American Armageddon - A 4 Player C-Verse Dynasty

This first post is going to be backstory-free and just lay out the general intentions. Using the default Cornellverse data, we've taken over the four biggest promotions in the USA on straight edge mode.... so if we get fired, we may need to change the name of the diary one day. :) Anyways, here's the who's who. derek_b - SWF Goldenskillz - TCW Craig Edwards - USPW Sigilistic - DaVE With everyone battling against each other, not to mention against the rest of the wrestling world and their own owners, watch as each of the bookers struggle to make their promotion the only one worth watching! The lives of hundreds of men and women are in the hands of just four men, each with their own vision of how wrestling should be. Will the stars of today be the jobbers of tomorrow? Will any of the loyal stars be deemed surplus ro requirements? Will there be any radical overhauls in any of the companies? Will the new bookers raid the indy scene to inject new blood into their respective promotions? There's only one way to find out and thats to stay tuned to... this thread! Do it! You know you want to!

Well basacially this is just a quick look over the TCW roster, nothing has changed yet since i inherited Tommy C's band of misfits. As you can see for yourself the roster is jam packed with Heels especially near the top end of the card. The wrestlers with a (F) next to them are being considered for being fired but have not been released as of yet. [CENTER] [B][U]Main Eventers[/U][/B] Tommy Cornell - Heel and TCW World Champion BLZ Bubb - Heel Texas Pete - Heel Troy Tornado - Heel Liberty - Face Ricky Dale Johnson - Face [U][B] Upper Mid[/B][/U] Wolf Hawkins - Heel Rocky Golden - Heel and TCW International Champion American Buffalo - Heel Rick Law - Face Genghis Rahn - Heel (F) Joel Bryant - Heel [U][B] Midcard [/B][/U] Robert Oxford - Heel Randall Hopkirk - Face Wrestling Machine #1 - Heel - TCW Tag Champ Wrestling Machine #2 - Heel - TCW Tag Champ Raul Darkness - Heel Ronnie V.Pain - Heel Billy Jack Shearer - Face (F) Charlie Thatcher - Heel Giant Tana - Face (F) [B][U]Lower[/U][/B] Jay Darkness - Heel Stink - Heel (F) Chance Fortune - Face - TCW All Action Grunt - Heel (F) [B][U]Openers[/U][/B] Aaron Andrews - Face Harry allen - Face Freddy Huggins - Heel [B][U]Enhancement[/U][/B] Steve Gumble - Face Ice Man C.A. - Face (F)[/CENTER] The worst thing about this is a REALLY need to bring in some fersh faces to challenge against SWF as well as keep DAVE and USPW at bay, but Tommy C obviously want the head booker position back for himself judging by the goals i have been handed. Block Goal Number 1 - Gotta sign homegrown talent, so that takes away stealing from any of the other 3 human players and any talented indy guys. Block Goal Number 2 - They must not have less than a B- in athleticism. Great im looking for unemployed people with over B- Athleticism, im screwed basacially. to make thing even worse hardly any of my upper card can turn face succesfully so im screwed in that area to. Also i have 2 child feds one of which is MAW the other of which is CZCW, i have also struck up a working agreement with DAVE as i don't want to destroy SWF alone :p Well thats is my current roster, how im gonna take them to challenge SWF i really do not know, they are all untalented and the wrestlers i can sign has been greatly reduced. Stay tuned for more news from TCW and its battle for supremacy.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
You want a roster post? You got it! Here is the SWF as I've inherited it, with bits of data made up wherever appropriate. ;) [CENTER][size=3][b][u]ROSTER[/b][/u][/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Faces in blue[/COLOR] - [COLOR="red"]heels in red[/COLOR] [b][u]MAIN EVENT[/b][/u] [COLOR="blue"]Christian Faith Enygma Skull DeBones Jack Bruce Steve Frehley [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen Runaway Train - SWF World Heavyweight Champion (since Oct 06) Remo [/COLOR] [b][u]UPPER MIDCARD[/b][/u] [COLOR="blue"]Lobster Warrior Elmo Benson Groucho Bling [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy Sam Keith Rich Money - SWF North American Champion (since Sep 06) Angry Gilmore Squeeky McClean [/COLOR] [b][u]MIDCARD[/b][/u] [COLOR="blue"]Randy Bumfhole Robbie Retro Jumbo Shrimp Calamari Kid Bart Biggz - SWF World Tag Team Champion (since Aug 06) Brett Biggz - SWF World Tag Team Champion (since Aug 06) [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Marc DuBois Enforcer Roberts Federique Antonio Garcia Kurt Laramee BS Scott (Big Smack Scott) [/COLOR] [b][u]LOWER MIDCARD[/b][/u] [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave Kid Toma Zimmy Bumfhole - SWF Shooting Star Champion (since Nov 06) [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg Lead Belly Shady K Knuckles [/COLOR] [b][u]JOB SQUAD[/b][/u] [COLOR="red"] Andre Jones Mikel Alonso [/COLOR] [b][u]MANAGERS[/b][/u] [COLOR="blue"]Jessie - currently managing Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy Dawn the Cheerleader - no clients just now [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]The Guru - currently managing Runaway Train [/COLOR] [b][u]AUTHORITY FIGURE[/b][/u] [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][b][u][size=3]Eisen's Demands[/size][/b][/u][/CENTER] Anyone who says Richard Eisen is a muscleman obsessed, roid raging, breast obsessed, out of touch with reality madman.... well, you'd be getting him confused with VKM. Not sure which one, but definitely one of them. Turns out he's on a crusade to give me an easy ride compared to what I've heard Tommy C is giving his booker "out west". Eisen has given me $22million to play with and told me that when he reviews my