How do I get momentum above C+?

Even when I have people winning their matches and checking the "Keep Strong" note, I can't seem to get momentum to go past C+. I have the same problem with gimmick ratings, which seem to always start at F and rarely go up (although I have one or two at C or B somehow).

Are you talking about individual wrestler momentum, or feud momentum? I'm pretty sure Alicia Strong has had B-.. (C+ now though).. and her feud with Wanda Fish also garnered a B- at the most. Strong has never lost a match fair with me, only tainted losses against the then champ (Fish). I actually have Kristabel Plum score an A rating with her Blue Chipper rating.. dunno how I managed it however.

Exactly, good matches can raise momentum. I use Troy Tornado as my "WWE Christian", he's an upper mid-carder who mainly puts over main event guys before they go on a run. Even though he's W/L record for the year is 9/23 because he's constantly in macthes with American Elemental & Cornell which rate B+ or higher he's usually always sitting at around B- momentum.

Archived