NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

From the NYCW Website : Central Park Massacre saw a #1 contender for the Tri state title established in Marcos Flores when he defeated Matthew Gauge. Flores will now face Matthew's brother Greg Gauge for the title at Brooklyn Brawl, which will also have a fatal four way for the Empire title. In other news NYCW would like to announce the departure of Soul Taker who leaves to pursue other opportunities. We at NYCW wish him success. The next event is NYCW Brooklyn Brawl on Sat Apr 14th at the Pennsylvania Park. Matches include Jared Johnson vs Cal Sanders Natural Storm vs Andre Jones and Hugh Aske for the tag team titles Marcos Flores vs Greg Gauge for the Tri-State title Matthew Gauge vs Primus Allen and American Machine, Paul Steadyfast , Scout and Mean Jean Catteley in a fatal four way for the Empire title tickets are on sale now.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="3"]NYCW BROOKLYN BRAWL[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1399 Apr 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Tonight Marcos Flores faces Greg Gauge for the Tri-State title and we have a fatal four way ladder match for the Empire State title. We start off action with newcomer Jared Johnson facing Cal Sanders[/COLOR]. Jared Johnson defeated Cal Sanders in 7:36 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Johnson scores another nice victory and is off to a good start here in NYCW. We are getting word of something going on in the back between Next Gen.[/COLOR] Valentine: [COLOR="green"]Coleman, face it. Next Gen is done. Parker is gone and I am tired of carrying you and watching you cost us matches. It's time we went our separate ways.[/COLOR] Coleman: [COLOR="green"]What do you mean, carry me? I am as responsble for our success in the past as anyone.[/COLOR] Valentine: [COLOR="Green"]This is what I mean.[/COLOR] Tag split [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Cameron Vessey comes out of nowhere and blindsides his former stablemate Al Coleman. Now both Vessey and Valentine are stomping on Coleman and leve him laying on the floor, busted open. It looks like Next Gen has finally disintegrated![/COLOR] Attack [SIZE="4"]F+[/SIZE] Coleman turn went well. Thomas Morgan defeated Cameron Vessey in 9:44 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Morgan gives Vessey a rude welcome home from the japanese tour with an upset win. As Persephone shoots some t-shirts to the audience, we get ready for Natural Storm to defend the tag team titles against the team of Andre Jones and Hugh de Aske.[/COLOR] Diva T-shirt [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Natural Storm: We are going to go out and do what we always do, and that is dominate and take no prisoners. Tonight it's a pirate wannabe and a TCW has been that will feel the thunder crash and lightning strike of Natural Storm![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated Andre Jones and Hugh de Aske in 12:51 when Eddie Howard defeated Hugh de Aske by pinfall. Natural Storm make defence number 3 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Looks like the pirate got beached by a hurricane as Natural Storm pick up the victory. Up next, Marcos Flores takes his shot to try to win the Tri-State title from Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Flores: Tonight, the faith of the hispanic people will be redeemed. Tonight , my latino brothers and sisters can hold their heads high in pride to a champion that truly represents them. Tonight, I become champion! Vive la razza![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Marcos Flores defeated Greg Gauge in 16:28 by pinfall with a Flores Heaven Elbow. Marcos Flores wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Flores seemed like a man possessed and overcame every dirty trick that Gauge tried to pull to win. Flores finally delivered the Heavan Elbow and becomes the new Tri-State champion. Matt Gauge comes out next with some words for his match with Primus.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Matt Gauge: I have decided that the next step of the Gauge legacy will be the Empire title. Primus , you are the first step to the Gauge brothers winning everything here in NYCW. My brother Greg will get back the Tri-State title, I will go on to win the Empire title and then together, we will reclaim our tag titles and fulfill the Gauge legacy.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Primus Allen in 17:43 by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Gauge kept working on Primus's knee to neutralize his power advantage and finally was able to submit the big man. We have a short video showing all the competitors as we get ready for the fatal four way ladder match between American Machine, Scout, Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Catteley.[/COLOR] Hype video [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Scout defeated American Machine, Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Cattley in 34:40 when Scout retrieved the item. Scout wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: In a wild brawl which left everyone bruised and battered, Scout comes out on top to end Catteley's 18 month reign and become the NEW Empire Champion![/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Brooklyn Brawl [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I officially let Primus know we are not renewing his contract. I told him we would consider working with him again in the future if he can improve his ring skills . The show was average but hopefully, with the title changes and starting some new feuds, we can build back up again as attendance was the lowest we have had here . If it keeps falling I will consider booking the Ministry for shows again.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: I have seen the plans for the Empire and Tri-state feuds, but what are you going to do with the tag titles? You have broken up Next Gen and the Gauges are in singles feuds.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: And I am repackaging the Angel de Mexico Harry Wilson tag team so they won't be on show for a couple of months. I used a talent trade with CZCW to import a tag team to feud with Natural Storm and it will include a familiar face to the fans. I will fax over the plans for Return to Tradition and I will see you at the show[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: We had two titles change hands as Marcos Flores def Greg Gauge for the Tri-State title and Scout won a fatal four way ladder match to become the NEW Empire champion dethroning Mean Jean Catteley's 18 month reign. As it was Paul Steadyfast who actually cost Catteley the opportunity to retain the title , the former champ has vowed revenge on 'Mr Tradition'. We also saw the final disintegration of the Next Gen team and stable as Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey turned on Al Coleman. Our next event is NYCW Return to Tradition on Sat May 14th 2010 at Pennnsyvania Park Matches include Jared Johnson vs Al Coleman Greg Gauge vs Thomas Morgan Natural Storm vs a mystery team from CZCW Mean Jean Catteley vs Paul Steadyfast and defending his new Empire title Scout takes on Matthew Gauge Tickets are on sale now.