NYCW: Bringing back Old School!

Stomper's office Monday following Brooklyn Brawl Apr 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: The string of good shows is continuing. We are getting off to a really good start here. Both Donnie J and Cameron vessey re-signed and the new signess Marc Speed and Oleg Dorosklov have good ring talent. Dorosklov needs a lot of work on psychology but he has amazing technical wrestling skills and should benefit from our focus in that area. Matt Gauge and the feuds we have had him run with have really lifted us up these last few months. I only hope we can re-sign him at the end of the year. His brother Greg's contract is up for renewal and that may be an indicator of how things will go. Regardless I will run with Gauge for as long as we can if it can get us results like we have been getting lately.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Do what you need. Remember, I have loosened the reins quite a bit so we can start growing into one of the more prestigious promotions around. I would like to see if we can finally land a ppv or tv deal by the end of the year.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Everything is looking good for this being our breakout year. I will send over the info for Return to Tradition and I will see you there.[/COLOR]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the NYCW Website : Brooklyn Brawl kept the string of awesome shows that have gained in prestige continuing. Donnie J and Matt Gauge have started a war that has begun to involve the rest of the roster as the newly re-formed Natural Storm has aligned with Donnie J as the Park Avenue Elite. It looks like this is far from over. Our next event is NYCW Return to Tradition on Sat May 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include K.C. Glenn vs Oleg Dorosklov Natural Storm vs the Swashbucklers Mercury Cougar (c) vs Rob Reynolds and Rafael Ruiz for the tag team titles Andre Jones (c) vs Greg Gauge in a re-match for the Tri-state title Mean Jean Catteley takes on JD Morgan and Matt Gauge (c) takes on Donnie J for the Empire title Tickets are on sale now

look around Cornellverse continued.... AAA History: Regional since start Booker: Catherine Quine since start Femme Fatale Champion: Wanda Fish (4) till Wk 1 Nov 2007 10 def, Joanne Rodriguez till Wk 1 Sep 2009 15 def, Raven Nightfall till Wk 1 Jan 2010 2 def, Catherine Quine Current 13 def BSC History: Small since start Booker: Honey Golightly since start BSC Queen of the Ring: Dharma Gregg till Wk 4 Sep 2008 19 def, Charlize Angelle till Wk 1 Nov 2008 1def, Jen Neptune till Wk 2 Oct 2009 10 def, Wanda Fish till Wk 1 Jan 2011 12 def, Dharma Gregg current 5 def Canada NOTPBW History: Rise to International in Apr 2009 , Rise to Global in Aug 2009 Bookers: Victoria Stone head booker since start NOTPBW Canadian Champions Sean McFly (4) till Wk 1 Jul 2007 16 def, Jeremy Stone (5) till Wk 2 feb 2008 15 def , Dan Stone Jr (6) till Wk 2 Apr 2009 18 def, Jeremy Stone (6) till Wk 2 Aug 2009 17 def, Duane Stone till Wk 3 Feb 2010 21 def, John maverick till Wk 4 feb 2010 0 def, Davis Wayne Newton till Wk 2 Sep 2010 16 def, Duane Stone (2) till Wk 2 Feb 2011 16 def, Davis Wayne Newton (2) current 10 def CGC History: Rose to National Oct 2007 Fell to Cult Jan 2008 (1.3 patch) Bookers: Alex DeColt entire time CGC World Champions: Alex DeColt (3) till Wk 3 Jun 2007 15 def, Dan Dalay (2) till Wk 4 Sep 2007 12 def, Alex DeColt (4) till Wk 3 Jan 2008 12 def, Dan Dalay (3) till Wk 1 Jun 2008 13 def, Alex DeColt (5) till Wk 4 Aug 2008 12 def, Eddie Chandler till Wk 3 Nov 2008 7 def, Ricky DeColt till Wk2 Mar 2009 12 def, Zeus Maximillion till Wk 4 Aug 2009 16 def, Jack DeColt (5) till Wk 3 Dec 2009 15 def, Steve DeColt (4) till Wk 1 Apr 2010 14 def, Alex DeColt (6) till Wk 2 Jul 2010 12def, Steve DeColt (5) till Wk 3 Nov 2010 13 def, Alex DeColt (7) till Wk 3 Mar 2011 12 def, Steve DeColt current 5 def 4C History: Rose to Regional May 2009 4C Bookers: Joey Poison till Nov 2007, Poison Left and Shawn Gonzalez Head booker since then 4C Champions: Joey Poison (3) till Wk 4 Nov 2007 10 def, Barry Kingman (3) till Wk 4 Jul 2009 19 def, Thomas Morgan till Wk 2 Jul 2010 7 def, Nathan Black till wk 3 Oct 2010 3 def, Guide current 2 def

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RETURN TO TRADITION[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1864 MAY 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Brooklyn Brawl saw the rise of the Park Avenue Elite, consisting of Donnie J and Natural storm and their manager Sienna de Ville and Matt Gauge successfully triumphing over Donnie J in a ladder match . Donnie J wll get another chance tonight as he cashed in a clause of his contract that guarantees him one title shot at a time of his choosing and he has chosen that it be a ladder match again. We start off action with newcomer Marc Speed taking on the rising Jared Johnson.[/COLOR] Marc Speed defeated Jared Johnson in 5:50 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Marc Speed gets his first victory in NYCW. DHarma Gregg comes out to show off her cover photo and spread in the new NYCW web Magazine as we get ready for the next match featuring Oleg Dorosklov, who has issued an open challenge to anyone to try to defeat him in a submission match, and KC Glenn a talented newcomer to NYCW who has accepted the challenge.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Oleg Dorosklov defeated KC Glenn in 6:19 by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Glenn was a game opponent, but Dorosklov's superior mat skills get him the victory. Now the Park Avenue Elite come out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]PAE: You bunch of lower class peons should be privileged that men of class and distinction like Rayne, Howard and myself, DOnnie J, take time out of our busy day to address the masses. We are the new power here in NYCW and anyone who stands in our way will regret it. Swashbucklers, tonight the Natural Storm make examples out of you and later on, Matt Gauge, I will take what rightfully belongs to a pillar of society like myself, The Empire title![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated The Swashbuckers in 8:25 when Eddie Howard defeated Ángel De México by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Natural Storm's new outlook has translated well to the ring as they defeat the former tag team champions. Up next, current tag team champions, Mercury Cougar, defend the belts against the team of Rob Reynolds and Rafael Ruiz.