess" Vita and 'The Ultimate Temptation' Persephone. And judging by the crowds reaction, Persephone is the winner.[/COLOR] BIkini Contest [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Twin Gauge defeated Next Gen in 7:49 when Matthew Gauge defeated Casey Valentine by pinfall with a Double Barrel Shotgun. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a frenetic battle , Twin gauge is successful in getting the title shot next month when they were able to nail their finishing manuever. A double drop kick from opposite turnbuckles they call the Double Barrel Shotgun. Greg took out Coleman allowing Matthew to cover Valentine for the win. In other news, we are told that both American Machine, who goes for the Empire title tonight , and Steven Parker , have asked for a match against each other next month at Brooklyn Brawl. The Tag team chmapions Natural Storm are in action next.[/COLOR] Match Requests [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated Sergei Kalashnov and Harry Wilson in 7:41 when Eddie Howard defeated Sergei Kalashnov by submission. Natural Storm make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Natural Storm successfully defend their titles against the veteran pair of Kalashnov and Wilson but may have a tougher match next month when they face the exciting Twin Gauge team. Now in action is former champion vs former champion as Jay Chord takes on Steven Parker.[/COLOR] Jay Chord defeated Steven Parker in 12:58 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Although both men were evenly matched and were countering each others moves throughout, Parker seemed a little preoccupied with his issues with American Machine and lost his concentration for the crucial seconds that Jay Chord needed to execute a fisheman's suplex for the pin. Now Donnie J , down 2 bouts to 1 in his contest with Paul Steadyfast, is coming out with the mike before their match.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: Paul, you have been the toughest opponent I have ever faced. That is why I am in this best of seven match with you, to prove myself as not only a great high flyer, but also as a complete wrestler. Like you , I have been a champion and carried a federation. And like you, I just want to compete with and beat the best wrestlers around. You may be slightly ahead of me in wins but I will even it up tonight.[/COLOR] Donnie J promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated Donnie J in 12:48 by submission with a Slow and Steady [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Yet another solid move counter move match that saw one mistake, Donnie J missing a cross body block off the ropes, allow Paul Steadyfast to lock in his unbreakable submission hold in the middle of the ring. Now for the main event where Empire Champion Mean Jean Catteley will defend his title against the new Tri-State champion American Machine. And out comes Catteley now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: Congratulations on your win Machine. Of course, beating Steven Parker isn't that big of an accomplishment. I used to do it all the time. The only reason the little weasel even had a championship in MAW was because I had too much to do running the day to day operations for that drunken sod Rip Chord, to have time to deal with defending a championship every night. You beat the little leagues Machine, now you face the varsity elite and I will enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on you as I defeat you.[/COLOR] Catteley Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated American Machine in 17:40 by pinfall when Sienna DeVille interfered. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 4 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: American Machine was using his greater power to control most of the match until Sienna De Ville tripped up Machine as he was coming off the ropes for a clothesline. This allowed Catteley to get the rollup and hold down machine for the pinfall after using the ropes for leverage.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Central Park Massacre [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Audience is holding steady at a near sellout. The shows seem to be maintaining a good quality which i believe will help us get a larger audience soon. Also I am taking advantage of our talent trades with CZCW to bring in some different opponents for Catteley to face while I wrap up the remaining storylines going. Only other business is still waiting for Cameron Vessey to get back to me regarding an extension.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Good. Let me know what happens with Vessey, otherwise everything is looking good so far[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Central Park Massacre continued the run of excellent shows for 2009. Paul Steadyfast is up 3 to 1 in their best of 7 series and Mean Jean Catteley turned back the challenge of Tri-State Champion American Machine. Our next event will be NYCW Brooklyn Brawl held at the Ministry in Queens on April 14th 2009 Matches already signed are Jay Chord vs 'The Panther' Primus Twin Gauge vs Natural Storm for the NYCW tag team titles Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast in match 5 of the best of seven American Machine vs Steven Parker in a rematch for the Tri-State championship and Mean Jean Catteley vs a mystery opponent only information known is that it is a former USPW World Champion tickets are on sale now.

NYCW [SIZE="3"]BROOKLYN BRAWL [/SIZE] at the Ministry in Queens Att : 950 APR 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: It will be an action packed show tonight as all 3 titles will be on the line. Twin Gauage faces Natural Storm, American Machine has a rematch with Steven Parker and Mean Jean Catteley puts the Empire title on the line against a mystery opponent who is a former USPW Champion. And we start off with the tag title match[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Green"]Twin Gauge come out: Storm tonight the Gauge boys begin our destiny. Our old man Sam Keith is an international legend and we are going to be even bigger than he is. And it starts tonight when we beat you and claim our first championship.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Natural Storm respond: Twin Gauge, we are no one's stepping stone. We are champions in MAW, we are champions here and no one, not even Sam Keith's bastard offspring, are going to take these belts from us[/COLOR]. Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] A video plays showing both teams in previous bouts Video Hype [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Twin Gauge defeated Natural Storm in 7:59 when Greg Gauge defeated D.C. Rayne by submission. Twin Gauge win the NYCW Tag Team titles [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: We have new tag team champions as Twin Gauge were able to knock Eddie Howard out of the ring after a see -saw match and then they isolated D.C. Rayne and Greg slapped his father's famous Proton Lock on D.C. Rayne for the win. Twin Gauge is celebrating the first of what may be many championships in their careers.[/COLOR] Celebration [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Later on Steven Parker will try to reclaim the Tri-State title from American Machine but next we have Jay Chord taking on the Next Gen enforcer Primus.[/COLOR] Match Announcement [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Jay Chord defeated Primus Allen in 12:35 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Chord manages to survive the match as he was being thrown around the ring by 'The Panther's' greater strength. However, Primus missed with his Panther Pounce and ran into the turnbuckle, which allowed Jay Chord to get a rollup on the stunned Primus. Steven Parker is coming out for his match[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Parker: Machine, I held that title for a year. I made it famous worldwide, just like I made NYCW into a place that sells out places 3 times the size they used to. I am the future of this company and the future of this industry. No matter how hard you try Machine, you can't stop 'The Future'.