Least Favorite Worker (C-Verse)

Guest Hamsalad

Guest Hamsalad
Does anyone have any workers that they just hate for whatever reason? I play as TCW and Texas Pete, RV Pain and BJ Shearer just rub me the wrong way. I don't love Rocky Golden and Giant Tana, either.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have always played with aaa.golden delicious is always injured, in tew07 i just cant seem to get a match out of joanne rodriguez she tours with a japan womens promotion and seems always to miss my events and when she has been available she is injured and getting fatigued.i have planned to have her as my main event title holder for about 6 months but is always unavailable for one reason or another.

I don't like Big Cat Brandon, but I can't put my finger on why. I usually ignore him (not intentionally either!) when I play as DaVE, and completely forget his existance, let alone the fact that he's a main eventer and one of my most over workers. :( I don't like Rocky Golden either. His name sucks ¬_¬. I also can't stand Grandmaster Phunk, or that Ernie guy who's really ugly and can't wrestle ¬_¬ Forgot his surname, Turner I think.

Here's a few; in my SWF game, Big Smack Scott just rubs me the wrong way. A 40-year old midcarder who will never see a title run and thinks he's the star of the company. He demands to win every match he's in, and thinks he should be higher up the card. Honorable mention goes to Jerry Eisen, who has arrived late three or four times to events, putting me in the uncomfortable situation of "Do I discipline my future boss?" On the indy side of things, Leo Davis and Mad Dog Mortimer are beyond horrible. Their only redeeming value is that they're cheap workers for my indy fed, if I had money, they would remain unemployed. But since that's not the case, they can at least be jobbers. What makes no sense to me is that they're highly pushed whenever I use "automatic push", moreso than guys like Kashmir Singh or Thomas Morgan. Leo and Mad Dog are not that much more popular, and obviously less skilled, so why such strong pushes?

That reminds me, K'Lee Hawkins garners much hate from me, for being an awkward combination of crap in the ring, and over. Thus meaning he thinks he's a main eventer when he's consistantly in the worst "main" match of the night. (Undercard guys like Eric Future get E+'s, but they're supposed to. My main eventers aren't!). He got a D- with Wael Hossam, ferchrissakes. Probably the worst match of Hossam's career ¬_¬ His contract ends soon \o/

People I dislike and will almost always fire........ Jumbo Shrimp springs to mind, that guy is just a jobber and I have no love for the big men. I also hate Tank Bradley, I can't remember the last time I done anything with him, but I'm not a fan of Braun either. Doug Peak always job fired when I used to be DAVE but thankfully he's off to Japan now, so I don't have to worry about him. :) I've got a thing against Marc Speed too. I always forget about him and no matter how talented he appears to be, hs still manages to stink the joint up every time I try to push him. Damn you Marc Speed!! DAMN YOU!! And I agree with Ronnie V Pain and Billy Jack Shearer, those boys truly suck. I'm glad Jack Bruce and Troy Tornado have practically destroyed their careers :) Derek B [i]edit: can't forget Robbie Retro, though I do try[/i]

In my games in both 05 and 07 I usually fire on not re-sign Land Mass, Masked Mauler, and Spike. I also hate Aristocrat, Ernie turner,and Rodger Dodger. $1500+ for a freaking opener just because he thinks he can deliver a promo? Buddy if you are an opener , you ain't going to be doing any &*$@# promos anyway!! :D

In my SOTBPW game I hate El Demonico. He is a main event talet that never has a good match with anyone. Not even Champagne Lover. And also Charron, he just sucks. In my MPWF game I hate The Magnificent Mark. He sucks and just when I said, well, I have no more top heels so let's give him a shot, he walks out on me to go to SOTBPW.