performance in 2 years (Yes!) that I'd better have at least that in the bank. Actually, he said to not be in debt and have more than I started with... maybe he's not as in touch with reality as I thought. Anyways, he did give me a couple of limitations on what I could splash his cash on. In response to a lot of criticism from all over the place, I'm no longer allowed to hire or re-hire anyone who uses steroids, or has been known to use them. I guess he'll be wanting me to make quite a few changes to the roster over the next couple of years then, it's not like the SWF roster is entirely 'roid free. I'm also not allowed to hire anyone who is a bit injury prone. According to the magical Eisen scale of grading people, anyone with a grade of C- or less in resilience, whatever that means, is blocked from being signed. Seems he's been using that policy for a long time, only Kid Toma fails to meet that requirement just now and that even include Richard himself. EVen Ana Garcia. And most of the indy scene. And their mothers. And half of the people in hospital right now. But not the Vessey Brothers apparantly. I guess he's got to have some reason for not allowing arguably the greatest tag team in the world from being in the SWF. Oh well.... it won't slow down my quest for global domination very quickly at all. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
[CENTER][size=3][b][u]SWF Programming[/b][/u] [i]Coming Soon To Your TV![/i][/size][/CENTER] Well, we might be changing stations soon, both in the US and the UK. With both TV contracts for Supreme TV coming up for negotiations, I want to get into better competition with TCW, who have been dry-humping us in the ratings lately. Fortunately those viewers aren't tuning into PPV as much as ours are, but its only a matter of time. I don't want the SWF to be second to anyone on anything, so its time to get a better contract and perhaps extend Supreme TV to a full two hours instead of the 90 minutes we currently have. And with all the major storylines seeming to have come to a halt at Christmas Clash, there needs to be a rapid build to the next PPV in just two weeks. We need to get people interested and we need to do it fast. And thats whyI was brought in. After the last PPV, storylines haven't been moving forward much as the SWF put on some compilation shows over the Xmas break. Which pretty much gives me a clean slate.... but not much time. So to build up some hype, Richard Eisen will be making an announcement on the first SWF Supreme TV of the year that will have implications for the future of the SWF! What is it about? Lets just say that its going to be "classy" and see if you can guess! :p
[CENTER][b][u][size=3]Final Thoughts From A New Booker[/b][/u][/size][/CENTER] All in all, I think I've got a pretty good chance of success here. Not only have I managed to get a job as one of the most important people in the world of wrestling, but I've got a damn good roster to help me out. With a good mix of veteran stars and talented youngsters, the SWF has a bright future. It even has a good tag team division, something wrestling was lacking until not long ago and something I certainly plan on making feel important once again. Some of the older guys are however cluttering up some of the card, especially at the top end of things. It's no secret that I'm a fan of signing youngsters and developing them into stars, I suspect the older guys know that too. Its entirely possible that I'm going to be dropping them down the card while they teach the new guys the tricks of the trade. Its not like I'm going to destroy their careers or anything, just that I'm going to hope that the new guys can carry the company for a LONG time rather than for the few remaining years the vets have. Its also no secret that I like to take wrestling more seriously than most. I'm generally pretty laid back but this is a show about people [i]fighting[/i] not about who has the best one liners. Comedy has it's place but its seconday to wrestling skill. Underwater Union, you boys had better show that you can get it done in the ring or you could all be looking for a new job pretty soon. Of course, some people are also in line for a push too. But if I told you who, that would spoil the fun, wouldn't it? Lets just say that there will be at least one new name going in the history books as World Champion sometime soon and a number of youngsters are going to be moving up the card pretty quickly. And the Shooting Star division is getting some more emphasis too. I don't care how much Eisen doesn't like it, its exciting and it can make him money. And thanks to his anti-steroid rules, I've got more excuses for bringing in the talented smaller guys he's known to ignore. Woo-hoo!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="6"]Day 2 - Metting the Man who can sack your ass[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sam was sitting outside Tommy Cornell’s office and had been there for a good half an hour, he had been flipping through a copy of Fighting Spirit through most of that time. However he had become increasingly bored and was beginning to wonder if Cornell was even in his office or if he was just trying to break his spirit so that Tommy Cornell have some of his own ideas on the show. He certainly hoped that this was not the case it would be hard enough trying to establish TCW as legitimate competition for SWF without Tommy Cornell making things even harder. Finally the receptionist looked up from her magazine, chewing gum at a hurried rate she motioned for Sam to enter Mr. Cornell’s office. He entered the office of “Mr. Cornell” and was immediately surrounded by pictures of each of Tommy Cornell's TCW Title reigns. Tommy Cornell was sitting at his desk and did not even look up from his desk as Sam took a seat within the office. Finally Cornell looked up from his desk and immediately began questioning Sam on his plans.