Fliers/Tech Product

modern would work with the concept you have, it pushes for fast moving, high energy shows. Traditional is the best for pushing technical, but traditional and daredevil do clash some. my dynasty tried to do this, but I started from the other position and had modern as my "key feature" with daredevil & traditional as medium, the only problem I have is that the audience I attract hates brawlers with a passion.

Daredevil & Modern - Key Features Traditional (and maybe Pure) - Heavy Then maybe add low levels of stuff like Lucha to spice things up. You probably won't be able to use Brawlers at all unless you go with medium or higher Realism but doing so will prevent you from using tainted finishes and run-ins without pissing off the crowd. edit: Actually, Vladimir's probably right. The product I describe above would be AWESOME for Super Juniors but I dunno if it would really work all that well for just flier or just technicians.

Isn't Traditional not completely wrong for this type of promotion? The manual says traditional stands for slow-paced matches and finishers that tend to end matches instead of being solely 'trademark'. Pure would indeed be better suited for what you make.

It's just Pure and Modern IMO.. Traditional has very "little" to do with techinicians, it uses combinations of technics, brawlers and regular wrestlers (maybe entertainers aswell). So I'd say a combination of Modern and Pure. but I'm not sure if those styles contract each other. You just have to try :D and find out the best combination.

I found a good mix the fans seem to like, I have Traditional Medium, Mainstream low, Modern Key Feature, Lucha Libre low, Pure heavy, Daredeivl heavy and everything else none, Match Intensity and Danger are both at 70% I'm Regional and i've put on 4 monthly show all of which betwen C and C+ and the internet saying they where all Awesome shows.

Archived