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]American Machine responds: Parker, I beat you for the title once, and I will beat you again to keep it. I was paying my dues here wrestling in high school gyms and carrying fading icons like Whistler when you were still being spoon fed and sheltered in MAW. I have earned this title and no one, especially not some ****y young punk like you , is going to take it away.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Video package of previous encounters between them Video Hype [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Steven Parker in 15:35 by pinfall. American Machine makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a somewhat sloppy matchup, American Machine was able to rally back from Parker's early advantage and slip out of the 'Future Shock' to deliver his new finisher, an urinagi manuever called 'Machine Driven' to retain his title. Catteley is coming out now and we still don't know who he is facing.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: I have beat everyone in this company and I can beat anyone from outside this company. DaVE already learned that lesson twice. SO my opponent is supposed to be a former USPW champion. Well I don't care if its that clod Giant Redwood, Bruce the Giant or that fossil in a company of fossils Sam Strong! I am the best there is and I will beat anyone.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: I am told that the challenger will be arriving momentarily. Now we have Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast in match 5 of their best of seven contest .Donnie J is down 3 bouts to one.[/COLOR] Donnie J defeated Paul Steadyfast in 15:47 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Donnie J keeps the contest going as he pulls out a win in yet another classic bout in this series. These two have put on some of the best wrestling seen yet in NYCW in the last year. We have word that the challenger for the Empire title has finally arrived and it turns out to be Puerto Rican Power! PRP is no aging fossil, but a powerhouse in his prime! This will be a serious test for Catteley.[/COLOR] Surprise Appearance D+ [COLOR="green"]PRP: I have been dominant in my home of Puerto Rico , and I have carried the flag for my people nationwide by winning Championships wherever I go. Now here , in the Tri-State Area, home to many of my fellow countrymen, I will once again represent the pride of Puerto Rico by destroying this braggart Catteley and taking the Empire title.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Puerto Rican Power in 27:36 when Puerto Rican Power was pinned and could not beat a ten count. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 5 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a back and forth match between two great superstars, Catteley was able to outlast PRP despite his power edge and eventually pin PRP after a second Mood Swing. Catteley has successfully retained the Empire title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Brooklyn Brawl [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. The show didn't come off as good as I hoped. The matches were among the best we have had and Puerto Rican Power got a decent pop, but all the promo time I gave to the undercard wrestlers cooled the audience somewhat.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: That kind of thing happens, but mike time is needed to help make stars. You may just need to limit it more. I see Vessey signed an extension.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Yes , a few days after the last show. We have some more contracts due this month among some of the lower card guys, but no one we can't afford to lose if their demands aren't reasonable. Here is the card info for Return to Tradition. I will see you at the show.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Brooklyn Brawl had a lot of surprises as Twin Gauge won the NYCW Tag Team titles and former USPW World Champion Puerto Rican Power came to NYCW to challenge Mean Jean Catteley for the Empire title. Catteley was successful in defending, but PRP has stated he will be at Return to Tradition to capture the title and take it back to CZCW. Our next event is NYCW Return to Tradition on Sat May 14th 2009 at the Ministry in Queens Matches already signed are Natural Storm vs Twin Gauge in a rematch for the Tag Team titles Jay Chord vs Steven 'The Future' Parker American Machine defends the Tri State title vs 'The Panther' Primus Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast in match 6 of the best of seven and the rematch for the Empire title Mean Jean Catteley vs Puerto Rican Power Tickets are on sale now.

MAY 2009 UK & EUROPE 21CW Closed July 2008 MOSC Small Prestige E Booker: Arson Wells UK Championship: Thug def Highland Warrior wk1 Jul 2008 Blood & Beer Champion: The Juicer def Buff Martinez wk3 Mar 2009 Tag Team Champions:Monkey Business (Shane Hannigans & Tom Foolery) since 2006 5 def in 3 yrs Main Eventers: Thug, The Highland Warrior & The Juicer ROF Closed Sep 2008 UCR Closed June 2008 JEF Closed Apr 2008 EWF (Eurpoean Wrestling Federation) Slow Paced Traditional opened wk4 Jan 2009 in western Europe Owner: Luis Figo Magnifico Small Prestige: E- Booker: Pit Bull Brown EWF Triple Crown: Pitbull Brown EWF TV : Mr. Evilness Tag Team Champs: Jed High & Haiti Voodoo Main Eventers: Luis Figo Magnifico Pit Bull Brown EEWW ( Eastern European World Wrestling) Cult Entertainment opened wk4 Jan 2009 in eastern Europe Owner : Jeff Nova Small Prestige: F Booker: British Samurai International title: Super Falcon Top Contender: Arthur T Turtle Tag titles: Arthur T Turtle & Petey Barnes Main Eventers: Toby Juan Kanobi, Super Falcon & Rod 'The God' Todd

NYCW [SIZE="3"]RETURN TO TRADITION [/SIZE] at the Ministry in Queens Att : 950 MAY 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welcome to another exciting event where all the titles are on the line. Natural Storm meet Twin Gauge to try to reclaim the tag titles. Next Gen enforcer Primus meets American Machine for the Tri-State title and in a rematch, Puerto Rican Power attempts to wrest the Empire title from Mean Jean Catteley. We kick things off tonight with a 10 man battle royal[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey won a battle royal in 9:50. The final four competitors also included Al Coleman, Casey Valentine and Harry Wilson, with Al Coleman being the final elimination. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: In a wild finish, 3 of the last 4 contestants were members of Next Gen. Showing it was every man for himself Coleman push both Harry Wilson and his tag partner Casey Valentine over the top rope before he was thrown over the top rope by fellow Next Genner Cameron Vessey who wins the battle royal. As Persephone gives out some free t-shirts , we get ready for the tag team battle between Natural Storm and Twin gauge with the belts on the line[/COLOR] Diva t-shirt spot [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Match Announcement [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated Twin Gauge in 9:52 when Greg Gauge was disqualified while fighting D.C. Rayne. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Greg Gauge hit D.C. Rayne with a chair to cost Twin Gauge the match, but they still keep the belts. The issues between these two teams is not over. As Natural Storm thank the fans , we get ready for Jay Chord vs Steven Parker.[/COLOR] Celebration angle [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Jay Chord comes out: Parker, I beat your ass two months ago and I beat that hired thug of your's Primus last month. I am on a quest to reclaim the title and start building a championship legacy that surpasses my father. I am already the youngest Empire champion ever and soon I will be the youngest 2 time Empire Champion. Parker , you are just a stepping stone on my rise to greatness![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Steven Parker responds: Chord, you are just a lucky punk. I AM the future of this company and this industry. You are just a result of a drunken Rip Chord, a tijuana hooker and a faulty condom. The only stepping will be me stepping over your unconcious body when you get future shocked![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated Jay Chord in 12:54 by pinfall with a Future Shock. