NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RISE OF THE EMPIRE[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1649 OCT 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Welcome to another exciting NYCW event. Last month Matt Gauge refused Scout's challenge for a rematch for the Empire title, what will Scout do now? Also , the Swashbucklers defeated Natural Storm for the Tag Team titles and they will face each other in singles action tonight. We start action off between two high flyers as Andre Jones takes on Amazing Fire Fly.[/COLOR] Andre Jones defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 4:36 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Andre Jones gets a quick victory. In an incident earlier, the divas Jenny Playmate and Dharma Gregg got in a minor scuffle regarding the results of the bikini contest last month. Officials broke it up before it escalated. Next up is the C.V.s' taking on newcomer K.C.Glenn and his partner Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] Diva Argument [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] The C.V.'s defeated KC Glenn and Sergei Kalashnov in 5:38 when Cameron Vessey defeated Sergei Kalashnov by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The C.V.'s get an easy win when Vessey gets a submission. The Swashbucklers come out next.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Swashbucklers: Natural Storm, ye scurvy landlubbers will never take our booty, these tag titles. We will make you walk the plank to a watery grave.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: As the Swashbucklers finish there interview , Natural Storm come out from behind and get some revenge for previous attacks on them. D.C Rayne drags Angel de Mexico into the ring and their match begins.[/COLOR] Revenge attack [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] D.C. Rayne defeated Ángel De México in 5:42 by pinfall with a Storm Damage. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Rayne takes advantage of the weakened Angel and puts him away with the Storm Damage. their partners' match is up next.[/COLOR] Harry Wilson defeated Eddie Howard in 5:41 by submission. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Harry Wilson avenges his partner with some help from Hugh de Aske as de Aske nails Howard with a tag belt, allowing Wilson to slap on a sharpshooter leglock. Now, as a result of an earlier confrontation, NYCW management has made a match between Marcos Flores and Greg Gauge for the Tri-State title and that match is next.[/COLOR] Argument angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Marcos Flores defeated Greg Gauge in 12:47 by pinfall with a Flores Heaven Elbow. Marcos Flores makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Flores thwarts Greg Gauge again and once again gets the victory. A very angry Gauge jumps Flores as he is celebrating his victory with the fans and proceeds to put on the Proton lock and he refuses to release it. The officials finally get him to release the hold after a couple of minutes, but serious damage may have been done.[/COLOR] Post match attack [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Steadyfast comes out: Donnie J, De Aske why don't you two show some guts and face me instead of jumping me from behind like cowards. I challenge you scum to a tag team match now and my partner is none other than Mean Jean Catteley[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Reveal Partner [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Hugh de Aske and Donnie J defeated Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Cattley in 15:31 when Hugh de Aske defeated Mean Jean Cattley by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: De Aske gets the pinfall after some interference from Sienna de Ville. After the match he picks up the mike and has some choice words for Steadyfast.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]De Aske: 'Mr Tradition? Mr Loser is more like it ye slimy bilge rat. Ye are not fit to shine the boots of the Captain de Aske or the Honorable Donnie J. Run back to yer momma ye scurvy landlubber.[/COLOR] Taunt [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] D[COLOR="Blue"].G.: Earlier today, Scout asked The Stomper for a match against Matt Gauge, and The Stomper refused, after which Scout threw a fit and tore up the backstage. Matt Gauge is coming out now.[/COLOR] Match request [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Matt Gauge: Scout, even the management here at NYCW realize you are a has been and that I am the future of this company. I am the fulfillment of the championship legacy started by my father Sam Keith and you aren't even fit to be in the same ring with me.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Scout Responds: Gauge, like other prey that have gone to ground, sometimes the hunter has to use bait to lure them out. So I will lay out the ultimate bait and put my career in NYCW on the line to get a rematch for the title in an ultimate submission match.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: If it rids me of you once and for all, I will be happy to beat your ass again. Get ready for your last match in NYCW as I end your career permanently with the Proton Lock![/COLOR] Challenge accepted [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: And it is now official Scout will place his career on the line against Matt Gauge's EMpire title, if he loses he must leave NYCW![/COLOR] Match Announcement [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Scout defeated Matthew Gauge in 30:00 by three falls to none. Scout wins the NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In a classic match in NYCW history Scout gets the Special Forces armbar applied 3 times to defeat Matt Gauge and re capture the Empire title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stomper's office Monday following Rise of the Empire Oct 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: That was definitely a MUCH better main event and hopefully will allow us to start reversing this trend of lower audiences. I know the economy is in the toilet right now but our crowd was down to what we had at the start of the year. I only hope we can hold on to Matthew Gauge for a while as from what I am hearing, he is hugely over , especially in the southwest. Amazing, when you consider most of his work is on the east coast, but word of mouth has huge buzz on this guy and I predict it wont be long before TCW, SWF or NOTPBW come calling. I will try to milk his feud with Scout for as long as I can.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: I see we have a few contracts coming due after the next show including Flores and Hugh de Aske.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Yes, I will be opening negotiations in a couple of weeks and hope I can get them wrapped up before the next show. I will let you know if there are any issues, meantime, here are the plans for Harlem Streetfight. Oh, I am also rescheduling the shows for Sundays now to avoid some schedule conflicts.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Rise of the Empire saw Scout reclaim the Empire title from Matt Gauge is what is probably the best match of the year in NYCW so far. The issues between Natural Storm and the Swashbuckers over the tag team titles continue as does the ongoing feud between Marcos Flores and Greg Gauge over the Tri-State title. Our next event is NYCW Harlem Streetfight on Sun Nov 15 2010 at Pennsylvania Park. Matches include Natural Storm vs The Swashbucklers(c) for the Tag Team titles Greg Gauge vs Marcos Flores (c) for the Tri State title Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Catteley face the team of Hugh de Aske and Donnie J and in the Main Event Matthew Gauge tries to win back the Empire title he just lost to Scout.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW HARLEM STREETFIGHT[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1602 NOV 2010 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Welcome to another exciting NYCW event. Scout regained the Empire title from Matt Gauge in what might be the match of the year. In other news, Matt's brother Greg Gauge, who was scheduled for a title shot against Marcos Flores tonight, was stripped of that title shot for his actions in not releasing the damaging Proton Lock after their match last month. Instead , he will conpete in tag team action with Casey Valentine later. We start action tonight with something new for the audience of NYCW as the NYCW management has decided to sponsor a new division called the X-citement division consisting of some young high fliers recently added to the roster. A few will be debuting tonight as we have a 4 way match with Sergei Kalashnov, Amazing Fire Fly, Kamikaze Christian Vars and Tempest Appleby.[/COLOR] Sergei Kalashnov defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Kamikaze Christian Vars and Tempest Appleby in 9:53 when Sergei Kalashnov defeated Kamikaze Christian Vars by pinfall with an Eastern Block. