Dispite your numerous amounts of games, what has stuck with you? Mine would be Ric Flair always retires within the first month of play, and every former main eventer from WWE (which I deleted as it sucks), has gone freelance. What's stuck with you?

[QUOTE=TravisL;181393]every former main eventer from WWE (which I deleted as it sucks), has gone freelance.[/quote] That's your fault for turning on Loyalty in the US ¬_¬ I can't seem to get Alan Parent to be liked by anyone. No matter which fed I book for, the fans hate him ¬_¬. It's become my mission to Dreamer-ise him. It shouldn't be difficult, since he has more in-ring talent in his little finger than Dreamer ever did.

It's just a matter of different cultures; In Asia people are very company/promotion-committed, and are very loyal I'd say. Or atleast that's what I've read :) in US for example, huge portion of wrestlers are really trying to get to the biggest promotions and get the biggest paycheck.

Plus, in Japan it's common for wrestlers to be trained by a certain promotion, and given their first chance by that promotion. They grow up with them and are looked after by them. So while they obviously do work for other promotions, it's extremely unlikely that they'd ever consider leaving their "home" promotion on a permanent basis (i.e, signing a exlusive contract with someone else). Whereas in the US, there are hundreds of places a wrestler will go to train and learn the ropes, and they tend to work their way up from smaller promotions to bigger ones. So while they may very well be loyal to a certain booker, or a prominent figure within a certain fed, they don't generally tend to be loyal to a specific promotion.

[QUOTE=soundsofsilver;181633]I don't get the whole loyalty thing. Why does promotion loyalty exist in Japan but apparently not in USA?[/QUOTE] Because in all other areas of the world, loyalty is determined by the size of your coin purse. In Japan, workers flatly turn down offers from bigger/better promotions to stay with their "home" promotion. That doesn't happen outside of Japan. And for every example you can think of, the loyalty relationship is tied to a PERSON not a promotion.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;181892]Where Worker Loyalty is turned on in the database (default is Japan only, as it should be in real life mods), workers can become Freelancers. Which means they won't sign an exclusive contract with anyone, and will usually only sign Short Term contracts.[/QUOTE] Hmm okay now i might reconsider during it on in USA

Archived