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Chord had the upper hand in a faily even bout until he was distracted by Persephone pretending to disrobe. That allowed Parker to nail the Future Shock and get the victory. A video package of American Machine is playing as we prepare for the Tri-State title match. As both American Machine and Primus enter the ring, a tussle is breaking out between their managers, Vita and Persephone. These two have had several altercations in the past and now the referee is ordering both to the back as they are barred from ringside.[/COLOR] Video hype [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Diva Argument [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Primus Allen in 15:39 by submission. American Machine makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a display of power between two bulls, American Machine was able to gain the advantage with his submission skills he has learned in Japan. He manages to get the beast Primus off his feet and sinks in an ankle lock in the middle of the ring. With his power advantage neutralize, Primus has to tap. Next is match 6 in the best of seven series between Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast. Steadyfast can win the series tonight as he is up 3-2. Can Donnie J pull out a victory to even things up?[/COLOR] Donnie J defeated Paul Steadyfast in 12:40 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Donnie J evens the series at 3-3 and we get ready for the Main Event of the evening as Puerto Rican Power tries to claim the Empire title for the people of Puerto Rico against Mean Jean Catteley.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]PRP comes out: Last month, I let the nation of Puerto Rico down. I failed to take the Empire title home. This time I am back to regain my pride , to regain the glory for the people of Puerto Rico, This time I WILL go back as Empire Champion.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley answers: PRP, you couldn't get the job done last time and nothing has changed. NO one will take this title from me and you will be sent back home is disgrace.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Puerto Rican Power in 27:37 when Puerto Rican Power could not beat a ten count. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 6 of his NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Once again, Catteley is able to outlast PRP in an grueling match in which both men had the advantage several times. PRP rallied back from one Mood Swing but couldn't continue after a second one.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Return to Tradition [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Well, with that opening battle royal, I actually used every member of the roster in one night. We might not make a profit for the first time in over a year, but the losses shouldn't be very much and the show was at least as good as most of the ones we have been putting out recently. The talent trading we have done with the other indy feds is starting to really raise the Prestige of the NYCW title and that should help us with the growth. I think it may only be a few more months till we can look at filling up a venue twice the size of The Ministry.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: That is good to hear. Who did you get to face Catteley in the next event?[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Someone who has wrestled him in the past , and who has held championships in 3 different federations. Although I haven't seen them wrestle together myself, reports I have seen show they can put a good match on together so I got the person for 3 shows and am going to run a mini-feud. One thing, Jay Chord is touring with Inspire for the next 3 months and won't be available to us. It doesn't affect any major storylines too much, at least nothing I can't work around. And finally Catteley's contract is up after the next show. I don't anticipate any issue re-signing him, but I will let you know. See you at Manhatten Mayhem.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Return to Tradition was another successful outing for NYCW , the fastest growing promotion on the East Coast. Mean Jean Catteley once again turned back the challenge of Puerto Rican Power and after the show issued an open challenge to any wrestler in any federation to meet him for the NYCW Empire title at Manhatten Mayhem claiming "there is no one worthy enough here." Word has it someone has answered the challenge, but they have not been identified yet. All NYCW management staff will say it is someone who is a multiple time champion in several federations and has a history with Mean Jean. The next event is NYCW Manhatten Mayhem on Sat Jun 14th 2009 at the Ministry in Queens Matches already signed are Eddie Howard vs Greg Gauge D.C. Rayne vs Matthew Gauge American Machine vs Steven Parker vs Primus for the Tri-State Championship Donnie J vs Paul Steadyfast is the 7th and final match of their contest and Mean Jean Catteley defends the Empire title against an unknown Advesary from his past. Tickets are on sale now.

JUNE 2009 Japan BHOTWG National Prestige: A Booker: Haruki Kudo Burning World Champion: Hiroaki Nakasawa Def Yasuhiko Taira wk3 May 2009 Burning Junior champion: Hyosuke Kokan def Mokuami Maita wk2 Apr 2009 Burning Openweight Champion: Tadakuni Toshusai def SUKI wk1 May 2009 Burning World Tag Team: Chuichi Sanda & Eiji Hamachi def The Rebellion (Miyami & Shimedzue) wk3 Nov 2008 Burning Junior Tag Team: Venom & Silver Shark def Kenko Takamitsu & Yoshi Shiomi wk1 Apr 2009 Best of the Super Juniors Tournament: 2008 Winner Mokuami Maita Main Eventers: Hooded Kudo, Yasunobu Masuno, Hiroaki Nakasawa, Eisaku Hoshino, Eiji Hamachi , Kinnojo Horri, Marat Khoklov and Yasuhiko Taira PGHW National Prestige: B+ Booker: Nobuatsu Tatsuko PGHW Glory Crown: Mito Miwa def Yoshimi Musashibo wk1 May 2009 PGHW Historical Japan: Billy Russell def PRIDE Koiso wk1 May 2009 PGHW Glory Tag team: Akinori Kwakami & Billy Russell def PRIDE Koiso & Kozue Kawashima wk4 may 2009 PGHW International: Joshua Taylor def William Hayes wk1 May 2009 PGHW International Tag:Java & Strong Style Yoemon def Masayuki Shiga & Masutaro Kataoka wk1 Dec 2007 PGHW Elite Tournament: Bryan Vessey winner 2009 PGHW Elite Tag Tournament: Shuji Inukai & Yoshimi Musashibo winner 2008 Main Eventers: Buddy Garner, Shuji Inukai, Yoshimi Musashibo, Eisaku Kunomasu, Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Mito Miwa & Bryan Vessey INSPIRE Cult Prestige: B- Booker: Tasuku Iesada King of Fighters: Mike Watson def Masaaki Okaszaki wk2 Jan 2009 Main Eventers: Tasuku Iesada, Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Chuichi Sanda, Mike Watson, Raul Hughes and Billy Russell WLW Cult Prestige: C+ Booker: Haru Kurofuji Universal title: Vacant last held by The Great Hisato 1 Streetfighting title: DARK Eagle def The Incredible Koyama wk3 Apr 2009 Show Stealer title: Magnum KOBE def Insane Machine wk3 May 2009 Tap Out title: Yuki Horigoshi def Mitsunari Figunaga wk1 May 2009 Tag Team title: Insane Machine & Kazuma Narato def UK Dragon & Magnum KOBE wk2 feb 2009 Main Eventers: Emerald Angel, Dark EAGLE, Chuichi Sanda, Awesome Thunder, Junnosuke Fukuzawa and Koji Kojima GCG Cult Prestige: C+ Booker: Kazu Yoshizawa World Heavyweight Title:Takayuki 2000 def Hiroyashu Gakushka wk2 Apr 2009 Openweight championship: Yashuhide Tayama def Tsurayuki Kamachi wk4 Jan 2009 World Tag Champions: Nathan Coleman & Stuart Ferdinand def Yasuhide Tayama & Shotaro Ikina wk1 May 2009 Main Eventers: Takayuki 2000 , Hiroyashu Gakushka, Yashuhide Tayama, Junnosuke Fukuzawa and Hidekazu 5SSW closed Nov 2008 WEXXV closed Dec 2007 Hinote dojo Small Prestige E+ Booker: Yatsuhiro Atshushi All Japan: Yuki Horigoshi def Hitomaro Suzuki wk1 Sep 2008 Main Eventers: Yuki Horigoshi , Hitomaro Suzuki and Yatsuhiro Atshushi Pro wrestling SAISHO Small Prestige: E- Booker: Hirokazu Yamanoue Destiny title: Hirokazu Yamanoue wk4 feb 2007, vacant, Strong Style Yoemon Tag Titles: Eien Miyamoto & KAZ won Vacant title on wk1 Nov 2008

