Least Favorite Worker (C-Verse)

Guest Hamsalad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=SadisticBlessings;181597] For example, Shotaro Ikina - just the fact that he's got almost no wrestling ability at all bothers me, as he rarely puts on decent matches and he seems like the "black hole" of momentum on my roster. [/QUOTE] Take that back. Ikina is good. Not amazing but good. Old guys whoopin young boys is all I dream off when I sleepy sleep in the C-Verse.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;181454]That reminds me, K'Lee Hawkins garners much hate from me, for being an awkward combination of crap in the ring, and over. Thus meaning he thinks he's a main eventer when he's consistantly in the worst "main" match of the night.[/QUOTE] I agree with D-Lyrium - always play ROF though with different product styles both in 2005 and 2007, but one thing stays the same...always fire K'Lee Hawkins. He really does stink the place out considering he has decent performance stats and a bit of overness. Ironically in my current 2007 game I was just firing him when he actually produced a C+ against my champ UK Dragon...but I'll give Dragon the credit for that one. Actually in 2005 I let him go in one game and he took an overdose! I felt a bit guilty so despite his by now even worse stats I hired him back just to be a dark match jobber to all my new up-and-comers. That was the best use I've ever found for him!!

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;181712]You don't need to mention Peter Valentine. Peter Valentine is implied.[/QUOTE] But then couldn't the same be said for Giant Redwood and Jim Force? :) So far in 07, I've tried to play two games with SWF and there is one person I always always always try to get rid of: Runaway Train. But if you really want to see a carnival of crap, a festival of feces, sign T-Rex or Hell's Bouncer and put them in a match with the Train.

Guest Hamsalad
[QUOTE=Remianen;181729]But then couldn't the same be said for Giant Redwood and Jim Force? :) So far in 07, I've tried to play two games with SWF and there is one person I always always always try to get rid of: Runaway Train. But if you really want to see a carnival of crap, a festival of feces, sign T-Rex or Hell's Bouncer and put them in a match with the Train.[/QUOTE] I am sorry, at least Jim Force has the cool face paint and Giant Redwood has a big, red beard. What does Peter Valentine have? A stupid stare.

The Underwater Union just annoys me. I just can't book them well, it's clearly the gimmick, i just can't take them seriously and it's holding back fantastic talent like err... 'Lobster Warrior'. Who's real name is Chris... something. Rockwell i think. How i would just love to change his gimmick, turn him back to Chris Rockwell and get rid of the stupid picture with him in his lobster suit. But there is no picture and since im so picky, i don't feel like turning him into something non crustacean but having him look like a Lobster in his picture. 'Calamari Kid' could also fair well if he didn't look so silly and Jumbo Shrimp ? Jesus christ, his a horrible wrestler... Forget about him.. Another person i dislike is Runaway Train. It's allways really hard when starting a game with SWF and having him as champion and most popular guy in the whole company. It would be silly to sack him, and Frehley is the only credible face to compete with him so i simply put the two in a fued and try and get the best match possible out of them. It's not really what i classify as 'fun'...

[QUOTE=AdmiralZ;181795]Bryan's a bitch to work with now. I never realised he was such an egomaniac.[/QUOTE] Quite. Many a times I have found he doesnt have much chemistry with certain guys and when that happened all my hopes and dreams were crushed. [QUOTE]You know what someone should do? Start a CornellVerse wiki. That'd be cool.[/QUOTE] That would be cool. Cornellpedia? TEWpedia? Rylandpedia?

I'm not sure if I really hate anyone in the C-Verse. I know I've gone on meanstreaks where I've jobbed people out for one reason or another but I don't usually hold it against them long-term. In my DaVE game I do pretty much dislike Vin Tanner, though. I just always seem to leave him off the card or throw him into an 8 minute long dark match at the last second because I can't fathom what to do with him.

I'm getting a bit sick of Candy Floss and Eve Grunge in my game. They can't seem to put on a good match with anyone, but are a couple of the more over unemployed female wrestlers in Jan 2007, so they got stuck on my main event card until I can get some other wrestelrs going.

Back from the '05 days I always played as PGHW, and I've always really hated the Vessey Brothers based on the fact that they refused to job to anybody. Also, Kazushige Matsuki and Ryoma Muruyama because they just didn't fit in that company at all. Although since he started teaming with Ugaki, I have gotten over my dislike of Muruyama.

I usually don't like "super perfect" characters.. it's why I don't like playing as NOTBPW I think.. and why I never found a taste for Tommy Cornell.. they're skills are so uber it's like a never miss no matter what you do with them in matches or angles. Sort of takes the fun out of it in a way. I love running feds with guys that have faults (its why I love USPW I guess), accenting strenghts in workers is a fun little challenge.. it feels like more of an accomplishment pushing someone with weaker skills up the card and making them a success than some near perfect super wrestler. I'm weird like that though.

Archived