who has good chemistry or doesn't work well together in your game?

i'm just curious as to what match ups have led to good chemistry or that don't work well together. i know it's different for each game, but i thought it might give others an insight to possible pairings for good ratings....or not. MAW [B]good:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith / Brenden Idol - A* matches almost every time Davis Wayne Newton / Panda Mask II - B to A every time Erik Strong / Steven Parker - usually in the B range Erik Strong / The Mean Machine (Cattley) - B's [B]bad:[/B] Des Davids / Oscar Golden Des Davids / Steven Parker The Mean Machine (Cattley) / California Love Machine - one C- match

Yeah, I think the chemistry of certain wrestlers is randomized at the beginning of the game. However, in keeping with the topic... in my GCG game, I've discovered some very interesting matchups. Hiroyasu Gakusha is a very solid champ, and in my game he has chemistry with Takayuki 2000 that I'm saving for a huge match once Taka has been built up enough. Gakusha also happens to have excellent chemistry with WLW star Dark EAGLE, who I brought in through a talent exchange (A* match). Pistol Pete Hall, naturally, pulls off B+ or A rated matches with half the roster, but I was especially surprised by an A* between him an Toshiharu Hyobanshi, who also work great as a tag team. Similarly, I've found that Jack Marlowe (Jungle Jack) and Yasuhide Tayama have excellent chemistry. Jack seems to work well with a lot of people, as he also pulled of an A-rated match with the momentum-less Jimmy Cox (whom I never though he'd work well with). Also, Shotaro Ikina (who has been a thorn in my side from the beginning) actually has decent chemistry with Naonobu Murkami... appropriate, considering they're 2-time tag champs together. I'm definitely considering putting them back together while Tayama gets the singles run his talent deserves. The game hasn't been all hearts and flowers though - Hiroyasu Gakusha and Jimmy Cox apparently have no chemistry at all, causing the main event of one of the biggest shows of my first tour to bomb (C-). Same story with Dark Angel and Eagle Kawasawa, whom I thought could put on a very good Openweight exhibition; not a great idea, as despite Angel's momentum (A) and Kawasawa's (B-), they only managed a C-rated match. The only two decent lightweights on my roster not clicking makes me a sad panda :(

[QUOTE=SadisticBlessings;181662]Yeah, I think the chemistry of certain wrestlers is randomized at the beginning of the game. However, in keeping with the topic... in my GCG game, I've discovered some very interesting matchups. Hiroyasu Gakusha is a very solid champ, and in my game he has chemistry with Takayuki 2000 that I'm saving for a huge match once Taka has been built up enough. Gakusha also happens to have excellent chemistry with WLW star Dark EAGLE, who I brought in through a talent exchange (A* match). Pistol Pete Hall, naturally, pulls off B+ or A rated matches with half the roster, but I was especially surprised by an A* between him an Toshiharu Hyobanshi, who also work great as a tag team. Similarly, I've found that Jack Marlowe (Jungle Jack) and Yasuhide Tayama have excellent chemistry. Jack seems to work well with a lot of people, as he also pulled of an A-rated match with the momentum-less Jimmy Cox (whom I never though he'd work well with). Also, Shotaro Ikina (who has been a thorn in my side from the beginning) actually has decent chemistry with Naonobu Murkami... appropriate, considering they're 2-time tag champs together. I'm definitely considering putting them back together while Tayama gets the singles run his talent deserves. The game hasn't been all hearts and flowers though - Hiroyasu Gakusha and Jimmy Cox apparently have no chemistry at all, causing the main event of one of the biggest shows of my first tour to bomb (C-). Same story with Dark Angel and Eagle Kawasawa, whom I thought could put on a very good Openweight exhibition; not a great idea, as despite Angel's momentum (A) and Kawasawa's (B-), they only managed a C-rated match. The only two decent lightweights on my roster not clicking makes me a sad panda :([/QUOTE] Another GCG guy? Nice. In my game, luckily for me, Hyobanshi & Gakusha have good chemistry, so that, along with advance booking their second match two months in advance, should make their match at Parade With Champions awesome. In their first match, which I haven't written up the report for, they wrestled a solid B- match which lasted 50 minutes. It would have probably been even better if I didn't have a double count out finish so they were still on equal footing going into their next match. The only bad chemistry I've gotten so far, IIRC, are Kuminobu Kuroki & Takayuki 2000, and they still pulled out a C.