NYCW [SIZE="3"]MANHATTEN MAYHEM[/SIZE] at the Ministry in Queens Att: 950 JUNE 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welcome to an exciting evening of wrestling entertainment as we will have American Machine facing 2 members of Next Gen in a three way match for the tri-state title and Mean Jean Catteley will face a mystery opponent from his past. All we know so far is that this person knows Catteley from the past and that they have won titles in numerous federations. We start off the evening with a rare appearance by the Stomper in the ring as he faces Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] The Stomper defeated Sergei Kalashnov in 3:38 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Stomper shows he still has his ring savvy in getting a quick rollup while holding the ropes. Next Gen member Cameron Vessey is next facing a new talent to NYCW Arthur Dexter Bradley.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 4:47 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Vessey wins a quick victory over the newcomer. Next, after the lovely Persephone gives some free tshirts to the audience, we will see Twin Gauge face Natural Storm in singles action as Matthew Gauge takes on D.C. Rayne and Eddie Howard faces Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated D.C. Rayne in 6:20 by submission. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Eddie Howard defeated Greg Gauge in 6:49 by submission. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: And the matches are split as each team has one member victorious . It looks like things are beginning to heat up between these two teams. The champion Mean Jean Catteley comes out to ringside.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley: Since no one in this locker room can beat me, NYCW managment keep bringing all these 'mystery' opponents. Now it is supposed to be someone from my past, some multi prmotion champion. I dont care if it's Brendan Idol again, Rudy Velasquez, that coward Des Davids, or Rip Chord himself, I have beaten everyone and no one will take this title from me.[/COLOR] open challenge [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Someone is coming thru the curtain and it's ...it's MAINSTREAM Hernandez! The most talked about person on the indy scene with title victories in CZCW, USPW and DaVE! And he definitely has a history with Catteley.Catteley's jaw has dropped as he stands in the ring in shock![/COLOR] Surprise appearance [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Hernandez: So there I was, the first ever Rip Chord Invitational winner, left MAW to move on to the big leagues, became a champion wherever I went whether it was CZCW, USPW or now in DaVE, and all I am hearing about is some loudmouth in NYCW , who , because he beat a couple of the big boys lowcarders, thinks he is the best wrestler on the indy scene. And imagine my surprise when I find out it's none other than Mean Jean, a guy I used to carry to decent matches in MAW's infancy. Your bragging ends here Catteley. I have decided to stay here in NYCW for a little while and my only purpose is to wipe that stupid, smug look off your face and take that belt you are so proud of, and add it to my collection.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: That was certainly a shocker, and probably the toughest opponent Catteley has faced. Now we have the three way Tri-State title match between American Machine and 2 Next Gen members Primus and Steven Parker. Can Machine keep the belt against 2-1 odds?[/COLOR] American Machine defeated Primus Allen and Steven Parker in 14:36; the order of elimination was Primus Allen first, and finally Steven Parker. American Machine makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: American Machine keeps his title after benefiting from some miscommunication between Parker and Primus. Primus was covering Machine for a pin when Parker pulled him off. As they were arguing , Machine tackled them both, knocking Parker out of the ring and letting Machine deliver his Machine Driven urinagi to Primus to eliminate him. Then he was able to get the best of Parker and retain the title. Parker and Primus are exchanging some heated words in the middle of the ring. Are some cracks forming in the ranks of Next Gen? Persephone is in the ring with both men now and seems to have calmed then down and they walk to the back together.[/COLOR] Next Gen argument [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: We have the 7th and final match between Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast next.[/COLOR] Paul Steadyfast defeated Donnie J in 16:09 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Paul Steadyfast wins the series 4 -3 . Donnie J picks up the mike.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J. : For nine months I have been putting on the best matches of the federation, and how am I rewarded? Do I , a former CZCW champion, get a shot at a title? NO! They bring in outsider after outsider to take MY shots. I am out of this two bit federation! From here on out Donnie J moves to the big time![/COLOR] Quitter promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Hernandez comes out.: Cattley, I know you are a coward who will probably take a dq or a countout to save your belt when I beat your ass. That is why I agreed to do 3 shows here. Even if I don't get the belt tonight you will still have to deal with me next month. There is no escape for you.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 27:53 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: An exciting matchup that ended when Hernandez climbed to the top rope to deliver a high risk move and Catteley's manager Sienna De Ville pushed Hernandez off. That allowed Catteley to deliver the Mood Swing to get the win and save his belt for a month. But the issue is far from from setteld between these two men![/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Manhatten Mayhem June 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Mainstream Hernandez's surprise showing went well. I think a mini-feud between him and Catteley will be a decent draw. I think we are finally ready to begin our expansion of the roster and possibly fill a larger venue. That was one of our best shows this year , and with the audience staying constant, I think we can justify bumping ticket prices a little. If we can get a higher gate, and you can wrangle some more sponsership money, we can look into getting some bigger name talent in here to grow even further.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: That's good to hear. I will let the investors know we are growing in popularity in the area and are ready to expand our operations. That should allow them to come up with some more backing for us. Anything happening with the talent?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Catteley re- signed , but Donnie J was ready to move on. I may look at bringing him back in a few months depending on our needs at the time. I have also sent out some feelers to some other wrestlers who fit the direction you want to go in and see if they are interested. Here is the info for Gang Wars and I will see you at the show.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Manhatten Mayhem was a hugely successful card that heralds an era of growth for NYCW. As NYCW expands its staff and operations, they are actively seeking to add to their roster and possibly move to a larger venue. The surprise appearance of Mainstream Hernandez, a champion in several federations and someone who had a bitter feud with Mean Jean Catteley back in MAW started off an eventful show that saw some tension in the Next Gen stable and an exciting title defense by Mean Jean. The next event is NYCW Gang Wars is scheduled for Sat Jul 14th at the Pennsylvania Park Matches already signed include Eddie Howard vs Greg Gauge in a rematch from Manhatten Mayhem Next Gen members Casey Valentine & Cameron Vessey vs Harry Wilson & Edward Cornell Paul Steadyfast & Bob Casey and Mainstream Hernandez vs Mean Jean Catteley for the Empire Title.

