Tonight's RAW

weirdo_man

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't watch RAW tonight, but I read a report, for the 5th week in a row, and for the 5th week in a row I wasn't disappointed. Drab matches, embarressing angles. With Edge stuck in tag teams, there's nothing for me to enjoy in the promotion right now.

And apparently since Vince is incapable of learning from his mistakes, he once again has the Great Khali squash one of his champions on TV. :rolleyes: Sure the Umaga beatdown afterwards was cool but since Cena called it at the top of the show, he looks like a giant moron for not bringing assistance.

Just so you guys know they did do a TNA chant, they were chanting VKM, which of course is the TNA raid on WWE consisting of the old Rodd Dogg and Billy Gunn, hey if you don't beleive me, you can always check back to it if you have a DVR like me, but there was a VKM chant. F WWE. You can see my rant about this subject here [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20121&page=3[/url]

Guest Ransik
I don't think the plans for RAW were messed up by Triple H's injury. With what those 4 guys did at NYR... I bet a promo was all they were going to do either way and it's probably pretty much what we saw last night to begin with although now HBK is on his own personal quest of vengenace. I wish I hadn't erased it off my DVR. I heard the VKM chants but I couldn't make out what they were saying and I was wondering about it this morning... still couldn't tell ya for sure. But if it was a VKM chant... good. For every single smark that says the VKM angle was a bad idea guess what? The fans are listening and they're starting to see it. The WWE listens, too on a certain level. Once VKM started in on how corny and childish the new DX was it pretty much stopped instantly didn't it? Doesn't matter to me what the IWC thinks on that one... what the dirtsheets say... or what the WWE will admit to. It was too damn convenient that DX stopped acting like 8 year olds the minute BG and Kip pointed it out to everyone.

Actually there WAS TNA chants during RAW, but they we're definedly cutted out from the TV.. but yeah, WWEs already stupid booking plans went even worse when Triple H injured.. And btw, how many times within a year have we seen these "X is not here tonight" -angles? Just plain idiotic, and it just goes to show you how stupid WWE booking is, and repeatitive.

[QUOTE=FINisher;181578]Actually there WAS TNA chants during RAW, but they we're definedly cutted out from the TV.. but yeah, WWEs already stupid booking plans went even worse when Triple H injured.. And btw, how many times within a year have we seen these "X is not here tonight" -angles? Just plain idiotic, and it just goes to show you how stupid WWE booking is, and repeatitive.[/QUOTE] I actually heard the TNA chant for a brief second...

[QUOTE=FINisher;181578]Actually there WAS TNA chants during RAW, but they we're definedly cutted out from the TV.. but yeah, WWEs already stupid booking plans went even worse when Triple H injured.. And btw, how many times within a year have we seen these "X is not here tonight" -angles? Just plain idiotic, and it just goes to show you how stupid WWE booking is, and repeatitive.[/QUOTE] Also makes Cena look like an idiot for not taking percautions against an Umaga attack since he called it at the top of the show.

Guest Ransik
People pay to see it in hopes it won't be a boring show... and will be entertaining. They shell out a good chunk of money to watch Khali slur like a drunk and watch a fat woman and an idiot parade around for Vince's personal amusement instead of seeing a quality show live. I'd chant TNA, too.

What needs to happen is people need to take the initiative and get a boycott of WWE going. I've got the willpower, and it would be much better if everyone put the money they put into WWE ppvs into ROH dvds or live events... but sadly, most people just want wrestling and don't really care what the quality is.

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;181799]Gaz, did you watch RAW? :P That was f'n ridiculous. Who thought that was going to be a good idea?[/QUOTE] Yes but Its still better than what TNA has put on in a while. Anyone who has Vince Russo on their booking team is screwed, trust me. He is an absolute dumbass on crack.

Just reading sme things on the boards got me wondering. Isn't Russo a member of a booking commitee? Did TNA really give him carte blanche to just do anything he fancied as a condition of his emloyment? That would surely be insane. Like the storylnies or not, there must be others responsible in addition to Russo, no?

I haven't watched any TNA lately, so I don't even know how their product is. All I know is that the ROH product is at least 10 times better than the WWE product. That's NOT NORMAL when a promotion is drawing only 1 to 2 thousand fans and the one that is worse is drawing 20,000.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;182014]Just reading sme things on the boards got me wondering. Isn't Russo a member of a booking commitee? Did TNA really give him carte blanche to just do anything he fancied as a condition of his emloyment? That would surely be insane. Like the storylnies or not, there must be others responsible in addition to Russo, no?[/QUOTE] They did not give Russo carte blanche. Nor is he the sole person in charge as he's answering to Jarrett and, I belive, Dutch Mantell.

A boycott of the WWE is a futile gesture. Joe Public watches and doesn't care that Benjamin is underused or that there aren't enough matches. If the entire IWC stopped watching I doubt WWE would break stride. WWE's only real danger is losing the larger "uninformed" audience to MMA or anything else that comes along, such is the blessing and the curse of manistream appeal.

Archived