[/COLOR] Mercury Cougar defeated Rob Reynolds and Rafael Ruiz in 12:31 when Mercutio Sleep defeated Rafael Ruiz by pinfall when Persephone interfered. Mercury Cougar make defence number 2 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Thanks to the help of Persephone, Mercury Cougar retain the titles. Jenny Playmate shoots some free-t-shirts to the crowd as we get ready for a triple threat match for the Tri-State title as Cameron Vessey and Greg Gauge challenge Andre Jones.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey defeated Andre Jones and Greg Gauge in 15:38 when Cameron Vessey defeated Greg Gauge by pinfall. Cameron Vessey wins the NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In one of those twists that can only happen in a triple threat, Andre Jones doesn't get pinned, yet loses the title as Cameron Vessey got the pinfall on Greg Gauge and becomes the new Tri-State Champion! Coming up, a rematch between Mean Jean Catteley and JD Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley: Morgan, last month was a fluke that won't happen again. NYCW management has barred Sienna De Ville from ringside so you won't have anyone to help cheat your way to an undeserved victory. One on One tonight, you will learn why I am called "Mean" Jean Catteley![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley defeated JD Morgan in 22:58 by submission. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Catteley gets the victory and a measure of revenge as he applies a fogure four leglock after a mood swing to force Morgan to tap out. Persephone gives away some free merchandise a we get ready for the Main Event ladder rematch between champion Matt Gauge and challenger Donnie J.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Olive"]M Gauge: Donnie J, you couldn't get the job done last month, and if you think your goons Natural Storm will help you tonight, well, I brought a little back up myself in the form of my brother Greg and the Swashbucklers. Man to Man , I will beat you again and uphold the family championship legacy![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: Once again, you underestimate me Gauge. A true well bred, upper crust person like myself doesn't need the help of anybody to achieve thier goals. I will beat you down, climb the ladder to success and become the Champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Donnie J in 24:38 when Matthew Gauge retrieved the item. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 5 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]B+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In an incredible match, easily among the best 2 or 3 ever in NYCW , Matt Gauge successfully climbs the ladder and grabs the belt. Their allies stayed in the back and both men brought everything they had to the match. The entire crowd was on their feet applauding this fantastic bout![/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Return to Tradition May 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: The show went well and Matt Gauge and Donnie J delivered what may be the match of the year and probably the best match we have had here since Catteley-Flash back in 2009. Greg Gauge did a nice job in helping elevate Cameron Vessey in his last match as he has decided he can make more money in Japan. Matt is still signed for 6 more months but it will probably be a long shot to keep him after that. At least our Main Event scene is as strong as it has been in a while with Morgan, Catteley and Donnie J to complement Matt.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: It's a shame Grege Gauge is leaving , but it looks like we still have a solid roster to work from and that guy Dorosklov looks to have massive potential as he is soaking up psychology and other wrestling performance skills like a sponge. Matched with his incredible technical skills and quick grasp of other styles, he could be a huge star here if handled right. I hear he is already very popular in Japan. On the media front, PWI.com has been calling this a breakout year and stating every monthly event so far is growing in prestige. The Tv networks and PPV aren't biting yet, but I feel they could come around within a couple of seasons.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I will keep concentrating on the monthly events this year then . Matt Gauge, Donnie J and JD Morgan are all signed thru Dec so even if Catteley doesn't renew next month, we still have good show headliners and I have some ideas for a few months down the road if Gauge and Donnie J choose to move on. Meanwhile, here is the proposed lineup for Manhatten Mayhem, I will see you at the show[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website : NYCW's breakout year has continued with the 5th straight show to rise in prestige and with a record crowd for Return to Tradition. The highlight of another outstanding show was the Matt Gauge -Donnie J ladder match being called the best match in NYCW in over a year and a half since the classic Catteley-Flash ultimate submission match in Dec 2009. IN other news, NYCW announced that Greg Gauge has left the promotion to concentrate on his foreig bookings. Gauge thanked the fans for his time in NYCW but cited his growing popularity and financial gain options overseas for his decision to not renew his contract. We wish him well on his endeavors. The next event is NYCW Manhatten Mayhem on Sat Jun 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include Oleg Dorosklov vs Jared Johnson Natural Storm vs KC Glenn and Rob Reynolds Mercury Cougar vs Swashbucklers Mean Jean Catteley vs Andre Jones and in a 3 way match for the Empire title Matt Gauge faces Donnie J and JD Morgan. Tickets are on sale now

OOC Note: Just a little teaser for the next show. A former champion during this dynasty is returning to NYCW in the next show and lets see if anyone can guess who it will be. A couple of hints are that he was not an original roster member, and he was hired during the first year. If someone gets it right, they get to create and name his new finishing move. I will be posting the next show on thurs night so you have till then to guess.