NYCW [SIZE="3"]GANG WARS[/SIZE] JULY 2009 at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1614 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welcome to NYCW Gang Wars from our new venue at Pennsylvania Park. A record crowd for a NYCW event will see an exciting show topped off by the re-igniting of an old feud between Mainstream Hernandez and Mean Jean Catteley. We start off the action with a match between the team of Edward Cornell and Harry Wilson taking on Next Gen.[/COLOR] Edward Cornell and Harry Wilson defeated Next Gen in 7:37 when Edward Cornell defeated Al Coleman by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] D.G.: In somewhat of a surprise, as Next Gen are usually a well oiled tag [COLOR="blue"]team, there was some serious miscommunication between Casey Valentine and Al Coleman, which led to Coleman being pinned by Cornell for a shocking upset. Coleman and Valentine are face to face in the ring now and seem to be blaming each other for the loss. Persephone is able to calm the down and they are leaving the ring together.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] Twin Gauge attack Natural Storm backstage Attack [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It seems things are stirring up between the tag champs and Natural Storm. Next we have a 3 on 3 match as the other members of Next Gen , Vessey, Parker and Primus go against the team of Cal Sanders, Thomas Morgan and Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey, Steven Parker and Primus Allen defeated Cal Sanders, Thomas Morgan and Sergei Kalashnov in 6:31 when Primus Allen defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G. : It seems that Next Gen is back on the same page after they pick up the relatively easy victory. Now Natural Storm is headed for the ring for Eddie Howard's match against Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Natural Storm: You little punks think jumping us from behind will stop us. We have news for you, you didn't get the job done. First we are going to kick the hell out of that pansy Greg tonight and then next month at King of Queens we will take back our belts if you cowards have enough guts to face us in the ring![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Eddie Howard defeated Greg Gauge in 8:13 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Mainstream Hernandez and Mean Jean Catteley just got into a confrontation in the back regarding the outside interference from their last match. After it was broken up, the management committee have decided to make tonights titel match a Ladder Match.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: 'Nordic Goddess' Vita, the manager of Natural Storm, is in the ring now showing the fans the new NYCW wrestling magazine that she is on the cover of. As we get ready for our next match we have something new for NYCW . We wil have two men who aren't well known in the States, but are legends in Mexico when Marcos Flores will take on Soul Taker in a lucha libre style match.[/COLOR] Diva Magazine angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Marcos Flores defeated Soul Taker in 11:53 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a handful of tights. [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: That was one of the best matches I have seen in my time in NYCW as the fans really seemed to get into the match. I guess the strong latin contingent in the Tri state area can really appreciate a little taste of Mexico. Soul Taker offers his hand after the match to Flores, but he snubs it. I hav eheard that these two have had some real wars down south in the past and some emnities die hard.[/COLOR] Handshake angle [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Persephone is shooting some free t-shirts to our audience as we prepare for the next match between two NYCW veterans 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast and Bob Casey.[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated Bob Casey in 9:32 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Steadyfast picks up the win with his patenteted submission as as he is getting his hand raised in victory, some one is coming out to ringside and it's SCOUT! Scout has joined the NYCW roster![/COLOR] Surprise appearance [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Scout: I hear you are called Mr Tradition. Well, I came from a little group you may have heard of , called The School of Tradition. What say you face me next month at King of Queens and we will see which of us really represents Tradition.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: King of Queens certainly seems to be shaping up as a must see show after what has already been a historic night in NYCW history. We have moved to a larger venue and our growing popularity is bring in stars from all over the globe to be part of it. And we cap tonight in what must be considered the toughest challenge for Catteley's Empire title in a long time as he faces Mainstream Hernandez in a match that favors the challenger, a ladder match. The fans are show some clips of their exciting encounter last month as Mainstream makes his way to the ring.[/COLOR] Video hype [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Hernandez: You had to cheat to beat me Catteley, just like I knew you would. You can't defeat fairly and you know it!. That's why tonight, we are going to be in MY type of match. A ladder match,and there is nothing you can do to stop me from taking the Empire title now.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 24:40 when Mean Jean Cattley retrieved the item. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 7 of his NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: In a match that saw both men busted open and broke two ladders, there was far too much action to try to describe it all. At the end , both men were climbing the ladder at the same time and fighting for control. Catteley was able to connect with the Mood Swing from the ladder and then was able to crawl back up the ladder and grab the belt to defend his title in what must be considered one of the best matches in NYCW history.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Gang Wars July 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I think that was close to being the best overall show we have had in my time here. The lucha thing with Flores and Soul Taker was a big risk that paid off. We were able to get two world class wrestlers for decent money because they were virtual unknowns outside of Mexico or Japan and they delivered a match that was easily as good as the ladder match between Catteley and Hernandez. That was definitely how to kick things off in the larger venue and it was topped off by the surprise appearance of Scout.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: And to top it off, I just got the financial report back from the show. It seems as if we doubled the gate while only going up about 30% in worker costs. With the larger sponsorship the investors have been able to pull together, we should be close to almost 10k in profit for the month.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Nice to hear that money is not as much of an issue now as I may look to expand the shows to 2 1/2 hours depending on how much of the roster is idle. I think we have enough in place now to really establish ourselves in this region as an up and coming promotion and maybe even to look at getting a ppv deal within a year or two. However, I will still keep looking out for talent that can help us keep growing. Too bad Hernansdez already has too many other commitments to get him full time currently.Here is the info for King of Queens. I will see you at the show.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: It was another watershed moment in NYCW History as Gang Wars was held before the largest audience so far at the Pennsylvania Park. There was amazement and surprises galore, from the fantastic debut match from two Mexican luchadore legends, to the shocking signing and appearance of Scout and finally what may have been the greatest match in NYCW history, the ladder match between Mainstream Hernandez and Mean Jean Catteley. The show has been categorized as 'awesome' from all the fan feedback and reviews from wrestling websites. Where does NYCW go from here? Our next event is NYCW King of Queens at the Pennsylvania Park on Sat Aug 14 2009 Matches already signed include Next Gen in tag team action Natural Storm vs Twin Gauge for the tag team titles Marcos Flores vs Soul Taker in a rematch of their fantastic bout from Gang Wars Scout vs Paul Steadyfast and in his final match in NYCW Mainstream Hernandez vs Mean Jean Catteley in a Steel Cage match. Tickets are on sale now. Predictions are welcomed

