New Star Soccer 3

Jonfun

Football games I play have to have good graphics. Thats important to me so this is a no no. I might pay half of what its worth but not £10+. Thats robbery. I dont care if its deep cause it looks very dated. I know your gonna say TEW looks very dated but this truly one of only a few of its kind around and its the best there is. Anyway ive found a full cracked version on limewire so its free if I want it.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;181965]Football games I play have to have good graphics. Thats important to me so this is a no no. I might pay half of what its worth but not £10+. Thats robbery. I dont care if its deep cause it looks very dated. I know your gonna say TEW looks very dated but this truly one of only a few of its kind around and its the best there is. Anyway ive found a full cracked version on limewire so its free if I want it.[/QUOTE] yeah if it was for my home computer i wouldnt have looked twice but its just to pass time on quiet days at work. Graphics arent overly important to me as I still go back reguarly and play Sensible world of Soccer sherely for the arcade gameplay. Crap graphics but much fun.

Archived