I play as AAA, and here's what I've got on Chemistry on my notepad: Bad Chemistry: Agent 69-Tsuki Kawamata (At All) Agent 69-Wendy Anderson (At All) Alicia Strong-Wanda Fish (At All) Catherine Quine-Kristabel Plum Emma Bitch-Golden Delicious Ginko Kuroda-Missy Masterson Miss Mexico-Stephanie Wade (At All) Nadia Snow-Tsuki Kawamata Roxy Kitten-Suzue Katayama Good Chemistry: Agent 69-Catherine Quine (Great) Agent 69-Miss Mexico Black Widow-Kate Avatar (Great) Debbie Rose-Helen Bach Helen Bach-Roxy Kitten (Great) Helen Wheels-Kristabel Plum Kate Avatar-Kristabel Plum Roxy Kitten-Steph Blake (Great) Stephanie Wade-Tsuki Kawamata

Just started a new game as AAA and found that Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly have poor chemistry as tag team partners. :( God I hope the Neptune Twins have at least neutral chemistry or I'll be stuck with Good Lookin' Bunny as my top face tag team alternative to the Brendons. :(

Walter Morgan and Merle O'Curle have excellent chemistry in my RoF game. Taken in relative proportion, that's probably the greatest and most important thing ever to happen to any fed in the game, ever ¬_¬ The difference between C and B- is vast when your popularity starts at F+. Merle is cheap as hell, and despite Walter being the most expensive member of my roster by far, those two wrestling each other is still a below-average matchup in terms of cost.

[QUOTE=gbasalmon;181684]Another GCG guy? Nice. In my game, luckily for me, Hyobanshi & Gakusha have good chemistry, so that, along with advance booking their second match two months in advance, should make their match at Parade With Champions awesome. In their first match, which I haven't written up the report for, they wrestled a solid B- match which lasted 50 minutes. It would have probably been even better if I didn't have a double count out finish so they were still on equal footing going into their next match. The only bad chemistry I've gotten so far, IIRC, are Kuminobu Kuroki & Takayuki 2000, and they still pulled out a C.[/QUOTE] Hyobanshi & Gakusha seem a whole lot like GCG's version of DAVE's Big Cat Brandon and Eddie Peak, in that they're pretty much on a collision course from the start. Hyobanshi & Gakusha would probably even be Adam's choice for GCG's Parade of Champions main event in real Cornellverse time. Here's to a long-lived rivalry. Still, you no doubt would've gotten an A or better without the double count-out. Even Pistol Pete and Marlowe got graded as just a C when I used a double count out finish (needed them both out of the tournament without losing momentum). Seems if you want a draw in GCG, time limit and double knockout are the only ones the fans will buy. I've also discovered that Yosuke Narita/Awesome Thunder has excellent chemistry with Gakusha, pulling out an A* rated 34-minute thriller. Highly recommended as a talent trade with WLW... can't wait to see what guys like Okazaki and Tasuku Iesada from INSPIRE can do on my next tour.

Good Inky the Squid Boy & Champagne Lover Emerald Angel & Noriyori Sanda Emerald Angel & The Amazing Kiyaru Sammy Bach & Ultimate Phoenix Those are the only ones I can remember thusfar. Inky and Champagne suprised the hell out of me. It was the tour finale and they were both touring with me. I Had some space left so I put them together for a ten minute opener, and two WLW midcarders with like E+ popularity put on a B+ match, shocked the hell out of me. Same with Phoenix & Bach. Two enhancement talents I had on loan, for their last appearance I threw 'em together, and had a B match. FROM ENHANCEMENT TALENTS! Incredible!

How on earth you people have so few chemistries? :o My list: [B]Good Chemistry between wrestlers[/B] Black Hat + Joss Thompson Jay Chord + Burning EXILE Jay Chord + Rafael Ruiz Ryan Powell + Lee Wright Mainstream Hernandez + Steven Parker Steve Flash + Cameron Vessey Steve Flash + Fox Mask Steve Flash + Hell Monkey Steve Flash + Robert Oxford Steve Flash + Mainstream Mean Machine + Hell Mean Machine + Robert Mean Machine + Fox Joss Thompson + Cameron Vessey [B]Bad Chem:[/B] Robert - Joey Beauauauchamp :D (how was it written?) Black Hat - Joey Beauauachamp Des - Ricky Douglas Snap - Cameron Vessey Snap - Robert Oxford Hell - Cameron Vessey Hell - Jay Chord Hell - Robert Oxford Donnie - Mainstream Jay - Cameron Vessey Fox - Rhino Umaga Burning EXILE - Matt Sparrow Joss Thompson - Des Davids [B]Good manager chem:[/B] I always put the "<3" there :D Snap <3 Karen Fox <3 Persephone Matt Sparrow <3 persephone Rick sanders <3 persephone [B]Bad manager chemistry:[/B] Antonio - Sue & Karen Ricky - persephone Insane - persephone [B]Good tag-chemistry:[/B] Ricky Douglas + Marc Speed Antonio + Rhino Umaga The Mean Machine + Jay Chord Des Davids + Matt Sparrow But yeah; Most of my chemistry guys have left my MAW for DAVE (International) TCW or SWF (Both Global). Mean Machine, Hell Monkey, Mainstream Hernandez, Hell Monkey, Des Davids, Matt Sparrow, Jay Chord, Joss Thompson, Snap Dragon, Fox Mask and Cameron Vessey. Almost all of my main eventers, Steven Parker stayed. Signer Pistol Pete Hall and Black Hat soon after. So my promotion is pretty turned upside down. It'll make a great Dynasty tough, but I don't know if I have the passion to start.. I'm in February 2009 with MAW now, and have a complete roster evolution going on :o

Archived