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Sergei Kalashnov kicks off the opening of the X-citement division with a win over 3 men. Now, two of NYCW hottest divas look to turn up the heat on a cold autumn night as Persephone and Dharma Gregg have a bikini contest for the audience. As the fans vote, it seems that Dharma Gregg is the fan favorite tonight.[/COLOR] Diva Bikini contest [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] D[COLOR="blue"].G: Up next, Natural Storm challenges the Swashbuckler to try to regain the NYCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] Announcement [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] Natural Storm drew with The Swashbuckers in 9:53 following a double disqualification. The Swashbuckers make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The match broke down as all four men were brawling outside and started grabbing chairs, belts etc. The ref lost control and disqualified both teams. I doubt this will be the end of the issues between these teams.Up next is the combo of Greg Gauge and Casey Valentine, whose regular partner Cameron Vessey is in singles action later, and they will take on a new duo in KC Glenn and Jonnie Perez.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge and Valentine: Perez, Glenn, you two losers are in for some serious trouble as I am pissed off that NYCW management took away my title shot and that anger is going to be taken out on you![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Greg Gauge and Casey Valentine defeated Jonnie Perez and KC Glenn in 5:36 when Greg Gauge defeated Jonnie Perez by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Gauge makes relatively quick work of newcomer Jonnie Perez as he locks in the Proton Lock and then slowly releases it after the youngster taps out. Andre Jones is coming down to the ring now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Jones: Marcos Flores, I see your dance card for tonight just had an opening! I am a 2 time SWF Shooting Star champion and yet not once have you offered to defend that Tri-State title against me. I am challenging you now to be a man and put up that belt against me tonight![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Andre Jones has challenged Marcos Flores for the Tri-State title tonight, lets see if the champion responds. Right now though, Cameron Vessey takes on another newcomer to NYCW Mercutio Sleep.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey defeated Mercutio Sleep in 7:14 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Vessey has enjoyed a recent resurgence of momentum here in NYCW and he scores another win. Now Marcos Flores comes out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Flores: Andre Jones, Marcos Flores is many things, a family man, a champion, a hero to the latino nation, but there is one thing I am not , and that is afraid of anybody! I will face you and you will go down to defeat as do all others who challenge the pride and honor of the hispanic people , vive la razza![/COLOR] Accept challenge [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Andre Jones defeated Marcos Flores in 12:51 by pinfall. Andre Jones wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In an equal battle of high flyers with all around skills, Andre Jones takes advantage after dodging the Flores Heaven Elbow to get the rollup and the pin after pulling the tights. The ref doesn't see it and we have a NEW Tri-State Champion, Andre Jones. Now Catteley and Steadyfast come out[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Steadyfast: de Aske,since you decided to involve Donnie J into our quarrel on a continuing basis, I have decided to do the same thing and partner up again with a man I have learned, thru battle after battle, is the meanest, toughest S.O.B. in NYCW , Jean Catteley. Together we are going to complete the job we didn't get done last month and kick your sorry hides.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast and Mean Jean Cattley defeated Hugh de Aske and Donnie J in 12:49 when Mean Jean Cattley defeated Hugh de Aske by pinfall with a Mood Swing. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Steadyfast and Catteley get a measure of revenge for last month as Catteley delivers the Mood Swing on de Aske for the victory. Matt Gauge is coming out now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]M. Gauge: Scout, you were just lucky. I was sick last month and you took advantage of an off night. Get your but out here tonight and I will prove that the Proton Lock is superior to the Special Forces if you have the guts to put the title up in another Ultimate Submission match![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Scout responds: Gauge, I have never seen the prey so eager to leap into the hunter's sight. After I practically destroyed you last month, I would have thought you would have learned that I am the king of the concrete jungle, but I will teach you the truth again tonight. Win , if you can. Survive, if I let you.[/COLOR] Challenge accepted [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Scout defeated Matthew Gauge in 30:00 by two falls to one. Scout makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Scout triumphs once again in a bout everybit as good as last months, contest. As the ref holds up Scouts hand and gives him the belt, Matt Gauge runs up form behind, grabs the title belt and runs off with it! Scout quickly gives chase![/COLOR] Stolen title belt [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Our cameras have caught up with Gauge and Scout backstage as Scout has caught Matt Gauge and reclaimed his belt. Then , seemingly out of nowhere, Matt's brother Greg blindsides Scout and proceeds to stomp on him. Matt grabs the Empire belt again and leaves the arena.[/COLOR] Almost caught angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Harlem Streetfight Nov 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: That was another excellent show. It looks like we are finally starting to come out of the rut, but I don't know if we will be able to keep it going. De Aske has decided to try to go to a larger promotion and Flores wasn't willing to sign for a reduced price or go under the ceiling you gave me , so he will be leaving as well. Matt Gauge has also been getting offers from INSPIRE, SWF and TCW so I don't know how long he is going to stay. He was unhappy about jobbing last night, but I need to keep Scout happy as his contract comes up after next month.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Flores couldn't be helped, but we needed to start cutting some costs with the recession affecting our gate and he wasn't holding down a Main event slot. What are you doing to fill the losses?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: We still have a good crop of Main Eventers even if Gauge leaves, so I tried something new to add some excitement to the opening of our shows. I know you probably won't like it, but since it was your wish to go more athletic, I signed a few cruiserweights for the lower part of our roster and I am going to try them in the beginning of the show to see how the fans respond. I will have to see how things play out with the Gauges and Scout before I make any long term plans. I will probably continue the Scout/Gauge angle for Christmas Clash if he is still around and I will figure out the rest in a few days after I decide who is going in what spot. Also, I am moving the events back to saturdays as Flores was the main conflict we had. I will fax over the info when I get the card together[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Highlighted by the continuing Feud between Scout and Matt Gauge, Harlem Streetfight was rated as another awesome show. NYCW announces that they are parting ways with Marcos Flores and Hugh de Aske as they could not come to contract terms. We wish both men success with their careers and look forward to working with them again one day. Our year closes out with NYCW Christmas Clash held on Sat Dec 14th 2010 at Pennsylvania Park. Matches include The C.V.'s take on the new tandem of K.C. Glenn and Jonnie Perez Andre Jones will defend the Tri-State title against Mean Jean Catteley Paul Steadyfast will take on Donnie J and in what has just been announced as a loser leaves NYCW match, Scout will defend the Empire title against Matt Gauge in an ultimate Submission match. tickets are on sale now.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW CHRISTMAS CLASH[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1510 DEC 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G. Mack: Welcome to another exciting NYCW event. Harlem Streetfight saw the crowning of a new Tri-State champion in Andre Jones and the continuing feud between Scout and Matt Gauge after Matt Gauge stole the belt after losing to Scout. We start off action tonight with a 6 man ladder match for the newly created X-citement championship featuring Sergei Kalashnov, Kamikaze Christian Vars, Tempest Appleby, Amazing Fire Fly, Cal Sanders and Edward Cornell.