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RETURN TO TRADITION[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1862 May 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Welcome to an exciting night of action in front of a record crowd for NYCW. The big news last month was that both the Tri-state and Empire Championships changed hands as Marcos Flores continued his impressive showing in NYCW by beating Greg Gauge for the Tri-state and Scout ended Mean Jean Catteley's 18 month reign as Empire champion. We have a mysterious team from CZCW here tonight , but no one has seen them yet or know who it is. We begin action with a tag match featuring Casey Valentine, from the recently split Next Gen , teaming up with Edward Cornell to face the team of Bob Casey and Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Casey Valentine and Edward Cornell defeated Bob Casey and Cal Sanders in 4:42 when Edward Cornell defeated Bob Casey by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Cornell and Valentine get a quick victory when Cornell pins Casey. Next up in newcomer Jared Johnson facing the other former half of Next Gen, Al Coleman.[/COLOR] Jared Johnson defeated Al Coleman in 7:41 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: In a surprisingly fast paced match, Johnson gets the victory over Coleman. It's time for a tag team title match up as Natural Storm faces the CZCW team and here they are now. It looks like it is Rhino Umaga and his partner is..... STEVEN PARKER!!!! Steven Parker has returned to NYCW!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Parker: Yes, the people can rejoice! "The Future" has returned to this two bit second rate promotion. As you can see, my presence alone brought in 25% more people to this show. But I won't be staying long. The Future has moved on to the big time. I just came back long enough to show my new partner Rhino where I used to dominate, oh and to take the tag team titles as a memento of my trip. Storm , it time for you losers to get beaten.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Steven Parker has returned to NYCW with his partner Rhino Umaga. they are calling themselves the CZCW Outsiders and they face Natural Storm for the Tag Team titles next.[/COLOR] Angle [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated CZCW Outsiders in 9:48 when Rhino Umaga was counted out while fighting D.C. Rayne. Natural Storm make defence number 4 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: It was an all out brawl that ended when the legal man Eddie Howard rolled back into the ring to beat the 10 count when his legal opponent Rhino Umaga was still brawling outside the ring with D.C. Rayne. They retain the titles, but Parker has stated that his team is not ready to leave yet and they will be back next month. Natural Storm are in the ring holding the tag belts up over their heads as they stare down Parker and Umaga outside the ring. We are getting word from the back that officials have just separated Greg Gauge and Marcos Flores after Gauge attacked Flores.[/COLOR] Celebration [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Attack [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Thomas Morgan defeated Greg Gauge in 10:26 by pinfall following interference from Marcos Flores [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] D.G.: Flores distracted Greg Gauge which allowed Morgan to get the schoolboy rollup for the pin. Now the big screen shows a video from Hugh de Aske where he , Sergei Kalashnov and Jenny Playmate parody a scene from the latest Disney movie [I]Pirates of the Caribbean: Milking the Cash Cow[/I]. Next Marcos Flores defends his new title against Cameron Vessey. Movie Parody [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Marcos Flores defeated Cameron Vessey in 9:41 by pinfall with a Flores Heaven Elbow. Marcos Flores makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Flores had a tough fight against Cameron Vessey but finally turned back his challenge and gets the victory. There is a confrontation going on backstage as Mean Jean Catteley is getting in the face of Paul Steadyfast and blaming him for costing Catteley the Empire title. Backstage officials break it up, and NYCW Management have announced that Catteley will face Steadyfast later in the show.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Announcement [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Persephone entertains the crowd with some free t-shirts as American Machine takes on Andre Jones[/COLOR]. Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] American Machine defeated Andre Jones in 15:35 by pinfall with a Machine Driven. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Paul Steadyfast comes out: Catteley, you weren't good enough to hold onto the belt last month and you are not good enough to beat me. Your time has passed and it's time for 'Mr Tradition" to take center stage. I will climb the steps to reclaim the Empire title and be a 2 time champion and the first step is you![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Paul Steadyfast in 15:55 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: With a little help from Sienna Deville, Catteley delivers the Mood Swing and a victory. He is now grabbing a mike.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: Steadyfast, that was the first installment of the hours of pain I will inflict on you for costing me MY Empire title. Scout , don't get too comfortable because I am coming after you to take back what is MINE!![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Scout comes out: The hunter has captured his prey and now the first of the scavengers come out to challenge for the prize. Matt Gauge, I am the king in this concrete jungle. Challenge me if you dare, win if you can, Survive If I let you.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge responds: Scout, you are merely a footnote in the Gauge legacy. My brother will regain the tri -state title and I will take the Empire title because it is our destiny as the bloodline of champions.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Scout defeated Matthew Gauge in 27:37 by submission with a Special Force. Scout makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Matt Gauge made a strong challenge to the champion and had several near pins, but Scout manages to get the Special Forces armbar locked in after a long hard fought match. As he celebrates his first successful defense, Matt Gauge gets up and blasts Scout from behind. He slaps on his father's Proton lock and refuses to let it go for a while. As the officials finally get him to break the hold he grabs Scouts Empire title and holds it up while standing over Scout. He spits on Scout and then throws the belt down on him.[/COLOR] Post match attack [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Return to Tradition May 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: It looks like we increased our audience. Hopefully, when and if the economy (OOC Note Economy E and falling) starts turning around, we can sell this place out. Matt Gauge and Scout looked good together. This may be the money feud we haven't had in a while, if Gauge stays around. He has been telling me he has gotten a lot of offers worldwide. He is only taking east coast bookings currently aside from an occasional Japan tour, but as he keeps growing it may not be long before the big boys nab him.Parker's mini invasion angle is doing ok and helps keep things going in the tag division. One last thing, Al Coleman has been whining about jobbing a lot lately and its starting to annoy me as he really hasn't shown me anything recently. His contract is up next month and I may let him go. The only reason I can see keeping him currently is that his match against that Jared Johnson kid, they seemed to really gel and as I haven't seen a whole lot of that with our current roster I am loathe to lose a possible good feud. I will see what Coleman's attitude is at contract time.