Canadian Double Agents???

I had released Flash Savage and Oscar Golden and was checking recent Canadian Indy showcases to see how they were doing. They never appeared on any. Then I'm looking at the results of a recent American Showcase and sure enough, Flash and Oscar are wrestling on that show. Could their Candian Blondes gimmick been just that? A gimmick??? :)

[QUOTE=shipshirt;181678]I had released Flash Savage and Oscar Golden and was checking recent Canadian Indy showcases to see how they were doing. They never appeared on any. Then I'm looking at the results of a recent American Showcase and sure enough, Flash and Oscar are wrestling on that show. Could their Candian Blondes gimmick been just that? A gimmick??? :)[/QUOTE] Are they more over in the States now than in Canada? I know that Harry Wilson appears on the Canadian independent shows rather than the British ones at the start of the game, as despite being British he's more over in Canada than the UK. Or maybe it's just that big bro lets him doss down at his house for free while he's on the dole!

Archived