Okay, I guess fan participation only works when you actually have fans :p [SIZE="3"]NYCW MANHATTEN MAYHEM[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1900 JUN 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: The big main event tonight will be a 3 way ladder match between Champion Matt Gauge, Donnie J and JD Morgan for the Empire title. We start things off with a fatal four way match with Edward Cormell, Sergei Kalashnov, Cal Sanders and Rafael Ruiz.[/COLOR] Rafael Ruiz defeated Cal Sanders, Edward Cornell and Sergei Kalashnov in 5:25 when Rafael Ruiz defeated Cal Sanders by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Ruiz uses his greater experience to come out on top in this wild brawl. Next up Jared Johnson takes the submission challenge of Oleg Dorosklov.[/COLOR] Oleg Dorosklov defeated Jared Johnson in 5:50 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Johnson is a good technical wrestler, but even his mat skills couldn't overcome the Russian Submiison Machine. Now the Park Avenue Elite come to ringside:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]PAE: Tonight will be another object lesson in the superiority of the upper class over the worthless bums here in NYCW. You lower class wage workers will have the privilege of seeing the finest that society can provide in breeding and class as the Storm devastate another team and Donnie J becomes the Empire Champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated KC Glenn and Rob Reynolds in 8:13 when Eddie Howard defeated Rob Reynolds by pinfall with a Thunder Crash. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Natural Storm continue their dominating run with another impressive win over KC Glenn and Rob Reynolds. Next , Champions Mercury Cougar takes on former champions the Swashbucklers.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Mercury Cougar: Swashbucklers, you two washed up has-beens should have learned your lesson the last time we defeated you. You two just aren't in our league . You aren't fast enough, agile enough, or fierce enough to handle the Mercury Cougar![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Mercury Cougar defeated The Swashbuckers in 7:47 when Masked Cougar defeated Harry Wilson by pinfall with a handful of tights. Mercury Cougar make defence number 3 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Mercury Cougar retain the titles again with some underhanded tactics as Persephone distracted the ref long enough for Cougar to get the rollup with a handful of tights. Jenny Playmate comes out to give away some free t-shirts as Marc Speed comes to ringside.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Speed: Vessey, congratulations on your title win last month. Now lets see you show the guts to defend it against me. Come on out and learn why Speed Kills![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey defeated Marc Speed in 10:51 by pinfall. Cameron Vessey makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In a surprisingly great bout that got the fans really involved, Cameron Vessey overcomes some a strong challenge to get the win and retain the title. Now, former champion Andre Jones comes out[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Green"]Jones: Well, I was supposed to face Mean Jean Catteley tonight, but when he found out he had to wrestle me, he suddenly decided that he had "commitments" elsewhere. I guess he finally developed some sense and ran rather than endure the beatdown I would have given him. But since I am here and ready to kick butt, lets see if anyone in the back has the stones to face me![/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: JOnes has laid out an open challenge and it looks like someone is coming out to answer it. It is........ BRANDON SMITH!!! The BULLDOZER has returned to NYCW!!![/COLOR] Worker surprise angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Smith: Looks like I get to make my return with a bang as I take out this wannabe. Last time I was here I was just about to climb the pinnacle of theis federation when the big leagues came calling. I dominated everyone there as usual and when the SWF became the minor leagues, I decided to go clean up some old business and get back to being on top here in New York. JOnes, you are the first victim to get bulldozed!![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Andre Jones in 15:38 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In the battle of former Tri-State champions, Bulldozer gets the victory in his return bout as he debuts a new submission after he lands the Bulldozer Spear. NOw we go backstage where Sienna de Ville is having a meeting with her clients DOnnie J and JD Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: So we are agreed. First we take out that trailer trash Gauge and then we can decide the contest between us as gentlemen of honor.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Morgan: It's a deal. We team up till Gauge is eliminated and then we see who the best man is between us.[/COLOR] Alliance angle [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge responds: So you two think that coming at me 2 on 1 will make a difference. What both of you fossilized losers have failed to comprehend is that being Champion is my rightful legacy. It is in my genes as all my family is from a proud championship lineage and no one will prevent me from living up to that lineage. I will walk out the same way I came in, as Champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Donnie J and JD Morgan in 25:03 when Matthew Gauge retrieved the item. Matthew Gauge makes defence number 6 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Morgan and Donnie J kept their alliance early and concentrated on weakening and eliminating Gauge. BUt after several minutes, when thet had Gauge weakened and beaten down on the outside, their alliance came to a screeching halt as Donnie J started climbing the ladder for the title and Morgan pulled him off and started arguing with him. As they fought each other for a while , it allowed Gauge to recover and flatten both of his opponents with a flying body block off the top of the ladder! He delivered DDT's to both Morgan and Donnie J and threw them both outside and then climbed the ladder to retrieve the belt and remain the champion. As he straddles the ladder with the championship and celebrates , the backstage curtains part and out comes John "Squeeky" McClean! The former SWF North American Champion has come to NYCW !![/COLOR] Worker surprise [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]McClean: As I have been honing my skills in Canada and DAVE, I kept hearing about this phenom. To think I remember Sam Keith telling me about all the things you and your brother did as kids and now here you are the self proclaimed legacy of championship blood. I decided it is time that you started paying the dues your father and I have already paid to be called champions, so I am going to challenge you for that shiny belt next month at NYCW Gang Wars and lets see if you are a chip off the old block of your father, or just a pale imitation.