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Just make sure he is worth it if we do re-sign him. It was this jackass attitude of him that caused Rip to kick him out of MAW in the first place and I won't tolerate it here. On the business side, we are still turning a profit, and I have contacted the TV companies and PPV carriers. They still think we don't draw enough of an audience yet, but I believe if we can get another solid year of good shows, we might be able to start cracking the market there and that would start us well on our way to the next level competing with groups like DaVE and USPW[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Sounds great. I have several new storylines that started last show and should carry us through the summer. I will keep an eye out for anyone that can help us , but our roster is pretty full at the moment. Here is the info for Manhatten Mayhem. I will see you at the show[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Reviews called Return to Tradition, held before a record crowd , an awesome show. All the titles were successfully defended and it saw the return of Steven Parker , along with his tag team partner form CZCW , Rhino Umaga, in an attempt to capture the Tag Team titles and take them back to CZCW. Both men have stated they will return at Manhatten Mayhem and face Natural Storm in a pair of single matchups. The next event NYCW Manhatten Mayhem, will be held Sat Jun 14th 2010 at Pennsylvania Park. Matches already signed include Jared Johnson vs Sergei Kalashnov Al Coleman vs Edward Cornell Eddie Howard vs Rhino Umaga D.C. Rayne vs Steven Parker Marcos Flores & American Machine vs Greg Gauge and Hugh de Aske Paul Steadyfast vs Andre Jones and in the Main Event Matthew Gauge vs Mean Jean Catteley in a #1 contender's match tickets are on sale now [I]OOC note: any feedback , comments, or predictions welcome at any time.[/I]

Around the Cornellverse America June 2010 SWF: Global Prestige B Booker: Eric Eisen World Heavyweight Champion: Akima Brave def Nevada Nuclear Wk4 May 2010 North American Champion: Wolf Hawkins def Kid Toma wk2 May 2010 World Tag Titles: Remo & Rch money def Eric Eisen & Enforcer Roberts wk2 Mar 2010 Shooting Star Champion: Angry Gilmore def Squeeky McClean Wk2 may 2010 Main Eventers: Akima Brave, Randy Bumfhole, Nevada Nuclear, Rich Money, Steve Frehley, Runaway Train, Christian Faith, and Zimmy Bumfhole TCW: Global Prestige B+ Booker: Joel Bryant World Heavyweight Champion: Ricky Dale Johnson def Tommy Cornell Wk4 Mar 2010 International Champion: Bruce the Giant def Jay Darkness Wk1 May 2010 . World Tag Titles: Jack Griffith & American Buffalo def Liberty & Bruce the Giant wk4 feb 2010 All Action Title :Fumihiro Ota def Black Eagle on Wk3 May 2010 Main Eventers: Bruce the Giant, Joel Bryant, Raul Darkness, BLZ Bubb, Sean McFly, Ricky Dale Johnson, Tommy Cornell, Freddie Datsun and Jack Griffith USPW: Regional Prestige D- Booker:Corporal Doom no title changes in 18 months World Champion: Demon Anger def Warlord Agony Wk4 Nov 2008 World Tag Team: Tom E. Hawk & Remmy Skye won Vacant titles on Wk2 Jan 2009 National Title:Warlord Pain won vacant title wk4 Nov 2008 Main Eventers: Mainstream Hernandez, Demon Anger, Warlord Pain and Charlie Thatcher DaVE: Cult Presitge C+ Booker:Farrah Hesketh, Unified Champion: Shawn Gonzalez def Vin Tanner wk4 Jan 2010 Brass Knuckles Champion: Rudy Velasquez def Tank Bradley on Wk 3 May 2010 Tag Team Champions: Tank Bradley & Brett Biggz def Shady K & Sgt Bubba Lee West wk2 Mar 2010 Main Eventers: Acid, Shawn Gonzalez, Chris Caulfield, Vin Tanner and Tank Bradley CZCW: Regional Prestige D Booker: Leo Davis Coastal Zone Champion : Brett Biggz Def Mainstream Hernandez wk 3 May 2010 Coastal Zone Xtreme : Remmy Skye def James Prudence wk 3 Feb 2010 Tag Team Champions:Desperate Measures( James Prudence & Mainstream Hernandez) 1 def since june 2007 Main Eventers: Citizen X, Steven Parker, Mainstream Hernandez and Brett Biggz AAA: Regional Prestige E- Booker:Catherine Quine Femme Fatale Champion: Catharine Quine def Raven Nightfall wk1 Jan 2010 Top Contenders: Wanda Fish def Katherine Goodlooks Wk1 Sep 2009 Tag team Champions: Helen Bach & Steph Blake def Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny wk1 Sep 2008 Main Eventers: Joanne Rodriguez, Black Widow, Catherine Quine and Suzue Katayama RIPW Small Prestige D Booker : Wanda Fish RIPW Champion: Rodger Dodger def California Love Machine wk 2 Jan 2010 RIPW Tag Champs: Mario Heroic & Kentucky Bill def Atlas & Aristocrat wk1 Sep 2009 Main Eventers: Jay Chord, Knuckles and Rodger Dodger MAW: Regional Prestige D+ Booker : Karen Killer Mid Atlantic Champion: The Mean Machine def Shady K wk1 Jun 2009 MAd Atlantic Tag :Natural Storm(DC Rayne & Eddie Howard) won vacant title wk4 May 2010 Rip Chord Invitiational Winner: The Mean Machine 2010 winner Main Eventers: Paul Steadyfast, Matthew Gauge, Brett Biggz and Grandmaster Phunk BSC: Small Prestige F Booker: Marilyn Stardust Queen of the Ring: Wanda Fish def Jen Neptune wk2 Oct 2009 Girl Power Tag Titles: Charlize Angelle and Vampella beat Hollywood Magic (Brittney Hollywood & Sprite) in april 2007 Main Eventers: Jen Neptune, Sister Beth Mercy and Wanda Fish

[SIZE="3"]NYCW MANHATTEN MAYHEM[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1833 Jun 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.:Welcome to another action packed NYCW event. Steven 'The Future' Parker returned to NYCW last month, however, this time was as a member of CZCW and with a tag team partner. They will face the tag team champs Natural Storm in singles action tonight, but we start off with AL Coleman facing Edward Cornell.[/COLOR] Al Coleman defeated Edward Cornell in 6:21 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Coleman gets back on a winning track by scoring a submission victory. Dharma Gregg comes out now with the New NYCW Wrestling magazine and shows off her revealing centerfold picture spread and article to the fans. Next up is Sergei Kalashnov facing Jared Johnson.[/COLOR] Diva magazine angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Jared Johnson defeated Sergei Kalashnov in 5:56 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Hugh de Aske comes on the big screen and does a parody of the latest [I]Pirates of the Caribbean: Draining the Franchise Dry [/I]movie along with his henchman Angel de Mexico, now in pirate garb. Bob Casey is facing Cameron Vessey next.[/COLOR] Movie parody [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey defeated Bob Casey in 5:50 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Vessey gets an easy win as the crowd didn't seem to rally to Casey at all. As we get ready for our next match with Thomas Morgan taking on Casey Valentine, I am getting word of an incident in the back. It seems that the CZCW Outsiders, Parker and Rhino Umaga, have sneak attacked both members of Natural Storm and left them laid out. We will get more word to on their conditions as we get it.[/COLOR] Attack angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Thomas Morgan defeated Casey Valentine in 8:27 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Morgan gets the win over Valentine and is starting to build a little momentum here in NYCW. Now Parker and Umaga come out to ringside.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]CZCW Outsiders: Natural Storm, you were just put in your place and given a taste of what is in store for you tonight. Since the NYCW Managament was afraid of us taking your belts, they wouldn't sanction a tag team title match tonight, so I have a challenge for you. If you can beat both of us one on one, we will leave and never come back. If we can beat either of you then you defend the NYCW titles next month at Gang Wars against us. Lets see if you chumps have the guts to face 'The Future'.