[QUOTE=The-619;181183]In the Montreal Aftermath, I'm WCW and have just made a brand split and need some names for Title reigns. Can anyone give me a name for a Title like the United States Title, so it's Upper Midcard type thing like IC?[/QUOTE] You could do the Canadian Title........ or word it like Canadian National Title, cause it sounds a lil better play up the whole Bret Hart thing, maybe lance storm or whatever other good canadians you might have.

[QUOTE=beats;181658]I was going to create a mixed tag team title, but need to sign some woman to my roster first!! :rolleyes: No name as yet though (Mixed Tag Team Title seems a bit dull.)[/QUOTE] How about the Intergender Tag Team Title or even better, the Couples Tag Team Title? You could have a gimmick where every team that competes in the division are in an on-screen relationship. Could get kinda old though, but I think it could provide some soap opera style storylines, depending on what your product is.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;181197]You could do the Canadian Title........ or word it like Canadian National Title, cause it sounds a lil better play up the whole Bret Hart thing, maybe lance storm or whatever other good canadians you might have.[/QUOTE] I have always liked the name "Canadian Unified National Title"... a bit of the "Lance Storm takes over WCW" thing in my head... :-)

The Armenian Women's Juniorweight Hardcore belt of course! I've always liked the International title as my secondary belt or a belt named after the continent or country I'm based on. But I'm tempted to use the one I named above as a new belt should I ever sign a European woman or small stature with hardcore skills.... hmmm...... I smell a super-gimmick.

[QUOTE=Scott_Free73;181865]I have always liked the name "Canadian Unified National Title"... a bit of the "Lance Storm takes over WCW" thing in my head... :-)[/QUOTE][QUOTE=D-Lyrium;181866]What would it be Unified with? ¬_¬[/QUOTE]:D That was worth a chuckle. On topic, I like "National Championship" myself.

Why not the WCW Eurocontinational Heavyweight title. :cool: Okay, on the serious part of things here are a few: North American Championship American National Championship Canadian National Championship United American Heavyweight Championship (Just to encompass both USA, Canada and the rest, Heavyweight because it sounds good) If you need a top title, why not; the WCW World Class Heavyweight championship For tag team titles: Nroth American Tag Team United American Tag Team American National Tag Team Well, that's just my bid. Hope it was of use. (I know some of the title names have been mentioned before, but that my mean that I agree with them and think they are good).

I'd avoid any reference to America to avoid confusion with the US title. Instead, I'd go for something like the Openweight or Iron Man title. Failing that, just ressurect the TV title, or load the second brand with your cruisers, make it Brand X, and have the Cruiser belt be the secondary title...

Archived