[/COLOR] Challenge [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Manhatten Mayhem Jun 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I think an overall decent show, it hasn't popped as strong as others this year, but still good overall and I think the return of Bulldozer Smith and the addition of Squeeky McClean will really help over the next few months. Both Catteley and Andre Jones re-signed so I think our roster is as deep as it has ever been. The Vessey Speed match was a real eye opener and I think that is a good feud that can elevate both men. Vessey took a while to put it all together , but I think he is ready to start showing some of his family's talent . There are a few midcard contracts coming up in the next month, but nothing groundshaking. Only other thing is that I am letting Sergei Kalashnov's contract run out as he wants upper midcard money, but has not been able to break out of the opening slot and get the kind of overness he had in Europe.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: That's fine, I am a firm believer in not overpaying too much , especially for non main eventers. PWI liked this show and rated it as an above average event for our calendar again. It will be our challenge to get our entire calendar to that level.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Here are the plans for Gang Wars. I will see you there.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Another record crowd and another event rising in importance highlighted the continuing renaissance of NYCW as Manhatten Mayhem had shocks aplenty starting with the return of Bulldozer Brandon Smith and the shocking appearance and challenge of former SWF North American champion Squeeky McClean , who challenged Matt Gauge for the Empire title next month at NYCW Gang Wars. Gang Wars will be held on Sat Jul 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park and matches already signed include Oleg Dorosklov vs KC Glenn in a rematch from Return to Tradition Cameron Vessey & Rafael Ruiz vs Marc Speed & Casey Valentine Mercury Cougar defend the NYCW Tag titles against Harry Wilson and Rob Reynolds Donnie J vs Mean Jean Catteley Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs JD Morgan and Matthew Gauge defends the Empire title against John "Squeeky" McClean in the Main Event Tickets are on sale now.

[SIZE="3"]NYCW GANG WARS[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1900 JUL 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: There was a shocking conclusion last month as Squeeky McClean came to NYCW and challenged Matt Gauge. They will meet tonight in the Main Event. We start off action with Cal Sanders facing Edward Cornell.[/COLOR] Cal Sanders defeated Edward Cornell in 3:49 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Sanders gets the victory and now Natural Storm takes on Angle de Mexico and Casey Valentine[/COLOR] Natural Storm defeated Ángel De México and Casey Valentine in 5:33 when D.C. Rayne defeated Ángel De México by pinfall with a Thunder Crash. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Natural Storm continues their roll and now Donnie J comes out to join his Park Avenue Elite partners.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]PAE: Yet another example of what happens when these lower class peons try to rise above their station . Just like that blue collar trailer trash Catteley will learn later tonight. We are the Park Avenue Elite and we are the ruling class here in NYCW.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Oleg Dorosklov defeated KC Glenn in 5:55 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Oleg Dorosklov keeps his win streak intact with a victory over the talented youngster KC Glenn. Up next Mercury Cougar defend the tag team titles against Rob Reynolds and Harry Wilson.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Mercury Cougar: Once again , the quickest, slickest, and coolest tag team ever, Mercury Cougar, will prove we are the greatest as we take out those chumps Reynolds and Wilson.[/COLOR] Taunt [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Mercury Cougar defeated Rob Reynolds and Harry Wilson in 5:59 when Mercutio Sleep defeated Harry Wilson by pinfall. Mercury Cougar make defence number 4 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Mercury Cougar are triumphant and now we have the usual summer tradition here in NYCW , a Diva Bikini Contest. Dharma Gregg, Jenny Playmate, and Persephone each come out in a stunning bikini and as the audience votes with their cheers, it looks like Dharma Gregg is the winner. Jenny Playmate looks really upset and, as Dharma walks around the ring waving to the fans, Jenny suddenly attacks Dharma from behind and then proceeds to try to strip off her bikini in front of the audience. Officials finally pull Jenny off Dharma and the ref helps cover her up. It seems that frustration got the better of Jenny.[/COLOR] Bikini Contest [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Strip Attack [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [I]Jenny heel turn successful[/I] Marc Speed and Andre Jones defeated Cameron Vessey and Rafael Ruiz in 7:02 when Marc Speed defeated Rafael Ruiz by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Speed and Jones get the victory and coming up is Mean Jean Catteley takes on the PAE leader Donnie J.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Catteley: Donnie, I have seen tons of people like you come thru here year after year claiming to be the best, the elite, the next gen, etc. All those people have one thing in common. I beat them and sent them packing and you won't be any different.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: Catteley, your problem is that you don't know your place. I am the epitome of class and breeding and you are just a dog that needs to be put down. I will muzzle you like the filthy cur that you are.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Donnie J defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 12:45 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Donnie J gets the win and it is a clean sweep tonight for the Park Avenue Elite. Now , the newly returned Bulldozer Brandon Smith takes on JD Morgan.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Bulldozer: Morgan, you are just another step in the ladder on my triumphant return to NYCW. I will defeat you and show these fans a man and champion they can be proud of![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated JD Morgan in 15:36 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Bulldozer get the victory over a dangerous opponent in Morgan and now we have the main event . Matt Gauge vs Squueky McClean.