[/COLOR] Promo Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Eddie Howard defeated Rhino Umaga in 7:50 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Howard gets the first win for Natural Storm, now it all falls on D.C Rayne facing Steven Parker to determine whether Natural Storm defends their tag titles against the CZCW Outsiders next month or not. Greg Gauge has come to the ring and called out the Tri-State champion Marcos Flores. As Flores comes out, Hugh de Aske jumps him from behind and then Gauge joins in as both begin beating down on Flores until American Machine comes out to chase them off.[/COLOR] Ambush angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Steven Parker defeated D.C. Rayne in 7:52 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Parker uses the ropes to his advantage to get the victory and secure the title shot for the CZCW Outsiders against Natural Storm next month at Gang Wars. As Jenny Playmate comes out with the t-shirt gun, NYCW management has informed me that we will have a tag team match up of Marcos FLores and American Machine facing Greg Gauge and Hugh de Aske next.[/COLOR] Diva t-shirt [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Greg Gauge and Hugh de Aske defeated Marcos Flores and American Machine in 16:02 when Greg Gauge defeated American Machine by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: As de Aske and Flores were fighting on the outside following a long hard fought match, Greg Gauge gets his fathers famous Proton Lock on Machine and gets the victory. Paul Steadyfast, who has a matchup with Andre Jones next, comes out with a mike.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Steadyfast: Catteley, you cheated as usual to get a victory over me last month. Face me again at Gang Wars, if you are man enough, and see if you can actually beat someone fair and square. You know as well as I, that one on one, I can beat you anytime.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated Andre Jones in 15:43 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Steadyfast was getting his hand held up by the ref after getting a well earned victory, when Mean Jean Catteley, who is facing Matt Gauge in the main event next, came out and blindsided Steadyfast. He then delivers the Mood Swing and stands over Steadyfast's prone body as states they are on for Gang Wars.[/COLOR] Attack angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Matthew Gauge in 27:33 by pinfall following interference from Scout. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Both men were using every dirty trick they knew to get an advantage as momentum swang back and forth. Near the end Gauge went for a dropkick but missed Catteley and hit the ref, incapacitating him. Then, he was able to get the Proton lock on Catteley, but the ref was still out. Scout hit the ring and nails Gauge with the Empire belt in retaliation for Gauge's assault last month. Catteley seizes the opportunity, hits a Mood Swing and covers Gauge as Scout revives the ref to count the pinfall.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Manhatten Mayhem June 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: It was a solid show, all the storylines are in progress and no major contract issues except for Paul Steadyfast coming up. Audience level stayed the same at over 90% full. I think we can bump the ticket prices a little now and not lose any audience. Only other issue is that Marcos Flores picked up a Kidney infection and will be out till after the next show.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper : Go ahead and do it. Send me the info for Gang Wars and I will see you at the show[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website : Another near sellout saw an excellent show at Manhatten Mayhem that saw the intesification of issues between the Gauge brothers and Marcos Flores and Scout as both Gauges try to gain gold. The CZCW outsiders will make their last shot to take the tag team gold back to CZCW at the next event . NYCW Gang Wars will be held on Sat Jul 14th 2010 at Pennsylvania Park. Matches already signed include Jared Johnson vs Bob Casey The Swashbucklers vs Sergei Kalashnov & Cal Sanders Natural Storm (c) vs CZCW Outsiders for the tag team championship American Machine vs Greg Gauge for the Tri #1 contender to the Tri-State championship Mean Jean Catteley vs Paul Steadyfast and Scout & Thomas Morgan vs Matt Gauge and Hugh de Aske in the Main event tickets are on sale now.

Stomper's office Wednesday 24th Jun 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: American Machine just told me he is taking an offer from CGC and he is leaving at the beginning of the month. I was a bit surprised as he stated he is continuing his bookings in MAW and CZCW , especially as he has issues with the booker at MAW , Karen Killer and wrestlingnews.com just reported MAW re-signed her. He isn't involved in any current plans but he was a solid roster member.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: And he was the last of the roster from before you came here. Well, these things happen, and it just means we need to work harder to get to the next level so that we become the choice organization to work for. Just thank him for his time and we will look forward to an opportunity to work with him in the future.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Will do. I will have the website send out the message. But this means that I need to find someone for Greg Gauge to face as everyone else is booked. I will call some of the companies we do business with and see what I can work out.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: We are saddened to announce that former Tri-state Champion American Machine has decided to end his commitments to the NYCW organization in order to concentrate on other career opportunities. He wishes to express his thanks for the fans long support of him. We here at NYCW wish him well in his career and thank him for all his hard work in helping our company grow. His scheduled match at Gang Wars with Greg Gauge has now been changed to Greg Gauge vs a mystery opponent

July 2010 Canada & Mexico NOTBPW Global Prestige: A* Booker:Victoria Stone NOTPBW Canadian Champion: Davis Wayne Newton def John Maverick wk4 feb 2010 NOTPBW Womens Champion: Melody Cuthill def Emma Bitch wk2 May 2010 Ed Henson Memorial Tag Tournament: Johnny Bloodstone & Eddie Chandler 2010 winners NOTPBW Tag Champions: The Can-Am Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) def Youth Energy May 2010 NOTPBW Unlimited Action: John Maverick def Shane Nelson wk1 May 2010 Main Eventers: Davis Wayne Newton, Dan Stone Jr, Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone , Edd Stone, Johnny Bloodstone, Eddie Chandler and John Maverick CGC: Cult Prestige B- Booker: Alex DeColt CGC World Champion: Alex Decolt def Steve DeColt wk1 Apr 2010 World Tag team Champs: The Gilbert Brothers win Vacant titles wk 4 Jun 2010 CGC Canadian Champion: Christian Price def Joss Thompson wk1 Jun 2010 Main Eventers: Alex DeColt, Ricky DeColt, Jack DeColt, Steve DeColt, Joss Thompson and Nate Johnson 4C Regional Prestige E Booker Shawn Gonzalez 4C Champion: Thomas Morgan def Barry Kingman wk 4 July 2009 4C Hardcore Champ: Ash Campbell def The Wizard of Ottowa wk4 Dec 2009 4C Tag Team Champs: Stan Manna & Raphael def Phenominal Excess (Phenominal E & Duberry Excess) wk4 Apr 2010 