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Welcome to TCW Sam, now first things first I want to lay down the ground rules, first off I want this company to be built on grounds of Athleticism so only Wrestlers who are talentedly athletic will be allowed to be brought in to this company. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] With all due respect Tommy C, I think…. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] It is Mr. Cornell to you, and you better not over step your mark this early on its only your second day here, I wouldn’t want to fire a certain someone because they didn’t know their place now would I. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] No Mr. Cornell sir that wouldn’t be very good for anyone involved. However I do feel we can build a company to compete against SWF by mixing things up, some very athletic guys like you suggested Sir along with some power houses chuck in a few who have the gift of the gab we could really compete Mr. Cornell sir. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] With no due respect what so ever I want only the best athletes in TCW and that is the end of discussion. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] But Sir Dave and USPW have some very talented workers that we could steal and use for ourselves that are not the best athletes but they will provide entertainment and draw in fans. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] That brings up another point I think the best way to make TCW look like a superior product is to bring in wrestlers that have not appeared on other shows. To make people believe that the best work for TCW and only TCW so I want you to find the most talented UNEMPLOYED workers to bring in. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] But Mr. Cornell the greatest wrestlers are already working the circuit, I really think they way to go is to hand pick the best of the indy scene. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Nope we want people to believe TCW being superior so the only way to do that is to have talent that takes the world by storm that wont have been seen in any of those “Inferior” promotions. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Very well sir, if that is the way you want it done then I guess that’s how it will be done. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Damn right it will, what I say goes just remember that next time you have a little “Idea”. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Actually Sir I wanted to talk to you, I have approached both MAW and CZCW about being a development league to TCW and both of them have agreed. Is that alright with you Sir. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Well you should have asked me before and not after but I see no problem with that, I know I said these wrestlers should only appear in TCW but we can get away with using child promotions. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Ok sir, well is that all you wanted to talk to me about. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Good God no, I wanted to talk about the way your taking TCW I want some storylines right off the bat I want to catch the viewers attention right from the get go. Hit me with what you have got. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Well I was think that for the TCW World title we could have you and Ricky Dale Johnson having a best of 7 series. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Which I win of course [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Well actually Mr. Cornell I was thinking we could book that on the fly, you know seeing how the fans react to each of you before deciding who walks away with the strap. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] I suppose that is the sensible option so ok you get the benefit of the doubt on this one. What else you got cooked up in the big old brain of yours? [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Well I was thinking we could have a feud between Troy Tornado and Liberty, Liberty having worked hard to earn himself the title as one of the best in the business and Troy believing that he is the best. They end up fighting with the prize being the new number one contender to the World title after the best of 7 series is over. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Sounds good to me, not only will it mean we have a definite Number one contender but they will also be fighting to prove to the other they are the best in TCW. A story within another story. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Right, Right now Mr. Cornell if that is all you have to say I have some other things regarding TCW that need attending to. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] Ok fine get out of my office but make sure you don’t forget our little rules on who you can and cannot approach with regards to signing. [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Yes Top Cat. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR] …..What? [COLOR="Red"]Sam: [/COLOR] Nothing TC. [COLOR="Blue"]TC: [/COLOR]…….Just get the hell out of my office will you. [I]Sam left Tommy C’s office in a hurry and cursed under his breathe, it would be a real pickle competing with SWF now the wrestlers he could sign had been cut down dramatically. On top of that Cornell looked to be on a huge power trip, the best thing would to be agree with it and ride the storm. No sense in rocking the boat before your in. Especially when the captain of the boat is a right royal Jerk. [/I]

Archived