[SIZE="3"]NYCW KING OF QUEENS[/SIZE] Aug 2009 Pennsylvania Park Att: 1597 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welcome to our second show in our new venue here at Pennsylvania Park. After a ground breaking event last month at Gang Wars, we will have 3 title matches tonight. We start of with a 6 man tag action as Cameron Vessey, Edward Cornell and Cal Sanders face Bob Casey, Thomas Morgan and Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey, Edward Cornell and Cal Sanders defeated Bob Casey, Sergei Kalashnov and Thomas Morgan in 5:30 when Cameron Vessey defeated Sergei Kalashnov by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: An easy win for Vessey's team as he shows some of the japanese submission moves he has picked up during his tours. Next up is Next Gen facing the team of Angel de Mexico and Arthur Dexter Bradley.[/COLOR] Ángel De México and Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Next Gen in 6:56 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Al Coleman by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Next Gen continue to struggle in communication as Coleman is pinned when he runs into Valentine. We have a new diva for the audience as Jenny Playmate comes out and shoots some t-shirts. Next up is Twin Gauge defending the tag titles against Natural Storm.[/COLOR] Diva t-shirt [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Twin Gauge defeated Natural Storm in 7:39 when Matthew Gauge defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall with a Double Barrel Shotgun. Twin Gauge make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a great performance, especially by Matt, the Gauges controlled the match and isolated D.C. Rayne. After eliminating his partner Eddie Howard, they nail the DOuble Barrel Shotgun double top rope dropkick to defend the title. Up next is a rematch form Gang Wars as Marcos Flores and Soul Taker face off in a lucha rules match. Out comes Flores now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Flores: Soul Taker, last month after I beat you in front of my loyal hispanic community here in the tri-state area, you tried to steal some of my spotlight by that fake attempt at respect. You and I have fought war after war in Mexico and I know what kind of snake you are even if these people don't. I will defeat you again tonight for the pride of Mexico and hispanics everywhere![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Soul Taker defeated Marcos Flores in 12:11 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by submission after blatantly cheating. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Evening the score between them , Soul Taker gets the victory after using the ropes for leverage. We have an altercation in the back as Mainstream Hernandez and Mean Jean Catteley are going after each other again. We will see if the bad blood between them can be settled in the steel cage later tonight.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Persephone is leading out her men Steven Parker and Primus as they try to take the tri-state title back to Next gen in a three way ladder match against American Machine next. As they get ready, Persephone shoots some Next Gen t-shirts to the crowd.[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Primus Allen and Steven Parker in 15:24 when American Machine retrieved the item. American Machine makes defence number 4 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Once again, conflict between members of Next Gen allows American Machine to grab the belt. Parker is trying to tell Primus that the belt is Parker's while Primus is trying to establish himself as a player in NYCW. As they glare and argue with each other in the ring, Persephone is pleadig with both of them. She finally calms them down and they hed into the back together.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Scout comes out: I want to introduce my manager, the only woman fit to be at my side, BSC champion Dharma Gregg! [/COLOR] manager intro [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Gregg: My guy Scout here was held down in DaVE, not given his proper due even though he was by far the most skilled wrestler there. As a founding member of the school of Tradition, he has come to NYCW where tradition is supposed to live and he is going to become the dominant force here that politics didn't allow him to be elsewhere. And he starts tonight against you, Paul Steadyfast.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Scout defeated Paul Steadyfast in 15:40 by submission with a Special Force. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: In a skilled technical bout of move and countermove, Scout is able to come out on top and lock in his Special Force submission. Scout is showing he is ready to make a serious impact in the NYCW title scene. As some footage of the previous encounters between Mainstream and Catteley are shown to the audience, Hernandez comes down to ringside.[/COLOR] Hype video [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Hernandez: Catteley, this time you can't run, you can't get away , and you can't get your manager to save your butt. We will be locked in a cage , just you and me, and I WILL beat you and take that title you are so proud of.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 24:42 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 8 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: In a gritty confrontation that saw both men busted open and bleeding , Catteley manages to defend his title and send his rival Mainstream Hernandez home empty handed as he delivered a second and third Mood Swing to put Hernandez away.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following King of Queens Aug 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: That was one of the weakest Main Event matches we have had in over a year. I will take the blame on this as the Steel Cage match finale was my idea , but it obviously didn't work to the style of the wrestlers. The rest of the show was solid, but that main event dragged the overall show down in my opinion. Our audience held steady from our debut there, lets hope this show doesn't hurt that.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: I hope so. The larger crowds we are pulling in now are getting us our best profit months ever. even after you expanding the shows to 2.5 hours and using the entire roster. If this keeps up, we will be able to sign some bigger name talent, although I would prefer we make our own stars first.