Main Eventers: Guide, Nathan Black, Jerry Martin and Thomas Morgan MPWF Regional Prestige D+ Booker: Luis Montero World Champion: Magnifico def Mayan Idol wk1 Apr 2010 Lucha Champ: Atlantis Jr def Electro wk4 Aug 2009 Tag Champions: vacant 6 man tag champs: Europea, Guardiano Jr & Apprenticia Jr win vacant title Main Eventers: Mayan Idol, Electro, Magnifico and Angel de Mexico OLLIE Cult Prestige B- Booker : Cique Jr Universal Champion: Spanish Superfly def Rafael Ruiz wk1 May 2010 Mexican champion: Luis Montero Jr def El Estrella wk 2 Jun 2010 Tag Champions: Julio & Miguel Dominguez def Luis Montero Jr & Cique Jr wk1 Oct 2009 6-man Tag Champions: Raul Sanz Jr, Matt Sparrow & Miguel Dominguez def Phoenix II & III and Slayyer Main Eventers: Rafael Ruiz, Slayyer ,Mr. Lucha II, Spanish Superfly & Soul Taker SOTBPW National Prestige B Booker: Pablo Rodriguez World Champion: Axxis Jr def El Demonico wk2 June 2010 Mexico Champion: Junior Youth def Leon Joven wk 1 Apr 2010 Tag Champions: El Leon & Cyclone def Mexican Ghoul & Del Muerto wk1 Dec 2008 6 Man champions: Nicolas Lopez, Majik,and Cyclone def Ultimate Phoenix, Dark Majik, and Hugo Garrido wk 3 Aug 2009 Main Eventers: Axxis Jr, El Demonico, El Bandito, Enrique Merino, Masked Rebel & Pablo Rodriguez Mexican Hardcore Wrestling open Jan 2008 Owner Larry wood Regional Prestige: D+ Booker: Marcos Flores Universal Champion: Larry wood def Phoen III wk2 Dec 2009 Top Contender : Miguel Dominguez def Phoenix II wk 1 jun 2010 National Tag : Angel de Mexico & Mayan idol claim vacant titles wk3 Apr 2010 Main Eventers: Julio Dominguez, el Estrella and Larry Wood Mayan Pro Combat Giant Redwood takes over on wk2 July 2009 Small Prestige: E- Head booker: Giant Redwood World Heavyweight Champion : Raul Sanz Jr. won vacant title on wk 3 May 2010 Top Contender : El Bestia Purpura won vacant title on wk3 Aug 2009 Tag team champions Luna Oscura & Luna Ligera def Lorne and Arthur Bradley wk2 Oct 2009 Main Eventers: El Guardiano Jr, El Estrella, Masterrico, Luis Montero Jr and Raul Sanz Jr

[SIZE="3"]NYCW GANG WARS[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1815 Jul 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Welcome to Gang Wars where we have another exciting night planned. As has been announced on the website, American Machine has left NYCW to pursue other commitments. As a match against Greg Gauge was already advertised, NYCW has scoured its contacts to bring an up and coming star to face Greg Gauge tonight in Machine's place. Also, the CZCW Outsiders will try to take the NYCW Tag Team titles home with them when they face Natural Storm later. We begin the show with the team of Angel de Mexico and Harry Wilson coming down to ringside. They are dressed as pirates and accompanied by Hugh de Aske. They are apparently calling themselves the Swashbucklers now. They have a short film they play for the audience. It is their version of a scene from the proposed Disney Pirates sequel [I]Pirates of the Caribbean: God, will they please stop already![/I] due to come out in theatres next year.[/COLOR] Parody video [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] The Swashbuckers defeated Cal Sanders and Sergei Kalashnov in 5:41 when Harry Wilson defeated Sergei Kalashnov by pinfall with a Walking the Plank. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: The Swashbucklers get a fairly easy win with a hot shot manuever they call Walking the Plank. Empire Champion Scout comes out to ringside with a microphone.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Scout: Matt Gauge, you are like a jackal nipping at the heels of the ferocious predator, too stupid and stubborn to know when you are outmatched. I am the king of this concrete jungle. I am the Empire champion. You think that you are the hunter and that I am the prey? You will learn your mistake and you will become , just another victim![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: It definitely sounds as if Scout still has issues with Matt Gauge. up next Jared Johnson will try to continue his winning streak against veteran Bob Casey.[/COLOR] Jared Johnson defeated Bob Casey in 7:53 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Jared Johnson undefeated streak is intact and now our cameras are catching a backstage meeting between Matt Gauge and Hugh de Aske.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Gauge: So , we are agreed? Scout is an impediment to both my legacy and your plans, so we will work together to take him out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Aske: Aye bucko, I'll help ye shanghai the bleedin bilge rat and then we will face off for the plunder as per the pirates code.[/COLOR] Alliance [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: This doesn't bode well for the champion. Next up is former stable mates as Al Coleman looks for some payback against Cameron Vessey.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey defeated Al Coleman in 7:50 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: In an ugly match that actually had the crowd booing, Vessey puts away Coleman. Persephone is out now with some t-shirts for the audience as we await the Tag Team title match between Natural Storm and CZCW Outsiders next.[/COLOR] Diva t-shirt angle [SIZE="4"]D [/SIZE] Match Announcement [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] CZCW Outsiders defeated Natural Storm in 12:23 when Eddie Howard was counted out while fighting Steven Parker. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Parker and Umaga get the win, but not the titles as they get a countout victory. The fans say goodbye to Parker once again with a classic sendoff na na na hey hey goodbye... Jenny Playmate is giving out some more free merchandise as we get ready for Casey Valentine to face Andre Jones.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Andre Jones defeated Casey Valentine in 12:37 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Andre Jones secures the victory and now Greg Gauge has come down to the ring and is protesting.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Greg Gauge: This it total bull***t that I am supposed to face someone and I don't even know who it is. Well forget it! I'm not going to waste my valuable time playing games or facing mystery wrestlers.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper comes out: Kid, I own this here company and you have a contract with ME. Which means you wrestle when I tell you and who I tell you or you will never even sniff another title shot in NYCW again![/COLOR] Authority decision angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Stomper has given an ultimatum to Gauge, either face the opponent or never have another title shot. It looks like Gauge has agreed to go ahead with the match and out comes his opponent. It is Ash Campbell, the son of DaVE legend Nemesis! The sons of legends Nemesis and Sam Keith will face each other tonight here in NYCW![/COLOR] Mystery Worker [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Greg Gauge defeated Ash Campbell in 12:55 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Gauge uses a few shortcuts to get the pinfall over Campbell. Now a recap video plays for the audience highlighting the issues between Mean Jean Catteley and Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR] Video hype [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley comes out: Steadyfast, you made a major mistake in life. You came between me and my title and tonight you are going to pay a heavy price in pain![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 17:44 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Steadyfast wins the bout with the Slow and Steady STF and now is celebrating with the fans. As he leaves Matthew Gauge comes to the ring and calls out Scout. As Scout comes out, Hugh de Aske clobbers him from behind with a belaying pins. Gauge joins in on the attack till Thomas Morgan comes out and drives them off. NYCW Management has decided that these four will face off in a tag team match next[/COLOR] Ambush angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Celebration angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge and Hugh de Aske defeated Scout and Thomas Morgan in 17:37 when Matthew Gauge defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Gauge gets the victory as Morgan is unable to overcome essentially two to one odds as Scout was unable to recover from the pre match beating.