Personal favourite I did was I made a stable called "Fashion Italia" because I wanted an Italian stable and thought the FBI thing is over done. So i had Rico Constantino come in as a wrestler (eventually to a pure manager) who was a stylist from italy and he brought in Johnny Stamboli as his body guard for his prized models Trinity and Rob Eckos who I made twins with names I cant remember. The group would eventually hold every title in my promotion with Stamboli being world champ, Rico and Eckos being tag champs, and Trinity being the cruiserweight champ (wrestled with the guys, cheated alot)

In my TCW game i am currently building up to forming a stable featuring young mid card guys who have a ****y look about them so far this consists of a tag team of Roger Dodger and Freddy Huggins managed by Seduction i think soon enough that i will be adding Chance Fotune who i recently turned heel, but both the up coming stable and the Huggins and Dodger tag team are called Young ****y Assassins

Guest Hamsalad
The Man Machines (A nod to Kraftwerk) Human Arsenal is now Android Anderson Brent Hill is now the Automaton Insane Machine

[QUOTE=panix04;181351]The Cult - genrally filled with occult-gimmicked worker's IE Gangrel, original Undertaker, classic mankind, raven people like that.[/QUOTE] I had a goth type stable once called, Legion. It comes from the bible when Jesus is said to had done an exorcism on someone. part of the verse goes: For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he [Jesus] asked him, What is thy name? And he [the demons] answered, saying, My name is [B][I]Legion[/I][/B]: for we are many. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. The gimmick is that they where there to posses (sp?) the promotion. Another one I had was the Young Gunz, stolen from the movie.

Archived