When you go to Booking Screen->Creative there is a button for Ideal Roster. That tells you the minimum number of workers you need for your promotion. Some owners will want more than that, but generally, sign as many people as you want. As long as you have the minimum you won't be penalised for having too few and there are no penalties for having too many, except a bigger wage bill. Derek B

They get annoyed if you don't book them on shows that they were available to work. How annoyed they get depends on their personality, their push, and other things. Obviously they're not going to worry about not being booked on one or two shows, but if they're a main eventer and they haven't been booked for months on end, they're going to be pretty pissed. You can check in the "Talk to Worker" screen to see if anyone in your promotion is angry about something.

Also realize that you don't necessarily have to use workers in the same capacity as their push indicates. For example, one way I've used to get some time in for workers is by letting them work the third announce chair for a match or road agent a match (if they have the required skills). This is also really good for those promotions whose fans don't like angles (since, for feds that can use angles, having a worker do a 2 minute promo or having someone cut a promo ON them would be a way to use them).

Ahhh, because I'm playing as USPW and I have like 18 more workers than is recommended, because most of the original USPW workers have low endurance, so I need more wrestlers to book full shows without them getting repetitive, and I like to have a large variety of workers. I was just worried that my midcarders and lower were getting upset that I wasn't booking them extremely often.

If that's what you like to do then do it. Otherwise the game will not be fun anymore and then it defeats the whole purpose. So do what ever is fun for you to do. Also I'll tell you that another way to beef up variety and not make people angry, but still having the min reqs. Is by hiring free-agents for one appearance and jobbing them. If you can find some over people you can really benefit from this.

Archived