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Gang Wars July 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Wrestling World news has stated that Gang Wars is one of our most prestigious signature events and the highlight of the NYCW year. Nice to hear, but kind of surprising after that average show. Last year was a lot better in my opinion. Nothing was really bad, except for that stinker Vessey and Coleman put on, which I blame Coleman for, but no one really stepped up last night either. What with a few stars leaving us for other bookings recently, The negative response I have gotten from some name talents and the average efforts our roster is giving us, I think the problem is that we have gone kind of stale. We need to shake things up a bit to let the wrestlers know that last night is not what we want or expect out of them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: So , what do you think we should do to stir the pot, so to speak?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: First off, I say we should terminate Coleman's contract. I know we just signed an extension with him as a sign of faith, but he hasn't improved in his time here and he is whining about falling down the card and having to job. And last night was the worst effort I have seen on his part in over 2 years. It wasn't any problems facing Vessey as they know each other, he just gave a half assed effort. we need to send a message that this won't be tolerated and Coleman just doesn't add any value to us to make it worth keeping him any longer. I am going to be reviewing performances of all the roster and while I don't expect drastic changes, I am goign to start cutting the deadwood and bringing in some new blood that is hungry to succeed.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: I will support whatever decision you make. let me know what the plans are for King of Queens are and I will see you there.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Ok, I will let you know as soon I as put it together. One change I am going to make now though is to shorten the event back to 2 hours. It should tighten the focus of the events and make the wrestlers less compalcent that they will be on every event regardless.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: After another solid event , Gang Wars has become one of the more prestigious events in the NYCW calendar. In other news NYCW would like to announce that they have parted ways with former 2 time tag team champion Al Coleman. We wish him well on his future career. The next event will be NYCW King of Queens on Sat Aug 14th 2010 at Pennsylvania Park Matches already signed include Jared Johnson & Edward Cornell vs Sergei Kalashnov & Cal Sanders Natural Storm (c) vs Swashbucklers for the tag team titles Marcos Flores (c) vs Greg Gauge for the Tri-State championship Paul Steadyfast vs Mean Jean Catteley and Scout (c) vs Matthew Gauge for the Empire championship

August 2010 UK & EUROPE 21CW Closed July 2008 MOSC Small Prestige E Booker: Arson Wells UK Championship: Highland Warrior def Thug wk3 Mar 2010 Blood & Beer Champion: The Juicer def Buff Martinez wk3 Mar 2009 Tag Team Champions:Monkey Business (Shane Hannigans & Tom Foolery) since 2006 11 def in 3 yrs Main Eventers: Thug, The Highland Warrior & The Juicer ROF Closed Sep 2008 UCR Closed June 2008 JEF Closed Apr 2008 EWF (Eurpoean Wrestling Federation) Slow Paced Traditional opened wk4 Jan 2009 in western Europe Owner: Luis Figo Magnifico Small Prestige: E- Booker: Pit Bull Brown Bankrupt July 2009 EEWW ( Eastern European World Wrestling) Cult Entertainment opened wk4 Jan 2009 in eastern Europe Owner : Jeff Nova Small Prestige: F Booker: British Samurai Bankrupt Oct 2009 BPW (Brussels Pro Wrestling) Opened Feb 2010 Family Friendly in Western Europe Owner : Luis Figo Magnifico (let's see if he runs another one into the ground) Small Prestige F Booker: Pit Bull Brown BPW Triple Crown : Haiti Voodoo BPW Television: Mr Evilness BPW Tag Team : Scot Van der Berg & Mr Evilness

[SIZE="3"]NYCW KING OF QUEENS[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1806 Aug 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: We kick things off with a summer bikini contest NYCW style. 'Ultimate Temptation' Persephone, Jenny Playmate and Dharma Gregg come out to model their bikinis for the near sellout audience. As the fnas cheer for each contestant, it looks like Dharma Gregg is getting the loudest cheers.Dharma waves to the crowd and we get ready for our opening match featuring the team of Jared Johnson and Edward Cornell going against the team of Sergei Kalashnov and Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Diva Bikini contest [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Jared Johnson and Edward Cornell defeated Sergei Kalashnov and Cal Sanders in 3:51 when Jared Johnson defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall. During the match we also had Sergei Kalashnov turn on Cal Sanders. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: In a shocking moment, Kalashnov turned his back on his partner and the match when he left Cal Sanders out to dry on a tag and went to the back. Johnson and Cornell doubleteames Sanders and scored a quick win. Sergei Kalashnov turn went well[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Natural Storm come out: Swashbucklers, you two little fools think talking funny and some new clothes make you tougher? Come to the ring tonight and feel the Thunder Crash of the Natural Storm![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated The Swashbuckers in 6:14 when D.C. Rayne defeated Harry Wilson by pinfall with a Thunder Crash. Natural Storm make defence number 5 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Natural Storm are celebrating their victory when Hugh de Aske comes out and directs the Swashbucklers to attack the Storm. They are laying into both men and deliver a Walking the Plank to Rayne and Howard![/COLOR] Post match attack [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Marcos Flores comes out: Greg Gauge, don't think I forgot what you did to me. You put me out for 2 months and now it's time for payback. Meet me in the ring tonight if you have any cajones.