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: That is good to hear. Since I have added a few people to the roster recently, I am going to try to change things up a little at Ground Zero to see if some different matchups can show some potential. I am still keeping most of the storylines we have going, but I want to try some new ones. We are fine now as far as contracts but we will have several due in October. I will keep you advised. Here is the lineup for Ground Zero. I will see you at the show.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: King of Queens was reviewed as 'another excellent show by NYCW' . Mean Jean Catteley defended his title against Mainstream Hernandez and there seems to be some tension between the members of Next Gen as both Casey Valentine and Al Coleman and Steven Parker and Primus don't seem to be on the same pages. Next Gen was a dominant group for all of 2008 but haven't been as influential this year. How will this situation play out? Our next event is NYCW Ground Zero at Pennsylvania Park on Sat Sep 14 2009 Matches already signed include Next Gen vs Twin Gauge for the Tag team titles Marcos Flores vs Paul Steadyfast Angel de Mexico & Soul Taker vs Natural Storm a four way match for the Tri State title with American Machine defending against Steven Parker, Jay Chord, and Primus and Scout challenging Mean Jean Catteley for the Empire championship. Tickets are on sale now Predictions are welcome.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW GROUND ZERO[/SIZE] Pennsylvania Park Att: 1596 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Welocme to another exciting event here at NYCW . Next Gen takes on Twin Gauge for the tag team titles, American Machine defends the Tri State title in a 4 way ladder match and Jean Catteley defends the Empire title against Scout. We start off with tag team action as Arthur Bradley teams with Edward Cornell to take on Sergei Kalashnov and Thomas Morgan.[/COLOR] Arthur Dexter Bradley and Edward Cornell defeated Sergei Kalashnov and Thomas Morgan in 5:31 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Sergei Kalashnov by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: As Persephone gives away some free Next Gen t-shirts. we get ready to see Next Gen member Cameron Vessey, fresh off of winning the prestigiuos BHOTWG openweight championship , take on veteran Bob Casey[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey defeated Bob Casey in 7:34 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Vessey takes the mic: Here I am, a champion overseas, one of the fastest rising people in this industry, and part of the future of wrestling as Next Gen, And do I get any title shots? Any main event matches? NO! I have to beat jobbers like this every month!. I am here to serve notice that MY time has arrived, and no one is safe. I WILL be a champion here and EVERYONE will know the name of VESSEY![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Natural Storm takes on the team of Angel de Mexico and Soul Taker next.[/COLOR] Natural Storm defeated Ángel De México and Soul Taker in 7:36 when D.C. Rayne defeated Soul Taker by pinfall with a Storm Damage. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Natural Storm pick up the win as they work their way back into the tag team title hunt. Coming up Next Gen try to recapture the tag titles from Twin Gauge, but first we have word from the back that Scout and Mean Jean Catteley have had a minor scuffle before their big match tonight.[/COLOR] Argument angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Next Gen defeated Twin Gauge in 10:19 when Casey Valentine defeated Matthew Gauge by pinfall. Next Gen win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It looks as if Next Gen has worked out their communication issues and are back on the same page as they beat Twin Gauge and become two time Tag team champions. Now we have a traditional NYCW to celebrate the end of Summer. A diva Bikini contest!. Out come Jenny Playmate, Persephone and Dharma Gregg modelling their bikini's for the audience. And the audience has chosen Jenny Playmate as the winner![/COLOR] Bikini contest [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Scout comes out: You have had a nice long run as Empire champion Catteley, but it ends tonight! There is no one in the Tri-State area that is better than Scout in that squared circle and NYCW will see that first hand when I take the title![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Strong words from the newcomer. Next up is 'Mr tradition' Paul Steadyfast taking on the luchador Marcos Flores.[/COLOR] Paul Steadyfast defeated Marcos Flores in 15:48 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: A surprisingly fluid match between two experienced veterans ends with Steadyfast capitalizing on a mistake and locking in the Slow and Steady. As we get ready for the 4 way ladder match for the tri-state title, bikini contest winner Jenny Playmate comes out to give away some free NYCW merchandise.[/COLOR] Diva t-shirt spot [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Steven Parker, Jay Chord and Primus Allen in 19:48 when American Machine retrieved the item. During the match we also had Steven Parker turn on The Panther. American Machine makes defence number 5 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In a wild ladder match, Primus and Parker had cleared Chord and Machine from the ring and as Primus went to set up the ladder, Parker gave him a Future Shock and proceeded to stomp the daylights out of him. This allowed American Machine to recover, deliver a Machine Driven to Parker and climb the ladder to claim his title belt. Primus is getting up and going after Parker with murder in his eyes. He and Steven Parker are going after each other with a vengeance. The rest of Next Gen hit the ring to try to separate them and Primus delivers a Pounce to the tag champions and leaves the ring. It looks like Next Gen just made an enemy out of their former enforcer![/COLOR] turn successful argument breakup [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Video highlight of Scout and Jean Catteley play [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Scout in 27:57 by submission. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 9 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Thanks to the help of his manager throwing in the belt and distracting the ref , Catteley knocks Scout unconcious and then locks in a sleeper hold to have the ref end the match in his favor. Join us next month at NYCW Rise of the Empire![/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Ground Zero Sep 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: The audience stayed consistent and it was definitely an improvment over last month, especially the main event. What is really surprising is how good Scout and Catteley were able to make that match look even though their timing was off and they couldn't seem to anticipate each other very well. I was going to run with a Scout \Catteley title feud, but with their communication issues in the ring , and with Scout being gone for three months on a japan tour, I will have to come up with something else. I moved the tag titles since Matthew Gauge is joining Scout on the INSPIRE tour. Also Jay Chord finally decided to go to SWF so he signed a developmental deal and is headed to Nero's promotion RIPW in a couple of days.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: So what storylines are we going with now?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I just split Primus Allen from Next Gen as he is ready for a main event push and with Scout unavailable and Chord leaving we are short of main event faces. I think I will have him feud with Next Gen and Parker to try to give him a little momentum before putting him in the title picture . Also Marcos Flores and Paul Steadyfast had good communication in their match. I may move them into a feud and put Soul Taker into the tag team picture. That is what comes to mind currently, I will think on it some more and let you know.