In GCG, I've found that I can work with almost all of the roster. There are, however, a couple of exceptions that I just can't seem to make work for me no matter how hard I try. For example, Shotaro Ikina - just the fact that he's got almost no wrestling ability at all bothers me, as he rarely puts on decent matches and he seems like the "black hole" of momentum on my roster. Namboku Makuda was the same way (at least every time he tagged with Toshiharu Hyobanshi) but I've since kept him stuck in dark matches. Ikina, however, is both popular and on written contract, so I'm still using him. One other guy who I just couldn't stand in the beginning was Takayuki 2000, but I figured that one out fast - his picture is what does it, he just looks god awful. I could never push someone with that pic, even if he had Cornell's stats. Since changing his pic (Phil Cooper #2 works well I think) I've been pushing him much more readily, and his improvement is very obvious. Amazing how something like giving someone a new picture can totally change the way you book them.

Giant Redwood, Kurt Laramee, Titan & Atlas, Trauma, Land Mass, Wiley Stenway, Al Coleman, James Prudence & Donnie J, Paul Steadyfast (now there's an ugly looking man). All in all, almost everyone with F- to E+ stamina, heavyweight and above sized slow, no skilled wrestlers. Kurt, James and Donnie are just ****y idiots :D And there's even more people that I don't like, or reject automaticly.. All the new guys in SAISHO, just because of the pictures. Can't stand the new realistic styles with the new faces of some wrestlers. They look too real to me. Sorry to the one that made them, I know they have spent a lot of time doing those, but it's just my pointless opinion :D I prefer the more naive look (Mean Machine, Mainstream Hernandes, Erik Strong etc. > Alan Parent, SAISHO guys, Dog Fytes new look)

[QUOTE=shipshirt;181561]Rockin' Ryan Turner. The guy can jump off stuff and may look pretty for the girls, but he's awful and can't cut a promo. I can never figure out anything decent to do with him.[/QUOTE] Grrr. How dare thee! Turner, Manna and Stones are clearly the greatest stable ever! I seem to have a different name for them in every game though. They started off as Rough Justice, but I think Tommy C would sue ¬_¬ So now they're managed by 'The Iron Maiden' Nicole Kiss (see what I did there, twice, huh, huh?), and they're called Leather Rebels (or sometimes the Painkillers). Which still doesn't really work, since only one of them is a metalhead (Kiss) and nobody's cool enough to know the song :p But I couldn't think of any names of proper rock songs, as opposed to metal songs, that would work as a stable name ¬_¬

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;181607]Grrr. How dare thee! Turner, Manna and Stones are clearly the greatest stable ever! I seem to have a different name for them in every game though. They started off as Rough Justice, but I think Tommy C would sue ¬_¬ So now they're managed by 'The Iron Maiden' Nicole Kiss (see what I did there, twice, huh, huh?), and they're called Leather Rebels (or sometimes the Painkillers). Which still doesn't really work, since only one of them is a metalhead (Kiss) and nobody's cool enough to know the song :p But I couldn't think of any names of proper rock songs, as opposed to metal songs, that would work as a stable name ¬_¬[/QUOTE] Almost every Judas Priest song name is like a character (which is kinda what they said in Metal Works 73-93 about Nightcrawler) Space Cowboy (name) Rocky Horror (name/event) Meatloaf (name) Kiss Destroyer (name) Psyco Circus (stable/tag) Love Gun (finisher) Sex Pistols (stable/tag) Metalucifer (metalhead gimmick name) Bicycle! Bicycle! (finisher/event...name? :p ) Phantom of the Opera (name/event) Killers from Iron Maiden or Paul Di'Anno (tag/event) Eddie from Iron Maiden (name) Aces High (finisher/stable/tag/event) Fear of the Dark (event) Purple Haze (name/event/finisher/tag/stable) Voodoo Child (name/finisher) Links 2..3..4 (event/finisher) Got carried away...Anyone remember that event in the old EW games called [i]Detroit Rock City[/i]?

I play as USPW, so obviously I hate Giant Redwood. However, he is an upper midcarder and ahs really good momentum with me to start, so I haven't gotten around to completely burying him yet. I'm not a big fan of T-Rex, but he's my most over heel to feud with Bruce the Giant. I got rid of all the workers I hate. The Hillbillys really suck, but I'm keeping them around for a little bit yet until I develop new tag teams.

Archived