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Sergei Kalashnov defeated Edward Cornell, Kamikaze Christian Vars, Amazing Fire Fly, Cal Sanders and Tempest Appleby in 9:35 when Sergei Kalashnov retrieved the item. Sergei Kalashnov wins the NYCW X-Citement Championship title.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Sergei Kalashnov wins the match and becomes NYCW's inaugural X-citement champion. Up next , Jared Johnson tries to continue his impressive run in NYCW when he faces newcomer Rob Reynolds.[/COLOR] Jared Johnson defeated Rob Reynolds in 6:01 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Jared Johnson continues to impress in his time in NYCW. The C.V.s' Vessey and Valentine come out next.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]C.V.s' : Swashbucklers, you have been ducking the premier tag team in NYCW for far too long. We are the best young athletes in the business today and we are going to take the Tag team titles soon.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] The C.V.'s defeated Jonnie Perez and KC Glenn in 6:05 when Cameron Vessey defeated KC Glenn by pinfall with a Confident Victory. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The C.V.s' continue in dominating fashion. As Dharma Gregg fires some t-shirts to the audience, Natural Stom come out now.[/COLOR] Diva t-shirt angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Natural Storm: Swashbucklers, we are the most dominanant tag team on the east coast today. We have been multiple time tag team champions both here and in MAW and tonight we will prove once again why we deserve a title shot for those belts![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated Mercutio Sleep and Greg Gauge in 8:23 when D.C. Rayne defeated Mercutio Sleep by pinfall with a Thunder Crash. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: And Natural Storm lay their claim to the # 1 contendership for the tag team title with an impressive win over Greg Gauge and newcomer Mercutio Sleep.Mean Jean Catteley comes out now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Catteley: I was the most dominant champion this company has ever seen, but since I was cheated out of the title earlier this year, I have been put on the back burner. That ends tonight. It is time I was champion again and prove to the audience and the company just who is the best wrestler here. Jones, get your ass out here and prepare to get beaten for the Tri-State title![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Jones responds: Catteley, you are out of your league! Your time is over and its the Jonesman's time now. I have the gold and no one is gonna take it from me![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Andre Jones in 13:36 by count out. During the match we also had Sienna DeVille run in and attack Mean Jean Cattley. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Catteley gets the victory , but not the belt as Sienna De Ville continues to try to thwart her former client after making Catteley let go the Mood Swing on Jones, allowing Jones to take the countout and avoid losing the title. Now Paul Steadyfast comes out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Steadyfast: Donnie, I ran your partner in crime de Aske out of NYCW and now its your turn. I am going to make you tap to the Slow and Steady.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J responds: Steadyfast , why you even think a low class peasant like you can even address, much less beat, a fine upstanding Park Avenue gentleman like myself is a complete mystery. I will be glad to show you your proper place again tonight and that place is face down as I defeat you again.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Paul Steadyfast drew with Donnie J in 15:38 following a double disqualification. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The fight broke down with both men fighting each other out of the ring and grabbing chairs ,so the ref disqualified both men. Things are settled down now and Matt Gauge comes to the ring, still carrying Scout's Empire title.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]M Gauge: If you want this back,Scout, you will have to face me tonight for this belt. NYCW is no longer big enough for both of us so I will make the same challenge you made to me 3 months ago. The loser of the match leaves NYCW![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Scout: It will be my pleasure to finally put this hunt to rest and hang your career like a trophy on the wall. For one last time, my Special Forces armbar vs your Proton Lock in an ultimate submission match, winner take all, including career in NYCW.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Scout in 30:00 by two falls to one. Matthew Gauge wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]B[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Both men went all out and gave it everything they had. Both locked in their hold early on to make it a one to one tie, but then neither would submit , fighting and using every trick possible to either weaken their opponent or break a hold. it came down to 2 min left when Matt Gauge finally was able to apply the Proton Lock again. Scout tried every possible way to break the hold , but Gauge kept ulling him back to the center of the ring while still applying the hold. With only 30 seconds left, Scout finally passed out from the pain as he refused to tap. The ref called the fall and Matt Gauge has regained the Empire title in one of the best matches in NYCW history and now Scout must leave NYCW.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [I]OOC Note: Finally broke the C+ barrier for shows! Woo Hoo![/I]

Stomper's office Monday following Christmas Clash Dec 2010 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I think we pulled off the best overall card of my 4 years here and that final Gauge/Scout match was almost as good as last years Catteley/Flash bout. Too bad you capped the offer I could make to Scout. He decided not to accept it. You are really tying my hands with these PPA salary caps you have imposed recently. It cost us Flores last month and Scout this month.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: I know and I am sorry, but I told you when I first hired you that I won't get stuck with a bunch of bloated contracts again. And with the economy still bottoming out and attendance falling, I just can't and won't pay out a contract that is way over the current market value, no matter who the wrestler is. This recession in the economy has really stagnated our growth this year and we are only now getting back on track. These moves, while painful now, will only help keep us strong in the long run. Now whats is the deal with this new title? the X-citement title?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Well, since you wanted to emphasize athleticism and youth, and we have had to replace a lot of workers this year, the only available talent that fit your criteria were either women, who I know our audience doesn't want to see wrestle or guys who are basically cruiserweights. As we had a bunch of these guys in the lower card, I decided to add something to spice up our show openings and this title is one way of doing it. Its not a main title, but still gives the opening guys something to build a little prestige and I have announced we are adding some excitement to NYCW , hence the X-citement title. Both Matt and Greg Gauge seem content to work out their current deals as neither one has bitten on any of the last round of offers yet. Matt didn' t re-sign with MAW, but he is still signed with us till the end of next year, so I will play it by ear. Other than that, I will make my plans for next show after we do our year end review.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Christmas Clash 2010 broke the record established by 2009's card as the highest rated show in NYCW history by PWI.com. Fueled by a fabulous feud capping Main Event between Scout and Mattew Gauge, it saw Gauge regain the Empire title. We also saw the establishment of a new division in NYCW and a corresponding new title belt. The X-citement division brings high flying and energy to the NYCW roster. On a sadder note, NYCW regrets to announce the departure of former 2 time Empire champion Scout as he and NYCW could not agree on a contract renewal amount. We wish him well in his career and look forward to an opportunity to work with him again in the future. We kick off an exciting 2011 with NYCW Rush Hour on Sat Jan 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include a 4 way match for the X-citement title between Sergei Kalashnov (c) Tempest Appleby Amazing Fire Fly and Kamikaze Christian Vars a 3 way tag team match for the Tag team Championship when the Swashbucklers (c) , Natural Storm and the C.V.s' face off the team of Greg Gauge and Mercutio Sleep face Rob Reynolds and KC Glenn Mean Jean Catteley challenges Andre Jones for the Tri-State title again and in the Main Event a 3 way dance for the Empire Championship when Matt Gauge defends against Donnie J and Paul Steadyfast. Tickets are on sale now.