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]McClean: Gauge, I see you like to use your dad's famous hold, The Proton Lock. Having been in and seen that hold many times, I know all its strenghts and weaknesses. So, just to prove to you and everyone else that I am the superior wrestler and champion, I will take you on in an Ultimate Submission match![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: McClean, if you are stupid enough to think you can break the Proton Lock, then I welcome the opportunity to demonstrate it on you time and time again tonight. I accept and you will pay for your ego![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Squeeky McClean defeated Matthew Gauge in 30:00 by three falls to one. Squeeky McClean wins the NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]B[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In an incredible match, Squeeky McClean used his greater experience, and familiarity with Gauge's wrestling style to get the win and become the new Empire Champion.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Gang Wars Jul 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: I think that was our strongest show this year, and definitely the most solid match for match. Matt Gauge told me SWF had made him an offer a few days before the show , so I had McClean go over him for the title, even though Gauge wasn't happy about it as he says he hasn't decided if he is taking the SWF offer. Even if he does leave, we still have a strong main event scene so we should be fine. Only other news is that Angel de Mexico chose not to renegotiate as he thinks he can do better in Mexico now than he can here. I told him fine as he isn't involved in anything currently. The other contract renewals went well so there should be no hassles with the roster.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: The crowd has held steady and the economy is still slowly rising. We might even be able to sellout Pennsylvania Park finally and maybe bump up the ticket prices a little to increase revenue. We have steady profit going but I would still like to build up the 'warchest' for when we do make a big expansion push. We will discuss any new financial goals after the end of the year.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: Okay. I will let you know what happens with Gauge and then send you the lineup for King of Queens[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Gang Wars , arguably the best event in NYCW this year , according to reviews, saw a new Empire Champion crowned as John 'Squueky' McClean ended the 2nd title run of Matt Gauge in an ultimate submission match in one of the better matches in NYCW history. Bulldozer Brandon Smith also continues a successful return to NYCW with a win over JD Morgan. The next event is NYCW King of Queens on Sat Aug 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include Oleg Doroskov vs Rob Reynolds Natural Storm vs Mercury Cougar(c) vs Rafael Ruiz & K.C. Glenn for the NYCW Tag Team championship Cameron Vessey vs Marc Speed for the Tri-State championship Andre Jones vs Mean Jean Catteley vs JD Morgan in a 3 way elimination match Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Donnie J in a #1 Contender match and Squeeky McClean defends the Empire title against Matt Gauge in a rematch. Tickets are on sale now

[SIZE="3"]NYCW KING OF QUEENS[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1900 AUG 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Last month saw a new Empire champion when John McClean defeated Matt Gauge. Gauge gets a rematch in tonights main event and we start action off with a tag team match between Harry Wilson and Cal Sanders taking on Jared Johnson and promising rookie Ernest Youngman.[/COLOR] Jared Johnson and Ernest Youngman defeated Harry Wilson and Cal Sanders in 5:18 when Ernest Youngman defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall with The Hit. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: The self styled "Ring Assassin" Youngman gets the win in his debut with a reverse bulldog manuever he calls "The Hit". Now, on the lighter side, Casey Valentine and Edward Cornell show thier version of the classic courtroom scene in a few good men. ANd then Oleg Dorosklov issues his submission match challenge and it looks like Rob Reynolds has taken the opportunity to show his skills.[/COLOR] Movie Parody [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] Oleg Dorosklov defeated Rob Reynolds in 3:46 by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Dorosklov continues his mastery of the submission match. Now , the Park Avenue Elite come out.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]PAE: Last month was another demonstration of how superior the Elite truly are. Tonight will continue the education of the working class as to why we are the best that society has to offer. First, Natural Storm will regain the tag titles and prove that they are THE most dominant tag team wrestling has ever seen , and then I , Donnie J ,will triumph in the #1 contender's match and then go on to get the Empire title. As always, the cream will rise to the top and the PAE are the cream of the crop![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Natural Storm defeated Mercury Cougar and Rafael Ruiz and KC Glenn in 7:38; the order of elimination was Mercury Cougar first, and finally Rafael Ruiz and KC Glenn. Natural Storm win the NYCW Tag Team titles. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: In a 3 way elimination tag team match , the former champions Mercury Cougar were eliminated first, and then Natural Storm, with an assist from their manager Sienna De Ville, win the match and become the 3 time NYCW Tag team champions. The Park Avenue Elite are off to a good start tonight. Persephone shoots out some t-shirts to the crowd and then we have a rematch for the tri-state title as Cameron Vessey defends against Marc Speed.[/COLOR] Diva Angle [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey defeated Marc Speed in 9:31 by pinfall. Cameron Vessey makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Speed puts up another tough challenge, but Vessey is able to get a rollup for the pin. Backstage, we are getting word that Dharma Gregg and Jenny Playmate are getting into an argument about Jenny's actions last month. Officials are separating the two divas before it goes any further. Coming up is a 3 way elimination match between Mean Jean Catteley, Andre Jones, and JD Morgan.[/COLOR] Diva Argument [SIZE="4"]E[/SIZE] JD Morgan defeated Andre Jones and Mean Jean Cattley in 12:02; the order of elimination was Andre Jones first, and finally Mean Jean Cattley. