Tattoo

Blasphemywebleed

Its that time of the year and i'm feeling needy lol. I want another tattoo but dunno what to get, currently i have a Sword soing down my left arm from my shoulder to my elbow with a dragon perched on the stop of the sword and its tail wrapping round the sword and one of the dragons wings going across my chest, i'll post a pic when i'm home from work. Any suggestions?

That is cool taker. :cool: I'm a very patriotic person but i'd prefer to wear my colours on a shirt, i've seen too many scottish fans hurt just for wearing a kilt a shirt or whatever i.e Lithuania last Winter. You can take a shirt off after a game but you cant take off a tattoo. Yes I just read that back and yes i do realise how lame it sounds lol :rolleyes:

i love the term fugly, no idea were it orriginated, but i swear i hear mo from the simpson's using it once. I used to share your opinion on tatoo's, but the recent trend of girl's getting them on there lower back look's very cool indeed. As for the people on these boards obssesion, i think some of them have to get tatoo's in order to get 'made' :D j/k

They add alot of character, show your personality. Better than t-shirts because you can choose exactly what design you want and im sure there are alot of hot chicks digging tatoos. Im not a fan of mythological creatures or pictures. I prefer tribal art patterns and the like. Havent any tatoos myself but I have wanted some for a while.

[QUOTE=TCP1;181307]Ok, can someone explain the appeal of tattoos? I've always thought they looked fugly as hell. What's the attraction?[/QUOTE] I think it depends on the person right enough. My tattoo of my dragon has a lot of personal meaning to myself. The sword represents an illness and the dragon represents me overcoming it. Hence why the dragons perched on the sword. I'd like to get something for my daughter but I dont think i'd look the part with a dragon on one arm and a princess on the other :rolleyes:

I can't stand tribal tattoos. To me they signify people who are trying to hard to be "cool". They want to be "different" by getting a tat, but they don't want to be different enough to get something unique. Soory about that little rant... had to get it off my chest! I'm getting a tattoo in a couple of months. It will be my third and it will be a portrait of my son. My first is of an alien tearing ouf of my arm, the second is an eye on the palm of my hand. Why did I get them? Simple. I fell in love with the designs. And I think you need to fall in love with a tattoo design 'cause they're going to be more permanant then most of your friends and girl/boyfriends and wife or husband.

[QUOTE]I can't stand tribal tattoos. To me they signify people who are trying to hard to be "cool". They want to be "different" by getting a tat, but they don't want to be different enough to get something unique. Soory about that little rant... had to get it off my chest![/QUOTE] Kind of agree with you there [QUOTE]My first is of an alien tearing ouf of my arm.[/QUOTE] I like that, i always said i f was going to get a tatoo it would be an alien with a banner on it saying 'i want to believe'

I too didn't see the point in tattoos and thought it was strange that people would pay someone to scar their body. Two of my friends had loads of tattoos done and I was impressed by the level of skill at which they had been done, that's when I changed my opinion from "body scarring" to "body art". Now I know what some of you will say, "you only had them done because your friends did". That's true in the sense that if I hadn't seen theirs then I probably wouldn't have ever had one, but I didn't have it just to "fit in" because my friends had them. I actually waited 2 years after they'd had theirs done until i'd made the decision to get one myself. Plus I wanted to wait until I found an image that I wouldn't mind having on my body for the rest of my life. In some circumstances people do use tattoos to express certain parts of their personality, but it annoys me when someone says that and then chooses a tattoo off the shop wall. If you want to be an individual then don't choose a tattoo that anyone who walks in off the street can have!!

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;181425] In some circumstances people do use tattoos to express certain parts of their personality, but it annoys me when someone says that and then chooses a tattoo off the shop wall. If you want to be an individual then don't choose a tattoo that anyone who walks in off the street can have!![/QUOTE] Agree 100% I got my dad to draw mine, many people will have swords dragons but not my sword and dragon :)

Archived