I guess with no 2d the PbP will have to be strong. While TPF did a decent job with that, with TPB and CM/FM introducing 2d the need for strong radio realistic PbP is intense. Way back an idea was introduced to TPF of an access database full of snippets that could be strung together to give a great feel. How is BB handling PbP?

Any chance at all of going head-to-head in multiplayer leagues? Not a priority; just thought it'd be neat. A lot of guys in my TPF leagues have always wanted to do that for the Super Bowl, so I assume a lot would want to do it for the National Championship.

Guest [Icy]
Arlie, i already propossed it to you for TPF in the past when you were working on it, could you make the pbp text files editable? if you asign them a code like: #1 field goal atempt converted: - The kick looks good... it's in! - The ball is flying... the kick it's good! And then the pbp for a field goal attempt converted takes a random phrase under the #1 tag so if we add 10 phrases under that two the variety will be better, we could have a much better pbp improved by the modders. It was done that way on the CM series and some modders added tons of new phrases from known TV speakers etc that helped a lot the inmersion factor.

Archived