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Morgan continues to win, repositioning himself for another eventual shot at the title. But now ,we have a #1 contender match between Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Donnie J.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Bulldozer: Donnie, you call yourself elite, but I was an all american in any sport I played in. I am at the pinnacle of my skills and abilities. With the fans behind me, I will become the #1 contender and then the champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Donnie J: Smith, there is no way some farmboy from Minnesota has the ability to compete with a true scion of high society like myself. You lack the breeding or class to be a true champion that these people in NYCW need to lead them. I will defeat you tonight and then take my proper station as champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Donnie J in 15:58 by pinfall. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Bulldozer manages to triumph, despite DeVilles interference,and will go on to face the winner of the Gauge-McClean match in the near future. Our main event is next.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]McClean: Gauge, you were taught a lesson last month, but I guess the young don't learn very quickly. I see I need to teach you to respect your betters again so be prepared for another harsh lesson tonight.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: I made a rookie mistake. I underestimated you and it cost me. It won't happen again. I learn from my mistakes and tonight I will regain the belt and restore my championship legacy for me, my family, and the fans![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated Squeeky McClean in 28:14 by count out. [SIZE="4"]B[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In yet another great match, McClean takes a walk to preserve his title as he is unable to get the upper hand on the young Gauge. The issue between these two is far from settled![/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following King of Queens Aug 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: That was another strong show with Gauge still carrying almost anybody to an awesome main event. It looks like he is content to work out his contract thru the end of the year, although I will be amazed if we can get him to re-sign. Bulldozer also got an offer from SWF and he hasn't responded yet, although I am hoping he is still carrying a grudge from when they dropped him last time. I will wait and see with him as I don't need a repeat of the last time when he was here where I had him booked in a title match and then both he and the champion gave notice at the same time. The new guy Youngman is showing some good potential to start and Vesseyand Speed still put on good matches together, so we should be able to finish this year strong.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: That's great. The attendance has steadied out and I think we can bump ticket prices a little in the next couple of months as the contract costs are still rising. We are still turning profit, but with the economy finally starting to recover, contract demands are going to climb next year when our major stars are due for renewal. Also, given our recent run of popularity, I have contacted the tv and ppv people again to see if something can be worked out. I will let you know if anything develops.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Good to hear. Here are the plans for Ground Zero and I will see you there.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: King of Queens continued yet another in a string of "awesome" NYCW events and saw Natural Storm win the NYCW Tag team titles for the third time, also Matt Gauge got the win, but not the title, over John "Squeeky" McClean and looks to try to regain the Empire title this month. The next event is NYCW Ground Zero on Sat Sep 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include Oleg Dorosklov vs Harry Wilson Jared Johnson and Ernest Youngman vs Rafael Ruiz and Rob Reynolds Cameron Vessey (c) vs Mercutio Sleep for the Tri-State title Mean Jean Catteley vs Masked Cougar vs JD Morgan in a 3 way match Bulldozer Brandon Smith & KC GLenn take on Donnie J and Andre Jones in tag action and John "Squeeky" McClean(c) vs Matt Gauge for the Empire championship

[SIZE="3"]NYCW GROUND ZERO[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1900 SEP 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Matt Gauge won the match , but not the title, last month as Squeeky McClean took a countout to save the title. That won't be an issue tonight as it will be an ultimate submission match tonight between Gauge and McClean. Action kicks off with Cal Sanders facing newcomer Irwin Guttman[/COLOR]. Cal Sanders defeated Irwin Gutmann in 3:58 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Sanders gives the rookie a rough welcome. Now, Harry Wilson tries to overcome the Submission Machine Oleg Dorosklov.[/COLOR] Oleg Dorosklov defeated Harry Wilson in 5:24 by submission. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Dorosklov's impressive run continues. Marc Speed, Edward Cornell and Casey Valentine come out and do a movie parody of the movie Old School.[/COLOR] Parody [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Rafael Ruiz and Rob Reynolds defeated Jared Johnson and Ernest Youngman in 8:22 when Rafael Ruiz defeated Jared Johnson by pinfall. During the match we also had Ernest Youngman turn on Jared. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [I]Johnson face turn successful[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Frustrated at his partner costing him the match, Youngman attacked Johnson right after he was pinned and laid him out with the Hit. Now, the Park Avenue Elite come out, sporting their new tag team championship belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]PAE: Phase 1 is complete as the Natural Storm have shown that breeding and class triumph over working class stiffs everyday. The cream rose to the top and the tag Team championship are where they belong, around the waists of the most dominant tag team this company has ever seen. Now the next step is for Donnie J to get his title shot and claim the Empire title. The PAE shall rule NYCW because it is our right as the best society has to offer.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Cameron Vessey defeated Mercutio Sleep in 7:43 by submission. Cameron Vessey makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Vessey continues his impressive run as Tri-State champion and we have an end of summer tradition here in NYCW, a Diva Bikini contest. Dharma Gregg, Jenny Playmate, Persephone, and Vita all model their bikinis for the fans. As the fans vote with their cheers, it seems that the winner is Dharma Gregg.