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Fortunately, money isn't a concern now. Just keep on putting quality events on and we should be able to keep our popularity growing in the Tri-State area and start selling out the Pennslvania Park venue. That should be our short term goal. Send me over the info for Rise of the Empire card when you get it and I will see you at the show[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website : Ground Zero continues the run of excellent shows. We have new Tag team champions as Next Gen reclaimed the belts from Twin Gauge. Mean Jean Catteley turned back the challenge of Scout and American Machine retained the Tri-State title in a 4 way bout that saw the leader of Next Gen, Steven Parker turn on his enforcer Primus, and cost him the title. What will be the fallout of his actions and how will this affect the Next Gen stable? Our next event is NYCW Rise of the Empire at Pennsylvania Park on Sat Oct 14 2009 Matches already signed include ADB & Soul Taker vs Thomas Morgan & Harry Wilson Greg Gauge vs American Machine (c) for the Tri-State Championship Marcos Flores vs Paul Steadyfast and Eddie Howard vs Mean Jean Catteley(c) for the Empire State Championship tickets are on sale now.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RISE OF THE EMPIRE[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1632 Oct 2009 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: The big news coming out of Ground Zero is a fracture in the Next Gen group as the leader Steven Parker turned on their enforcer Primus when Primus tried to claim the Tri-State title in a 4 way ladder match. Now Next Gen will have to deal with an angry 'Panther' . We start off action tonight with Sergei Kalashnov taking on Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Sergei Kalashnov defeated Cal Sanders in 4:31 by pinfall with an Eastern Block. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] D.G.: Sergei picks up the victory in quick fashion. Next up is one half of Natural Storm, D.C. Rayne in singles action against Edward Cornell . Rayne's manager, "Nordic Goddess" Vita , is holding the new NYCW Magazine and showing off her cover photos to the audience. Diva Photo angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] D.C. Rayne defeated Edward Cornell in 4:39 by pinfall with a Storm Damage. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: An impressive singles win for the former Tag team champion. As Persephone gives away some Next Gen t-shirts, which has a big X thru the pic of Primus, we have tag action with Arthur Bradley and Soul Taker taking on the veteran duo of Thomas Morgan and Harry Wilson.[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Arthur Dexter Bradley and Soul Taker defeated Thomas Morgan and Harry Wilson in 7:55 when Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: ADB and Soul Taker secure the pinfall and we have some footage back stage of a Next Gen planning session as they decide how to deal with the monster they have unleashed in Primus. Two members of Next Gen are in tag team action as Cameron Vessey joins Casey Valentine in taking on Angel de Mexico and Bob Casey[/COLOR] angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine defeated Ángel De México and Bob Casey in 12:48 when Cameron Vessey defeated Ángel De México by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It took a little while for Vessey and Valentine to put the match away as they aren't a regular pairing, but they still managed to keep the upper hand throughout the match. Now , in a special treat for the audience, the Future meets the past as the Stomper makes a rare in ring appearance to take on Steven 'The Future' Parker.[/COLOR] Steven Parker defeated The Stomper in 4:53 by pinfall with a Future Shock. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Primus comes out: Parker, you jealous little bastard! You couldn't stand anyone else but you having the spotlight! It must have been gnawing at your guts that some one else in Next Gen was better than you, that I was the future of wrestling and that I would have been the champion instead of you. Get in the ring with me at Harlem Streetfight and we will see who the real Future of wrestling is.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Parker: Primus, you aren't the future, you are a piece of trash I threw out after it outlived its usefulness. You claim I am jealous? Of what, some lackey that was riding my coattails to fame? The truth is that you weren't worthy to be in Next Gen and you aren't worthy of facing me in a match.[/COLOR] Refused challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] D.G: While Parker and Primus were bandying words, the rest of the Next Gen group came out and attack Primus. Parker joins in and it is a 4 on 1 beating that leaves Primus laid out at ringside. Ambush [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Parker: You think I am afraid of you Primus? You couldn't beat any of us and you know it! I'll tell you what, if you can beat one member of Next Gen tonight, then I will face you next month at Harlem Streetfight! Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: As Primus is helped to the back, it has been signed that Primus will face Al Coleman a little later this evening, first we have some footage of a confrontation between Marcos Flores and Paul Steadyfast earlier that led to them having a rematch next.[/COLOR] Argument angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Marcos Flores defeated Paul Steadyfast in 16:19 by pinfall with a Flores Heaven Elbow. [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: In what was an exciting bout that really captured the fans attention, Flores evens the score after a top rope elbow . Primus faces Al Coleman next.[/COLOR] Primus Allen defeated Al Coleman in 8:24 by pinfall with a Panther Pounce. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Despite being weakened from the earlier 4 on 1 beating, Primus nails the Panther Pounce on Coleman and will face the Next Gen leader Steven Parker next month. Jenny Playmate is playing to the crowd now as she gives out some free NYCW merchandise and Greg Gauge comes out to the ring[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: Just like our father, the legendary Sam Keith, my brother and I have held tag team gold, and just like our dad, we will both hold singles gold as well. American Machine , face me for the Tri-State title if you have the cajones![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: American Machine comes out to the ring and we have a match for the tri state title![/COLOR] Greg Gauge defeated American Machine in 15:43 by pinfall with a handful of tights. Greg Gauge wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Gauge cheats his way to victory by a holding the tights, but the ref didn't see it so we have a new Tri-State champion in Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley comes out.: For some unfathomable reason, the championship committee has deemed Eddie Howard as worthy of facing me for MY Empire title. Howard, you are a decent tag wrestler, but nowhere near my level. Well, I could use a light workout so come down here and prepare for humiliation![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Eddie Howard in 15:39 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 10 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Howard put up a game fight and had the champ down for several two counts, but Catteley delivers a Mood Swing to end the match and hold on to the Empire title that he has held for a year now.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Archived