PES6 - master league

panix04

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;180661]Minandi has been my captain since PSE1, superb player back in the day when he was named Mirandi, any reason why they changed every players name by 1 letter? Maste rleague default players i mean. On the stat increase where they a background process or did the screen still come up and i was just missing it?[/QUOTE] it probably has something to do with the fact that pro-evo has a few licenses now! Still have to make do with east london district or whatever they are called , rather than west ham :(

I could swear he's called Minanda in my game. Castolo and Burchet are my main 2 forwards in my Master League, Castolo is pretty strong but nobody compares to Burchet on the break, his pace is immense. In Master League the first thing you should do is get a new keeper and a new midfielder, only buy a new striker if you're having trouble scoring. I love playing online now though. :D PES6 is the best so far. Up there with PES3... some days I prefer ISS98 though.

[QUOTE=TCP1;180715]Fight Night is about the best boxing ever. However, despite nice graphics and fun multiplayer, it lacks any real depth and takes bleeding ages![/QUOTE] In what way do you mean takes ages? Damn I like my games with depth. Ah well. Is it a game you will go back to and pick up again. I've just started playing through Oblivion for about the 7th time as my saved game got corrupted, but i dont mind its worth it.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;180718]In what way do you mean takes ages? Damn I like my games with depth. Ah well. Is it a game you will go back to and pick up again. I've just started playing through Oblivion for about the 7th time as my saved game got corrupted, but i dont mind its worth it.[/QUOTE] All i have is the two-boxer demo and already i have spent age's on it, from the reviews i have read that the single player mode isnt the greatest, but against mate's it is a lot of fun. Perhaps the most fun is guessing how the judges scored each round!

[QUOTE=panix04;180722]All i have is the two-boxer demo and already i have spent age's on it, from the reviews i have read that the single player mode isnt the greatest, but against mate's it is a lot of fun. Perhaps the most fun is guessing how the judges scored each round![/QUOTE] Damn, now to find some mates :( lol well mates who like boxing, or any competetive sport for that matter.

It takes a long time if you just want to fight, probably about 30 minutes per match. However, if you like boxing, then you'll love the tactics etc. Oblivion is soooo big I have yet to spend time on it, but it is glorious what I have played! Unfortunately TEW is out now and any free time I have I either edit or play pro evo. I have limited free time!

[QUOTE=TCP1;180725]It takes a long time if you just want to fight, probably about 30 minutes per match. However, if you like boxing, then you'll love the tactics etc. Oblivion is soooo big I have yet to spend time on it, but it is glorious what I have played! Unfortunately TEW is out now and any free time I have I either edit or play pro evo. I have limited free time![/QUOTE] tell me about it, between studying for my degree and working on my mod i have barely found time for my X-Box 360, that reminds me, i must check if i still have a wife this week! :D

[QUOTE=TCP1;180725]It takes a long time if you just want to fight, probably about 30 minutes per match. However, if you like boxing, then you'll love the tactics etc. Oblivion is soooo big I have yet to spend time on it, but it is glorious what I have played! Unfortunately TEW is out now and any free time I have I either edit or play pro evo. I have limited free time![/QUOTE] Oblivion kicks ass.. For a while... Then begins to feel like work to get to the end

Me and my brother have had some legendary battles on Fight Night. If neither of us gets knocked out then it's quite nail biting to see who's got the most points as most rounds are fairly even. If anyone wants a sparring partner on Fight Night i'd be up for that sometime, just pm me your Xbox Live username. Don't worry though, i'm not that good.

I think the developers have set a new bench mark in RPG which i'm hoping should see an increase in large scale RPG's. I mean could you imagine a oblivion sized Zelda or final fantasy game? I mean don't get me wrong the open ended play might not be everyones cup of tea, but i've lost count of the hours i've spent just walking around to find new stuff and everytime you switch it on, there is something new. If you havent downloaded the new knights of the nine expansion do so, the quest isnt as fun as the dark brotherhood but the new items are useful.

[QUOTE=TCP1;180775]In my mind there has not been a set of RPGs better than Baldur's Gate and Knights of the Olf Republic. I can't wait for Mass Effect![/QUOTE] I know its an online RPG, but pre-NGE you couldn't beat Star Wars Galaxy's, that game was awesome. (although they redeveloped it for 3 year olds and it kinda lost its appeal - SWG users will know what i mean!)

[QUOTE=TCP1;180775]In my mind there has not been a set of RPGs better than Baldur's Gate and Knights of the Olf Republic. I can't wait for Mass Effect![/QUOTE] Baldurs gate was what got me into RPG's well that and Diablo. And Baldurs gate was the first game i tried my hand at modding for. Knights of the old republic is godly, story line for the first was a little obvious but gameplay was fantastic. I dont know what mass effect is. I'll have to look it up.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;180779]Baldurs gate was what got me into RPG's well that and Diablo. And Baldurs gate was the first game i tried my hand at modding for. Knights of the old republic is godly, story line for the first was a little obvious but gameplay was fantastic. I dont know what mass effect is. I'll have to look it up.[/QUOTE] It's the new game by Bioware. If you watch the trailer and just look at the size of the Universe that you can explore, it's ENORMOUS!

[QUOTE=TCP1;180795]It's the new game by Bioware. If you watch the trailer and just look at the size of the Universe that you can explore, it's ENORMOUS![/QUOTE] It sounds pretty awesome actually. I didnt know what to think when i saw that it was a sci-fi RPG as i prefer a kinda old school feel to my RPG's dragons demons and the likes, but this sounds good, especially the "Full spectrum Warrior style combat system".

Archived