2010 Year End Awards Wrestler of the Year: Tommy Cornell Young Wrestler of the Year: Matthew Gauge Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Pistol Pete Hall Female Wrestler of the Year: Melody Cuthill Promotion of the Year: TCW Most Improved Promotion: Golden Canvas Grappling Match of the Year: Dan Stone Jr def Davis Wayne Newton at NOTPBW Shockwave Show of the Year: NOTPBW Modern Day Warriors Top 10 Wrestlers Worldwide 2010 1. Tommy Cornell 2. Nobuatsu Tatsuko 3. Shuji Inukai 4. Troy Tornado 5. Dan Stone Jr 6. Sean McFly 7. Yoshimi Musashibo 8. Freddie Datsun 9. Bryan Vessey 10. Jeremy Stone

NYCW Roster as of Jan 1 2011 Main Event: Matthew Gauge -Heel Current Empire Champion after a year long feud with Scout, being courted by literally EVERYONE worldwide. Donnie J -Heel Returned to NYCW a few months ago with a high society heel gimmick and looking poised to be a player for 2011 Scout - Face, Traded Empire title w\ Matthew Gauge a couple of times in 2010. Leaving soon due to demands being higher than Stomper willing to pay. Paul Steadyfast- Face Solid worker in Main Event Mean Jean Catteley - Face Slid down card after long title run, but back in Main Event after several recent roster changes Upper Midcard: Andre Jones -Heel Current Tri-State Champion , feuding with Catteley, this is his time to show if he is more than a transitional champion Cameron Vessey - Heel After a long apprenticeship in the mid card and japan, may finally be ready to make an impact Mercutio Sleep - Heel Newcomer to roster still finding his role in NYCW Eddie Howard - Face One half of former 3 time tag team champions Natural Storm, may finally be moving towards a singles push Greg Gauge - Heel Spent most of 2010 chasing after Marcos Flores for Tri-State title, not rising as fast as his brother but can still make an impact on the roster. Midcard: KC Glenn - Face Relative newcomer with ability to make almost anyone look good Jonnie Perez- Face Part of a recent move towards atheleticsm on the roster, getting his opportunity to prove his worth Amazing Firefly - Face Brought in as a jobber, his improvement and overness in Mexico is feuling his rise on the card. Rob Reynolds -Face Another newcomer with great athleticsm and good all around skills D.C. Rayne - Face Other half of Natural Storm tag team, may be making a change soon. Casey Valentine- Heel After Next Gen split , teaming with Cameron Vessey as the C.V.s' Angel de Mexico - Heel Part of the Swashbucklers tag team champion team Lower Midcard Edward Cornell - Heel Long time jobber with decent skills and some overness abroad. Hasn't been able to capture that stateside yet. Harry Wilson - Heel Other half the the tag team champions Swashbucklers solid undercarder Sergei Kalashnov - Heel First holder of the new X-citement title, may be finally ready to fulfill potential he showed in Europe Jared Johnson - Heel, solid technician but not rising as fast as others Openers: Cal Sanders - Face still soild opening fodder Kamikaze Christian Vars - Face Good high flyer brought in to add excitement to opening of cards and the new X-citement division Enhancment Tempest Appleby - Heel Another high flyer signed for athleticism and the X-citement division Management and backstage Sienna De Ville - Heel Top heel manager Jenny Playmate - Face T-shirt diva, color commentator and face manager Persephone - Face T-shirt diva bikini model Dharma Gregg Color Color commentator t-shirt and bikini diva Vita - Face Natural Storm manager Dewey Libertine Veteran Ref Stomper - Owner , occasional wrestler even at over 60 D.G. Mack- User and announcer Where are they now? Former roster members of 2010 Arthur Dexter Bradley Let go in Jan 2010 as not showing enough to earn roster spot at time works as Midcarder for MPWF in Mexico Steven Parker - Left in Feb 2010 for bigger and better came back briefly in a talent trade . Was CZCW and USPW World champion in 2010 Currently a tag team champion with Rudy Velasquez in DAVE as an upper midcarder Soul Taker - Left mar 2010 when would not re-sign worked for OLLIE most of 2010 left them and now currently unemployed Primus Allen - Let go in Apr 2010 as not a good fit for NYCW style Works variosu midcard positions for CZCW, USPW and DAVE is current USPW National Champion American Machine Left in July 2010 to concentrate on other commitments holds midcard slots for CZCW, CGC and MAW Al Coleman - Fired in July 2010 for all around bad attitude and worsening performance Currently unemployed Bob Casey - Let go in Sep 2010 for lessening performance level currently working independent Canadian bookings Thomas Morgan Left in Oct 2010 to concentrate on Canadian career which is taking off with CGC is currently half of CGC World tag team champions Marcos Flores Let go in Dec 2010 when contract demands too high Currently an upper mid carder with SOTPBW Hugh de Aske Rapid rise to prominence in 2010 meant he refused to re-sign in dec 2010 Main Eventing in CZCW and DAVE

Stomper's office Jan 3rd following New Year Jan 2011 [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Okay, I like the direction we have taken the last two years, but I do realize how it has limited us as we are trying to take the next step. We have completely revamped the roster and have numerous young guys, so I am removing the age limit on signing new workers, also I am removing all other restrictions on signing but known steroid users. You cannot sign or re-sign them as I believe that Steroid users need to be gotten out of wrestling. Financially we have had good profit for the last 3 years and have a good warchest built up. Both the investors and I agree that we may need to increase spending and even lose a little money in order to expand to other markets so you have carte blanche to spend as necessary for us to keep growing , with one caveat. If you fall below 60,000 in the bank at any point in the next two years, I am pulling the plug, so consider that the bottom floor of spending. Ideally I would like you to still generate profit but I see these next two years as a critical time for us to grow or be completely left behind by groups like CZCW, MAW and RIPW.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Got it. I will do my best to keep us growing both in the Tri-State area and nationally as well. Hopefully when we are doing our next year end review, we can start talking about PPV and television deals. With that in mind, since you have removed most of the hiring limits, there are a number of veteran wrestlers I have been keeping tabs on that may be able to add to the roster as they have good psychology an performance skills and good name value, which can only help our popularity. Depending on how the negotiations go, I may even have you working in an angle before you hang up the boots. I will let you know how it goes and what I come up with. In the meantime, here are my current plans for Rush Hour. See you at the show[/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RUSH HOUR[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1596 JAN 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Christmas Clash closed out 2010 with an incredible show and a new Empire champion as Matt Gauge defeated Scout, and therefore Scout has now left NYCW. We begin action tonight with Edward Cornell facing Cal Sanders.[/COLOR] Edward Cornell defeated Cal Sanders in 4:29 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Cornell picks up the victory. Up now is a 4 way house of fun match for the X-Citement title as Sergei Kalashnov defends against Kamikaze Christian Vars, Tempest Appleby and Amazing Fire Fly.[/COLOR] Sergei Kalashnov defeated Tempest Appleby, Amazing Fire Fly and Kamikaze Christian Vars in 7:02 when Sergei Kalashnov retrieved the item. Sergei Kalashnov makes defence number 1 of his NYCW X-Citement Championship title. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Kalashnov is able to grab the title and defend his belt. Coming up next is a 3 way elimination tag team match for the NYCW Tag Team titles with Swashbucklers defending against Natural Storm and Casey Valentine and Jared Johnson. The Storm come out first.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Natural Storm: Tonight, we will once again prove we are the most dominant tag team on the east coast as we will reclaim the tag belts and both those other teams will feel a Thunder Crash.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Swashbucklers respond: Both of ye scurvy teams won't be getting yer hands on our gold. We will slap ye in irons and keelhaul the lot of you![/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Dharma Gregg comes out to give away some free t-shirts as the tag team title match is now.