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Marcos Flores has laid down a challenge to Greg Gauge. We will see how he responds but first we will show some footage captured earlier of a meeting between Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Valentine: Now that Steven Parker has left and we have jettisoned that deadwood Al Coleman, it is time that we make our mark in NYCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Vessey: I agree, we have busted our buts here for too long and not been shown the respect we deserve. Starting today, we will take what we want in NYCW and Heaven help whoever gets in our way![/COLOR] Alliance promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Greg Gauge responds: Flores, you are the only thing standing in the way of regaining the Gauge legacy in NYCW. Tonight, I will take your challenge, and I will reclaim my Tri-State title![/COLOR] Accepted challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: So we have Marcos Flores defending the Tri-State championship against Greg Gauge later tonight, but now the new team of Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine , calling themselves the C.V.s' are in action against Amazing Firefly and Bob Casey.[/COLOR] The C.V.'s defeated Amazing Fire Fly and Bob Casey in 5:49 when Cameron Vessey defeated Bob Casey by pinfall with a Confident Victory. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Vessey and Valentine pull of a win with a superplex, flying elbow manuever they call Confident Victory as Vessey Superplexed Casey, then Valentine comes off the ropes with the flying elbow.Marcos Flores is coming out fo rhis match now and Greg Gauge looks to gain an advantage by sneak attacking him before the match.[/COLOR] Attack [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Greg Gauge defeated Marcos Flores in 9:44 by disqualification. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Flores frustration overflows as he grabs the belt to nail Gauge and the ref disqualifies him! Gauge is taunting Flores now and you can see things are far from settled between these two.[/COLOR] Taunt [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Earlier tonight, both Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Catteley approached NYCW management and asked for a match against each other and it has been scheduled for later tonight. Now we have a 4 way match with Andre Jones, Hugh De Aske, Thomas Morgan and, making his return to NYCW Donnie J![/COLOR] Match requests [SIZE="4"]D- [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]D [/SIZE] Match Announcement [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Donnie J defeated Andre Jones, Hugh de Aske and Thomas Morgan in 11:52 when Donnie J defeated Hugh de Aske by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Donnie J makes a triumphant return to NYCW and wins the fatal four way. As a video of the grudge between Catteley and Steadyfast plays for the audience, Catteley comes down to the ring with a microphone.[/COLOR] Video hype [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Catteley: Don't think that this is over because you won last month , Steadyfast! I have only begun to inflict the pain and suffering you deserve for costing me MY Empire title. Your torment won't end until I stand over your broken, bleeding body![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Steadyfast responds: Catteley, you must be stupid. I made you tap out last month, and I will make you tap out again tonight, only I might not let go until I hear your screams for mercy. Tonight, this little feud of your ends the way it began, with you tapping out and me standing triumphant.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 12:47 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: And Steadyfast once again gets the submission victory with the STF Slow and Steady. Empire Champion Scout comes out to the ring now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]Scout: Matt Gauge, like the jackal hungering for the lion's kill, you hunger for this title. And as the lion is stronger than the jackal, so I am stronger than you. Gather up your courage and face the king of the concrete jungle tonight. Win , if you can. Survive, if I let you![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Matt Gauge responds: Scout, this will be your last mistake, I accept your challenge and I will fulfill the Championship legacy of my family tonight! Prepare to greet you new Empire champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Scout in 18:44 by pinfall. Matthew Gauge wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Gauge and Scout went after each other before the match began and brawled all over the floor. They finally entered the ring and the match began. It went back and forth until the ref got knocked down. Greg Gauge came out and tossed the championship belt to his brother, then distracted Scout, allowing Matt to blast Scout with the belt. Greg revived the ref as Matt made the cover and we have a new Empire champion. Matt and Greg Gauge are celebrating in the ring.[/COLOR] pre match attack [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Post Match celebration [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following King of Queens Aug 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: That show as definitely an improvement in match quality. The fans seem tired of a lot of the gimmicks and acts so I have had a few guys change things up. Donnie J finally had a reasonable salary demand to return and I think he will inject some new energy into our events. I tweaked some storylines so that almost everyone has a defined role to give each event more focus and if Matthew Gauge stays around, having Scout, Catteley, Steadyfast chasing him for the title should give us some fresh feuds to work with for quite a while.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: All that sounds good. We are getting near the end of the year and the requirements I set out 2 years ago. We have got a good roster, we are making a profit every month and we have definitely increased the fanbase. Keep things on this course and I should have no problem in getting the investors backing to keep you on. I will see you at Ground Zero.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: King of Queens saw a new Empire champion crowned when Matthew Gauge defeated Scout . It also saw the return of Donnie J to NYCW and Cameron Vessey and Casey Valentine forming a new tag team called the C.V.'s. "It was an excellent show" according to fans polled afterwards. The next event is NYCW Ground Zero on Sat Sep 14th 2010 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include Natural Storm(c) vs Swashbucklers for the tag team titles in a rematch Marcos Flores (c) vs Greg Gauge for the Tri-State championship Mean Jean Catteley vs Donnie J Scout vs Andre Jones Paul Steadyfast vs Hugh de Aske and Matthew Gauge defends his new Empire championship against Thomas Morgan tickets are on sale now.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW GROUND ZERO[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1772 Sep 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Welcome to another exciting NYCW event. Last month Matthew Gauge became the new Empire champion and will make his first defense of the title tonight against rapidly rising Thomas Morgan. We begin with a tag team match between Jared Johnson and Edward Cornell facing Amazing Fire Fly and Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Jared Johnson and Edward Cornell defeated Amazing Fire Fly and Cal Sanders in 5:24 when Jared Johnson defeated Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Jared Johnson gets the pinfall and continues his win streak. Up next, Casey Valentine faces newcomer K.C Glenn in singles action.[/COLOR] Casey Valentine defeated KC Glenn in 5:18 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Valentine gets a quick victory over the newcomer. Now we have an end of summer treat as we have a diva bikini contest featuring Dharma Gregg, Jenny Playmate and Persephone. As the divas model their bikinis, the fans cheer. It seems that Dharma Gregg got the biggest ovation and she does one of her victory dances for the fans. The Swashbucklers come out.