[/COLOR] Diva contest [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] JD Morgan defeated Mean Jean Cattley and Masked Cougar in 13:03; the order of elimination was Masked Cougar first, and finally Mean Jean Cattley. [SIZE="4"]C[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: JD Morgan triumphs in a 3 way elimination match and is really establishing himself as a top contender for the Empire title. It may only be a matter of time before he challenges for the gold. Coming up is tag team action as Donnie J and Andre Jones take on Bulldozer Brandon Smith and KC Glenn.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Jones & Donnie J: One again, I have to soil my hands with lower class white trash like Glenn and Bulldozer Smith. Fortunately, Mr Jones is here, a man of obvious breeding and skill, a true champion, to watch my back and help me deal with the riff raff. Smith and Glenn, you are jsut anothe rung in the ladder of our climb to the top[/COLOR]. Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Smith & Glenn: Donnie J, Andre Jones, you two city slickers are goign to learn not to underestimate us country boys. We are gonna whup you two good and show you what getting your hands dirty really means![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith and KC Glenn defeated Andre Jones and Donnie J in 15:37 when Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Andre Jones by submission. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Bulldozer picks up the win for his team and continues an amazing return to NYCW. COming up , the main event ultimate submission match for the Empire title between John "Squeaky" McClean and Matt Gauge.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]McClean: Once again, I will show you, just like I showed your jackass of a father, that the 'Proton Lock' is not unbeatable. Just like when I won this belt, I will make you tap and tap and tap and tap until your arms are so broken you can't tap any more![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: Squeeky, you are so afraid of me and my Proton Lock,that you ran with your tail between your legs rather than have me slap it on you and expose you as the weak coward you are. Tonight you can't run, you can't escape, and you can't win. I will regain my title and restor the Gauge championship legacy![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] Squeeky McClean defeated Matthew Gauge in 30:00 by two fall to one. Squeeky McClean makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [SIZE="4"]B[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: In another incredible bout between these two, everything was even one fall apeice coming down to the final minutes, McClean had removed one of the turnbuckles earlier and as Gauge was going for the Proton Lock to get the win, McClean manage to fall forward toward the turnbuckle and drag Gauge with him, causing Gauge to hit his head against the exposed ring buckle and knock himself out. McClean slapped on a sleeper hold and the ref lifted Gauges arm three times and after it fell the thrid time, McClean got his seconf fall and the victory to retain the title.[/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Ground Zero Sep 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: The Gauge-McClean main event carried another great show. This year is definitely our best one yet. On the contract fronts the only ones coming up are Natural Storm and I don't anticipate any issues in extending them.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: With the audience staying firm and the quality of shows we have put out this year, I think we can go ahead and bump the ticket prices now. The TV and PPV people still don't think we can draw enough viewers yet, but I am hopeful we are not very far off from that.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G.: I will try to keep the run going ,here is the lineup for Rise of the Empire and I will see you there.[/COLOR]

From the NYCW Website: Ground Zero is being hailed as the best event put on in NYCW during this banner year and was headlined by another incredible match between Matt Gauge and Squeeky McClean for the Empire title. McClean successfully turned back Gauge's challenge and remains Empire champion. According to PWI.com Ground Zero is an above average prestige event, joining the previous shows this year in that category. Our next event is NYCW Rise of the Empire on Sat Oct 14th 2011, matches include Irvin Gutmann & Edward Cornell vs Harry Wilson & Jared Johnson Ernest Youngman, Casey Valentine, Mercutio Sleep, and Oleg Dorosklov face off in a 4 way match Andre Jones, Donnie J & Natural Storm face Mean Jean Catteley, Rafael Ruiz, Rob Reynolds and Cameron Vessey in a 4 on 4 tag team match Matt Gauge vs JD Morgan vs KC Glenn in a 3 way elimination match and Squeeky McClean defends the Empire title against Bulldozer Brandon Smith Tickets are on sale now

[SIZE="3"]NYCW RISE OF THE EMPIRE[/SIZE] at Pennsylvania Park Att: 1900 OCT 2011 [COLOR="blue"]D.G. Mack: Off the heels of one of the highest rated shows in NYCW history, Bulldozer Brandon SMith looks to make some history of his own as he finally gets his opportunity at the NYCW Empire champion Squeeky McClean in the main event. We start action off with Marc Speed and Masked Cougar teaming up to take on the team of Jared Johnson and Rafael Ruiz[/COLOR]. Marc Speed and Masked Cougar defeated Jared Johnson and Rafael Ruiz in 5:27 when Masked Cougar defeated Rafael Ruiz by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Speed and Cougar were successful in their team debut , and to add insult to injury, decide to mock their opponents after the match. Now we have another tag team bout as Jared Johnson does double duty tonight, teaming with Harry Wilson against Irwin Guttman and Edward Cornell.[/COLOR] Taunt Angle [SIZE="4"]E+[/SIZE] Harry Wilson and Jared Johnson defeated Irwin Gutmann and Edward Cornell in 5:34 when Jared Johnson defeated Irwin Gutmann by pinfall. During the match we also had Irwin Gutmann turn on Edward Cornell. [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]D.G: Cornell had been knocked down from the ring earlier and wasn't there when Guttman was looking to make a tag. JOhnson got the rollup as Guttman was distracted and after the match, Guttman attacked Cornell, blaming him for costing them the match. As Jenny Playmate fires out some free t-shirts, we get ready for our next match up. Originally the Cv's were going to be in a tag match, but Cameron Vessey had commitments overseas, so it has been changed into a fatal four way between Oleg Dorosklov, Ernest Youngman, Casey Valentine and Mercutio Sleep.