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] The Swashbuckers defeated Jared Johnson and Casey Valentine and Natural Storm in 7:58; the order of elimination was Jared Johnson and Casey Valentine first, and finally Natural Storm. During the match we also had D.C. Rayne turn on Eddie Howard. The Swashbuckers make defence number 2 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [I]DC Rayne turn complete success[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In a totally shocking action, after Eddie Howard was defeated by the Swashbucklers, his longtime partner DC Rayne blindsided him and seems to be blaming him for them not winning the titles. He delivered a Rayne Damage power bomb on Howard and left his partner laying in the ring. I am almost speechless at this betrayal. We are going to the next match now as Jonnie Perez and Mercutio Sleep team up to take on some newcomers to NYCW Rafael Ruiz and Rob Reynolds.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Mercutio & Perez: Ruiz & Reynolds, you guys are the first step in the ladder to our success here in NYCW. Prepare to take a beating![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] [COLOR="Olive"]Ruiz & Reynolds respond: Perez & Mercutio, just because we are new here, don't underestimate us. You two punks are going down now.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Rob Reynolds and Rafael Ruiz defeated Jonnie Perez and Mercutio Sleep in 9:43 when Rafael Ruiz defeated Jonnie Perez by submission. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Rafael Ruiz uses his veteran experience to get the win for his team when he locks a submission hold on the young Jonnie Perez. Persephone is out entertaining the crowd as we get ready for Andre Jones defending the Tri-State title against Mean Jean Catteley.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley: Jones, you took the coward's way out last month as you know you can't beat me. Tonight I finish what I started last month as I will regain gold in NYCW as I take the Tri-State title![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Olive"]Jones responds: Catteley, I was an international star and one of the most exciting wrestlers in one of the biggest promotions in the world. You were a catfish in a guppy pond, but now you face a shark and you are going to get bit when you get in the ring with me tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Andre Jones in 15:36 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: And Catteley has done it! Overcoming Sienna De Ville's interference and Jones attempts to get disqualified, Catteley delivers a Mood Swing and becomes the NEW NYCW Tri-State champion! Coming up in the Main Event is a 3 way elimination match in which Matt Gauge defends his newly won Empire title against 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast and Donnie J.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Steadyfast: Finally, I get the opportunity to regain the Empire title that I held a long time ago. Tonight, Tradition truly returns to NYCW as I, 'Mr Tradition' will become the new Empire champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J : Gauge, Steadyfast, you lower middle class scum will bear witness to the Empire title finally going to someone of taste and class as I whip both of you for the title tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Olive"]Matt Gauge: After having faced all challenges and regaining the Empire title that is rightfully mine, I will cement the Gauge/Keith legacy as I prove , once again, that I am the most exciting, skilled and greatest champion this promotion has ever seen and you two jerks are just footnotes in my legend in the making![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Paul Steadyfast and Donnie J in 28:24; the order of elimination was Donnie J first, and finally Paul Steadyfast. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In a wild and wooly match, Gauge and Donnie J teamed up at first to try to eliminate Steadyfast, but their partnership fell apart fast. Steadyfast took advantage to roll up Donnie J to eliminate him and was getting the upper hand on Gauge when Donnie J returned after the ref was knocked down and clubbed Steadyfast in the head as he was applying the Slow and Steady. This gave Gauge the opportunity to get the Proton Lock on and as Donnie J revived the ref, get the submission victory and retain his title. As Matt Gauge is in the ring and celebrating his successful title defense, some music starts playing and we see someone come through the curtains. IT'S DAVE STAR JD MORGAN!!! JD Morgan has joined NYCW and he is now in the ring face to face with Matt Gauge!![/COLOR] Surprise appearance [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Rush Hour Jan 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: A decent opening to the 2011 year, and PWI.com has stated that Rush Hour has risen as a Prestigious show to go along with Gang Wars. There was a slight boost in attendance off of the Christmas Clash buzz , lets hope it continues. Ruiz and JD Morgan should be good influences on the rest of the roster, as well as Ray Kingman to help with the road agent duties. He will allow you to take a more active role on the show. The only major contracts due are Natural Storms and I don't anticipate too many issues in re-signing them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Both of those guys sound like a good fit, and Kingman knows his stuff. What about plans for expansion?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I am torn between concentrating on turning out good shows each month till we get enough popularity for a tv deal or ppv, and running a weekly event to increase our popularity in surrounding areas or just here. I am worried that it will burn out our audience faster if we do that, and also, since most of our roster have bookings elsewhere, and we are last in priority, it may cause more scheduling conflicts than we currently have. Let me think it over for a while. In the meantime, here is the line up for Rumble in the Bronx[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Rush Hour has risen to be a signature event in importance for NYCW.Natural Storm broke apart when D.C. Rayne attacked Eddie Howard, Mean Jean Catteley captured the Tri-State title and in a shocker at the end of the show, JD Morgan of DAVE joined NYCW and he will face Matt Gauge next month at Rumble in the Bronx. Rumble in the Bronx will be held on Sat Feb 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include Swashbucklers(c) vs The C.V.s' for the Tag Team titles D.C. Rayne vs Eddie Howard Mean Jean Catteley defends the Tri-State title in a rematch against Andre Jones Paul Steadyfast takes on Donnie J and Matt Gauge takes on JD Morgan tickets are on sale now

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RUMBLE IN THE BRONX[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1564 FEB 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Rush Hour had a surprising ending as DAVE's JD Morgan joined NYCW and shoed up at the end of Matt Gauge's title match to challenge him for tonight. We start tonight off with Kamikaze Christian Vars challenging Sergei Kalashnov for the X-Citement title, but first Sergei debuts a little video he did with Dharma Gregg that parodies Terminator 3 , and is about as good as that movie was.[/COLOR] Parody angle [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Sergei Kalashnov defeated Kamikaze Christian Vars in 4:36 by pinfall with an Eastern Block. Sergei Kalashnov makes defence number 2 of his NYCW X-Citement Championship title. [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The crowd seems not to be embracing the new X-Citement division as of yet as they showed almost no enthusiasm for the high-flyers. Up next , former tag team partners face off as Eddie Howard takes on D.C. Rayne.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]D.C. Rayne: Howard, I learned a valuable lesson over theses last few years. It is that , in trying to please these fans, I was holding myself back from true greatness. I have gotten tired of carrying your worthless but to title after title just to please these fans. From now on, I will be doing things my own way and squashing anyone who tries to stop me, starting with you.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] D.C. Rayne defeated Eddie Howard in 7:47 by pinfall when Vita interfered. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Vita tried to help Howard, but accidently tripped him instead of Rayne, allowing Rayne to get the pinfall. And, for a little comedy relief, Edward Cornell, Greg Gauge and Persephone are shown in a movie parody Kill Bill pt 6. Now, The C.V's Vessey and Valentine come out.