[/COLOR] Diva Bikini contest [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="green"]Swashbucklers: Natural Storm, ye scurvy dogs be holdin our treasure in them their Tag Titles. Come on down to the ring so we can keelhaul you.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Natural Storm respond: Swashbucklers, you two idoits obviously didn't get the message last time. We will take you on and make you feel the Thunder Crash again![/COLOR] Accepted Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: The Storm have accepted the challenge and will defend the tag titles next against the Swashbucklers. As Natural Storm make their way to the ring , the Swashbucklers jump then and start beating them down.The two teams start brawling into the ring and the bell sounds.[/COLOR] Pre Match Attack [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] The Swashbuckers defeated Natural Storm in 6:08 when Ángel De México defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall with a Walking the Plank. The Swashbuckers win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: The Swashbucklers nail a double hotshot move they call Walking the Plank and we have new Tag Team Champions. We have word of an altercation backstage between Marcos Flores and Greg Gauge, and NYCW management has decided to have them in a match for the Tri-State title next.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Marcos Flores defeated Greg Gauge in 12:31 by pinfall with a Flores Heaven Elbow. Marcos Flores makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Flores gets the best of Gauge again and successfully defends his title. As he is celebrating, Cameron Vessey hits the ring and attacks Flores from behind. Gauge joins Vessey in laying the boots to Flores.[/COLOR] Post Match attack [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J comes out: NYCW made the smartest decision in their history when they decided to re-sign me. As a man who enjoys the finer things in life, being based in New York is convenient, so I can maintain my financial empire and still enjoy the nightlife of the uppercrust. In my last time here, the management foolishly decided to not grant me the opportunities I deserve, so I will take them myself and I will start with beating the man who was Empire Champion when I was here last time, Mean Jean Catteley.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Donnie J defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 16:25 by pinfall when Sienna DeVille interfered. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: It looks like Sienna De Ville has a new client as she has deserted Catteley and sided with Donnie J. Now , after an earlier altercation, NYCW management have made a match between Paul Steadyfast and Hugh de Aske next.[/COLOR] Argument [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Hugh de Aske comes out: Steadyfast, ye filthy bilge rat, I am going to hoist ye by the lanyard and clap ye in irons. I will sink ye into the briny deep so ye can sleep in Davy Jones locker![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast defeated Hugh de Aske in 13:37 by submission with a Slow and Steady. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Steadyfast turns back the challenge of Hugh De Aske as he gets another impressive win. As he goes to exit the ring, Donnie J comes out and ambushes him. de Aske joins in the beatdown as they leave Steadyfast laying.[/COLOR] Post match attack [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Scout comes out: Matt Gauge, as I gave you a chance at the prize, so now you should do the same. Last time you were the hunter and I was the hunted. The roles have reversed. Lets see you show the same courage and face me for the title next month at Rise of the Empire[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Scout defeated Andre Jones in 14:43 by submission with a Special Force. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Scout gets the victory with the Special Forces armbar submission and as the ref raises his hand. Matthew Gauge comes out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: Scout, you aren't worthy of my time. I have gained the legacy that is rightfully mine and my family's and you now go to the back of the line. I have several worthy competitors to face and you aren't one of them.[/COLOR] Challenge refused [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Thomas Morgan in 14:57 by pinfall. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Thomas Morgan makes a valiant effort in his first Empire title match, but Matt Gauge is able to get the pin by holding the tights on a rollup and keep his Empire title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Ground Zero Sep 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: That was my fault for pushing Thomas Morgan into the main card. He is getting a lot of popularity in Canada and he is normally a good worker, but his match against Matt Gauge was just average and as we both know , it's the Main Event that makes a show. The rest of the card went really well and Donnie J's new high society heel character seems to be playing well and the crowd responded to Sienna De Ville joining with him. That is really good as we had turned both of her other 'clients' Catteley and Steadyfast so she wasn't really doing anything. At least Morgan won't be an issue as he told me before the show that when his contract ends, he is going to concentrate in Canada as he can make a better payday there. That new kid K.C. Glenn looked good and I think he has a lot of potential to be a star as well as help put over other wrestlers. And I am letting Bob Casey's contract run out as he just doesn't provide enough for what he asks.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Anything else going on? Shows like last night are going to happen, but if we want to get a TV deal and PPV we need to raise our profile a lot more. This year has been mostly treading water as far as growth.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Only other issues of concern are both Gauges are getting tons of offers all over the world. They haven't bitten so far but we have already gotten signs that we are last on the pecking order of regional job bookings. My main concern is Matt as we may not get much warning if he decides to leave and I was loathe to swap the title out again, especially in the middle of a good feud. I will see what happens, but I would like to maintain an unbroken lineage on the title if possible. Anyway, here are the proposed matchups for Rise of the Empire and I will let you know if anything develops.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Ground Zero was yet another solid outing that saw heightening of the issues between the Gauge brothers and Scout and Marcos Flores. It also saw new tag team champions crowned as The Swashbucklers stole the victory and gain the titles from Natural Storm. In other news, veteran Thomas Morgan has informed the NYCW Management that he will not be renewing his contract as he wishes to concentrate on his career north of the border which has seen a recent remarkable rise. Also NYCW has chosen not to renew the contract of Bob Casey.We here at NYCW wish them well on their careers. Our next event is NYCW Rise of the Empire on Sat Oct 14th 2010 at Pennsylvania Park. Matches include D.C. Rayne vs Angel de Mexico Eddie Howard vs Harry Wilson Marcos Flores (c) vs Greg Gauge for the Tri -State championship Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Catteley vs Hugh de Aske & Donnie J

Archived