[/COLOR] [I]Cornell face turn successful[/I] Oleg Dorosklov defeated Casey Valentine, Mercutio Sleep and Ernest Youngman in 9:46; the order of elimination was Ernest Youngman first, then Casey Valentine, and finally Mercutio Sleep. During the match we also had Jared Johnson run in and attack Youngman. During the match we also had Ernest Youngman turn on Valentine. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [I]Valentine face turn successful[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Johnson tried to get a little revenge on Youngman for his attack last month, and after getting eliminated by Casey Valentine, Youngman delivered the HIT to Valentine before he left to cost Valentine the match. Youngman is developing quite a list of enemies during his short stay in NYCW so far. Donnie J comes out with his PAE cronies, the Tag team champions Natural Storm as they get ready for a 4 on 4 tag team match[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Olive"]PAE: You lower class working drones are privileged to once again see true gentlemen of class and breeding show our superiority here tonight. Catteley, I see you have rounded up 3 skid row bums to team with you against the PAE and Andre Jones. We wil teach you once again that the cream rises to the top and that we, the Park Avenue Elite, are the class of NYCW![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Catteley responds: Donnie, so you and those losers think you are true bluebloods? How about Me and my team spill some of it and see just how blue it is! You are in for an old fashioned beatdown tonight![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley, Rafael Ruiz, Rob Reynolds and Cameron Vessey defeated Andre Jones, Donnie J and Natural Storm in 10:57 when Mean Jean Cattley defeated Andre Jones by pinfall with a Mood Swing. During the match we also had Donnie J turn on Andre Jones. [SIZE="4"]C-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Catteley got the victory with the Mood Swing in a wild brawl, and afterwards Donnie J and Natural Storm laid out Andre Jones for losing the match. The PAE are showing all of NYCW that it doesn't pay to cross them or fail them in any way. Up next is a 3 way ladder match to determine a new #1 contender as fast rising rookie, KC Glenn takes of JD Morgan , who has been unstoppable of late, and former 2 time champion Matt Gauge.[/COLOR] [I]Andre Jones face turn successful[/I] [COLOR="Green"]Gauge: Tonight, I will become the #1 contender, and then whoever wins tonight, you Bulldozer or you McClean, will have to face me and then I will regain my legacy and once again become the NYCW Empire champion![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Matthew Gauge defeated JD Morgan and KC Glenn in 20:16 when Matthew Gauge retrieved the item. [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Gauge manages to overcome the odds and become the #1 contender again and will get a shot at whoever emerges as champion from the Main event coming next![/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]McClean: Bulldozer, I remember you from the SWF . I remember you couldn't rise above the opening roster when I was working against major stars and main events. Just like then, you aren't on my level. I will plow the bulldozer under tonight, and then I will finally finish my business with that punk Gauge.[/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] [COLOR="Green"]Bulldozer: McClean, the only reason I wasn't a major sdtar of SWF is because the Eisens don't know how to use true talent. They wasted the biggest thing to hit wrestling in years and their mismanagement cost them when they had to cut the roster, as I am sure you remember. Incidentally, SWF is trying to get me back, but I don't recall them trying to get you, so who does that make the real star? Either way, after I defeat you and get that title, then everyone will know that Bulldozer Brandon Smith is a true champion and the champion of the people![/COLOR] Promo [SIZE="4"]D+[/SIZE] Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Squeeky McClean in 27:56 by count out. [SIZE="4"]B-[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Both men went all out in this match with great back and forth action. The crowd was oohing and ahhing every move and shift in momentum. Once again, frustrated that he couldn't maintain an advantage over his opponent, McClean takes the shortcut to save his belt by taking the countout loss. BUt he has to face Matt Gauge again next month at Harlem Streetfight and Gauge is determined to regain the belt![/COLOR] Overall Show [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE]

Stomper's office Monday following Rise of the Empire Oct 2011 [COLOR="Blue"]D.G: Another really good show. Audience stayed steady, even with the ticket price bump and it was nice to see a non Matt Gauge main event still draw a good pop and keep the audience steady. Smith didn't jump at the SWF offer, so he is probably still holding a grudge for getting let go the first time. Hopefully that means he will stay his full contract and maybe extend. Speaking of contracts, Matt Gauge's comes up at the end of the month for renewal. We have him for sure next month, but after that, who knows, and Donnie J comes up for renewal at the end of the year. Fortunately we are fairly well stacked top to bottom at this time.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Stomper: Keep up the good work. Send me the info for Harlem Streetfight, let me know how things go with Gauge and I will see you at the show[/COLOR].

From the NYCW Website: Rise of the Empire was yet another top notch effort. Bulldozer Brandon Smith won the match but not the title as Squeeky McClean bailed out to save his title when he couldn't put Smith away. Matt Gauge won a #1 contender ladder match to get another shot at the belt at Harlem Streetfight. Harlem Streetfight will be held on Sat Nov 14th 2011 at Pennsylvania Park Matches include The C.Vs' taking on Mercutio Sleep and Ernest Youngman Park Avenue Elite vs Mean Jean Catteley, Rafael Ruiz and Andre Jones Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Masked Cougar JD Morgan vs KC Glenn and in the Main Event Matt Gauge vs John "Squeeky" McClean(c) for the Empire Championship

[QUOTE=Gozer;209122]Great main event with the Dozer - I've been watching him pull great matches in at least three of my favorite dynasties, including this one. I think he's a little overpowered, tho![/QUOTE] Thanks for the thumbs up. I actually had Bulldozer work his way up my roster back when he first appeared. He left in 2008 when his popularity outgrew my fed and was only able to get him back a couple of years later after one of SWF's purges after falling to cult again. At least in this game, he has never done much once he hit the big time. He was champion in most of the US regional feds, but never won any titles or rose up the card in the SWF. At least not yet.

Archived