[/COLOR] Parody angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]C.V.'s: Swashbucklers, it is time you put those titles up against REAL wrestlers. Come and face us, if you have the guts![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] The Swashbuckers defeated The C.V.'s in 7:47 when Casey Valentine was counted out while fighting Ángel De México. The Swashbuckers make defence number 3 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The Swashbucklers escape the match with the titles, but not without a beating as Vessey and Valentine attack both Swashbucklers after the match and leave both laying in the ring.[/COLOR] [I]Swashbucklers face turn successful[/I] Attack angle [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Olive"]Andre Jones comes out: Mean Jean, you got lucky at Rush Hour and took advantage of my having an off night. I guarantee it won't happen again. I will get back the Tri-State title tonight and prove that I, the international superstar, am the best wrestler NYCW has![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley responds: Jones, my victory is no fluke, just destiny taking its course. I am the most dominant person ever in NYCW and wearing gold is my natural right. Prepare to get the beating of your life once again![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Andre Jones in 16:09 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Catteley once again defeats Andre Jones in a solid match by both competitors. Steadyfast faces Donnie J next.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Steadyfast: Donnie J, you have been a thorn in my side every time you have come to NYCW. You have even cost me the opportunity to win the Empire title again. Tonight, I pull the thorn out and crush it when I crush you![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J responds: Steadyfast, once again I have to soil my hands with common trash like you. I am going to treat you like the trash you are and dump you in the garbage where you belong![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Donnie J defeated Paul Steadyfast in 15:44 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Donnie J gets the Death on Miami Beach for the victory. Jenny Playmate warms up the crowd with some free t-shirts as we get ready for the Main Event, Matt Gauge defending the Empire title against JD Morgan. As Gauge comes out , Morgan ambushes him from behind and slams him into the ring stairs before dragging him into the ring to start the match[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Attack Angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [I]Gauge face turn successful[/I] Matthew Gauge defeated JD Morgan in 19:34 by submission. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Although weakened at the beginning of the match, Gauge managed to kick out of several pin attempts and finally rally back at the end to get the Proton Lock and the submission victory.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Rumble in the Bronx Feb 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Turned out to be another solid show and PWI.com has stated this one also rose in prominence, which makes 3 monthly events they rate as "above average" on their scale. Too bad that Matt Gauge and JD Morgan don't click but their skills still turned out a good match.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: What about this x-citement division? its been three months and I don't see the fans getting behind it. They respond better to a more slow paced, technical matchup. I think it may be time to pull the plug on them and tighten up our focus to more technical and all around wrestlers.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I agree. Although the guys are talented, they are just not getting over. Also , after thinking about the expansion plans and looking at any conflicting bookings. I think we should wait till next year to increase our # of shows. We should have built up popularity both here and abroad with the internet broadcasts and as the economy seems to be starting to recover, hopefully by then, we can get good enough attendance levels to either make a profit or minimize losses. I will let the guys who don't have a technical or all around mat game know that we are going in a different direction from this point. After I see the fallout from that, I will make my plans for Central Park Massacre.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: PWI.com has rated Rumble in the Bronx as an awesome show and another signature event in the NYCW lineup. Matthew Gauge turned back the challenge of newcomer JD Morgan and is now preparing to face a new challenger. In other news, NYCW has decided to terminate the X-citement product division and concentrate on their core audience. NYCW has come to agreement on release terms for Jonnie Perez, Christian Vars and Tempest Appleby. The next event is NYCW Central Park Massacre to be held on Sat Mar 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include Dc Rayne and Cameron Vessey taking on Eddie Howard and Rob Reynolds Mean Jean Catteley defending the Tri-state title in a 3 way elimination match against former champions Greg Gauge and Andre Jones Paul Steadyfast vs JD Morgan and Matthew Gauge defending the Empire title against Donnie J tickets are on sale now.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW CENTRAL PARK MASSACRE[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1605 MAR 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Donnie J challenges for the Empire title against Matt Gauge in the main event and we start action tonight with a triple threat match where Jared Johnson takes on Cal Sanders and Amazing Fire Fly.[/COLOR] Jared Johnson defeated Amazing Fire Fly and Cal Sanders in 5:55 when Jared Johnson defeated Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Jared Johnson gets back on a winning track as we have tag team action next with NYCW newcomers Rafael Ruiz and KC Glenn taking on Edward Cornell and Sergei Kalashnov.[/COLOR] Rafael Ruiz and KC Glenn defeated Edward Cornell and Sergei Kalashnov in 6:28 when Rafael Ruiz defeated Sergei Kalashnov by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Ruiz and Glenn make an impressive debut with a convincing win. Up next, The Tag Team Champions Swashbucklers come out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Swashbucklers: Be there no worthy foes here in NYCW? Have we vanquished all of the scurvy dog teams that dare challenge us? If any of ye bilge rats care to climb the gangway and challenge for the Tag Team gold , then step up on deck![/COLOR] Open Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Persephone comes out: Swashbucklers, ever since Next Gen broke up, I have been searching for a team worthy enough of my skills to manage them to the Tag Team gold and I have finally found two men that fit my exacting criteria. I now present my team and soon to be new tag team champions, Mercutio Sleep and Masked Cougar aka Mercury Cougar[/COLOR] Persephone reveal clients [SIZE="4"]E-[/SIZE] [I]Persephone heel turn successful[/I] Masked Cougar and Mercutio Sleep defeated The Swashbuckers in 7:46 when Masked Cougar defeated Harry Wilson by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. Masked Cougar and Mercutio Sleep win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Persephone's new team Mercury Cougar are successful in their debut and become the NEW NYCW Tag Team Champions. As Jenny Playmate gives away some free t-shirts , we have another tag team bout as Eddie Howard and Rob Reynolds take on D.C. Rayne and Cameron Vessey.[/COLOR] Diva t-Shirt [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Eddie Howard and Rob Reynolds defeated D.C. Rayne and Cameron Vessey in 7:34 when Eddie Howard defeated Cameron Vessey by pinfall when Sienna DeVille interfered. During the match we also had Eddie Howard turn on Cameron Vessey. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [I]Eddie Howard heel turn and Cameron Vessey face turn went wel[/I]l [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Howard got the win then in a shocking turn, joined his former partner D.C. Rayne in taking out Rayne's partner Cameron Vessey . It looks like Natural storm is back on the same page , and it is an ugly one.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Natural Storm: My partner Rayne really opened my eyes these last two months. He made me realize that it was catering to the fans that was holding both of us back from the greatness we deserve. That ends now. NO more caring what the fans want. Now Natural Storm returns to doing what we should have been doing all along. Dominating NYCW and destroying anyone in our path. NYCW , prepare for the lightning strike and the Thunder Crash![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Natural Storm has reformed with a new, harsher attitude. Up next we have a 3 way elimination match for the Tri-State Championship as Mean Jean Catteley defends the title against former champions Andre Jones and Greg Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley: Jones, Gauge You both will learn why I am the superior wrestler and champion. I don't care if it's one on one or multiple foes, I am the most dominant champion this company has ever had and that truth continues tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Andre Jones defeated Greg Gauge and Mean Jean Cattley in 11:58; the order of elimination was Greg Gauge first, and finally Mean Jean Cattley. During the match we also had Andre Jones turn on Greg Gauge. Andre Jones wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [I]Greg Gauge face turn successful[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G : Gauge and Jones teamed up at the start to double team and weaken Catteley, but then Jones turned on Gauge when Gauge had the Proton Lock on Catteley. Jones eliminated Gauge , and then was able to finish off a weakened Catteley to regain the Tri-State Championship. Up next Paul Steadyfast takes on JD Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Steadyfast: Morgan, you are known as a great technical wrestler who is strong in submissions. However, I am the best technical wrestler here and no one gets out of the Slow and Steady. We will see you can submit who tonight ![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Morgan: Steadyfast, you are a pale shadow of my skill. Gauge got lucky last month and you are the unfortunate victim that i will take my frustration out on. [/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] JD Morgan defeated Paul Steadyfast in 16:04 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Morgan gets the submission win over a tough opponent and picks up his first win here in NYCW. Now , we have the Main Event with Donnie J challenging Matt Gauge for the Empire title.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]M Gauge: Donnie J, you have been building up quite an impressive win strak since returning to NYCW. Too bad that ends tonight. The Gauge championship legacy will continue and you will just be another footnote.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: Gauge, you vile low class bastard son of a white trash father, finally ,the Empire title will get the class and respect it deserves when I win tonight. FInally, the people will have a champion with the proper breeding and standing in society that they can look up to and respect. Tonight, Donnie J takes his rightful place as Empire Champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge drew with Donnie J in 17:56 following a double disqualification. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Neither man could gain a permanent advantage and things finally started to break down on the outside of the ring as both men were grabbing and using chairs on each other. The referee finally called a double DQ as he lost totla control of the match. Obviously, this won't be the end of it between these two.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Central Park Massacre Mar 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Another good show and another event rising in importance. Hopefully this is raising our prestige a little. We had a lot of turns in that event but they seemed to go well and Matt Gauge and Donnie J didn'y have any communication problems, although Donnie doesn't seem to have the wind for a really long match. Since Sienna seems to play off of both Donnie J and D.C. Rayne, and I have reformed Natural Storm as a heel team, I will see about pairing them together in a new stable.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Good, and good news about the events rising in importance. On a down note though, we will have to let Paul Steadyfast go again as his current contract demands are just way too far out of line with the current market to make it realistic to re new his contract at this time. Let him know we will look to bring him back in a few months when either the economy rises or his contract demands are more in line with market conditions. One last thing, I am officially retiring from the ring effective now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I'll let him know that it is just a market thing and that we will look to work with him in the future. Anyway, here are the plans for Brooklyn Brawl and I will have the website announce your retirement from active competition.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Central Park Massacre continues the run of NYCW Events that PWI.com consider as having grown in importance over time. It saw Eddie Howard attacking Cameron Vessey and reforming Natural Storm with D.C. Rayne and also saw a new Tri-State champion as Andre Jones won a 3 way elimination match to reclaim the title and newcomer Masked Couger joined with Mercutio Sleep to claim the NYCW tag team titles. In a major announcement, NYCW owner The Stomper, has announced he is stepping down from anymore active competition and will concentrate solely behind the scenes starting in April and also the contract of 'Mr Tradition' Paul Steadyfast wasn't renewed as he and NYCW could not agree on terms. NYCW Management has stated this is solely due to current global economic conditions and would look forward to working with Paul Steadyfast in the future. The next event is NYCW Brooklyn Brawl to be held on sat Apr 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park. Matches include Natural Storm vs KC Glenn and Rob Reynolds Cameron Vessey and Rafael Ruiz vs Jared Johnson and Sergei Kalashnov Greg Gauge vs Andre Jones (c) for the Tri State Championship Mean Jean Catteley vs JD Morgan and Matthew Gauge(c) vs Donnie J for the Empire title tickets are on sale now

[SIZE="3"]NYCW BROOKLYN BRAWL[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1709 APR 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: After last month's double DQ in the Empire title match, NYCW management has sanctioned a ladder match for the Empire title between champion Matt Gauge and challenger Donnie J in tonights Main Event. We start action off with Swashbuckler Harry WIlson facing a newcomer to NYCW , a famous shoot fighter in Europe and Japan Oleg Dorosklov, in a submission match.[/COLOR] Oleg Dorosklov defeated Harry Wilson in 4:52 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Dorosklov makes an impressive debut as he quickly gets an ankle lock on the veteran Wilson. Tag Team Champs Mercury Cougar defend the titles against Cal Sanders and Amazing Fire Fly next.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Mercury Cougar: We are fast as quicksilver, as deadly as the big cat. We are an unbeatable combination that will rule the tag team ranks for as long as we wish with the 'Ultimate Temptation' Persephone by our side. We are the Mercury Cougar![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mercury Cougar defeated Amazing Fire Fly and Cal Sanders in 3:46 when Mercutio Sleep defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall. Mercury Cougar make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: The tag team champs get an quick victory with the help of Persephone, who distracts Sanders off the ropes, letting Mercutio get a quick rollup. We have another tag match next as Cameron Vessey and Rafael Ruiz face off against Jared Johnson and Sergei Kalashnov, both of who have been on a recent roll in NYCW. As Vessey comes down to the ring, He is accompanied by NYCW diva Jenny Playmate.[/COLOR] Cameron Vessey and Rafael Ruiz defeated Sergei Kalashnov and Jared Johnson in 5:01 when Cameron Vessey defeated Sergei Kalashnov by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Vessey and Ruiz get the win as their greater experience pays off. Now Donnie J comes out and he is accompanied by Natural Storm![/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: I had almost decided that I was the only person of true class and breeding in this whole promotion, when these men last month impressed me with their decision to stop consorting with the lesser masses and embrace their true culture and distinction as part of society's upper crust. With the help of Miss De Ville, we have recognized kindred souls with a common goal and thus together, these two men and I have formed the greatest partnership NYCW will ever see. We are the Park Avenue Elite and we will control this promotion and provide all you lesser people the enlightened guidance you need from people of true quality.[/COLOR] Alliance formed [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: It seems as if Donnie J has just provided himself some insurance in the form of a new attitude Natural Storm. This may be the most influential group in NYCW since Next Gen. Now we have the other half of the Swashbucklers, Angel de Mexico, facing off against another newcomer to NYCW, Marc Speed.[/COLOR] Ángel De México defeated Marc Speed in 5:56 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G.: Speed, while showing flashes of his potential, gets a rude welcome to NYCW when Angel delivers the Mexican Death somersault dive from the top rope for the pin. As Jenny Playmate gives away some free t-shirts, Natural Storm is in tag action next against KC Glenn and Rob Reynolds.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated KC Glenn and Rob Reynolds in 7:56 when D.C. Rayne defeated KC Glenn by pinfall with a Thunder Crash. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Natural Storm come out victorious and look revitalized from their recent change in outlook. Coming up, Greg Gauge takes on Tri-State champion Andre Jones for the title.[/COLOR] G[COLOR="Olive"].Gauge: Jones, you are wearing the belt that rightfully belongs to me. I will fulfill the Gauge championship legacy of my father and my brother when I regain that title from you tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Jones responds: Gauge you little punk, I beat your old man countless times in SWF and I would beat your brother too if he had the guts to face me. I guess you must be the runt of the litter and I will send you back crying to your mommy after I beat your ass tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Greg Gauge defeated Andre Jones in 12:45 by disqualification. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Jones couldn't put the youngster Gauge away , so in frustration he clobbers Gauge with the championship belt and gets disqualified. Greg Gauge gets the win, but not the title. Next up , Mean Jean Catteley faces JD Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Morgan: Catteley, I have heard about you for years, especially when you got lucky enough to beat a couple of DAVE's opening wrestlers. I have heard that there isn't a stadium big enough to hold your ego, too bad your talent doesn't match your mouth. Tonight , I will prove that I am the better man and better wrestler as I submit the self proclaimed 'most dominant man' in NYCW.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley responds: Morgan, you should have listened closer to those other losers in DAVE that I sent packing. You should have heard their stories of pain, suffering and humiliation at my hands that they endured. Then you would realize that challenging me is the biggest mistake of your soon to be short career![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] JD Morgan defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 16:21 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Catteley had the upper hand, but Sienna De Ville, always a thorn in Catteley's side since Catteley fired her, interfered, allowing Morgan to get the upper hand and the Cross Atlantic Stretch for the win. It looks like De Ville is adding to her stable of clients with JD Morgan now in the fold. Up next is the main event of the evening, the Empire championship ladder match between Matt Gauge and Donnie J.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]M. Gauge: Donnie , tonight I will shut that pompous, arrogant mouth of yours. There will be no DQ to save your hide tonight. I will continue to fulfill the Gauge championship legacy for the fans,and for my family as I defeat you tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: Gauge, you trailer park white trash piece of scum,you are not fit to represent a prestigious and quality championship liek the Empire title. That belt belongs around the waist of a true man of quality, a shining example of class and breeding that these peasants can look up to such as myself. I will take the Empire title and restore its class and prestige and relegate you back to the unwashed masses where you belong.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Donnie J in 19:35 when Matthew Gauge retrieved the item. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 4 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Both men pulled out all the stops in order to try to achieve victory. Natural Storm even came out to try to help their new partner, but were foiled when the Swashbucklers came out to stop them interfering. The end came when Sienna De Ville, in an effort to give her client Donnie an advantage, slid a chair into the ring, unfortunately , Gauge was able to get to it first and used it on Donnie to knock him out long enough to climb the ladder and retrieve the title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE]

A look around the Cornellverse in Aprl 2011 America SWF History: Global Nov 2007 fell to Cult in Jan 2008 (1.3 patch) back to International in Apr 2008 then Global in Nov 2008 Fell back to Cult in Feb 2011 Bookers: Sam Keith to Feb 2008, removed and taken by Johnny Martin from Feb 2008-Oct 2008. Martin left promotion and Eric Eisen took book from Oct 2008- Mar 2011 when he was removed and Sam Keith took the book for a month till he left the SWF . The Eric Eisen assumed Head Booker again World Champions: Runaway Train till wk2 Apr 2007 12 def, Steve Frehley Wk 2 Apr 2007- Wk2 May 2007 2 def, Skull DeBones till Wk 3 Sep 2007 17 def, Jack Bruce till wk 2 Jan 2008 17 def, Rich Money till wk 1 jun 2008 12 def, Wolf Hawkins wk2 Mar 2009 14 def, Jack Bruce(2) till Wk 2 Jun 2009 15 def, Zimmy Bumfhole till Wk 1 Oct 2009 14 def, Runaway Train (3) till wk 2 Jan 2010 12 def, Akima Brave till wk 2 Apr 2010 14 def, Nevada Nuclear till wk 4 May 2010 6 def, Akima Brave(2) till Wk 4 July 2010 15 def, Rich Money (2) til Wk 2 Oct 2010 14 def, Christian Faith (5) till Wk 2 Jan 2011 16 def, Randy Bumfhole current 6 def. TCW History: Rise to International in Feb 2007, then Global in Nov 2007, fell to International (patch 1.3) in Jan 2008, fell to Cult in Jan 2008, rose to International in May 2008, Rose to Global in Jan 2010 Bookers: no change still Joel Bryant World Champions: Tommy Cornell (4) till Wk 4 Apr 2007 12 def, Ricky Dale Johnson (2) till Wk 2 Aug 2007 15 def, Wrestling Machine #1 till Wk 1 Nov 2007 13 def, Liberty (4) till Wk 3 Nov 2007 0 def, Tommy Cornell (5) till Wk 1 Feb 2008 15 def, Freddie Datsun till Wk 3 Feb 2008 0 def, Wrestling Machine #1 (2) till wk 4 Sep 2008 15 def, Jack Griffith till Wk 4 Feb 2009 13 Def, BLZ Bubb (2) till Wk 4 Oct 2009 13 def, Bruce the Giant till Wk1 Jan 2010 6 def, Tommy Cornell (6) till Wk 4 Mar 2010 12 def, RDJ (3) till Wk 1 Sep 2010 16 def, Freddie Datsun (2) till Wk 4 Nov 2010 14 def, Troy Tornado till Wk 4 Feb 2011 14 def, Freddie Datsun (3) 6 def DAVE History: Still Cult Bookers: Nemesis leaves in May 2007, Farrah Hesketh takes over and is current Head Booker Unified Champions: Eddie Peak till WK 1 Jul 2007 12 def, Jack Giedroyc till Wk 1 Mar 2008 15 def, Shawn Gonzalez till wk 1 July 2008 14 def, Henry Lee (3) till Wk 1 Dec 2008 17 def, Big Cat Brandon till Wk 3 May 2009 20 def, Chris Caulfield (4) til Wk 3 Aug 2009 12 def, Vin Tanner till Wk 4 Jan 2010 23 def, Shawn Gonzalez (2) till Wk 1 Jun 2010 15 def, Vin Tanner (2) till Wk 2 Aug 2010 12 def, Acid till Wk 4 Jan 2011 20 def, Chris Caulfield (5) till 10 def.

CZCW History: Rise to Regional in Aprl 2007 Bookers: Shawn Gonzalez Jan -Sep 2007 then left, Leo Davis Sep 2007 to current Coastal Zone Champions: Donnie J till Wk 1 Aug 2007 7 def, Mainstream Hernandez till Wk1 Aug 2008 12 def, Bulldozer Brandon Smith till Wk 2 Nov 2008 2 def, Brendan Idol till Wk 4 Sep 2009 4 def, Mainstream Hernandez (2) till Wk 3 May 2010 13 def, Brett Biggz till Wk 1 Oct 2010 5 def, Steven Parker till Wk 1 Jan 2011 5 def, Citizen X current 5 def USPW History: Fall to Regional Jan 2008 (patch 1.3) Bookers: Danny Jillefski till Feb 2008, Then Corporal Doom till current USPW World Champions: Bruce the Giant till Wk 4 Jun 2007 14 def, Puerto Rican Power till Wk 2 Oct 2007 10 def, Peter Valentine till Wk 3 Jan 2008 17 def, Demon Anger till Wk 1 Feb 2008 3 def, Warlord Agony till Wk 4 Nov 2008 8 def, Demon Anger (2) till Wk 2 Jun 2010 18 def, Steven Parker till Wk 3 Oct 2010 1 def, Charlie Thatcher current 3 def MAW History: Rise to Small on Jan 2007 , rise to Reginal on Apr 2010 Bookers: Mean Machine till Jan 2008 leaves, Black Hat Bailey from Jan to Sep 2008 then left, Karen Killer Sep 2008 and current Head Booker Mid Atlantic Champions: Steven Parker till Wk 3 Aug 2007 6 def, Mainstream Hernandez till Wk 1 Sep 2008 10 def, Shady K till Wk 1 Jun 2009 5 def, Mean Machine (2) till Wk 1 Jun 2010 10 def, Teddy Powell till Wk 1 Feb 2011 6 def, Shady K (2) Current 2 def RIPW History: Rise to Small Feb 2007 , Rise to Regional Oct 2010 Bookers: Wanda Fish Head Booker since Jan 2007 RIPW Champions: Valiant till Wk 2 Jan 2007 no def , Mikey James till Wk 3 Jul 2007 5 def, Honest Frank till Wk 1 May 2008 9 def, Brendan Idol till Wk 1 Dec 2008 3 def, California Love Machine till wk 2 Jan 2010 12 def, Rodger Dodger till Wk 1 Mar 2011 12 def, Mainstream Hernandez current holder no def

Archived